'New York Live!' - Guuests

Sibling reality stars Trina Braxton, Towanda Braxton, Traci Braxton were in New York City on Friday to appear on ‘New York Live!’ where they promoted the next season of their hit reality TV series ‘Braxton Family Values’.
Photo: Roger Wong/INFphoto.com

'The View' host, Sherri Shepherd is all smiles as she shows off her drastic weight loss as she arrives back in Los Angeles.

Talk show host Sherri Shepherd looks fit and healthy after shedding 20 pounds recently. The View co-host arrived back in Los Angeles at LAX wearing an overcoat and a huge smile.
Photo: Sharky / Splash News

Terrence Howard Arrives At LAX Wearing A An All Black Jumpsuit

Actor Terrence Howard arrived at LAX wearing an all black jumpsuit Friday in Los Angeles, CA.
Photo: INFphoto.com

67 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Trina Braxton, Towanda Braxton, Traci Braxton, Sherri Shepherd, Terrence Howard”

:thankyou Sandra for a weekend post !!!! Trina looks cute…. nothing else for no one :nono: A mess :no:

Cant wait for interview so I can hear Trina’s Canadian by way of Murrland accent!

It’s hard posting blogs using my cell phone Wi-Fi. :pc:

spiceykay says:

I like Trina she looks like the most natural one.

Smonae says:

Trina looks cute, the other 2 not so much :coffee:

Afiya says:

The Braxton’s look like they just stepped out of a 1960’s voyage, Trina is a cutie tho.

Sherri’s head it too damn BIG for that hat…is it straw?

Baby Oil looks overdressed.

:hi: Sandra and her Roses!

n1kk1a says:

Sheri’s outfit is very no bueno. :no:

KK76 says:

:hi: They would photograph Sherri with her arms on the backswing making her twin peaks “peakier”. She looks happy. Trina looks great!

PumpkinsMama says:

Weekend Post :woot:

Trina ALWAYS looks da best (in da face anyway, lol) she’s a naturally cute girl :yes: I was bout to ask what’s wrong w/Towanda until I opened the second pic :eek: Mam take that blonde wig off expeditiously! And she should never wear short hair again :nono:

Sherri Shepard looks like Diana Ross on crack :facepalm: Just look like a smaller box now.

Nuttin for “Babywipes”….

Yardgirl says:

Hello Miss Sandra and weekend Roses :waves: Happy New Year!! :hug:

Trina looks cute, the others not so much. Good for Sherri losing that weight, I hope it helps her very unfortunate shape :D

69 says:

Sandra

Leave that hotspot ish alone. Yo bill gone be higher than Mount Everest, especially if you have Verizon. I used my hotspot for a week and not eem that much and my phone bill was damn near $500 because it’s $10 for every 2gb up to 20gb and then it’s $75.

Don’t do it (Sandra) Miss Celie :no:

Milky says:

Thanks for the post ms. rose. Why her boots gotta match her hair? Terrence :wtf:

Milky says:

So does anyone want to.share what went wrong in the jayz post :kona:

69 says:

Milky

Nothing happened that I know of. I think it was due to the number if comments; well over a thousand. :shrug:

69 says:

Sandra

Imma let you in on a secret… You better jump on that LaVena Johnson case. That is about to blow up in the media like Trayvon Martin did and I know you want to be the first urban blogger to bring the issue to Front Street. Just make sure you delete this comment after you read it. Ion want the Feds coming looking for me for bringing it up since apparently someone has something to hide. :kona:

Ohhh I like those blue slacks :bounce:
    SANDRAROSE :spank: WHEY YOU Been WOMAN! Where in Fl u AT??

Milky says:

So bobbi kristina married nick gordon :lipssealed:

EL CHA CHA says:

The Braxton Sisters look lovely. I think Trina and Toni are the prettiest of them all but I think they are all beautiful girls. Sherri has the prettiest smile :smile: Terrencce Howard favors my husband :lol:

deedeegirl says:

Terrance looks quite zesty.

PumpkinsMama says:

69 I remember that story. She was raped (I think burned too). Did some new developments come out? B/c there been a damn cover up w/it from the beginning. It’s scary, that the gov’t could sweep that girls life under the rug like that. Saw a vid of her parents asking for justice . They even showed her body :( I hope her family finds some answers :pray:

PumpkinsMama says:

I know Tracey the most hood Braxton of them all, and I applaud her for the weight loss (she looks great :applause: )but why she got that Ronald McDonald hair on her damn head? :facepalm:

Caramel Rain says:

:bow: <At whoever told me to try 1800 coconut. Chile it was so smooth. Only needed ice. I think it was Jenie :peace:

@PumkinsMama LMAO she is hood and she don’t care who knows and she ain’t afraid to show it!

Trina’s accent annoys me to no end, and Towanda’s holier than thou act annoys me considering she been locked up before.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Did Sherri shrink inside her clothes :shrugs: is she doing a remake of Alice in Wonderland?? :kona:

PumpkinsMama says:

Wayment Ashland :shocked: Whatchu mean that heffa been locked up? :rofl:

Come on ova here and spill this tea :tea:

KK76 says:

:ghost: and can I just say I am loving that lace on ya back … .chile

werkkkkkkk :nun: yaassssssssssssssssss!

@PumkinMomma google her name + mugshot for the glamour shot. For theft by receiving and forgery girl, so scandalous

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hold up!!! She has been locked up!!! Damn. But stay on Tamar case. Bytch you steal. Have several. Messy.

Caramel Rain says:

:champ: I drink the gold though :tea: That's my primary go to …….

KK76 says:

Thanks, Jenie. A quick Cache find. :winky:

datsmdubya2u says:

Trina Braxton, Towanda Braxton, Traci Braxton

:facepalm: these dudes rhy chea

FuturedocDonte says:

Sherri must wear like a size 14 shoe :shocked: her feet bigger than mine :eek:

Ni ni says:

I couldnt log in for nothing las night, thought I was :banned: . Trina looks nice here. Her accent gets on my nerves though. I believe all the sister have some type of personality disorder with the exception of Traci, she is true to herself.

Anna says:

Is Terrence really wearing a “jumpsuit”. Look at the expression on the guy behind him w/the purple shirt on. He’s like, oh no he isn’t strutting doing the “cat walk” at the airport. :lol:

69 says:

Tell me why at church today, one of the dazzler ladies that twirl them flags in front of the congregation while the praise teams gets it crunk got a little bit ahead of herself and twirled that bad boy right upside her head. I’m talking, knocked fiya out of that skull.

Good thang her back was to the congregation, and as was facing the choir and pulpit cause I was GNAT the only one who almost lost my holiness in that moment. Our slick pastor saw it too and he jumped straight up in the air and turned around to face the praise team because he ain’t want to be busted for laughing, trying to hid behind worshipping. I give him a pass tho cause he only human and I know when it happened I died on the inside too. :kona:

One more thing… Sherri looks like a SPED. Scroll
    Byke up and look :lame: You know what that means? She fass

And 69 el naw :rofl; that Holy Ghost got the twirler :nun:

FuturedocDonte says:

And 69 el naw :rofl; that Holy Ghost got the twirler

She was probably trying to do that same :karate: flag dance at the club. Holy Ghost said got something for that :yes:

69 says:

MisTaken

I mean bopped the HEYUL outta that head. :rofl:

Frucha

You know what. :karate: is very similar to how they move. But I swear to God when she was up there with those heels on I was looking at that juicy booty the whole time. Momma was working hard. :ashamed:

By the time I realized what I was doing, I’m surprised it didn’t fly and hit me. It sho nuff got her though probably for wearing that outfit up there to arouse us. I claim my sins. I do my best to shame the devil. :kona:

Diva says:

So where for the comments did go in the JayZ post? *gabby lip quiver*

Diva says:

OAN happy Sunday to my peeps :nun:

69 says:

Sandra

I know you seen the photos from Tina Knowles 60th Birthday Party in Nawlins last night. But in the photo of Jay-Z, Monica, and Shannon, tell me why did they refer to Shannon as Rocko? :rofl:

As as a matter of fact, to be exact, I READ that Jay-Z spent “a great deal of time mingling with Monica and Rocko” in the article before I even seen the photo. :blink: That caused me to scroll down with the quickness to see this ish… I get to the photo and Rocko ain’t no where to be found. Just Shannon; with that stoic facial expression that’s supposed to be a smile. :ghost:

You need to help your brethren out at the UK Daily Mail because they obviously think Monica is “married” to Rocko.

lovezoe says:

Diddy is such a coon. Presenting awards and stealing shine.

FuturedocDonte says:

Diddy is such a coon. Presenting awards and stealing shine.

I don’t understand why he’s there :shrug:

lovezoe says:

Guess WE ain’t gone win.

LZoe to be honest they gave that award to Jennifer Lawrence :no: If you see American Hustle ….. I thought her character was unconvincing :no: That terrible so called accent that she was trying to portray ….. but the chick that won for the lead actress she was pretty good :yes: To be honest Jennifer Lawrence acting was way better in silver linings even the guy that played in silver linings can’t think of his name acting was weak as hell to me in American Hustle…. Matter fact I thought that movie was garbage to be honest…. get it bootleg if you can :shrugs:
    Matthew McChaneyhey however you spell his name …. did that :yes: his acting in the dallas buyers club was superb :champ: him and that other guy :clap: I was very impressed with both actors :yes: I must say….

