Chuck Smith Calls Phaedra Parks An ‘Ugly Duckling’

Chuck Smith and Phaedra Parks

Former Atlanta Falcons football player Chuck Smith is playing down his prior sexual relationships with Real Housewives of Atlanta cast mates Kandi Burruss and Phaedra Parks. According to celebrity blog Gossip Extra, Smith refers to his former jump offs as merely members of his team back during his football playing days. He even goes so far as to diss his ex, Phaedra, calling her an “ugly duckling.”

Read on.

From Gossip Extra:

“I should have talked about them (Phaedra and Kandi) in a different way. And I should’ve given my wife a little more information about them. It’s just unfortunate I got caught in this situation.”

“Why is what I did at 27 that important. It should be about what I do now, teaching the art of the pass rush and how to be a good NFL rookie. I’ve been surprised at all these attacks, which are more directed at my wife than me.”

Smith says he hooked up with Kandi because “she was nice” and “her momma cooked good food.” “But we were in a lifestyle of entertainment,” Smith said. “I had four girls in every corner of the stadium.”
How about sexy attorney Phaedra?

“Phaedra was just the ugly ducking from the sixth grade,” he said. “It’s unfortunate she got caught up in this.”

• Phaedra Parks Pregnant Again
  • Exclusive: Peek inside Kandi Burruss’s mansion
  • fanMAIL: Phaedra Parks’ Husband Arrested Again? *Updated*
  • Is Phaedra Parks a Liar?
  • Photos: BravoTV

66 Responses to “Chuck Smith Calls Phaedra Parks An ‘Ugly Duckling’”

MsOnederful says:

Now thats harsh

Bad Influence says:

excuse me…

:ghost:

rwilliams4782 says:

What kinda man..he’s a bytch.. phaedra aint no uglier than that ghost faced leather neck bish he married. Both of them insecure

SkyHigh says:

I see he stil trying to get a little newsprint :coffee: you and yo tired wife did not make the rhoa cut. Deal with it, get a dog, take up knitting anything to get you to sit down amd shut the hail up

He need to shut up :tea: he is embarrassing as hell …. Monique lame as should feel embarrassed :no: what grown man sits around and talks about old puzzay and he married…….. what a fawking :lame: ninja you suck ….. with your lil dyck self ….. he mad they called his bird Vienna sausage :no:

Trendsetter says:

:blink:

Mr.BluPhi says:

But Sandra you didn’t have to use that picture…..LMAO

Chuck…just shut up dude.

rwilliams4782 says:

When he was 27 he was a fat azz s.o.b..hes ****y idk why..looks like rupaul out of drag

rwilliams4782 says:

Now that’s a ugly bytch :yes: Looking like one of those glow worms …. I think Phaedra is pretty ….. now sometimes she can act a lil ugly … but she is far from ugly

Bad Influence says:

this Chuck person with these crazy ass eyeballs of his…why do i keep seeing thangs bout him? nobody cares nigga…u aint hot #byeboyfelicia

rwilliams4782 says:

@jenie his ego must be bruised…

:rolleyes: Ninja your wife is a fawking :lame: for marrying that azz…..

I tell ya :no: these ninjas with these lil dyks kill me ….. I call em dyck Napoleons ….. he is a damn :lame:

deedeegirl says:

Here’s what he is really saying:

“It’s just unfortunate I got caught”

You lied to your damn wife and got caught. Now you want to try to make yourself look better at the expense of two women than are far better people than you could ever hope to be.

I hate a big that will smash a woman and then turn around and talk badly about her. Must not have been all that bad if you were in it. Man up!

rwilliams4782 says:

She was an ugly duckling that you slept with. Hell the time yall dated she probably had to hold up your stomach to find your duck and thats how you repay her?

Thando says:

With such an attitude, I’m sure no woman is crying into her bowl of cornflakes over this twat.

This is where one just says ‘My past is in the past and I choose not to comment on it except to my wife…keep moving.’

Pity the wife.

As for Fedora-hat, being an ugly duckling is not a bad thing. Late bloomers tend to have a more solid education foundation and serious survival skill. (See Oprah) Why? I don’t know, it’s just an observation based on my classmates, relatives and friends lives. The cute high school girls are not as successful as one thought they would be. They tend to be kept women or stuck with the popular high school guy who amounted to nothing. Maybe auntie can help with an analysis.

I’m going off topic so I’ll stop now.

hell_on_heels says:

He’s want both he & his wife to be relevant so bad! Dude, Bravo is NOT signing her on to become a “Housewife”. They’re already enough boring & basic chicks on this season!

“I had four girls in every corner of the stadium.”

Oh so you was the man huh :facepalm: obviously they only dealt with you because of the money including your wife…… He needs to have a damn seat :nono: I can’t stand ninjas like him….. lame as hell …. then when they banging ya all you feel is balls slapping ya azz cheeks ole 2 inch fool …. don’t get mad at them cause your dyck small… that’s your problem ….. He needs to :stop:

rwilliams4782 says:

Go have every seat in that stadium chuck..

deedeegirl says:

Here’s what he is really saying:
      “It’s just unfortunate I got caught”

I can’t stand that shyt either :nono: it makes me sick

rwilliams4782 says:

Go have every seat in that stadium chuck..

Every seat :nono: and take your dyck and smash it in a seat you lame …..
      Ha …. But that lil shyt want even reach the seat :ha: :haha:

This fool just confirmed to the world that not only does he have a lil bird, that shyt couldn’t be longer than 3 inches :no:

rwilliams4782 says:

Chuck looks like a carsalesman in that pic… buy here pay here lookin azz

Oh shut up about it Chuck. I don’t know why his wife is taking heat. She seems nice enough to me and had nothing to do with who her husband dated before they were married.

SOTHERNGRL says:

This dude must think his chit dont stank. I saw pics of him and if he thinks they wanted his big azz for anything other than to sponsor he is wrong as hail.

The Master Beta :D says:

:tea: much Chuck

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And b/c she has beef curtains

The Master Beta :D says:

Why is what I did at 27 that important. It should be about what I do now,
      _______________________________

Now go home and say this to your insecure ass wife

Chuck looks like a carsalesman in that pic… buy here pay here lookin azz
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OMG

Ermah Gawd :dead:

SOTHERNGRL says:

#byeboyfelicia
      *************
      Chit dont add boy cause he acting like a bish let his azz have a plain #byefelicia

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And b/c she has beef curtains

:ghost:

remember when biggie (Biggie!!!!) said he would rather :sheep: RuPaul than one of those *friend of the blog* bitches.

so yeah….i wouldnt have even admitted to it in the first place. let sleeping dogs lie.

“I had four girls in every corner of the stadium.”
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Which is better than what your hairline currently has going on.

KayCeiSoul says:

Ewww I logged in to drag this nugga for FILTH! :mad:

He is ANGRY that the sun went down on his lame azz.
      He is ANGRY because his wife looks like a tanned leather heel.
      He is ANGRY he married an ol’ fake azz Minnie Driver lookin’ bish who probably still wears Exclamation perfume TODAY, with no CULTURE.
      Ol’ shyt startin’ bish! I hate a messy broad! Why you clownin’ like that over 2.5 inches bish?

He is ANGRY that he is SMALL and that he prolly got his azz whooped by all 16 bishes that were in the corners of that stadium waiting on that plain azz dusty Vienna once he hit.

He got some Faggy Bob ways. I don’t like him or his wife, and if they bring them heaux’s on the show permanently, I’ll never watch again.

I can’t stand a fake, phony azz dude! Gone eat all Kandi’s Mama food and then try to play my girl like that. We all see that Kandi is serious about her bedroom time – this nucca didn’t make the cut, but SHE was on HIS team?

Snakefacebish. And he is NOT attractive. :no:

:ashamed: Sorry. I just had to. It was itchin’ my nerves.

SOTHERNGRL says:

emember when biggie (Biggie!!!!) said he would rather RuPaul than one of those *friend of the blog* bitches.
      January 15, 2014 at 4:36 pm
      ********************
      Say whet nay?

Chuckles Smith and AttyMom have the same hairline.

rwilliams4782 says:

I dont down my exes or side chick’s. .makes me look bad bc I dated them.. fugged up to call an ex ugly.

iAmChan says:

Y’all shall not forget:

When I die, play Nann Nigga at my login viewing.

bnatural says:

Mr.BluPhi says:

But Sandra you didn’t have to use that picture…..LMAO
      Chuck…just shut up dude.
      —————-

:rofl: Sandra seems to find the worst picture of these folks….Phaedra didn’t look THAT bad..

Me no likey Chuck though :nono: The way he is going extra hard at Pha makes me believe them more than him though

KayCeiSoul says:

ow that’s a ugly bytch Looking like one of those glow worms

***********************

I…. :heart: … YOU Jenie! :rofl:

Ms.Jackson says:

His weather beaten looking wife brought up all this mess!! Chuck clearly made the wrong choice!! Both Phaedra & Kandi wrap circles around his matronly looking wife!!

rwilliams4782 says:

How can he be a role model for the boys and girls club actin like a bish

iAmChan says:

Chuckles Smith and AttyMom have the same hairline

Talking bout the “way up yonder” also known as the “find me”?

Ms.Jackson says:

thankyou

When I die, play Nann Nigga at my login viewing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I got dibs on Katrina Taylor’s part.

or side chick’s
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You a ladykilla huh? You got side chicks?

Ohhhh kill em << Terrio cousin voice

KayCeiSoul says:

*Hollers out loud*

“Hey CHUCK, you durty bish you! Women HATE nuccas like you. You are the scum between our toes. You are the reason Puffy made those Bi*tchAzzness shirts. You are the heaux azz nucca that always got his pizza snatched at lunch, and got smacked on the neck while your bully hollered “NECKBONE”.

You probably were the little dirty boy on the playground that nobody even knew was light skinned, Dusty.

You were the fat boy who gossiped with the girls. And always tried on their shoes at nap time.

You are just the worst example of a man…so much so that yo’ azz is no different that the brokest lame out here begging for money, and that’s how we view you…even though you may have a lil’ change, you’re a lame. And you’re bish made.

KayCeiSoul says:

Chuckles Smith and AttyMom have the same hairline.

***************************

HEFFA!!!!! :rofl:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Oh he’s an arse, no question.

Now, would he be such a vocal arse IF Kandi and Phaedra had not made such a fuss about dating him in his wife’s presence (and to her obvious embarrassment)? They were clearly trying to clown her and crossed the line. Phaedra won’t stand for anyone having too much to say about apollo, and Kandi will start lip quivering real quick over Todd, so they should have let his sleeping do arse just stay sleep.

They’re all messy and it’s not always entertaining (to me). :shrug:
      nono no trouble don’t last always :whistle:
      :shrug: *ooh hallelUjah* :shrug:

EyesofScorpio says:

old azz immature nasty fartin azz roll the windows up on people mo fo

rwilliams4782 says:

#chucklookslikehehas1000sweatervest #hemarriedsundriedtomatoes #hisduckwrotethatblog #hiswifesskinismadeofitalianleather #whatniccaisnamedchuck #apolloshouldknockyoignantazzbacktoathens

KayCeiSoul says:

His wife looks like a rough leather embroidered jacket.
      Didn’t even know how to shade. Nor apply make-up. Needy bish.
      Running behind yo’ husbands heaux to pull up the rear with her breast pump.

Fake azz. LOL! They made COMPLETE fools of themselves and they have Linnethia Monique Johnson to thank for it. But I love NeNe.

KayCeiSoul says:

ALL THAT RWILLIAMS! :hug:

YASSS. READ (Does the NeNe read-drizzle fanguh)

KayCeiSoul says:

**********************************

No No No! LeatherFace&Pocketbook started that shyt! :no:

EyesofScorpio says:

IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Oh he’s an arse, no question.
      ————————–

Kandi said she wasnt even go mention it, but wifey ASKED HER about it. dont ask if you can’t handle the truth :tea:

i would tell yall its a :newpost: but i can see yall are in a zone right now and i dont want to be an innocent bystander :kona:

EyesofScorpio says:

————————

“Bloop!” :biggrin:

JMO says:

Chuckles Smith and AttyMom have the same hairline.

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

alright, alright, my bad, it was just a question :shrug:

i didn’t know who started it, but i do know:

trouble don’t last always, nono no, trouble don’t last always :whistle: :shrug: heyyyy :shrug:

Diva says:

JMO says:

Chuckles Smith and AttyMom have the same hairline.

Somebody else can be added to that list :ghost:

pointhimout says:

Chuck bought all that p u ssy but acting like he just had the mouth piece or game to pull half of them. I guess. This isn’t news. Kandi and Phaedra have both moved on as have Chuck Smith. And yes, he was a fat ass back in the day. When I saw him on RHOA, the first thing I commented on was the amount of weight he lost. With that being said, his schlung may have grown a couple inches. Dr. Oz says for every 30lbs a man loses, it grows another inch.

free says:

chuck smith is a certified bish. his old azz reliving glory days like he 12 years old and just got some girl’s panties. that shyt he did in the car was unexcusable for a grown azz man. his fugging wikipedia is 4 sentences.

free says:

that pic of phae though….

free says:

KayCeiSoul says: He is ANGRY because his wife looks like a tanned leather heel.

**********************

:dead:

free says:

Ms.Jackson says: His weather beaten looking wife….

*****************

Sincerity7 says:

And I still for the entire life of me figure out why what he did BEFORE he got married such a big deal with his wife!!!! Let that ish go!