LeBron James Caught Red-Handed

LeBron caught out there

Miami Heat superstar LeBron James’ wife, Savannah James has surely heard past rumors of her husband cheating on her. But, unlike most women who catch their husbands cheating, Savannah has chosen to look the other way. Unlike most women, Savannah knows who and what she is married to. So today’s news won’t come as a surprise to her.

NBC Associate Producer Stacey Klein shook up the Heat Nation with a singular post on her Instagram account.

Klein wrote: “Pretty decent day at the WH today. The Miami HEAT gave a “POTUS” jersey to the head honcho and I watched LeBron ask a girl for her number, right in front of me. He just got married in September. #happilyeverafter #champions #picstitch”

LeBron caught out there

But after the First Lady Michelle Obama intervened, Klein did a little editing to her original post.

After the post made the rounds in Washington and first lady Michelle Obama tweeted out a cutesy picture of James helping her promote health eating, Klein did a little editing to: “The HEAT at the WH today. Team presented a “POTUS” jersey to the head honcho.”

James married his longtime girlfriend Savannah Brinson, in San Diego, Calif. on Sept. 14 and from indications in the media is still in the honeymoon phase. Source

• Jay Z Allegedly Spent $8,000 On Belgium Beauty Queen
  • Big Boi’s Wife, Sherlita Patton, Files for Divorce
  • Does Paula Patton know about this bish?
  • Dwyane Wade Confirms He Fathered Infant Son With a Groupie

242 Responses to “LeBron James Caught Red-Handed”

deedeegirl says:

She’s pretty. Regular dudes with no money and no fame can’t keep it in their pants. I doubt anyone will be surprised when/ if he gets caught.

VDot says:

:rofl: Let me find out my OTBayBay was at the White House. :lol:

deedeegirl says:

And I would not jack up my situation because someone says he asked for a phone number.

iscream says:

That is not getting caught red handed. Maybe the post was edited because the author realized they were making something out of nothing.

@NikkeMinxx says:

Im gonna go stand somewhere on the left side of the building so I’ll already be there when the comments in this post arrive.

Is Savvy St. James missing some edges. Lemme find out she sleep in head wrap.

:coffee: <<<Savannah's reaction to this

Money is a hell of a thing,.. Can’t see why else anyone would want to sleep with Benjamin button. NBA needs a support group for women whose husbands cheat.

rwilliams4782 says:

Made my nouncement In last post not saying it no mo

@NikkeMinxx says:

and she might need some spanx…. #TeamOTB :danban:

Now, I ain’t a LeBron a fan, but I hope these hoes out here know, that nigga ain’t leaving Savannah for nothing. You can take that chit to the bank.

That nigga loved her funky drawls even when she ain’t even bathe reguarly. :yes:

You can’t compete with that. :shrugs:

Game over for them side hoes.

Nicca side profile looks like the Duke Blue Devil mascot

capricorn83 says:

I don’t think most people would be surprised if Lebron was cheating BUT the number situation could have been innocent. Stacey was being messy

Stacy Klein azz was prolly tryin hard as she could to throw that monkey at LeBron! (or any of those NBA players)

deedeegirl says:

From downstairs about hairfinity for those who want to know about the vitamin.

Hey ya’ll,
      About the hairfinity… first, I did not have hair growing out of strange places, none on my chest, chin, ears or whatever. Just the usual places (hate body hair, I remove all the sh!t anyway).
      Second in terms of growth, I would say a little less than a half an inch. I was expecting at least an inch based on what I have heard/read about the product but I am a slow grower so I guess I’m not surprised. I paid for two months so I am going to stick with it before I decide what to do.
      Thank you for the compliments on my skin. It is one thing I have going for me. LOL.

@NikkeMinxx says:

@Man #11.. realest schidt you ever wrote. Lebron pro’lly share my daddy’s sentiment regarding his wife….. “I ain’t leaving her for nobody and it ain’t gnna end well for the bish who bring enough drama to make her leave me”.

@RWilli sorry to hear that about your grandma… but good job for pursuit of the degree. I’m a fan of your comments. :thumbsup:

Haters gon’ hate.

@NIKKE
      “11.. realest schidt you ever wrote. Lebron pro’lly share my daddy’s sentiment regarding his wife….. “I ain’t leaving her for nobody and it ain’t gnna end well for the bish who bring enough drama to make her leave me”.

:yes:

Now, don’t get it twisted…he male, young, rich, famous, rich, healthy, rich and rich, so that nigga is phucking these hoes. Believe that.

But yeah, him love him some Savanah.

Um what if he was networking? :shrugs: But why she felt the need to post that tho. Get a life

That nigga loved her funky drawls even when she ain’t even bathe reguarly.

————-
      He was prolly the one tht didnt do that :no:

@NikkeMinxx says:

he male, young, rich, famous, rich, healthy, rich and rich,
      __________________________________________________________
      :dead:

VDot says:

Let me find out my OTBayBay was at the White House.
      —————-

iAmChan says:

I’m to scary to have a side bish. Well, I was scared skrate. I had one when I lived in Houston, and when I tried to break it off, she was sitting on top of my car outside of my job in sweatpants and a bandana talmbout “We finna go tell this bish you ain’t her no more, you is ours”

Please forgive me Grammar Police, I meant to write *too scary*

VDot says:

_____________________________________

:popcorn: So how did the bish take it when yall told her?

:waiting:

kahmmillion says:

That lady is too messy. Was she close enough to hear what the conversation was about before she ran to Twitter? If I was Savannah, I wouldn’t pay this bish no mind. :coffee: LeBron seems like more of a stand up dude than D. Wade. Until someone comes up with concrete evidence that he’s actually doing something, I will be cheering for these two.

Let me find out my OTBayBay was at the White House. :lol:

:cell: Been on with Ms. Pope all night.. :phew:

and she might need some spanx…. #TeamOTB :danban:

:huh: I’m up here straight STARING at this picha wondering about her mid section. Maybe its the clothes. Lebron if she pregnant I sweartagawdddddd :wail: you gonna have to buy me a bigger house this time..

TY for the vote of confidence @Nikk :kiss: . I swear im bout to be done with him tho.. *hair toss* *blunt drag*

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Savannah gonna pull a Shaunie in 10yrs watch :tea:

Savannah looks cute up top :yes: Lebron is lucky :lol:

So how did the bish take it when yall told her?

rwilliams4782 says:

Can LeBron take hairfinity?

deedeegirl says:

This UPS guy must wear a damn jet pack. I sit three feet from the door. He knocks and by the time I get to the door the package on the front porch and this fool aint NOWHERE to be found. Aint no way he making it back to the truck that fast!

felinelurker says:

by iAmChan

This shyt here, had me hollerin in the drs office!

Ion like that cardigan with that dress but she is always cute in the face. :lol: #somethingnice #payingitforward #shebettasaysomethingnicebyke

deedeegirl says:

LeBron needs cell therapy.

rwilliams4782 says:

Can LeBron take hairfinity?
      ———-
      :rofl: :spank: :yes:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Uhm Chan.. ninja if you dont tell us the rest of the story :mad:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I like Vannah hair cut. And Dub if you in here I hatechu for that video.
      I’m so glad trouble dont last always. hunch, hunch heyyyyyyyyyyy. I think I died a lil.

anw_rootbeer says:

Prob not a good look for James or D Wade to be partying in ATL Sunday…Atl is groupie capital! Nevertheless…I’ll be in attendance peeping the scene lol

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHTTTTTT R WILLI :rofl: yo ass gonna be back to work REAL SOON tombout BRON :shotsfired:

rwilliams4782 says:

Can LeBron take hairfinity?

please dont give Man no more bright ideas :pray:

VDot says:

:popcorn: So how did the bish take it when yall told her?

She didn’t. I licked and poked side chick into amnesia. :tea:

Where D.wade gone be cuz I’m ovulating

spiceykay says:

Savannah is normally pretty but in this picture she looks like Bobbie Kristine.

RAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :chase:

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHTTTTTT R WILLI yo ass gonna be back to work REAL SOON tombout BRON
      —————
      But not in the way she would want to be :rolf: She would be the client :lol: :hug: JK R Willi

GellySammich says:

lol ertime “Hunch Hunch Cheese” mania dies down somebody else come in here just seeing it. :rofl: yall heathens needa learn to let stuff go.

@NikkeMinxx says:

@Chan is that it? :facepalm: *kicks rocks and walks off* That bish ain’t ’bout it.

Carrington says:

Savannah ain’t goin TO Savannah until she’s put in enough tortured “wifey” hours to walk away bitter, classy, and Nene Leakes, “very rich”… And I ain’t mad.

Let me meet a shugga mammy who wants to be wife’d up and a hoe simultaneously – I’m going to help her pick out her creep outfits & tell her to call me when she gets to his house to make sure she made it safely.

#Im loving like dat!

*mumbles* bobbi Kris looks like a premature river otter :tea:

Can LeBron take hairfinity?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :ghost:

iAmChan says:

I had one chick I was messing with stalk me hard. She was in the club on the wall dressed like a dude watching me all night. Had on some big jeans, a hoodie over her head and some Timbs. I had no clue til she followed me to the parking lot.

felinelurker says:

ertime “Hunch Hunch Cheese”

Don’t forget heyyyyyyy!

rwilliams4782 says:

Dude from nsync ain’t shame he got some hair plugs

@NikkeMinxx says:

#54…. :dead: Y’all put an extra pair of Nikes in my casket so I can bring them to my momma.

anw_rootbeer says:

Where D.wade gone be cuz I’m ovulating
      —————————————
      Velvet Room Sunday night! ATL

rwilliams4782 says:

Ok lemme go find something to wear

yall heathens needa learn to let stuff go.

the net never forgets. :rofl: Its cold in these Net skreets :rofl: I need to put my turkey wangs on. :hahaha: :rofl: Cant quit yall.

:dead:

SOTHERNGRL says:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
      Please tell me you made this up. But if not that was some straight gangsta chit right there.

Yall even got FL in on it :crying1:

FuturedocDonte says:

Savannah gonna pull a Shaunie in 10yrs watch
      —-
      All she need is 5 :coffee:

I had no clue til she followed me to the parking lot.
      _________

You get Kanye Punched?

Spree-welled? Whhaaaa? :popcorn: She prolly just cried.. :eyeroll:

I wish this bish sit her charlie Wilson lookin azz down

I wouldnt have no kids tho Razz. Look at that nigga nose..and my nose :phew: I wouldnt even DEW that to a kid. :hahaha:

Carrington says:

Savannah ain’t going TO Savannah until she’s put in enough hours as the, “long-suffering wife” to be able to walk away with some new “class” and Nene Leakes “rich”.

If I met a sugga mammy who wanted to get wife’d up and STILL be in them streets, I would help that hoe pick out her creep ensemble, give her a kiss and ask her to call me to let me know she made it to her sideline hoe’s place safely.

And when the statute of limitations is up on her coin purse… I’m going house, and car shopping.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Did she have freeze curls when she took the hoodie off?

Lmao @who

I wouldnt have no kids tho Razz. Look at that nigga nose..and my nose I wouldnt even DEW that to a kid.
      ————-
      Yew must not have paid attention to MY nose :lol:

where is KenyaMel?

I been taking these chia seeds all week. they suppress my appetite for a good 3 hours and then BAM! im starving like marvin. its weird.

im not trying to lose weight. i just got them out of curiousity.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Chan she followed you to your car :cold: That hoe was cray. Did she used to *cuts camera on* sing songs to you *shoulder shrug* If she did :nono :Trouble don’t last always :grin:

Orange..get u some loud..it suppresses mine

im starving like marvin. its weird.
      ————
      That episode of South Park? :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:cold: <– why this thang eyes so big "hahaha:
      Lemme go get my kids. And don't you foget
      TROUBLE DON'T LAST ALWAYS. And for that I am sew glad :bye:

iAmChan says:

You’ve got that good good?

I wish this bish sit her charlie Wilson lookin azz down

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      My coworkers thank I AM CRAZY…whooooooooooo look like Unca Cholly? First LeBron look like Billy Ocean and now Charlie Wilson in it.

EL CHA CHA says:

everybody in the this whole office (85 people) got the coughs.. :sick: this shyt is crazy, eem and including me! :no:

You’ve got that good good?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I wanna know too Sandra…

*sticks mic in Chan face*

SO??? Yes or no?

rwilliams4782 says:

This ole butch with this damn fedora and blue tooth headset. .trying to get my attention..boo I don’t date butches and if I did you are the weakest link…goodbye

You’ve got that good good?
      ————-
      :wail:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Ok so I rushed home from work and picked up the baby, just to see that yall still aint shyt. RWillie it’s so nice what you are doing for your grandmom. Bless her and you. But then you still aint shy about the Charlie Wilson thing, and WHO look like him?! Dubb can I get a recap please!

rwilliams4782 says:

Lmao sandra sitting under that shade tree lol

EL CHA CHA says:

@RWilliams…which girl are you in the picture in Kwyer MINES want to know :coffee:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

VH1 reached out to Apollo’s jump off today. But you ain’t eem hear that from me
      ——–
      And if she is not a damn dummy she will be right on tv. Watch.

Orange..get u some loud..it suppresses mine

thats exactly what i think these chia seeds are! may have got me a bad batch

rwilliams4782 says:

Nakeya gotta do what you gotta do to keep your name in that will lol

GellySammich says:

Charlie Wilson fedoras :crying1: He bedazzles em and sells em at his shows. No lie.

@el the short one

@NikkeMinxx says:

You want drama? Imma give y’all the main reason I will NEVER mess with a coworker ever ever again.

Before my ex and I got married, I was messing with a chick I worked with. We stopped messing around for about a year before me and my ex got together and eventually got married down the line. She knew I had a chick now and we were not messing around at all…..any who, when she found out she dug up all texts/notes blah blah blah, got my home address from her homegirl in hr and mailed them to her in which a signature was needed for her to get em……

This ole butch with this damn fedora and blue tooth headset
      ———–

Dubb can I get a recap please!

^^^^^^^^^^^^
      BRB

EL CHA CHA says:

@rw…OH sweet, heyyyyyy :wave: I liketh your hair, natural curls rock :yahoo:

rwilliams4782 says:

Well maybe she got hers there she look like she got GAP bands whole collection

missyJ says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyyyy El cha cha

missyJ says:

I’d buy one and wear it too… st least on the car ride home

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————
      Chhiilllddd that aint even the worst…but I can’t put it on here cuz the lurkers might be old girl the story is about. Let’s just say they had to go to court and the judge told her either stay away or go to jail. Chicks are crazy.

Yew must not have paid attention to MY nose :lol:

I love your nose! I think youre BEAUTIFUL… :hahaha: Prolly cause we kindred noses. :heart:

rwilliams4782 says:

The key to dating is..you have to date someone that has just as much to lose as you.. I have no business fuggin a fry cook with no diploma and 2 chirren..she dont..g.a.f

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Did I miss the recap???

iAmChan says:

You’ve got that good good?

My daddy told me to give the good shyt out in portions. I ain’t pay attention tho.

———-
      :phew: Say That :rofl:

Well hello @BigSis

missyJ says:

missyJ ain’t never stalked nor been stalked. I mean following an ex to work and around the skating rink dressed as the skate ref isn’t stalking.. is it??

rwilliams4782 says:

I be on lexis nexis like a mf tryna find records on potential gf

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

:hi: iAmChan! what did I walk in on?

GellySammich says:

:rolleyes: I got pregnant nose. Hmpf.

Short Recap
      ^^^^^^
      This post is about LeBittyBittyBumBum. Asked for some chick number at the White House. NBC editor may just messy though. Girl you know you want that dack…
      @Rwilliams is quitting her job and taking care of her grandma and going to school.
      Some bulldagger who looks like her first name is Charlie last name Wilson is trying to push up on her. Right now.
      Folks might get bot flies fuggin round with going to the Dominican Republic, Florida, Mexico, and Puerto Ricah
      Hair vitamins can make the hair on your knuckles, public hairs, and nip hairs grow. Not in everyone but some report this activity.
      Chan may have the good-good. Even SANDRA wants to know. He better GEAUX

This short recap from me to yall on today the sixteenf day of tew thousand fourtneen.

Bish you filed bankruptcy at 24 .. its not gonna work out

missyJ says:

You deserve a check. Do you boil rabbits too? LMAO

Even SANDRA wants to know. He better GEAUX
      —————-
      :ghost:

#1 I missed theeee Announcement :cry:
      ============
      #2 All he’s got to say is “wasn’t me :eek:
      =========
      #3 You should NEVER date anyone you work with or go to school with. Don’t eat where you shat…
      ==========
      #4 OTB, who you tawkin to in 103? :eek: #nosey

rwilliams4782 says:

My astigmatism too fuggin bad to stalk. Hell I can’t see at night

Bish you filed bankruptcy at 24 .. its not gonna work out

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You aint eem (supposed to) HAVE 7 years worth of CREDIT at 24yo.

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

:hi: iAmChan! what did I walk in on?

Well….I can show you better than I can tell you. LMAO

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

So @iAmChan I hear you got that “good good” are you doing as Auntie says that you are conditioned to do???? :think:

If a known and self admitted lesbun is like boy you got females stalking you… what that sausage do…??

You is the CHIT! Fist pump :party:

Yew must not have paid attention to MY nose

I love your nose! I think youre BEAUTIFUL… Prolly cause we kindred noses.
      ————
      :lol: Thank you! and yesss

@Gelly you should have seen my damn pregnant nose.

Matter fact they called me Dikembe Mutombo when I was pregnant. :crying1:

San ah make ya dance says:

===
      I learned Gold wearing Gold Digging golddiggers do :lol: here on SR :rofl:

I hate the rap line…buy a nukka new sneakuh…

I hate a friend of the blog for that line.

You don’t have to..Hell after 7 years it’s out to come off your credit report

iAmChan says:

@ Razz, ain’t nuttin wrong with your nose gul. If there was, you wouldn’t be my FB friend.

Chan may have the good-good. Even SANDRA wants to know. He better GEAUX
      ———-

Prolly cause we kindred noses.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Bell peppers?

I got one too

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Well….I can show you better than I can tell you. LMAO

So you know they released the dates and cities of where my beloved Outkast will be performing so again I ask…..which city??? :tea:

^^^
      Is this theee BIG NEWS????
      :woot: :partyhat: :yougogirlyell:

If not, please disregard :tea:

__________________________

but tommy you aint go NO job :huh:

rwilliams4782 says:

My nostrils big a.f. garage door openers

iAmChan says:

@ San ah make ya dance says:

Chan you be messing with the wrong ones sir :hahaha: Who the hell keeps texts from a year ago?

Dat crazy bish did. I had my young cousins get in that ass tho, lol.

I had my young cousins get in that ass tho

:fistbump:

Prolly cause we kindred noses.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Bell peppers?

I got one too
      ———————-
      :yes:

@Chan- Bruh– I’ve accepted my nose. I even play nosey nose with lil razz b/c if it weren’t for that, he’d look NOTHING like meh!

Took me a long time to learn to deal :lol:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Lemme get online and look at these here dates. Click my name and hit my biz page.

GellySammich says:

@Gelly you should have seen my damn pregnant nose.

Matter fact they called me Dikembe Mutombo when I was pregnant. :crying1:
      :lol: :notlaughing: I’m sorry Razz. I only said that for her attention though. Playin jealous.

rwilliams4782 says:

But she still has some coins tho orange lol..

He better GEAUX <— :rofl: :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

Death to phone posting :wail: Quick drive bye hewwo everyone everyone’s. Just wanted DUBB to know trouble don’t last always hey hey :shoulderhunch: :nun:

I had my young cousins get in that ass tho

:fistbump:
      ————
      Was bout to type the exact same thing :tea:

I got pregnant nose.

And I love it.. :heart:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Um I would not give two fukks how many numbers his facially challenged ass got. He got body, bread, and most importantly, CASH LMAO

Now that’s what ole gull thinking

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Thanks for the recap Dubb!

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

HEY OTB!! :D

Well my nose is lil. Aunt use to ask me can I breathe :| Hater :hahaha:

iAmChan says:

The hell is up with this shoulder hunching going on?

@DTTS Razzie. She purty. :yes:

Bell peppers?

:crying1: :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

GA if you still in here, where is my email!

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

@iAmChan I just hit that “like” button my dear

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Anybody know where to get some good weave online (or in Atlanta) that aint high as hell and wont have me shedding like sheep dawg??

iAmChan says:

@ San, I know where your width went. Your secret is safe with the management tho. LMAO

:notlaughing:

:hahaha: Let me see you over there.. :kiss: :hump:

MissHarlem says:

SAN OTB KEYA CHAN ORANGE :hug: see yall on the cool side of the pillow :peace:

————-
      :crying1: lol

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

@iAmChan I just hit that “like” button my dear

Awwwwww shyt now

SUGARPIEHONEYBUN :hug: You betta tell them.. Happy New Year!

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

buy a nukka new sneakuh
      ___________________________

LMAO!!! :rofl:

Well my nose is lil. Aunt use to ask me can I breathe :| Hater :hahaha:

I just busted out fukking laughing and three otbs headed over here :chase: :rofl:

missyJ says:

missyJ gon give me the pressure… she just get so worked up when it comes to her homework. If she can’t figure the answer out right away she gets to carrying on Ain’t nobody got time fo dat

GellySammich says:

:eek: you can see whatever you like *Eddie Cain flash* daaaaaang

San ah make ya dance says:

Well my nose is lil. Aunt use to ask me can I breathe Hater
      ———
      I used to watch my friend’s kids and they’re white and messican.. I’d be looking at their noses like damn can you breev nicca. The younger one is a mouth breather and drooled everywhere… he is three. :lol:

MISS New Yawwkkkkka :hug: :cry: Miss you, stank bug!

————-
      Girl that shyt was not funny :rofl: :( <—really tho back then

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

But when she said RED HANDED, i thought she meant like ROBIN THICKE red handed. SMH. this just inside groupie hating. she wanted her turn on the pole and got jelly

The hell is up with this shoulder hunching going on?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In re to Post 64 on the Drake Jordan’s post @Chan. Click my name. It has sound.

@162 I HATE that dayum ONE line in that whole song. It really irks the entire hail outta me. “Buy a nukka new sneakuh”. Singular. One sneakuh. Ugh. And when I be at work boppin along low key sanging the words…I skip that line. I just CANT.

————-
      :( Be like lil button noses :hahaha: I swear you can’t see my nostrils that good.

———

daaaaaang

What is wrong with you today :hahaha: :heart: Mustve had that nap..

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

So dont none of yall folks know nothing about where to find no weave. yall just gone nignore my ass. i see how it is :cry:

———–
      Jenie in the A. She directed me to Studio Hair 4 Atl. I haven’t used mine yet tho

Trendsetter says:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

__________________________

LOL. I do but I’m in Chicago

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:hug: Hey Harlem!!!!!! Miss your font! Come back soon!

Trendsetter says:

@Sugar

I heard good things about AliExpress

Thank you Baby girl! I rem the first time i kissed someone with thin lips and nose..I was :| and so self conscious about my own lips cause his chit was thinnnnnnnnn. Never got over that. :hahaha: obviously it didnt work out.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Thanks SAN and Trendsetter!!

LOL. I do but I’m in Chicago
      ————-
      Swear I been looking for a reasonable priced stylist there :( I will not let just anybody put this lace closure in :nono:

missyJ says:

Why did I just have to give someone a 4 text cuss out?? :facepalm: When folks gon learn, if you aren’t my man, paying my bills, or signing my checks I DON’T OWE YOU CHIT! If I choose to be nice to you be happy with it and if I have a day when I am less than the best :shrugs: deal with it. People really just want your best then want you to settle for whatever scraps they choose to throw your way

It is not my afternoon, I tell you what….

I don’t wear weave.. check instagram

I don’t wear weave.. check instagram

I do but I’m in Chicago

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Me too but I am in NC.

@Jenie had posted about about some online but it cost 5000 US American dollars somebody had said.

Aliexpress

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

————–
      I just ordered clipin weave from Amazon :rofl: The hair is NOOICE (Bernie Mac Voice)

I will play in it this weekend.

_________

i thought everyone understood she mad cause he didnt ask for HURR numma.. she betta gone on and associate something. Produce some nutts in her mouth and be quiet. :blink:

I rem the first time i kissed someone with thin lips and nose..
      ————
      Life just aint fair I’m a step up from yt ppl lips :( Bf got the opposite of me on both ends. Perfect Match :heart:

VDot says:

You’ve got that good good?

_____________________________

:dead: RW you still got keys to the funeral home?

What part of nc

Why did I just have to give someone a 4 text cuss out??
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I am DYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Cause BFF was talking the OTHER DAY about Imma have to go OWF on this dude. Its gonna take me at least 3 whole texts to say it all. :ghost:

5000 US American dollars somebody had said.
      —————
      :hahaha: I gots to go :phew:

Yea vdot

LuvLife, phone just died…. I saw a special on how all the pcs around the world got a chip (that was installed at the manufacturers) in it, so it can look at us and hear us :blink:
      Smartphones too.
      :wtf:

Trendsetter says:

San ah make ya dance says:

LOL. I do but I’m in Chicago
      ————-
      Swear I been looking for a reasonable priced stylist there I will not let just anybody put this lace closure in
      _____________________________

My stylist just installed my lace closure last Thursday. I love it!

Where MisT chaste (for this week) ass at? :hahaha:

I need her to say something funny about RWilli double posting she dont wear weave.. :hahaha:

*removes wig….wraps headwrap super big and high*

What part of nc

^^^^^^^^^^^^
      The capital.
      919 muthafawkas :wave:

San ah make ya dance says:

LOL. I do but I’m in Chicago
      ————-
      ———–

Try Hype Hair.

GellySammich says:

I’m a step up from yt ppl lips
      prove it :eek:

_________

They sure do..girl who you done hurt? :|

Hype Hair is in Oak Park, Il though.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

RAZZ, what kind of hair is it from amazon?

I got a weave hookup on the east coast, and on the west coast :rofl: True story.

Raleigh

Remy…. I have to look up the name.. It’s the same ish yt ppl be using.

GellySammich says:

Babe I got bored last night and looked up this naptural person you always raving about. :heart: Don’t show me nothing else. Had me detanglin my hair and erthang. Made me feel bad. It was the least I could do. AND HER BAAAABBBYYYYY!!!! :melts:

:lol: You are right cause when somebody with strong features try me I be like look stop that chit. It wont work. :eek: :hahaha:

Licked the box of a chick at Unc..nice town

:hahaha: Pimpin all over the world ass. MisT gonna love this!

Chimee Edwards on YT hair is everything

iAmChan says:

Yall talking weave on a Thursday? Y’all trying to hit the streets and be fast this weekend. Feeding box and such.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

The bf has nice lips…… *picks up cell phone to make a call* heheheh. Maybe I can be all happy like Razz was tomorrow.

:hahaha: Pimpin all over the world ass. MisT gonna love this!

I’m in Dallas dammit :hahaha:

Licked the box of a chick at Unc..nice town

We brotha and sistah now. No denying.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Y’all trying to hit the streets and be fast this weekend.
      ———
      Uh no! Some of us are not trying ot be fast this weekend. We are trying to be fast TONIGHT!!!

Feeding box and such.
      ———-
      This mean what I think it mean? :huh:

Licked the box of a chick at Unc..nice town

But where was the question :rofl:

:love: I cannot even stop imagining what THAT mane is looking like.. :hump:

She is the best aint she? Thas who got me to cutting off my hair. Never looked byke! Come on lets make another baby.. :hump:

Lol @chan ikr

:cry: Gelly u ain’t right!
      Trend who did u go too

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Feeding box and such.
      ———-
      This mean what I think it mean? :huh:

:thinking: Feeding it with Duck :eek:

:rofl: :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Chan, you still have your blog?

We are trying to be fast TONIGHT!!!

:ghost:

Dtts we were discussing NC

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————-

I was happy to be happy this morning :lol:

#althoughididgetmesomeonlunchandsh it

:newpost:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

@iAmChan I expect an itinerary tomorrow…..goodnight

San, where at? Where you going? #lost :cry:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Feeding box and such.
      ———-
      This mean what I think it mean? :huh:

It does. Y’all trying to be on a dinner plate. When I say dinner plate, I mean anywhere with enough room for you to spread eagle to moisturize somebody’s facial features…..

See, I ain’t been shaving my face, so I wanna see if it makes my hair grow faster like fertilizer.

so yall baby gonna come out like jay z or nah? :think:

I like Chime..love her hair but she is ..not as knowledgeable about hair. She just has pretty hair. I subscribe to her too tho. She just says a lot of cringe worthy chit and I get uber annoyed.

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

@iAmChan I expect an itinerary tomorrow…..goodnight

I only see 4 dates babe.

Dtts in MI going to the Chi

Dtts in MI going to the Chi

Tiki got on one of yalls outfits upstairs :rofl: :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Well my nose is lil. Aunt use to ask me can I breathe Hater
      by San ah make ya dance on Jan 16, 2014 at 4:32 pm
      ————-
      People told me this too!!! :rofl: they said I had the nose Michael J died for :crying1:

West Coast Chick says:

I think the reporter should be fired. what she reported has nothing to do with political affairs. she was out of line for sure