Breaking Bad :tea: what can I say ….. that show earned every award…. superb acting and writing :trophy: best show I’ve seen in years…… Kerry Washington is a good actress but to me her acting is average :shrugs: nothing that just screams oscar worthy …. Now Lupita was absolutely robbed for sure :nono: that was some bullshyt

TRACY UP THERE LOOKING LIKE THE BLACK RONALD MCDONALD.. who the fukk told her that was cute :smack:

Good Morning :yawn: What happened to the weekend???? :cry:

lovezoe says:

Jenie- I saw Silver Linings. Excellent movie. I haven’t seem hardly any movies this year. Need to hit up a hustle man. At least 12 Years won the big one.

____________________________
    :crying1: You said she was up there twirling :karate: like that Wale song Clappers “CLAPPERS TO THE FRONT!!!!! OKAY! OKAY!” :shost:

As for the Golden Globes. I watched it inbtween RHOA and ID Channel. Diddy is lame. Why was he trying to be all cool and get some shine??? I just want him to go somewhere and sit down. GEESH.

:shost:
    I don’t even know what I was trying to write there. I am that high off meds *Gabby lip quiver*

lovezoe says:

Saw that Gabby video. Some folks have no chill. Balls like baseballs. Her face turned to a frown REAL fast. Poor tink.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Lovezoe: I was honestly surprised. I thought she would have more facial control than that. She is so good at playing the role of :bball: wifey. Isn’t this what she wanted?
    I don’t revel in her pain at all tho :no:

Trina weaves have always looked the best. Towanda and Traci have no style whatsoever. You can tell by their hair too. Towanda just learned what a decent weave is smh.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Towanda and Traci have no style whatsoever. You can tell by their hair too.
    Hilarious because it’s true :dead:

missyJ says:

What happened to all the weight Traci lost??

Anyhoo I love these sisters!!!!

Morning!

They have been getting on my nerves this season :no: Especially Towanda strong face tail

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

What happened to all the weight Traci lost??
    You said it’s byke??? :crying1:
    You can tell by her legs she lost weight. Right? :lol:

And yea Tawanda has been on that bull. Tamar is a spoiled brat but there is no excuse for Towanda was acting. She couldn’t call or text her congrats? You that Hollywood. Chile cheese :rolleyes: Don’t be mad that she found herself a large rich man to love her. it just coming off as real bitter and petty right now. And that short wig :nono: make you look real manish.

lovezoe says:

I don’t revel in her pain at all tho
    ————
    Me either. She hurt though. I think it was just the bluntness. They were sweet then went in for the kill.

____________________________________________________
    Yea. I think it was her first time being confronted with it. All of the other tv shows were being nice and not mentioning it.The paps do not care :no: By the next time she will be ok. I suspect DWade will issue a statement for people to leave her alone. He might even snap. His lips gloss will be poping tho :kiss:

LadieLeo says:

Breaking Bad what can I say ….. that show earned every award…. superb acting and writing best show I’ve seen in years……
    ****************
    :cosign: Loves some Walter White. I wish he woulda killed his son and his wife…I was so over them and their righteous behavior. Yeah I said kill em ion care! #TeamHeizenberg

LadieLeo says:

The :nun: twirler probably got a lil lightheaded due to internal body heat. Them praise dancers have on way to many clothes….a long tunic, a turtle neck, skirt, pants, tights, ballerina flats and a scarf. Lawd….Jeezus be an internal fan.

missyJ says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cosign ALLLL of this!

I member the one episode where their gripe was the Tamar talks about all their husbands and they cannot say anything about hers. So she says what’s yall problem with Vince? Their response y’all together too much “velcro” :blankstare:

How y’all mad that her husband wake up in the mo’nin, drink his cup o’ act right and decide he wanna be chit that day?

I hope Tamar shine don’t tear them apart :no: envy is a dangerous drug, ya’ll see how Traci was dying inside Season 1 wanting to sing BACKGROUND :facepalm:

lovezoe says:

It’s about time Breaking Bad got some credit. That’s some good TV right there. Fine acting, writing, and directing. I don’t see Kerry winning anytime soon. They not too keen on a black woman sleeping with a white POTUS. We got completely washed out last night. We deserve mainstream. not just NAACP and BET Awards.

ya’ll see how Traci was dying inside Season 1 wanting to sing BACKGROUND
    ___________________________
    You ain’t ish :rofl: You said all she wanted to do was this :whistle: and Toni was like :nono: You just do this :danban: way in the byke. Memba that time she couldn’t get the steps and she walked off stage. Why am I howling at my desk?? :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:offtopic: Drunk In Love comes on now I see that man with baby hair off fb singing it :hahaha:
    I.CAN’T.BREATHE. People be ruining stuff :no:
    And I keep picturing a certain blogger SERBOART(ing) :whistle: WE BE ALL LUNCH!!! LOOOVEE
    Cause if how she left us in here Friday :lol: