Celebs Out & About: Gabrielle Union, Venus and Serena Williams, Jennifer Hudson

Gabrielle Union At LAX

Actress Gabrielle Union flashed her dazzling $1.4 million engagement ring at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) after arriving on a flight from New York on Thursday. In a new interview with Glamour magazine. The 41-year-old star blamed herself for the fact that her 31-year-old fiancé Dwyane Wade cheated on her. A groupie recently gave birth to Wade’s newborn son, and Union was reportedly devastated at the betrayal. Union, who is normally cool as a cucumber, said she would be more warm and affectionate toward Wade and she would adopt an open door policy making herself more available to him whenever the mood arises, so to speak.
Photo: WENN.com

Serena & Venus Williams Play Cricket On The Olsen Hotel Roof

Buff sisters Venus and Serena Williams posed after playing Cricket on the rooftop of the Olsen Hotel with the Melbourne Renegades in Melbourne, Australia.
Photo: INFphoto.com

Jennifer Hudson attends the 40th Annual People's Choice Awards

Singer/actress Jennifer Hudson, right, and her sister Julia Hudson posed on the red carpet at the 40th Annual People’s Choice Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Wednesday, January 8 in Los Angeles. Julia’s 7-year-old son Julian King was abducted from her mother’s home and brutally murdered by Julia’s estranged husband, William Balfour, in 2008. In 2012, he was sentenced to 3 consecutive life sentences in the shooting deaths of Hudson’s son, mom and brother.
Photo: Oberon / Splash News

284 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Gabrielle Union, Venus and Serena Williams, Jennifer Hudson”

:shock: look at Venus :nun: :shrugs: Jennifer sister hair is cute …I have nothing else :shrugs:

I meant to say Serena :smack:

Caramel Rain says:

Jennifer looks cute. I like Gabby’s sweater. I want one!

PARIAH says:

I like Gabby’s sweater… Jennifer Hudson’s hair is cute on her and she looks nice

Trendsetter says:

:tea:

:eek:
    Man, I can’t even think of the words for that pic with Venus and Serena.
    :facepalm:

PARIAH says:

Caramel get out my head lol

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:pray: Please don’t let this post go left to where I think it can go. Please don’t let Man say it :tape:

:think:

I wonder how they got along.. cause man, Jennifer had to have felt some kind of way bout her layin up with that crazy azz nigga threatening her and the fam and chit and she still there.

Let me leave that alone tho…

Serena looks cute… Jennifer looks like she’s picked up some weight. otherwise, she looks good. I like the ‘ombre’ effect her sister’s dress has. I like the sweater Gabby has on too.

oohlalalun says:

This must be a say something nice post…

Caramel Rain says:

PARIAH says:

Caramel get out my head lol

***********
    :) Ikr! :lol:

Jdore says:

:tea: Yeah I got nothing….

EL CHA CHA says:

The William sisters :nun: beautiful both of them! :bow:

Gabby my girl, I just fcks w/her ion care!

I am WEAK @Jenay tombout Gabby looking like somebody asked her about the stepbaby :rofl: :chase: :rofl:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Auntie I need the deets on Gabby’s sweater :waiting:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

This must be a say something nice post…
    _________________________
    Le Weep :crying1:
    I am trying SEWWWW hard to keep it in.
    But I am struggling and the incredible font hulk is trying to come out :angry: :rofl:

:facepalm:

Jenifer’s toes shol-iz gripping the edges of them shoes

@MISTAKEN
    “Please don’t let this post go left to where I think it can go. Please don’t let Man say it ”

I ain’t goin even say nothin. But I was wondering was Jennifer THAT big back in the day?

Seems like Jennifer would hip her to that diet chit she on or sumpin. But I don’t know how they relationship work n chit.

Caramel Rain says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Auntie I need the deets on Gabby’s sweater
    *************
    :cosign:

its a whole lotta ugly in this post :smh: including but not limited to the way j. hud’s shoes are fitting….or rather, not fitting.

SOTHERNGRL says:

I really want to say the Williams sisters look good. I really do but :tape:
    On another Jennifer sister looks like she can make the hail out of some Kool-Aid.

Caramel Rain says:

Mis Taken, somebody left you a message down stairs

@CHA CHA
    “I don’t I feel like Jennifer sister could have easily gotten skinny if she wanted given her sister is the spokesmodel for Jenny and she is far from broke, I think she is just really comfortable in her skin, and there is nothing wrong with that.”

:eek:
    That last sentence tho! Man, let me stop.

Sandra…why you post this ish right now? I am strugglin SO BAD with my words…

Ummm okay.

