Celebs Out & About: La La Anthony, Rocsi Diaz

La La Anthony visits Good Morning America in Times Square.

Socialite and reality TV star La La Anthony stopped by the Good Morning America studios in NYC’s Times Square today to promote her new relationship book, “The Love Playbook”. La La is uniquely qualified to dispense relationship advice by virtue of the fact that she is still married to one of the NBA’s most prolific womanizers. If you’re purchasing the book expecting La La to spill the details on Carmelo Anthony’s lecherous behavior with other women, you will be sorely disappointed.

But La La does touch on that embarrassing Honey Nut Cheerios incident.

La La Anthony visits Good Morning America in Times Square.

“I wasn’t ever going to bring up the Honey Nut Cheerios incident again. But since I’m writing this book, I might as well set the record straight for good,’’ La La writes. “Kevin Garnett in fact had never said that I tasted like Honey Nut Cheerios. I tried to figure out how this big lie was turned into a media firestorm. I still can’t answer that one… Melo and Kevin are cool today. And now it’s nothing but a faint memory.”

Why is she telling that lie? She knows the blogs started that rumor.
Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News

Rocsi Diaz at Super Bowl

Former BET 106 & Park host Rocsi Diaz got a lift from some Seattle Seahawks players during team interviews today at the Super Bowl at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ. The Seahawks will take on the Denver Broncos for the NFL Championship this coming Sunday. Diaz, 30, is a correspondent on Entertainment Tonight.
Photo: ETonline.com

241 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: La La Anthony, Rocsi Diaz”

Lol Cheerios are good for the heart :rotfl:

Im going to get La’s book. :yes: She was cute on GMA.

OH LaLa, U shoulda just left that “cheerios Fiasco alone”

Need a better view of them brown thigh highs :eek:

QueenSJ says:

Rocsi, girl with your reputation, this photo….. :rofl:

capricorn83 says:

I would like a full shot of Rocsi’s boots…

@B
    whats on ur menu for SB??
    looks like i’ll be getting some new books, hubby’s hours bout to be bananas
    :tea:

:pc: i sent that link

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Rosci is a “celeb” now? :think:

Diaz, 30, is a correspondent on Entertainment Tonight.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And a whore.

KyCakes says:

Um…Mrs. Anthony….there is really no need to ‘accentuate’ those eyes, Ma’am…. :tea: :shock:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Rocsi, girl with your reputation, this photo…..

by QueenSJ
    ————–
    :goodpost:

Rocsi is a whore…lol..

Diaz, 30, is a correspondent on Entertainment Tonight.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And a whore
    ~~~~~
    BOL! :hahaha:

And now it’s nothing but a faint memory
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    To who? You is going down in HISTORY as Honey Nut Cherrios ma-ma. Sorry to tell ya.

weFukNorNah says:

Lmao who dat I swear I didn’t read what u said til I posted it lol

weFukNorNah says:

If you look inside Rocsi cooch you find the careers of the ppl she dated inside and a coffee cup left by Eddie murphy

18 hardcover? :huh: i guess I do need a Kindle. I will watch it.

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Lawd, why I just got so nervous! :eek: :bite:

One of the IT managers sent me a message and on the preview all I could see was “Please call me” …I thought Sandra had got me in trouble… turns out, he was trying to email somebody else with my same gov’t first name. :phew:

weFukNorNah says:

I’m tryna find out if Lala taste like cheerios or nah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :crying:

She knows the blogs started that rumor.
    _________

:eek:

KyCakes says:

IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Rosci is a “celeb” now? :think:
    ———————————————————————
    Surprisingly, it’s not difficult.

I have an IMdB page now cause I yelled out ‘BUSTED’ when some dude got caught by “Cheaters” :tea:

i got on my Throw back girbaud jeans :bounce:

wheres mistake at to tell me, dont tell Nobody that :lol:

@B
    whats on ur menu for SB??
    looks like i’ll be getting some new books, hubby’s hours bout to be bananas
    :tea:
    ______

SO HE GOT IT :eek: :bite:

And just the gumbo so far. Kid aint interested in that natch, just “soup” they say. Maybe a big fun salad and bread. And too many sweets for my sweets. :love:

QueenSJ says:

Rosci is a “celeb” now?
    ———————————————————————
    Surprisingly, it’s not difficult.

by KyCakes
    ____________________________________
    :dead:

LuvN are u stuck in 2003 lol

Diaz, 30, is a correspondent on Entertainment Tonight.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And a whore.
    ________

:ghost:

Definition 1. 2. or 3.

You know they be having a bunch of entries in the dictionary :rofl:

SO HE GOT IT :eek: :bite:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Still working thru formalities, hours wer in the “intro”

I aint eBeen say nuffiN’ he’s looking like both those emotes :lol:

Just Looking says:

Rocsi Diaz got a lift from some Seattle Seahawks players. Diaz, 30, is a correspondent on Entertainment Tonight and is looking for a husband with money and will probably be dating a player from the winning team.

FIXED IT FOR YOU :tea:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Prince of Zemunda’s is in there cause that azz SHOLE got popped for corruption. Whacksi is poison.

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

“And a whore.”

:lol: :hahaha:

but… but, I thought we wasn’t calling out whores after the last post? :no: Y’all making my head hurt… :rofl:

weFukNorNah says:

S/n just had a thought. .If Apollo got Crunk bc he got poked in the eye. .how will he feel when he get poked in the azz… but I’m sleep tho.. um yea rocsi. .. yea I feel Free was robbed so I ain’t never liked ms.diaz

They are selling think like a man in the $5 bin at target. :tea:

weFukNorNah says:LuvN are u stuck in 2003 lol
    ~~~~~~~~~
    ARE U speaKing ILL Of my Vintage WEAR??

I actually found them in a box of sweaters I rummaged thru last night :phew:
    I was like, oHHHH – CUTE

i got on my Throw back girbaud jeans :bounce:
    wheres mistake at to tell me, dont tell Nobody that :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: I asked OTB16 if a coat “looked like it was from the 70s…”

Her: :confused: :yes: <–slow headnod

Me: *smooths the fabric like its the best thing since…*
    Should it stay there? * :nun: in it* …

Her: :yes: <—slow head nod

MystyBlu says:

Noooooo La La! Just noooo to everything! Didn’t you learn from Diana Ross not to overemphasize your big eyes? I have some peepers but I know how to look like a normal person. You’re too pretty for that nonsense. :(

Rocsi, meh. Does she make the whore/hoe categories? She slept with a murried mayne. :shrug:

weFukNorNah says:

Smh @luvN. U got on some reebok classics or nah?

Still working thru formalities, hours wer in the “intro”
    I aint eBeen say nuffiN’ he’s looking like both those emotes :lol:

*tears up* God blesses y’all. :heart:

Speaking of gumbo. Did yal know princess tiana has a cookbook? I may finally get to taste beignets :yahoo:

I asked OTB16 if a coat “looked like it was from the 70s…”

Her: :confused: :yes: <–slow headnod

Me: *smooths the fabric like its the best thing since…*
    Should it stay there? * :nun: in it* …
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    :casket: somebody just bury me a G! :lol:

Definition 1. 2. or 3.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The one about compromising yoSEF vs principals.
    The one about sex in exchange for scrilla
    The other one I forget.

ALL OF EM.

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

For real girl?! Do you get royalties when they re-broadcast them?
    Which one was it? *looks at you with new stan eyes* :smile:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

for some reason lala was cute whwen she was on mtv now she just blah and rosci the gift that keeps on giving and giving.

They are selling think like a man in the $5 bin at target. :tea:
    ________

No you didnt offer that up. :hahaha: :chase: I wish I would!

weFukNorNah says:

Smh @luvN. U got on some reebok classics or nah?
    ~~~~~~~~~
    NAH. if it wer Fri I would have on the All white vintage classic ReeboKs
    :yes:

But NO

weFukNorNah says:

Why everyone feel like they need to write a fuggin book.. bye kanye

I think lala is adorable. Her eyes are dreamy in person. :love: mesmerizing even.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    *wallslide*

:kona: I cant stand you sometime.

Just Looking says:

La La was on Live with Andy.. and panklip Stank all over her teef. I was :ashamed: for her. :facepalm:

________

I am legit crying inside. I am a Diana stan… (speaking of using what you got to get what you want..) but them peepers not needing to be emphasized? OMG where was you when i needed you Sat night… :crying1:

_____________________________________

Whyyyy????

When I first read your new handle I thought it was a play on a drunk slurring Beyonce: we fugg nor nah (all night). :( I read too much slanguage on this board.

weFukNorNah says:

I thought Lala was on a diet? Shade but no shade

Then why the Fugg you immortalize in a book. #dummy

I may finally get to taste beignets :yahoo:
    _________

Wahhhhhhh :yahoo: WE LOVE THEM! Nobody in NYC making beignets?!?!?! You sure????

All that powda sugah goodness! :love:

FuturedocDonte says:

Whatever happened to Rocsi and Eddie Murphy :thinking:

weFukNorNah says:

Rocsi mouth made like she sucked her thumb. .now I’m sure she’s graduated to other thingz

Then why the Fugg you immortalize in a book. #dummy
    ~~~~~~~
    :tea: that!

_________

Are you fuggin serrus? :shocked: Why the fugg Andy didnt say nothing? :no: Them aint yo frens.

KyCakes says:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:
    rosci the gift that keeps on giving and giving.
    ——————————————————————–
    So what you’re saying is, Rocsi is herpes? :think:

B
    they talking bout 11-8 mon-thursday and 11-7 every other Sunday.. OH :tea:

Lol @ mysti

Yea but they call em elephant ears. I wanna taste the real deal holyfield ones!

They soon after cut to “mmmerical” :phew:

States consider reviving old-fashioned executions
    With lethal-injection drugs in short supply and new questions looming about their effectiveness, lawmakers in some death penalty states are considering bringing back relics of a more gruesome past: firing squads, electrocutions and gas chambers.

~~~~~~~~~~
    Interesting

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. —

The U.S. Coast Guard offloaded 2,500 pounds of cocaine valued at $37 million that was seized in a historic multi-national operation in the Caribbean, officials said Tuesday.

In the early morning hours on Jan. 22, a Coast Guard fixed-wing aircraft spotted a 25-foot vessel speeding south of the Dominican Republic with four people on board. The Coast Guard said it detected several suspicious packages and called the British Royal military ship Wave Knight, which launched the Coast Guard helicopter.

SummerBaby says:

i got on my Throw back girbaud jeans
    ————–
    I pulled out my fly pink leather jacket from back in the day & my kids told me it looked like a Thriller jacket. After I called them a hater I went & hung it right back in the closet. :hahaha:

Cafe Dumonde has the best beignets

~~~~~~
    lol
    So u aint wearing it? U just gonna keep it in the closet?
    :tea:
    U wanna donate it? put it on consignment? :lol:

weFukNorNah says:

Yall mfs over here with girbaud jeans and a video jackets on

________

_________________________

I love Diana and the Supremes…every incarnation. May turn up my itunes now that I think about it. I remember she gave an interview and said she used to always pop her eyes out because her brother told her they were pretty. Pobrecito. After that I made sure to stay with a slight squint. :( We learned though…hopefully La La will too!

I saw a guy with an avirex jacket on .. I was like that mf must have been cold

B
    they talking bout 11-8 mon-thursday and 11-7 every other Sunday.. OH :tea:
    ________

OH. :eek: See this is why I shall never be.. :no: *looks down at clock* :|

Just Looking says:

La La book will sale, cause folks want to know how to get a baller. I will check it out at the library. So I can converse about it :tea:

Steve’s Retard book Sold and he bigg lips self got two movies :yes:

Why Men love Bitches Sold…

Why men marry bitches Sold….

See this is why I shall never be..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yeah.

I saw a guy with an avirex jacket on .. I was like that mf must have been cold
    ______

I still have the one mama got me for grad..in ’99. I love that coat… i do wish the a on that byke wasnt so big. :hahaha:

SummerBaby says:

So u aint wearing it? U just gonna keep it in the closet?
    ————-
    No, I didn’t wear it, but I’m convinced I can make it work w/the right outfit.

Cafe Dumonde has the best beignets

:yes: It’s great sitting out there…early in the am or late at night… Drinking hot arse coffe, while sweat is pouring off your head.

But I loved it.

Yea but they call em elephant ears. I wanna taste the real deal holyfield ones!

*lip sneer* you right, that is not a beignet. They are easy to make. Oil, flour, eggs, water, sugar. :yes: We eat them fresh out the fryer. :yes:

weFukNorNah says:

Ever tried to drive with a bubble coat on? Ion see how big ppl do it

SummerBaby says:

So u aint wearing it? U just gonna keep it in the closet?
    ————-
    No, I didn’t wear it, but I’m convinced I can make it work w/the right outfit.
    ~~~~~
    OH

@B U cant remove the A on it?? i remove alot of BPCats of the pockets, tags ETC.
    shytee them so good jeans

States consider reviving old-fashioned executions
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Interesting

Im usually team hang they ass..but with the way the miscarriages of justice have been set up in this country :huh: im kinda leaning away from supporting Capital Punishment..

