More Proof That Hip Hop is a Bad Influence On Our Children

Thug culture

I don’t blame the hood rat who dressed her son with his pants sagging and his drawers exposed, I blame hip hop and its poisonous influence on our culture. This photo of a toddler dressed in urban gear and holding a stack of cash big enough to choke a horse is making the rounds on the Internet. Influential rappers like Jay Z and Lil Wayne encourage our young men to continue dressing like slobs. Is it any wonder that the white community considers us to be a race of Thugs?

Photo: Instagram.com

• GellySammich

:huh: his parents are a bad influence on him. Wrappers don’t even dress their children like this :no:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Don’t blame the mama, but blame rap music? I’m failing to see the logic in that.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

I thought I was banned. I lost the ability to comment from work a day or so ago. Can someone suggest a way for me to fix the issue?

• weFukNorNah

I don’t blame rappers I blame his mother who had him at 13

• Gigi26

THE DIRTY FOOT PARENT OF THIS BOY IS THE BAD INFLUENCE SANDY :no: NOT HIP HOP.

• amatrex

Maybe it was Halloween and the mother thought it was funny. :shrugs:

• Hearts~n~Kisses

I blame the PARENTS!! Children are only exposed to what the parent allows them to be.

• Hearts~n~Kisses

• flsun99

The parents are responsible…not rappers!

• Smonae

Come on now Sandy :nono: u kno its that child’s ignant azz parent who did that.

• Afiya

Po kid, even his shoes are too damn big :smack:

• Smonae

Daddy prolly a young D-boi who think this shyt cool :no:

• GellySammich

the mother thought it was funny
    ________
    reaching for his junk too though?! :blink:

• i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove

Morning roses. I blame his granny for not raising his momma to have more sense. :chase:

• http://www.myspace.com/importantblackwomen Necelove

His Mom or Dad does not have to expose him to the rap that portrays a Thug life style. I assume they dressed him not the rappers nor the kid. This is parents fault all day right here. I control what my son see and listen to when in my presents which is often.

• Afiya

You know you can’t fall for EVERY THANG Sandra say, she be baiting you, trying to get you ready to slap somebody! :hahaha:

She know damn well that they dumb azz parents FAULT :yes: :tea:

• GellySammich

=/

:lol: :popcorn:

• i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove

reaching for his junk too though?!

by GellySammic
    Little boys discover their body very early

:rollseyes:

me —> :whip: <—this po baby's parentals

• OutsidetheBox

For the record, I dont fancy kids not dressed as kids.

That goes for these little girls yall be dressing up in your own likeness as well. :tea: Thats white, Black, Juan’s peepah, Asian.. lawd the Asians LOVE to dress their kids as adults. :no:

• GellySammich

yes puppy… but they don’t all pose while someone takes a picture of said discovery.

• OutsidetheBox

Gonna go ahead and agree with Richy that Thug is a cleaner way to call somebody a nigga. :)

• OutsidetheBox

Bet he wont be wearing Tru’s once he get in big kid’s sizes.. :lol:

• GellySammich

so :crying1: I can’t have a scarf to match her scabib?

• OutsidetheBox

SN: Fukk the white community..

• BostonBabe

The parents are responsible for that. It’s not even cute to see a kid dressed like that, I would automatically assume the mother is a hoodrat!

• QueenSJ

It’s starts at home, with the parents. It’s all in the mind.

This is why I don’t get the outrage at Michael Jordan and the shoes he re-re-releases every now and then. A business is going to do what it needs within in the bounds of the law (for the most part) to make money. Jordan and the rappers don’t force people to buy their commodities.

There will always be something inappropriate or not good for children that they’re inevitably exposed to. It’s the parents’ responsibility to mold their minds so that they’re not gullible and senseless over fickle bullsh!t.

• OutsidetheBox

so :crying1: I can’t have a scarf to match her scabib?

________

:hahaha: Did your mom ever try to dress you like her? You member that? :eek: MATCHING outfits?!?! :eek:

Of course you can! I meant babies in peplums and zippers and :thinking: leggings and sweaters and looking 16 instead of 3. I love a fashionable kid. But it seems to have turned into grown up fashion for kids.

• GellySammich

SN: Fukk the white community..
    :koolaid:

• OutsidetheBox

I would automatically assume the mother is a hoodrat!

Or the dad, but I feel you girl.

• http://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-vacation-express-10?p=3&utm_source=channel_getaways-deals&ut Orange Blossom

But T.I. be…..so are u saying that certain rappers have more influence or….

Nevermind. :tea:

He should hve jus put the money in a louie backpack.

• weFukNorNah

He should have on Oshkosh with lambs on it

Didnt I say Millennium parents :facepalm:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Hi Bird, I’m getting a ton of spam on the blog, so it was necessary to block an entire range of IPs. Unfortunately, your IP was among that IP range. The issue is fixed now. :)

• LadieLeo AKA That’s Ms. Petty Officer 2U

*************************
    The job probably put some sort of firewall up. What you do that you thought you got banned? :popcorn:

• flsun99

Is he holding his woody woodpecker??

• OutsidetheBox

SN: Fukk the white community..
    :koolaid:

:shrug: Just saying.

• Who Dat

Sorry. Im as hip hop as anybody I know. My kids or my nephews dont dress like this.

:hahaha: Bazinger..

• Gigi26

And I hate when these lil idiot ass mothers be dressing their kids up like adults n be having em posing off on the instagram, then get mad when people tell them about themselves. Protect your kids innocence. Stop trying to “adultify” them so damn young.

• SOTHERNGRL

Whose child is this. This chit dont make sense. I bet he aint potty trained. Just pissing in them Calvin Klein draws

SN: Fukk the white community..

what had happened guhl?! :popcorn: & :hug:

• OutsidetheBox

Is he holding his woody woodpecker??
    ________

I thought his pullup was full myself.. :hahaha:

JK…yes, he holding it. :smack:

• LadieLeo AKA That’s Ms. Petty Officer 2U

Of course you can! I meant babies in peplums and zippers and leggings and sweaters and looking 16 instead of 3. I love a fashionable kid. But it seems to have turned into grown up fashion for kids.

************************
    Last night my 11 year old kept picking up shear stuff I was like :nono: I mean she’s a size 0 so it’ll fit and not look bad but she 11. We ain’t dressing you for the pole we dressing you for church, child please!

Gigi26 says:

THE DIRTY FOOT PARENT OF THIS BOY IS THE BAD INFLUENCE SANDY :no: NOT HIP HOP.
    BOL, :dead: Casket: :ghost;

WHY DIRTY FOOT

• GellySammich

shid I was saying it with ya

• OutsidetheBox

I be in the club standing on the couch
    In them Wolf Greys like it’s my house :danban:
    Drinking out the bottle, I got no respect
    Looking like a model, who just got a check :danban1:

what had happened guhl?! :popcorn: & :hug:
    ________

Nothing round here. My good decent white folks no betta. :lol: Thats in SR writeup. She stay pressed on what they think of her.

• GellySammich

I bet he aint potty trained. Just pissing in them Calvin Klein draws
    :stop: right there… ain’t nobody letting him drip pee into them good shoes :nono:

• OutsidetheBox

Real talk, he kinda look like my new favorite, Kevin Gates :rofl: :rofl: :heart: Gates let me find out.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

They still be peeing on themselves but be in boxers :facepalm:

• SOTHERNGRL

Morning roses. I blame his granny for not raising his momma to have more sense.
    ************
    Chit the granny probably in her 20’s the momma in her teens and the greatgranny is at the most in her 40’s so everybody still partying and aint nobody got time to teach the baby.

• aries

I know the little boy parents. They are about the street life. She dress Lil mm like this every day. He has his own music video. Her FB page is Lil mm and and his designer clothes money all in his picture

________

Listen Kohl’s aint even safe no more. Penny’s is about the only place I can get a FULL shirt for the 13. I let her get one of them oversized sheers you can wear over camis and such? Why i did that? :no: Wore it every week till the edges frayed. :eek:

The church dresses! Even the church dresses have a sheer bodice! :facepalm:

• SOTHERNGRL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This right here. Sandra here is your proof his lousy azz parents is to blame for this nonsense.

————

Elaborate on street life? :popcorn:

Aries – You been roundst here before? :waiting:

Every blue moon, Sandra will post something and OUT the Blue…

So and So…Be like I know them. :kona:

Lets always blame “our” culture

• OutsidetheBox

What kind of music this child make? :eek: And whats the page? Cant find it with Lil MM..

Why i did that? :no: Wore it every week till the edges frayed. :eek:
    _____________________________
    Falls Completely OUT, not a partial faint…. :ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

San you know I noticed the fraying and was like oh I need to put this on the delicate when washed…then I seen it again. And again. :eek: Never made it to the delicate cycle. :tea:

• GellySammich

haha lil MM… that makes me giggle

@Just Looking

Chiiiiiile :tea:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

OTB That tickle me so, cause when you young and you like something :phew: I KNOW

• aries

Can i post the mom fb page name? Or is it against the rules

• weFukNorNah

Bet he don’t know chit me: what’s your name young man..

Him:name

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Kim Kardashian has revealed that sister Khloe Kardashian knew for quite some time that she and her estranged husband Lamar Odom were heading toward a split.

In fact, Kardashian, 33, added that Khloe wasn’t trying to get pregnant because of this, even when the show was focusing on her visits to fertility clinics a couple years back.

“For so long, everyone in our family was feeling really sad for Khloe thinking that she wasn’t getting pregnant,” Kim Kardashian told Jimmy Kimmel on Thursday night. “And the whole time, she wasn’t trying to and she was not showing up to these doctors appointments behind our back on purpose.”
    —————
    Now she’s known for years FOH Khloe. A$$ couldn’t wait to be knocked up just the other year.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

LadieLeo AKA That’s Ms. Petty Officer 2U says:

*******************

Well I have a tendancy to come for folk when I know dang well that they are FOBs. I figured it finally got me jammed up.

• LadieLeo AKA That’s Ms. Petty Officer 2U

Last night my 11 year old kept picking up shear stuff I was like I mean she’s a size 0 so it’ll fit and not look bad but she 11. We ain’t dressing you for the pole we dressing you for church, child please!
    ________

Listen Kohl’s aint even safe no more. Penny’s is about the only place I can get a FULL shirt for the 13. I let her get one of them oversized sheers you can wear over camis and such? Why i did that? Wore it every week till the edges frayed.

The church dresses! Even the church dresses have a sheer bodice!

********************
    We were in Penney’s

@ORange – :hug:

@San – Heck I got this top that is long and :love: I mean :love: wearing it. Mista like what’s up with you and that top.

I hv a very hard time finding non-skinny jeans for mine and she 4! I said she will b wearing sweatpants til the trend passes cuz un uh honey :nono:

• LadieLeo AKA That’s Ms. Petty Officer 2U

**********************
    Somebody was goin in on Monica the other day. We told em it was :rules: not sure if she got :banned: though.

• SOTHERNGRL

San ah make ya dance says:

—————
    *****************
    You know these folks spin chit like the spin cycle on a washing machine. she know she was trying to get a baby with Lam Lam crayola chewing azz.

• KyCakes

These chickens out here think this ish is cute….

Until that boy ends up on The First 48… :tea:

• LadieLeo AKA That’s Ms. Petty Officer 2U

Orange Blossom says:

****************
    the ones we bought yesterday are super skinny but the fact that they are a 0 and she’s more like a 00 it ain’t showing nothing.

• Just Looking

Sometimes, we don’t read all the rules and we ask for forgiveness LATER….

You know like AT WILL EMPLOYMENT :tea:

SIDE NOTE – This is an AT WILL Blog…Meaning Sandra can fire you anytime she wants.

:scared: :kona: KNOCKS OVER EVERYTHANG running out of blog

• aries

Lil mack maine video is on u tube

————
    :hahaha: Be like damn I got other clothes right :thinking:

Lets always blame “our” culture
    _________

:lol: :hahaha:

If he wasnt sagging or holding his wee wee, I wouldnt even be bothered… hopefully his parents mature a bit and :shrug:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

LadieLeo AKA That’s Ms. Petty Officer 2U says:

***********************************

:crying:

My baby 9 and where a 0/1. And believe me she isn’t anywhere near fat. No, it’s worse, she’s shapely. Booty and boobies. So I gotta be careful with those Junior clothes. :crying:

Hi Beautiful People :hug:

• Gigi26

:no: for shame..

————
    Yep, why even bring this up now. I’m not saying this last year she was trying, but Bish you was trying before then

Ty @aries. :wink:

———–
    That took it over the edge right there :yes:

Awwww. :lol: :heart: He just doing what his mama them tell him too. :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

Need a lil bit of whip.. :love:

• LadieLeo AKA That’s Ms. Petty Officer 2U

*******************
    Mine straight up and down now but the bio mom is very hippy and her sisters are stacked too so I figure it’s nothing but a matter of time.

Hony :hug:

• Honycoatd

:ontopic: first and foremost, the parents are to be held accountable for this little tyke looking like this. His parents could be of across the way in the hood kinda of people so they think its cute and he is thugging it like his dad?

• weFukNorNah

I saw his video..His mom asked how old you is…..He said 3..He got 5 gf and he wanna b like sosa

————
    ______

:eyeroll: This troll..Kim a troll. Yesterday she said, “dont feel bad for him. Its his fault” talking about Bieber?

OTB16 was like, “You Kayne West baby mama..your own fault :blink:

• Just Looking

Soooo ain’t none of ya’ll gonna talk about the STACK On Stacks he holdn?

Is his mama a stripper, maybe a banker?
    His daddy in contruction?

OTB16 was like, “You Kayne West baby mama..your own fault :blink:
    :love: you and your artsy kids. I could hang out with them :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

They telling him what to do in the vid..he look back at them for direction. :lol: Ahhh to be young and dumb, displaying the results of cum..

• weFukNorNah

Lol

• Honycoatd

Insideherbox :hug: how are you belle demoiselle?

:love: you and your artsy kids. I could hang out with them :yes:
    _______

She snooty. Yall would get along well! :hahaha:

• Anna

Just Looking says:

Soooo ain’t none of ya’ll gonna talk about the STACK On Stacks he holdn?

Is his mama a stripper, maybe a banker?
    His daddy in contruction?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    aries says:

• OutsidetheBox

Is his mama a stripper, maybe a banker?
    His daddy in contruction?

They got the dirty money all on the baby face.. :facepalm: Damn twenties couldve been in EJ’s bra folk. :eyeroll:

• OutsidetheBox

Insideherbox :hug: how are you belle demoiselle?
    _________

I am well. Working harder for the moeny. :|

How you been? The brood? Dont tell me you got a promotion or anything. I cant take it. :| :lol:

weFukNorNah

^^^

Im mad I knew what your name was right away and then folks come tombout what it say? :ashamed: #hoodtendencies I was like what they mean what it say.. :huh: :shrug: LOL

• Honycoatd

And my little ones always asking me why they can’t be all friend friend with certain children… this hood life is not our life. I am scared for even someone to step on my toes much less to be chilling in the hood with some gangsta. No, no , no I will not do.

• msboo

Hello Auntie!

Have you heard about this story?

January 24, 2014 (OAKLAND, Calif.) — The relatives of a 17-year-old Northern California girl say she was shot and killed by her 14-year-old brother because of an argument over laundry.

Oakland police spokeswoman Johnna Watson said officers received a report of the shooting just after noon Thursday and found the girl in a downtown apartment with a fatal gunshot wound. The victim was pronounced dead by emergency medical workers.

Family members tell KTVU-TV that the girl was shot after getting into an argument with her brother over laundry. They say she had bleached some of his clothing.

Related Content
    Story: Family: Teen shot, killed teen sister over laundry fight
    Police have not confirmed a motive. The investigation is ongoing.

KGO-TV reports the victim, Justice Toliver, was allegedly shot by her brother at a 12-story apartment complex on Franklin Street.

Standing outside the apartment building several hours after the shooting, the victim’s cousin, 22-year-old Oakland resident Marianna Gaston said, “Nothing makes sense. It doesn’t add up.”

The suspect’s grandmother begged her grandson to come forward, “So once again, grandson, grandma is asking you, please do the right thing, please,” she said. “And I love you, I love you with all my heart.”

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

• OutsidetheBox

Arizona State University officials have acted swiftly this week, choosing to sever all ties with Tau Kappa Epsilon, the fraternity responsible for the “MLK Black Party” where attendees were dressed in basketball jerseys, flashed gang signs, and drank from watermelon cups.
    ________

I been dranking.. wallermellun. :tea:

• Gigi26

Man Chief Keefus will be dead in 2 years at his own demise. Why would tell that boy to say he wanna be like him? :blink: *calls CPS*

• Just Looking

They say she had bleached some of his clothing.

TIme to GO! :drive:

• Honycoatd

I like the name… but I don’t see no check box so you might be losing out. Lol.

Insideher… I got a raise a little back but they have been working me harder for about a year now. They want back all the investments they made in me… I am just sweating thinking of this work load.

Family life is incomplete but I am thanking the LORD even when the odds are against me.

How are your children? Preparing for mid-terms?

• OutsidetheBox

BOL! :hahaha: I told my kids I wanted to take them to a hood for some training. I was only kinda kidding..

________

:ban: <—says gun control.

• Honycoatd

Can’t even leave siblings with eachother now. Praying for all those involved.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

They say she had bleached some of his clothing.

TIme to GO! :drive:
    ————
    I almost phucked a bro up once for doing this. I could :cuss: Just thinking about it

• IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad:

“Is it any wonder that the white community considers us to be a race of Thugs?”

The CHOOSE to consider “us” as such. How many “thugs” these good white folks actually know? On the other hand, most of us work with them at least 5 days a week. Why can’t they consider “us” to be intelligent, hard-working, professional,responsible members of society? I mean, that IS their actual,direct,and personal experience with “us” over an extended period of the time. :tea:

• KyCakes

Um…pardon me, Ms. Bizzle….I don’t mean to be rude and shout you out…Wait. Yes I do…
    I done oiled up my bawwwwdy and slid down your frame like a stripper pole in one of these posts and UOEN say nuffin’? :wail:

Where is the love? :shrug:

• Milky

-25 wind chill here. Somebody save me :crying:

OTB,

The hood is about 30 minutes from me and they have a curfew even during the daytime.
    No regards for even their own. Anyone can get it even if you are just picking your nose too softly.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

I have pulled out a knife on a bro before. They will take you there. GOD is good tho. You should never get that angry :no:

• free

in illinois, a 14yo stabbed her 11yo step-sister 40 times because the step-sister “didn’t appreciate her”.

now what is the proper name for lil mm’s facebook so i can see more of this fuggery?

• OutsidetheBox

I like the name… but I don’t see no check box so you might be losing out. Lol. <— :lolsign: Hony made a funny!

^^
    Still Blessed and Highly Favored, I see. :yes:

How are your children? Preparing for mid-terms? <–mine are well. We just finished a semester, and the grades are exceptional. So proud of them. They just wanna make sure they get in on my income tax tho. :eek:

• Honycoatd

Milky that position look really familiar.

If it go down one mo degree im cutting my cable off. Weatherman just on my tv being disrespectful and ignorant nah :rules: talmbout some 1degree. Wtf is a 1 degree?? They dont even start counting that low on a thermometer!!

San ah make ya dance says:

They say she had bleached some of his clothing.
    TIme to GO! :drive:
    ————
    ______

“tyrone, is :banned: from our laundry room. Sucka took clothes out the DRY cleaning bag and washed a supa dupa $$$$$ sweater. Swear for JESUS not JOSE, took all wanted to HURT him so bad.

Where is the love? :shrug:
    _______

Please blame these white folks! I got small screen and everythang, Phatcakes. :| You know my chatty ass wanna chat and feel :eek:

Forgive meh :kiss: <–lower byke.. *giggles*

• luVn_liFe…

~~~~~~~~~~
    I DONT.BLAME.THE.PARENT. . . . I BLAME HIP HOP :think:

• Honycoatd

Heheheh…. what can I say? I got that all on my own. So I am improving? Yes or no? I say yes. But since when did what I say matter. lmao.

Lol, that is awesome on their exceptional hard work… it showed results. They should be awarded lightly. Don’t want them to give up what they have been working at so hard so soon.

Yes, indeed I am blessed and favored everyday when I wake up and have the will to carry on and hold on to my faith and the promises the Lord told me will be mine’s.

How are you feeling? Work been good minus all the work they leave at your desk?

I forgot about tax time. This late start is annoying. But there is money to be made.

• luVn_liFe…

:wave: ROSES :yahoo: TGIF!

:offtopic:
    :offtopic:

Elizabeth Vargas is a DRUNK :kookaid:

She said her triggers were daily stress, then added: “Listen, there are lots of people who feel a lot of stress. Not everybody turns to a glass of wine or three like I did, or four, like I did on some occasions. What I learned to do when I was away was to feel the feelings.

Well I guess I use to be a drunk too! Thursday – Sat :kona:

• KyCakes

Where is the love? :shrug:
    _______

Please blame these white folks!
    —————————————————————–
    I do. Everyday…

• Honycoatd

So byke is the new slang now?

• IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad:

Do they consider all Canadians to be pot-heads and speed freaks because of Bieber’s behavior? Oh, wait; that’s ‘our’ fault too… :facepalm:

You right, Sandra… blame us, we got all the power. :rolleyes:

Who is liz vargas? That mica chik on blood sweat n heels be to’ up!!

• Just Looking

:preach: SISTA and they will be yours in his time! Keep pressing on!!!

• Gigi26

—————————————————————
    :yes: sure will, I remember I blacked out on my sister with a vaccuum attachment. :no: we close now but when we was in puberty shiiid coulda kilt her.

God delivered me! YAS

• Honycoatd

Why do people take everything or better so much to be offensive… As in “our” this and that.

The minorities I know would never claim this or any other distasteful behavior as “ours” including myself. I don’t personally know anyone that would dress their children like this or some other bad bahaviours.

• Just Looking

Elizabeth Vargas from Good Morning America, 20/20….

:shrug: Everybody got a cross to bear. Hopefully she helps someone else by sharing her struggle.

• luVn_liFe…

:wave: HELLurrH ROSES

• IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad:

Well I guess I use to be a drunk too! Thursday – Sat :kona:

…follows Diahann Carroll to the kona :kona:

Thanks Looking Great…

Faith and Hope can make you cross the sea without a vessel. And yes, I might think he is taking long at times but HIS time always proves to be the best time. I am grateful.

How are you by the way? Feeling healthier?

I learn a lot about spritely ppl from pinterest. They know they love some mason jars. Gah lee! And pumpkin flavored Evareethang!!

Pinterest is like a observatory to see white girls in their nstural habitat.

• Honycoatd

I use to tell the children in secondary school to call me Diahann Carroll, She was the ultimate diva to me.

• IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad:

Hey Luvie! :waves:

Hi Luvingyou,

The weather has been great here, at least for me, how do you like it? And how is hubby and did your son get a job as yet?

• IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad:

Pinterest is like a observatory to see white girls in their nstural habitat.

_________________________

So is girls gone wild :tea:

???? luvie!

• FuturedocDonte

This pic is a hot azx mess… And jay z typically doesn’t sag though

• luVn_liFe…

Also I dont mind lil buddy’s Outfit up TOp, I do MIND His pants sagging. he’s suppose to be colorful and animated :)

Oops i used a iphone emoji. :hi: luvie

• Honycoatd

Yes his colors are cute on him but his pants so low like his mom is about to wipe his booboo butt. That is the nasty part. And is he scratching or feeling up on himself?

• KyCakes

Orange Blossom says:

——————————————————————–
    I’m tellin’ you….
    Saw some pumpkin spice flavored condoms one year… :huh:
    :no: <—- me thinking to myself "YT people are out of control this year"

:happy: @ HonysurgarcoatedSMACKS

Yes, me and my Mr. Andre’s Kidney is doing great! That how my donor address’s me. :smile:

Just recently had the flu, but who hasn’t…. That virus, tried to put me down, but kicked that butt :karate:

THANKS FOR ASKING :hug:

• luVn_liFe…

orangebloSSOm ?? QUE’?

THINGOn :hi:

Honey, the weather Is luvlie today. :nono: ION do cold weather, so I dont really like it. My son has always kept a job since he was 15 :phew: to god be the glory!

• Milky

@honey where u been gurl. :kiss:

• Honycoatd

Is it lunchtime for most right now?

Gosh, I come and everyone flee. I know I don’t smell and hasn’t had a blondish moment yet… lol.

• luVn_liFe…

Yeah I stressed I dont mind his outfit. Less his pants sagging.
    I’d rather not begin to pick apart ALL THAT IS Wrong in the pIC :lol:

Honycoatd says:

Hunti Chile – That baddest EVER! :nun: :nun: Ms. Carroll; twirled without twirling!!!

• kamadiva

:newpost:

I’ve been gone a while…too much to read to play catch up!

But this lil boy…SMH

Great Looking,

That is awesome. Beautiful thing for someone to share the gift of survival with you. I will pray for continued protection, blessings, and the wisdom to take care of yourself to be the best version of you. :kiss: to great health.

• luVn_liFe…

HIP HOP is to blame for the inpatient Jerk OFF I just dealt with at the check out,too I SUPPOSE.

dude asked me did I mind if he checked out b4 me, he ONLY HAS One Item.
    I politely said i do mind.
    He got angry, said I was a miserable woman who needs to enjoy my life.

:blink:

DID I GO OFF ON HIS BLACK ASS :tea:

• i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove

Yall talking about Diahann Carroll :nun: woman in her 70’s don’t look a day over 55. I need to know who her surgeon is cause when this starts to fall…

• IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad:

Um, Luvie, why you keep having problems when you go to the sto’? :hahaha:

• KyCakes

luVn_liFe… says:

dude asked me did I mind if he checked out b4 me, he ONLY HAS One Item.
    I politely said i do mind.
    He got angry, said I was a miserable woman who needs to enjoy my life.

:blink:

DID I GO OFF ON HIS BLACK ASS :tea:
    ——————————————————————-

:karate:

• kamadiva

Black don’t crack!

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I haven’t seen Jay Z dressed like a thug in a frew yahz!

• Carmez79

Well considering my brother grew up the hip hop culture, he never dressed like this nor did my mother ever dress him like rappers. ITS THE PARENTS. Good generalization though as always.

I ain’t read the write-up NOR any posts :lol:

BUT :nono: Hip Hop ain’t got jack to do with this :no:

Place blame properly!
    :chickenhead: moms and :chickenhead: pops <—-That's who you blame this ish on! THIS ain't Hip Hop's "fault"

• sunshineblktan

Had to log in to say that I actually know who this child is and his parents posts pictures like this all the time or at least they did. When his pics first started circulating, his mother was proud and calling everyone haters. Her friends were encouraging her. They are young parents but it is not an excuse. This truly is Generation X.