Erica Mena and Cyn Santana Discuss Their Fake Lesbian Relationship

Erica Mena and Cyn Santana

Love & Hip Hop NY stars Erica Mena and Cyn Santana discussed their fake lesbian relationship on New York’s Hot 97 Morning Show with Peter Rosenberg and Ebro.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that Erica and Cyn are faking their sexual relationship for ratings. Genuine lesbians can spot a fake lesbian from across the room.

Erica Mena and Cyn Santana

Their body language is often a dead giveaway. When Ebro asked the women to prove they were really in Love, the women proceeded to kiss each other. But their body language told a much different story.

Look at the image above. One of the girls (I don’t know which is which) has her hands on the other girl’s face in a cupping position. This is a classic sign of unease and trepidation. She wants to control the duration and intensity of the kiss because she’s not entirely comfortable doing it. The one holding the other person’s face usually ends the kiss first by gently pushing the other person away. It’s a sign that she’s in the relationship for a reason other than Love.

The women also dropped hints during the interview.

Cyn said, “I’ve kissed girls before, I’ve never been in a relationship with a girl. She kinda forced me, had me pinned to the wall. I wouldn’t consider myself a lesbian.”

She added: “We still like men. When she likes a guy, I know, and when I like a guy, she know, it’s like ‘oh! he’s cute’ and that’s it.”

How much more proof do you need?

• Peter Gunz Admits Love & Hip Hop NY Scenes Are Fake
  • Chrissy Lampkin Arrested After Bar Fight
  • Sneak Peek: Love & Hip Hop, Episode 7, Erica Mena Explains Herself (video)
  • Love & Hip Hop NY Premiere Party

• MsOnederful

Preach Auntie!!!

• anw_rootbeer

anything 4 a check

• The Master Beta :D

• The Master Beta :D

She really wants to be with Richs lame ass but she can’t control him so

• The Master Beta :D

I still say they need a DNA test done

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

:shrug: no one really believed they were forreal with this anyway….

You can clearly see from Monday’s episode that Erica is in love with Rich….she may be hurt or afraid but she clearly loves him. What else would her storyline be if it weren’t for Cyn and Rich?

• http://www.tt-time.com/ m9ser1

whatever she needs to streeeeetch that last couple of sec of fame. i long for the genuine ratcheness of LHH ATL

• GAGIRL87

Above anything else Erica is a rat b*itch with no class :coffee:

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran

Everybody know this relationship is made-for-tv. They are horrible actors. :coffee:

• rwilliams4782

Honey yea that shyt is fake like a lot of these homemade as lesbians..my gf a fake me so but I will give her a few more years lol

• http://www.ncnonprofits.org Who Dat

Why you aint give Cyn a last name? You keep saying Erica Mena and Cyn.

She is Cyn Santana I think

Anywho I cant tell them apart either. I want one of them to start painting a fake mole on their lip. You faking every dayum thing else. Thanks in advance.

Nothing like kissing another female…—-lesbo moment

• capricorn83

Hmmm…not so unbelievable to me. Erica seems like a person who likes it all (men/women)… she had sex with a woman on the show last season. Cyn, on the other hand, admitted that this is her first time with a woman.

A hoe fuggs anyone…A nut is a nut

• rwilliams4782

Ain’t no way around itttttttt

rwilliams4782 says:

Nothing like kissing another female…—-lesbo moment

that I agree with. Shyt be so passionate

ALLEGEDLY :coffee:

• FuturedocDonte

I still say they need a DNA test done

What would that solve :lol:

• rwilliams4782

Reason why ppl don’t take lesbians seriously. .always get that creep that wants to see my gf and I kiss..gtfoh

Lol @allegedly

• FuturedocDonte

Cyn is my type of girl. A $5 bowl at chipotle and she good :yes:

• The Master Beta :D

I still say they need a DNA test done

What would that solve
      ___________________________

That they are sisters

• rwilliams4782

That kiss was weak she ran over there like she was playing truth or dare

• Milky

Why someone on ny timeline just say that somebody around them smell like earring backs :rofl: :dead:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

I cant see the vid but more power to them… Ain’t nothin like forgetting the filler in your breakfast… :rolleyes: I forgot my banana to go with my strawberries, blueberries and greek yogurt.. :(

Oh well..

Lmao @earring backs

• Smonae

I dont even kno why they on the show :facepalm:

GA :kiss: The G Poccahontas starts off with a bang :thumbsup:

• Smonae

GM Everyone :waves:

Erica fioneeee :phew:

• GAGIRL87

Smonae :kiss: I emailed you a book babes did you get?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Anyone watch Erica’s video for that song she recorded? :rofl:

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1335451522 therapist1911

Is this part of the “gay agenda”? “gay mafia”?

• rwilliams4782

I got a special ‘nouncement to make at 4… want all yell to go get some Welches sparkling grape juice…it’s a celebration. ..

• The Master Beta :D

Smonae :hi:

• OutsidetheBox

:popcorn: Yall dont like women and arent sexually attracted to them…tell me more.. :thinking:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Earring bykes tho :crying1: The ain’t soak ‘em in no alcohol??? Just let they ear meat crust built up on the bykes till it smelled :ghost:

m9ser1 says:

***************
      :cosign:

Erica and Can don’t represent my portion of LGBT

:wave: Smonae

Wifey :kiss: @earring backs :dead:

:wave: Hey Nae.

Cyn

Erica may be a ratchet cum dumpster hoe..but that bytch is BAAAAAD. And Cyn is soooo sexy to me :lick:

rwilliams4782 says:

***************
      congrats! It’s a boy!

_______

:shrug: +1

• GAGIRL87

Smonane I sent one book as a tester just to make sure I sent it to the right email addy the name of the book is The 1st Female King by Arabia I like it dope book..

@caramel rain.. u don’t even wanna know what I would do if I was pregnant….lol

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

————————–
      that is fugging rancid…..mildew behind the ear

• OutsidetheBox

Is this part of the “gay agenda”? “gay mafia”?

:hahaha: Hey Therapist.. :wave:

Didnt Man tell us all women gay :lol:

• Caramel Rain

Razz, I need you to start packing your lunch at night. :lol:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

Sweet Jesus

_________

:bite: Should I dress up?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Erica has gradually gotten pretty to me :oops: The first season she was too small. I like her with weight on her. Cyn :no: I think she really is in love with the role she is playing. Erica keeps calling her a wanna be Erica Mena :rofl: And acting or not that crazy heffa love that sleazo Rich. And he love that girl too. Ya’ll say them crine at dinner :crying1: Rich :crying1: Erica

Oh and I saw where Joe Budden said “a nigga almost shed a tear” watching his almost proposal episode. :brokenheart: I want him and Tahiry together

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Diva and OTB I left somethign downstairs for yall.

Erica loves Rich and Rich is a first class creep jawn. Poor girl. Every time Cyn talks I crack up.

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I agree with Sandra. I’ve always felt that a lack of talent forced this fake a$$ relationship. The only idiot in love in this trio is that stupid a$$ed “manager” who managed Olivia’s delusional a$$ who thought she had a right to pick and choose her working relationships based upon A song, 10 years ago.

• GAGIRL87

_____________________________________________________________________

:dead: Morning Taken :lol: :hug:

they are some beautiful girls

• Milky

Good morning smonae :kiss:

• OutsidetheBox

He won his first basketball game last night.
      _________

!!!! :woot: :bball:

Tell my Nephew to keep it up! :bball: Auntie gonna get a house! :yahoo:

OTB go put your good shyt on …lol

• https://www.eventbrite.com/e/black-comic-book-festival-2014-networking-event-and-conversation-milest Orange Blossom

Yall dont like women and arent sexually attracted to them…tell me more..

:tea:

• cteastcoast

Being a lesbian I knew from day one they were faking it..Erica wouldn’t know what to do wit it if it was sittin on her face

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Diva and OTB I left somethign downstairs for yall.
      ————————-
      :rofl: I saw that heffa……you can’t get rid of me :tea:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Just let they ear meat crust built up on the bykes till it smelled
      ————————–
      that is fugging rancid…..mildew behind the ear
      ———
      That is just fuggin nasty. Period.

• OutsidetheBox

u don’t even wanna know what I would do if I was pregnant….lol
      ______

Leave her in fairy tale land R..dont chu do it. :lol:

Milky says:

Good morning smonae :kiss:
      ———————–
      I know that’s a friendly kiss :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

Cyn is my type of girl. A $5 bowl at chipotle and she good
      *********
      cheap ass :lol:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I saw that heffa……you can’t get rid of me
      ——-
      I am sitting in my boss office with my laptop and turned that shyt on (with my headphones) and died. He was like are you ok? I hate you!!!! lol. I can’t with that mess.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Should I dress up?
      *pulls out bedazzler and starts ironing my housecoat* Yes please let us know the attire :bite:

• Caramel Rain

cteastcoast I asked you some questions downstairs. Dont worry I’ll wait :waiting:

________

:yes: Erica be killing me with that wanna be.. :crying1:

But she right tho..she said she like Cyn cause she reminds her of herself.

OTB go put your good shyt on …lol
      _______

ERMAHGAWD :woohoo: :bounce:

• Smokie

Damn! They look good together. I wish they were a couple…

• GAGIRL87

Erica is gorgeous but she’s every nigga’s worst nightmare once he realizes what he’s dealing with.. She’s the type of chick show up at your mom’s house cuss you an her out an be trying to fight :rofl: just straight rachett :coffee: Hey Erica do you mama :coffee:

Cyn is my type of girl. A $5 bowl at chipotle and she good
      *********
      cheap ass
      ———–
      His wife is no 5$ chick, bet that though! lol. Oh and Hey Girl @Kenya

• rwilliams4782

OTB I won’t let her know..MisTaken.. just make sure your house coat doesn’t have any Newport burns

RANDOM BLOG QUESTION:

When yall go home and talk to yall husband, bf, gf or whom ever, and yall say something from here, do yall say your co-worker said it, or do yall straight say oh my e-friend from Sandra Rose?

rwilliams4782 says:

@caramel rain.. u don’t even wanna know what I would do if I was pregnant….lol

***********
      explain to your gf that you been creeping with some dack and do a Dwade proposal and raise yall baby :lol:

wasnt rich crying over Olivia a couple seasons back :rolleyes:

i swear i cannot with these “reality” shows. i try but i cant. :no:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

cteastcoast says:
      Being a lesbian
      __________________________
      What you said after this?
      My eardrum blew out MIND=BLOWN
      *adds a tack to the SR Lezzie tally*

________

You didnt watch last season..and google Suelyn and Erica..

• Milky

Hey wifey :lick: :hump:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Should I dress up?
      *********
      how you gone iron a terry-towel cloth housecoat :blink:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

She’s the type of chick show up at your mom’s house cuss you an her out
      ———-
      Those are the ones you have to call the cops on, because it’s an automatic rumble, cussin out someone momma. :no:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Fake or not… it sure is beautiful tho!

*********
      how you gone iron a terry-towel cloth housecoat
      ———-
      I hope she has more than one. She stay in here in that housecoat. Damn Taken you could at least wore your skort with the blazer. :hahaha:

*********
      how you gone iron a terry-towel cloth housecoat
      ———-

• The Master Beta :D

Nakeya I say I read somewhere :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Cyn is my type of girl. A $5 bowl at chipotle and she good
      *********
      cheap ass
      ———–
      His wife is no 5$ chick, bet that though! lol. Oh and Hey Girl @Kenya
      **************
      :tea: nope. She topnotch

Hi Nakeya. Girl did you feel bad after that video of her giving God some praise? I did :oops:

• http://www.ncnonprofits.org Who Dat

Earrang backs CAN be a lil stankin. :yes: I stopped wearing earrangs with backs after I borrowed a back from this bish in 10th grade. No bish I am good. I will use an eraser.

Been hoopin it out errySINCE. And if I DO wear some with a back…its a clear back. Throws the metal ones AWAY. Got a whole pack of clear ones in my drawer.

• OutsidetheBox

I say friends. :yes: @Keya. Yes my kids be like :huh: :eyeroll: cause they know i dont have any but what they gone do :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Why you aint give Cyn a last name? You keep saying Erica Mena and Cyn.

She is Cyn Santana I think

Thanks.

• rwilliams4782

Lmao all MisTaken heard was lesbian.. how many do we have now?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

just make sure your house coat doesn’t have any Newport burns
      :stop: Hol up wait one mugfugmin
      She don’t smoke Newports. She is class personified.
      *sprays Charlie on my housecoat collar* Now let me know when to show up. :eek:

• OutsidetheBox

Damn Taken you could at least wore your skort with the blazer. :hahaha:

:rofl: :rofl: See I hate yall

:woohoo: my boo done showed up…..morning Man :wave:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*********
      how you gone iron a terry-towel cloth housecoat
      ———-
      ******************
      :huh: She aint ready…

• Blanche Devereaux

Good Morning y’all :waves:

These heaux tap dance on my nerves. Watching them kiss is so awkward…

• felinelurker

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

RANDOM BLOG QUESTION:

*****************************************************************

Sometimes I say “somebody from a blog that I read said…”

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Girl did you feel bad after that video of her giving God some praise?
      ——–
      Yes…Had to pray on that one. :kona:

• Diva

*sprays Charlie on my housecoat collar*
      ____________________________________________
      this heffa said Charlie….lawd that stuff STANK :rofl:

• cteastcoast

cteastcoast I asked you some questions downstairs. Dont worry I’ll wait

by Caramel Rain on Jan 16, 2014 at 10:27 am
      ______________________________________

I did answer you downstairs. Let me go copy and paste

:huh: She aint ready…

:rofl: KEYA is vetted she stay ready. Is you on guard or whaa :duel: :rofl: :heart:

• Trendsetter

I have a girl crush on Erica Mena

cteastcoast says:

cteastcoast I asked you some questions downstairs. Dont worry I’ll wait

by Caramel Rain on Jan 16, 2014 at 10:27 am
      ______________________________________

I did answer you downstairs. Let me go copy and paste
      ————————
      chile iffin you do that, you will never be able to change that gravi cause you gone get :ban: #helpful

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

I’d watch their fake activities.

cteastcoast says:

cteastcoast I asked you some questions downstairs. Dont worry I’ll wait

by Caramel Rain on Jan 16, 2014 at 10:27 am
      ______________________________________

I did answer you downstairs. Let me go copy and paste

**********
      :stop: noooo dont do that! we can do that no more. !!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Lmao all MisTaken heard was lesbian.. how many do we have now?
      ________

Like 5 and a possible.. :thinking:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Milky says:

————

Earrang backs CAN be a lil stankin.

Everyone knows you’re supposed to use alcohol wipes to clean the earring and the backs when you remove them and put them on. Oh, and you never sleep with earrings in.

• http://www.ncnonprofits.org Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Just say my homegirl/homeboy

When a Roser and I meet offline and nosey azz folks (like my sister…my ex husband too..) be like :gossip: how you know her…

She my homegirl. We used to work together. Which is true. I work with yall EVERY fugging DAY.

Going to an old skool Rose baby shower this weekend hopefully.

• Smonae

Beta, Diva, OTB :hugs:

GA Im looking now hun, ion see it
      going thru my junk mail now

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

If I’m talking to my momma, who know I sit on here daily, I tell her it was yall. If not I say my co-worker or friend. lmao

• rwilliams4782

Lmao.. charlie..that’s some ole school shyt

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

how you gone iron a terry-towel cloth housecoat :blink:
      Ew (Kevin Hart voice) you play too much. Somebody tell this girl about my mannie different housecoats. None of which are terry cloth. I mean my cotton ones are at least 1200 thread count like Diva linens :tea:
      I pulled out my evening gown housecoat for RWill announcement.

She aint ready…

KEYA is vetted she stay ready. Is you on guard or whaa

***********
      With a razor under my tongue :karate: :lol:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

@Care- I do I just forgot to grab my nana :lol:

• http://www.ncnonprofits.org Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I aint had no metal errang back since 1992.

• rwilliams4782

I say on Sandra rose..my gf knows I don’t have friends..and I don’t talk to ppl at work

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

When a Roser and I meet offline and nosey azz folks (like my sister…my ex husband too..) be like how you know her…

——–
      Right!!! lol

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

capricorn83 says:

————-

rwilliams4782 says:

A hoe fuggs anyone…A nut is a nut

In other words, never let your feelings get involved. :coffee:

——-
      Tell her the Roses said Hey!!! lol

• rwilliams4782

What about ppl with split earlobes.. ugh I hate looking at that lol

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

I don’t watch their show anymore but their makeup is beat to the gawks! :tea:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

therapist1911 says:

Is this part of the “gay agenda”? “gay mafia”?

No. This is part of Mona’s agenda to boost ratings. :coffee:

I will when she calls me on Skype ..she’s in Germany right now

Is this part of the “gay agenda”? “gay mafia”?

:hahaha: Hey Therapist.. :wave:

Didnt Man tell us all women gay :lol:

*****************************************

Man is the “Ghandi” of the blog! Believe him!!

talkingwithtami says:

I don’t watch their show anymore but their makeup is beat to the gawks! :tea:
      ——————–
      :yes:

She aint ready…

KEYA is vetted she stay ready. Is you on guard or whaa

***********
      With a razor under my tongue
      ———*sings*
      Weee readyyyy Weee Reaadyyy Weee readddyyy for yaaaaaaa. lol lol.

• rwilliams4782

OTB did u say a possible… This ain’t spades lmao

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

@ Therapist, you going to the Lauryn Hill concert coming up bro?

Mona Scott is a pimp.. Love and hip hop LA is gonna be worse

therapist1911 says:

Is this part of the “gay agenda”? “gay mafia”?

No. This is part of Mona’s agenda to boost ratings.
      *************************

Aha!!! (Oprah Moment). Got it!!!

Lmao all MisTaken heard was lesbian.. how many do we have now?

according to Man, all of us :yes:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

@KEYA: Never tell about the Rose Garden :tape: Oh all of ya’ll went to school with me. All of you got masters #LEMMEUPGRADE YOU :rofl:

Except for DTF. I told my husband I used to tutor her during my community service for hours. He was like that’s cool you be helping them SPEDS with the short arms :lame: I was like nah her arms ain’t short but she like to mess with dudes with shorts 45 degree angle arms. She said it make it easier when they go down. They prop ‘em up… :ghost:

I pulled out my evening gown housecoat for RWill announcement
      ***************
      If you dont hush :chase: about you Anna’s linens housecoats.
      I see you aint got no egyptian cotton housecoats.. Guess you aint that fancy huh :tea: hee hee

Evening gown housecoat. Is that sateen? :lol:

I pulled out my evening gown housecoat for RWill announcement
      ——–
      *dust off Blog Bull Horn, that is still the hell broken* Attention: For the record, Taken wears QUALITY house coats and skorts. Thank you. *drops bull horn and walks off*

• Diva

If you are a real-life practicing lesbian raise your hand if you are sure! :rofl:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Evening gown housecoat. Is that sateen?
      ——-
      With flowers printed on it. :yes:

<—— Is Overdressed and Ready for this 4 p.m. Announcement :nun:

===============
      :gossip: I say we all know one another from having online classes throughout the years. We is Schmarttt in my lie :yes:

• Caramel Rain

Taken, do you have matching slippers to go with your mannie housecoats?

iAmChan says:

@ Therapist, you going to the Lauryn Hill concert coming up bro?

******************

@Chan, didn’t know about it! I only like her first album. I’m going to the Tamia concert at the Howard Theatre tho

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Evening gown housecoat. Is that sateen?
      ——-
      With flowers printed on it.
      ***********
      And lace around collar and sleeves :yes: cute

• rwilliams4782

I got a housecoat.. I don’t wear it.. When I buy a high rise I’m gonna sip coffee over looking the city with my house coat open..

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

KEYA: Never tell about the Rose Garden Oh all of ya’ll went to school with me. All of you got masters #LEMMEUPGRADE YOU

Except for DTF. I told my husband I used to tutor her during my community service for hours. He was like that’s cool you be helping them SPEDS with the short arms I was like nah her arms ain’t short but she like to mess with dudes with shorts 45 degree angle arms. She said it make it easier when they go down. They prop ‘em up…
      ———————-
      :hahaha: :dead: *waves Masters up and down the blog* Now old girl can’t say we home doing nothing!

dead as hell @ prop em up

These “housecoats” ain’t nothing but her bedsheets wrapped around her TWICE for coverage :eek:
      #count100threads

Caramel Rain says:

Taken, do you have matching slippers to go with your mannie housecoats?
      ————————
      She has those gold Daniel Green slippers that go with all of her button downs. :lol:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I’m so ashamed. I was on my way to work this morning and decided to brush my beard while sitting at the light. When the light changed, I hadn’t noticed because I was in the mirror. The lady behind me hit her horn real, real hard.

The next light, I did the same thing… the next light, she pulled along side of me and rolled her window down and I rolled mine down thinking, “PLEASE don’t let this nice lady tell me that I have a flat tire…”

This broad said, “Hey, LADY… comb your face at home!” I was officially dead at 7:52 am… the Lawd let me come back because he knows how much I would miss the mess on my blawgs today. Thanking Gawd for second chances and being understanding.

• rwilliams4782

Lauryn coming to Atlanta Feb 13 I think..idk if I wanna go..scared she gonna sing some new chit then go off the deep in

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

#count100threads

*************
      with a ribbon around her waist you say? :ghost: bye

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

With flowers printed on it.
      ***********
      And lace around collar and sleeves
      ——-
      And a matching hair bonnet. She sharper than the littl arm angles up in hurrr.

Except for DTF.
      ^^^
      :thinking: DON’T TAKE my FOOD
      You should be shamed :facepalm:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

therapist1911 says:

When is Tamia coming? I read about the Lauryn concert this morning. Shes gonna be at the Lincoln Theater on Feb 9. I wanna go, but I am afraid that she is gonna cry on stage and burst into flames.

Carrington says:

——————————–
      Hey Lady :rofl: was that bish blind

• rwilliams4782

My granny has some black Daniel green slippers. . I swear she been wearing them since I was 5..not the same pair

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

With flowers printed on it.
      ***********
      And lace around collar and sleeves
      ——-
      And a matching hair bonnet. She sharper than the littl arm angles up in hurrr.
      *************
      :rofl: Hair bonnet?! :hahaha:

• http://www.ncnonprofits.org Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      She might sing some of those other songs she claimed to have written… but settled out of court cause she didnt.

Or she might have yall waiting 2 hours and then come out with her face painted like Mike Jackson on “The Wiz”

Always a toss up with Miss Hill.

“Hey, LADY… comb your face at home!”
      :dead:

rwilliams4782 says:

———————
      My great aunt had mannie mannie gold pair…she wore em with errthang including her suits and hats :kona:

• Caramel Rain

Razz, next time put the banana in the fridge w/the rest of your lunch so you dont forget it :lol:

Goes to google daniel green slippers

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

but I am afraid that she is gonna cry on stage and burst into flames.
      ————
      *sings in my enVogue voice* Never gonna be shyt, nevery gonna be shyt, Neevvrrr goona be shyt, Never gonna be shyt…lol

but I am afraid that she is gonna cry on stage and burst into flames.
      :chase:

iAmChan says:

therapist1911 says:

*****************

@Chan

LOL that’s exactly why I don’t wanna go see Lauryn. She gonna be all Freedom Riders and ish.

Tamia will be at Howard Theatre on Feb 15th I believe. Gotta check the ticket

Tell rwilliams to stuff me with johnny apple seeds & red hots :ghost:

• cteastcoast

Thanks for the tips Diva and Caramel

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Evening gown housecoat. Is that sateen?
      ___________________________
      Sateen :nono: I ROCKS PURPLE LABEL
      Speaking of rocks :gossip: Ya’ll heard DTTS was on that stuff. She round her selling arse for Lil Debbie cakes

Do these chicks look alot alike without their makeup on? :eek:

:rofl: Carrington :rofl:

• http://www.ncnonprofits.org Who Dat

I am afraid that she is gonna cry on stage and burst into flames
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      That is a real fear my fren. REAL.

cteastcoast says:

Thanks for the tips Diva and Caramel
      ———————–
      welcome…just trying to keep you in the garden

• cteastcoast

Caramel: most states are different but you cannot do both unless you know someone that will allow you to do both and not report it

*leaves some for yew*
      Just trying to help you lose ALLADAT you got going on over there :nana:

• rwilliams4782

Just like I wanna see katt Williams but I am afraid he is gonna phuck up

:dead: again!

i aint know those slippers had a name.

johnny apple seeds

Lawd I’d sell a fat roll to get me a box of originals Johnny apples!

@Caramel google Daniel Green glamour slipper :yes:

and Daniel Green Dormie slipper my aunt swore by both

• http://www.ncnonprofits.org Who Dat

i aint know those slippers had a name.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Caramel Rain

Ohhhh Diva.. :lol: they have a pair on 6pm for 19.99, in case you wanna order yourself a pair!

Thanks cteastcoast for the info!

and some cherry chans!

but they would probably say the packaging is racist now :rolleyes:

Lil Debbie cakes :dead:

Caramel Rain says:

Ohhhh Diva.. they have a pair on 6pm for 19.99, in case you wanna order yourself a pair!

Thanks cteastcoast for the info!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Kenya SO Taken has 7 housecoats and a bonnett and some slippers?! She good to go.

• rwilliams4782

I’m a boss azz bih bih bih

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Is this part of the “gay agenda”? “gay mafia”?

Hey Therapist..

Didnt Man tell us all women gay

*****************************************

Man is the “Ghandi” of the blog! Believe him!!

_________________________________________________

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

@ therapist, Tamia is Feb 16, but I see on the Howard Theater website, they have a lot of good shows that I am gonna hit up.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

_______________________________

:think:

I do this all the time to women that I kiss. I think it’s cause the be pretending like they don’t want to kiss me back.

I don’t like to kiss a whole lot tho. I think it’s disgusting.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• kamadiva

So I read where The Game and his fiance, Tiffany, have broken up (again) and it is due to Tami Roman…like Tami and Tiffany are lovers?

• kamadiva

or is that a storyline to make L&HH LA interesting???

• http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+an+e-zine laterthannever

Kissing is totally how I prove my love!

• http://gravatar.com/sincerity7 Sincerity7

Cyn looks like she could be Erica’s sister. Yandy’s storyline is boring. I thought K. Michelle was going to be turnt up so I’m disappointed with that. The Peter/Tara/Amina triangle is so predictable. And I don’t even know who that Saigon dude is in the rap game. LHHNY has been a let down overall. I give it a “C-“.

• Crickett

Her mouth is too nasty, not lady-like and ion think she pretty. She looks like a generic Puerto Rican. I also think she has a border-line personality that given the wrong situation she will have a mental breakdown.