Just Looking says:

Wondered how you get to pull or push the switch.

_________

Just wow. A dude from Colorado got knocked off here on I75 with tons of weed in the trunk. Guess why? No seat belt. *mind blown*

Yes I would love to see ole John Coffee (just like the drank) execution

_______

So you dont want it? :eek:

Girl you aint ready. :hahaha:

Guess why? No seat belt. *mind blown*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thats that BS!

lol
    So u aint wearing it? U just gonna keep it in the closet?
    :tea:
    U wanna donate it? put it on consignment? :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

weFukNorNah says:

ROLL ON 2.. WHEN THE CLOCK STRIKES MIDNIGHT ELECTRICITY SHALL PASS THRU YOUR BODY UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD…YOU UNDERSTAND ME MF?

Syck like that :yes: :shrug:

lol
    So u aint wearing it? U just gonna keep it in the closet?
    :tea:
    U wanna donate it? put it on consignment? :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    :nana:
    Play wit it! :hahaha:
    Whatchu GOT IN YO closet, boxes and trunk :tea: lol

:rofl: I pop my eyes out when i wanna scare somebody…ooohhh especially when little white kids be staring at me in the community.. Chit any kids or adults for that matter. I will pop them :eek: AND cross them :crosseyes: Ugliest chit ever! :rofl:

MystyBlu says:

I don’t believe in the death penalty…it doesn’t solve anything. I had a very close family member who was a murder victim, killing his crazy azz fiancee wouldn’t have brought him back. Just would’ve been two families in mourning. Unfortunately the heffa didn’t do any time, but that’s another story.

They’ve killed too many innocent people over the years..can’t take that back. Besides, why is murder okay when it’s done by the law?

weFukNorNah says:

I wish this country was an eye for an eye.. bet some of these bishes and punk azz mf will sit down

YOU UNDERSTAND ME MF?
    :bye: :ghost: :tea:

Are we going to Waffle House or Bob Evans after this?

weFukNorNah says:

Go to Iran..they will stick a grenade in your azz hole and think Nothin of it

Waffle house so I can find T.I

Steve’s Retard book Sold and he bigg lips self got two movies :yes:
    Why Men love Bitches Sold…
    Why men marry bitches Sold….
    _______

:lol: I talk big game but could I handle a baller? :eek:

I’d prolly be like Doug’s wife… :thinking: Nah. I could never… I would prolly be like DWade alleged his ex-wife was.. :kona:

:blink:
    I think I missed a snack some where along the way today :think:

:hi:

:eek: looks tired in the second pic..

Rocsi’s boots should have been fully shown. :eek:

I was bout to say some real fugged up chit but lemme hush

weFukNorNah says:

Ima write a book “how to be a whore and not a hoe”

Just Looking says:

Mysty – Sorry for your loss.

MystyBlu says:

I used to pop my eyes at my ex when he acted a fool! Scared the crap outta him. :rofl: Same thing he loved used to hurt his heart during an argument. :) Good times.

weFukNorNah says:

Ima write a book “how to be a whore and not a hoe”
    OH MY GOODNESS, I FOUND MY TWIN

I have said this so many times. :happy:

but that’s another story.
    _________
    So.. :eek: what you doing..? Dont say working either.. :popcorn:

I was bout to say some real fugged up chit but lemme hush
    ——–
    Nawl.. gwon say it :lol:

SummerBaby says:

I’ve alway loved that jacket & their dad hated it. I know if they mention it to him he is gonna really clown me. It’s vintage to me. One of my girls loves vintage clothes so I’m sure she’s not gonna clown me like my other kids did when I pull it back out. :tea:

I was bout to say some real fugged up chit but lemme hush
    _____

Oh did you not with the Iran comment? :lol: :chase:

weFukNorNah says:

Ima write a book “how to be a whore and not a hoe”
    OH MY GOODNESS, I FOUND MY TWIN

I have said this so many times.
    ———–
    You two plug GiGi should do a collabo. :lol:

@SUMMERBaby . . children will clown ya for any and Everything. U Know ther so KEWL and Smaht

OOoh I like LaLa’s heels. That s alot of damn look, La.

IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Lawd, why I just got so nervous! :eek: :bite:

Morris Turner, first black cartoonist to draw a nationally syndicated comic strip, “Wee Pals,” dies at 90

:lol: You see we was asking after it.. your daughter sounds ahead of her time. :nun:

MystyBlu says:

Thanks Just Looking! Last week was 22 years and I still miss my Uncle’s jokes. :) I was just a kid at the time, but I never wished death on that woman…just wanted to see her serve time. We actually don’t know what happened to her, she was ghost at the funeral and never made contact again. Wherever she is I’m sure she’s suffered for what she did. Can’t go through life bitter about it though. :shrugs:

We actually don’t know what happened to her

And yall not curious??? My nosey ass.. :pc:

Be emailing her FB friends asking if they know she a killa.. :ashamed:

SummerBaby says:

You see we was asking after it.. your daughter sounds ahead of her time.
    —————
    My girls are twins & complete opposites of each other.

You two plug GiGi should do a collabo. :lol:

No one is ready for this! :hahaha: :popcorn: :hide:

SummerBaby says:

———-
    What kind of coat?

My dad bought me one of those Timberland heavy coats when I was 16/17 and I broke it out for when I was in :cold: ass Chicago this weekend. I was comfortable too. Everybody notated how big my coat was… and they were all like “Sheeewwww I need a coat like that!” :lol:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Um, thank you for your concern, Auntie, it is heartwarming, smh :no:

weFukNorNah says:

We can… hopefully we can get a movie going on.. Act like a women think like a whore

We used to laugh
    Now I all do is cry
    You used to make me so happy
    Now you don’t even try

You’re hurting me, yeah
    You’re doing me wrong
    I can see it in your eyes
    Soon you’re gonna be gone

And I know I’m gonna miss you
    My love I will send with you
    ‘Cause I, I’ve been down too long
    And you keep doin’ me

[Chorus:]
    And there will be no tears for you
    Gonna be no more crying eyes
    Gonna be no more tears for you
    See my eyes have run dry
    And there’s no more tears

Ain’t no more sadden eyes
    From crying through the night
    Gonna gather up, gather up my feelings
    And lock them all inside

So when you say you’re leaving
    And you walk out my door
    I can truly say to myself
    He can not hurt me anymore

And I know I should be crying
    But inside I’m slowly dying
    ‘Cause all my love has gone
    From two hearts so badly torn
    :whistle: :headphone:

MystyBlu says:

See comment 117. :) Not working, just procrastinating with packing. I’m about to move out of state this weekend. I always read comments at night after work, but I at least get to play in the yard while all the kids are out for a change. ;)

You two plug GiGi should do a collabo.

No one is ready for this!
    ———–
    :no: :lol:

You two plug GiGi should do a collabo. :lol:
    No one is ready for this! :hahaha: :popcorn: :hide:
    _________
    We could tear up the TV circuit. Mac could be my road manager.

Ii went out and bought me some bootleg ass california rolls from the shoppette on base and forgot I had food here :facepalm:

We gonna do tours and autographs at Barnes and Noble

:oldman: <==how long ago did we get this guy? :lol:

My girls are twins & complete opposites of each other.
    _______

:lol: Oh that actually sounds fun!

I got some MRE just in case the power go out lol

We are NOT letting yall off this blog! *closes MisT’s housecoat* No way! :hahaha:

I’ll be the emcee/host for each event :lol:

MystyBlu says:

Nope, not curious anymore. I was when I was a teen…back when I was still angry about what she did. Now I know for certain she couldn’t have prospered, not with the type of person she was. She’s an old woman now, like 70 or older if she’s still alive. She can’t do anything to me or my family so I don’t care what she’s doing, she was already dead inside when we met her. :shrug:

:yes: :2dance: Dont forget some sidewalk chalk.

I got some MRE just in case the power go out lol
    ————-
    Them scrabled eggs will have your ass constipated. :rofl: the Poptart and “koolaid” is the best thing about them.

weFukNorNah says:

Lemme go buy me a tailored suit and some loafers..This book is gonna make me butch.. I need to appeal to a gay audience

Razz I like the beef stew lol

Much love :heart:

weFukNorNah says:

I hate when ppl post pics of their food…bish u fat…we already know wtf u do all Day

_________

Gay is the new Black
    – Mary Jane :confused:

:pigsfly:

MystyBlu says:

I have pink and blue chalk! :) Who’s up for hopscotch? I haven’t played since the boobs came in…I’m rusty. :rofl:

I was gay b4 it was trendy lol

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*walks back in eating kisses* What yall in here talking about?

Just Looking says:

Double sided book. I’m going to to have on flowered fitted dress, pearls and blood curdling red bottoms (Apron and skillet on gonna be on floor behind the Leather chair I’m sitting in.

(Imaginative)

Razz I like the beef stew lol
    —————-
    :lol: I remember having that one in basic during warior weak. Another girl had the same. while it didn’t bother me much, it gave her ass the squirts and she had to go to sick call :rofl: she kept sharting on herself.

Head on over to Harold Penner’s to get yourself a suit 2 for $80 :rofl:

weFukNorNah says:

I’m gonna have on a tailored suit some nice loafers and an empty briefcase lol

weFukNorNah says:

Naw Razz.. we got money now..I need a suit with a lining in it..lol those cheap suits wind be all in your azz

Much love :heart:

_________

Thanks OTB, back atcha! Life is too short for nonsense and bitterness…better enjoy it while you can! I :heart: your posts, especially about the OTBs. You remind me a lot of my bestie and her girls.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid- I was just going to wear a pants suit and a beyonce L’oreal wig and some pumps. :lol:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

La La book will sale, cause folks want to know how to get a baller.
    ————-
    Rocsi already got her copy

weFukNorNah says:

One of yall gotta sit on my lap so we can have biches think “damn if I can attract a woman I damn sure can get a man”

RWilli- well lets take our asses over to Armani. You too Lookin. Gigi, where ever you are at, you down? :lol:

Two Piece St. John suit with Silk Blouse

weFukNorNah says:

Hell lemme file my taxes and see..lol..we might have to go to macys lol

Did y’all see how folks were mad because beyonce looked too skinny on sunday?

weFukNorNah says:

How much an audemar cost to rent lol..lemme check lol

weFukNorNah says:

Fuc they wanted her to look like Cadillac records?

That story made me think of how taraji strutted out of court at the end of Common’s video for Testify.

@ Razz – My FIT is Complete :yes:

Probably Oscar or Roberto Cavalli Floral Print Dress – I have a BEHIND and Aramani cut doesn’t do my curves well.

Chile :shrug: She is a dancer. She needs to be fit. She look alright. She is toned.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Razz they should of been mad that she was wack. Who cares if she was skinty.

weFukNorNah says:

I may get Tom Ford since I don’t pop molly…

Orange Blossom says:

——————
    :lol: That was my jam… “Pl-Please let me testify..”

It’s just us CRAZIES in hear….. LOL

That means a lot to me. :)

Life is def too short. One of my greatest personal challenges is not getting bogged down in the past. Its amazing how incidental little posts on a blog can keep one moving.. :hug:

weFukNorNah says:

Yea I’m here til the doc calls my name

Is that sugar on her tongue :huh: Da fugg

Rocsi already got her copy

:rofl: Im mad at this. my messy ass on LSA reading about her RAT NOW. :rofl:

Naw left over man milk

lipstank?

SummerBaby says:

Im mad at this. my messy ass on LSA reading about her RAT NOW.
    ———–
    That’s where I read about Yandy & them.

Gigi26 says:

*opens door* Yes I am down, I shall cover the chapter titled

“The mismanagement of the punani”

:yes: :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

“The mismanagement of the punani”
    ——
    And who would be the example of people who does this? :popcorn:

Gigi26 says:

Lala looks like a dead rotting fish in the face ole goat eyed ass :eek: :eek:

Rocsi, le prostitute :no: That pic embodies her moves ever since she got put on :hahaha:

Did y’all see how folks were mad because beyonce looked too skinny on sunday?
    ________

I seen peepah tombout aint no way she a 2. :| She looks skinty as fukk to me.

“The mismanagement of the punani; Don’t be a Dirty Foot Hoe.”
    ——————–
    I added the above. :lol: Or should that be a separate chapter for you? :think:

:ghost:

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: Razz that’s perfect!!!! :ghost:

Examples of such: Fantasia, Yandy, Erica (Scrappy baby momma)

That’s where I read about Yandy & them.
    _________

Summ Summ, I been there since. :facepalm:

weFukNorNah says:

If you mismanage puzzy u can’t handle a man with funds.thats why you’re a whore… We are going to add value and restore these walls

MystyBlu says:

That means a lot to me. :)

_______________-

Likewise! I appreciate you reading my story and your kind words. I guess I needed to talk or font about it today. :hug:

As a Cancer I struggled with letting go of people and things when I should. I know it’s not good for me so I do my best to let anything that would make me angry or bitter go. I’m a cusp baby though, so my Gemini side will have me drop some folks with a quickness, particularly drama queens. I have no patience! At least I know my faults. :shrugs:

Gigi26 says:

Damn Rosci look very weird in the second pic…damn :no:

I ain’t like her ever since she got Webbie banned from the Bet :no: Ole bytch

Just Looking says:

I seen peepah tombout aint no way she a 2. :| She looks skinty as fukk to me.
    Skinty Hiefer. She a two…almost a 0 :rolleyes:

We you a two and you been a 00, you feel huge. Unfortunately genetics and sh&T quick in.

Gotta work out harder for my book cover. :tea:

OMG- So y’all remember how the episode of Girlfriens when they were all reading chapters from the book…

I just thought of what if we had Kimbella read one chapter, Fanny Pack read another, Erica Mena next, and so on and so forth :lol:

weFukNorNah says:

Erica riding around in a C class mercedes bish if you read my book it would have been a maybach. . Now you gotta roll your windows up manually

We are going to add value and restore these walls
    —————

weFukNorNah says:

Puzzy will get tighter with each chapter

Beyon- looks like a four to me. :shrug:

I ain’t like her ever since she got Webbie banned from the Bet Ole bytch

————–
    :blink:

Elaborate por favor?

Gigi26 says:

PREACH My sister! *rocks back n forth*

Kimbella. Why! would you? ask Kim? bella! to read… :(

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

“restore these walls”

Oh when webbie as rocsi what dst mouf do

Gigi26 says:

I guess Webbie was trying to get a sample of what damn near everyone else got and she started acting all brand new and got that nigga kicked off the show and banned from BET :rofl:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

“We are going to add value and restore these walls”

________

:think: where’ve i heard this before?

This sounds like “this old house” offa pbs :blink:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

We still in here :popcorn: What should I read???? Did we say anything???? Am I late?
    *curls up on my chaise*

Kimbella would be asking questions during her turn of reading a selection from the book.

“Never show all your teeth to every man.” – :blink: Wait! You mean? I AM! not supposed to SMILE? When someone says ‘SAY CHEESE?!’ (throwing something out there) :lol:

for those who don’t have puzzy control

Watch the movie Memoirs of a Geisha (2005)

Yeah, she was a heux but she saved that snatch for the highest bidder. Sometimes you can’t being giving out free samples, I know it’s “hard” but you gotta do background checks, say crazy sh&T, do some crazy Sh&t (not burning down his house, or destroying property) just leave flowers at his door, when another chic at his house. He be like she is fuggn NUTS, he kinda scared…but not terrified.

SummerBaby says:

Kimbella. Why! would you? ask Kim? bella! to read…
    ———-

:eek: I am..a cancer/gem cusp..too :eek: Uncanny.. *nervous laughter* I have def learned to have some patience. Woooosaaaaaahhh mama still in school for that one tho.. :phew: #teamstillgrowing #eternalstudent #teamHeaintdonewithmeyet

State to state move…? Yall roses dont play! Hopefully you will get to spend more time on the yard with us thorns. I think I read you were a “superlurker” :lol: I am so glad today was that day..you never know when your font is called to inspire.

Yeah, she was a heux but she saved that snatch for the highest bidder.
    ————
    :rofl: :yes:

OTB, did you see Jmo’s “food”? :eek:
    :kona:

It Is @thisthing

I ain’t like her ever since she got Webbie banned from the Bet :no: Ole bytch
    _______

GIGS!!! :no: I LOVE Webster G and I aint ever forgave her either. Ole bitch. You was offering that pussy up and got mad cause thats one who called you on taking it. Bitch. Webbie warnt “big” enough for her aspirations.

