Michelle Obama Admits to ‘Binge Watching’ Scandal

Red carpet arrivals at the 66th Annual Directors Guild Of America Awards

All that talk about “Scandal” actress Kerry Washington (pictured above) sleeping with President Barack Obama apparently hasn’t fazed Michelle Obama. The first lady admits to binge watching the popular ABC TV series that is based on a Washington, D.C. “fixer” who handles crises for the president of the United States.

Coincidentally, Washington celebrated her 37th birthday today, while Mrs. Obama celebrated her 50th birthday 2 weeks ago today.

From HuffPo:

It’s no secret that “Scandal” is one of the most addicting shows on TV, so we’re not exactly surprised that First Lady Michelle Obama has fallen under Olivia Pope’s spell.

On a long flight to Hawaii over the holidays, Obama said she fell in love with the ABC drama.

“I watched all the seasons; I caught up on ‘Scandal.’ I had never watched it,” she told Ryan Seacrest on Thursday (Jan. 30). “I love Kerry Washington. She is amazing, so it makes the show fun.”

Michelle isn’t the only Obama who has developed a binge watching habit. In December, Barack told the New York Times that he likes to kick back and relax with shows like “House of Cards,” “Homeland,” “Breaking Bad” and “Game of Thrones.”

• Woman who inspired ABC’s ‘Scandal’ says she hasn’t seen a “disaster” like Obamacare in a while
  • Obama and Daughters Return to D.C., While Michelle Obama Stays Behind in Hawaii With Oprah!
  • The Story Behind This Epic Michelle Obama Photo
  • Beyonce doesn’t care what Michelle Obama thinks
  • Photo: Splash News Online

31 Responses to “Michelle Obama Admits to ‘Binge Watching’ Scandal”

Anna says:

Scandal better hurry up and come back on. Kerri looks beautiful.

deedeegirl says:

never seen it

~~~~~~~
      sandra u aint right

Caramel Rain says:

I dont watch this show. I tried. I dont care

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

You know it’s bad when folks ASK to have the comments off in a post. Downstairs :hahaha:
      I am dead. I will not rise till Monday :nite:

Yardgirl says:

I got 3/4 way through season 2 and fell behind. Since ABC does not have season 2 OnDemand :cuss: I had to buy it on DVD and will be binge watching that plus the 10 season 3 episodes on the DVR. Phew that’s a lot of episodes to catch up on!! :phew:

The Game just came on formally accepted the challenge to fight George Zimmerman in the ring … but the promoter hedged, saying although Game is a front-runner, there are more than 4,700 others who want a piece of Zimmerman.

The Game scoffed at promoter Damon Feldman, who said Zimmerman would be a tough opponent because he’s been heavy into boxing training. Game — who’s 6’5″ and 240 lbs — predicts a quick knockout.

Damon says Zimmerman has agreed to fight DMX … and he says he’ll make a decision in a few days for the March 1 fight.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      OF COURSE he will fight DMX! fcuKing Coward!

Caramel Rain says:

Red Lobster has 2/29.99. Two appetizers, entrees and shared dessert :lol: if yall care.. Now i’m gone foreal.

weFukNorNah says:

Y do women on instagram take pictures posing like they dropped something on the floor?

Ok. A post that ain’t gone get me fired. I’ve been hating Kerry’s pregnancy looks. She doesn’t need to fire her stylist, but she needs to give him/her a leave of absence til the baby is born and get someone that doesn’t think of a preggers belly as fat. Dressing that girl in tents and what not.

weFukNorNah says:

Lemme go find dmx in SC and give him some good crack to whip his azz

Why would DMX even throw his name into the hat. The last thing I want to see if Triggerman knocking out DMX’s crackhead alcoholic self.

iAmChan says:

Chan checking in!

~~~~~~~
      EXACTLY! which is why Zimmerman agreed to that fight, he knows that dang man is FRAGILE! fat fcuker!

CHAN How are you?
      I cant stand that Gravie it scares me

Smonae says:

Yard Hulu $7.99 a month has all episodes :yes:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

@rwill get X some bath salts.

@chan u watch wrestling?

says:

:shocked:

no ™ SR shade?? :cloud:

look atchu Auntie! :clap:

& i cant WAIT for Scandal to come byke :yahoo:

Pregnancy sholl look good on Ms. Kerry :love:

says:

& i want yall to note Mrs AND Mr Obama got a shade-free post. She den did a 2-fer :nana:

Won’t He do it?!?! :nun:

yall have a great weekend folks! :peace: & hair gre..whip.. :kona:

I binged watched the first season so I could KETCHUP :yes:
      EYE am just like Michelle Obama :huh: :rofl:

Chan, what’s this about your leg?! :waiting:

===
      LuvLife, It could be a PLAN to get him somewhere WHERE FOLKS CAN OVERPOWER SECURITY and just put that mofo outta his misery. Or not :tea:

EL CHA CHA says:

NATURAL FACE Kerry :nono: BEAT FACE Kerry :bow: …. Im loving her glow tho

:wave: HOYBUGGAHLICIOUS :2dance: <– beyonce GROWN WOMAN

There are over 60 causes of intimate itch. Vagisil cures several, soap and water prevents most. Be smart. Washing the surface area does not suffice. Those beef curtains must be spread apart allowing a thorough cleansing betwixt. Good luck. says:

I love Michelle!!!! :yahoo:
      I love Kerry!!! :yahoo:
      I love Black people!!! :yahoo: sometimes :tea:

Kerry is so beautiful pregnant! Loving her looks accept the crop top look ! :thumbsup:

MsB2u says:

I lives me some Scandal
      Can’t wait still it starts back next week :smoke:

PumpkinsMama says:

I LOVE the Breakfast Club :love: :ashamed: :kona:

DaddyLilGirl says:

I love this show.

PumpkinsMama says:

And Dirty Dancing too :facepalm:

NOBODY puts Baby in the corner :rofl:

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Can’t believe people actually purchase dvd’s to tv shows. You can find the full season of Scandal and many other shows on Streamallthis. me just take out the space. Sorry Sandy for the plug I’m just trying to help a ninja out.

PumpkinsMama says:

The night we met. I often rememba :love: 2 strangers meeting for the very first time. Now here we iz. Facing each otha :kiss: 2 luvas holding on to something real. Something so meaningful. If you wanna know how I feel :think: I feel guuud :love: Baby I feel guuuud all ova :love:

PumpkinsMama says:

I’ve been tryin’ to tell myself I don’t need you
      Trying to hold back the feelings I feel for you
      Knowing in the end there’s no future for you and I
      I can’t tell no lie

Pumpkin, be mine, You never really got to know me
      Pumpkin, be mine, I should have said it at the time
      (Words left unspoken)
      They only gave you a token of my love, ooh

Take a second chance, see what you’re missing
      I’m just somebody you don’t know as well as you think you do
      So understand me this time
      Pumpkin, be mine