Kanye West Allegedly Attacked Man for Calling Him Ni**er

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Allegedly Involved In An Altercation With An 18 Year Old Man

Kanye West is back in the news after he allegedly attacked a 18-year-old man who reportedly hurled racial slurs at him, his baby mama Kim Kardashian, and the paparazzi.

The incident happened on Monday when Kanye dropped off Kim at a chiropractor’s office in Beverly Hills, CA. The man walked into a doctor’s office with Kim and began mouthing off to her about the paparazzi.

According to INFphoto.com:

The conversation turned sour when the man began using racial epithets about the paparazzi, then Kim and Kanye. According to celebrity news website TMZ: “Kim claims the man then started to hurl epithets to Kim about the paparazzi, calling them “n****s” and “fa****s” Kim says she then called him out for using the word and then he turned on her, calling her an “n****r lover.” At that point Kim called Kanye on his cell — he was nearby — and the guy apparently knew Kanye was listening and he called the rapper a “n****r.” Reportedly Kanye raced to the scene and allegedly assaulted the man.
Photo: INFphoto.com

206 Responses to “Kanye West Allegedly Attacked Man for Calling Him Ni**er”

deedeegirl says:

If he’s gonna fight everybody who calls him that, he’s gonna be doing a lot of fighting. But he has the right to defend himself and his baby mama.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Auntie please please PLEASE stop using the blig Rush card to purchase pics of Drysnatchian & Chipmunk West :pray:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Auntie please please PLEASE stop using the blog Rush card to purchase pics of Drysnatchian & Chipmunk West :pray:

Although what dude did was so uncalled for….. what the heck does Kanya expect…… he runs around town wearing the confederate flag like that shyt is wassup :tea: yeah and anybody from the south no what I’m talking about …. That shyt Kany being doing is unacceptable :tea: as well

The Master Beta :D says:

Why does Kim look so wide

know* for the English teacher comes in :tea:

VDot says:

Fugg ‘em up Kanye! :box:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

“Although you drive a Benz…. you still a n*gga in a coupe” – Kanye West :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

Why does Kim look so wide

Cause she is :hahaha: and I love your gravie :nun: she is beautiful :love:

Gigi26 says:

he has the right to defend himself and that, well..his partner in crime.

BUT ima say this.

Kanye, now does that Confederate flag that you wore mean anymore or less since being called this by the very people who gave meaning to that same flag? I would sure hope so. Cuz ole buddy just let you know what you are to him, regardless of the amount of $$ you have. :tea:

And if they really want to avoid the paps, stop going to pap riddled areas or better yet, STOP CALLING THEM. All publicity ain’t good publicity bro.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

“Although you drive a Benz…. you still a n*gga in a coupe” – Kanye West

A n*gga that wears a confederate flag :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

:lol: Jenie and yes she is

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Kim would make a beautiful plus-sized catalog model.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:offtopic: That dang Beyhive is outta control…. they drug Drysnatchian to the Nile to moisten her box last night :crying1: :rofl:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Kim would make a beautiful plus-sized catalog model.

I totally agree :yes:

LaceJagger says:

Hmmm lets see… A ni@&r is an ignorant person… Lets see again.. Hmm ignorant = kanye west… Kanye has turned into everything he rapped against when he first came out… Hope he gets charged and sentenced to teach his delusional self a lesson

JuanHustle says:

Yall sure dude didn’t say to Kanye “Ni**a, I love that skirt you got on!”.. Maybe he meant to call it a kilt. Who knows.

I kinda like it :ashamed: ..

Caramel Rain says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

“Although you drive a Benz…. you still a n*gga in a coupe” – Kanye West

A n*gga that wears a confederate flag
    *********
    He’s a n*gga in Paris remember? :tea: They gave Whites the pass to say the word *cough Gweneth Paltrow*

lovezoe says:

If you still calling someone a n, then well.

A ni@&r is an ignorant person

:confused:

“Although you drive a Benz…. you still a n*gga in a coupe” – Kanye West
    ———-
    :thinking: Is he a n*gga cause he acts off his emotion too much?? I think he just needs to find his place of zen so he doesn’t act on everything he feels. Woosah

The site is loading really slow :blink:

Why does Kim look so wide
    _________

Auto Bahn ancestry..

Gigi26 says:

he has the right to defend himself and that, well..his partner in crime.

BUT ima say this.

————
    :cosign:

Mr.BluPhi says:

Im rocking with Kanye on this one. Not how i would handle someone disrespecting my love ones, but i can see why he would be upset.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

why? what did she do to ring the alarm? :popcorn:

they are a vicious bunch, arent they?

lovezoe says:

Gigi, I agree with you there. Them Kardashians love calling TMZ and them. Who knows if it wasn’t orchestrated the whole thing. You got designers who would love nothing more than to come to your house to show you their designs. You looking a stuff for the house, folks can come to you for that. All these celebs go to the same “medical” building, then shockd the paps there.

:lol: Him a Gemini..

jazi65 says:

When your man is already facing assault charges & you know he’s a hothead, why would you put him in that situation? And she made sure she got it on film LOL #Ratingsovercommonsense

:lol: Him a Gemini..
    ———-
    See this is why I understand :heart: Sometimes you gotta count to 10 and say it aint worth it :phew:

rwilliams4782 says:

so you can call your own race niccas.. but when someone of another race calls you that.. you wanna fight… typical….

Source say the man allegedly screamed profanities at Kim, and threatened her life, shouting “I will kill you,”.. :eek:

Kim is planning on filing a police report of her own. :no:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Orange Bey posted some pics & Drysnatchian posted similar pics & used Drunk in Love lyrics as captions…. You see the way her drag meter is set up…. she wasn’t ready *Kevin Hart voice* :cyring1:

maybe he was tryna tell Ye that Niccas in Paris was his favorite song

maybe he was tryna tell Ye that Niccas in Paris was his favorite song

The forever divide because N!gger and nicca aint even remotely close to me.. but thats the risk you take when you use such a controversial word. Much like Bitch.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:crying1:

Maturity tho.. :yes: And Ye aint no kind of mature. :lol: He hasn’t had to be and now.. its on. ?

I am 32, I can think of very few things that are worth it. But when I was 25 oh chit I had a whole list of worth its :lol:

Gods Grace :phew:

Ummh WORDS hurt. I guess they do enough to GET in ur car and come punch someone in the Face.

But Honestly I think it’s all a bunch of malarkey they need some publicity,attention. :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

You cant punch ppl over words. True the man was wrong, dead wrong for saying it, this situation could have been avoided. Now, Kanye is going to have an assault charge and this dude is going to get paid. Only person that loses is Kanye.

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

LaceJagger says:

Hmmm lets see… A ni@&r is an ignorant person

^Then I guess that makes you a N#gger. Not to mention a White Apologists in dyer need of some nivea…and I don’t mean the singer-Bye Ashy :bye:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:rolleyes: it sure doesnt take much to get them riled up now does it?

they just be mad at ppl for breathing up beyonce’s air on her earth. :rofl:

tipdagemini says:

Kanye better know that when the kartrashian clan is done with him they will be using all his public outburts against him in court so while he thinks he is doing something now to protect her she is gonna use it to protect herself from him with a restraining order

My apologies for the slow loading blog today. My host and I are working on the problem.

GellySammich says:

:smack: My views on the word are irrelevant BUT I don’t see how people don’t understand this way of thinking. You know how you can punch your little brother in the chest? or say your sister is a trifling so-and-so but when outsiders do it there’s an issue? What’s the diff?

Yall I hate when ppl run their mouth tho :no: Whew. Then expect nothing to happen. Don’t be confrontational if you don’t want that confrontation.

rwilliams4782 says:

YT guy was looking for some cash..said the magic word and voila …. there you have it… words from either race is wrong….I say nicca…and I say not so nice things about other races..everyone does

Usually I agree but..I think it just spiraled out of control really.

This dude was holding the door open for Kim and mustve been excited cause he was like :woohoo: yall niggas right here with me..!” Fandamonium chit :lol: But Kim was all :nono: You cant say niggas thas not a nice word..”

Him: :blink: You nigga loving bitch. I was just tryna be nice..”

Kim: Oh no you didnt..dont you know who I am? :cell:

Him: Bitch I know you inside and out..

Kim: :cell: <— On three way with her mama and ye..

hey just be mad at ppl for breathing up beyonce’s air on her earth

SAndraROSE :thankyou:

_______

And here I was worried about you.. :hug: Happy New Year. :heart:

Diva says:

——————
    I thought the lights got cut off cause you ain’t pay the light bill :rofl:

:wave: morning Roses!!!

rwilliams4782 says:

I have that issue with my other brother.. He will put his hands on his wife in a NY minute but I bet if a man comes and slaps my mom he would be ready to kill him… Like I tell him that’s someones mother and daughter too

_______

You shouldn’t punch ppl over words. But it happens. :shrug:
    We gotta realize a chit load of ppl would feel :thinking: justified..

Gigi26 says:

@LoveZoe: EXACTLY. There are COUNTLESS celebs (A-list at that) who live their every day lives without being photo’d every damn day.

They call these ppl then act all “Omg leave me alone” when they’re there. Please miss me with that.

Hell at least Rih takes that shyt with grace :yes:

San ah make ya dance says:

Yall I hate when ppl run their mouth tho Whew. Then expect nothing to happen. Don’t be confrontational if you don’t want that confrontation.

:tea:

Diva says:

maybe he was tryna tell Ye that Niccas in Paris was his favorite song
    ——————
    So word on the skreet is you is burying folk from the garden and stuffing em with skittles and now laterz :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

@OTB: don’t forget that ole buddy added “SLUT” into the mix :rofl: Now that shyt stung for sure :yes:

Diva says:

@San :kiss: hey there!!!!!

Usually I agree but..I think it just spiraled out of control really.
    ~~~~~~~
    Ab SO fcuking lutely. WEnt WAYYY WEST or South Quickly.
    :think:
    I dont know I guess in RICHville thinking is dif. If i go punch dude across the street or MY CO-Worker for that matter for talking out his a.s.s to me, EYE KNOW IMA Be in Handcuffs, with an investigation later.

:shrug:

*mind blown hands* But you know he gonna sue them. Ppl with money just dont think about it, I guess..

IDK why this just reminded me that McDonlads is being sued by another person for getting burned by their coffee.. :facepalm:

oh and Sandra- I thought you ain’t pay your bills. :lol:

This working out is so hard when you first start back :sad:

Diva says:

——————
    I was up in Sally’s Beauty Supply this morning and heard all this about Kayne going off…he ain’t have to call Kim K no SLUT though…she know what she is :coffee:

rwilliams4782 says:

lol.. yes..thats what I do diva lol.. I don’t embalm I throw their azz in a field and just barbeque everyday like that man in the lower part of Ga did S/N anyone from ATL hear about Magic Citys DJ that got shot in the head

LuVie !!! We here. I said that right under you. They dont think like we think. :no:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Happy New Year to you to shuga :kiss: Alla yall. So far so good. Found me a new surf board to ride. Praise Xenu gal. Got me walkin funny. Grinning for no reason at all. Had my good wig on for half a work day ain’t even notice it was on backwards. You know it’s good. Taint worried bout nuthin. Yes Outie. Is juss fine :biggrin:

———–
    Nope gotta get out that street mindset and zen it out :yes:

My biggest issue with this situation is the Fact that Kanye wasnt even there.
    He drove his dumb a.s.s there to fight. :smack:

dumb fugger whey they do that at!

He drove his dumb a.s.s there to fight. :smack:

dumb fugger whey they do that at!
    ———–

Gigi26 says:

@OTB: don’t forget that ole buddy added “SLUT” into the mix Now that shyt stung for sure
    ———

The truff hurts! :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: Bazinga.. He sure did fukking crakka. :hahaha:

Diva says:

So what y’all think about the dude that went missing and they found dead near Jasper, Texas? Say he died of overdose, but his ear was cut off and his throat was slashed. Dem racist mofo’s killed that man.

LaceJagger says:

@ the shocker, or whatever your name is… That was very lame of you…
    —thanks and any time you wanna debate the meaning of the N word.. You can find me in the history dept at Clark Atlanta…

ATL hear about Magic Citys DJ that got shot in the head

:shocked: WHO????????????????????

SOTHERNGRL says:

cough Gweneth Paltrow*
    ((((((((((((
    Now this heffa here is someone that for some reason I cant stand her azz. It is unreasonable. I have no explanation I just dont like her.

Buttercup says:

I’m a laaaady like Sheneneh Jenkins, but some things make me lose it. :chase:

Thankfully, I’ve never had to find out if this scenario is one.

San ah make ya dance says:

———–
    Nope gotta get out that street mindset and zen it out
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda SAN. I dont think this a.s.s.hole up top has a Street mindset, I think KanYe has a “rich” folks mind set.
    rich folks handle their situations SO dif, the normal folks.

rich folks handle their situations SO dif, the normal folks.
    ————
    :thinking: I didn’t think of it that way Luvn :yes:

:rofl: :heart: I am SEW JEELISHIS<–Beyonce voice …Dont judge me. Im just human.. :cry:

I am so happy for you. :hahaha:

See Me, I would have spit on his a.s.s.

WHO????????????????????
    ————————
    DJ Nando.

Caramel Rain says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

This working out is so hard when you first start back
    *******
    I was at the gym @ 5:30 am going hard at it. :box: You’ll get back into it. Takes a few days

SOTHERNGRL says:

(((((((((((((
    My thing with the whole thing is Why did you call him. He was not there. That was not called for.

See Me, I would have spit on his a.s.s.
    ————–
    :ghost: I was talking to my aunt and she was telling us how she spit on this dude I just shook my head :hahaha: She crazy. Why I have never thought to do this, Idk.

You can find me in the history dept at Clark Atlanta…

:hahaha: Enlighten us? I think the history dept further South teach something diff.. :thinking:

RichMindSET= Zsa Zsa Gabor, who thinks to slap a cop in the face for pulling them over

Right Luvn that is true. No consequences for them, so they believe. But these days…

See Me, I would have spit on his a.s.s.

:rofl: :rofl: LOVE IT

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Kanye we post racial
    Confederate white trash t shirts remember???

Caramel Rain says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    This working out is so hard when you first start back
    *******

I’m trying to stick it out :phew:

FuturedocDonte says:

when Kanye dropped off Kim at a chiropractor’s office in Beverly Hills, CA

I’m more interested in this:.: why this girl need a chiropractor :thinking:
    Butt to big causing her spine to curve outward

San ah make ya dance says:

See Me, I would have spit on his a.s.s.
    ————–
    ~~~~~~
    spitting on someone is the lowest of the low. let em know you loathe their STANkiN a.s.s :lol:

Thx Gigs. :no: Reading it now.. RIP folk.

That dmn punching smiley is hilarious :lol:

i spit on somebody ONCE. ONCE.

they spit on me back and that was the last dam time i even thought about spitting on somebody. that shyt is nasty.

i was like TIME OUT. TIME!OUT!

that was in 1995 and i will never forget it. :no:

Caramel Rain says:

Jenie, you been to Porsha’s hair website? Naked hair? I am going to give it a shot.. I think

:hahaha: SO FUKKING TRUE! :lol:

spit on somebody ONCE. ONCE.

i was like TIME OUT. TIME!OUT!

that was in 1995 and i will never forget
    —————
    :rofl: Time out! :rofl:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

the shocker, or whatever your name is… That was very lame of you…

^Ummhmm. I bet I’ll find you there right next to Porscha Stewart’s rail road conductor. Don’t forget your knees and elbows Ashy :bye:

Diva says:

luVn_liFe… says:

——————-
    she slapped the fugg outta him…. :rofl:

Caramel, I looked at that site. Told myself I’d wait and see some reviews on it.

Orange Blossom says:

i spit on somebody ONCE. ONCE.

i was like TIME OUT. TIME!OUT!

that was in 1995 and i will never forget it.
    `~~~~~~~~~~~
    IVE SPIT On two people in my life.
    One was BD :angry:
    and one was his BOTTOM gutter bissh.
    :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

I’m more interested in this:.: why this girl need a chiropractor
    Butt to big causing her spine to curve outward

lombdosis or whatever they call it :rofl: prolly trying to get her coochie back on the inside as opposed to sliding down her leg.

DIva.. :thinking: is that area super racist? I mean I know Texas but wait isnt that the same place the other Black man got kilt.. :huh:

I cant take this shyt today :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Ciara confirmed what we knew- she pregnant.

rwilliams4782 says:

My bad I’m back my niece was crying about some damn bubble guppies.. chile where is your father

The Master Beta :D says:

:rofl: :rofl: Fugg you yo. I went to an Atl area public school. :rofl: Gawd the schools in Atlanta are terrible.. :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

_______

Yes I saw her website, her weave is pretty on the show…. she just has way too much in :lol: let me know how her hair is if you order from her :yes:

Once my hubby was into it with one of his co-workers/supervisor several years back.
    I told him to spit in his face :rofl:

Hubby -> :huh: :eek:

cteastcoast says:

Kanye had every right to defend his girl..but he should have paid someone to do it

I cant take this shyt today :rofl:
    _________

Everyday yall in here with this same line sit down slam your drawers and quit playing :rofl: :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

Confederate white trash t shirts remember???
    ———————–
    Exactly.

Kanye is a COON period. :rollseyes: Ole metal mouthed ass

lovezoe says:

Caramel- you be the guinea pig with the cash and let’ us know.

rwilliams4782 says:

Girl Ciara tried to be epic with that announcement….lol

Diva says:

————————-
    :yes: :yes:

s/n I wish someone would spit on me…I would bury their azz in the sand in an instant…..without any HESITATION.

———-
    Its hard to slam drawers when you laughing like a damn fool :rofl:

I threw some skittles out of my mouth at a dude and he punched me dead in my fukking face. :eek: I aint ever even thought about spitting on nobody since then. :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

girl these ppl sure don’t mind going raw early… I guess I see the effect of AIDS and be like uhhh I’m good

Gigi26 says:

coochie back on the inside as opposed to sliding down her leg.
    ——————————
    :rofl: :rofl:

cteastcoast says:

rwilliams4782 Lil Scrappy was crying all on the twitter this a.m about the dj

lovezoe says:

In leery with these “celeb” weaves. Their hair look good, but you get a batch from doll baby hair.

lovezoe says:

Ciara confirmed what we knew- she pregnant.

congrats? :confused:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Hey yall!!! :hug:

———————————-
    :ghost: I’m sorry but :rofl: :crying:

Hubby -> :huh: :eek:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

rwilliams4782 says:

Jasper TX is the same city that drug that black man several years ago. I was a kid but I will never forget that.

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Flat booty Judy :yahoo: HNY shuga :kiss: Imma be m.i.a. From my NCrew duties for awhile, but don’t fret! NCG till I die :fistbump:

Gigi26 says:

Ciara is a fukking dummy period. Well better she be a mom now, ain’t like she getting booked for anything lately :shrugs:

~~~~~~~~
    Exactly the point. Well was mine when I spit on the chick, she was like
    :huh:
    :steer:

I wanted to hoot ride her a.s.s

rwilliams4782 says:

I saw young dro was crying bad too..

rwilliams4782 says:

I saw young dro was crying bad too..

SOTHERNGRL says:

I threw some skittles out of my mouth at a dude and he punched me dead in my fukking face. I aint ever even thought about spitting on nobody since then.
    ****************
    I hope like hail you is joking. My goodness

_________

What is wrong with people :no: Rhetorical… but yeah. :shrug:

That is so scary to me..to play Russian roulette.. I dont drink and drive either. :lol:

Buttercup says:

==========
    :ghost:

hubby NOW Says i’ll Spit on they a.s.s!
    He gets that Emotion :yes:

rwilliams4782 says:

I remember I called my gf a c*nt .. man before I made it to the door I had a smart water bottle meeting the back of my head..

cteastcoast says:

rwilliams4782 says:

I saw young dro was crying bad too..
    ____________________________________

Do they know who shot him yet

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

luVn_liFe… says:

My biggest issue with this situation is the Fact that Kanye wasnt even there.
    He drove his dumb a.s.s there to fight.
    dumb fugger whey they do that at!
    January 14, 2014 at 12:09 pm
    —————
    Exactly!!! He is so pressed to be Chi. I bet he wouldn’t do that if Tre from D Block called Kim by her rightful name.
    Kim :cell: Yesus this random just called me a slut. I am sew mad I can’t breathe through my Botox!!
    Ye runs up :box: Who said that ish yo????
    :Debo walks up:
    Kanye :kona:

_____________________________

be ye warned. you better off pouring acid or hot grits on somebody but keep that spit in ya mouth.

i dont even spit on the sidewalk no more. :no:

Diva says:

————————-
    James Byrd was the black man. Racist mofo’s..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :crying: I so Needed that Guffaw !!!1 *snort*

:ghost: I’m sorry but :rofl: :crying:
    ________

Chile :hahaha: Dont be sorry. Thing is..he had a lightweight crush on me. Told me years later :lol:

I wasnt cute as I thought I was huh.. it was really a playful gesture. :hahaha: I just didnt think about the saliva part of it.. and honey he was like bloop. :fight:

:blink: <–me .. :cry:

Gigi26 says:

Man my sis spit in my face one time and I damn near killed her with the vacuum attachment :no:

rwilliams4782 says:

Maybe its me… but if I’ve been dating a guy about a year.. And I’m already pregnant that is extremely too early to not wear protection.. Even if someones test shows up negative you still need to wait another 6 months…if they got infected the night before it won’t show up the next day….

I hope like hail you is joking. My goodness
    _____

No. I was a Sophomore and he was a Senior..if that helps. Kids essentially but he learned my ass..

Ye runs up :box: Who said that ish yo????
    :D ebo walks up:
    Kanye :kona:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    right misTAKE!

rwilliams4782 says:

Future been having that Haitian wang all over ATL…

_________

Just picha’d. :crying1: Cause yall short too? :wail: :rofl:

SOTHERNGRL says:

but he learned my ass..
    &&&&&&&&&&&&
    Yes he did grasshopper yes he did.

Gigi26 says:

Man that baby was prolly an “oopsie” cuz we alll know that Ciara was smoking that loud with Future’s ass :yes:

Shiiid ain’t nothing like some fresh off the pull sex…shyt is mindblowing :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

————
    Friend. Can I laugh??? :crying1:

According to reports Glee has undergone a total reboot and will no longer be filmed in a school setting, eliminating the need for a high school swim coach. Namely NeNe’s coach Roz.

Instead students will be graduating and moving to New York.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Thank GAWD NeNi’s RISSSH from those TRUMP checks :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

cteastcoast police said they are not releasing a motive yet but from what a birdie told me .. it wasn’t a robbery.. He was super nice..I hate that

Caramel Rain says:

Actually, it’s not that bad. The brazilian straight is 72.00 for a 14′. Her bundles look thin though. I’ll get it and let yall know how it is…. When I get my income tax refund :ashamed:

@otb no I am short she is like 5ft 7

theHEATles are dressed and Ready to go the WHITE House.
    Gabby’s gong TEW *pankayUP*

rwilliams4782 says:

especially if he already has 2 babies under a year old (and one possible).

:smh: my grandmother would skin me alive for being on tv embarrassing her in front of her church friends like that! ciara dont have no shame.

———-
    Chile they nasty out here. I don’t see how they do it. Yall got comfortable mighty quick. I believe if you doing it with that one, you doing it with the next

Friend. Can I laugh??? :crying1:
    ________

Proceed. :no: Join me. Cause I tell you right now to this day I will see him and be like :eek: HOW YOU DOING SHAD? :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Awe LAWD Nene all your acting chicken done came home to roost :lol:

Man some dumb black people (yeah I’m racist) just sat down next to me trying to hold a convo Le weep :crying1: this one dude just said I heard if you eat 3 tomatoes a week you won’t get cancer.. I am glad I got some on my chick fil a sammich
    :facepalm:

@otb no I am short she is like 5ft 7
    ________

And you called her a c u n tee. :hahaha: God bless your Napoleonic ass!

I will see him and be like :eek: HOW YOU DOING SHAD?
    ~~~~~~~
    LMAO!

Caramel Rain says:

rwilliams4782 says:

Maybe its me… but if I’ve been dating a guy about a year.. And I’m already pregnant that is extremely too early to not wear protection.. ***********
    I can cannot comment on this. :oops: Cant call the kettle black.

missyJ says:

Then why would we need any of the adults on Glee?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Lol@ OTB
    WAIT SHAD… Lil Bow Wow beat yew :box;

theHEATles are dressed and Ready to go the WHITE House.
    Gabby’s gong TEW *pankayUP*
    _________

I wonder what Vannah wearing… :cry:

Gabby oh lord Mary jane is on tonight too! :popcorn: :confused:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Care!!! You peed on a rabbit???

rwilliams4782 says:

lol @ OTB.. I won’t do it again..

MaryJane :tea:

ciara dont have no shame.

:hahaha: but I dont wanna laugh :ashamed: She shouldve made Future marry her if she care tho..

I was just reading my yt message board and they tombout Kate Winslet and her three baby daddies? :facepalm: I thought we be going in..

———— @OTB look how much taller she is compared to me

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

President O watching Being Mary Jane :shock:
    Michele watching him when Gabby walk up :huh:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

I should be sleep but…..

A few years ago my mom was out with my sibs (around 8yrs old at the time) down by the beach getting ice cream with a friend and her kids when this white lady called my mom a n*gger bitch in front of my sis…mom snatched that lady up and :box: when the cops got there they arrested the lady for public intoxication and let my mom go. So you never know how you will react to it until it happens to you.

Diva says:

UnBe-Weaveable :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Wait I just realized I can see gravies on my new phone :yahoo:

Lol@ OTB
    WAIT SHAD… Lil Bow Wow beat yew :box:
    _______

Hate chu. Cause he short frfr :crying1: :rofl:

:warning: Middle School Shooting in ROswell, NM

sassyshe says:

I think ci-error borrowed bey baby bump for the view this morning cause no way tht hieffer grew a bump that big n 5 days

Care!!! You peed on a rabbit???

:rofl: :rofl: I was coming in about 3:30 and them damn rabbits was everywhere. So my scary ass in the car :scared: tombout shew shew shew!

:eek: <—them rabbits.

I was just like, " :cuss: GONE for I pee on you!" :rofl: Yall stupid.

and her three baby daddies? :facepalm: I thought we be going in..
    ———–
    Plz, I’ve brought that to the attention of the one I work with. How you talking bout somebody else kids when you got 3 different bds? What make you special? Make it make sense.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

SR can you post on Ciara :facepalm:

Kim is beautiful, that Lambo they in is nice too.

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

134.Hey yall!!!

by Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo)

HNY shuga :kiss:

@otb real quick before I go. A small gathering Sunday. Table read followed by watching the golden globes. A few drinks. Talking. Somehow the channel ended up on NeneLeakes. Well. Girl. For some reason she criticized Lupita Nyongos hair. Girl. True story. A White man. From Australia. “You Black Americans don’t understand true Black beauty. Its more than slapping a Blonde helmet on your head and talking like a drag queen.” Not an exact quote, but he said something like that. Outie. Girl. I didn’t know whether to slap him or kiss him :lol: I mean. This is…Black folks okaying the use of the Nword. White folks checking Black folks on true Black beauty. Anyway. Ttfn :nun:

———— @OTB look how much taller she is compared to me

:crying1: So :crying1: When you first put that up, Lawd I thought you was seated. And she was bending down? Now eye see… :crying1:

rwilliams4782 says:

Hell Ci-error waited so long I know shes about due.. Glad she got 2 songs released before she gave birth..

lol OTB hush up lol

Waiting on a new post.
    ________

Not gonna say what you would have done? You love to tell us what you would do in the bedroom but when it comes to taking up or doing what you and Sandra say men folk do.. you mum? :huh:

Another shooting? :confused:

Oh wow! :thankyou: for sharing! I do believe we Americans are so limited. :|

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

RWill why does it look like your girl got you on her knee? Like my buddy n me :rofl:

Yup ANother Shooting :no:

BB Im going to get a BIG serving of ice crem just like SOTHERN suggested earlier
    :D