Celebs Out & About: Kelly Rowland

Kelly Rowland playing soccer on the beach in Miami, Florida.

Sexy ‘X Factor’ judge Kelly Rowland, 32, was spotted catching some rays on Miami Beach with friends on Wednesday, Jan. 2. Kelly wore a purple bandeau bikini and later covered up with a green tunic with zebra stripes. She played soccer with her friend’s children. Kelly is living the good life right now. She has a steady paycheck and a good man who has eyes only for her. And, unlike Beyonce, Kelly doesn’t have to manufacture publicity stunts to stay relevant. What more could a woman want?
Photos: Pichichi / Splash News

• Kweenie

thanx for the new post!

• luVn_liFe…

KellY has a NICE body! that first pic is no BueNO

• Kweenie

and kelly looks great. #teamnomakeup

• rwilliams4782

Damn baby mama lookin a lil chunky..preggo?

• Kweenie

wish i had me some fun in the sun on a day like today :sad:

• rwilliams4782

Damn I love some brownskin..thats my kinda morning wood

• Kweenie

she loves that swimsuit dont she? i have my fav as well :shy:

• Kweenie

:shame:

• rwilliams4782

Wonder when kelly and jeanette jenkins gonna come out together lol..wishful thinkin

• Ni ni

Kelly has a nice complexion, but thats about all I see in her. Glad its all coming together for her tho.

• Milky

Good morning all :wave: it is -11 her with the windchill. :cold:

• Caramel Rain

Kelly looks cute! I like her fresh face

• Milky

#here

• Str8tUpMenace

Look at Man’s boo thang up there. :lol:

• The Master Beta :D

Milky :hi: that’s too :cold: it’s only 27 here but I’m in the south and that is freezing weather here I cant take it

• Str8tUpMenace

The Teleka Patrick story has been a nightmare for anyone with children, especially if they live in a big city. The beautiful young doctor was doing her medical residency in Detroit and suddenly went missing, baffling both police and her family.

But it turns out that there is more to the story.

According to the Detroit Free Press, Patrick had been stalking Pastor Marvin Sapp. A news station in Grand Rapids says that Sapp filed for an order of protection against the woman in Kent County last September, right before she went missing.

Sapp says that the 30-year old woman kept referring to him as her husband and moved from California to Michigan to join his church, the Lighthouse Full Light Center Church in Grand Rapids.

According to Patrick’s family, the woman had moved to Western Michigan University to be a part of its residential psychiatry program. But Sapp says that Patrick called his three children and had even gone to his home. He says that he never responded to the woman’s correspondence at any point in time.

She allegedly sent “over 400 page(s) of correspondence from her to which I have never responded,” Sapp stated in his legal filing.

“Throughout my career, my family and I have fallen victim to inappropriate attempts to contact me by several unknown individuals,” Sapp said in a statement to the TV station. “As a father of three and pastor of one of the largest congregations in west Michigan, I cannot take this kind of obsessive attention lightly. Given these previous acts, I have taken several security measures, which have included obtaining a protective order to ensure our safety.”

Patrick has been missing since December 5. She was last seen in the parking lot of Borgess Medical Center in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Her car was found 100 miles away in a ditch off I-94. Her family also commented on the order of protection as well, but only to say that police have told them not to say much about it.

“We’ve been asked not to speculate or comment about it. We encourage anyone to contact the Kalamazoo department,” said Kimberly Eddings, Patrick’s cousin. “It was mentioned so that there was no misunderstanding that the family was trying to hide anything. We don’t want Teleka to become one of the forgotten. People go missing every day; there are all sorts of crimes being committed.”

According to Patrick’s former husband, Ismael Calderon, the young woman was becoming delusional during their relationship. He was married to her for five years, getting divorced in 2011.

“(Patrick) started to have delusions, paranoia; she started to hear voices,” Calderon said. “Maybe the voices that she heard wasn’t God. Maybe the voices she heard pointed to a serious condition.”
    ______________________________

Ok, so I just read the above article about Teleka Patrick, don’t know how true this is. Bout to research.

• Caramel Rain

… Ummmm ok? That was disburbing

• rwilliams4782

Yea I sent that story to sandra..thanks for stealing my shine lol

• Diva

Kelly looking a little thick and that hairline reminds me of……someone else’s :kona:

• The Master Beta :D

@ Menace wow and some people on here were side eyed for saying she seemed off her rocker making that breakfast for two and she was only there in the video

• Diva

Milky says:

Good morning all :wave: it is -11 her with the windchill. :cold:
    —————————————
    chile wifey it is colder than a well diggers azz :rofl: :cold:

• Str8tUpMenace

rwilliams4782 says:

Yea I sent that story to sandra..thanks for stealing my shine lol

No prob. :lol:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

Good morning y’all….there is a -14 wind chill in the air, and I am not happy about it. Got up this morning and couldn’t find my gloves….out there scraping ice n snow off my truck with 2 Crown Royal bags on my hands….one purple and one brown. Woe is me.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:facepalm:

Up there lookin like Antoine Dodson n chit. :no:

Is her hairline receding???

• Str8tUpMenace

The Master Beta :D says:

I had a feeling something was off with her. I just hope they find her safe, so she could get help.

• Kweenie

@man :lol:

• lovezoe

She is just FLAWLESS!

• Milky

@wifey come and warm me up! @chan I feel ur pain! Itts colder than a polar bears balls!

• Diva

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:facepalm:

Up there lookin like Antoine Dodson n chit. :no:

Is her hairline receding???
    ———————
    :rofl: :yes: :yes:

• rwilliams4782

Taleka girl..you in danger (in my whoopi voice)

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

@ Man, you really be going in on Kelly bruh.

• Caramel Rain

The Master Beta :D says:

***************
    :hahaha: I remember that

• The Master Beta :D

Str8tUpMenace says:

The Master Beta says:
    ________________________

:yes:

• Milky

@masterbeta I would welcome that 27 with open arms :hug:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@IAM CHAN
    “@ Man, you really be going in on Kelly bruh.”
    I feel personally insulted when someone tries to say she is “beautiful” or “talented”

:facepalm:

• Diva

Milky says:

———————–
    :hug: to keep you warm! :kiss:

• Kweenie

@lovezoe
    was that :sarcasism: ? :lol:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Oh. :tea:

• Diva

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@IAM CHAN
    “@ Man, you really be going in on Kelly bruh.”
    ———————————
    well now that can add receding hairline to describe her :rofl:

• Diva

*they

• Kweenie

* :sarcasm:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Anyone seen that old interview with Destiny’s Child that Perez Hilton put up when they are interviewing them and Kelly ugly azz say she is the “Second Lead Vocalist.”

All them hoes look at her like this :eek:
    Then Beyonce ol ratchet azz just start coughing!

• Matchsticks

Kelly’s hair is bothering me…other than that she looks nice…

• Matchsticks

@Man

I saw that video on my FB feed this morning…Bey ain’t shyt for that! :rofl:

• BayouBoy

Morning, Y’all.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

:rofl: @ all this Kelly slander :cry:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@MATCH STICKS
    “I saw that video on my FB feed this morning…Bey ain’t shyt for that! ”

Beyonce couldn’t even disguise that chit! She was lookin like:
    “What the phuck is a “second lead vocalist???’ Bytch you a back up singer!”

I think they got Kelly as a pet for Beyonce when she was small.

• BayouBoy

@Man, what’s behind the Kelly hate, bruh?

• Milky

:rofl: u sure u dont secretly love Kelly?

• Diva

@Man so you ain’t speaking to your boo tuhday I guess? :waiting:

• lovezoe

Kweenie- Nope, I think she is gorgeous.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Matchsticks says:

@Man

I saw that video on my FB feed this morning…Bey ain’t shyt for that!
    ———-
    what page on FB?

• lovezoe

I was watching The Seat Filler and her and Seven Streeter favor.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@MILKY
    “u sure u dont secretly love Kelly?”

Yeah, I’m postitive. I don’t do secret chit. If I wants, I wants you. :yes:

The only think Kelly could do for me is pull a carriage or win a race or something.

• Str8tUpMenace

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@IAM CHAN
    “@ Man, you really be going in on Kelly bruh.”

Rumor has it that you have a shrine up of Kelly. :lol:

• Matchsticks

@Razz

Perez Hilton posted it yesterday and someone shared it through my newsfeed.

• SummerBaby

I saw that clip of Destiny’s Child this morning & it was hilarious. :rofl:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@DIVA

My bad! You know I saves it up for you on Friday tho!
    :jack: <<big load!

• The Master Beta :D

I’m :ashamed: I like that dumb paranoid song

• Milky

@man :dead:

• Str8tUpMenace

:rofl: @ Man. I missed you dude. :lol:

• The Master Beta :D

I think they got Kelly as a pet for Beyonce when she was small.
    ___________________________

Man you stupid :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlSRgp76Ivg Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Yeah, I’m postitive. I don’t do secret chit. If I wants, I wants you
    ————-
    This remindes me of the Booty Warrior :rofl:

• lovezoe

So the Teleka Patrick/Marvin Sapp is on some news’ websites so maybe it is true. I just hope that maybe she took off and is safe. You have cases where some people disappear, due to a mental breakdown and just start over only to be discovered years later. I hope they find her.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Man, I dread the day Kelly becomes a “FOB.” I can see it happening cause Sandra already love her horse faced azz. Sandra would do it just to spite Beyonce. :lol:

:facepalm:
    I already have to deal with :chickenhead: being a FOB.

• Diva

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DIVA

My bad! You know I saves it up for you on Friday tho!
    :jack: <<big load!
    ————————
    He loves meh, he really loves meh :rofl:

• MUNCHOSGIRL

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MATCH STICKS
    “I saw that video on my FB feed this morning…Bey ain’t shyt for that! ”
    Beyonce couldn’t even disguise that chit! She was lookin like:
    “What the phuck is a “second lead vocalist???’ Bytch you a back up singer!”
    I think they got Kelly as a pet for Beyonce when she was small.

MAN YOU BE TYPING UP SOME CRAZY SHYT AT TIMES, BUT I KINDA HAVE ALWAYS FELT THAT WAY ABOUT KELLY, NOT BEING A PET…BUT THEY TOOK KELLY IN AS A PLAYMATE FOR BEYONCE…SHE HAD NO FRIENDS, KELLY WAS HER AGE…I MEAN TINA DID SAY SHE WENT TO THE SCHOOL AND ASKED SOME OF THE KIDS WHY THEY DIDN’T LIKE BEYONCE…..SO YEAH I AM STICKING TO MY BELIEF…..KELLY WAS BOUGHT IN TO BE A PLAYMATE/GROUP MATE.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Beyonce couldn’t even disguise that chit! She was lookin like:
    “What the phuck is a “second lead vocalist???’ Bytch you a back up singer!”

I think they got Kelly as a pet for Beyonce when she was small.

:rofl: You must be talking about the video that Matthew scrubbed from the internets years ago?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

The kids probably didn’t like her because, even as a child, she was stuck up and smelling herself. :coffee:

• DoNotDeleteMe

Kelly’s stunning beauty and amazing personality were on full display last night on The Arsenio Hall Show. She was voted the Most Flawless Celebrity of 2013! Her skin is so gorgeous. :love:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6tKJvWWDP4&feature=youtu.be JMO

@Man why do you hate :chickenhead: so much?? :lol:

Do you know her personally? :popcorn:

• MUNCHOSGIRL