Bah

Lawdddd that azz ms.williamz

______________________________
    But you said it anyways :ghost:
    So you feel like she could’ve split the Jenny C meal with Julia? Sharing is caring :crying1:

———-
    :ghost:

Fawk everything you stand for, for this here font! :rofl:

VA Bred says:

I had to skroll back up to look at Jennifer’s shoes :no:

You have a stylist right :thinking:

Not going there with Jennifer’s sister… want to but nope… I will say this though… I agree with the other poster, I think she’s very comfortable in her own skin. And that’s great.

kamadiva says:

:cosign: on the sweater – very cute!

_____________________________
    Like she makes grape and puts lil lemon wedges in. Real classy :crying1:

Ms.Jackson says:

Stabby must be the silliest woman this side of the River Jordan!!

Jerrica says:

Toes hanging over the front, kill me! I like Jennifer’s dress though.

Let me leave that alone tho…

________

Why you leaving it alone? :thinking: Its valid I think..my little sister got a boyfriend/ baby daddy I lightweight kinda sorta dont like. :thinking: I let them be “mostly”. What she likes is only my business if it hurts her.

They got into it and he ran up on my mama sort of, well didnt get in her face but said some choice words and we had to go there. I told my sister right then this nigga aint chit, and you continuing to stay with him means you aint gonna be chit shortly…mama’s gonna be mama’s. They annoying ass fukk generally especially when its a MIL but you gotta have some measure of respect too.

@SANDRA
    “Union, who is normally cool as a cucumber, said she would be more warm and affectionate toward Wade and she would adopt an open door policy making herself more available to him whenever the mood arises, so to speak.”

:claps:

Gigi26 says:

Jennifer looks cute, minus her toes having a fukkin stroke I mean damn son :eek:

Not goin even touch on her sister. At least her shoes ain’t leaning cuz lawd her stomachs seems to be expanding. God Bless her.

Gabby sweater looks to be from FCUK, I dig it. Her weave tired though.

Venus and Serena look great. I like Venus braid out :yes:

:rofl: LMAO It do :hahaha:

————-

:wail:

I’m sure the pillows match well with the comforter. :kona: Shieeed… somebody love them thangs :lol:

______

Chit aint betta than mine. :thinking:

Jdore says:

Actress Gabrielle Union flashed her dazzling $1.4 million engagement ring at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) after arriving on a flight from New York on Thursday. Union, who is normally cool as a cucumber, said she would be more warm and affectionate toward Wade and she would adopt an open door policy making herself more available to him whenever the mood arises…..
    :pc: so she leaves NY when the Heat plays the Knicks and the Nets. How open is the door she taking bout??

Like she makes grape and puts lil lemon wedges in. Real classy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I hate both of yall. For the look like she make some tasty Kool Aid and this ish here about garnishments. :ghost:

rwilliams4782 says:

Jennifer toes was sing “just hold on we’re goin home”

Gigi26 says:

Jennifer sister shaped like a chicken :no: Just big on top and middle and small on the bottom :no:

Gabby got that “I wish a muthaphucka would” face on.

GellySammich says:

but… you fools talking about her ombre skirt like that’s the only thing nice to say in this whole post… “heey girl. nice ombre :grill:
    :ghost:

Gigi26 says:

Serena looks good! :thumbsup:

========================

:wail:

rwilliams4782 says:

Her sis shaped like tasmanian devil

Chit aint betta than mine.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You know why? Cause you southern. I bet you got some real good everything dont you. Hehehe.

MelsMami says:

30.Jennifer sister tiddays tho… girlllll… that ombre skirt looks like a comforter set ..
    ———

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Dubb and OTB you KNOW it was off the chain with them lemon wedges in that grape :koolaid:

rwilliams4782 says:

i wonder if she buy clothes according to the thread count? :thinking:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I am sorry @ Raz but chit thats the first thing I thought of. I bet she een put lemons in it.

:ghost:

@R WILLIAMS
    “Lawdddd that azz ms.williamz”
    … but LAWWWWWWDDD those bulging muscles and face Serena!
    :facepalm:

**I was gonna ask if you found her attractive**

Y’all think she can fry some FYE ass pokeshops?

rwilliams4782 says:

If you life Julia Hudsons neck you will find where Taleka Patrick has been hiding

Gigi26 says:

I wonder if someone fingers her sister in the bully button (if they find it) will it make her orgasm? :thinking:

:rofl: :rofl: Im finna go! :wail: yall ruin everything :rofl:

It something bout Jennifer’s hair I don’t like :thinking: that shyt look wiggy or suntin :thinking:

Jdore says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    :dead: I’m done :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Who said her skirt comforter had an ombre look???? :rofl:
    But I am confused if she has on black shoes. Isn’t the dress blue and brown??? Those much be her go-to comfortable church shoes :yes:
    Her hair looks good tho :thumbup: For her

I wasnt going in on Julia. I wasnt.

But she has 29 pieces of hair. I just know it.

Jerrica says:

It looks like her sis lost weight to me.

:rofl: :rofl: *pause*

Hey Baby!!! :kiss:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Dubb and OTB you KNOW it was off the chain with them lemon wedges in that grape
    _______________________________

i would cut a bitch over some purplesaurus rex. ya heard me! :duel:

I did mistaken lol

Finger her belly button though?! :wail:

It looks like her sis lost weight to me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Me as well. She isnt shaped like a Dodge Magnum anymore.

More like a Dart. Short and squat.

@OTB
    “All that weight right around dthe middle says lady part issues to me. They have a heavy family cause mama was not no little lady and them cousins be thickern than seven snickers too but the excess right there looks like it needs some medical attn.

Man, I seen a pic with her and some family and all them jokers love them some food!

Julias skirt is an Ashley Stewart exclusive

:rofl: :oops:

29 pieces K? TWENTY NINE? :chase: Cause she got two 12inch slices of hair for the side right? :rofl: :chase:

I bet her neck rusty

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

————

:ghost: Who said this chit :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Who said her skirt comforter had an ombre look????
    Her hair looks good tho :thumbup: For her

:( i dont think they make cute diabeetus shoes. that might be the best she can do.

Julia Hudson has church mama arms.

And her shoes came from Shoe Show.

I know there is a purse that came with them.

A set. For $21.99

SOTHERNGRL says:

Y’all think she can fry some FYE ass pokeshops?
    *********************
    I bet she can but her fav is smothered she do that chit the best I can tell. Look at her that chit be good.

So we ain’t goin address Venus’ hairline?

Lookin like Sexual Chocolate from “Coming to America.”

:facepalm:

Yeah Jen still has the build of a fat azz :tea: her legs and frame built like that,…. :tea: You see how her knees scrape each other ?

Gigi26 says:

Neck? what neck? :lol:

Mr.BluPhi says:

________________________________________________________

Finger her belly button though?!
    ________

One of my sons be bout to get his ass beat buy the whole house for this. :hahaha: He is the only one with an outtie be talking to you then bonk! right in the belly button. :blink:

We be bout to kill him :rofl:

I bet her neck rusty

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I bet it smells of moisture and hair grease.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

So we ain’t goin address Venus’ hairline?

Lookin like Sexual Chocolate from “Coming to America.”
    _____________________________

rwilliams come and scoop me up cuz im :dead:

rwilliams4782 says:

I bet she snore like a mf lmsokfjfjx I d whew yall im crying

GellySammich says:

:( I would have soooo laughed at Venus in high school. :no:

Like the Pillsbury Dough Boi :ghost: <– her bussin nuts

EL CHA CHA says:

rwilliams4782 says:

Jens sis may not want to diet but her skinny azz legs sure put in a calorie reduction request :cry: <–ugly

Gigi26 says:

Uhh is Julia wearing a two piece or an actual dress? That joint up top look like a Ross special :yes:

Wif the kitten heels to match! DO IT ON EM Julia boo

Neck? what neck?
    ______

You know what forget you for the scroll up this required. :hahaha:

Venus look like that chick that was chasing Shawn Wayans in the movie “Mo’ Money”

SOTHERNGRL says:

————
    Who said this chit
    *****************
    I’m sorry but that would be me.

Man, I hope that William Balfour dude get his azzhole straight plunged in prison tho.
    :sheep:

Killed that lil boy for no dayum reason n chit. smh. Still pizzes me off.

Julia Hudson has church mama arms.

and that take a nap on her titties :boobs: with them babies (kiddies) that be that good sleep :tea:

Mr.BluPhi says:

I know she giving that shoe hail….

Anyway her face looks great. :crying1: Hate yall.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Julia Hudson has church mama arms
    But I bet her arims too short to box with God
    Le Weep :crying1:

GellySammich says:

Lookin like Sexual Chocolate
    *just loggin the hell back out*

Julia smoke loud then fry drummettes with crinkle cut fries

Wif the kitten heels to match! DO IT ON EM Julia boo

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ohhhhh kill em…

#TeamTHIS

Lookin like Sexual Chocolate from “Coming to America.”
    =======================

*Starts singing the black national anthem*

SOTHERNGRL says:

So we ain’t goin address Venus’ hairline?
    Lookin like Sexual Chocolate from “Coming to America.”
    ___________________________
    Nope and them Joan Crawford Ibrows either.

:cloud: I agree with this too :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Neck? what neck?

the one right under all 17 of her chins. #helpful

Husky these nutts. :hahaha: :eyeroll:

I can almost see the file drawers you need to be somewhere slamming.. :eek:

@SOUTHERN PRINCESS
    “Some of you all are picking on Jennifer’s sister weight and you are probably husky yourself.”

:huh: She zoomed past “husky” a 100lbs ago tho… :shrugs:

Yesterday I said I wasnt saying chit else to you :rofl:

103 SouthernPrincess says:

————–
    Almost photoshoot ready :tea:

Razz please chile :rofl: that gravie :rofl: :hahaha: OMG

GellySammich says:

:nono: correction. Folks not picking on her weight. It’s her BUILD that’s getting the business. And. Her Ombre. :eek:

Lmaoooo

Fugg Salmonella
    —————

Cause the high temp will kill it! :rofl:

_________________________

well if its any consolation, we pick on Gabby too and I would imagine that at least most of us have been cheated on too. we equal opportunity round these parts. :yes:

She zoomed past “husky” a 100lbs ago tho…
    ________

Husky bruh? :eyeroll:

:hahaha: Julia is a woman anyway so the term is plus or more aptly obese but whatevs husky. :lol: Venus nem husky.

Gigi26 says:

Husky? Meh? Nope boo, ima cool size 6 :yes: hollllaaah

And “ITS JUST COMEEEEEDDDDDYYY” Boo :rollseyes:

SOTHERNGRL says:

and that take a nap on her titties with them babies (kiddies) that be that good sleep
    (((((((((((((((((((
    Titties like this will put a baby to sleep so damn fast it will scare you.

EL CHA CHA says:

yall mean as shyt :no: ya’ll mean as shyt!

I just realized Serena got on overall shorts with one strap down :hahaha: thats cute and old skool!

She zoomed past “husky” a 100lbs ago tho…
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ohhh Zoommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…I’d like to fly farrrrr awayyyyy from heahhhhh

(Commodores voice)

Togeva.

In the deep fryer.

To save time.

Fugg Salmonella

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fated4Greatness says:

:blink: every damn thing with the exception of Gabby’s sweater is :nono:

@RAZZ

got that dayum gremlin in here daring us to talk! Sandra, make her take that chit down!

GellySammich says:

:kiss: you ignore me cuz it was too weird? I went too far this time huh? =/ dayum :kona:

Togeva.

In the deep fryer.

To save time.

Fugg Salmonella

:ghost:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@RAZZ
    January 9, 2014 at 1:02 pm

:rofl: caught me wayyyy off guard with that one :nono:

VDot says:

_________________________________

@ ‘em or dap ‘em

well if its any consolation
    _______

Look! Consolations is offered. And Cha said we mean. Pssshhhh. :hahaha:

:nun:

SouthernPrincess says:

Some of you take fonts way to serious. :rollseyes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I hate every last one of y’all. I’m crying!! :hahaha:

Nezcom1973 says:

Jennifer Hudson and Gabby Sidibe….I mean Union? I mean Julia? I am confused! LOL… But I like Serena’s hair….that is all I will say because I just don’t know!

Titties like this will put a baby to sleep so damn fast it will scare you.
    ________

What swrong with you today? :rofl: Scare me like checking the baby pulse cause I thank he suffocated? :crying1: No? Oh MyB. :rofl:

I tol y’all I am almost photo shoot ready… don’t be hating on my pik-chuh… :tea:

@OTB
    “She zoomed past “husky” a 100lbs ago tho…
    ________

Husky bruh?

Julia is a woman anyway so the term is plus or more aptly obese but whatevs husky. Venus nem husky.

She “Plus Plus Multiply Plus!”
    O-BEAST azz.
    But we both know she got some nigga layin up under all that lard callin her “thick.”

Ugh… these niggas…
    :facepalm:

rwilliams4782 says:

If it makes u feel better I smoke loud and fry crinkle cut too.. I use ora ida tho lol.. she upper class lol

Troll. :lol:

GellySammich says:

Eureka!! I think that’s what they were going for. Venus got them gold heart hoops in her ears and extra eyeliner cuz they playing dress up right?! Right? =/

:rofl: gone nah Razz :rofl: gone

Titties like this will put a baby to sleep so damn fast it will scare you.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I thought my “husky” aunt (since that is what we calling it) had smothered my dayum baby to death once. My mama was like she just schleep chile calm DOWN. :no:

Baby was having a colic episode. My aunt put her lil azz up on them tiddays and baby went from crunk to knocked out gone BAH-BAH…. in 3 minutes.

SouthernPrincess says:

Some of you take fonts way to serious.
    ———-
    Man, I’m sayin doe (as depicted in my gorgeous photo) I doubt anyone took you that serious with all the jokes following behind it :lol:

by SouthernPrincess on Jan 9, 2014 at 12:58 pm
    ———-
    Leave DTTS put of this. How rude

Fated4Greatness says:

Julia smoke loud then fry drummettes with crinkle cut fries

————

:ashamed:

MelsMami says:

:huh: She zoomed past “husky” a 100lbs ago tho
    ——–
    Ohh lmaooo :cry:

you ignore me
    _______

:huh: Naw! You checked??? :thinking: Let me..

Jdore says:

:offtopic: Happy Founders Day to my brothers of Phi Beta Sigma!!! :dance:

Scare me like checking the baby pulse cause I thank he suffocated? No? Oh MyB
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I just SAID this. I was shook. I was young (18) But I had never seen no ish LIKE THAT. I was aunt-tea done killed my dayum baby with her tiddays. :dead:

————-
    :wail: to :zzz: in no time :rofl:

:phew: Okay it was me.. :ashamed:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Dub how do you think I know. Chit I thought eerbody in the south had a big titted “husky” aunt like this. Same chit happened to my baby. Got put on them thangs and was conked out in no time flat

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

I haven’t finished reading the comments but lemon is ESSENTIAL in grape kool aid i won’t drink it any other way. Dont believe me try the bew grape lemon trident layers

GellySammich says:

:hahaha: it’s always you

SOTHERNGRL says:

Real shyt :yes:

Julia aint never zoomed nowhere a day in her life. :no:

rwilliams4782 says:

So wake me up when its all over..when I’m wiser and I’m older..

:rofl: :rofl: :wail: I caintt…

Orange Blossom says:

Julia aint never zoomed nowhere a day in her life.

:ghost:

Chit I thought eerbody in the south had a big titted “husky” aunt like this
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    My family from Alabama. I lucked up and GOT TWO like this. One on each side. A bio one and cause my uncle (dad bro) married a lady that I PROMISE done been 350lbs my whole LIFE. My sister is 12 years older than I AM…and said our aunt been husky HER whole dayum life TOOOOO :yes:

VDot says:

_________________________

Fuggin :dead:

So wake me up when its all over..when I’m wiser and I’m older..

:huh: ..All this time I was finding myself..And eyyeeeee didn’t know I was lost.. :huh:

We like that one a lot..we got a gittar for xmas. :facepalm:

Gigi26 says:

Julia aint never zoomed
    ————————–
    :yes: she rolled :yes:

VDot says:

Julia aint never zoomed nowhere a day in her life.

_________________________

:rofl: Not even to Harold’s chicken? :lol:

I am thoroughly entertained! :hahaha:

EL CHA CHA says:

@ OTB, dont get me wrong Im laughing like a muthaphucka…but you already know I find the good in everything and in everybody, but I also think some people should look in the mirror….but I digress :nun:

Julia smoke loud then fry drummettes with crinkle cut fries
    by rwilliams4782 on Jan 9, 2014 at 12:58 pm
    ————-
    And potatoes. Whole ones. She calls them twice fried potatoes

she may have wobble dee wobbled but not zoomed :nono: no, sir.

Fair Eastsideeeeeee

VDot says:

SouthernPrincess says:

Some of you take fonts way to serious.

:lol: You right. Im a size 24. I’M BIG AND I’M PROUD DAMMIT!!! I wear ombre, animal print, zig zag, patterned, because I’m Large and in Charge :mad: but :yahoo: at the same damn time.

______

Lawd. :crying1: Dubb why you steady tombout Husky..everytime I read it.. le weep. :hahaha:

Thank about that tho :thinking: How them deep south bigguns live like that with all that weight.. its kinda astounding to me. Me auntee who was big like that lived 85+ years big like that. I rem in the 80s all they had was muu muus at the dolla store and I learned how to sew em one summer with her in Reynolds. :yes:

Not even to Harold’s chicken?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Just a fast Michael Myers walk.

Swift and with a purpose.

Think… Miss Sophia on “Color Purpa”

missyJ says:

:yawn:

ever been so tired at work you fall asleep and don’t realize it until you are waking up??

Good Afternoon errybody :wave:

rwilliams4782 says:

She fry the drummettes in a big pot with vegetable/canola/peanut oil…

Gigi26 says:

Julia aint never zoomed
    ————————–
    she rolled
    ———-
    :nono: she scoooted…or had someone else do it.

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:eek:
    Man, I can’t even think of the words for that pic with Venus and Serena.
    ———————————————————————-
    You did….with the first word :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

She fry the drummettes in a big pot with vegetable/canola/peanut oil…
    —————
    Dont forget left over crisco!

by EL CHA CHA on Jan 9, 2014 at 1:16 pm
    ————
    Cha what we need mirrors for? Don’t chu know well all either big gravie cute or bitter, single, lonely and wide byked? I am a hybrid :trophy: :lol;

She fry the drummettes in a big pot with vegetable/canola/peanut oil…
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    using grease that sit on top of the stove in a coffee cayne?

GellySammich says:

You did….with the first word
    :rofl: sheddup Ky

_________

We got the same bleeding heart affliction.. PPl just tripping cause Julia fat ass fukk and in our culture that is a step up from HIV but when they be skinny ass fukk and we be feeding folks palletes of sammiches and making them hula hoop thru cheerios there is no outrage, so im just chalking it up to which way the wind blowing today..all fun and games.

Trust the mirrors is up. The dogs is hollering. :lol: :kona:

VDot says:

They was active than a mug. You ever seen a big mama chase a grandchild (cause you know they was raising grandkids, great grandkids, neighbor kids) with a switch :spank:. UOENO they could run like that! Running behind they husbands. Active, I tell ya!

KyCakes says:

Julia smoke loud then fry drummettes with crinkle cut fries
    by rwilliams4782 on Jan 9, 2014 at 12:58 pm
    ————-
    And potatoes. Whole ones. She calls them twice fried potatoes
    ———————————————————————- :rofl:

Just a fast Michael Myers walk.

Swift and with a purpose.

Think… Miss Sophia on “Color Purpa”
    ————
    :crying1:

Just a fast Michael Myers walk.

Swift and with a purpose.

Think… Miss Sophia on “Color Purpa”

:ghost: <—logging offa life

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

RWill you said Julie ain’t even got a fry daddy?? She save the oil in a old jam jar and reuse it till it’s blyke? She strain all the chicken and fish crumbs before every use into a thick pot :crying:

You ever seen a big mama chase a grandchild (cause you know they was raising grandkids, great grandkids, neighbor kids) with a switch . UOENO they could run like that! Running behind they husbands. Active, I tell ya!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This ish? TRUE!!!!!!!!!!

VDot says:

SouthernPrincess says:

Some of you take fonts way to serious.

You right. Im a size 24. I’M BIG AND I’M PROUD DAMMIT!!! I wear ombre, animal print, zig zag, patterned, because I’m Large and in Charge but at the same damn time.

VDot, LOL…you are funny…but someone did come at me sideways…but its cool, E-Beefing isnt my thing

VDot says:

Just a fast Michael Myers walk.
    Swift and with a purpose.

OMG I am :crying: :lol:

I can sooo picture this. :hahaha:

Trust the mirrors is up. The dogs is hollering
    ————-
    <—- :tea:

Dare I say Serena hair looks decent :shocked:

<<< really am a size 22.

rwilliams4782 says:

Naw she said fry daddy dont get them crispy like she like.. She got a funnel and put the grease back in the Wesson bottle

_______

Nawl. I go to bed at 9:30. :eek: You dont tho. Tell me about living please.. :| . :popcorn: :wave:

What about that big black heavy skillet that got to be boiled after every use?

I wear a size 32

by SouthernPrincess on Jan 9, 2014 at 1:23 pm
    ————-
    Who did it? You want me to :box: for you??

You did….with the first word
    _________

LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl: :rofl:

———–
    :rofl: :phew:

:dead: at everybody size going up by 10s

Nawl. I go to bed at 9:30. You dont tho. Tell me about living please.. .
    ————–
    Me too :wail:

Mr. be in bed by like 745 unless its his day off or….soooo…. :kona:

In mens tho lol

VDot says:

What about that big black heavy skillet that got to be boiled after every use?

You talmabout a cast iron skillet? Is that how you clean ‘em? I thought you weren’t suppose to really clean em. They supposed to be seasoned and chit. With bacon grease :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

Dare I say Serena hair looks decent

I said the same thing … its a improvement :yes:

Running behind they husbands
    _________

With a shotgun :rofl: :rofl: you is so right. They were active! Gardening. Walking to the neighbors. Church. :yes: And that sweat will make you :phew: in Gawga anyway. No water weight. All food. :hahaha:

————
    The best skillets for cakes too :yes:

_________

Oh my garsh Becky. :lol: I’ll bite..

REALLY folk :hahaha: … just lost the urge..

Running behind they husbands
    ————
    My great grand mother did this… with a butcher’s knife… :cryingone:

She Also went up to my cousin’s baby deddy’s house in a trench coat at night and threatened him with a gun :rofl:

YES!!! Cast iron skillet! :rofl:

IDK about cleaning them… I just know that EACH of my grandmothers had one and after cooking a meal they boiled “something” in it :rofl:

they ate better quality food back then. getting big offa meat and potatoes that you grow on your own land is different than getting big offa mcdonalds pink slime.

How is that e-beefing tho? Is you Sandra? :lol: I need to leave. Im shocked and dismayed..and annoyed :lol:

SouthernPrincess says:

MisTaken…arent you sweet…LOL…But no fighting needed…LOL

BoogieNites says:

:newpost: a #tbt :hahaha:
    comments awf.
    :hi: everyones !!

Was it the Troll? :lol: It was the Troll. :lol: Did you read my insistence that God aint done with me yet? :lol: :eek: :bite:

SouthernPrincess says:

OutsideTheBox are you referring that question to me?

WHo the hell e-beef? How someone come at her sideways? :lol:

Mr. be in bed by like 745
    ________

That sounds so good. Thats what time I start getting my kids ready the older ones be like :eyeroll: :hahaha:

missyJ says:

Venus needs a helping of whatever Julia been eating….

Finally getting around to watching Being Mary Jane…

Romelo is so cute :love: and why my azz was posting in downstairs post :eek:

Romelo gon’ be too cool for school when he get older :love: Um BLUE aint get no shout out :rolleyes::lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

Maybe she preg

with what? another comforter set?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

OTB :rotfl: God is not thorough with most of us. We all can’t be saints like Sister Deem :nun: She is anointed

VDot says:

Im shocked and dismayed..and annoyed

:hug: Bring it in beau! :kiss: Let me check and see what stage the moon is in. :lol:

Oh Lord..:tea:

VDot says:

She is anointed

Yes! With that holy :sperm: from Bible study :coffee:

with what? another comforter set?
    ———–
    Damnit :hahaha: I’m tryna give the sista something

Romelo is adorable

:eek: Aint said nothing. We having two separate convos cause you clearly came out swinging in 103 but now you been touched by the lamb so :no:

Aint said nothing.. *Sophia rock*

Crickett says:

I’m mad Julia Hudson had front row seats. Every time someone won an award, there she was legs wide open, mouth breathing, feet in the aisle. Her weight is a problem.

missyJ says:

Venus needs a helping of whatever Julia been eating….
    Finally getting around to watching Being Mary Jane…

She gone be busting it wide open :popcorn:

VDot says:

:newpost: a #tbt :hahaha:
    comments awf.

I’m not clicking “Click here to read more” if I can’t comment :mad:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

with what? another comforter set?
    ———–
    Julia in Bed Bath and Beyond
    :thinking: What am I gonna wear to the revival on Sunday

Finally getting around to watching Being Mary Jane…
    ________

What do you think?

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

We get the deets on this sweater yet :waiting:

Let me check and see what stage the moon is in.

:hahaha: :hug: I’m betting on Husky…

OTB- man… he has to be at work by 430 am so yea 745 sounds REAL good :lol:

I’ll be trying to get lil razz together and be all loud :ashamed:

“Lil Razz clean up these toys NOW! Go PEE PEE BOO! *slams drawers to get pj* Here put these on bay”

I’ve learned to tone it down :lol:

I’m not clicking “Click here to read more” if I can’t comment
    ______

He is cute tho. :lol: Click for babies please *hungry Slavic child face*

Matchsticks says:

Every pic (besides Gabby) should have a caption: Name the struggles…

Touched by the lamb….now that was funny
    But I didnt come out swinging…

OTB God is not thorough with most of us. We all can’t be saints like Sister Deem She is anointed
    ______

Folks just dont no where I came from. :lol: They dont know my story. They dont know how much milk I like with my cereal.. *stank face* Judge lest ye be judged. *files nails* That was like an apology.

:rofl: :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

gabby looks like the mama just text her a pic of the baby like every time he come over and you see his gave think of me and him :hump:

Touched by the lamb….now that was funny
    But I didnt come out swinging…
    by SouthernPrincess on Jan 9, 2014 at 1:40 pm
    ————
    Nah folk you was windmilling air :rofl:

ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOO I am not even laughing cause this is “funny” but it is so funny cause you seem like personally offended by her very existence. BOL!!! :hahaha: :oops: Carry on.

What’s for lunch folk?

Bed Bath and Beyond

________

I wonder if she get angry like I did when dude said I couldnt use my 20% coupon? :crying1: I was THAT lady at the register. :hahaha: :ashamed:

Me: *work voice* I’m not sure I understand; why is the coupon not applicable to my purchase? *doe eyes*

Underpaid, overworked annoyed cashier: Youjust cant. You want it or not?

Me: *home voice* Muhfugga I bought it up here didnt I? :huh:
    *work voice* May I see the manager? :rofl:

Matchsticks says:

Every pic (besides Gabby) should have a caption: Name the struggles…
    ________________________________

gabby too. they probably were asking her some foul questions. you know the paparazzi will scream anything at them for a reaction.

What’s for lunch folk?
    ______

Ugh your new time zone is the pits! Its almost two o clock! I had catered, tasteless food. Blah. :|

cant use the 20% off coupon at BB&B?!?!?! what :eek:

since when?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Man this big bootied black man just walked in front of me and his slacks were expandable in the byke… Like my son’s first pair of infant jeans! They make those for adults???? :hahaha:

Nah folk you was windmilling air

The more I read..I think I just missed the joke. I think it was possed to be a joke! Like, we in here rapping and knee slapping and then somebody says yall know yall fat too :stop: it…and then we all agree and laugh. Thats how it shouldve went I think..

Gigi26 says:

—————————————-
    Smelling like regret and white diamonds :no:

cant use the 20% off coupon at BB&B?!?!?! what

since when?

Girlllllllllllllllll :karate: I was like fool I only drove out here CAUSE i got this coupon and my baby need her fukking seat pet!

Chile. I think the brand was on the no fly list but the manager let me get it. :yes:

SouthernPrincess says:

MisTaken…LOL…my bad. Sometimes its different convos happening in the same thread so obviously, I focused on the wrong one. :shame:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log- in I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in I lovd my log-in Yella Jesus give me strength :pray: I love my log-in I love my log-in I love my log-in :pray:

:rofl: :rofl: Spandex aint just for the ladies. “Slacks” especially those marketed to older gentlemen be having them stretchy sides and bykes. :rofl: You so stupid cole. Bye!

you know the paparazzi will scream anything at them for a reaction.
    _________

Can you imagine? :eyeroll:

Gabby you gonna babysit the new kid?
    Gabby are you going to invite the baby’s mother to your wedding.. :eyeroll:

KayCeiSoul says:

Good Afternoon Peeps :waves:

I had to log in to say that Romelo is absolutely GORGEOUS!
    Monica has some beautiful children and she should be very proud.
    :claps:

:( It is only 1157 here.. it gives me the sads sometimes but I am glad I get to speak with momma razz after she gets off :lol:

This video of this baby cussing and chit? Yall seen this? :facepalm:

KayCeiSoul says:

you know the paparazzi will scream anything at them for a reaction.
    _________
    Can you imagine?
    Gabby you gonna babysit the new kid?
    Gabby are you going to invite the baby’s mother to your wedding..

**************************

:rofl: You a mess Beebers! :hug:

But so true!

They’ll be like,
    “How does it feel to be a new AuntieGrandma Gabby?
    “Have you done a 3 a.m. feeding yet? Changed the first poop diaper? Where was the proud Dad?”
    “Hey Gabby, you know you’re “Not the Mama” right? <–lil' ugly dinosaur baby."

Gabby bettah get on Bey level and let her response to everythang be…
    "I BEEN DRANKIN."

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

SouthernGirl :hugs: You are good with me.
    Those of us husky know they are :eek: YOU. Yeah I AM TALKING TO YOU WITH THE SMURF GRAVIE :rofl: Lemme stop before Southern thinks I am talking about her

Hey Kay!!! :wave:

Ok I will catch up with yall on the other side. Done for today.. :phew: :bye:

“I BEEN DRANKIN.”
    ________

Waller-meal-un :ghost:

:rofl: :rofl: Gabby look cold as ice up there.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

This video of this baby cussing and chit? Yall seen this
    _____________________________
    I did :no:
    And yea Gabby better get some REAL tough skin if she doesn’t already.
    I would be at the games courtside like :winky: accidently running my fingers through my hair with my ringer finger on the jumbo. But then again I am petty like dat :hahaha:

I WILL however eat some brown sugar glazed salmon… NO NOT SAL-MON, SAMEN :rofl: green beans and whole wheat french rolls. :(

I am glad I get to speak with momma razz after she gets off
    ____

!!! Oh thats right I forgot about that! Totes worth it. :lol: And going to bed and waking up to Mr. Razz everyday aint nothing to sneeze at neither. :heart:

I HATE THAT part walla melon :lame:
    But now I am abut to go listen to it and zombie twerk like her in my chair. Bye OTB :hugs:

But then again I am petty like dat
    ________

TeamUS :hahaha:

I am glad I get to speak with momma razz after she gets off
    ____

!!! Oh thats right I forgot about that! Totes worth it. And going to bed and waking up to Mr. Razz everyday aint nothing to sneeze at neither.
    ———————–
    :heart: he kisses me erry morning before he leaves for work at the ass crack of dawn… then a few minutes later I hear lil Razz running for his spot in the bed :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

What’s for lunch folk
    ****************
    Kale, banana, strawberry smoothie :pizza:

ricanlbc says:

@SANDRA ROSE…Who makes Gabby’s sweater? Express?

Jahvonna says:

Gabby is a beautiful woman but here she looks exhausted and emotionally worn… I’ve seen her betters days.

Jenny and her sister.. Well I am with “Man” on this one- how does she feel towards her sister. The details of that situation always made me feel wary of jenny’s
    sis.

Serena and Venus… Good athletes ( I guess I’m shallow because that’s all I got for them)

Keesh says:

Sooooo y’all cracked me all the way up on this post…. Gosh I luv yall….I’m always silent watching my Auntie and cousins…bye Roses