Jay Z Pays for Dinner — With Beyonce’s Credit Card

TEXT

Rapper Jay Z has provided rumor mongers with more evidence that he is a kept man who burned through his millions and is now broke and wholly dependent on his wife financially.

From NY Post’s Page Six:

While Jay Z and Beyoncé have been checking out the Miami club scene recently, they’ve also been spending plenty of family time together.

The pair brought baby Blue Ivy to brunch on New Year’s Day at Soho Beach House and also were spotted dining at MC Kitchen the next day.

They also shared a romantic dinner for two at Zuma and at Casa Tua, where they sang karaoke for gobsmacked guests. Our spy reports that Jay Z then paid with ­Beyoncé’s credit card.

Remember kids, outside appearances can be deceiving.

Photos: Revolution pix/Owen Beiny/WENN.COM

• A.J.

:shrugs: okkkkkkkkkkkk

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

i don’t see whats wrong with that, they married aint it! whats mine is yours eh

• Trendsetter

:tea:

• Gigi26

They married, so what’s wrong with this exactly?

:lol: yea… We usually pay w/mines too.. He got jacked up credit :shrug:

Lol !@ A.J.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

More evience that he’s broke? Where’s the first piece of evidence? All the evidence I’ve see has convinved me that he’s rich as hail and even more rich than his rich wife. Am I the crazy one or….

• LuvMySailor

My husband and I swap days with each other over who will pay for what. I took him out on a date last Thursday night with my MasterCard. He let me use his card to get gas.
    Marriage: give and take :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

:popcorn:

how come the story on the side of my screen says that “singer monica’s husband caught trying to cheat!”?

apparently its on the Totally Her website (listed as an affiliate of this site per the bottom of my screen) :popcorn:

wha gwan?

That’s her husband :shrugs: lawd have mercy …. what’s the problem ?

• Gigi26

Damn, her hair looks like a bleached out mop :no: Idk what she can do..maybe a brown or something? Fukk it, her scalp :thinking: lunchtime lol

• cteastcoast

Jay is far from broke honey…you just wish he was broke..and that’s his wife soooo

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

the correct answer is “or”.

Selah, my child :nun:

:dead: Orange Blossom

• rwilliams4782

I feel jayz..bish u got money too swipe that mf card

• QueenSJ

But Auntie, they’re married. :lol:

• CivilEngineer

Can we get something useful like the credit card number and security code? …for clarity

• Caramel Rain

Is the issue that he should have paid? :shrug:

Orange u speak patois?

• lovezoe

I highly doubt he broke. Where does it say he paid with “her” money?

• flsun99

I use my husband’s A LOT! And he uses mine as well. Ain’t that what married people do?

That person was all up in their business to see her name on the card.

• lovezoe

Nvm

• http://www.amazon.com/gotta-make-Heaven-going-thru/product-reviews/1448656729/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_t iscream

For all we know he pays her credit card bill. Even if he doesn’t there is nothing wrong with her paying she just grossed the 2nd largest tour of the year and has a #1 album. She can afford it.

• mrsloveleigh

Can we say reaching? My husband and I do it to but just like Bey even if we’re using my money hubby pays the bill.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

rwilliams4782 says:

Orange u speak patois?
    ________________________

i live in new york but my family from down south. i speak all forms of negro.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

:shrug: When I take my honey dip out, I pay, and we’re not even married.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

CivilEngineer says:

Hi Civil! welcome back. :wave:

• FuturedocDonte

:lol: yea… We usually pay w/mines too.. He got jacked up credit :shrug:

And whoever leaked this story should get fired!

• IsThisThingOn…

:tea:

CivilEngineer says:

__________________________

• mrsloveleigh

sidenote i LOVE my new Beyonce cd!!!

• rwilliams4782

My gf gives me her card to pay for dinner..we aint jayz n bey but we comfortable. .she pays so I dont ask for sex when we get home lol

• Caramel Rain

Yea, I went level 9 blonde once, with my REAL hair.. Was like straw. No deep conditioner or protein treatment could save it. I even tried to dye it back brown.. SMH.. good luck with that Bey

• Ms Peaches

If so, she has to spend her money somewhere.

I’m watching RHOA and I know I’m late but Porsha is a dumbass :nono: carry on :tea:

We are rich in the gay life.. but we middle class in the real world lol

Dark hair looks so much healthier :tea:

@ Donte, it’s true. He’s cash only shawty. :hahaha:

• FuturedocDonte

See what auntie really is trying to say is ” how chivalrous are we when we live in a day where a wealthy man lets his wife pay for his meal” :coffee: #helpful

I too am married and even when my wife does have money a rarely (doesnt mean never) let her pay. They don’t mean he broke though :nono:

• rwilliams4782

I just wanna say ur mine ur mine..I jus wanna say ur mine ur mine ..fugg whatcha heard

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I’m watching RHOA and I know I’m late but Porsha is a dumbass carry on

flipping thru channels and saw nene chastising the other lady because her 13/14 year old has a boyfriend. she said, “i was raised in the south…yada yada yada” but didnt she grow up to become a stripper?? :huh: immediately changed the channel. dont know how yall can stomach the fakeness.

• Caramel Rain

@ Jenie, it does. I’m brown again. I was going through a phase… :tea: lifestyle changes

• lola

hola roses :waves:

• NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE

Sandra, deep sigh. Like anyone really thought Jay-Z was broke. They’re a couple, married couple. So he used her credit card.

• Gigi26

We are rich in the gay life.. but we middle class in the real world lol
    ————————
    :twirl: :rofl:

• lovezoe

Jenie- you talking about her getting that 8000sq house for her and mutts?

FuturedocDonte says:

See what auntie really is trying to say is ” how chivalrous are we when we live in a day where a wealthy man lets his wife pay for his meal” #helpful

********************
    :thumbsup: You better be paying. She just pushed your seed :tea:
    But I understand that. That’s sweet and very gentlemalylike :)

• IsThisThingOn…

hola, lola

• Gigi26

@Orange: I have stopped watching that Moose display her antics, ole bulwinkle with that the wiz ass wig on every episode!

She need to take lessons on how to fall back! And fast! Her son look like he smells like piss and he has a out of wedlock baby with a dirty foot. How successful is she at parenting? :rollseyes:

• Caramel Rain

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE who is that in your gravi?

• rwilliams4782

Man if my gf say “babes lets go have dinner” bish u better pay I was cool eatin at the crib..if u ask u should pay

rwilliams4782 says:

*************
    :stop: :no:

• IsThisThingOn…

Oh, Gigi… smh :no:

• rwilliams4782

When we married bish ur money is my money ..swiper no swiping

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

FuturedocDonte says:

Exactly. :yes:

• rwilliams4782

Caramel what u givin me the hand for? So if I say..lemme take u out..so I say caramel let me take u to oceanaire tonight 7pm… then when the check come I slide that mf over to u…thats cool?

CivilEngineer says:

:lol: :cosign:

but on the real, hubs & i use each other’s on the reg. we’s marrit :shrug:
    mine is mine, his is mine & all that :tea:

• lovezoe

What’s ours is mine, what’s his is mine, what’s mine is mine :rofl:

i always thought that was one of the dru hill boyz in Heffa Shade’s gravi :think:

• sassyshe

Sandra shes doing her part of honoring her man. Sometimes according to you men want to feel appreciated so bey was doing her part by paying for lunch. See she reads your blog

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

rwilliams4782 says:

no because you are the boy! :nono:

the male of the relationship is always the default payer but the female has the OPTION of being nice if she want to :yes:

thems the rules.

• Gigi26

—————————–
    Me and mines have adopted this mantra…its only fair because we ain’t married and if you think about it…you invited them out.

How you gonna invite your friend out and make them pay unless yall going dutch (which I don’t do with my man)? Diff strokes for diff folks but its the same with him, he takes me out I have the expectation that all is handled. It’s only fair.

Orange im not the boy lol.. im not butch ..lol

Rwilliams no ma’am… I’m look at you like this :blink:

1) do you make more money then me? If so, baby you got it
    2) is this your pay week? baby you got it
    3) dont you wanna hit? If so, baby you got it :tea:

• lola

____________________________________________________

My ex had this mentality and other crazy quirks I noticed after co habitation like don’t wake me up unless he is being serviced. I was going to wait and see if it included an emergency like a household fire

:hide:

Orange Blossom says:

rwilliams4782 says:

no because you are the boy!

thems the rules.

***************
    :cosign:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

rwilliams4782 says:

Orange im not the boy lol.. im not butch ..lol

if she the pillow princess then you the boy, damon! sorry but rules is rules :rules:

• Gigi26

Shiid he pays 90% we out anyway, but ain’t nothing wrong to treat once in a blue…finances are tricky in relationships…

• lola

*taps mic* is this thing on :happy:

• rwilliams4782

Lol..whatever … u better bring out that card

• IsThisThingOn…

My guy got that good credit. When it’s time to get my car out of the shop, that goes on HIS card. I then take him out to dinner on MY card. See? Synergy :tea:

• Caramel Rain

When I invite my friend girls out, I dont pay. That means, you pay for yours and I pay for mines unless I specifically state in the invitiation that “I got you.”

™ Thanks@ ™ yous the only one that answered me

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Rwilliams no ma’am… I’m look at you like this :blink:

1) do you make more money then me? If so, baby you got it
    2) is this your pay week? baby you got it
    3) dont you wanna hit? If so, baby you got it :tea:

by Caramel Rain on Jan 6, 2014 at 2:43 pm

——————–

I’on ever pay for shiddddddddd when I’m out with my hubby…. he got it :tea: #DontJudgeMe #WeGotJointAccountsSoItReallyDoesntMatter :kona:

• Just Looking

Dat’s how they account is set up. See his savings is not attached to her checking. :tea:

• rwilliams4782

I pay for everything else vacations..mortgage…etc its the least she can do.. im not an expensive eater so she never complains..her food always cost more

• IsThisThingOn…

@lola

‘can you hear me now?’ :rofl:

IsThisThingOn… says:

***********
    :tea:

• Gigi26

And who ever leaked this story is a bytch, did they leave scraps on the table too? I mean gat damn :rollseyes:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

IsThisThingOn… says:

————–

:fistbumb: :rofl:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:fistbump:

• lola

Sandra, I sent you an email about Young QC that had his mom killed for money. His father has been incarcerated most of his life, an ex-drug dealer/enforcer Jeffery Todd Wilson.

I am :waiting: for a post with your journalistic twist.

• rwilliams4782

Bet the waitress got a roll from bey thats half eatin

• IsThisThingOn…

:fistbump:

I thought she knew… :shrug:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I’on ever pay for shiddddddddd when I’m out with my hubby…. he got it #DontJudgeMe #WeGotJointAccountsSoItReallyDoesntMatter
    ****************************************

:rofl: :rofl: just be throwing stuff in the bag

#TEAMJOINTCHECKINGACCOUNT #BUTIGOTMYOWNCHECKINGACCOUNT

lovezoe says:

Jenie- you talking about her getting that 8000sq house for her and mutts?
    :yes: I hope she has some professional advisers cause she is a dummy :no:

rwilliams4782 says:

**********
    Well, you is the boy. The male provides shelter and if your pay the mortgage then….

:newpost:

• rwilliams4782

Im not a boy.. we both wear heels.. she has a reason being a pillow princess..her head game is wack so I dont ask …there

• Just Looking

Hmph, I paid for a couple of meals in the beginning. *sucks teeth. Talkning about GOOD MEALS.. Ruth Chris, McCormicks..

Then after I while, I only took lip gloss with me. :tea:

:nun:

• Kittle

No secret there. She has a song called cater to you!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enpFde5rgmw Orange Blossom

rwilliams4782 says:

• MsB2u

Marriage: give and take

by LuvMySailor on Jan 6, 2014 at 2:22 pm
    ———–////-////–
    I agree that’s all part of bring married ain’t nomore mines and his it’s ours

• MSVALLDAY

Shoot I use my boyfriends card and we ain’t even married! Sorry I don’t see the news here. Jay ain’t broke Sandy!

• goat76

NOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

think a lil more grimy than Kid & Play

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

Oh crap wrong post :ashamed:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

My 17 year old used my credit card to buy MY Christmas gift that doesn’t mean he’s … Never mind.

As you were.

• vipatlstyle

Different strokes for different folks…..Sidenote: Chuck made himself look so dumb on #Rhoa yesterday. Sometimes it’s just better keeping your mouth closed.