Morning Wood: David Lovelace

Morning Wood; David Lovelace

Loyal reader David Lovelace says:

David Lovelace is a Personal trainer in Texas. He is 36 years old and is from Jamaica but was raised up North. He trains hard every day and is a pro competitor as a Natural Bodybuilder… he stays in shape mostly by competing in Crossfit. He is an aspiring Fitness Model.

Instagram: davidantonio_physique
Facebook: www.facebook.com/DavidLovelaceTheModel

David Lovelace

MEN: If you would like to be considered for MORNING WOOD, please email 5-6 of your best studio quality photos, including SHIRTLESS shots, to sandra @ sandrarose.com (remove spaces). Please keep your emails short. Emails will be edited for length and promotional spam.

Morning Wood; David Lovelace

Morning Wood; David Lovelace

Morning Wood; David Lovelace

• Morning Wood: Vonteris
  • Morning Wood: Sesamir Yearby
  • Morning Wood: Tahy-Reyl **NSFW**
  • Morning Wood: Thai Edwards

90 Responses to “Morning Wood: David Lovelace”

gbellab says:

Heyyyyyyyyyy!

whatdoesitmatter says:

Pass, :no:

Sakeena says:

He looks older in the first pic.

He looks a lot better with hair, but he fine nah! :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Uhhh get some lip chap n still :stop:

Best of luck in your endeavors.

FYI: Raised up North is not an actual location bro, please specify WHERE UP NORTH. :no:

rwilliams4782 says:

I would say somethin bout that steve harvey collection vest and that affliction/ed hardy shirt but that would require googling

Caramel Rain says:

He’s cute!!

Caramel Rain says:

Yea Jenie, I agree. He looks better with hair, but he’s still handsome

Gigi26 says:

His muscle definition is quite impressive :claps:

But still a :no: for me attractive wise.

Who is the random cripsy dude on the last pic? :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

Yep.. I’m still gay nexttttttttt.

Caramel Rain says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Who is the random cripsy dude on the last pic
      ************
      I just noticed that :ghost: OMG!! Funny

The Master Beta :D says:

Nice body

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

One of these are not like the others

rwilliams4782 says:

Where the women at though?

iAmChan says:

@ rwilliams, how gay are you? Like “Chaz Bono” gay, which is like the boss at the end of Mortal Kombat, or “I like flowers and picnics” gay, which is like level 3 from Super Mario Bros.?

@CHAN
      “@ Sandra got y’all looking at these dudes, but won’t post my submission. Imma have to go through another channel I see. SMH”

She ain’t postin no dudes from the blog dawg.

I done already submitted several times. She told me it would just start “confussion” in here with the ladies.

says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Who is the random cripsy dude on the last pic?

:dead:

hey Jen! HNY guhl :hug:

he got a nice body. that’s all i got :tea:

Where the women at though?

BRUH!
      :shrugs:

:facepalm:

@iAmchan I am feminine

iAmChan says:

@ Man, how would it start confusion tho? These women ain’t paying us anything other than cyber attention :tea:

VDot says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Who is the random cripsy dude on the last pic?

___________________________–

:thinking: Maybe that’s Mr. Lovelace’s lover :coffee:

rwilliams4782 says:

Lol @man I was just asking..The ladies always get the baby oiled younf n the restless lookin azz morning woods but I haven’t saw any women lately lol

rwilliams4782 says:

Where the women at though?

:nono: dont make us go back to the tires!!!

i think the morning wood must have messed up teeth. he never shows em

@ rwilliams4782 says:

@iAmchan I am feminine

Okay, now that puts you at a level 2. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

rwilliams4782 says:

Trina. Trina is from Detroit, Mi. She is a 32 year old single mother of 4 beautiful children all under the age of 6. In her spare time she loves fine dining at red lobster and playing spades.

He doesn’t do it for me not even a little bit, but I could see how some ladies would find him attractive. Despite the muscles, he doesn’t strike me as very masculine. Maybe it’s the S Curl throwing me off. :shrug:

Caramel Rain says:

**********
      NO thanks

spiceykay says:

He has a great body but that first pic makes him look old.

I know her! lmao

that random crispy dude with the random crispy pleats in those jeans is photoshopped into that picture something awful :smh:

He seems like the type that wears under armour shirts to the club with slacks

Gigi26 says:

Maybe that’s Mr. Lovelace’s lover
      ——————-
      :rofl: :rofl:

Her measurements are 36-20-48

:eek:

VDot says:

i think the morning wood must have messed up teeth.

:yes:

He’s also hanging onto that hair line too. Nucca tried to muss up his hair with Wave Nouveau juices n berries, thinking we wouldn’t see that receding hair line :nono:

____________________________

:huh: whats her SR screen name?

Gigi26 says:

He seems like the type that wears under armour shirts to the club with slacks
      ——————-
      And wears Axe and thinks its legit cologne :no:

iAmChan says:

Trina enjoys twerking at the red light, Walmart, and the library. She is also an avid public speaker at strip clubs across the south, letting them know that “the lower you drop, the higher your take home pay”

@CHAN
      “how would it start confusion tho? These women ain’t paying us anything other than cyber attention ”

Man, I don’t know. But I do remember all the “confusion” a while back that stemmed from absolutley nothing and led to some mass bannings.

Just imagine if these ladies got a glimpse of me in all of my glory. Sandra would be bombarded with requests to hook them up.
      :facepalm:

… so I kinda don’t blame Sandra.

VDot says:

not to mention these pix are taken from different decades. dude got his myspace, black planet pix up here. this nigga a morning, noon, and night wood.

@ Man,

If SR had a gathering, I wonder how it would really go down, lol.

You might be right @man :tea:

@orange. Her SR name is roastbeefinsidez

@VDOT
      “He’s also hanging onto that hair line too. Nucca tried to muss up his hair with Wave Nouveau juices n berries, thinking we wouldn’t see that receding hair line ”

He cut his hairline off in several pics, wore a cap in another, then took the rest for a distance! :rofl:

rwilliams4782 says:

One time I met a girl..She said she was a nurse..I saw her work badge one time and it said CNA..never called her azz again..bye felicia..go home roger.

She just ain’t got there YET, lmao. CNAs need love too.

IsThisThingOn... says:

I applaud his dedication and hard work to get that physique :clap:
      Good luck to you, sir.

@R WILLIAMS
      “One time I met a girl..She said she was a nurse..I saw her work badge one time and it said CNA..never called her azz again..bye felicia..go home roger”

:huh:
      Did she have azz/tits?

iAmChan says:

I was reading some comments that people were leaving about SR and this lil legal thing that’s brewing…..people really don’t like her, or us! But they be tuning in tho!

Hi lurkers!

rwilliams4782 says:

She a long way Chan..Damn at least be a LPN..damn.. lemme know you’re trying

rwilliams4782 says:

@man yea she had a nice azz…

@CHAN
      “If SR had a gathering, I wonder how it would really go down, lol.”
      ________________________

rwilliams4782 says:

Those coat over the shoulder poses irk me..thats that senior HS photo pose

@R WILLIAMS
      “@man yea she had a nice azz…”

Shoulda kept that hoe around. Plus she was already lyin to impress you. Those the ones you keep. :yes:

Hi lurkers!

i wonder if they gonna start making “SR be like…” memes.

:whistle: insurance find me money! :whistle:

lovezoe says:

——–
      Now you know YOU would be clowning that day :rofl:

They talked about Jesus too in re to folk dont like us. Fugg em.

Bye.

Lol

lovezoe says:

Bye.

——–
      Ashy.

@LOVEZOE
      “We would all play nice, then get to clowning people for what they wore the next day!

——–
      Now you know YOU would be clowning that day

:rofl: naw, I would at least be nice enough to wait to post again!
      But lord, just let the fat hoes not come. That’s all I ask!

@R. WILLIAMS
      “I know one of yall would wear a sweater vest with pleated khakis and some lugz lol”

Got me a nice button down with some clean azz height adjusters. Have that hair cut and be smelling good. Man, I already know OTB would be handcuffin a nigga. :yes:

Lol..

im trying so hard not to by this Tankini but I surely been keeping that screen open all day :facepalm:

help me :(

IsThisThingOn... says:

_________________________

What “lil legal thing” you mean? :thinking:

rwilliams4782 says:

Why on the first pic he looks like a billboard for Worldlife ministry or some megachurch

JerseyGirl68 says:

He is okay. Next.

rwilliams4782 says:

Yall my sister wore a spanx on nye and it was a sports bra when she got home..mf rolled all the way up her stomach

IsThisThingOn... says:

He kinda look like he could be Chris Brown daddy in that first pic. :think:
      Like someone said, I think these pics are from diff ‘seasons’ in his life.

VDot says:

Fugging :dead:

This nucca got a collage of his favorite pics over the past 15 years :hahaha:

rwilliams4782 says:

Man I cant fugg with yall. My grandpa swear I am back here laughing at corpes

IsThisThingOn... says:

______________________________________

:ghost:

Something similar happened to my sister when she wore one of my niece’s fitted sweaters to work. She started out with no room spare, and by the end of the day when she got to my parents house, my dad asked her what she was wearing and told her she looked like a saugage. She quickly gathered her child and went home mad.

anw_rootbeer says:

—————
      NOPE not gonna laugh

VDot says:

What “lil legal thing” you mean?

It ain’t chit. Sandra’s lawyer (Tracy I believe? :thinking: ) gon handle it for her. They probably reach a settlement and Sandy gon have people pay for registration to offset costs and chit. :yes:

rwilliams4782 says:

Glad my real pic aint up for his ass to put a jamaican voodoo curse on me

lovezoe says:

Gabby took that NYE showing off that rock. Little subtle digs is what makes me hot. We always mad at the wrong one.

(This is a gossip site)

Matchsticks says:

still trying to figure out the age range of when these pics were taken…but he is fine tho.. :yes:

iAmChan says:

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

IsThisThingOn... says:

VDot says:

What “lil legal thing” you mean?

It ain’t chit. Sandra’s lawyer (Tracy I believe? ) gon handle it for her. They probably reach a settlement and Sandy gon have people pay for registration to offset costs and chit.

__________________________

:blink: Offset huh…

Um, see Sandra, the way my bank account is set up… :kona:

iAmChan says:

Imma walk into the SR mixer in a lime green pimp suit with 4 women sprinkling all kinds of glitter n shyt in my path for me to walk on.

Sandy gon have people pay for registration to offset costs and chit.

VDot says:

My bad, her lawyer’s name is Precious. She said this lawsuit is light werk :coffee:

Ms. Turn A Hater Into A Believer says:

not my type….he look like he might fight me for the mirror!

SnootyPooty says:

The comments in this post are way too much!!!!!!!! OMG I can’t

SnootyPooty says: