Leaked Emails Suggest BET Didn’t Want B. Scott ‘Looking Like A Woman’

B. Scott sues BET Network

Leaked emails published by gossip website TMZ suggests BET Network execs (in particular the males) were uncomfortable with social media personality B. Scott’s feminine appearance. BET hired Scott as a fashion reporter during the 2013 BET Awards last summer. But the discord and disagreements began way before the event, according to B. Scott.

In a post published on his blog on Thursday, Scott said he was “disheartened” by BET’s attempts to tone down his flamboyant personality.

“While I’m disheartened by the blatant and intentional attempt to stifle my gender identity/expression way before the day of the event, I’m also thankful that the truth is starting to surface.”

The leaked emails, which Scott posted on his blog, described in detail how certain BET execs pushed back against the idea of having the feminine male as fashion reporter for the red carpet.

Click to read emails sent between BET Network staff

Scott is a cross dressing gay man who identifies as non-conformist, meaning he will respond to both male and female pronouns

In one email written by BET staff prior to the event, a BET music programming president allegedly wrote: “I don’t want ‘looking like a woman B Scott.’ I want tempered B Scott.” The exec (who I’m assuming is a male) wrote that he met the “tempered” Scott the previous evening. “We hung out for a bit last night. That’s the guy I want on the air,” the exec wrote in an email.

One worried BET exec was concerned over how (traditionally macho black) male celebrities would respond to Scott holding the mic. “It may be difficult to get men to speak to him. I had that issue with Miss Lawrence backstage at Rip The Runway, she wrote, referring to the barrel chested Real Housewives of Atlanta star who wears heels and purses.

“Luckily fashion is mostly centered around females. Is that sexist?” she quipped.

After the event, Scott wrote a scathing post on his blog accusing BET of “forcing” him to change his attire to a more masculine outfit.

In a series of emails sent after the show, one BET exec noted that Scott arrived over an hour late for the gig, and that he was inebriated when he did show up. After Scott was told to change into more appropriate attire, an unnamed exec wrote that Scott threatened to “blow this shit up and call GLAAD” if he didn’t get his way.

Scott has filed a discrimination lawsuit against BET on the basis of gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation.

• B. Scott Sues BET Network for Forcing Him to Dress Like a Man
  • Blogger B. Scott rejects BET’s apology for forcing him to change his feminine attire
  • Blogger B. Scott Compares Himself to Michael Jackson
  • B. Scott Causes Mutiny On Concreteloop.com

253 Responses to “Leaked Emails Suggest BET Didn’t Want B. Scott ‘Looking Like A Woman’”

deedeegirl says:

I’m really confused why they wanted him to host the show if they didn’t want his flamboyance. They’re in the wrong and he’s about to collect a check.

:rolleyes: :tea: and he still did the job…. and I’m sure got a check too :tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

BET should be more selective next time if they don’t want a queen :tea:

deedeegirl says:

He could have presented himself as a good reporter or something :thinking: Ion know

That nipple is bothering me though :hide:

lovezoe says:

Ierased what I really wanted to say. I’m sleep.

I feel bad for B. This is the second time this has happened to him that I know of. Who knows how many times he has faced discrimination that we haven’t heard about. I remember him being hired by a blog only to be let go when the readers refused to accept him. I think the best thing for him would be to get a TV show where he could be himself and only people that can accept him would tune in. Anyway, BET needs to get their shat together. You can’t hire a personality that is known for being a transsexual and try to force them to be something that they are not known for being and doesn’t even know how to be. They will have to pay B sooner or later.

——————

——
      I dont

Diva says:

Auntie I changed my email addy..why are my comments awaiting moderation though?

Milky says:

@jenie that nipple bothers me too :scared:

Too bad I cant read the emails. It is blocked by my yob. :tea:

Someone read and post please! Thanks.

-management

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo

Trendsetter says:

:tea:

The Master Beta :D says:

Razz what happened to your hair :bite:

Good morning everyone. It’s fan Friday in Charlotte. We about to have Super Bowl weekend up in this piece. Lawd I hope we win this game.

:yahoo: GO PANTHERS!! :cheer:

ovezoe says:

Ierased what I really wanted to say. I’m sleep.

Caramel Rain says:

San ah make ya dance says:

——
      I dont

*******
      me either.

Eye of Heart says:

Why even hire this dude to host when it is already very well know that he is VERY flamboyant? I just don’t get it. :shrugs:

rwilliams4782 says:

I love Bscott..Very androgynous. .Bet knew he dressed like that anyway… if u had a problem then yoh shouldnt have invited him.. Hell im sure Michele Williams or keyshia cole wasnt busy

MsB2u says:

I AM ROLLING WITH BET ON THIS ONE

Diva says:

Can anybody see my font?????????????

Whew Lordt! People will learn one day. :lol: If he was discriminated so much against, why did he still do the show? Sure his ass collected a check.

And as for BET, they knew the type of “product” they were trying to present, why try and change it?

And if he showed up all kinds of :koolaid: why put him on air?

lovezoe says:

Ierased what I really wanted to say. I’m sleep.

Go sleep with Lucas, Zoe. :lol: It’s to early :rofl:

tipdagemini says:

They are wrong for that, they guys probably wanted him to be more manly becasue they were secrectly turned on by his appearance :hide:

Smonae says:

Deedee
      Caramel
      Beta
      MsB
      Rwilliams
      Eye of Heart

BET should’ve did their homework, why hire him :shrugs:

rwilliams4782 says:

I showed my bro a pic of amiyah scott he was like oh shes beautiful. .then I said…its a man.. his mouth dropped lmaoo… lost his dignity for 2.4 sec

:smack:

What a waste of time bemoaning and crying about this “narcissist.” Get your own network and wear what the phuck you wanna wear. :shrugs:

Seems pretty simple. Ever employer dictates what image they want to portray of their company. Why BET gotta make exceptions for this dude cause he gay/gender confused/cross dresser/whatever new term we using today.

Chit, let me sue my job so I can come to work in a tee shirt some shorts and my sneakers and see how that go. :facepalm:

rwilliams4782 says:

True true, but if B Scott had an issue with them telling him to dress like a man…. why take the job and then get on a horn bout a law suit :shrugs:

The Master Beta :D says:

Razz what happened to your hair
      ————–
      I used that tip on monistat y’all gave me…. It didn’t work. :crying1:

So I am about to serve y’all bishes in song and dance… I wants money for every strand lost! :mad:

San ah make ya dance says:

——
      I dont

******************

But that’s who he is. Should he just curl up and die because he was born as a boy but feels like a girl? Do you really think it’s ok to treat people like shat because you don’t agree with who they are even when they have done nothing to hurt you or anyone else? Have you been discriminated against becaues of something about you that you can’t control. Should he be down low and take some classes to make him manly so that he can please the masses? I’m not trying to be combative. I really want to know.

:waves: Smonae

Hellllo anybody!!!!

Scrolls up. Still sleep.

Scrolls up. Still sleep.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

If he still did the job, then he still got paid. SO he is not missing money. He was just mad he could not put on his lace front and dress. If BET paid him then what do he want?!

Diva says:

Where the hell is Sandra Mae Jankins?

rwilliams4782 says:

I wear pant suits to work.. I buy them from express and get them tailored.. wish my grandfather would say ish.. he got these hoez walkin around like they at the club with 5 inch heels n shyt

:blink:

They can ask him to dress any they want. All he had to do was say no and keep it pushing. I can see if they singled him out, but everyone there was expected to dress a certain way. Why would he be any different?

Caramel Rain says:

Smonae :hi:

I dont care about this… :kona: until the freaks come out :lol:

Razz :coffee:

————–
      I didn’t read all of this, but’s not why I don’t care. If you had a job and they disclosed things to you and you agreed. Why is there a problem now??

The Master Beta :D says:

Smonae :hi:

Diva says:

So I was just trying to change my email and my comments were sent to awaiting moderation. Sandra I thought you said I could change my email addy. I had to change it back to get back in here. :warning: Paging Sandra………….

Caramel Rain says:

Diva :hug: I thought you was banned downstairs. I almost cared :tea:

…anyway…. what’s yall thoughts on Gov. Christie pullin some ol Soprano type ish with the traffic jam? WTF? That chit ain’t make no sense. :lol:

————-
      That’s all I’m saying. He can keep it moving :tea:

B.Scott is a injun from the far reaches of Northeast NC who is openly gay and is one of the prettiest people I have seen. All of that to say…I find it hard to believe he is shocked by discrimination at this point in his life. What is this REALLY about???

Caramel Rain says:

Heart :heart: your gravi is scary :hide:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

What happened?

Sooooo alll that typing just for it to be erased? :wtf:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Still waiting for Auntie to report back with the deets on Gabby’s sweater :waiting:

Oh morning & chit :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

********
      Trifling and he’ll never be President

JuanHustle says:

If the talent identifies as a non-conformist, why does it matter if the network wanted to change his style? He said it himself that he identifies as both sexes.

Smonae says:

Good point Man :think: didnt think of it that way. I guess it depends on when they informed him of how they wanted him to appear on the red carpet.

MsB2u says:

SMONAE
      :hi:

lovezoe says:

If you work at the bank, corporate, anywhere else… Still sleep. I will offend.

iAmChan says:

Hi guys. They got me earning my lil bread these days. I miss yall!!

<==Tried my hordest to grow my hair and look like B. Scott with all that purdy hair with the monistat tip y'all gave me. Now any time I run my fingers through my hair it looks like this… :angry:

is BET really so stupid as to think that the LGBT community doesnt watch their shows too. :huh:

if they let AJ wear whatever the fugg was on top of his head for all them years then anything should be allowed. and dont even get me started with ms. mykie and that dead muskrat that gave up the ghost on her scalp :nono:

stop being selectively bigoted, BET. its not cute.

Making a mountain out of a mole hill….. he had the option to not take the job :shrugs: and you can control what you wear … hell the people at enterprise have to wear black suits :shrugs: women and men… and he still was his self when he did the interview

@R WILLIAMS
      “Megan goode had her tiddays out tho..so what’s different. . She was dressed inappropriate as well..”
      ________________________

So basically everyone should just wear any thing they want even though you paying them because it might hurt they feelings?
      :eek:

Eye of Heart says:

@Caramel, Not as scary of the video of her twerking. :blink: I think they was talmbout her they other day but if you havent already, google blac chyna mama. :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Man- he knew. Chick was the fall guy. She’ll get some hush money. In terms of republicans, I like him. He still we be president, it’s already decided

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:wails: I am having the worst morning ever. YEW CARE.
      I don’t care about B Scott :stop:

Caramel Rain says:

Diva :hug: I thought you was banned downstairs. I almost cared :tea:
      —————————————
      :biteme:

lovezoe says:

If you work at the bank, corporate, anywhere else… Still sleep. I will offend.

tipdagemini says:

*********************

I can’t even cosign that because the before and after ensembles were quite unattractive to me.

rwilliams4782 says:

Shiddd I guess nepotism is alive and well here bc I wear pant suits..cole haans and then I may be in a dress.. if he want these mf embalmed at the cheap azz salary he gives then he can stfu

:eatme: @Caramel

I Hort… I see you got Tokyo Toni up there serving face to mr. steal yo gurl in my gravie. :tea:

lovezoe says:

If you work at the bank, corporate, anywhere else… Still sleep. I will offend.

:popcorn:

@SMONAE
      “Good point Man didnt think of it that way. I guess it depends on when they informed him of how they wanted him to appear on the red carpet.”

I’m all for gay rights and equal rights for everyone. But I ain’t for this stupid ish this dude tryin to pull.

It was a dress code for everyone. That’s how life works. If he ain’t like it, do his own show. Simple as that.

And then to try and guilt people into his ignorance…
      :facepalm:

Everyone is a “victim” these days…
      :shrugs:

The Master Beta :D says:

Razz :lol:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Still waiting for Auntie to report back with the deets on Gabby’s sweater

Oh morning & chit

just do a GIS (google image search) :shrugs:

iAmChan says:

I thank God every time I read @MisTaken’s font. I luhh her.

Trendsetter says:

Hey Smonae :hi:

IsThisThingOn... says:

My employer enforces a dress code :shrug:

Not everyone is going to be comfortable with being approached for an interview with “non-conformist” Mr. Scott in a Breast Dress waving a mic in their face. Attention seeking… I’m over it. :tea:

lovezoe says:

Are presenters paid? I know the correspondents are. A choice was given. Checks were cashed.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

What is this REALLY about???
      :whistle: Money, money, money mon-ay.. mon-naaaaay

Diva says:

I can’t stand popcorn bishes!!!!!

Eye of Heart says:

@Razz, They would make beautifa babies huh? :rofl: I have soo many questions bout yo gravi. Ion know where to start tho. :lol:

I just googled Black China Mama :facepalm: wtf!

Correct @MisTaken.

Money.

56 JuanHustle says:

————–
      :goodpost:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I thank God every time I read @MisTaken’s font. I luhh her.
      ________________________________
      :confused: <– side eye face
      I'mma get you :chase: :lol:

_______

I was thinking this too. That mofo knew… But since his cronies already took the fall he goin escape outta this.

SMH.

Them folk was stuck in traffic for hours for no dayum reason.

U dont like Tokoyo Toni @Jenie?????

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

—————
      Exactly. They paid him and he cashed the check. Now he wants what? Man please.

rwilliams4782 says:

Its a gay man that works here..He does makeup and hair..my grandpa be sayin slick shyt.. told him men dont be concerned about other men.. when you interviewed him..he had very effeminate ways and wore a lil make up so dont open your mouth to say shyt

I don’t have much to add to this situation. The leaked emails proves discrimination and an attempted cover up. Wrong is wrong. Discrimination is discrimination so I guess BET will have to pay for their “mistake”.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Rotisserie Christie :pigsly: knew about that mess! Watch him roll out of this basically unscathed though

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

************************

OK. I’m over the B situation already. In my old age I have learned that I can’t change the world. Anywho….

The Master Beta :D says:

Bomb I think someone answered in that post

Caramel Rain says:

Eye of Heart says:

@Caramel, Not as scary of the video of her twerking. I think they was talmbout her they other day but if you havent already, google blac chyna mama.
      **********
      :stop: I need my job

Blanche Devereaux says:

I’ve got nothing for this story. Just curious as to why they would hire him if they didn’t want his flamboyance I’m sure there’s a couple gays they could’ve considered who seem “less threatening” to meet their diversity requirement and still get the job done.

But anyway Goodmorning Roses :waves: still practically stuck in the house. Almost got in an accident yesterday on the interstate but God :nun: needless to say I won’t be leaving until I have to

rwilliams4782 says:

He dressed in a mens suit anyway..he just had on makeup and his hair down..

Caramel Rain says:

LoveZoe, scoot over in that bed so I can sleep with you :tea: nap time

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Just like how you discriminated against Brownskin when you wouldn’t holler at her at homecoming :kona:

Trendsetter says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I just googled Black China Mama wtf!

she was twerking to the commdores

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I just googled Black China Mama wtf!

You ain’t learned not to google SHYT that’s fonted on this here blog? :lol:

U dont like Tokoyo Toni @Jenie?????

Thunder thighs can keep that shyt :nono:

@THERAPIST
      The leaked emails proves discrimination and an attempted cover up.

:blink:
      Da phuck??

So if an employer requests you to wear something that you don’t want to wear it must automatically be “discrimination.”

Is that what you saying?
      :eek:

lovezoe says:

Did you see him on Chef Roblé. Dressed like Beyonce.

Trendsetter says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      I just googled Black China Mama wtf!
      she was twerking to the commdores

Zoom Zoom will never feel the same when I hear it :cry:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

:angry:

Uh, Razz… you probably wanna select a diff emoticon :nono:

lovezoe says:

I could see if you got dreads, but no. Just no.

Eye of Heart says:

@Zoe, I sure as hell did! He cut the entire damn fool on that show. :nono:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I just googled Black China Mama wtf!

You ain’t learned not to google SHYT that’s fonted on this here blog? :lol:
      ———————————
      google Lacey Wildd :rofl:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      I just googled Black China Mama wtf!
      You ain’t learned not to google SHYT that’s fonted on this here blog?

and then you got the nerve to put her up in your gravie :hahaha:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

by Smonae on Jan 10, 2014 at 10:10 am
      ———————————-
      Obviously this was discussed beforehand since he brought a suit with him. If i intend to wear an outfit to an event i don’t bring a spare that will contradict the message i am trying to send.

LadieLeo says:

SMH.

Them folk was stuck in traffic for hours for no dayum reason.

*************************
      The saddest thing is someone died because of this tirade….because of the traffic a woman having a heart attack wasn’t able to get the help she needed.

rwilliams4782 says:

Welp.. I guess I will head home..slow as fugg today so ima go buy myself something nice to cheer myself up

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      I just googled Black China Mama wtf!
      You ain’t learned not to google SHYT that’s fonted on this here blog? :lol:
      ———————————
      google Lacey Wildd

:stop: wait ……. :typing:

**********************

Do you know that this nut job has an aid who’s job is to have a camera at all times in the hopes that someone will question Crisco so he can go off on them and post it on YouTube? He brags about that dumb shat. Ain’t no way he is going to be president. He couldn’t survive the vetting process.

@BIRD
      “Crisco Christie is a wanna be mobster and even though he is claiming that he had nothing to do with his top aids causing commuters hail for hte fun of it, the thing is now being investigated and I got a funny feeling that all sorts of skeletons are about to start tumbling out on his azz. He will NEVER be president and he’ll probably die an early death anyway because he’s fat as hail.”
      _________________________________

Yeah… if they file criminal charges against those employees than everything will come out. If it’s just civil, they will pay it off for them and keep it pushing.

But didn’t he get the stomach surgery thing to lose weight and still big as hail?

Caramel Rain says:

lovezoe says:

Did you see him on Chef Roblé. Dressed like Beyonce.

***********
      :cry: Like him.

Just why Diva :facepalm: them Balloons she sporting :no:

rwilliams4782 says:

He was already wearing a suit.. maybe they didnt discuss he couldn’t wear makeup.. shyt these days you have to be clear in an employee manual bc a smart mf will find a loop

______________________________
      :cosign: Shoot he might stroke out in the prelims during the debate. You know he can’t stand up for long :phew:
      I bet he greased a lot of hands to get to where he is :yes: (with bacon grease… from a Crisco can….. )

IsThisThingOn... says:

@rwilliams – what you fussin about? your ‘clients’ don’t care what you wearing :lol:

@rwilliams – what you fussin about? your ‘clients’ don’t care what you wearing
      Okay :rofl: You could be butt booty naked and won’t nobody care

IsThisThingOn… says:

@rwilliams – what you fussin about? your ‘clients’ don’t care what you wearing

BYE! :ghost:

______________________________

IsThisThingOn… says:

@rwilliams – what you fussin about? your ‘clients’ don’t care what you wearing

dont pay her no nevermind. you know she high of that ‘balmin fluid :koolaid3:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Just why Diva :facepalm: them Balloons she sporting :no:
      —————————–
      Chile I saw her the other night on my strange addiction. Bish wants those watermelons bigger…she wants them a size QQQ. Did you see her azz? It is huge too…Plastic surgery OVERLOAD at best.

LadieLeo says:

*****************************
      He had the lapband I think. But the weightloss is not normally as fast as the gastric bypass.

Eye of Heart says:

:offtopic: kinda… SO was Black Chyna and her mammy, Tokoyo Toni a tag team stripper duo or sumthin? :thinkin: Just wonderin why the fugg her mama walking round calling herself tokoyo Tony for no good damn reason?

IsThisThingOn... says:

Them folk was stuck in traffic for hours for no dayum reason.

__________________________________

Yep, and that included school buses… smh. The thirst for power is dangerous and brings out the worst (and the real) in these cold-blooded snakes.

I want me something good for lunch :thinking:

lovezoe says:

I think he will be a contender. The Repubs know they can’t put an extremist like Cruz or Ryan up. They want to win. Christie is moderate. I believe it’s decide who gone run four years before. Cory Booker will be the next black president if it’s ever allowed.

rwilliams4782 says:

My clients dont bur big daddy that signs that check does.. I pay him no mind tho

blac chyna is the daughter. tokyo toni is the mama. so who is the daddy? hong kong fooey? :karate:

:smh: idjits

Mr.BluPhi says:

Im confused…. I thought he was asked to change the day of the show?

I can’t keep up. I dont really care too. But those emails can’t be a good thing. My job had a whole 3 hour training on emails…and basically they said, work emails are not private. They can got pull up anything they need to. BET should have made phone calls.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Wait :crying1: She really called herself Tokyo Toni. I CAN’T.BREATHE. I.AM.DEAD.
      Nah the daddy was named Bang c o c k Willie

kamadiva says:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Still waiting for Auntie to report back with the deets on Gabby’s sweater

Oh morning & chit

It’s Torn by Ronny Kobo

iAmChan says:

Just found out that my job gives us comp floor seats to all home NBA games if we ask for em. Look at God :nun:

rwilliams4782 says:

Smh these old azz suits ppl bringing in..

LadieLeo says:

**************************************

Mr.BluPhi says:

Im confused…. I thought he was asked to change the day of the show?

_________________________________

all of our phone calls are recorded in case we ever get audited. they should have just not been on some bullchit.

——————————–
      He done showed up and showed out Chan….who you gone take with ya?

Chan :yahoo: You must be balling :bball:
      Lemme find out you got the hook up. I need to change jobs. Help a sista out. I don’t wanna move though :cry:

lovezoe says:

That sweater 220. Bye. Target will have the dupe soon.

LadieLeo says:

**********************
      My bestie is in DC and likes BBall if you need that +1 #helpful

lovezoe says:

Chan- where you work boo hook you fam up,

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Wait She really called herself Tokyo Toni. I CAN’T.BREATHE. I.AM.DEAD.
      Nah the daddy was named Bang c o c k Willie

I HATE yall sooo much!! HATE!! :dead:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Smh these old azz suits ppl bringing in..
      _________________________
      Everybody can’t afford to have tailored Express suits like you :rolleyes:

lovezoe says:

Forgot about Jendal, they would pick him because he has colors. Throw us blacks off, they think we see black and automatically vote fir them.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Chan- where you work boo hook you fam up
      :stop: Get outta here beggin :chase:
      Chan and me go way byke. He looking out fa me :eek:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@THERAPIST
      The leaked emails proves discrimination and an attempted cover up.

:blink:
      Da phuck??

Is that what you saying?
      ***************************************************

Now if they were upfront with that they wanted him to wear and outlined in the contract than he doesn’t have a leg to stand on. It would have been up to him to decide whether or not he wanted to compromise himself.

iAmChan says:

I’ve learned not to give my work credentials over these e skreets, lol. I am in digital forensics tho. I am always in need of a +1! I ain’t got no new friends out here and I is lonely.

rwilliams4782 says:

Smh these old azz suits ppl bringing in..

They branging yall the Easter suits from ’84? :lol:

153

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Smh these old azz suits ppl bringing in..
      _________________________
      Everybody can’t afford to have tailored Express suits like you :rolleyes:
      *****************************

Express is having a sale on suits at the moment and an additional 40% off. So one could get a suit for about $80.00. That’s a bargin

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Chan don’t give it out on the internet :no:
      You got the ability to contact me tho :waiting:

@LADIE LEO
      “While Christie is a moderate I don’t believe he’ll get past the vetting because he is known as a bully. The right doesn’t really have any good contenders that I know of. The Tea Party folk are so extreme and the majority of the pundits i.e. Hannity, Palin, Limbaugh…are so extreme right along with them. They really need to revamp the party and stop with the gimmicks. I wouldn’t be surprised if they try to throw Bobby Jendel (sp) the LA Governor out there cause he’s some color. We have a Senator in FL Mario Rubio they are putting out there too. He refers to other brown people as immigrants and mess. They are a party full of gimmicks and hatered, not solutions.

I think they goin get one of them brothers from Texas. I forget their name, they are hispanic I think.

Jindal has RUINED his chances. These idiot rednecks in Louisiana are religiously Republican even though that consistently makes them dirt poor, but even the republicans here hate Jindal.

He was shameless in vying for the job. He is trying to become more extreme to the right too. smh.

rwilliams4782 says:

But let ppl rest in dignity not a pissy azz james evans suit..we provide suits and shoes they just didnt wanna spend the money

Unshakable says:

Good morning, rose garden and lurkers alike. I have been grinding hard for my coins. I just wanted to say you roses and these posts have me like this –> :hahaha:

lovezoe says:

Taken- :stop: it’s enough to go round

Can I be your +1 when they play the Thunder? :love:

nah the daddy is bruce lee-roy

Yesss @eye of heart. .

Orange Blossom says:

nah the daddy is bruce lee-roy
      ——————
      Where him is?

kamadiva says:

Outkast reuniting for Coachella!

Unshakable says:

@rwilliams,

Some peepa are just bereaved on a budget. #helpful :tea:

@THEREPIST
      “Not automatically. I think the cover up and what was said in the email classifies it as discrimination. It was solely based on sexual identity.

Like I said, I don’t know much more than what’s been reported in the media. So I wish them all well.”

This that bullchit. In the email they gave a clear example of why he shouldn’t dress like a woman and how that effected the show… which is what he is there to do.

He don’t have a leg to stand on now. What an embarrassment to the gay community who face real discrimination and bigotry… SMH.

iAmChan says:

If y’all in DC, holla @ me. I’m going to see the Rockets tomorrow.

Lemme call my supplier cuz im gonna need to be in space by 8pm

LadieLeo says:

*************************
      I’ll message you on fb some time today.

:huh:

Lemme call my supplier cuz im gonna need to be in space by 8pm
      ________________________

beam me up scotty :smoke:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Smh these old azz suits ppl bringing in..

maybe it was the client’s fav

plus, you’ll be clowning them for burying a new suit if they came up short with pappy’s money because they paid for a new suit. that’s a lot of pressure – you judging them AND they gotta get ready to be judged by God

Now lol @orange

I NEVER KNEW THAT NEYO WROTE THE SONG RUSSIAN ROULETTE…. NOW THAT I KNOW I CAN HEAR HIS VOCALS INTHE BACK GROUND…

AND DONT ASSUME I AM WRITING IN ALL CAPS B/C I AM ESSITED FOR THAT LOL I AM ACTUALLY WORKING AND TOO LAZU TO TURN OFF ALL CAPS

Chan- is that like crypto

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I gots me a new sweater #yewcare :cool:

– you judging them AND they gotta get ready to be judged by God

————-
      um they were judged the second they were declared dead, soooo… i doubt they will be waiting to get judged until after they get burried :lol:

:hug:

IsThisThingOn... says:

Chile I saw her the other night on my strange addiction.

____________________________

did y’all see the lady with the long fingernails AND toenails??!! :hide:

rwilliams4782 says:

Now bc im gonna tell you what would happen.. this suit is way too big therefore we have to stuff him.. shes gonna complain about the suit being stuffed and complain about it being too big

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Thanks. Lemme call my hubby :cell: I got him a nice vest and slacks outfit from there once

rwilliams4782 says:

I wonder how ppl with nails like that wipe

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Thanks for the deets on the sweater Karma & its at Bloomingdales if anyone is looking for it :cheer:

:yawn: this is the kind of weather I should be at home in the bed in whew !!!
      I am so sleepy :sad: let get freaky friday started or crack a joke or suntin :tea:

I gots me a new sweater #yewcare
      _______

The tiger sleeve one? :eek:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

you judging them AND they gotta get ready to be judged by God
      BLOOP!! She went there. Murder font :ghost:

rwilliams4782 says:

I try to make the dead look good and when u dont give me a plateau to work with it makes me look bad..bc u know regular ppl come to the fune home to visit and be nosey..dont want them sayin my work isnt good

… Jay and Bey rented out a zoo for Blue? :cool:

iAmChan says:

@ Leo, okay, let me reactivate or just send it on my business page (click my name here)

Chan- is that like crypto

Talking about my job?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I am in digital forensics tho
      ——
      I read that and thought of the man that takes the pictures of the dead bodies on NCIS

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I gots me a new sweater #yewcare
      _______

The tiger sleeve one? :eek:

by OutsidetheBox on Jan 10, 2014 at 10:57 am

—————

:yes: just ordered it from Bloomies :happy:

rwilliams4782 says:

Yep express is a good place for suits.. they arent that expensive

:cry: My side piece Jesse Williams had a baby with his wife.. :heart:

rwilliams4782 says:

Lol thanks Razz.. u will be amazed how some ppl die not believing in anything..

… Jay and Bey rented out a zoo for Blue

Eye of Heart says:

My side piece Jesse Williams had a baby with his wife..

I ain’t emm know he had a wife. :wail: She betta be black tho! :mad:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

naw, but you know when they catch folks for cpu crimes and all of that good stuff? Thats what I do. I can take your computer and find shyt that YOU forgot was on there lol. Just cuz you delete don’t mean it’s gone baybeh.

:snort: Enablers! :2dance:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So you guhl wouldn’t be able to find SHYT on you huh? :lol:

Chan- yeah

SN: I hate when I refresh and this dude tittay is out :eyeroll:

rwilliams4782 says:

She is @eyeofheart and shes not famous been rockin with her for a min.. I think shes a teacher

@RWill, I still hate her. :lol:

IsThisThingOn... says:

therefore we have to stuff him

okay, you win (i’m too squeamish and spooky to go any further with this) :hide:

much respect *makes sign of the cross* :kona:

She is @ :heart: Shole is. :hug:

Gigi26 says:

@Man: ain’t Jindal a dot head? He ain’t winning shyt he won’t even make it into the primary..last thing the US of A is gonna vote for is a Injun curry eater :no:

Eye of Heart says:

My side piece Jesse Williams had a baby with his wife..

I ain’t emm know he had a wife. She betta be black tho!

—————
      :yes:

IsThisThingOn… says:

Chile I saw her the other night on my strange addiction.

____________________________

did y’all see the lady with the long fingernails AND toenails??!! :hide:
      ____________________________
      I didn’t see that one, but Her azz can’t be clean…….

Eye of Heart says:

I ain’t emm know he had a wife. She betta be black tho!
      _________________________

she black AND big. :yes: cutie pie

iAmChan says:

@ Eye – Won’t find nothing that I don’t want to be found, lol. I am assigned to a mobile unit now….got the info to hack into mobile phones and shyt.

@ lovezoe – you are on the money.

So you guhl wouldn’t be able to find SHYT on you huh?
      _________

Great point :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

Lol @isthisthing on.. its really not that bad… u should come down and work a day with me

Eye of Heart says:

@Rwill, Has anyone asked you about your opinion on the Kendrick Johnson case? Is it normal to take the organs out and stuff the body with newspaper? :thinking:

She is in Real Estate or something..he used to be a teacher tho. :yes:

ShireeSongz says:

GO PANTHERS!!____________________________________________________________________

Gooo Drayton Florence! Thats my cousin

LadieLeo says:

@Chan, I just messaged your business page.

lovezoe says:

Chan- that’s what’s up. You work with military.?

BRB..Meeting

Unshakable says:

@Razz,

Good morning honey bunches…..sorry about the monistat mishap…..

What I wanted to ask you is this—> I thought people were judged on Judgment Day? :think:

No shade….I just want to engage in friendly dialogue about this. By the way, this convo is open to all other roses. :hug:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Ok now that my fashion crisis is over…. What fcukery ya’ll talking about???? :popcorn:

Hi @ OTBoo. I appreciate what you did for me :tea:

Bout to eat lurnch

iAmChan says:

Can I hire you to find some shyt out bout this nigga for me? :lol: J/k

IsThisThingOn... says:

_______________________________

but people don’t believe though

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Unshake!!!!!!

LadieLeo says:

I didn’t see that one, but Her azz can’t be clean…….

*******************
      maybe she has a bidet :thinking:

I remember the Old New Slow Boo was telling me about someone and was so excited about the lil story cause he didn’t think I knew what a bidet was. The kicker is he didn’t know what the name of it was. He was so sweet and slow.

rwilliams4782 says:

@eyeofheart no u thats not normal procedures. The pathologist takes the organs. We reconstruct but it doesnt require stuffing..

IsThisThingOn... says:

SN: I hate when I refresh and this dude tittay is out :rolleyes:

____________________________

Look, don’t bring your husky arse in here criticizing folk appearance :hahaha:

kamadiva says:

IsThisThingOn… says:

_______________________________

but people don’t believe though
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Ex (an IT professional) got busted for cheating of some pics he had on a laptop he gave me. The pics were during our relationship!

It is NEVER Erased!! You have to re-image your machine for them to be completely gone!

IsThisThingOn... says:

Chile I saw her the other night on my strange addiction.

____________________________

did y’all see the lady with the long fingernails AND toenails??!!
      ____________________________
      I didn’t see that one, but Her azz can’t be clean…….

**************************************
      i don’t think they even broached this subject

Is the blog broke or did :eek: Did J and nem come and get SR? :thinking:

We, thee Roses love Blu’s lil cute self. :woot:

SR check in! :rules:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Is the blog broke or did Did J and nem come and get SR?

What’s the problem? :lol:

You! You’re a riot! *flips a table*
      #nothingiswrongijustwantedtoreadyesterdaysthreadanditsGONE :eek:

Happy Saturday :woot:

Milky says:

Dtts :kiss: hi sandra can we get a weekend post? That jayz post must have went lrft really fast!

Milky says:

@ sandra why are my posts awaiting moderation. I need answers :waiting:

Milky says:

@ sandra why are my posts awaiting moderation. I need answers

This blog has comment moderation enabled for all new comments. If you change your name or your email address, the blog treats you like a new comment.

Milky says:

@sandra I havent changed anything. Whats up with that?

I just installed a new plugin to capture spam. Everyone may have to be approved again before they can comment. If it’s too problematic I will disable the plugin.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:phew: thought I was :banned: for a min there…… :waves: Heyyyyyyyy Auntie glad to see no one stole you… what happened did you need a break from us & our ratchet behavior? :ashamed:

JerseyGirl68 says:

I would fire the individual who thought it was a good idea to hire him in the first place.

If you didn’t want a man who is a female in his head, then you should not hired him.