:hug: :hug: :hug: <–for whoever this fonting with you! I can't Ketchup :lol:

RWilli is that chris brown in your gravie? :lol:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

hmmmm… :think:

that’s gonna involve hammering, nailing, and knocking down… this ain’t light work :phew:

I ain’t mad at rocsi’s WHORE/HO ass :lol:

SummerBaby says:

I ain’t like her ever since she got Webbie banned from the Bet
    ————–
    Free Boosie

______

I feel this.. Its very hard to reconcile my size in my mind, being that i have never been this small.. :\ It fukks with you. Ppl holla “skinny” and I be looking around for the skinny, hongry bish.. :|

Oh when webbie as rocsi what dst mouf do

OMFGAWD I just YELPED like a damn dog. :rofl: :crying1: :wail:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Ppl holla “skinny” and I be looking around for the skinny, hongry bish..

same way I feel when somebody say ‘sup shawty
    :blink: oh, i think he think he talkin’ to me :rolleyes:

MystyBlu says:

:rofl: I said super lurker, not stalker! No need for the nervous laugh. I have a memory like an elephant so I do remember your birthday is around mine. I’m 6/21. I have patience for normal everyday life situations, but folks that live and breathe drama on the daily? I can’t! I am definitely with the personal growth..why else are we here if not to learn? It’s the nerd in me. :)

Yup, a huge leap of faith…going from NJ to NC. Looking forward to a change in scenery and career. I get bored easily. Thanks for the invite! I will try to come out of hiding more often. I’ve posted more today than in the 5+ years I’ve had my log in! It’s been a blast :)

_________

:wail: So you saying she read like OTB7 ? Have to stop after every damn thang and clarify? :rofl: :rofl:

Memoirs of a Geisha
    ______

Yassssssssssssssss :nun:

OTB, did you see Jmo’s “food”? :eek:
    _________

:crying1: SEND IT TO ME. Like them folk sent it to her door I bet.. :rofl:

same way I feel when somebody say ‘sup shawty
    :blink: oh, i think he think he talkin’ to me :rolleyes:

:blink: “…Smile, Miss Lady. Everythang gonna be alright, Shawty..”

:hug: :hug: :hug: <–for whoever this fonting with you! I can't Ketchup :lol:

Thanks DTTS! :hug: and :pigsfly: for you :)

Ketchup
    ________

:hahaha: There is a good joke here somewhere..

And its @MystiBlu who is being dragged from Lurkdom by my nosey, insistent ass. :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

SMH my son has been watching that dumb Good Burger movie since Sunday. I’m so over it.

SummerBaby says:

“…Smile, Miss Lady. Everythang gonna be alright, Shawty..”
    ———-
    Don’t forget “why you looking so mean.”

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

for those who don’t have puzzy control

Watch the movie Memoirs of a Geisha (2005)

———-
    I :heart: that movie for that exact reason. Hell if you giving it out get something back like a damn, house, business, something that will appreciate in value.

MystyBlu says:

:lol: Thanks for dragging me out! It’s much more fun to be a part of the convo while it’s happening. :hahaha:

:rofl: You get it. You get me… 6/22.

:welcome: outta the shadows…and God Speed on your new ventures. So essciting. :bite: :nun:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

“…Smile, Miss Lady. Everythang gonna be alright, Shawty..”
    ———-
    Don’t forget “why you looking so mean.”

Lawd, that’s dem! (and me) :facepalm:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:hi: MystyBlue. Have you filled out a welcome packet yet?

:hahaha: The kids like that one Keya… *deep sigh* Girllll you just wait. You betta get that boy a sibling. :hahaha:

Don’t forget “why you looking so mean.”
    _______

:facepalm: I instantly dissolve into this face: :confused:

Gawd I HATE my brothas. White men never do that. They just say, “Hello :) ..”

:eek: What a novel idea…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@OTB he has been asking for one. If this man ask me to marry him *side eye* then I will.

:newpost: is up in case you didnt know like me.. LSA is deelish today..

MystyBlu says:

Yessss! The good crazy that’s controlled? Supernerd? Absolutely.

Thanks! I am soooo psyched! Just need to get my packing done. Did I mention procrastination as a flaw? :lol:

SummerBaby says:

———–
    That’s better than my nephew’s favorite movie which is Planet of the Apes. :ashamed:

Yessss! The good crazy that’s controlled? Supernerd? Absolutely.
    ______

!!!! This is almost like TALKING TO MYSELF (sometimes I have to ansa..)!!! :love: :rofl: :woohoo: