Mary J Blige’s Dad Stabbed, Critically Injured

Mary J Blige

The father of R&B singer Mary J Blige is in critical condition after he was stabbed in the neck during a domestic dispute with his girlfriend, the Battle Creek Enquirer reports.

Michigan police say the father of multi-platinum-selling singer Mary J. Blige was stabbed and critically injured.
Police say his ex-girlfriend is in jail on an attempted murder charge.

Battle Creek police say the attack happened about 7 a.m. Thursday at the apartment of 63-year-old Thomas Blige.

Police say he had a neck wound and was taken to Kalamazoo’s Bronson Methodist Hospital, which says it has no information on his condition.

Detective Sgt. Jim Martens tells the Battle Creek Enquirer that officers recovered the knife and found Blige’s ex-girlfriend with blood on her clothing. She’s in the Calhoun County jail and is expected to be arraigned Friday.

Blige, 43, dominated the charts in the 1990s. She is best known for her multi-platinum hits, “Family Affair”, “Real Love”, “Not Gon’ Cry”, “No More Drama”, and “Be Without You”.

• Mary J Blige Blasts Burger King for Racist Ad
  • Jay Z is not aging well
  • Celebs Out & About: Mary J Bige, Monica, Jeezy, Devyne Stephens
  • Bank sues Mary J Blige for $250,000, She blames her people
  • Photo: Splash News

41 Responses to “Mary J Blige’s Dad Stabbed, Critically Injured”

:eek: Mary looking old :phew: Yeah folks are crazy out here :tea:

63 Chile Bye :stop: at that age folks should be relaxing watching MSNBC and traveling……. to old to be dealing with a fool ……. folks grow up :tea:

Can we please get a mugshot? How old is the girlfriend?

Afiya says:

OH MY, I :pray: he has a speedy recovery :smh:

:offtopic: It’s :cold: as Sandra’s attutude towards the Carters :angry:

LadieLeo says:

TheRealAshland says:

Can we please get a mugshot? How old is the girlfriend?

——————————————————————————–

:computer:

Cheryl Ann White, 50, of an address in the same apartment complex where Blige lives, was arrested at the scene. She was charged with assault with intent to murder and was being held in the Calhoun County jail.

Get well soon Daddy Blige.

Too old for that shyt :facepalm: smh ….. I refuse to be dealing with a fool at that age :nono: I refuse….. this is why I am winging the idiots out now in my early 30’s

Anna says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

63 Chile Bye at that age folks should be relaxing watching MSNBC and traveling……. to old to be dealing with a fool ……. folks grow up

~~~~~~~~~~~
      Don’t forget watching “The Weather Channel”. That is too old for all that mess.

kamadiva says:

She is too old too to be acting crazy! Pappa Blige may have that CURVE!

Sad! There is an order for her to stay away from him and she is on Probabtion for bashing over the head with a glass candlestick back in October.

anw_rootbeer says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Too old for that shyt smh ….. I refuse to be dealing with a fool at that age I refuse….. this is why I am winging the idiots out now in my early 30?s
      ————————
      CO SIGN ALL OVER THIS

LadieLeo says:

kamadiva says:

She is too old too to be acting crazy! Pappa Blige may have that CURVE!

**************************
      Some folk just love til it hurt

kamadiva says:

Literally!

LadieLeo says:

kamadiva says:
      She is too old too to be acting crazy! Pappa Blige may have that CURVE!
      **************************
      Some folk just love til it hurt

That’s a mental issue :tea: hell love is not suppose to hurt …. hell people do

Mary’s father is in his 70s. Why is he dating a woman young enough to be his daughter? :shrug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Y’all say Diddy Blige be laying that pipe!?
      :whistle: I been stroking… That’s what I been doing

Some folk just love til it hurt

jeniefrumdabloc says:

That’s a mental issue hell love is not suppose to hurt …. hell people do

Exactly. The problem with us is we don’t know what Love is. We think Love hurts or Love means material things.

LadieLeo says:

****************
      I’m confused I thought he was 63 and she was 50. From another post I thought the daddy was 63 and Mary was 50. Either way don’t matter the age folk need to keep they hands to themselves!

LadieLeo says:

************************
      :nono: not me ion wanna hurt and you can keep all your crap if you think that gives you license to treat me wrong

In his 70’s :phew: Great Day …… well to each is own …. guess he trying to stay young :shrugs: and then ended up with a chick with childish ways :no:

Smonae says:

GM :waves:
      Sandra
      Jenie
      Ashland
      LadieLeo
      Taken
      Kam
      ANW
      WhoDat
      Anna
      Afiya

Still sad, the girlfriend had no right to stab that man unless it was self defense :no:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I’m listening to the TJMS and is just hearing of this. Damn Pops what did you do. Chit :wave: Morning Roses

Some folk just love til it hurt
      jeniefrumdabloc says:
      That’s a mental issue hell love is not suppose to hurt …. hell people do

Its a thin line between love and lust :no: and if you ain’t careful that lust will mess ya up :tea: have ya thinking you in love chile …. mess ya mind all up

kamadiva says:

I don’t want that kinda love. My son told me once that he loved me to death….I snapped quick and told him to love me to LIFE! I ain’t got time for NO-BODY tryna take me out of here cuz they can’t live without me! F-dat!

kamadiva says:

:thankyou: Say that speak life chile …. not death :tea: it’s very important to explain this to your children cause now…. chile these tv shows and what our kids are subjected to daily :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning all!

flsun99 says:

Welp….guess he won’t be hitting anyone else anytime soon.

weFukNorNah says:

That age you need to be raking leaves in the yard and taking your blood pressure pills

Hey Keya :tea: how is the youngin doing ?

weFukNorNah says:

:hahaha: yeen know :tea: I was thinking sitting with the legs kicked up watching MSNBC looking at latest political agenda….. example that shaky azz social security…. he shouldn’t be partaking in non of that young folks foolery…… and she shouldn’t either …

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Jenie His face looked better today. Won’t He Do It!! lol. He went back to school, so I am hoping when I get him from school today, it does not look bad. But thanks for asking. :hug:

kamadiva says:

From what I read, he use to beat Mary’s mom, but looks like Karma caught up with him. Seems this chick was knocking him around! SMH

I did not know her father lived that close to me. Craziness none the less

I did not know her father lived that close to me. Craziness none the less

SOTHERNGRL says:

yeen know I was thinking sitting with the legs kicked up watching MSNBC looking at latest political agenda….. example that shaky azz social security…. he shouldn’t be partaking in non of that young folks foolery…… and she shouldn’t either …
      *************
      @JENNIE you been to my Momma house or some chit. Cause if this aint her with her cup of coffee. Fussing at the tv talking bout the govt aint ish. and planning whats for supper at 3:00 when the grands walk through the door. Not this chit

hell_on_heels says:

My prayers are with her family!!! Too damn old for the non-sense!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:offtopic: So my momma said she was dreaming this little baby, I’m like but wait, I thought your supposed to dream fish, not babies. So what really is it, do you dream fish for babies or little babies for babies?

weFukNorNah says: