Evelyn Lozada Expecting a Boy

Evelyn Lozada expecting a boy

It’s a boy for C-list reality TV star Evelyn Lozada and whoever her sperm donor is.

From People.com:

It’ll be a boy come March for Evelyn Lozada!

“Surprisingly, I found out when I had my first trimester screening,” the reality star, 37, tells PEOPLE exclusively.

“I was about 13 weeks when they told me the sex! I was honestly praying for a boy. I have wanted to have a son for years,” adds Lozada, who often talked about her desire to have a son on Basketball Wives.

This is just the latest happy news for Lozada, who got engaged to the father of her baby, Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Carl Crawford, over the holidays.

Her daughter Shaniece, 20, found out the sex of her sibling alongside her expectant mom.

“We were both so happy. There are all girls on my side, so this will be our first boy. My family is over the moon,” Lozada says. ”Every time I go to the doctor, I have them check to make sure it’s a boy. I’m still in disbelief!

“Shaniece is just happy that she can still be the princess of the family,” adds Lozada jokingly. “Her brother is already her BFF in her head.”

• Desperate Evelyn Lozada Buys Her Own Engagement Ring
  • Evelyn Lozada 6 Months Pregnant With In Vitro Baby
  • Evelyn Lozada parties with exotic dancer Tip Drill in Miami
  • Essence Mag Blames Bloggers for Evelyn Lozada Criticism?

162 Responses to “Evelyn Lozada Expecting a Boy”

Afiya says:

SHE was strokin’ :tea:

There are over 60 causes of intimate itch. Vagisil cures several, soap and water prevents most. Be smart. Washing the surface area does not suffice. Those beef curtains must be spread apart allowing a thorough cleansing betwixt. Good luck. says:

Being Hispanic, I wonder if she will have him circumcised :think:

That’s what she wanted right? I vaguely remember

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

She looks good
      This won’t be the last time she had a man inside her… Nothing to see here folks…
      Ugh… I guess I’ll watch this Twillight 2 DVR from last year… Not a fan but I watch all pop culture things to be in the know… So I can talk about it :lol:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Why is there no reference to the father’s reaction to the news? Everything is “I was so happy” and “I always wanted” :huh: The only reference to “we” is when she’s speaking of herself and her daughter. Strange :think: :shrug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:nite:

So did yall pray for a certain sex? :popcorn:

At 13 weeks bish please….
      Who on here knows better? :waiting:

—-
      And you! I hope everything is going fine :kiss:

SummerBaby says:

Congrat$!

13 weeks though? :blink: what did she have screened? was it the fluid?

________

Life is for learning, Honey. :lol: :yes:

That was for Bren MsTake soooo Dontchew be getting fresh and thangs :rofl:

So did yall pray for a certain sex?

_________

no they just took their socks off during sex. everybody knows thats how you guarantee a boy :yes:

either way congrats to her.

Anna says:

therapist1911 says:

That’s what she wanted right? I vaguely remember

~~~
      Yes, but she wanted it w/Ocho Cinco De Mayo.

Razz she remind me of one of those got ten semens in her panteez type *stankface*

—————-
      :think:

*makes note to keep socks on when we are making our princess*

:rofl: :rofl: I forgot thats why i got all these damn girls.

when you are as old as evelyn they give you an amnio. an amnio can tell you the sex.

:nite: Taken!

You was doing too much riding OTB! :hahaha:

13 weeks though? :blink: what did she have screened? was it the fluid?
      _________

:wail: :wail: My evil ass was like .. No I wont even finish it. :rofl: :rofl: I apologize to anyone I offended by insinuating that the BD didnt go to this visit.. :eek:

Dymond says:

:yawn: it is a slow news day

Yes, but she wanted it w/Ocho Cinco De Mayo.
      _____

Hollered. :hahaha:

SummerBaby says:

when you are as old as evelyn
      —————————–

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

MY PERSON IS SAFE!!!!! On the phone now :cell: My heart can rest and I can breathe :yahoo:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

It also tells the DNA too right?

If so, He Made her do that test! I know guys that do that to the hoes that they don’t believe :lol:

Anna says:

:waves: @ everyone. Hey DTTS.

Ocho Cinco De Mayo

Smonae says:

Awww congrats to her :yes:

Praise dance for Taken’s reclaimed loved one :danban: Won’t he do it :nun:

On the real, I hope this bish got an attitude adjustment. I only watched season one of their show. But that was a while ago so maybe she is more mature and won embarass her kids :tea:

GellySammich says:

:shrug: hooray *tired and cranky*

VDot says:

Evelyn must got some million dollar pucci.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@DTTS Yeah uhhh I don’t think she is doing anything different attitude wise.

VDot says:

Evelyn must got some million dollar pucci.
      ————-
      :yes: Must do. Chad even said she got some good good.

Dymond says:

On the real, I hope this bish got an attitude adjustment
      —————–
      I got a feeling she’s gonna be different

*tired and cranky*
      _________

So you still baking that bebe :lol: :hug: :kiss: I was headed out..sent you a small piece of mail tho and got my snail mail. Youre the best. See you on the other side? :love:

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: This bish here was/is determined to snag/trap a baller. Welp, she got cho azz Carl!! The rest of the nigguhs she tried is like :phew: I made it by the hair of my chinny chin chin.

question: who was it that it was said had a crush on drake but he turned her down? I cant remember. :think:

SO y’all know there is going to be a spin off of Hollywood Exes called Atlanta Exes Right? ameka Raymond, Torrei Hart, Christina Johnson, Sheree Buchanan and Monyetta Shaw will all be on the show. For some reason I JUST DO NOT LIKE Monyetta. I know I don’t know her… but something about her don’t sit well with me. :no:

Smonae says:

OTB are u on IG?

Anna says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

~~~~~~~
      She did, Ilyana called her "beloved", and fixed her life.

gbellab says:

HEUX be winning!!!!

I mean really!!!

She dated a millionare NBA player for 10 years, he went broke, she ran for the hills.

She dated an NFL jokester.. dude lost his career and his dinero, she ran for the hills.

now this MLB player.. I hope he knows whats hes getting himself into..

:violin:

Dymond says:

drake turned somebody down?

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

:phew: I made it by the hair of my chinny chin chin.

________________________

Afiya says:

Supposedly, lazy woman make girl, fast azz girls make boys :shrug:

Smonae says:

—————————
      He head-butt that azz thats why she ran, that ninja crazy
      I done heard of slaps, choking and ole fashioned azz whippins, but a head-butt :hahaha:

VDot says:

________________________

:rofl: I want no parts of this :no:

My niece accidentally (allegedly) head butted me the other day. Busted my lip and everythang. I almost blacked out and :karate: her azz. :huh:

VDot says:

Dymond says:

drake turned somebody down?

_____________________________

:thinking: Who? Ol’girl in your gravi? Khia was too fass for him? He better be careful, they sending petitions around to deport Canadians.

———–
      But didn’t the two of them chronicaly cheat on her? I’d run for the hills too. She just know how to pick them regarding who has money :lol:

Im good DTTS. Got a big smile on my face and an optimistic feeling in my mind. Hope you feel similar. And thanks for asking :-) OTB didnt even bother :tea: Which is fine, with all this Beyonce shade she is throwing, my opinion on her has gone down from mostly satisfied, to highly dissatisfied :tea: She must think she is IRREPLACEABLE :tea: The Hive is 50mil deep. We strong. We can afford to lose a few. Its NATHEN! We wrapped tight. Like the crips. Like virgin poon. Like them naps on the back of her neck :tea: I shall not even font her til she repents. Until she sleeps with an 8*10 unretouched photograph of the Queens Mother; the honorable Ms Tina Knowles under her pillow for 6 days straight, or until the next full moon (which ever comes first), does 2 full consecutive weeks on the lemon cleanse diet Beyonce popularized, throws undeniable shade at Sandra Rose without being banned, AND publicly denounces Rihanna, her membership in the hive, is under immediate and indefinite suspension. Can you say subordination? :tea:

Smonae says:

Vdot, ur instinct was to fight back,, but that ninja train for a living I would’ve ran to the neighbors house too
      then called Ray Ray & em to beat his azz.. :hahaha:

weFukNorNah says:

Evelyn went from a hoe to a whore..that’s how u do it…hopefully she can get her mom out that apt with cinder block walls

VDot says:

Razz – Your gravi:

:blink:

:blink:

:blink:

I can’t figure out if that’s Sambo in Keyshia Dior’s lipstank, the link between man and ape, or I just don’t know. So :blink:

Oh hey Dymen :waves: I hurd you was gettin murried :tea: Congrats girl :fistbump: And they said the in search of section of Craigs list was just for losers, loonies and stalkers.hmmmph. I guess you showed them :tea:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

hopefully she can get her mom out that apt with cinder block walls

Lord, forgive me for laughing. :rolleyes:

throws undeniable shade at Sandra Rose without being banned
      ——————–
      :bounce: I wanna see this

lipstank
      —————-
      :rofl: I wanted to say something about that gravi so bad :tape:

lipstank
      —————-
      I wanted to say something about that gravi so bad
      —————-
      You have the floor :lol:

Dymen
      ————
      like hymen? :ghost:

unlike you, I don’t need craigslist…I got blackpeoplemeet.com **looks at ring*** :grill:

:nono: Razz God don’t like ugly

weFukNorNah says:

Anyone watch moms got game on the own ntwk

Dymond- No luck on Farmers Only dot com huh? and Yes lawd I knowed he don’t :nono: :lol:

Farmers Only dot com

@rwilli – i saw the show. i like them. he’s a good kid.

weFukNorNah says:

She want her assistant. .really thought he was gay tho

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

i did too! it was the voice for sure!

Dymond says:

I saw the first ep @wefukn & it was alright…imma give em one mo chance

weFukNorNah says:

Yea they need to spark it up.. I watch raising whitley..til I noticed Rodney had a “eric” knot

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

i think if they got together he would still mess around on her (and then she would monkey stomp him) :no:

let’s keep it a business relationship…

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

what is this “eric” knot you speak of?

weFukNorNah says:

Ikr cuz she is every bit of a butch

U know eric from bbw had that knot on his head..that cyst

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

you think so? i think she’s pretty feminine considering her physical stature (until she get hyped, then she start throwing her hands and elbows up, lol)

Yep… butch.. Queen latifahish

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

oh, i hadn’t noticed the knot – really i was so exhausted, i dozed-off on both dem shows :zzz:

weFukNorNah says:

Wake yo azz up.. hate watch in tv with sleepy folk lol..

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

alright rwilli, you be good, i’m leaving ‘early’ tonight
      :nite:

U know eric from bbw had that knot on his head..that cyst
      —————-
      Eric Williams?

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

(I prob wouldn’t fall asleep around you :lol: )

j/k – :nite: again!

Miany says:

Hey yall
      Bren!?? :hug: how are you? If that’s u :tea:

Night

Yea Razz eric williams..that knot

EL CHA CHA says:

Awww wonder what she namin lil Nacho Libre :think:

I thought yall was still downstairs :cry:

She naming him Banco Dinero Lozada

EL CHA CHA says:

Awww wonder what she namin lil Nacho Libre :think:
      ——–

She naming him Banco Dinero Lozada
      :rofl: :hahaha:

weFukNorNah says:

These lil manufactured test tube children smh..

EL CHA CHA says:

:hahaha: She name him A’Bawse :hahaha:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

U talmbout Tatyana Ali? :thinking:

Miany says:

weFukNorNah says:She naming him Banco Dinero Lozada

^^^^ u ain’t shii :casket:

weFukNorNah says:

I thought it was selena gomez

@Sandra

You ready for tonight’s game?!? :bball: Heat Nation!!!

I just beat the heat.. on my ps4 tho lol

EL CHA CHA says:

SHE SHOULD LET OCHO BE THE GOD MOM THO…. :yes: or Terrell :shrug:

I just beat the heat.. on my ps4 tho lol
      That don’t count. :lol: Going to be a good one tonight against OKC. :yes:

SHE SHOULD LET OCHO BE THE GOD MOM THO
      ________________________
      :hahaha: He said he already has his gift ready for the baby. That chile is crazy.

weFukNorNah says:

Ocho bout the baby some red bottoms

Yeah, he better be saving that money. He got enough kids to feed on his own.

Hope okc wins.

EL CHA CHA says:

OCHO Should get lil baseball head tattooed right on his calf under his Mommy picture :yes:

Hope okc wins.
      Always need someone rooting for the other team. :coffee:

Lol

weFukNorNah says:

I like their colors better lol..I don’t watch nba.. Love college ball tho

You like their colors better?!? :lol: Guhl, wait til I see you in these Atl streets.

Speaking of….do you go to LAP parties?

weFukNorNah says:

Last time I went to one it was a snooze… my gf and I didn’t really care for it..sometimes we go to halo on Thursday but not often..we are homebodies..she’s always away

EL CHA CHA says:

SOOOOOO…..Was Ne Ne on crack during the last episode :shrug: I fux with Lakneethea but she wasnt ackin rite…she was ackin real Nipsey tho

weFukNorNah says:

Yea cha cha she was on some drugs and I guess being messy was a side effect

Yeah, I don’t go that often. I went to a couple of the Sat night parties last yr. I’m a homebody too. Haven’t been to Halo. Every time I do get out I always leave feeling like why did I come out again bc it’s always disappointing.

Atl chicks are something else.

weFukNorNah says:

Yea they are something else. They all wanna be popular

69 says:

First let me start off by saying I SWEAR to God I ain’t lying.

Secondly, don’t ask the ends and outs because I will not be sharing.

Ok. So tell me why I just had to go and pick up someone’s clothes that they left at a place close to my apt before they closed. I goes and gets the bag and I get in my car and the close fall out of the plastic bag. How bout the underwear got skid marks in them. : ghost:

Maaannnn. When he come and get these clothes tomorrow and he look at them drawls, he gone be embarrassed as FCUK. I know them folks that put this in the bag HAD to see them doo doo stains. AND I know they folded them bishes inside out on PURPOSE to say, nigga wipe yo ass better. Even if you was stranded. :kona:

Good night.

Good night.

^^^^Ummmhmmm :think: A friend huh :tea: As an expert on body language, and reading in betwixt the lines, something tells me, that after a late night booty call with ol girl from church, the one that sits in the back pew, always wears a BIG fly ass hat, to disguise the fact shes nodding off, cuzz she partied the night before…one time—she almost broke her neck when her head snapped back during Sister Pattersons struggle rendition of his eye is on the spurrow,,,Yes, that heffa was singing SPURROW, anyway-in your rush to leave before her husband who works the overnight shift stocking shelves down at kroger…you forgot to put on yo drawls…realized it too late, so you just grabbed them and balled them up in your hand…on yo way out the door, on the 2nd to last porch step, you heard a sound, thought it was her man Qwayvon, but it was her neighbor Charmagne…in the confusion, you dropped yo drawls, coco stains on blasts for all to see :smack: she laughed, you sighed, and now…you com here, looking for validation from us ladies :yes: Hoping at lest 1 or 2 of us will say-aint nuthin wrong with a lil booty fudge in yo fruit o da looms as lon as the dack is big. Well not I 69 :nono: You nasty bruh. Get you some darker colored chonies :yes: And maybe some panty liners :fistbump:

Hey MiMi :hi: Miss ya :kiss:

datsmdubya2u says:

:facepalm:

A boy? I sure hope there’s a man around somewhere cuz Evelyn by herself? Nah! Another bishazzninja going to be raised..

I feel guilty.

But I love me some Miley Cyrus. As an artist. Maybe not necessarily as a person.

But she is rocking the entire SHAT outta Unplugged on MTV right now.

This is my confession…

“I’m a southern belle. I done told ya’ll once before I get crazier than hell.” :headphone:

:eek: @ 69
      And shettup B :rofl: who do you work for?

Dymond says:

:rofl: f*ck me why did I read that long azz name again and hello Dubb :hi: y’all got snow too? *turns to MTV right quick*

Lmaooooo

Yeah @Dymen. We got 5 inches. Woulda thunk its 5 feet. Its a lil more than @Man’s manhood on the ground…. and folks loosing their mind like a fat girl over a 2 for $20 meal at Applebee’s.

No pun intended.

FYI: Attorneymom comes off suspension tomorrow.

Lol oh lord… drama lol

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

I wonder if she’s been lurking and what she gonna say.

weFukNorNah says:

Ikr cuz they was tearing her azz up

69 says:

Sandra

I realize this is your blog and all but why is it that someone like that shyt starter gets suspended BUT posters like TY get out right banned with no remorse. :shrug:

If you just don’t like certain posters, just keep it a hundred. But you keep the controversial posters logins safe.

Makes zero sense to me. :no:

FYI: Attorneymom comes off suspension tomorrow.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Well. I been a member of this blog for forever and 19 days.Never heard of a temporary banning. I always had to email and beg and plead, or sneak back in to rejoin in the fun. 8 bannings. Whatever.

Glad to see special privileges for “special” folks.

Is @Prynn on temporary suspension? You gonna let my pud off suspension?

I will welcome AttyMama back with open arms. No worries. Tuh.

I am watching Miley right now do my fave Dolly Parton song. “Jolene Jolene Jolene JOLENNNNNNNNNNNNE please don’t take my mane” :headphone:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

@rwill she should be calm now I’m hoping she was just going through something.

But you keep the controversial posters logins safe.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Last time I got banned was President Obama’s original election. I told Sandra fugg her and her political views and all kinds of shat….and was greeted to a screen shake the next day.

Its cool. Sure is. Ummhmmm :coffee:

FuturedocDonte says:

Who is this :hahaha:

weFukNorNah says:

Ion watch real world but that black girl sexy as fuggggg

FYI: Attorneymom comes off suspension tomorrow.

I dont know who that is Sandra, but if you and I are as cool as I think we are :tea: I mean, youve Favorited 3 of my tweets :tea: Youd heed my cry and set TY free as well. She was one of the first peeples to embrace me here. She was non judgmental. Welcomed me with open arms. Big wobbly arms with a bit of cottage cheese on the tricep area, but open none the less. A warm welcome indeed :yes: Thank you in advance Sandra. Not just any thank you, but a Sandiego thank you (google it) :love:

Lol you’re crazy lol

weFukNorNah says:

Ty got banned during that Paul walker thing right?

I Googled it and I hate u lol

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Worse than that google blumpkin

a Sandiego thank you
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      EYE already KNOW what it mean. I don’t need to Googa. And I hate you for mentioning it.

:ghost: :crying1:

weFukNorNah says:

Ty got banned during that Paul walker thing right?

I think it was arounst that time :think: It sucks too cuzz TY remains very loyal to SR :yes: She gets upset when ever we say anything bad about Sandra :tea: When news first broke that the Kang and Qwain may have split 2 days ago, whos idea was it to form a prayer circle? TY! She held her breath just like the rest of the world! She remains extremely devoted to the uplifting of all grand hustle artist (per SR rules and regulations) 1 slip up and she gone? Man. Poor thang. Aint got many friends off line. Well, not many that are visible to the naked eye :eek: She needs us Sandra, and we need her!

Dymond says:

:nono: y’all don’t know not to google shat he directs you too

Sandra — you wrong :hug: love u though :kona:

Sandrita…you need to give a blog pardon to those banned…I mean all the way back to @Laker…maybe even further. How you gonna ban those folks and let HER of all folks back? Folks who may have been down since the start? Prynn been around since you was a lil itty bitty blog.

Ty
      Makeup Maven
      Gyp
      Yso
      A lot of other folks Sandra.

Have a hort. :hug: Who hurt you?

Goodnight.

EL CHA CHA says:

Why it gotta be sociated with San Diego tho :cry: thats just wrong :hahaha:

spiceykay says:

So apparently lil Wayne and Lauren had another baby, I had no idea she was pregnant.

————-
      I don’t believe that one :yawn:

weFukNorNah says:

I don’t either especially if you got that from media fake out

says:

:shocked:

Ole girl got clout eh? Aint that a bih :tea:

Can somebody break down the difference betwixt a banning & temp suspension? This is new to me? :rules:

TIA :coffee:

That’s new to me too

MsB2u says:

—————–
      :sideeye:

libra80sbaby says:

Good morning yall!! :waves:

Can somebody break down the difference betwixt a banning & temp suspension?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Trouble (in the form of bannings) don’t apparently last always for some people @Fayla.

If you look into the eyes of your laptop camera and sing hard enough and off-key enough…. you get a suspension vs a banning maybe?

IDK…

missyJ says:

Morning errybody!

Ever feel like it’s gon be :whistle: one of those days, when I wanna be all alone

i just saw a picture of fried ribs on facebook. have yall ever heard of such a thing??

must have to boil it first to get em tender. ‘murica :pizza:

weFukNorNah says:

Lol yea that’s what u do

missyJ says:

____________________________

What?? *Despicable me minion voice*

Lmao @who dat

says:

@Dubbs :ghost:

yeen neva lied tho!

but i’m not so glad :no:

I found out at 16 weeks at my onliest ultrasound. I was shocked since last time it was 20 weeks. Technology has come a long way since my last baby!