Nelly: Madonna ‘F*cked Up’ by Dropping N-Word

Madonna and son David Banda attend the 2014 Grammy Awards

Pop Icon Madonna is on the hot seat for dropping the dreaded N-word on a social media image of her pugilist son, Rocco Ritchie. Madonna, 55, referred to her 13-year-old white son as a “nigga” on Instagram.com. Madonna’s followers immediately slammed her for using a word that is considered derisive to black people.

Madonna Instagram

Moments later, the mother of four deleted her Instagram post and wrote a new message which stated, “ok let me start this again. #get of my dick haters!”

The second message only compounded Madonna’s problems on social media. In an effort to appease her outraged followers, Madonna apologized, saying, “I am sorry if I offended anyone with my use of the N word on Instagram. It was not meant as a racial slur.”

On Sunday, Madonna posed on the red carpet at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards with her handsome adopted son David Banda, who is black. But the backlash continued.

Rapper Nelly said he accepted Madonna’s apology, but she doesn’t get a pass just because 2 of her children are black. “She need to get her shit right,” said Nelly in an interview after The Grammys telecast.

Madonna Instagram

Photo: Splash News Online

129 Responses to “Nelly: Madonna ‘F*cked Up’ by Dropping N-Word”

FuturedocDonte says:

How would she feel if somebody else called one of her sons the n-word. I bet her take on it would be much different :coffee:

weFukNorNah says:

But yet we drop it 40 times in a rap.. :tea: … I’m over the “n” word.. ion en care

:blink:

weFukNorNah says:

Nobody are Madonna fans but gay men

weFukNorNah says:

I guess that’s why she was dressed like she played in Django

isn’t this news weeks old?

Oprahs Bunion says:

We call each other that word everyday and still want to get upset when others says it. You can’t have it both ways. :no:

Welp…If anyone knows about dyck riding, it’s Madonna :tea:

MZN says:

What if her son wrote that comment?

I do like her look though in that pic…

therapist1911 says:

isn’t this news weeks old?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yes it is.

Gigi26 says:

Madonna look like Michael Jackson

Madge lived in England so long… I guess she forgot her azz originally came from Saginaw huh?

You know better ma’am.

sassyshe says:

Hello how many black dudes done plowed through Madonna, racist she is not

Yeah Madonna can miss with that :tea:

Oprahs Bunion says:

Personally, I hate the word. I don’t use it. I recently had a talk with a co-worker for throwing it around other white folks at the job. No tact…No professionalism.

MSVALLDAY says:

LOL @Nelly you use the word 800 times in one album but you trying to clown her. GTFOH

Madonna look like Michael Jackson

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Light skinned fren look like Michael Jackson…

Lookin like the quaker oats man. Bye, kunt.

———————————————————————-
    Do you honestly believe we are the only group of people that do this?
    Gay people call each other fa**ots in jest, but let a straight person do it and GLAD is all over that ass…Females call each other bish in jest, but let a Man do it, and she invites you politely to fight, G!

Yes. We can have it both ways….

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

What I miss????? :popcorn:

Wayminit. Is she wearing that fuggin grill? :blink:

Trendsetter says:

:tea:

Gigi26 says:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Orange Blossom says:

Ok you dirty Wop

:tea:

———————————————————————-
    Do you honestly believe we are the only group of people that do this?

Yes. We can have it both ways….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That is true Ky, but we must lead by example – and constantly saying the word in rap music and leisurely in conversations does not help the issue.

anw_rootbeer says:

2 weFukNorNah says:

But yet we drop it 40 times in a rap.. … I’m over the “n” word.. ion en care
    ——————
    right! I’ll never understand the rebuttal, we can use it but you can’t.

weFukNorNah says:

I call ppl phags and dykes when someone says it to me it doesn’t bother me.. idc. . They can get naacp. .glaad. ..sad..madd..kkk. pta..ymcmb

I’m over the n-word. The word is so commonly used now so yes sprites and folks of a different ethnicity/race are going to feel like its ok to refer to their friends, kids, whoever as a “ni99a”. Aren’t we as black ppl the one’s who wanted to change the hatred of the word to some false term of endearmeant? YOU GOT WHAT U ASKED FOR. Let us not be hypocrites here.

this aint nothing but a manufactured crisis..carry on nothing to see here

——————————————————————
    I hate your ass… :rofl:

weFukNorNah says:

Fat joe..dj khaled says it and technically they aren’t black.. but when “we da best..who? We niccaaaa” comes off niccas hope their ashy azzes up to dance

———————————————————————-
    Do you honestly believe we are the only group of people that do this?

Yes. We can have it both ways….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    —————————————————————–
    :shrug: Be the change you want to see in the world…

Wrappers and black folk in general been using that word since time outta mind…You are NOT going to change that…even the conscience ones will do it occasionally.

Not everyone is going to be offended the way you are….

I’m a universal racist.. no one is safe

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Like moths to a flame… ‘they’ are sooooo drawn to that word

@GIGI
    “thank you Ky, I do have that right to get offended at something I may say. Yep its hypocritical but that’s me. Use another word Madge.”

If ANY other culture tell these white people the “do’s/don’ts” they respect that chit but with us they try and give all kinds of excuses and chit. SMH.

I’m a universal racist.. no one is safe
    ——————————————————————
    Exactly….

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

ymcmb – :rofl:

it’s all fun and games until that word is said to you and/or about you with malicious intent.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@GIGI

**************************

Thank you!

weFukNorNah says:

I’ve been called it all…. long as you don’t put ya fuggin hands on me… we one hunnid

“Pugilist…” :think:

In reality…Madge is not gonna lose anything over this. Nothing. She’s not recording for record sales or money anymore. She is already the best selling female artist of all time. Cant re-write history. She joined the billionaires club what like a year or two ago I read? So its not like this is a Paula Deen level event for her. Where things bearing her name are going to get snatched/closed/fugg up her money making potential. I don’t think she gives a flying fugg what NELLY of all folks think of her. Who wakes up in the morning and seeks HIS approval other than maybe the dyke he lies next to at night (Hey Tae. Call me :cell: )???

Imma forever give her the side eye from now on, as are her fans….but the world still gonna turn for Madonna Louise insert her 15 other Catholic names.

therapist1911 says:

——————————————————————-
    You damn skippy…Malicious intent is the key phrase…

Be the change you want to see in the world…
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Mahatma Gandhi :yes: One of my faves.

Orange Blossom says:

Im so exhausted :yawn:
    —————————————————————-
    Yeah. You keep openin that mouth like that, @Man is gonna occupy that space with sumthin….

Anyway, Madonna’s lil man looked sharp. How many kids she got now? What is her daughter doing these days? :think:

weFukNorNah says:

Madonna puzzy is the underground railroad..bish has rainbow coalition puzzy. Women…black..white..Spanish relations have gone down in that bush

KyCakes says:

Be the change you want to see in the world…
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Mahatma Gandhi :yes: One of my faves.
    ——————————————————————-
    Meh – I was going for a Michael Jackson, ‘Man in the Mirror’ theme, but that’ll work, too :rofl: :hug:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Michael Jackson caused quite an uproar with his “kick me kike me” lyrics (and he meant it ‘in the best way’) :tea:

Nola_D says:

White people now a days are way to comfortable with saying Nigga… they’ll get corrected real fast around my folks… :box: :nono:

What is her daughter doing these days?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Hopefully Lourdes is somewhere getting her eyebraws waxed on a regular.

Lord forgive meh <<< Kendrick voice.

Just Looking says:

:cosign:

People call us Niggas, Coons, Jigga Boos all day everyday.

Why bother…. caring… Can’t change ignat.

Afiya says:

Why is that boy dressed like a pimp :smack: LAWD……….

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Gays. She has fugged a few gay men too.

——————————————————————
    Men have lost their careers to that cavernous, limestone encrusted stalagmite entrance full of devil bats and miner bones…

:jack: might just wake me up.

Thats the little boy madonna “adopted” when his mother died even tho the daddy said he wanted custody. :think:

Oprahs Bunion says:

Again, I don’t use the word, Ky. We cannot expect people to respect us and refrain from using the word when we don’t practice what we are preaching. We will disagree on this, but it’s good! :hug:

IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

——————————————————————–
    Yes, but had he already been feelin on little boys booties by then?
    That’s when folk got outraged…before that, he was an innovator… :lol:

@AFIYA
    “Why is that boy dressed like a pimp LAWD……….”

:huh:

That ain’t pimp attire. He dressed for the event. :yes:

Chit, that nigga (<<<I can say this Madonna!) shoes clean as phuck!

Madonna 76 yrs old so she grew up in that time when the N word was ok

———————————————————————-
    Indeed. But whether that word is used by us or not, we STILL get disrespected…Until we stop getting profiled, followed in malls, pulled over for DWB, that respect due will be a long time coming…

@OPRAHS’ BUNION
    “We cannot expect people to respect us and refrain from using the word when we don’t practice what we are preaching.”

Yes we can. Everyone else does and gets it, why can’t we. Either we demand respect for our culture are allow others to dictate what they ALLOW US to have. We don’t have to explain it or justify it.

Either we demand they respect it or just allow them to continue to dictate to us.

Madonna 76 yrs old so she grew up in that time when the N word was ok
    ——————————————————————-
    When Madonna was young, we were ‘negro’

Gigi26 says:

—————–
    Yep. That’s why when I use it I use it but ain’t no other person gonna tell me Oh don’t get offended when a sprite uses it cuz you say it. FOH. Nope not the one.

I call a Jew a Kike, i’m bound to damn near get hung, I call an East Asian a Chink i’m getting crucified with no questions asked, I call a Hispanic a wet back i’m getting a major side eye. But when a sprite calls her own son “My nigga” she gets a slight pass cuz we say it to each other?! The fukk kinda logic. Nope. not with me. Use another word Madge.

I think the little stolen baby is dressed like fred astaire or some such. She raising her very own butler. How cute :tea:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Big Daddy Kane fell off after her. :no:

weFukNorNah says:

Whites say redneck but they love that. ..

EyesofScorpio says:

KyCakes says:
    Do you honestly believe we are the only group of people that do this?
    Yes. We can have it both ways….

———————–
    :thankyou:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

I wonder does she use that “term of endearment” with the ‘son’ pictured up top in the Grammy shot?! That’s some immersion for your arse! :no:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Big Daddy Kane fell off after her. :no:
    ——————————————————————–
    Coming to a State Fair near you:
    Young MC
    Tone Loc
    And our headliner, Big Daddy Kane… :applause:

:eek: +1

@GIGI
    “it aint’ even hypocritical tho! It’s cultural. We the ONLY people feel like we gotta JUSTIFY our chit. WTF?

—————–

:claps:

All day everyday… :yes:

EyesofScorpio says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

———————————

:applause:

:stop: I just saw your :eek: down stairs. I take my cosign byke…

-1 .

—————————————————————-
    No, because they all say “what up, my nigga”

I’ve heard Jewish people talk about getting ‘jewed down’ and Native Americans call someone an “Indian Giver…”

:shrug:

:huh:
    That ain’t pimp attire. He dressed for the event. :yes:
    Chit, that nigga (<<<I can say this Madonna!) shoes clean as phuck!
    ______

The baby picked the clothes out. i think he did good.

weFukNorNah says:

Just like for instance. … black comedians drag white ppl.. One time I was at a comedy show and the white comedian said I wanna thank my black audience for arriving on time..and ppl got pissed I was like oooh k

Afiya says:

@Man, with them spectators, hat ****ed, and that big azz ring…all he missing is a pimp cane… :smh:

Coming to a State Fair near you:
    Young MC
    Tone Loc
    And our headliner, Big Daddy Kane
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I have tears cause while he hasnt did a show at our state fair (that I KNOW OF)…its a real possibility. He lives IN Durham, NC. And Durham is 15-20 minutes from the state fairgrounds. :ghost:

@WE
    “U don’t hear chinks and wet backs and krackers calling each other those names tho.. never heard a jew say “what up my kike”

:huh:

So the phuck what? :shrugs:

I bet you take your shoes off goin in an Asians person house tho. But do they have to EXPLAIN and JUSTIFY what other people do and blah blah blah????

Phuck no. You either take em off or don’t come in. CULTURAL RESPECT. Learn to demand that chit. :yes:

EyesofScorpio says:

weFukNorNah says:
    But yet we drop it 40 times in a rap..  … I’m over the “n” word.. ion en care

Oprahs Bunion says:

—————————————–

yep they want you to not care, to get used to it …..

Coming to a State Fair near you:
    Young MC
    Tone Loc
    And our headliner, Big Daddy Kane
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ———————————————————————
    Can I just tell you, that when Sir Mix-A-Lot came to the ‘Taste of Colorado’ I flat lined?

@OTB
    “I just saw your down stairs. I take my cosign byke…”

I was just sayin…

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

all he missing is a pimp cane… :no:

…but the pimps probably was trying to be “dressed like” gents :shrug:

either way, he’s a gorgeous boy :yes:

weFukNorNah says:

I got other chit to get worked up about..

Gigi26 says:

Exactly Orange :yes: Nigga is just universal. Of course that word will be more mainstream being that there ain’t major acts in entertainment trying to spread their slurs to us. Its in their own subculture :yes:

EyesofScorpio says:

But yet we drop it 40 times in a rap.. … I’m over the “n” word.. ion en care

—————————————–

yep they want you to not care, to get used to it …..
    ———————————————————————
    You think so, huh? :tea:
    Look, I don’t know of ANY bruh’s that just let that come casually out of a sprite’s face w/o a challenge….

We will never get used to that coming out of a non-black persons mouth, so… :shrug:

libra80sbaby says:

:offtopic: Are Macklemore and Ryan Lewis a couple?? :thinking:

_________

But white Americans and Black Americans dont have the same history..and ANY comedian should know their crowd.

I have seen the white guy “Gary” do plenty of jokes that were “coloured”. I think it has a lot to do with how you come off.

@ORANGE BLOSSOM
    “Jews call each other jdubs or japs. They hv their own set of slurs that they use. Asians call each other fob-fresh off the boat. Its not made public bc their voices arent as public as ours. Porta ricans call each other goyas & platanos. They dont get media attention like us but i live around enuf cultures to know its all the same.

________________________________

It don’t matter if they did or not tho! That’s the thing about CULTURAL, it’s DIFFERENT. It ain’t got to be identical to what anyone else do.

Every culture has their own THANG! :yes:

Beta says:

No passes over here heifer

to know its all the same.

Jew coworker loves to talk about how tight she is with money. :lol: Lawd I been wanting to agree but thats akin to her calling me a nigga. :hahaha:

@WE
    “Well we as a society can’t pick n choose when to say it when we have songs called “my nicca my nicca” these niccas can’t hold me back..we da best nigga . Niggas in paris”

Yes we can. :eek:
    The question is do they respect it or not.

Wait a minute… is you white? :waiting:

Oprahs Bunion says:

I am not excusing Madonna for what she said. It was wrong. But stop with the “we can use the word, but you can’t”. That logic makes no sense to ME. :tea:

missyJ says:

So my aunt died over the weekend, she left her life insurance in a “family friend” name. And left specific instructions for a funeral. Now this family friend asking us to front money for a funeral instead of paying for it with life insurance like my aunt asked. :facepalm: talmbout she worried bout her cut.. and can we “shop around” for the funeral… she really wanna do a Target vs Wal Mart comparison on my aunts last wishes :no:

Afiya says:

Ain’t nothing wrong with anyone using the word, just STOP apologizing after you’ve said it…own it and keep it moving. Ain’t nobody got control of your tongue but you and God.

weFukNorNah says:

Gary does black jokes because his wife as black so I guess they feels that gives them a pass… we are all at some point racist.. I think white ppl smell like hot dog water and slob… I joke about it but I mean it

_________

——————————————————————–
    I saw Gary Owen Saturday nite…. (I woulda took you, but I would have expected you to put out at nights end, so :shrug:)

But in any event, he knew his audience…He’s an equal opportunity clowner. He said “My Wife is black and I have so many family members now, I don’t know WHAT to do.” “I can call my Wife right now and tell her ‘hey babe I’m out here in Denver ad these guys are after me.” He said within 20 minutes, a ‘cousin’ would be knocking at his door to render aid… I :rofl:

And Thank the good Lordt that he had different material and wasn’t repeating anything…

______

Tell me about Sir Mix A Lot! :rofl:

EyesofScorpio says:

KyCakes says:

yep they want you to not care, to get used to it …..
    ———————————————————————
    You think so, huh? :tea:
    We will never get used to that coming out of a non-black persons mouth, so…
    —————————————–
    I dont know any either, I was directing at the ones who are actually saying they dont care.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I was talking about this dude TODAY. I kid you not. Somebody said Macklemore is putting on for the PacNorthWest as first rapper from there to win a Grammy…ummm NO. Sir Mix A Lot has a Grammy and he is from Seattle too.

:ghost:

Gigi26 says:

Damn Missy J I would curse out straight the hell out da fck?!

_________

:yes: Want my ppl to embrace their own and stop caring what they think about our funny names and smelly food and fancy hair… UNTIL these crakkas disrespect you. :yes:

______

Tell me about Sir Mix A Lot! :rofl:
    ———————————————————————
    Girl, this ninja had ALL the sprites shaking their long backs…

The audience was FULL, ya heard? :lol:

Me and my homegirl just shook our heads and kept it moving…

He was animated, though, and the event folk got their money worth…

Afiya says:

@MissyJ I wouldn’t do a damn thing, Auntie would be sitting in the parlor waiting for that check to arrive and post before I would move one muscle to help that trick do what was asked of her, hmmph, she got some nerve.

So Missy J aunt had a girlfriend :popcorn:

_________

:thinking: There is a trope they use to get ppl to understand how to avoid marginalizing a victim. Or maybe alienating is a better word. Of course Im coming up blank now..but not saying we are victims (we are..) just saying there is a whole school of discipline and thought out there on this. :yes: Nigga just doesnt mean the same thing when said to a white person. It loses its “whatever”. I call a white person a nigga and they feel nothing because they are conditioned not to…conditioning has to change, but the conditioning cant change because the racism and prejudice runs so deep.

Tomm I shall be better with my thoughts.. Today. :| Today is Monday. :hug:

______

Being racist and prejudice and stereotyping are three diff things.

The ins co.will pay the costs & distribute the rest of the policy later. Right rwilli??
    Tell Mrs. Uncle to stop trippin

@OPRAH’S BUNION
    “I am not excusing Madonna for what she said. It was wrong. But stop with the “we can use the word, but you can’t”. That logic makes no sense to ME. ”

:facepalm:

… they have decieved you. You have fell prey to their tatics of teaching us that our culture is invalid.

Babe, culture doesn’t have to be logical. :no: The mere fact that you try to apply logic to it means you are giving their view point more weight than it deserves.

______

Being racist and prejudice and stereotyping are three diff things.

:yes:

Tomm I shall be better with my thoughts.. Today. :| Today is Monday. :hug:
    —————————————————————-
    Awww….Is someone having a case of the Mondays? :lol: :hug:

I saw Gary Owen Saturday nite…. (I woulda took you, but I would have expected you to put out at nights end, so :shrug: )

HELLLOOO :rofl: Oh man I wouldve love that. And you wouldve loved my thank you… Hey Moisturized. :love:

I told yall I thought white ppl aint have no cousins. :no:

Me: :huh: Where yall family? Why yall dont have any family reunions? What do you mean yall dont talk to your mom because she neglected yall in the 70s for drugs and rock and roll? So? :no: My aunt did too and she still calling her chirren for a ride to the family reunion in 99..

White ppl do it different. DIFFERENT CUL-CHA. :tea:

I do all 3

Tell Mrs. Uncle to stop trippin
    ________

BOL!! Now I gotta go play it off. BBL yall. :kona:

missyJ says:

Gigi26 I really want to but out of respect for my dad and his other bros and sis I kept it classy and said we should just let that woman be and do our own thing. Folks just be trying to come up off someone death. If it’s not Bill Gates money, I ain’t worried about it

Tomm I shall be better with my thoughts.. Today. Today is Monday.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    “You better getcho self togeva…get-cho-self-togevaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

Come on here lets daynce….Dial 1-800-Mix-A-Lot :shakebutt: BAY-BE GOT BYKE. (Central girl with a Miami boo-day) :shakebutt:

@OTB The More you Know….
    #NextTimeItsMeAndYouGurllllllll

Just Looking says:

:newpost:

:popcorn: :facepalm:

Not sure if you can talk about either TRAP POST

missyJ says:

@OB yes but ol girl want more of the money. My aunts instructions are for a $12,000 service. She wants a cheaper service and the family to pay half so she gets more of it.

It’s a LOT more to the story but long and short is GREED!

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

“Mrs. Uncle” – :rofl: :rofl:

*writes in big block letters*
    I HATE ORANGE BLOSSOM

EyesofScorpio says:

———————————

Hoodwinked and BAMboozled…

GottaBigOne says:

I DON’T and HAVE NEVER OWNED THAT WORD!
    SO Ms. M. and whoever else . . . can use it.
    (the term is NOT exclusive to Black People only)