Fashion Sense: Wine Bags

Fashionable alcoholics like Bajan singer Rihanna can now keep their favorite alcoholic beverage close at hand with these high end wine bags. The bags come in several colors and styled to look like the familiar Louis Vuitton Damier monogram. The wine bags will make it easier for on-the-go boozers (like Rihanna) who are too busy to stop at the nearest bar for a drink.

From Splash News:

Fashion-conscious wine drinkers can keep their favourite tipple close by at all times with this stylish handbag. The 1.5litre bag is cleverly designed to look like an ordinary accessory but lets connoisseurs keep their red, white or rose on tap.

Partygoers can make sure they are the life and soul at every event by offering other guests a sip from their secret stash. Or they can use it to keep a protective eye on their chosen poison and make sure no-one else helps themselves. Ben Redhead, buyer at website Firebox, which sells the handbags, says the bags are fashionable and practical.

Photos: Solent News / Splash News

381 Responses to “Fashion Sense: Wine Bags”

kamadiva says:

Seriously?

PARIAH says:

The bag prolly cost more than most wine :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

teetotalers
    *************
    I was under the impression that this was someone who did not drink. My bad.
    Bags are nice unnecessary but nice.

Milky says:

Imma get this for my.wifey msdiva :rofl:

missmiami says:

:rolleyes:

KyCakes says:

The wine bags will make it easier for on-the-go teetotalers (like Rihanna) who are too busy to stop at the nearest bar for a drink.
    ——————————————————————-
    A teetotaler is someone who abstains from drink completely…

VDot says:

How much these cost? I may invest in one. I like my flask, but sometimes it doesn’t hold all the liquor I need for the night. But I’m not an alcoholic :coffee: <- Grey Goose

:thinking: On another note, can I get an open flask violation with this? I tend to keep the actual liquor bottle in the trunk and flask in the glove compartment. Thanks Jay Z!!

:whistle:

Well my glove compartment is locked, so is the trunk in the back And I know my rights, so you gon' need a warrant for that :whistle:

The Master Beta :D says:

Hell nawl :lol:

Str8tUpMenace says:

Fashionable alcoholics like Bajan singer Rihanna
    ___________________________

:rofl: This just killed me right here!!!!!!!

:dead: :ghost: :casket:

deedeegirl says:

You know I think I saw one of these the other day. Hot mess.

SOTHERNGRL says:

teetotalers
    *************
    I was under the impression that this was someone who did not drink. My bad.
    Bags are nice unnecessary but nice.

It would behoove you to remember that your auntie is never wrong. :coffee:

So is there room for your items or do you also have to carry actual purse?

:yahoo: GO PANTHERS!!! :cheer:

A take with you keg!!!
    REAlly its never that serious

Milky says:

So what the menz? :waiting:

SANDRAROSE
    Im surprised U didnt post on the HEAT outing in NYC. everybody was there players/wives
    EXCEPT ONE PERSOn
    :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

teetotalers
    *************
    I was under the impression that this was someone who did not drink. My bad.
    Bags are nice unnecessary but nice.

It would behoove you to remember that your auntie is never wrong.
    ******************

Don’t yall let Sandy send yall out in the street saying shat out of context and sounding cray.

Caramel Rain says:

Does the wine come with the purse?

:eek:

Sew Classy! :ghost:

:pc: *orders up 2 for MsEatEverthing :lol: for her Food Snick Snacks* :hahaha:

BOFLLLLLLL I almost crashed

MsB2u says:

WHERE CAN I GET MINES

BYE SANDRA ROSE! LMAOOOO

_________________________

:lol: Sandra do they come in bookbag form and have you been sipping? :koolaid: cuz if you aint wrong then the dictionary is.

mstudammuch says:

VDot says:

How much these cost? I may invest in one. I like my flask, but sometimes it doesn’t hold all the liquor I need for the night. But I’m not an alcoholic <- Grey Goose

___________________________________________________________________

$49.95 gotta get me one just bc…. :koolaid3:

mstudammuch says:

VDot says:

___________________________________________________________________

$49.95 gotta get me one just bc…. :koolaid3:

Bad Influence says:

No thank you to this wine bag…i can carry my ciroc or grey goose in my lovely Pink Vegas Vixen flask :lol: #superclassy

oh hey yawl :waves:

rwilliams4782 says:

Do they sell boones farm?

Crickett says:

Beyonce is drunk in love, she would be the one carrying this one. Rhianna carrying nothing but a sac of weed.

Matchsticks says:

my flask fits nicely in the corner of my bag…but these are nice :yes: :coffee:

this is a must have for every alcoholic

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: man Rih ain’t carrying this around, that bish stays with a dirty blunt on her at all times :hahaha:

And this is stupid, i’ll keep it ghetto fab with a emptied water bottle :yes: Shiiid 50 dollas can get me a gallon of Baileys, as if!

Snow Creek Berry Rwilliams! :fistbump:

:nun: <— looking around! :lol:

LuvLife
    What happened now? :popcorn:

this is a must have for every alcoholic
    ———–
    :fistpump:

And this is stupid, i’ll keep it ghetto fab with a emptied water bottle

+1 :tea:

Bad Influence says:

Gigi :hug: hey bew!

Boygah :woot:
    Imma get me a classy flask one day Soon :yes:

Just now seeing that spout on the side :lol:

SOTHERNGRL says:

It would behoove you to remember that your auntie is never wrong.
    (((((((((((((((
    Yes Maam you right as always what was I thinking. **mumbling** I know I know what teetotal means. Love ya auntie.

GG
    What’s a dirty blunt? :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

Everytime we go one a cruise we buy those tall smart waters ..empty them and pour or liquor in those lol…hood

This is some ol nigga chit if I eva seent it! :rofl:

I see folks kindA TOUCHED ON Gabby’s BS down stairs.
    She was the only one MIA at the heat outing. . .
    But she wonders Why WADE got a baby on her.

ohso says:

The bag has the name of the wine on the side of it so I guess it comes with the bottle in it??? That means I cant stick another bottle of wine, or liquor, in it??? Me no likey :mad:

NICE….

Unfortunately… I missed the sale

SOLD OUT… DTTS, OTB and Fayla bought them all

DRUNKS :kona:

San
    We could put our mouths all up on it! Real classy-like!!!! :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

HIS :kiss:
    DTTS :hug:
    Crickett
    I see i Missed B
    Hey all

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

This is some ol nigga chit if I eva seent it!

nah this some desperate housewives mess right here. we been using empty water bottles since the days of howard homecoming and jones beach weekend. :buttshake:

:hahaha: so classy DTS
    :hug: Just lol

kamadiva says:

It would behoove you to remember that your auntie is never wrong.

but it means…never mind. :hide:

————-
    Fck em Luvn, Fck em

:waves: @ BAD :kiss:

luVn_liFe… says:

I see folks kindA TOUCHED ON Gabby’s BS down stairs.
    She was the only one MIA at the heat outing. . .
    But she wonders Why WADE got a baby on her.

Gabby know he ho3 :tea: why chase him :shrugs:

@LUVN
    “I see folks kindA TOUCHED ON Gabby’s BS down stairs.
    She was the only one MIA at the heat outing. . .
    But she wonders Why WADE got a baby on her.
    MAKE URSELF Available GABBY. Make urself available or U’ll have the shyte mouth again in 9 months!”

Yup! Everybody there with they ol lady, drankin and having a good time and chit. Talkin bout how they goin :hump: later…

Wade sitting there thinking bout how he gotta :jack:

That nigga was like :nono:

Let me call in an ol favor… :cell:

Orange Blossom says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    This is some ol nigga chit if I eva seent it!

:yes:

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
    Fck em Luvn, Fck em
    ~~~~~
    SAn I agree with you, Gabby said it was her Fault WADE got a baby on her, because she wasnt making herself available.
    That bissh is so damn embarrassed HENCE Y she didnt go to the HEAT outing

luVn_liFe… says:

I see folks kindA TOUCHED ON Gabby’s BS down stairs.
    She was the only one MIA at the heat outing. . .
    But she wonders Why WADE got a baby on her.
    ******************

Gabs got a job. She can’t drop everything and run behind him. His ex wife did that and look where it got her.

@LUVN
    “I see folks kindA TOUCHED ON Gabby’s BS down stairs.
    She was the only one MIA at the heat outing. . .
    But she wonders Why WADE got a baby on her.

Wade sitting there thinking bout how he gotta :jack:

That nigga was like

Let me call in an ol favor…
    ~~~~~~~~
    lol
    Her words – all her fault. wHICh is WHY wade Called in his FLAVOR

All these folks did is dress the box up :tea: so it can look cute sitting on the counter at a pow wow or suntin :tea:

ohso says:

*************************
    Maybe they sale refills. Like you buy the purse with wine the first time and then the next time you just have to buy the refill baggie :thinking:

Caramel Rain says:

Why wouldnt Gabby want to be there with her? She’s prolly embarrassed. Dont blame her. I’d hide out too :hide: :smoke:

Bad Influence says:

my bew LuVn! :kiss:

rwilliams4782 says:

That aint nothing but wine in a ziploc bag

That bissh is so damn embarrassed HENCE Y she didnt go to the HEAT outing
    ———
    I thought she was explaining the breakup but fugg all that. I believe he was already cheating with that piece of pu$$. He slipped up tho

@BIRD
    “I see folks kindA TOUCHED ON Gabby’s BS down stairs.
    She was the only one MIA at the heat outing. . .
    But she wonders Why WADE got a baby on her.
    ******************

:nono:
    Stealing that nigga money and phucking another nigga got her where she at. He prolly accepted her craziness but everybody got they breaking point.

His ex-wife deserve to be right where she at. :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

I see folks kindA TOUCHED ON Gabby’s BS down stairs.
    She was the only one MIA at the heat outing. . .
    But she wonders Why WADE got a baby on her.
    ******************

**************
    And look where it got Gabby. No damn where.

@BIRD
    I know, but GABRIEL said it. SR posted it earlier. :shrug:
    Furthermore she was in NYC why did she leave for LA.
    It could have waited til after the function,NO?
    I mean GABBY did say she should Be more available
    :shrug:

Caramel Rain says:

His ex-wife deserve to be right where she at.
    ********
    stfu

luVn_liFe… says:
    I see folks kindA TOUCHED ON Gabby’s BS down stairs.
    She was the only one MIA at the heat outing. . .
    But she wonders Why WADE got a baby on her.
    ******************

all jokes aside neither option is doing Gabby any good :tea: but she promoting her side chick show so :coffee:

Men always want you at their beck and call but vice versa ha

Caramel Rain says:

She aint ther b/c D Wade aint want her there. Case closed.

Smonae says:

Man I wouldnt buy one even if I had the coins, everyone dont need to know I’m a lush jk :hahaha:

Sandra no post on Blue Ivy 2nd b-day??? :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

i’d hide out too. right up under a whole nother nigga. :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

_________
    Some outside venues allow alcohol but not in glass bottles. THis is awesome idea.

Wonders if Cochella allow alcohol from the outside? Cause I need to be drinking that day to celebrate OUTKAST together on STAGE!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*orders up 2 for MsEatEverthing :lol: for her Food Snick Snacks
    ________________________________
    DTF :rolleyes: :pizza:
    EJ got one of them purses in every color and size :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

That bissh is so damn embarrassed HENCE Y she didnt go to the HEAT outing
    ———

I thought I read he was fooling with the side chick for years, :tea: or maybe I’m wrong ….

San ah make ya dance says:
    ———
    I thought she was explaining the breakup but fugg all that.
    ~~~~~~~
    OH Is that what she was trying to explain. Yeah they never broke up though

Orange Blossom says:

Caramel Rain says:

i’d hide out too. right up under a whole nother nigga
    **********
    :yes: they aint married :tea:
    I do some nasty, like his second cousin or some

rwilliams4782 says:

I wouldn’t follow behind his Quagmire face azz neither

JustLook Outkast will be at Cochella :woot: I’m kinda salty they not going to do a show in the A though :tea:

LadieLeo says:

I thought I read he was fooling with the side chick for years, or maybe I’m wrong ….

***********************
    I read he’s known her for years which basically equates to he’s been knocking her down for years. I don’t have any guy friends that I’ve been friends with for years then all of a sudden let him hit it raw dog :tea:

WADE was there, everybody taking pics walking up with their sig.other
    Except him he was looking real sill in the face

Chelle514 says:

Fashionable alcoholics like Bajan singer Rihanna can now keep their favorite alcoholic beverage close at hand with these high end wine bags. SO FUNNY BUT SO TRUE :-)

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

EJ got one of them purses in every color and size

only his is filled with gravy and cream corn :pizza:

@LUVN
    “lol
    Her words – all her fault. wHICh is WHY wade Called in his FLAVOR”

I didn’t see that she specifically said it was “her fault he helped conceive another child.”

But one thing she right about, sometimes you gotta give the puzzy up even when you don’t feel like it or you busy or whatever.

That’s just real talk.

What happened to Andre 3000 jimi hendrix movie

they aint married
    I do some nasty, like his second cousin or some

************************
    that would be a waste of a screw…cause all he gone do is be mad with you and then him and his cousin gone talk bout you like a dog.

***********************

:hahaha: you right

luVn_liFe… says:

WADE was there, everybody taking pics walking up with their sig.other
    Except him he was looking real sill in the face
    __________________________

he shoulda brought his baby then. :pacifier:

Just Looking says:

Then, after I had a heart-crushing breaking with yet another immature jerk, I thought, it can’t be any worse if I date a fetus.
    +++++++++++++++++++
    This statement says it all. WHO SAYS THIS?

:happy: BI BIIIII!!

Gabby is a flat lipped smut.

Siovaughn did what Dwade did to her and his puccee ass couldn’t take it. A bruised ego. :yes:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I was having a discussion with a male friend who nonchalantly mentioned that he stopped by a friend girl’s house and they had sex before he went home to his girlfriend. :blink: He said it like I’m saying it now — just out of the blue — like it was the most normal thing. :lol:

Yea that’s true Leo.. But that gravi :nono:

they aint married
    I do some nasty, like his second cousin or some
    ************************

Waste of fugg period! …. Women her age or grown women hardly fugg for fun… :tea: talm bout dessert sand in the nether regions…. :tea: We are emotional … unless its a dude we got feelings for :coffee: I doubt it will happen .. I could be wrong though

________________________________________

+++++++++++++++++++
    This statement says it all. WHO SAYS THIS?

***********
    a :lame:

:happy: BI BIIIII!!

Gabby is a flat lipped smut.
    :ghost:

So my yak in my purpa Cown Royal bag aint cute huh?

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Lawd have mercy :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Gabby better than me cuz Dwade woulda walked in on me getting some fire head on his bed…fukk me over i’ll leave ya nasty :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I was having a discussion with a male friend who nonchalantly mentioned that he stopped by a friend girl’s house and they had sex before he went home to his girlfriend. He said it like I’m saying it now — just out of the blue — like it was the most normal thing.

***********************
    Dudes have side chicks and chicks have side dudes…if it’s good it’s a win win for everyone……so I heard. I’m too much of a ladie to know for myself :tea:

:dead: @ Jenie desert island cooch

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

My co-worker is out of the office today so now I have to sit in on her meeting :angry: BBL—Maybe

rwilliams4782 says:

Men dont mind stepping out…but when a woman but if Gabby slept with some good lookin nicca Dwyane would be in the shower sliding down the wall crying.. I bet he would leave gabby if she slipped up and got pregnant by her old flame

@SANDRA
    “I thought I read he was fooling with the side chick for years, or maybe I’m wrong …

________________________

It does happen. Women know they have that one friend they let hit when they need some (male or female) but they just cool afterwards.

SandraRose
    I just seen something that said Tamika Fuller was evicted from BriarWood

———
    OK :tea: Grounds for dismissal

________________________________________

To think it ISN’T a normal thought process for them (if they can get away with it) would be quite naive indeed. :coffee:

OH Is that what she was trying to explain. Yeah they never broke up though
    ———–
    That’s how it read on GMA article. Made it seem like that’s why the break came into play or whatever

@GIGI
    “Gabby better than me cuz Dwade woulda walked in on me getting some fire head on his bed…fukk me over i’ll leave ya nasty ”
    _________________________

…but then she thought about that nigga money and was like.. :think:

:no: I ain’t goin do that.

rwilliams4782 says:

Gabby a lesbian and doesn’t care..she only cares about what Sanaa does

So my yak in my purpa Cown Royal bag aint cute huh?
    ______________________________

iono why you keep tryna leave the “not a lady” section. :tea:

speaking of likka and niggas. yall see Puffy came out with a new Tequila called Deleon? i cant mess with tequila but the description sounds yummy :yes:

You know women can’t do what a man do :tea: atleast that is how men think …. men are visual…. cheat on em …. trust and believe he see you fawking that ninja in his head :yes: and want ever let that shyt go :coffee: ever ya hear me ….. Ever !

Gigi26 says:

And in all my years of living I ain’t never smash none of my homies…NONE. There is a line I don’t cross and that there is it. We are friends for a reason.

Hell I remember I got reaaal fukked up one time at the club n I went to my homeboy’s place, he gave me a change of clothes, made some sober up food and got me that air mattress. Didn’t attempt to touch my breast or nothin. That’s the respect I have amongst my bros. These hoes out here then wonder why dudes talk about them like shyt when they straddle the fence :no:

@LUVN
    “I just seen something that said Tamika Fuller was evicted from BriarWood

So she asked for a luxury car but ain’t even paid her rent?????????

***********************
    heck yeah. A dude will run through 17-11 hoes and if a chick go for coffee with another dude he’d be pissed. Dudes so slow….

If she was the one with the baby, he’d be gone :tea:

***************************************

:cosign:

I say she’s a dayum fool if she didn’t give dude some in the shower FOR REAL on Being Mary Jane.

I’da had to tell the camera crew…

“CUT. GTFOH. We need to rehearse some lines.”

That man is FINE. :yes:

Smonae says:

Jenny I’m hoping that reunion will make Outast wanna make some new music & do a tour :yes:

rwilliams4782 says:

Gabby has a picture of sanaa on her nightstand lol… I dont even have my gf on my nightstand lol

———–
    Me neither :no: Not how I get down

***************************************
    :cosign:
    I’da had to tell the camera crew…
    “CUT. GTFOH. We need to rehearse some lines.”
    That man is FINE.

I think he like white meat :tea: which is a shame his family didn’t raise him like that :tea:

@JENIE
    “You know women can’t do what a man do atleast that is how men think …. men are visual…. cheat on em …. trust and believe he see you fawking that ninja in his head and want ever let that shyt go ever ya hear me ….. Ever !”

This is true…

Smonae says:

me too but I feel they should have did a show here first :cry:

Just Looking says:

:waves @ Dubb – Let me get one of those wine boxes you saving for your HEN. Please… :hug:

@Man – Yeah, that’s how dudes are.

All the dudes I know…Have horrible histories with women. Talking bout they departing one spot heading to the next. Shower and sticking and moving. NOPE, I can’t get down like that.

There was a time when I thought I was smart, but as I got older I learned to ask a series of questions in non accusatory way…. Dudes will spill their guts…In the back of my mind, I wanted to give them some…but then by end of convo, I was like ohh, I could potentially be picking up the Valtrex or directing them to closet clinic I my mind changed quickly.

I been listening to the yt station at work today cause my phone dead. No streaming anything on company computer. Anywho I got my lil MP3. Imma tell you something. They LOVE this gatdayum song with KE$HA and Pitbull.

I am keeping count. This is the 7th time. Since 9:30 a.m. EST. They got jiggy with it around 11 a.m. Twice in ONE hour that hour. :ghost:

@R WILLIAMS
    “Gabby a lesbian and doesn’t care..she only cares about what Sanaa does”

I said she ain’t care too. I think she saw this as an oppurtunity to get a ring and be a “wife.”

She set now. That nigga can do whatever he want and she would be fine with it.

Crickett says:

Angela Bassett!!

I like it too :kona:

Bad Influence says:

Smonae, Dubzzzzzzzzzzzzzz & my bottom bew Kaycei :hug: s

Gigi26 says:

thats why i either dont have straight male friends or i keep a safe distance between us. i dont have that type of self restraint. if i like you and we spend enuf time together then at some point im probably going to :hunching: you. it is what it is. :tea:

Just Looking says:

GIGI SAYS: got reaaal fukked up one time at the club n I went to my homeboy’s place, he gave me a change of clothes, made some sober up food and got me that air mattress. Didn’t attempt to touch my breast or nothin

He was like this girl is a real DRUNK I’m good.

:hug:

:kona:

*****************************************
    I hate that Timber song….it’s stupid

I can see that with Gabby and Sanaa :thinking:

By the end of the day @Jenie Imma LOVE it. Lord have MERCY. :no:

****************
    I dont have a nightstand :|
    got rid of it. kept stumping my toe

Look out y’all! Sandra said she is never wrong. :tea:

Brandy said it bess… #neversaynever

Orange Blossom says:

I don’t cross and that there is it. We are friends for a reason.
    We are here :bow: chile !!!!

I am just eating my lunch… :rolleyes:

I was volun-told to help decorate our commander’s office for his 40th birthday.

Smonae says:

Bad sexy chick, how u be :hugs:

@BAD – Hey I like it.. :yes: Sessy

****************
    I dont have a nightstand :|
    got rid of it. kept stumping my toe

:hahaha: ^^^ why this made me buss out laughing though

****************
    I dont have a nightstand
    got rid of it. kept stumping my toe
    ————
    I got a humidifier and a lelo on mine. :tea:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I did. Once. It was so daggone awkward. :crying1: And then everybody who knew us…INCLUDING our families could tell. We were young. Anyway…afterward he came over few days after for Sunday dinner. Like he had a gazillion times before. And my mama was like :facepalm: Yall done been fawkin. I KNOW it. I can tell. Stevie Wonder can eem see it. LAWD. I was so daggone embarrassed. :kona:

I dont have a nightstand
    got rid of it. kept stumping my toe

******************
    I don’t have a nightstand either, I found 2 nice high tables at Stein Mart that I use instead. I need a nightstand cause I have to have my clock, phone, lotion and all kinds of other crap close to me.

Just Looking says:

And my mama was like :facepalm: Yall done been fawkin. I KNOW it. I can tell.
    :ghost: Mama be knowning

BadBad! :hug: :kiss:

Jenie – you are a total complete nut, wrapped and bowed, talm’bout his people ain’t raise him like that! :rofl:

He is so dayum fine.

Gabby top lip qualify her as yt. :yes:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:lol: I know men cheat but I didn’t peg him as the type who cheats. I don’t know if he saw the :blink: on my face when he said it. I guess he reads my blog and he knew I wouldn’t judge him. :shrug:

Just Looking says:

:waves: Sandra – Are you are saying there is a TYPE of man that cheats, but not all men?

rwilliams4782 says:

men stop by their friend girl’s houses for quickies like they’re going to the corner store for a beer. :lol:

I know men cheat but I didn’t peg him as the type who cheats.
    ————
    :huh: :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

:rofl: LadieLeo – you ain’t ’bout to worry me with that lil’ person in your gravi!!!!

I got two table ends at Steinmart too! Love that place!
    They are wedge shaped, to fit right comfy-cornered to the bed. :yes:
    Wood topped, iron embroidered design. Real classy-like. :coffee:

I don’t like clutter. :no:

I believe you. :yes:

Caramel Rain says:

I almost slept with one of my close mail friends from in school. He was just my n!gga. A good friend. He was ugly tho. never got play with girls but I knew all the girls he liked cuz we shared stuff like that. He was so eager, it was a turn off. I left like, nah I’m good. Dont wanna ruin our friendship BS. In reality, the cooch never got wet. :ashamed: I dipped. :peace: He had a head like Jeezy

Gigi26 says:

He was like this girl is a real DRUNK I’m good.
    —————————————————

:rofl: :rofl: Man I was sauced up but I held it together!!

I believe you.
    **********************
    And Auntie I know that wouldn’t be :sarcasm: :)

Smonae says:

Dont wanna ruin our friendship BS. In reality, the cooch never got wet. I dipped. He had a head like Jeezy

:dead: Caramel u a fewl :rofl:

I dipped. He had a head like Jeezy

————-
    :ghost:

KayCeiSoul says:

LadieLeo – you ain’t ’bout to worry me with that lil’ person in your gravi!!!!

************************************
    What???? It’s just a “Lil Somethin” for yall Roses :love:

I think they closed the Steinmarts here :sad: I use to love the one up from Phipps and Dunwoody :yes:

———-
    Girl sounds like a cesspool :bite: :lol:

LadieLeo says:

Kenya you knew the dude was ugly with a funny shaped head why you even lead him on like that? You so mean :cry:

HIS azz made it worse. She had pulled us in the kitchen to ask us. He was like :no: Mama Dub :no: MA’AM. We haven’t. :wtf: he DO THAT FOR.???
    My mama: I GOT EYES boy :eek: I been knowing you your WHOLE dayum LIFE! I knew you before I KNEW HER *points at me* When the hail did THIS happen?
    I walked off. I was like I am 20 yo I aint sitting in here being interrogated bout my sess life. HIS dumb azz was STILL in there trying to deny it. I am behind HER…trying to motion for HIM to get his azz OUT of there. Cause if he kept ANSWERING he was gonna get SLAPT for LYING. It was a disaster :ghost:

This day is dragging :no:

Caramel Rain says:

Stein Mart ya’ll say?? I need a few accessories vases, Knick nacks for this wooden table i sanded and gonna stain grey
    :think:

Reasonable prices?

KaeCEI :kiss: :lick:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I think they closed the Steinmarts here I use to love the one up from Phipps and Dunwoody

********************
    They’ve closed a couple here but we still have 2 others. I hate they went from using 9 West as their buyer for shoes to DSW. They had a better selection when it was 9 West. I also like that they don’t carry a whole lot of one item.

MamaDubb said GTFOHWTBS :nono:

Ugly AND wata headed like Jeezy? He prolly had some of that good ole sped dack girl. Shoulda got you some. IJS.

I wonder do they have an online store :pc:

Bad Influence says:

im good bew @Smonae, u?

so DUBZ is blind eh? :shank:

*forrest gumps voice* Jenieeee Jenayyyy :hug:

luVn_liFe… says:

Reasonable prices
    *********************
    yep and they have a preferred customer card, they send coupons or you can just look them up on your phone right there at the counter. Hell I got some 1000 count sheets for less than $40.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I like it too :kona:

Hate it :coffee:

**********************************
    You probably right

:tea: girl you betta testify.

MamaDubb said GTFOHWTBS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Took one look at THE first sign of funny bidness (first FIVE MINUTES) and was like ummm…YALL TEW? Getchall azzes in that kitchen…NOW.

:dead:

Hate it

*******************************
    Yep Auntie you ain’t never wrong

Just Looking says:

I’ve always said not all men cheat for the simple fact that some men couldn’t get laid unless they paid for it. :lol:

Ke$ha: “WHooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! WHooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Pitbull: “Teembah!”

kamadiva says:

luVn_liFE – depending on your taste – but save(dash)on(dash)craftsdotcom have cheap vases/candle holders; HomeGoods, TJ Maxx..Marshalls, even Target. Also, check clearane at West Elm.

so DUBZ is blind eh?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I was too busy looking atcho chesticles. My bad.

:hug:

Just Looking says:

But to answer your question: some men don’t cheat but the great majority of them do. :yes:

Smonae says:

Sandra :hahaha:

HIS azz made it worse. She had pulled us in the kitchen to ask us. He was like Mama Dub MA’AM. We haven’t. he DO THAT FOR.???
    My mama: I GOT EYES boy I been knowing you your WHOLE dayum LIFE! I knew you before I KNEW HER *points at me* When the hail did THIS happen?

Why did I envision this whole scenario!!!!!

kamadiva says:

oh..and JCPenny has a Johnathan Adler collection

Chile they have nothing on their site :no:

@KamaDiva :thankyou:

Just Looking says:
    I totally agree with this :tea:

@JUST LOOKING
    “Sandra – Are you are saying there is a TYPE of man that cheats, but not all men?

That nigga in Razz gravie wouldn’t EVA cheat.
    Be more loyal than a seeing-eye dog!

kamadiva says:

in the words of CB – Des hoes ain’t loyal

Hoes = man or woman

Bad Influence says:

*forrest gumps voice* Jenieeee Jenayyyy

Hey Bewski :kiss: :happy:

HIS
    SessY Bish I Hope She Bout it! :bounce:

Ugly selF :D

@SANDRA

:yes: them ugly ones hit them corners and all :yes:

you never know @Man. i know somebody whose boyfriend was in a wheelchair and still cheated on her ass.

i said now aint this about a blip :cuss: dude done rolled off and got him some. :steer:

Just Looking says:

That nigga in Razz gravie wouldn’t EVA cheat.
    Be more loyal than a seeing-eye dog!
    FOR EvERY Knee Grow that look like that, there is woman that looks worse.

I remember back in the day, when it was hard for some one…Those clowns be acting up now. All you need now is a bike and EBT card and you can get some play. :tea:

:dead: :casket: :ghost:

I HATE YOU AND HIM :rofl:

them ugly ones hit them corners and all

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    His azz prolly had a hook. And Caramel gonna just bounce like that. :no:

Smonae says:

Bad Im good hunty, just waiting on summer to come back. You have warm weather all yr round, must be nice

I bought a set of pots from Dillards for their New Years sale… them shyt was a regular 199.99 paid 50.00 bucks for em :danban:
    Bought a 2 piece suit regular 209.00 paid 33.00 bucks for it :danban: chilee but when I left that place (it was a mad house) I had to hit the liquor store cause them folks had my nerves through :eek:

I used to hunch an UGLY dude and blacker than Snipes

:tea:
    it
    WAS
    SOME
    GooD
    Action
    :tea:

them ugly ones hit them corners and all
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    His azz prolly had a hook. And Caramel gonna just bounce like that.

:ghost: not the hook !!! :crying1:

Smonae says:

Jenie that New Years sale is Everything :nun:

————————–
    speaking of which I seen a dirty foot couple, both of whom were in wheelchairs in MAC yesterday, giving me the side eye n shyt like I was the devil in the flesh. That hoe got it twisted she can keep her roller, I like mens with functioning limbs :rollseyes:

That nigga in Razz gravie wouldn’t EVA cheat.
    Be more loyal than a seeing-eye dog!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Lyle Lovett cheated on Julia Roberts.

GOOGLE LYLE LOVETT :eek:

uVn_liFe… says:

I used to hunch an UGLY dude and blacker than Snipes
    :tea:
    it
    WAS
    SOME
    GooD
    Action

Me too luvyn me too :tea: and Baby !!! I started fugging with dude cause he was the head dopeboy :yes: and when I finally let em hit :eek: chile fugged my head all up …. :tea: thank god for growth … cause I was surely whipped

kamadiva says:

@ Jenie – I bought a set of pots from West Elm – on Clearance for $19.99 (+ free shipping)…marked down from $139.99…I thought they were going to be lightweight and I would have to give them to my son. However, they will give a cast iron skillet a run for it’s money! I always shop with a coupon or on clearance…it has to be something next to HEAVEN before I pay full price.

@JUST LOOKING
    “That nigga in Razz gravie wouldn’t EVA cheat.
    Be more loyal than a seeing-eye dog!
    FOR EvERY Knee Grow that look like that, there is woman that looks worse.

Yeah, hoes den got looser and it’s been a blessing and a curse.

I just seen someone’s name ShaKashua… :|

Yt site says birth and rapid weight loss have contributed to karTRASHains hair loss
    :rolleyes:
    NOT The fact that the extensions, sew ins,ETC all these Yrs has anything to do with it

Smonae says:

Jenie that New Years sale is Everything

Looka here :tea: 33.00 bucks for a nice 3 piece suit now…. and my pots are everything :nun: but lawd I didn’t need anymore pots…. but when I saw 50 bucks I couldn’t help myself…. it was the last box left :lol:

I used to hunch an UGLY dude and blacker than Snipes

used to hunch an UGLY dude and blacker than Snipes

it
    WAS
    SOME
    GooD
    Action
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    He was that Bill Duke/Blue Black wont he? And just UGLY…

I am trying to tell FOLKS. :coffee:

luVn_liFe… says:

:facepalm:

@WHO DAT
    “That nigga in Razz gravie wouldn’t EVA cheat.
    Be more loyal than a seeing-eye dog!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Lyle Lovett cheated on Julia Roberts.

GOOGLE LYLE LOVETT

________________________

I know ol Ickabod Crane lookin Lyle Lovett…
    but that nigga was still somewhat rich and famous.

We both know that mean he is entitled to some side puzzy.

kamadiva says:

I had a “less thank attractive” dude…he had a head like a bulldog and once had a tumor in his lip..but BAY BAY…the lip on my lower lips..did wonders! And his D game was off the meter! It took me a few years to whine myself off dat! Had a 12 step program…damn! got me reminiscing…AHH SHYT! :smack: I gotta go!

them ugly ones hit them corners and all
    He be singing Giving you the Best of Me and

you be singing back, Saving all my love for you.

I used to hunch an UGLY dude and blacker than Snipes
    used to hunch an UGLY dude and blacker than Snipes
    it
    WAS
    SOME
    GooD
    Action
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    He was that Bill Duke/Blue Black wont he? And just UGLY…
    I am trying to tell FOLKS.

My ugly one favored Trick Daddy :tea: ole grungy looking ninja (I would never bring home to my daddy) but chile I was so far gone I almost did :tea: I almost did

Gigi26 says:

My ex had that hook…shyt made me nut in 3 mins flat, man *kicks can* the good ole days :lol:

@RAZZ that person in ur gravie look likes SHAKaSHua :eek:

@JENIE
    Pretty much same story here :oops:

@Dubb- You know he cheated on her with a Tracy Lynn with bleach blonde hair and a slim hanging from her mouth… :kona:

them ugly ones hit them corners and all
    He be singing Giving you the Best of Me and
    you be singing back, Saving all my love for you.

Matchsticks says:

:blink: @Sandra

Some of the most hideous men you could lay eyes on have been known to cheat…like for realz…

I used to hunch an UGLY dude and blacker than Snipes

used to hunch an UGLY dude and blacker than Snipes

it
    WAS
    SOME
    GooD
    Action
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    He was that Bill Duke/Blue Black wont he? And just UGLY…

I am trying to tell FOLKS.
    :hahaha: MHHH HMMM Alla That. BLACK as the black on SR backdrop :lol:

Just Looking says:

We both know that mean he is entitled to some side puzzy.

So how “rich” you gotta be not to be cut or kilt over some side puzzy?

How bout when Uncle Ben asked Cynthia if he could get side spot to fugg in. :huh: Cause he ain’t RICH

kamadiva says:

Anything 130 and up <regular price now is good pots :yes: now that's deal :yes:

:think:

Man, these ugly niggas winning.

He be singing Giving you the Best of Me and
    you be singing back, Saving all my love for you.
    ————

~~~~~~~
    :huh: girLLLLLL :tea:

:think:

Man, these ugly niggas winning.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    PRETTY Much @MAN

@JUST LOOKING
    “We both know that mean he is entitled to some side puzzy.

So how “rich” you gotta be not to be cut or kilt over some side puzzy?

How bout when Uncle Ben asked Cynthia if he could get side spot to fugg in. Cause he ain’t RICH

________________________

Oh, we all going take it if the oppurtunity is there.

It’s just if you are rich, you are ENTITLED. Like, your woman should just know that you will have other women and not nag and bother you about it. Let’s be for real.

If a nigga worth millions, we know those hoes goin throw the puzz. :shrugs:

KayCeiSoul says:

“That hoe got it twisted she can keep her roller..”

:wail:

Get..on…my…LAST…NERVE JENIE! DAYUM!! :rofl:

:think:
    Man, these ugly niggas winning.
    I was with my ugly one for 8yrs and trust you would have never pictured me with that low life….. dyck have ya my blown :tea: and that’s some dangerous shyt :no: cause you don’t think straight

The Master Beta :D says:

:hahaha: y’all crazy hell a girl I know had a dude with no legs :eek: yes no legs and he rugged around on her and gave her Trich :facepalm:

kamadiva says:

Ugly dudes will wait a chick out….

@LUVN
    “So yall gave the puzzy to these ugly dudes but then had a r/ship with niggas yall found handsome?

Man, these ugly niggas winning.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    PRETTY Much @MAN

________________________

:smack:

… I had this chit backwards. Shoulda been an ol ugly nigga. All this time been thankin my momma for makin me handsome and chit.
    :facepalm:

KayCei :rofl:

What ima do with a nigga in a wheelchair? I gotta wait for the elevator all the gat dayum time and take your ass n lay ya on the bed to fukk ya, she can have that life, don’t look at meh sideways!

Orange Blossom says:

i said now aint this about a blip dude done rolled off and got him some.

*********************************

ORANGE. GET OUT. I don’t even wanna read yo’ font no mo’. You gone make me lose the lil’ piece of job I have. :wail:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Man, these ugly niggas winning.

that was only that one time in college and i didnt want him messing up my kids dna. :nono: my grandmother would have been pissed! had my babies by handsome men and now that im done with childbearing i have gone back to a ugmo. :ashamed:

sassyshe says:

Classy flasks on ebay

The Master Beta :D says:

:crying: OMG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

**********************************

When you find her, ride that bish into the sunset. :coffee:

#helpful.

@LUVN

Man, these ugly niggas winning.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    PRETTY Much @MAN

________________________

:smack:

~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that was many many many mOONS ago though. Messing around with him Imay be in prison for life :tea:

:blink: Beta. Naw man…

Orange Blossom says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    Man, these ugly niggas winning.

I have seen some ugly folks make some pretty babies :lol: I think it had something to with the prenatal vitamins…… cause it seems like all these kids coming out with Indian hair on their head :thinking:

The Master Beta says:
    y’all crazy hell a girl I know had a dude with no legs yes no legs and he rugged around on her and gave her Trich
    OMG

***************************************

I am fuggin’ DONE. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can’t even LURK in peace! :mad: :wail:

@ORANGE BLOSSOM
    “Man, these ugly niggas winning.

that was only that one time in college and i didnt want him messing up my kids dna. my grandmother would have been pissed! had my babies by handsome men and now that im done with childbearing i have gone back to a ugmo.

:shrugs:

EXACLTY! These ugly niggas gettin the puzzy with NO responsibility! Just gettin to phuck! And yall too embarrassed to be in a r/ship with them so they ain’t gotta take you no where or nothing.

THAT’S WHAT EVERY NIGGA DREAM ABOUT!

KayCeiSoul says:

Beta azz said “rugged around”.

I am literally crying at my desk. I cannot stop :rofl:

Wheelchair ninjas get hella puzzay :yes: My homeboy :pray: God rest his soul …. always was banging a chick… :thinking: well she was fawking himmm :huh:

Milky says:

Yes ugly dudes with good.dack and head will have ur eyes playing tricks on ya! be swearing that ninja fine azz hell and nobody can tell u he not :rofl:

@KAY
    “@Man, some fickle-eyed bish out there will find you to be ugly. No matter how handsome you may be.

When you find her, ride that bish into the sunset.

#helpful.

:think:

But I gotta be in the sweet spot of being to ugly to date, but not so ugly as to being unphuckable. HOW DOES ONE GET IN THIS PERFECT ZONE???

Let me ask Fantasia…. :cell:

@ORANGE BLOSSOM
    “Man, these ugly niggas winning.
    :shrugs:
    THAT’S WHAT EVERY NIGGA DREAM ABOUT!

Settle down :spank: those were back when I was younger….
    :tea: If I don’t see potential,something attractive, and only a project in you …. you want even get a conversation :nono:

Man so damn silly! :rofl:

Matchsticks says:

Let me ask Fantasia….

:wail:

@JENIE
    “Wheelchair ninjas get hella puzzay My homeboy God rest his soul …. always was banging a chick… well she was fawking himmm ”

:yes:

I knew a dude like that. I swear he use to come in every week with a new bad azz chick. Azz and tits with pretty faces… but mostly azz and tits.

Asked that nigga where he meet them hoes? (code for how you pull them hoes) He said basically everywhere. But they less likely to reject him cause they don’t want to be “that girl.” :rofl:

He said next thing you know they phucking. :lol:

:hahaha: :hahaha: :lol: :hahaha:

Milky says:

Don’t get me started with that head… dude with the good head had my mind blown too…… and he thought he was slick :nono: ask me shyt while he was doing the do…. chile I was telling ninja anything while he was eating me out :nono: dangerous…. he had a lil dyck though…. but his head certainly made up for it….. and he was one of those that would just take that shyt :phew: yasssss!

:phew:
    ThankGAWD this pic finally changed
    :bite:

VA Bred says:

Usually lurk, but

I am thisclose to being FIRED with all THEE hollering I’m trying to contain….

The comments in here on today…..

He be singing Giving you the Best of Me and
    you be singing back, Saving all my love for you.

:dead: Hate yew

Caramel Rain says:

This girl said lip tumor :cry:

I was young then. Aint no no better.. :no: :lol:

VA Bred says:

But why is it the ones with little dycks that can give thee BEST head :thinking:

Welp guess they know they got to make up for what they’re lacking :yes:

Well, I can’t say nothing bout yall. Cause I told you bout that ugly chick was with. She gave head like the Greek God of fellatio.

Tender, yet aggressive. Fast… but not in a rush.

I man, she LIKED giving head. I started having feelings for her azz. Started thinking she wasn’t all that ugly… and was kinda cute.

Nigga couldn’t tell me chit bout her ugly azz.
    :facepalm:

Gigi26 says:

He said next thing you know they phucking.
    ————————————-
    See thats that shyt right there, an ole nigga tried that shyt with me one time…we used to talk and all a dat, then he was like oh I wanna make you dinner at my place. Me: :blink: WHY? I straight told his ass sorry but I ain’t comfortable with that..and changed my number on him. Ain’t finna catch me slippin through the cracks.

But the key to if you wanna fluck an ugly nigga is to keep his self esteem low :yes: You start making em feel big, that’s when you get ya feelings hurt. Better call him an ugly nigga every now n again or some shyt :lol:

`~~~~~
    That fire sex/head game will make Ya think it!

But why is it the ones with little dycks that can give thee BEST head

:nono:

I know I can give some good head too so I know that ain’t true.
    :lick: <<pro

Just Looking says:

That hook will make you run, across the bed..

The Master Beta :D says:

….
    **********************************
    When you find her, ride that bish into the sunset.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

***************
    :chase:

:rofl: :rofl: :crying:

@GI GI
    “He said next thing you know they phucking.
    ————————————-
    See thats that shyt right there, an ole nigga tried that shyt with me one time…we used to talk and all a dat, then he was like oh I wanna make you dinner at my place. Me: WHY? I straight told his ass sorry but I ain’t comfortable with that..and changed my number on him. Ain’t finna catch me slippin through the cracks.

But the key to if you wanna fluck an ugly nigga is to keep his self esteem low You start making em feel big, that’s when you get ya feelings hurt. Better call him an ugly nigga every now n again or some shyt ”

Remind that nigga subtley of his imperfecions and chit!

You: “Baby, I know your face deformed and grotesque! Deep down, you know no one is attracted to you, but I shole do love me some you cause you such a good person!” :love:

Him: :think: ….. :hugs:

Matchsticks says:

bc seriously, they will fukk off on you just like any other mf!!!!

Milky says:

Nothing like.sum good billy(thats what I callhead since men call it becky) will have u lookin for a ninja in the dark with a match. Lol

That ninja described that head to a tee :ghost:

VA Bred says:

You sure about that not being true :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I know I can give some good head too so I know that ain’t true. <<pro

:casket:

Caramel Rain says:

:ghost: you changed your number GiGi?

This old ass man that work here be telling me that I stay at his house if I’m too tired to drive home? :blink: He say I got 4 bdrooms, I wont bother you… :no: He get 3 checks a month tho.. :tea:

——–
    lmao. The man looking straight like the things from the black lagoon, and you swear up and down he is the finest thing walking. :hahaha:

@MAN: :rofl: hell yeah!

Matchsticks says:

bc seriously, they will fukk off on you just like any other mf!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SHeeeeeTE as soon as U start messing with an ugly,awkward mofo or upgrading em
    EVERY bish wanna Em :tea:

Been there too

Gigi26 says:

Man good head will have you shivering :yes:

VA Bred says:

Welp guess they know they got to make up for what they’re lacking
    The best ya hear , I swear I wanted to chop that ninja head off and stick it in the refrigerator if I could do that…. bout like those zombie head in the governors office in the walking dead :champ: :trophy:

@VA
    “And see @Man, I almost @ you with that question and look here… you walked right into it.

You sure about that not being true

__________________________

:eek: I don’t know why you would “@” me tho!

But yeah, I know it’s not true cause I know my jersey for :lick: is hanging in the rafters as one of the all time greats!

Kiss on that thing ever so gently. Yup yup! :yes:

Caramel Rain says:

I know I can give some good head too so I know that ain’t true.
    <<pro

:ghost:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

This old ass man that work here be telling me that I stay at his house if I’m too tired to drive home? He say I got 4 bdrooms, I wont bother you… He get 3 checks a month tho..
    ——–
    Look at this old ass man running game. But three checks you say…Naw. It aint worth it. Ewww. His old sriveled up everything. Girl no.

luVn_liFe… says:

Matchsticks says:
    bc seriously, they will fukk off on you just like any other mf!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SHeeeeeTE as soon as U start messing with an ugly,awkward mofo or upgrading em
    EVERY bish wanna Em :tea:
    Been there too

Truth!!! :bow: Upgrading that ninja for next chick :no:

We need a “retarded” emoticon with a picture of Lamar Odom.

Or an “ugly” emoticon with a picture of Fantasia or Ne Ne.

Gigi26 says:

bc seriously, they will fukk off on you just like any other mf!!!!
    ———————————————————
    YUP :yes: Shiiid I be like to an ugly nigga “I’m going out ima hit you later” and he like oh I can’t come and I said uhhh no the fukk u can’t, the hell you ask me that for, make it seem like he done pissed me off n shyt and i’m bout ready to cut him off :yes: And be like see this is why I don’t go no damn where with your ugly ass n shyt blah blah blah :yes:

Last nigg I dealt with, I ain’t go beyond a 3 block radius with him. Shiiid wasn’t gonna catch me in the streets (at least in daylight) with him too heavy :yes:

They were in here singing happy birthday to the commander drinkin beer and pouring shots of hennesy… :no:

I walked out of there like :nono: <—Church finger….

:dead: @ Man

——–
    —————-
    Ain’t nothing that little blue pill cant fix! :tea:

VA Bred says:

@Jenie… Got my legs crossed just thinking about mine…. Knowing good and well that EVERYTHING ELSE besides that was just so disappointing :no:

He used to wonder why nothing but that happened… cuz I didn’t want to be on an extremely high plateau just to be brought down by something low.

Aww @Man :hugs:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :dead:
    :casket:

GIGI I sweagter4GAWD U MAKE ME SOOOOO SICK!

:ghost: lol

——–

*********

@ Keya, he will take good care of you and your son. But can you stand to sleep with an 80 year old man. :lol:

<—used to smash a snoop dog look alike…

Matchsticks says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Matchsticks says:
    bc seriously, they will fukk off on you just like any other mf!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SHeeeeeTE as soon as U start messing with an ugly,awkward mofo or upgrading em
    EVERY bish wanna Em :tea:
    Been there too
    ________

*sniffles* me too…and BOY is that a humbling experience….

Im back

Just Looking says:

Yeah…Lawd forgive my soul…

*&*&&& tongue was like a vibrator. :ashamed: :kona: Dude had me crying cause he said I lived to fuggn far.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Kenya Hell naw. My grand pop is 80 and shyt. I don’t want to sleep with or touch some old peen. Nope, not neva (in my Nu Nu voice) I can see my son now talking about some “Mommy, is that my new grandpop? why is he so old?” :hahaha:

@Luvn :hahaha: I’m tellin you have them questioning themselves n shyt :yes:

SHeeeeeTE as soon as U start messing with an ugly,awkward mofo or upgrading em
    EVERY bish wanna Em
    Been there too
    ________

*sniffles* me too…and BOY is that a humbling experience….

January 9, 2014 at 4:12 pm

:nun: <<that nigga after gettin upgraded
    :ha: :haha: <<<all your friends laughing at you

Just Looking says:

Old Men give you worms…They also be doin alot chicks raw…with their checks. :yes: FA REAL

I remember my ugly one,,, I was ashamed of that ninja…. I was having my 21st Bday at the W in Dunwoody well… I went and got an ounce from this ninja ….. he was like what you doing for your birthday :thinking: I told him me and my family was going out to eat and that I would be back to chill with him later…. :nono: sike ! yeah right
    ashid I wasn’t finna have that dusty ninja on my arm that night … I had another dude he was my stripper man chile… back then hunny I dated strippers …. I had nice looking ninja on my arm and not that Ashy ninja :tea: Lord knows that ninja in the end played the shyt out of me once me and the him (the ugly one) had sex …. I was stone cold whipped :facepalm:

rwilliams4782 says:

Aids for older men are on the rise bc they still think the in the 60s at juke joints n shyt

:nun: <<that nigga after gettin upgraded
    :ha: :haha: << :peace: time to move ON to the NEXT best thing for the moment.

aint but one piss tail MoFO had me :crying1: EVA!

Matchsticks says:

SHeeeeeTE as soon as U start messing with an ugly,awkward mofo or upgrading em
    EVERY bish wanna Em
    Been there too
    ________
    *sniffles* me too…and BOY is that a humbling experience….
    January 9, 2014 at 4:12 pm
    :nun: <<that nigga after gettin upgraded
    :ha: :haha: <<<all your friends laughing at you
    _______

and you sitting there like :facepalm: I loved that ugly mf!!!! FAWK HIM :cuss:

:dead: @ Razz. yep, we’ll get Keya some Cialis for him

VA Bred says:

With head that good I forgot all of that :facepalm: Mind be gone :sad:

@JENIE
    “I remember my ugly one,,, I was ashamed of that ninja…. I was having my 21st Bday at the W in Dunwoody well… I went and got an ounce from this ninja ….. he was like what you doing for your birthday I told him me and my family was going out to eat and that I would be back to chill with him later…. sike ! yeah right
    ashid I wasn’t finna have that dusty ninja on my arm that night … I had another dude he was my stripper man chile… back then hunny I dated strippers …. I had nice looking ninja on my arm and not that Ashy ninja Lord knows that ninja in the end played the shyt out of me once me and the him (the ugly one) had sex …. I was stone cold whipped ”

Man, y them ugly ones try they HARDEST to get up in front of you family n chit??? :shrugs:

But yeah, what happened to the stripper dude?

THAT DIDNT POST RIGHT :blink:

:nun: < :peace: time to move ON to the NEXT best thing for the moment.

aint but one piss tail MoFO had me :crying1: EVA!

and 323 didn’t post right either :huh: Fcuk it!

I was using my ugly one for the weed got caught up and lawd :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Kenya and Razz no the hell yall won’t! I don’t want nobody’s damn grand pop trying to screw me, thank you every much. Ugh. Just nasty

Im chasing young hoes to the lord call me home. Best believe.
    Keep them blue pills at the ready and gum that puzzy down.

Might have to give up that social security check but whatever…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Jenie so after yall had sex did he give you the weed for free?

~~~~~~~~
    Cause they kNoW their ugly and feel, If I get to fam dinner, ma dukes birthday brunch, deddy’s bDAY dinner
    :bounce: IM IN LIKE Flynn!! :bounce:

***********
    :rofl: :rofl: “Son, this is your NEW daddy now. Gone give him a hug”

@JENIE
    But yeah, what happened to the stripper dude?
    That didn’t last that ninja had way to men broads jocking him …. way to many ……. I didn’t like that shyt … we couldn’t go out and have a good time for some chick sweating this ninja :no: ended that …

—————————
    :rofl: hell yeah and they be fukkin them “reformed outta rehab crackwhores” :no: Just a shame.

:casket: OMFG!!!! MAN :dead:
    ur a FEWL!

——-

:rofl: MAN!!

@ Man, arent you 40? Your LSLH girl friend looks like she’s in her 20s :tea:

San ah make ya dance says: We still in here :huh:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    and this convo isn’t for You :D

rwilliams4782 says:

My grandpas brother be up there trickin on women… gettin his old azz knees rubbed on..

Might have to give up that social security check but whatever…
    ———–
    UGGG An old man, hunch back a@@, told me he’d give me his check. He was like that’s what you want aint it? :puke:

@JENIE
    “many** not men ”

You know I was crackin up! I was like man, Jenie had them niggas lookin at her crazy for “turning that dude back straight.” :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Jenie so after yall had sex did he give you the weed for free?
    After :stop: I was getting weed for free wayyyyyy before I fawked dude :no: I use to use the hell out of his azz…. even had my home girls using him ….. long story short I ended up getting played in the end…. I went through hell with dude when we finally got together…. but I was mesmerized my that dyck :crying:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@kenya child my 6y/o would drag me for dear life. Talking about some “Mommy, I…I can’t live my life like this” :hahaha:

and this convo isn’t for You :D
    ——–
    Yea, yall talking bout the nasty, old men, ugly men all kinds of stuff :no:

@KAY
    When you find her, ride that bish into the sunset.
    #helpful.

Let me ask Fantasia….

:dead:

Gigi26 says:

Maaaan I was using these old niggas for rides to work n shyt…then run my ass off into the sunset :lol: :hahaha:

:dead: @ Matchsticks….

@ Jenie, a stripper huh :thinking:

and this aitn even freaky friday :popcorn:

@CARAMEL
    “arent you 40? Your LSLH girl friend looks like she’s in her 20s ”

Um… 40 ain’t old tho!

Yeah, my boo young. But nigga likes me can’t have no old chick. :nono:

———-
    They scare me! :rofl:

@JENIE
    “many** not men ”

***************

Man, I was thinking the same thing. Im like dang, I cant compete with no man :no: and Jenie in ATL too? :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

**********
    Why the hail did this tickle me. :lol:

———–
    How said this SHYT :rofl:

****************
    :hahaha: I believe it too.. He gone be like :peace:

Um… 40 ain’t old tho!

Yeah, my boo young. But nigga likes me can’t have no old chick.
    ——–
    But can she be your age since 40 ain’t old…if not why?

@JENIE
    “many** not men ”
    ***************

This was before the gay wave :tea: he might be gay now though ain’t no telling :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

**********
    Why the hail did this tickle me.
    ***************
    :ghost: they knees those :rofl:

Keya, take notes. Old men like their knees sucked. K. :rules:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Kenya my kid is clown just like his momma. I could see him cracking all times of jokes with his rude ass.

San ah make ya dance says:

———–
    How said this SHYT
    Who said this :rofl: :rofl:

**********
    Man, so you saying Jenie turning gay men straight :shocked: she got that snapper

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Kenya Why you telling me? I don’t want the old ass man from your job!

**********

:stop: he was not gay :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Keya, take notes. Old men like their knees sucked.
    —–
    Bye girl. She said rubbed not sucked. Young or old, Im not sucking someones knees. What the fukk type shyt is that?!

Caramel Rain says:

an ah make ya dance says:

Might have to give up that social security check but whatever…

———–
    *************
    San you shoulda took that check and hauled ass :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Having sex with old as men, for a check, has got to be a sin. It has to be. Jesus is not even going for that.

OK Keya. I’ma stop messing w/you :lol:

:stop: this conversation is out of hand :hahaha:

San you shoulda took that check and hauled ass :lol:

——————–
    Unh Unh Caramel, that fool was at my job saying that ish. When they know where you work, don’t play that :nono: :hahaha:

Having sex with old as men, for a check, has got to be a sin. It has to be.
    ——-
    :yes: :hahaha:

A.J. says:

Whootie-Whoo whats going on in dis here blog?

Oh. Ok San, yea we cant be having him at your job. OR YOUR HOUSE.. :lol:

I love yall. :crying1: lawddddddd :wail: hear my cry.

This thread is priceless.

:newpost:

Nd a new post up..

rwilliams4782 says:

I hate when I am at the store and I buy cigarillos or swishers ppl look at me weird. if you looked at dead people all day u would smoke too…gimme my ish and stay pressed with that big azz monroe piercing inn your face