Celebs Out & About: Christina Milian, Will Smith, Jaden Smith

Christina Milian has lunch meeting

R&B singer Christina Milian was spotted smoking one of those e-cigarette Hookah thingies while lunching with actor Oskar Rivera at Clafoutis Restaurant on Sunset Plaza in West Hollywood, CA, on Wednesday. Word is Milian gets paid a pretty penny by an electronic cigarette sponsor to use their product in public.
Photo: Winston Burris/WENN.com

Will Smith and Jaden Smith at LAX

Will Smith and his Metrosexual son, Jaden, far right, were seen arriving at Los Angeles International airport on Thursday. Jaden is wearing a Visetos Backpack in Cognac by MCM.
Photo: WENN.com

Photos: WENN.com, Splash News

30 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Christina Milian, Will Smith, Jaden Smith”

zurishay says:

Will, bodyguard or boyfriend?

LSLH says:

Will is so damn fine.

Smonae says:

LSLH he def aged well :clap:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I hate when people try to talk to you when you are trying to goof off. Three people called in… so I am covering reception’s lunch. EVERY TIME I come down here the officer at the desk ALWAYS wants to talk to me. SHEDDUP I don’t care about your lame life. You not interesting. I can’t get you a job here. Stop it. I should be down here kicking it fonting with ya’ll and she is all in my screen talking.
    Lemem go byke and read the other post.. I heard my name was fonted :eek:

missyJ says:

:faints: for Will

Ion understand the cross season attire. Sweater/shorts/boots how does yo body know what to feel??? :angry:

Jdore says:

Wth Jaden got on??? :facepalm:

KyCakes says:

Jaden got parenthesis thighs…. :no:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Oh and Will has a nice body. He always seemed like a :lame: to me so I never was impressed. If Jaden lil like his mama? That must suck. Will’s other son got all the height.
    I am not saying I wouldn’t puff on a fake cigarette for extra money but since I am not getting paid for it I got the right to say she lame :rofl:

QueenSJ says:

Christina Milian, whose supposed to be singer, doesn’t do a DAMN thing, but stays on the scene…I can’t even be mad…

Will Smith, uh yessur…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Jaden got parenthesis thighs
    :whistle: Gap city bih gap gap city bih…

Will looking like his character in Bad Boys lol

capricorn83 says:

Christina has her own line of portable hookahs, Sandy.

*licks lips* Will!!!!!

Ms Peaches says:

If Will Smith had a little beer belly like mine, he could get this. Can’t have a man looking cuter than me.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

OMG this lady won’t stop talking :angry: I think I might have to slap a O… *Wayne Brady voice* Do you Taken to slap a O???

@SkyHigh: That’s good for you to take it day by day. Make him earn it :thumbsup: And also :gossip: you date other people too if there is not commitment .. don’t tell him I said that … BROS BEFORE Os..

@DTTS and RWill: Uh huh… I am not jelly. I got other frens who like me. Ya’ll speak up let ‘em know :waiting: OH YA’LL AIN’T GONE SAY NOTHING *runs out dramatically like Blossom*

EL CHA CHA says:

BIG WILLY STYLE :hum: :danban: < gettin jiggy with it :lick: he foine

KyCakes says:

@El I sure hope Gabby wasn’t attempting to do ‘YMCA’ in your gravi :no:

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Ky :rofl: lmfao!
    ——————————————————————–
    No bullshyt!
    Shewt! Those are the type of thighs I want…
    #Jealous

@NikkeMinxx says:

:newpost: and yeah, I would date a bus driver. The fact of the matter is, dating inside of my tax bracket isnt that big a deal to me . Most of the guys in it want to make me a mistress, have already done the kids and marriage things or just boring as hayul.

Just Looking says:

:love: Them boots :nun: Yes Hunti

she really needs to stop with those syringe-erettes. :no:

them boots tho :nun: gloray!

is there something wrong with jaden’s fo-head? why is he always looking so perplexed?

libra80sbaby says:

I like Christina but her WHOLE outfit is a contradiction. Shorts, sweater, and boots??? :facepalm:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

@@NikkeMinxx – I left something for the bus driver ‘plus column’ downstairs :tea:

FashionAddict says:

I usually don’t find light skinned men attractive, but Will Smith is one fine specimen.

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Ms Peaches says:

___________________________

:rofl: :ghost:

Crickett says:

Christina’s mother is her manager like the Kardashians, it stays in the family and mother makes sure she is relevant and paid. Those kids are trying to be different, they spent a lot of time in Asia- their style of dress reflects both Asian pop culture and hip hip swag.

Caramel Rain says:

Will so damn fine. Christina looks good. I like her outfit. Similar to what I have on now :lol:

E Cig Business is a great market Cig/Tobacco Market tried its best to shut it down. Her endorsements should be $$$$ pretty good. BTW her and Boyfriend Producer J Prince who help put DRAKE on the map she’s getting some exposure. Alot of people use the E Cigs and quit smoking in 6 months to a year but others get hooked on the Nicotine that is more felt once you leave out the tobacco out so now another addiction. LOL Fashionwise, Can’t front either, I do sweater shorts boots too. LOL :pc: Let me get back to designing and writing… Oh Amanda Knox I highly doubt is heading back to Italy. smh