Headline of the Day: Newspaper Calls Beyonce ‘Whore’

Beyonce outrages parents

A British newspaper shocked readers with a headline that referred to lounge singer Beyonce as a whore’. The UK’s Metro newspaper quoted outraged parents who dubbed Beyonce a ‘whore’ for her disrespectful performance during the 2014 Grammy Awards on Sunday.

From UK Metro Newspaper:

The diva was dubbed a ‘whore’ by horrified parents who got more than they bargained for when the singer put it all on show at 8pm as she opened the 56th Grammy Awards with her racy track Drunk In Love.

Bey was hit with a barrage of criticism on the web when she took a leaf out of Rihanna’s book by spreading her legs on a chair in a G-string before she came undone during an apparent wardrobe malfunction.

Horrified viewer Mandy Flores wrote on Facebook: ‘Aren’t u a mother now!!? Thought u had class, how trashy and I couldn’t even let my 8 year old watch. U have never done anything like that! So disappointed.’

Others quickly reached for the remote control, with JJ Boogie tweeting: ‘Opening Grammy song performance inappropriate for young children. Thank you Beyonce. #ChannelChange.’

Another horrified woman said the 32-year-old mum looked like a ‘wh*re on stage’ at the Staples Center in LA.

Thanks to loyal reader @therealashland for the tip.

• Video: Beyonce Wins Grammy for Worst Hair and Worst Performance
  • Beyonce: “Gender Equality is a Myth”
  • Why does Kelly Rowland keep lying about her boyfriend?
  • BANG FM Bans Beyonce’s Music

188 Responses to “Headline of the Day: Newspaper Calls Beyonce ‘Whore’”

MystyBlu says:

Wow! People seriously need to get a life. Wayyyyyyy worse has been done at the Grammy’s including satanic rituals. If you kne Bey was opening you had to know it was Drunk in Love which isn’t appropriate for kids anyway. Hell award shows having been kid friendly since the 90s! They look for any reason to call a black woman out of her name. Smh

DoNotDeleteMe says:

:cell:

scorpio says:

Oh but the didn’t say the same about Mylie Cyrus. Double Standard.

MystyBlu says:

Ugh phone typos. I CAN write. :(

*knew Bey was opening*
      *haven’t been kid friendly *

And excuse my manners…Good Afternoon Everyone!

scorpio says:

Oh but the didn’t say the same about Mylie Cyrus. Double Standard.

Miley Cyrus is a young girl. Beyonce is a grown woman who should know better than to perform a lap dance onstage in full view of impressionable teenagers. :nono:

n1kk1a says:

Miley Cyrus doesn’t have kids :coffee:

iscream says:

That’s probably why she posted a pic of her ass on IG… Sub shot. Kiss my azz

MystyBlu says:

No disrespect…chairs have laps? Why were impressionable teens watching anyway? Again these award shows haven’t been teen friendly in years. If so OMG Girlz, Mindless Behavior and Beiber would’ve performed and it would’ve been hosted by Selena Gomez instead of LL’s damn near 50 year old behind.

I missed the men purchasing pussy?

Miley Cyrus doesn’t have kids :coffee:
      _________

You think Blue was watching?

Robin got kids. And he married. :tea:

It’s snowing!! Omg! I’m in woodstock now, lawd I might spend the night in the gym the roads are crazy! Hey roses! :tea: lol

SouthernPrincess says:

1. The parents shouldn’t expect an awards show to provide wholesome family entertainment
      2. Beyonce’s “image” has always been manufactured. You can only put on an act for so long, plus her dad is no longer there to make sure her image remains squeeky clean

I CAN write. :(

Read this like the kids on the commercial: I CAN READ! :lol: :hi:

MystyBlu says:

I believe in calling a spade a spade and anyone who tuned in to the Grammy’s expecting wholesome family viewing is in denial. Should you be able to watch with your kids? Absolutely! Would I let my kid watch what they’ve been producing for years?! Not a chance.

iscream says:

They’re acting like it was the Nick awards.. They do know alcohol is also being drank in thr audience too right.

Everybody wants celebs to raise their kids. I bet these kids see far worse in their own homes. Can we please get out of these cracked glass houses.

scorpio says:

@
      scorpio says:

Oh but the didn’t say the same about Mylie Cyrus. Double Standard.

————————————————————————

Un un at Sandra Myle to old now to be given the young girl pass. she knew what she was doing. Screwing a foam finger. Beyonce for the most part has done safe and sane. LOL, but now trying to stay on top she decides to get rauncy and she gets called out. Just like Janet at Superbowl she shows a titay and looses her career, Madonna kisses Britney and Christina and gets publicity and creative artisit pushing the envelope recognition.

MystyBlu says:

Hey Ms. OTB!
      I soooo said it like that. :) Typos irk my soul!

LaceJagger says:

I wonder how those parents felt about the gay marriages and macklemore’s gay friendly songs?

libra80sbaby says:

I didnt think her performance was whorish…just :yawn: boring as chit. She could have/should have done better. Meh

_________

Are you saying you think Beyonce is the same as when she first appeared on the scene? Or that she is manufacturing a new “image” in lieu of her previous “image”? And im just curious. No shade or whatever.

libra80sbaby says:

LaceJagger says:

——————
      :cosign: :tea:

That song is disgusting, married or not I don’t even want to imagine what sex is like with her and jay,. YUCK

It’s like DoubleDutch…

Carrington says:

I think “whore” is absolutely unfair and totally uncalled for – she’s a married woman, who did an “act” which is what performers do.

But let’s play devil’s advocate for a minute… if you were one of the ones calling Miley Cyrus a hoe, a trick who needed her parents for her gyrating, half naked a$$ed performance – do you really own the right to be upset that someone is calling Beyonce the same thing you called Miley?

Beyonce gyrated and simulated secks with Jay Z in a pair of shorts that were too shawt to catch a pube… Miley did the same thing with Robin Thicke – what’s the difference?

Either you’re against “indecency”, or you’re not. Can’t be selective about it, though?

Only thing I saw was Pharrell, Daft Punk and Stevie Wonder. :shrug:

_______

#Teamnosey How old is Lil’MystyBlu?

Afiya says:

I didn’t know B was every childs parental guardian :huh: :bye: with that BS :rolleyes:

The beginning to the :tea: end

Bet the daddies liked it tho :tea:

Evrythang aint for everybody :shrugs: its impossible to appeal to all audiences.

:popcorn:

I have a feelin this one gonna be GOODT

Carrington says:

See, this is where WE have a double standard while calling OUT a double standard. So, Miley can get called a hoe because she was younger than Beyonce’?

Is this a first for Beyonce? I think not.

_________

I was sleep.. :hahaha: 16 told me about it in the morning. I said how predictable they would do that (same thing we said about Bey’s chair dance..) and she agreed.

flsun99 says:

Wow she is a whore now? That’s so out of line!

When has an award show been appropriate for children? Especially a music award show?

People don’t have to like her but they don’t have to call her names either. That’s is just disrespectful.

She needs to sue.

Top Chef :waves: Great Presentation

I’m in tears… though. See there was no heat, top of range, broiler or toaster used. :dead: :casket: :ghost:

GIRL I LOVE YOU, YOU GOT ME SCREAMING AT WORK

Plain Lay’s? :heart: SEW goodt.

how distasteful on the Writer, editor and paper calling this woman a Whore. Losers they are

But she’s not a whore. I guess they could say she looks like the richest ho on the track, but she’s not a ho. I was more offended by how corny the performance was. She seemed to rely too heavily on her little booty being exposed and not enough on actual choreography.

its impossible to appeal to all audiences.
      ______

Somebody told me they thought the Hannah is now your friend commercial was …terrible? :|

Totes turned his name in my phone to “Maybe not..”

Carrington good point :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

I was not offended by Beyonce’s performance, I’m offended that she does the EXACT same performance for dayum near every show, concert etc. With the SAME onesies over and over again. But hey, if it’s continuing her success, have at that then Be :yawn: ce

SouthernPrincess says:

_________

I am saying the real beyonce is what people are seeing now….the soft spoken, yes ma’am, always being nice that people may have grown accustomed to was manufactured

Ni ni says:

Imo, she is a whore. Whores sell sex- thats what she sells. Yes shes married , so are some strippers. You dont have to be screwing everything to be classified as a whore. She is not alone though.

She sang ave maria on BET. I was like where the stank at? When ur nostrils gone flare??? I like when bey get mannish. :yes:

I wanted her to chop & screw ave maria :buttshake:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

:sideeye: Um, Hellur! Wasn’t new mom Pink 98% bucket naked, swinging in the air on a rope, with all her crevices exposed, and legs gaped wide open, wearing only an incredibly long & strong shoestring at last year’s grammy’s???????!!!

:shocked: Where was all the pearl clutching, and heart pill taking then :hide: ??!!!

They just been waiting to exhale and say in public what they’ve always said in private concerning us! :middlefinger: emote! :cuss: :oldman: :hahaha:

MystyBlu says:

No Lil’MystyBlu yet. :)
      Hypothetically speaking I might watch with a kid 10 or over and send them to the kitchen for any raunchy parts like my Mama did in the 80s! That’s what I did with my niece and goddaughter.

______

What is your definition of a whore?

For the record, I was unfazed as fukk by Miley. The most offensive thing to me was that pasty skin coloured “2 piece” :blink: and pussy popping on Robin, but shoot I thought that was part of the show. If Paula aint mad.. :shrug:

libra80sbaby says:

——————–
      :yes:

OB my dad said that performance was trash…. But he did say the young men love slits these day so… Eh his words :tea:

All of these examples folks throwing…are not NETWORK primetime television. It is apples to oranges when it comes to what is on network TV… and what aint on it.

Miley was MTV.
      Xtina, Britt, and Madge were too.
      Only exception was Janet at the Superbowl… which WAS network TV…which ALSO is why the FCC pitched a major bish.

IJS. Not the same to alot of folks.

flsun99 says:

SouthernPrincess says:

**********************
      Jay did say Bey was gangsta!

______

Total snooze fest Bird. :zzz:

Gigi26 says:

OUT OF LINE PERIOD. She is a human being and performing. She didn’t pull Jay’s dyck out n started going to work. Hell she didn’t even do that much dancing either.

I thought they should’ve had someone else open the show honestly. That could’ve been kept like midway or something. I knew this was gonna be something :no:

Can’t win for trying :shrugs:

Just Looking says:

Who cares! She not gonna lose no money.

MATTER OF FACT. She don’t have to step to a stage EVER, NEVER NO MORE.

Give us something scandalous. :yawn:

Who did TI cheat on Tiny with?
      How involved is Pha Pha?
      Who is Kandi gonna Drag?
      Is Mama Joyce gonna get a man?
      Is Bev from Fashion Queens gonna work on her lisp?
      White suppose to be Right vs. Ratched
      Is Kayne making KimTRASHian sign Prenup

I knew this was gonna be something
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I did too.

Trendsetter says:

:facepalm:

_______

Thank you for explaining. :)

Are you Southern? Her public persona is a very Southern thing, imo. You will find that a lot with women who were raised like that down here..think of Phaedra.. :lol:

Got to be a cook in the kitch a lady in the streets cant show your teef to every guy you meet.. :lol: That just popped in my head. Of course her stage persona is nothing like that… #multifaceted doesnt mean youre fake.

Buttercup says:

Dang, so because I have a kid, I can’t grain on that surfboardt? I didn’t think life would become so drab in my late 20s.

I guess I won’t try out to be a cheerleader for the professional football team either :brokenheart:

MystyBlu says:

I’ve been a super lurker for years and I seem to remember that not everyone called Miley a whore for her performance. No rhythm having, flat bootied, buck toothed, fugly, high as a kite? Yes.

I don’t think the word whore should be used for any performer in a serious sense unless you know for a fact they make money off of having actual sexual relations with people. Everything is not about hypocrisy.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

While I did think Beyonce’s booty-less body was a bit ..not much..more like why? :lol:
      It’s no different than Rhianna. But she is known to be raunchy. I think people want to be Beyonce into a box. A box her father and former team created for her. Now that she has more control… this is who she is. I can’t like. I like ratchet/got a kid/love my husband/I keeps it real Beyonce :shrugs:
      About to grab the kids…
      BBL

pasty skin coloured “2 piece”
      ———–
      Please dont paint the picture again :no:

_______

She did it this year too.

Some ppl like it nasty. I do. She appeals to my audience :rofl:

I think its a matter of wht u are/arent attracted to and what u see as a threat.

Just Looking says:

cant show your teef to every guy you meet.. :lol: That just popped in my head.
      :ghost: Whew, that was my grandma’s FAVORITE line.

Showing all you teef, gaping your legs open to every Tom, Dyck and Hairy :nono:

Afiya says:

People and their prudish attitudes :smack: get real, get off social media, stop watching television and stay in bible study cause you REALLY haven’t seen nothing yet, the gays are about to show you how it’s really done :winky: :hump: :sheep:

I wanted her to chop & screw ave maria :buttshake:
      ________

You so crazy!!! :hahaha: I fancy her cause she does multiple things well. I have dreams about how she can chew gum and talk at the same time..

Gigi26 says:

The only reason why ppl are up in arms is not because she is Black (lemme stop lyin that’s part of it) but mainly because it was on CBS, a major broadcast channel.

If this was MTV or somewhere else it wouldn’t have been this over the top.

Blame the Grammy’s for asking her to perform that song :shrugs:

some folks need to start building their underground bunker community,then just seal them away.

Trendsetter says:

Just Looking says:

Who cares! She not gonna lose no money.

MATTER OF FACT. She don’t have to step to a stage EVER, NEVER NO MORE.

Give us something scandalous.

Who did TI cheat on Tiny with?
      How involved is Pha Pha?
      Who is Kandi gonna Drag?
      Is Mama Joyce gonna get a man?
      Is Bev from Fashion Queens gonna work on her lisp?
      White suppose to be Right vs. Ratched
      Is Kayne making KimTRASHian sign Prenup

A few chicks…heard he got a side baby too
      She knew all about his dirty deeds…but nor sure how she’s involved
      Kandi going to drag Peter or Christopher
      Mama Joyce said she is dating someone at the moment
      No Bevy is not…she likes her lisp
      White is always right
      Kanye is in the dopamine phase …so no prenup

I just watched the performance. It was actually pretty boring and I thought it was going to be more to it, but :shrug: . The chair thing was kinda sexy.. looked similar to something I did last week :shrug: They’ve had all kinds of performances on the grammy’s and this “type” of performance isn’t new. Get over it.

Who did TI cheat on Tiny with?
      How involved is Pha Pha?
      Who is Kandi gonna Drag?
      Is Mama Joyce gonna get a man?
      Is Bev from Fashion Queens gonna work on her lisp?
      White suppose to be Right vs. Ratched
      Is Kayne making KimTRASHian sign Prenup
      _________

WHAT IF TINY CHEATED? :nun: BOOM!

libra80sbaby says:

the gays are about to show you how it’s really done
      —————————–
      :lol: :yes:

IJS. Not the same to alot of folks.
      _________

What do you think of Fagg.ot not being bleeped out?

Carrington says:

To me, a whore is a woman who sleeps around @ OTB – I don’t subscribe to the idea that your PERFORMANCE makes you a whore, if I can’t separate real life from a performance/fiction, then I’d likely believe that Beyonce’ also uses L’Oreal and Shaggy really WAS a grown man solving crimes for a Scooby snack.

My point is and was that the VERY same people who are offended that Jehovah Beycee got called a whore, are the SAME ones who called Miley a whore for the EXACT same thing. That’s all.

scorpio says:

@

_______

Thank you for explaining.

Got to be a cook in the kitch a lady in the streets cant show your teef to every guy you meet.. That just popped in my head. Of course her stage persona is nothing like that… #multifaceted doesnt mean youre fake.

———————————————————————–

So Wide eyed innocent was a put on?

Trendsetter says:

*not*

Afiya says:

And let’s not forget B & J are murried :tea: whores :hump: many.

Buttercup says:

Ni ni says:

Imo, she is a whore. Whores sell sex- thats what she sells.
      ==============
      :thinking: If someone lavishes another because of their good-good, is that classified as whoring too? I My friend would like to know.

No Lil’MystyBlu yet. :)

:lol: I watch and just wait for inevitable questions. They coming. But mostly the younger kids are not even into the performances. My son loves Bruno..and couldnt be bothered :lol: :shrug:

Just this morn OTB12 used my bathroom and came out asking me what the scientific name for penis ill. :confused: :facepalm:

Blame the Grammy’s for asking her to perform that song
      ————
      :lol: Well what other song could she have performed, Rocket? Blow? Pretty Hurts for an opening act might have been even more of a drag than this performance. :think: Hmmmm Maybe Haunted.. :shrug:

She could have done flawless though. :shrug:

This is a case of false dichotomy. You can be both/and. You dont have to be either/or—trying to be such would jus lead to internal struggle anyway. Do you. Do all the yous….at the same damn time.

EL CHA CHA says:

:stop: better than to perform a lap dance

which channel was this on? :shrug: she performed a lap dance? Was that part edited…I seen a chair but I aint see no lapdance…was the recipient smoke or invisible :shrug: :no:

The Grammys aint got nothing to do with children tho :no:

JMO says:

@Just looking

You approve?? :lol:

SouthernPrincess says:

Scorpio, yes it was.
      We all attended St John Downtown (church). And I totally understand public image and wanting yourself presented publically in certain way. Its nothing wrong with that. IMO…but just knowing ALOT of “work” went into making her appear that way is the POV I was coming from

_________

Im with you, Carrington. Following along nicely today. :yes: I like to read your words.. :popcorn:

I use loreal and I know that bish aint using no loreal!!!!! :rofl:

Lady_L says:

flsun99 says:

Wow she is a whore now? That’s so out of line!

She needs to sue.

—————————————-
      Beyonce was dancing with her HUSBAND..Miley with SOMEONE ELSES husband, but Bey’s the whore GTFOH… Sandra I knew you couldn’t wait to post this…They are outta line… I wonder what the newspaper tinks of the Love and Hip Hop girls then….

:yawn: I want some double chocolate cake :pizza:

She and her other counter parts performed a lap dance in tight dresses on BET didn’t they?

Scooby says RUT Ro :huh:

DUDE…. I fell cleant out my chair

What do you think of Fagg.ot not being bleeped out?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I dont care one way or another really. This is what I found about it though.

Contrary to popular belief, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) does not ban specific words. The FCC bans “obscene” speech.
      The FCC only acts when they receive public complaint about programming. In 2012, there was a backlog of 1.4 million such complaints, but a recent Supreme Court ruling encouraged the FCC to get its act together and come up with some more clear rules for broadcasters. People complain about all sorts of things. Realistically, there are only two words that will get your network automatically slapped, and I think we all know what they are: dropping F-bombs will get you in a load of “waste”. For pretty much everything else, if the FCC gets a complaint, its staff will look to the context of the language.

And that brings us back to Macklemore. In the context of a special marriage ceremony, in the context of a song about the unequal treatment of gays and lesbians, Macklemore’s use of the otherwise offensive word “faggot” shouldn’t result in an obscenity fine.

So Wide eyed innocent was a put on?
      _________

:huh: Not sure I would call being polite and respectful to the public and ppl who interview you as wide eyed innocence. It has been long rumored that she is or can be a shrewd boss when her chit aint “right”.

Memba her singing nice nasty during rehearsals: somebody’s getting firedddddd. :whistle:

:hahaha: Tell your friend I said sit her hot pocket ass down and ask that man if he got a brotha..

MystyBlu says:

No Lil’MystyBlu yet. :)

__________________________________________________________________________

You have sense though, so you know what your kids can handle and most of the time how they will respond to things. Obviously the folks crying bloody murder don’t. I have definitely seen the Grammy’s be raunchy before or like I said inappropriate for kids. Nicki’s performance the day after Whitney’s death was wayyyy out of line for me. I watched with my Mom and turned the channel after less than a minute. My fingers must work better than some others? :shrug:

I don’t think I’ve seen Beyonce perform on a prime time awards show in something other than a leotard and tights in quite some time. I guess I don’t get the shock of what she did. Like most said…the performance was rather dry and boring.

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

And, another thing, who gives a care what the British press thinks about an American broadcast, and what time was it over there anyway?!

Staying worried about the wrong thing, as usual. Your children scarred by Beyonce’s behind? Really?! This the same press/media that sat blindly by while one of their own ‘celebrities’ raped and molested over 1,000 children, many of them sick and poor! Where was the channel-changer when Jimmy Savile was grooming your kids through your TV sets while y’all were eating your horse meat burgers?! :cuss:

wonder what the newspaper tinks of the Love and Hip Hop girls then….

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Nothing. This is a UK newspaper. Nobody knows them outside of the states is my guess. Bey is an international starrah :nun:

scorpio says:

@
      SouthernPrincess says:

Scorpio, yes it was.

————————————————————————
      I remember when Jay Z wanted to skank it up a while back. At the time Bey was managed still by her father, so it was rejected. What happened? They pushed Rihanna instead.

tipdagemini says:

Beyonce is not these kids parents and should not have to live or perform how others see fit. She is a grown woman, that is married with a child, if the parents didnt like it change the channel and shut up. And personally I wouldnt let my 8 year old watch awards shows or reality shows, its the parents responsibility to raise their children not a celebrity so stop pointing the finger and stop having kids and letting the tv raise them.

Just Looking says:

@Top Chef – Girl, googled it quick it fast and hurry and hollored laughing. :rofl:

You on your way to BRAVO with Tom and Padma

internal struggle
      _________

:eek: So the word I was looking for earlier.. it was on this topic. Michelle was quoted as saying Bey’s album was amazing in an embarassing way..”

If she is embarrassed by sex between married folks, I mean, not that I agree but thats the sex that is “safe” to have right? If she is embarrassed by that sex how is that not her personal “hangup”? :thinking: A response got me thinking, I just couldn’t resolve it in my mind.

I dont use the words whore or hoe because i dont see sex as negative. U can boink 1or 100 ppl and we can still b cool. Some ppl hv been taught that sex & sexuality are dirty. I was taught that too but i always knew they was lying.

justlOOKING I ordered a waterford football paper weight :ashamed:

Carrington says:

Lady_L says:

- – - – - – - – - -
      But wasn’t Bey PERFORMING the same way Miley was. Isn’t that what artist do? By this comparison, wouldn’t that make Halle Berry a “whore” for every man she PRETENDED to boink in a movie? Wouldn’t Robin have every RIGHT to “boink” Miley on stage since his wife is obviously a “whore” who boinks several men on camera in HER films while SHE’s performing?

Does the fact that she’s married matter, and if NOT being married and fake boinking a man on stage is the semantic to which we selectively try to UN-whore one while whoring up the other – wouldn’t that thought process STILL make Beyonce a “whore” since Terrence Howard, Stevie Wonder and Magic Johnson were ALL married when she, Michelle, and Kelly pulled them on stage and stage f*cked them during an awards show with lap dances while they were the EXACT same age as Miley when SHE did it with Robin?

coco creamy says:

It happens to the all, they build you up, to suck as many people as you can under your wing, they give you a few years to do this, once they feel you have the world praising you, BOMB DROPS :coffee: my people better learn. this Industry was not design for you :no:

Don’t get me wrong Satan don’t take everybody, just the ones they has influence and power over the gulliable.

Beyonce

Wayne
      Jay
      diddy
      cash money
      juvenile
      the list is endless

Don’t worry Oprah ( hunny they coming for you too) they fooled you with that Martha stewart Dumbness. just to say see we locked martha up yall.

:waves: helllllloooooooooooooooooooo peps

I dont care one way or another really. This is what I found about it though.
      _____

Right. I knew the rules and why it wasnt. I just thought it was funny that it wasnt considered at all because its his artistic expression and its “positive” this time.

Buttercup says:

===============
      :rofl: She said that she’s working on securing her future. Give her about 2 more pecan seasons. He has step-brothers, and those dudes will try to weigh you down with wooden nickels :nono:

I want some double chocolate cake
      _________

Yum. I make this stupid one that involves parchment papered pans and a sauce drizzled over.. :| Mah gawd. Bye luvie!

SouthernPrincess says:

Scorpio, I am not privvy to if Rhianna was pushed because Beyonce couldn’t skank it up, but I do know that ANYTHING that may cast her in a negative light was shot down and not tolerated when she was managed by her dad. Image was everything once Destiny’s child made it

:ghost:

Just Looking says:

@Luvn – NICE, you got engraved one for Mr. Luvn?

@Lennox last year, they have a 70 percent off sale. If you ordered over a certain amount they broke the payments up.

Everyday China :nun:

I want some double chocolate cake

~~~~~~~
      :blink:
      Im making one for SbSunDay :eek:

Lose my breathe was never one of my favs but.. she been p-popping..

I put it right there, made it easy for you to get to
      Now you wanna act like ya don’t know what to do
      After I done everything that you asked me
      Grabbed you, grind you, liked you, tried you
      Moved so fast baby now I can’t find you..

She ends that one saying gave you the wheel but you cant drive me.

Just Looking says:

@Luvn – NICE, you got engraved one for Mr. Luvn?
      ~~~~~~~
      HELL NO, engraved for “us” :blink:

because its his artistic expression and its “positive” this time.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Well not too sure on the “this time”. They never beep the word faggot. I have heard it on SNL before. Network televison…but its late (1130 p.m. EST on a Sat night) But no its not beeped.

And if I am not mistaken Green Day performed “American Idiot” at a previous Grammy awards…it wasnt beeped then either.

VDot says:

I find it hard to believe that was the original performance Beyonce planned. I was looking at the screen like :blink: that’s all you got for us King Bey. If anything she could have whored it up some more and did something shocking like pulled Jay’s dack out and rocked that mic. But Bey, don’t mind me, I’m just a voyeur perv like that :coffee:

JMO says:

@Just lookin

I don’t appreciate your :sarcasm: ma’am!

Its cool though :tea:

tipdagemini says:

VDot says:

I find it hard to believe that was the original performance Beyonce planned. I was looking at the screen like that’s all you got for us King Bey. If anything she could have whored it up some more and did something shocking like pulled Jay’s dack out and rocked that mic. But Bey, don’t mind me, I’m just a voyeur perv like that

_________________________

you just gave me life with that
      :cosign: the voyeur perv

Also this begs the question…dont the Grammy’s have to approve of your performance/wardrobe? So the Grammy folks was Ray Charles to what Bey had planned to do on the stage????

@JMO – :happy: Baked Fish is easy…. :kona:

So this is th headline of th day? The whole entire day?? :huh:
      First world problems :tea:

:yes:

________

I come from this kind of thinking as well. I also dont freak out about nudity..my son came home and said his stepmama “lost it” <–his words..cause he took his dirty clothes to the hamper.. without him saying I knew he did this naked. :rofl: :rofl:

He is 10 and very nerdy and out of this world so this was just extra funny to me. I started in on "rules for other ppls houses" and he said," oh is this like how you say I cant poop at school????" :rofl: Pray for us.

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

I thought we all had a public persona. I know I try to make sure I send mine to the office everyday – today though, I feel like she might not the one showed up… :eek: :pray:

Just Looking says:

Maybe folks was upset about her areola showing?

justlOOKING I ordered a waterford football paper weight :ashamed:
      ____

Omg :| #jealous. Send me a link.

They were so offended by her performance that they decided to screen cap the images and plaster it on the front page. Mmmmmmkkkay

A whore she is not. A married woman who is an entertainer she is.

justlOOKING I ordered a waterford football paper weight :ashamed:
      ____

Omg :| #jealous. Send me a link.
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      :bounce: oK

Hey Cremes! :wave:

:rofl: :chase: I wil lmake my own way. Hmph.

*dreams of lotto numbers*

I saw yall posting Abraham early… Where’s he at? :eek:

On topic:
      Whore and Ho are different IMB :lol:

Im making one for SbSunDay :eek:
      _________

What else yall having? I was thinking gumbo.

Tried to make a roux in the oven this wknd. Well it “worked” but i didnt get burnt any less than when i do it on the stove top. :cry:

oh is this like how you say I cant poop at school????”
      ———

Why can’t he poop at school? He don’t put tissue down if he gotta go? :lol:

Just Looking says:

My cd is allll that :nun:

Just Looking says:

@Mac – You gotta signup for their e-mails, which come in droves during holidays. Easter, Mothers Day…but they have great sales.

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

testing

because its his artistic expression and its “positive” this time.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      _______

“this time” meaning no one complained about it to the FCC. I have no problem with the use of many words. Clearly. :lol:

@Professor – Glad you like it! I like it too. *giggles

scorpio says:

@
      SouthernPrincess says:

Scorpio, yes it was.

————————————————————————

*********************

Didyou just make this up?

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

:phew:
      (I thought that horse meat had got me banned) :oops:

KyCakes says:

I started in on “rules for other ppls houses” and he said,” oh is this like how you say I cant poop at school????” :rofl: Pray for us.
      ——————————————————————-

:hug:

QueenSJ says:

tipdagemini says:

__________________________________________________
      :cosign:

IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

testing

—-
      WHAT’re you over there doing? :mad:

There is a REASON the news publication put the WORD whore in QUOTES folks. THEY are not calling her a whore. They are referencing the people WHO DID.

IT IS A QUOTE. Point out where this newspaper DIRECTLY called Beyonce a whore… and I will PayPal you $20 US American dollars….

WAITING…. :coffee:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

DTTS :waves:

U betta not be making that baby constipated! :hahaha: let that boy :poop: if he needs to. Messing with his lil colon.

Now what the hayle is the diff btw a hoe & a whore? :waiting:

@NikkeMinxx says:

_____________________________________________________________
      Still one of the best awards show perfomances I have ever seen. If you only watch Michelle though, you gon die laughing like you watching an old Eddie Murphy stand up.

Im a fan of Jay and Bey as a couple and Ive seen her with DC and solo.. That being said, I’m in the camp that was more offended with just how whack her performance was…Didnt do the song or her relationship any justice…. I do still wanna know what Jigga said to make her laugh like that. I loved that moment between them.

weFukNorNah says:

Hoez will fugg anyone but a whore gets paid

Smurfette :woot:

OutsidetheBox says:What else yall having? I was thinking gumbo.

~~~~~~
      so far turkey/pigs in a blanket, nachos

grilling chicken wangs, sticks, italian sausage
      Pasta salad, Mac and cheese
      CAKE CAKE Cake!

148ION got NO ANSWERS, but if’n you’re throwing TWENTIES around Kdub.
      <–I'm right here! :lol:

KyCakes says:

Orange Blossom says:

Now what the hayle is the diff btw a hoe & a whore? :waiting:
      ———————————————————————
      A whore gets paid to render services, while a hoe does it for her own feeling of accomplishment….

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So did we vote? Is Beyoncé a hoe or nah?? :popcorn:

WAITING…. :coffee:
      Scat :chase:

Editor at Large
      Chief Editor

Scat, :”which” your smart self. *Rhodes Scholar

weFukNorNah says:

Hoez will fugg anyone but a whore gets paid
      =======
      My Def:
      A whore sleeps with married men.
      Hoes just slut around :lol:

Buttercup says:

============
      The ONLY way I have found to avoid burning the roux is to stir constantly. Like 30 minutes, so make sure you don’t plan to make gumbo on hair day.

Authorities say injuries reported after shots fired at Hawaii school; lockdown in place.
      :warning:

@WhoDat

I figured that they (newspaper) didn’t directly call her a whore. However, why post something in such a manner that has people soooooo offended. Let’s re-offend them. Do they think kids do not read the newspaper? Are they newspapers going into people’s home?

This all about sales. Traffic at the expense of Beyoncé’s name.

KyCakes says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Smurfette :woot:

OutsidetheBox says:What else yall having? I was thinking gumbo.

~~~~~~
      so far turkey/pigs in a blanket, nachos

grilling chicken wangs, sticks, italian sausage
      Pasta salad, Mac and cheese
      CAKE CAKE Cake!
      ——————————————————————-
      Did you summon me?

I call them prostitutes, or hookers, if they sell pussy :shrug:
      Hoes and Whores are different IMB :lol:

CAKE CAKE Cake!
      ——————————————————————-
      Did you summon me?
      ~~~~~~~

NO, hellURRRHHHH. I making a double chocolate cake and got excited :oops:

:duel:

QueenSJ says:

weFukNorNah says:

Hoez will fugg anyone but a whore gets paid
      __________________________________
      :rofl: Truth

You always get paid. You get paid with dyck :tea:
      Im not sure if ya are serious tho? :lol:

Double Chocolate cake :shocked:
      WELL Don’t let MsDoubleChocolateCake herself find out! :hahaha:

:blink: umm where were we… crazy coworkers.

:newpost:

Anybody recall how Dudley Moore said “A Hooker?” in Arthur? :rofl: :rofl:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

@Dubb – If Sandra said:

Headline of the Day: Newspaper Calls Beyonce ‘Whore’

…then that’s what they done did, nah! You gone learn to listen to your auntie one day :tea:

This all about sales.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This paper is free.

@NikkeMinxx says:

To me the difference is what you fuggin for…

Whore = Cash, credit, cars and houses all in your own name….

Ho = Modified swichers : wink : welfare checks (not child support), IG posts, revenge, Jordansm becasue you don’t like the last person they did it to…

But if you are in it for pure pleasure and not hurting or lying to anyone I dont think either name applies. You, my friend, are just sexually active.

Buttercup says:

Now what the hayle is the diff btw a hoe & a whore? :waiting:
      ============
      And to expound, what are the requirements? Are there a certain number of partners that propel you to “hoe” status or number of partners in a certain time frame? A certain value of monies received? Does one’s “whoredom” diminish with the value of gifts? I my friend would like to know :tea:

KyCakes says:

Orange Blossom says:

You always get paid. You get paid with dyck :tea:
      Im not sure if ya are serious tho? :lol:
      ——————————————————————–
      No Ma’am….
      I can’t ‘spend’ dyck… :tea:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Ohhh, did yall talk about whether or not Porsha is knocked up?

:newpost: :newpost:

KyCakes says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

To me the difference is what you fuggin for…

Whore = Cash, credit, cars and houses all in your own name….

Ho = Modified swichers : wink :
      —————————————————————–
      ^^^ Bish :rofl: :rofl:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

“did we vote” :hahaha:

Why can’t he poop at school? He don’t put tissue down if he gotta go? :lol:

No! He is a boy and they have one bathroom in the class. He told me that a kid “spread feces” and since then I have banned pooping at school. You may not approach the toilet. :stop:

Ma’am told me she had to “go real bad” and she went to the nurse. :rofl:

o me the difference is what you fuggin for…
      Whore = Cash, credit, cars and houses all in your own name….
      _____

I LOVE YOU NIKKE MINX :eek:

Crickett says:

But when Catherine Zeta Jones does it, its ok? Catherine been doing her Chicago stage routine in a g string leotard for years and no one says nothing. Now that’s racist!

Smonae says:

The author of that UK article can go play in the Mississippi river from the Lou to NO :coffee:

Prude!!!

Smonae says:

This all about sales. Traffic at the expense of Beyoncé’s name.

:cosign:

Nthabi says:

:stopit: Sandy. P!nk is a mother too and was half-naked swinging her cooch and ass all up in the air for the whole Staples Center to see. She’s not also a “whore”?

Nicole says:

Sh cannot do anything right when it comes to the public. What a life to live, even with millions in the bank. I value my peace of mind and sanity more.

Trucie says:

I thought the song choice was very inappropriate.. Rihanna does **** like this at her concerts where ppl pay to see it. I don’t think she’s ever been raunchy on award shows but I cld be wrong. Bey shldve save that mess for her stans who pay to go to her concerts.

1 Pingbacks

[…] annual ‘The Grammy Issue’. The 33-year-old singer was slammed by outraged readers of UK’s Metro newspaper who viewed he ” Drunk In Love” strip tease performance during the 2014 Grammy Awards. […]