Celebs Out & About: Draya Michelle, EJ Johnson, Dwyane Wade, Karrueche Tran

Draya Michele looks beautiful on her 29th birthday

Reality TV star Draya Michelle was a vision of loveliness in azure at a dinner party at Philippe Chow on her 29th birthday, Thursday, Jan. 23.
Photo: WL/X17online.com

Magic Johnson's son EJ carrying his clutch bag at 1Oak

Magic Johnson’s transgender son EJ Johnson attended a pre-Grammy party at 1 Oak in West Hollywood, California on Thursday, Jan. 23. Party goers noted that Johnson has toned down his feminine style of dress. Instead of wearing towering heels, Johnson wore men’s flat shoes. And instead of wearing a high end handbag, the reality TV star wore a small men’s purse, aka a murse.
Photo: WL/X17online.com

Karrueche red hair1

Chris Brown’s concubine, Karrueche Tran, gave her haters another reason to be mad: she dyed her hair auburn red!
Photo: Instagram.com

Dwyane Wade sons and nephew

Miami Heat superstar Dwyane Wade tweeted this photo of himself posing with his sons, Zaire, 11, right, and Zion, 6, center. Wade, 29, is also raising his nephew, left. The caption reads: “Acting silly as we Get dressed to go to the Duke/UM game… #shoegameonpoint #li-ning #TNS #birthdaykicks #PinkItUp. We rock our kicks… #wayofwade”
Photo: Instagram.com

Dwayne Wade sneaker line

Wade, who recently launched his own line of colorful designer sneakers, has sat out four games to allow his knees to rest.
Photo: Instagram.com

79 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Draya Michelle, EJ Johnson, Dwyane Wade, Karrueche Tran”

kamadiva says:

Every pic I see of EJ..he has on the same outfit!

That is all….(just back from slaving and lunch)

FuturedocDonte says:

Why I thought EJ was Kenan :eek:

Beta says:

EJ looks a mess and Karrue that color does nothing for u

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

@EJ – :phew:

@DWade – where the baby?

Draya looks nice, and nobody care what color Tran hair is :shrug:

free says:

what’s funnier? EJ or karrauche in a bustier?

FuturedocDonte says:

And just cuz u wear women’s clothes don’t mean u transgendered :nono: that boy still got man parts

free says:

ej’s cheeks are fatter than karrauche’s tits.

Honycoatd says:

Luvingyou,

Awesome, its great when our children have ambition it will take him far. He just needs to finish school now to feel even more accomplished.

MilkyDuds,

Hi babes… Been just taking a backseat and working hard to produce what needs to be done. How have you been?

DRAYA :party: scuse ME! that dress is HOT and she looks Awesome in it
    daFUGG ej… he DEF lOOKS LIke he has “GLEN SA’LEI!”
    :hurl:

Just Looking says:

:popcorn: So much to say

Draya – Nice ensemble
    Dwade – :popcorn: It’s great he taking care of kids
    Karrueche Tran – :shrug:
    EJ – Look all tired from closing car door. :hug: He probably a nice kid…..

Beta says:

Lil buddy got a 6 pack don’t he :lol:

Draya said she dont want no i-got-a-baby-on-the-way engagement ring. Ppl took it as shade to gabby but do ppl really want that kinda engagement??

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

How tight are the jeans on the kids…they are cute kids though. Unless it’s a story about how she is taking care of her kid, I have nothing for Draya. :tea: How are yall on this fine afternoon. Where Dubb at? I need a day recap.

Just Looking says:

Do I see perspiration in the stomach area?

Gotta 3 months of reports to do in 3 hours. :peace:

Knew since @9:30 am TODAY …. :yawn:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

So when does the rich kids of Beverly Hills premier cause I can’t wait to see Miss EJ :popcorn:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————
    It was shade. Big time. And hell no people don’t want that kinda of engagement.

Just Looking says:

Why is telling the honest truth bout how you feel the truth?

@Orange? Bye Ashy :kiss:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Orange Blossom says:

_________________________

or Evelyn :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————-
    Im just :praying: someone dresses him during the show, because his dress game is on -100

Honycoatd says:

Dwade is so cute to me. I do not agree with his lack of respect for himself or his lady friend but if you don’t love and respect yourself no one will. Appreciate and love yourself first and only fight for those worth fighting for.

Karre…she is a cute girl and just living the life she wants at any cost even if you loses some of her self respect in the process.

EJ is really badly built. The way he dresses shows his insecurities.

FuturedocDonte says:

—–
    That show has already premiered. EJ is more like a Marlo Hampton on that show… The. White folk are not there got EJ :nono:

Just Looking says:

Evelyn…even though I don’t care for her, she screwed her way to the highest bidder. Her sperm donor is marrying her? :shrug:

Honycoatd says:

Oh I forgot Draya… She looks great.

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

————

I was thinking why would she shade gabby the I remember ms decordon is a part of her crew.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Her sperm donor is marrying her?
    ———
    SO are we placing bets on how long before they get divorced?

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

SO are we placing bets on how long before they get divorced?

—————

It won’t matter to her, she’ll still get that child $upport :tea:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

SO are we placing bets on how long before they get divorced?
    ——–

my money is on if they get married at all. She doesn’t post pics of them together. He doesn’t seem to publicly claim her so….

Honycoatd says:

Why do you guys believe people can’t change?

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Zion is letting out his inner-queen! He is so cute! :love:

THING ON
    EXACTLY Why DO I have to Have problems in the STORE! mayBe cause other than work, groceries and gym i REALLY dont go anywhere
    but DAMN, MoFos be bugging out at the GROCERY STORE!

Honycoatd says:

where you at Publix?

KyCakes says:

———————————————————————
    Welp…if he wasn’t so busy digging his knees into carpet, making those ‘on break babies’…. :tea:

NO I was NOt gonna let him check his Item out before me, the man in front of him had one item,didnt utter a word. Waited.
    The guy in fron of me had 2 items.
    EVERYBODY waited in line :shrug: His loud ignorant ass could TEW!

Honycoatd says:

Wade sneakers are great colors for gym shoes. Way too loud to wear otherwise.

Ppl dont change but when or of they do its not that much or that soon. I wouldnt bet money on change.

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

:lol: @Luvie, I feel your pain though. I have a similar problem. It seems that I could enter an establishment that’s sparsely populated, but as soon as I get in there, I find myself surrounded. It could be in Macy’s and I’m off in a corner on a clearance rack and a swarm of people will make their way to that very rack, forsaking all others. Or even in the grocery store, I might be looking at some of the sauces/spices in the ‘international’ aisle and all of a sudden everybody in the store is reaching over me for plum sauce and canned habaneros. I can’t explain it :shrug:

Honycoatd says:

Orange Bloom… such little faith we have in each other.

Just Looking says:

Thinks Eve and baseball guy will stay married. If for nothing else, I think those athletes are paid their entire contract; and OL DUDE IS PAID :shrug:

Plus Plus she is too old to keep tricking… :tea:

>>>>>>>>>>>. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< THING WE ARE there! Same dif with me
    aauuuGGGH.
    the weirdest thing!

HONEYCOATED WalMart

I have faith. Faith that you are going to be exactly who you are. :shrugs:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Orange Blossom says:

Agree. Evelyn is a fully grown woman, who has lived a certain way all of her life. I seriously doubt that she’s willing to start over completely, get a day job, and just become a ‘regular’ working woman and deal with supporting herself. She does not ‘appear’ to be interested in that type of life. She wants something different, so she does what she needs to do to get what she wants. No judgement; just observation… :shrug:

Afiya says:

Draya needs to eat, skinny hoe :yes:

EJ LOVES Black, that outfit looks like it been washed and stretched to the Gawds :no:

Wade and his chicken chested sons, that one in the middle look like he’s immitating EJ. :smh:

UGLY is the new black huh :smack: OH WAIT…. :tea:

Draya ‘s dress looks cheap :tea:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

luVn_liFe… says:

>>>>>>>>>>>. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< THING WE ARE there! Same dif with me
    aauuuGGGH.
    the weirdest thing!

My mom says I "draw" people, which is really strange to me because I'm not a 'center-of-attention' type, at all.

Smonae says:

Hey Hony :waves:

EJ just decided on a clutch, he hasnt toned or turned down at all
    K Tran is a pretty girl
    Draya did u feed ur son today,, ijk :hahaha:
    D Wade :coffee:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Hi, Jenie! :waves:

(You waiting on another text from your baby girl :love: today?) :hahaha:

IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

luVn_liFe… says:
    >>>>>>>>>>>. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< THING WE ARE there! Same dif with me
    aauuuGGGH.
    the weirdest thing!

That's dangerous, people like this tend to attract them all ….. fools included :tea: it can be hard to cipher through folks ….. when you attract a lot :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

Draya ‘s dress looks cheap :coffee:
    —–
    How cheap? 5 7 9 cheap or citi trends cheap? :thinking:

IsThisThingOn

Lol that was a mess , :lol: I had a talk with her :tea: cause after a while she texting the heck out of my phone….. we not going to start that :nono:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

That’s dangerous, people like this tend to attract them all ….. fools included :tea: it can be hard to cipher through folks ….. when you attract a lot :tea:

Which, i guess, is why i’m just naturally leery of folks. I have a small circle of real friends and none of them are ‘new’ …I’m not a recluse nor am I truly non-social, but I don’t let a lot of people into my space, even at work, and definitely don’t let any- and everybody into my home (and that has nothing to do with material possessions – I was this way when I was staying in an apartment sleeping on the sofa). Get to know people, because the wrong one with the wrong spirit will mess up your flow in a real way :tea:

Bad Influence says:

i will take lil KooKooKachew over Draya anyday….and that wack ass smutbutt walmart t-shirt line she is peddaling…

ummm no to Magic’s big ass son :no:

Dwade is good pappy. Horrible bf/hubby…

hey peepahz :waves: Happy Fuggin Friday :buttshake:

Smonae says:

Donte Draya had that thang made by one of Sandra’s featured business owners :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

Draya ‘s dress looks cheap :coffee:
    —–
    How cheap? 5 7 9 cheap or citi trends cheap?

Charllette Rouse cheap :tea:

Smonae says:

HIS :hugs: hey purty lady

kamadiva says:

@LuvN – I kinda know what you mean – for some reason when I am on elevators , especially when I get on and speak, people tend to tell me their life story in a matter of seconds. :shrug: I know WAAAYYYY too much about the peeps in my building and we have 12 floors.

ys:

I know oh to well what you mean :yes: I can totally relate

Bad Influence says:

and Dwade better kick rocks in those ugly azz neekaz (thats what my nephew calls sneakers…awww i love him)

they are ugly tho :nono:

Smonae says:

IsThisThingOn :cosign:

My extra friendly azz done came in contact wit some fools trying to be too nice.. shyt done changed nah :yes:

:rofl: featured bitniss owners. I laffed so dam hard :ashamed:

FuturedocDonte says:

Donte Draya had that thang made by one of Sandra’s featured business owners :lol:
    —-
    You mean one of them old triflin gold diggers that now own a boutique in Atlanta business owners :lol:

Bad Influence says:

hey Smonae :hug: & Jenie :woohoo:

Buttercup says:

When I saw E.J.’s picture, I heard him say, “Wheeeew chile!”

Smonae says:

Yuuuup in my Trey Songz voice :hahaha:

Told myself to not read about the new tequila til im in the comfort of my own home. I can only imagine!

Bad Influence says:

@Future, hey luv! :waves:

and :lol: @ that gravi

Is that big Bish up there sweating :rofl:

Welp…if he wasn’t so busy digging his knees into carpet
    ———-

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Smonae says:

IsThisThingOn :cosign:

Chile, I’m generous to a fault, so I guess my standoff-ish demeanor is part of my natural defense mechanism. Used to be, you got a hard-luck story? …AND throw a kid or two somewhere in there?? My dumb butt got my checkbook out :facepalm: I’ve learned though… the hard way :nun:

San ah make ya dance says:

Is that big Bish up there sweating

Chile he can’t help :hahaha:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

:phew:

Smonae says:

Me too, lesson learnded :yes:

Smonae says:

“learned”

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Girl, now I tell them ‘well let’s pray about it’ :lol:
    They usually gone on to plan-B… :tea:

Told yall EJ had that money in his bra. :no: