Morning Wood: Trey Reese

Morning Wood Trey Reese

Loyal reader Cam Montgomery writes:

Trey Reese is 29 years old and hails from Laurens County, GA. An outdoor enthusiast, he loves running, basketball and soccer. He’s also very much a bookworm and a romantic who writes songs at the piano (which he finds very therapeutic).

Trey’s Instagram

All Photos by Kim Roseberry for SHEdriven Photography

As always, SANDRA, THANK YOU!!!!!

Morning Wood Trey Reese

Morning Wood Trey Reese

MEN: If you would like to be considered for MORNING WOOD, please email 5-6 of your best studio quality photos, including SHIRTLESS shots, to sandra @ sandrarose.com (remove spaces). Please keep your emails short. Emails will be edited for length and promotional spam.

• Morning Wood: David Lovelace
  • Morning Wood: Vonteris
  • Morning Wood: Sesamir Yearby
  • Morning Wood: Tahy-Reyl **NSFW**

• MsOnederful

THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

If this is Morning Wood, I’m waiting on Afternoon Wood. See yall a lil later :bye:

Shyt nah :tea: well good morning

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:kiss: Jenie, tell him to keep a hat on girl :lol:

• Caramel Rain

LOL @ SAN :lol:

He’s cute to me :heart: In shape but not too muscluar. I like :yea:

• Akiba

Nice body. he look real short. Needs to keep the hat on….

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Caramel, he threw me all off with that damn non shaped up hairline :no: Whats wrong with em? I didn’t get pass that

• cteastcoast

• Caramel Rain

Scrolls up to look at hairline per San. :thinking: He could use a line up. You so silly

Nope

San you a mess :hahaha: :hug:

Care check your :pc:
      Yea I noticed his hair too :no: But how brave of him to step out there on faith and show his goodies to the world. Everybody aint able …

You guys are a hard crowd :lol:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

CTEast I replied to you downstairs. I said (Hulk Hogan voice) Quit being a cry baby cry suck ya mama titty :crying1: waiting on people to address you and jump in. Shoot you got to love yourself around here to make it :hahaha:

• Caramel Rain

Jenie, yes they are. They are picky :lol:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Trick Daddy voice: Hol up wait on mf minute….
      Does he have on one of Phaedra’s decollate accessories she be wearing in the RHOA of confessionals????? Morning Wood Bye :ghost:

• cteastcoast

@ MisTaken I’m a Leo so we demand respect :box:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

One thing I don’t mess with fcked up hair and shoes :phew: :hahaha: Clothes is a given. I don’t even need all the muscles

• lovezoe

Wish I knew a bootleg man.

Caramel :hahaha:

CTEast you got it. I’m skurred :bite:
      hi :lol:

• cteastcoast

@Taken thank you now tomorrow a.m we should all know what to do :coffee:

• Afiya

He looks um….straight (but my mind could be playing tricks on me) :shrug:

So Madonna said “disnigga” about her son Rocko. Read this comment:

“The use of the word “nigga” amongst black people is something to be sorted out amongst black people. Non-blacks need not concern themselves with that. Just, don’t do it.” :applause: :yes:

• LSLH

But why is he dressed like Captain Crunch in that first picture?

cteastcoast says:

I’m a Leo so we demand respect

:fistbump: :yes:

• cteastcoast

I need some Valentines day gift ideas and what not

• lovezoe

Madonna know better. Old tail wanna be cool. Faking being a Brit when she straight outta Detroit.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

meh :coffee:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

He got LeBron-itis a hat is A MUST….. that body is nicccceeeeee though :tea:

Morning & chit :yawn:

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

I must be a lesbian,. Cause here boy,.. I thought you said professional quality photos,.. And he looks like Darrin Henson ol fruity self,.. Oh hey party people hope everyone has a product day back at work :tea:

Darrin Dance Groves :rofl:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Oh hey party people hope everyone has a product day back at work :tea:

————–

I’m gonna have a productive day watching Maury & Court shows for the next 3months :D

• Caramel Rain

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Oh hey party people hope everyone has a product day back at work

————–
      ***************
      :rollseyes: Rub it in.
      Cant wait til I get to go on Maternity leave for a 6-12 week vacay :lol:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

@Kenya 6-12 weeks huh :tea: Well I’m on maternity leave for 6months…. oh did I mention with full pay tew :rofl:

• Who Dat

My baby cousin who is more like my nephew got shot and killed Sunday. My uncles son. We are kinda messed UP b.c all of my mom sibs and ALL of the cousins (19 total) are still living… and now we are one light. One of the babies too. 22 years old. My mom is pretty bad off. She helped raise my uncle kids since both sets of grandparents to this child were deceased. So he was like her grandson. Its gonna be okay. I will be back next week. We are mad busy with folks coming in town (all the other 19 cousins and their fams and all the aunts and uncles) etc. Not to mention some are coming from the north and its supposed to snow. Yall be good. Love ya.

• cteastcoast

Who Dat says: Prayers of strength and comfort to your family

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

My deepest sympathies & condolences DUBB…. keeping your family in my :pray: Love ya sis! :hugs:

• lovezoe

Dubb- love ya prayers for your family’s strength

• Caramel Rain

Who Dat. I pray for comfort and guidance to you and your family. :pray:

Good Morning Roses :wave:

Why did I see a blog last night and in its subject, they spelt the word “Back” like “Byke” :huh: :blink:

:smack: DAMN COPYCATS!~

• GottaBigOne

NOT 2 WORRY MA (Black) SISTAHS . . . HE AIN’T STUD’IN, Y’ALL!!!

• Afiya

AWW DUBB :hug: I HATE to hear killings :angry: There is but one GOD, let HIM DECIDE who. I :crying1: for You and Your Family, so sad :(

• Milky

:pray: for Dubb and her family :hug:

• Caramel Rain

6 months? With full pay? :rollseyes: I dont wanna be at home for 6 months anyways. hmpf. :cry: LOL.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ Who Dat: I’m sorry to hear this. My condolences to your family. :(

• Diva

:wave: morning

This Wood’s left eye bothers me for some reason! That V doe

:pray: for KDUB I don’t know what happened and I don’t need to know…just praying for her!!!!

• Milky

Why is the morning wood getting his eagle on? :dead:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

lovezoe says:

Did y’all talk about the two gay dads last week?

What 2 gay dads?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Diva says:

morning
      This Wood’s left eye bothers me for some reason! That V doe

This is why so many brothas go gay. You ladies are too picky. Your standards are mucked up :no:

• SOTHERNGRL

lovezoe says:
      Did y’all talk about the two gay dads last week?
      What 2 gay dads?
      *****************
      Very nice looking gay couple raising three kids.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

@Dub- :hug: :pray: for your family.

• Caramel Rain

:hahaha: I think guys go gay b/c they like guys.

• Diva

Diva says:

morning
      This Wood’s left eye bothers me for some reason! That V doe

——————
      :lol: Sandra I guess I could put an eye patch over that eye whilst we getting busy. My man has to have two good straight working eyes for me doe on the real :tea:

• lovezoe

Two gay dudes raising their three kids. They sleep in seep rate rooms, kids don’t know they gay.

• Milky

Morning wifey :lick:

• Miany

:pray: for Dub & her friends and family. .. :(
      Auntie can we get a post on Wale & his tv special that aired last night :love:
      And to anyone who cares…I am HERE for Mr. Sherman, I like that guy

• libra80sbaby

Meh :shrugs: But for real :thinking: Why do MOST of the morning wood dudes look….You know what, I aint finna do this :kona:

• Diva

@Milky :kiss: :kiss: hey my lovely Milky Way

• Diva

libra80sbaby says:

————————
      cause a REAL Man ain’t gotta broadcast his junk on a blog…. :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

lovezoe says:

I’m sure the kids know now if they are of reading age. My question is, why go public with this?

• LadieLeo

Diva says:

morning
      This Wood’s left eye bothers me for some reason! That V doe

*******************
      Ion think men decide to bend over for another man cause women can be picky….that’s just a big jump imo.

• Miany

Sandra. ..pickiness don’t make folk go gay :nono: its always a willing chick somewhere ready to fugg

• libra80sbaby

Diva says:

libra80sbaby says:
      ————————
      cause a REAL Man ain’t gotta broadcast his junk on a blog…. :coffee:
      ——————————
      :yes: Agreed :tea:

• Tink Tink :newbie:

Good Morning Roses & Thorns….I have missed you guys.

Kdub I’ll be praying for you and your family.

• Afiya

Sandra, I was catching up on the HIV post, PLEASE tell me you banned vipatlstyle that mess he was spitting was uncalled for :smh:

• libra80sbaby

Miany says:

———————————
      :yes: Agreed :tea:

• lovezoe

Sandra they got an IG page and everything kordalenkaleb

• libra80sbaby

:pray: For you and your family Dub. :hugs:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:facepalm:

This “family” blog with all these “personal ads” for these gay dudes…
      Ugh.

Someone holla at me when there is a new post.

• cteastcoast

I am so not looking forward to all this snow we about to get

• Diva

:wave: morning Tink

• SOTHERNGRL

They sleep in seep rate rooms, kids don’t know they gay.
      **************
      Now for some reason me with my dumb azz I dont get this part. do the kids think that they are just best friends.

• lovezoe

Sothern- in an interview they said exactly that

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

I like his Chanel purse

:no: :tea:

• SOTHERNGRL

Oh @Lovezoe I just saw the pictures and thought they were a nice family.They seem to be doing a good job. Kids seem happy and healthy and thats whats important.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Afiya I don’t call for nobody to be :ban: It could be my time one day and I want somebody to have mercy on me :rofl:
      But I rocks with RWill in case you were wondering :blink: What set you claiming? YOU PYRO??????

Prayers up for KDub & Fam :pray: God be with & cover yall :hug:

• BayouBoy

Hey Dub, my prayers go up for you and your family. Your e-family got much love for you.

• SOTHERNGRL

Meh But for real Why do MOST of the morning wood dudes look….You know what, I aint finna do this
      ********************
      Seem like the majority of them have sugar in they tank. But then again I been here so long Sandra have you looking at everybody side ways.

Fay :happy: I hope you are doing well today you Real Estate Agent you
      *waves hand at you like the prayer warriors at church do* Gon head now!!

• PumpkinsMama

Mayne FUGG THIS MUTHA FUGGIN SNOW!!! :angry: :cuss: :mad:

• Afiya

MisTake, what are you talking about? I’m good with RWIlliams too, I didn’t like what that ‘VIPATLSTYLE’ was saying, threatening RWIll because she told the blog some inside secrets to the gay community. Where is DTTS when you need her :smack: :lol:

uh hey Pump :scared:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Fay :happy: I hope you are doing well today you Real Estate Agent you
      *waves hand at you like the prayer warriors at church do* Gon head now!!

:lol: gm sug! :hug: thanks bewskittle. i have made up my mind to GTFOH as soon as possible as of today. fugg em chile! :pc:

how YEW dewin witcho handsome hubs & beautiful babies in real life? :love: yall fam i pwomise! i be like awwww!! :heart:

• Afiya

I’m bout to have a snow day tomorrow :yahoo:

:driving: to de State Sto!!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

MisTake, what are you talking about? I’m good with RWIlliams too,
      :facepalm:
      Don’t save her. She don’t wanna be saved. People be ready to pop off for no reason.

Afiya says:

oh my! :popcorn:

it got poppin?! sup ma :hi:

:steer: :lol:

Sand, can you please fix my type-o :biggrin:

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

:kona:

• PumpkinsMama

Taken why you hidin :huh:

Hey Fay Fay :kiss:

So sorry Dubbs my condolences. :hug: Will pray for strength for you and your family :pray:

• Diva

Pumpkan :hey boo: yeen like that snow, huh?

• Afiya

Yes it did Fay, and Mistake poppin too…poppin off that mouth all WRONG and er’thang :smack: :smh:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

The snow is coming DOWNNNNNN

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:huh:

It musta got poppin in that HIV post. Let me go read some of that chit…

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Fay I am SEW good. Just had a meeting with my dept head. You know I been looking for jobs… Well we have a big unveil tomorrow for the company and I was all :rolleyes: Turns out a sistah got a promotion and a raise. I got the inside scoop since I am going to be directly affected. My boss was like you are so calm.. Are you happy? I was like it’s cool. I ain’t finna kiss yo feet.:rofl:

*throws papers in the air* BISH I AIN’T NOTHING TO PLAY WITH :trophy:
      :blink:
      but yea I loves my fam. I am truly blessed.

• SOTHERNGRL

@Afiya I read that this a.m. and that person vipwhatever was wrong as hail for coming at Rwilli like that.It was sooooooooo uncalled for. @Mistake if Sandra ever brought out the :ban: stamp for you we would all gather in our housecoats as protest.

• Afiya

:cell: DTTS “COME GET THIS CHILE MisTake, she outta control” Thanks!!

PM! :kiss: sup luv? help me not feel confrused round this blog on today. iono wtf goin on :confused:

Afiya :no: not my Taken, i caint eem see it :no:
      nih if u had fonted she was makin youtube vids i mighta been like :think:

• cteastcoast

iAmChan says:

The snow is coming DOWNNNNNN
      _______________________________

where are you that it’s already snowing

• lovezoe

Snowing here too. These kids probably won’t go tomorrow either

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

@cteastcoast right outside of DC

• Afiya

:hahaha: @Sotherngrl YEP, that bedspread housecoat that’s ripped at the butt :yes: Got it! :winky:

Afiya no. YOU are wrong .. again. :no:
      I was commenting on you telling SR you hoped she banned VIP. She already replied to that. I was saying I let her handle her blog. I also said but if I had to pick I rocks with RWill. Then in a joke I said since we picking sides what set/gang is RWill… PYRO?
      I need you to refresh xs2 and take a Xanex. Life will be so much easier for you :tea:

• cteastcoast

And I don’t think the VIPSTYle person was upset about rwill telling secrets I think it was the comment about she wish it was the 80’s where people where dying….now I understand what she meant BUT some people have in the 80’s didn’t know their men were DL

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*throws papers in the air* BISH I AIN’T NOTHING TO PLAY WITH :trophy:
      :blink:
      but yea I loves my fam. I am truly blessed.

:nun: :nun: :nun: lawd chile i’z HAPPY for you sis OMG, He WILL do it! yes God!

*fans self with MLK church fan wearing white gloves to cool off after the run I just did for you*

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

• cteastcoast

@cteastcoast right outside of DC

Now I’m :sad: it’s getting closer

• lovezoe

Leontief he do it Taken!! Congrats!

I retired my housecoat for 2014 :tea:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

If @MisTaken ever got banned, I’d take somebody off of my e-prayer list.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Taken aint goin NOwheres :nono:

i caint do beef this moanin tho. i’m vegan till 12:00 pm CST :tea:

i’ll be byke if it’s safe :hide:

• The Pearl!

:hi: Roses and Sandra. On phone at doc’s office…logged in to give my sincere condolences to KDubb and fam. So sorry for your loss. :hug:

• Afiya

FAY, you know Mistake my bish, they ain’t give her exotic, they gave her some wacky :smh: don’t know what got into hur, ain’t nobody tryin’ to get the ban stamp for that fool, probably the pattle but not the ban, just a hot damn mess :smack:

• The Pearl!

Sorry! Meant WhoDat. :hug:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:rofl: Fay I walked into the office like :rolleyes: WHET??? on the inside. I had been looking for jobs all yesterday. I had to be all like this is a great opportunity.. I appreciate that chance to grow within the organization. Little did they know ….. Well do they know..

• Diva

Wow at that HIV post :smack: Opinions are like azzholes everyone has one…keep it moving chile :tea: <—really Skyy Vodka with infused moscato grapes

• SOTHERNGRL

FAY FAY aint nobody messing with Mistake crazy self. I said if Sandra ever did that we would all protest in our housecoats because that would be crazy. Everbody loves Mistake crazy behind I think there is some sort of confusion going on here.

I’mma stop messing with you MisTake, you got me ALL DAMN CONFUSED :smack:

:crying1:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Afiya you said I am smoking on that tweed :rofl: No we are good. I was confused on who you were :shotsfired: I was joking with you. Ah well.. sometimes jokes aren’t clear. I should’ve done better :brokenheart:

Taken you gone stay?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Chan that is mighty kinds of you. God is going to bless you for that. I think :eek:
      Do you get blessings :gossip: for rotating prayer list members?

• PumpkinsMama

@ cTea I’m in NYC and it’s already coming down! Calling for up to 10″
      :facepalm:

@ Fay gurl idk cuz people already gettin goin over Chans Chronicles :smack:

:hahaha: MisTake YOU STOOOOOOPID :hahaha:

:cell: DTTS, HURRRY!!!!!!!

• Diva

MisTaken they taking you away in your housecoat and Daniel Green slippers? *wallslide*

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Southern I didn’t think you were messing with me :hugs: I think Fay was just commenting on the housecoat. We all good. Just a manufactured crisis :sarcasm:
      Unless ya’ll wanna make this real???
      *slips on spandex and leg warmers* YOU WANNA GET PHYSICAL??

Don’t let DTTS find out. She is built like an alpaca and I ain’t trying to fight her today or get hair on my clothes…

• PumpkinsMama

Chan you in here? :waiting:

• cteastcoast

@ cTea I’m in NYC and it’s already coming down! Calling for up to 10?
      :facepalm:
      __________________________________________________

they know we don’t need no 10′ of snow around here :rolleyes:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Diva I think I need to switch it up on ‘em… I gotta keep it fresh ya know :blink:
      Um I had Chinese beauty supply store slippers to match my coats. I keep it classy :tea:

• SOTHERNGRL

:whew: Thank goodness that is settled. I can take this vaseline off my face and put my earrings back in. :hug:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

You know I luhs you @ MisTaken. You my sister in Ain’t Shyt. We gotta sick together.

• lovezoe

We better be getting a good post auntie. Weekend over.

Southern you was ready???? :box:
      I had a razor under my tongue and UEONO :eek:

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

Hi @ Pumpkin. I is present.

• spiceykay

Sorry for your loss Kdubb

• Diva

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Southern you was ready???? :box:
      I had a razor under my tongue and UEONO :eek:
      ——————
      Black on black font crimes :nono: it ain’t right

• SOTHERNGRL

I had a razor under my tongue and UEONO
      *****************
      Lady when I tell you you is a straight fool. But I had mine hidden in the top of my ponytail.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Morning everybody! What are we talking about? Or are we still talking about dude up top and his hairline?

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Diva I wasn’t going to do nothing. I just am always prepared
      *lets razor slide out my mouth*
      **mouth open like Vince Herbert**
      :shock: <closest thing I could get to an open mouth

:hug: Kdub! I am so sorry to hear about your loss… I will be praying for yall :pray:

• SOTHERNGRL

according to Miss Sandra Juilus is also a mouth breather.

• PumpkinsMama

:newpost:

*slips on spandex and leg warmers* YOU WANNA GET PHYSICAL??

:mad: You huzzy yew! Let’s go! :box:
      #allyoucanfitisSPANDEX :eek:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

But I had mine hidden in the top of my ponytail.
      ___________________________
      Oh is that new ish :blink: You more hood than me. You win :rofl:
      I ain’t trying to lose no hair. I wonder if that’s what happened to her edges :thinking: Keeping blades on her hair ready for a fight that never happened????

SOTHERNGRL says:

according to Miss Sandra Juilus is also a mouth breather.

:nono: One of the Roses made that term up! :yes:

:thinking: Keeping blades on her hair ready for a fight that never happened????

You used could hide big ish in the frnech rolls :rofl:

• pointhimout

Again a six pack or perky tits that dont require a bra does not make u a model. Theres nothing striking or different about any of thz people.