New Couple Alert: Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne

Exclusive - Michelle Rodriguez & Cara Delevingne Go Wild In NYC After A Few Drinks

British supermodel Cara Delevingne, right, will literally kiss up to anyone to make her name relevant in the United States. So far, Delevingne has been spotted tongue wrestling with bad girl singer Miley Cyrus, actress Sienna Miller, and singer Rihanna. While Cara’s former lip action could be categorized as playful teasing, the 21-year-old’s latest lip locking session with 36-year-old Fast & Furious actress Michelle Rodriguez appears to be the real thing.

Rodriguez and Delevingne were spotted passionately kissing at the NY Knicks vs Detroit Pistons NBA game at Madison Square Garden in NYC on Tuesday. Rodriguez is a known lesbian who has previously dated only butch lesbians. Being with a feminine supermodel is a departure for her.

After leaving the arena, Cara and Michelle stopped by a bar for a few drinks. Then the inebriated couple playfully rushed a paparazzi before catching a taxi home.

Photos: Barbera/Cepeda/INFphoto.com

282 Responses to “New Couple Alert: Michelle Rodriguez and Cara Delevingne”

Bad Influence says:

i mean…okay. i used to wanna bone Michelle back in the day. then she became a ratchet ass heffa…

This Cara bish tho..im tryna figure her out :huh:

The Master Beta :D says:

IDC

deedeegirl says:

IDC either. Michelle is a sloppy drunk.

who :shrugs:

:offtopic: anyways there is a place in hell for racist people :yes:

She a gold digger Michelle…. she a gold digger.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :wave: <<< Valtrex 'scrip

that second pics looks nasty :no:

@JENIE

Did you see that the “boosters” at Texas already rioting that they hired a black man as head coach.

Never mind this nigga been a coordinator for TWO CHAMPION teams, and then revitalized a dead program into a bowl winner.

This booster said he has not doubt he would be a “fine coach” as a posistion coach! :rofl:

The phuck! These yts gettin mo’ and mo’ outta hand lately.

Thunder only happens when it’s rainingggggg.
    Players only love you when they’re playingggg.
    Say women they will come and they will geaux.
    When the rain washes you clean …you’ll know.

:headphones:

SkyHigh says:

Girlie gots some gum on her shoe #salligot :coffee:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@JENIE
    The phuck! These yts gettin mo’ and mo’ outta hand lately.

:no: but baby when the chickens come home to roost :tea: all of em will have rotten egg on their faces :tea:

:hahaha: @ Master

rwilliams4782 says:

I guesss.. u know I dont have an eye for the yt guy.. down with brown

Bad Influence says:

Kdubzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :bounce:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

that second pics looks nasty
    ________________________

its not even sexy. just looks like they are swapping bad breath. :hurl:

:hi: Misses Man!

I’m still :dead: @ Orange :sperm:

Kdubzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:hug: pretty lady!

Bad Influence says:

This Cara bish tho..im tryna figure her out

Cara is young and silly. I’m surprised at Michelle, though. At her age I would never date a 21-year-old. :no:

SkyHigh says:

:offtopic: watching Made in America got the fat lady at the counter telling Will Smith to give a sample.. wonder if real sperm banks and fertility clinics have a fine bish upfront just to grease the pipes a bit #sotospeak

rwilliams4782 says:

I guesss.. u know I dont have an eye for the yt guy.. down with brown eye…

_——————-
    Fixed that for you love :D

Caramel Rain says:

Chile I had a fit of laughter today when I saw a lady that looks like Madea and all I could think about was Madea goes to Heaven :rofl:

SkyHigh says:

Hey caramel

@SKY HIGH
    “watching Made in America got the fat lady at the counter telling Will Smith to give a sample.. wonder if real sperm banks and fertility clinics have a fine bish upfront just to grease the pipes a bit #sotospeak

January 8, 2014 at 2:49 pm

They don’t. Nope, not any of em.

Not lol… @razz

lovezoe says:

Man/ but Obama president . These alabasters down right bold.

@ Man, and how would you know this? :tea:

SkyHigh says:

@man They don’t. Nope, not any of em
    ————–
    Seems less efficient :thinking:

lovezoe says:

Man/ but Obama president . These alabasters down right bold.

thats why they really mad. :obama:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    At least Michelle wont driving. She already got a DUI.

*bright side*

Lol I said that a long time ago caramel lmaoo

Caramel Rain says:

:rofl: @ there’s a munchosgirl on

@CARAMEL
    ” Man, and how would you know this? ”

Tried to donate. It’s like several hundred a whop for that. Chit I :jack: off for free e’rday anyway. Might as well get paid. :shrugs:

rwilliams4782 says:

Cara needs to invest in a good brush

supa says:

michelle is so unattractive :hurl: and she sucks as an actress. i don’t get it :shrug:

Shanti412 says:

Live and let live. :coffee:
    :off topic: Rocsi Diaz is a Zumba instructor. She on the latest cover of Zlife magazine. I wonder where she teaches class at.

SANDRA
    How old is michelle?

btw; emm TEE OH says gabby is with child :tea:

@SKY HIGH
    “They don’t. Nope, not any of em
    ————–
    Seems less efficient

Naw, if she a fine chick she can get plenty of other jobs so they would have to pay her a lil more to get her there.

…and for what? Cause if this dude is qualified to be a donor, he won’t need anything extra to :jack:

They give you some magazines and stuff.

Lol I said that a long time ago caramel lmaoo

*****************
    You be having me rolllinnggg :rofl: :rofl: :wail:

says gabby is with child

:shocked:

I thought she said she never wanted kids!
    (while married to her long forgotten football playin husband)

Bad Influence says:

Cara needs someone to care about her eyebrows…maybe lighten them a bit..idk, do something cause she just looks haggard and psychotic er’time i see her..

IsThisThingOn... says:

“spotted” suggests a a different type of setting… this just looks like what it is, a PDA… no patience for attention-seeking grown folks, so nothing to see here :shrug:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

” Man, and how would you know this? ”

Tried to donate. It’s like several hundred a whop for that. Chit I off for free e’rday anyway. Might as well get paid.
    *********************
    This tickled me :rofl:
    wow. :jack: in a cup. No diff than folks that donate plasma right?

luVn_liFe… says:

SANDRA
    How old is michelle?
    btw; emm TEE OH says gabby is with child

Good for her :tea: that still ain’t saying shyt though …

vipatlstyle says:

Who are these hoes…I tell you. NEXT

lovezoe says:

says gabby is with child

———–
    Well well well. What an interesting turn of events. Jenie called it

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

says gabby is with child
    :shocked:
    I thought she said she never wanted kids!.

Never wanted kids :blink: Umm that bytch couldn’t be around my kids …. maybe she had a change of heart …..

Caramel Rain says:

I doubt Gabby is pregnant.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

says gabby is with child

:shocked:

I thought she said she never wanted kids!
    ~~~~~~
    MAN
    she changed her Mind, she found mister right, a great father, friend and lover :tea:

Bad Influence says:

<—doesn't believe Gabby is knocked up either

Caramel Rain says:

Gabrielle has previously opened up about her worries that, at age 41, her body may not allow for conception. ”My eggs are like the thing Indiana Jones finds in the Temple of Doom so I don’t know how many my body can physically have,” Gabrielle told Essence in Nov. 2013. ”I’d be happy with one if that’s what God blesses me with it.”

luVn_liFe… says:

btw; emm TEE OH says gabby is with child

:facepalm: you cant win the battle of having a kid by having another kid, foolio! the one WITHOUT kids wins by default because you can always walk away scott free with no living, breathing, walking, talking reminders of that bubba gump looking negro.

Did anyone see her on Kelly and that Black guy show :tea: the audience wasn’t buying her little show yesterday and neither was I…. beesh was pretty though :yes: red is her color and I liked her gold pumps too

when a woman gets preggo the only person who gets trapped is her. do better, gabby. there’s still appointments available at planned parenthood. you can still escape this madness! make that call, boo.

i aint saying that its right, but its smart. :tea:

Orange Blossom says:

luVn_liFe… says:
    btw; emm TEE OH says gabby is with child
    ________________________

:preach: you stack his paper while you with the fool and then bounce :steer:

Caramel Rain says:

You cant win when you playing dirty *nene voice*

OB man you just said some real shyt :yes:

Totally agree OB.

I dont understand why people in this day and age think that at 40+ one cant conceive or carry a baby.
    Halle Berry did it, my mother as well.

SkyHigh says:

I’m signed up to donate eggs. Just waiting to get the call….. 5K wooweee

I’m signed up to donate eggs. Just waiting to get the call….. 5K wooweee

:eek:

SKYHIGH :bounce: I tried to do that too a few years back. they only want them 30 yrs old or younger

SkyHigh says:

Maybe Gabby thinking you can’t beat em join em :shrugs: ion think it’s right though look at Cassie she stay winning

5K to donate eggs? :shocked:

:pc:

Caramel Rain says:

where do i sign up! :yahoo:

Oh please believe that Gabby sho nuff want a baby deep down…. :yes: any chick that stay with a man knowing he out there and she knew now :tea: hell I believe Gabby is a lot like her character on Mary J :lol:

Blanche Devereaux says:

@skyhigh I’m so mad I can’t because of my sickle cell trait :( I make cute babies too :cry:

Mr Razz don’t want me to donate eggs :wail:

Caramel Rain says:

Jenie, I agree. I know she has to feel some kinda way. Esp if they been together this long and no baby. If she cant have a baby, I KNOW she’s torn up that her bf has a baby with somebody else and that’s the one thing that she cannot give him. :cry: I feel bad for if that’s the case.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Finished my report :trophy:
    Don’t care about these two. They look like they smell like outside and wet dog :nono:

Caramel Rain says:

Why Razz? you got alike 100,00 of them and we release one egg a month so that’s 12 eggs a year. Even if you wanted to ahve another baby, you still could.

SkyHigh says:

@Razz don’t tell him. When he wondering why you injecting yoself in the rear just tell him you bought some butt shots :thumbsup:

:sperm:

SkyHigh says:

**********

Caramel Rain says:

Jenie, I agree. I know she has to feel some kinda way. Esp if they been together this long and no baby. If she cant have a baby, I KNOW she’s torn up that her bf has a baby with somebody else and that’s the one thing that she cannot give him. I feel bad for if that’s the case.
    __________________________________

she aint feel bad helping that rodent take Siovaughn kids from her. she aint feel bad going to court smiling in front of the cameras like they was one big happy family with a more “stable environment” than what their own mother could provide. ion feel one iota of bad for Gabby and i always root for the underdog but she did some dirty shyt.

I will Say i commend Gabster for being able to hold her head high in public after this slap in the face from Wade.
    I seen previews of her doing her rounds on the talk shows
    She’s grinning from EAR TO EAR like she doesnt Have a care in the world
    :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

I got nice mulatto eggs for sale..tryin to pay sallie mae off..

Orange Blossom says:

__________________________________

Pretty Much :tea:

you gotta take too many vitamins and shots and cant smoke or drink if you wanna donate eggs.

i like to get my schmoke and my drank on. plus, i dont want babies running round here looking like me then asking me for child support one day. :nono: hell nah. you see that show on mtv with ALLLLLLLL them kids trying to find they sperm daddy?

but she did some dirty shyt.
    ~~~~~~~~
    and will pay dearly. this is just the start for her

_____________________________________________________________________

:cosign:

:lol: Because he don’t want to deal with the hormonal Razz and I have too much azz to be acting like I’m giving myself ass shots so he would KNOW I’m lyin :rofl:

I COULD say Vitamin B12 shots though.. :think:

luVn_liFe… says:

I seen previews of her doing her rounds on the talk shows
    She’s grinning from EAR TO EAR like she doesnt Have a care in the world

Its called stubborn and refusing to be proved wrong :tea: them kinda females hang on tight, no matter how stupid or how wrong it is …. :coffee: stubborn

———–

Yeah
    they screen you tough for donating eggs.
    all Kinds of stuff they wont accept.
    If youVe EVER been in jail or certain charges.
    If there is any mental issues in your blood line
    EVER smoked
    Tatts I believe.
    chillle when I tried to do it i was :eek:
    For the stuff that was asked
    :phew:

Caramel Rain says:

Orange, yea you are right. She did taunt and tease Siovaughn. I take back my sad feelings for Gabs. She prob was in court smiling and ish b/c if Wade has the kids then he doesnt have to pay child support which is more money in the house for her… :thinking: Yea, she’s dirty

rwilliams4782 says:

Gabby not getting pregnant. She wanna save face as much as possible..

I seen previews of her doing her rounds on the talk shows
    She’s grinning from EAR TO EAR like she doesnt Have a care in the world
    ____________________________________________________________________

Never let em see you sweat is my motto or smile it confuses ppl who think shyt that’s supposed to break you don’t :grill: I

Jenie
    stubborn or Not, she’s still smiling. I personally think she’s a dumb a.s.s
    NOt my life or issue to live with. her stupid ass

GAGIRL87 says:

I got nice mulatto eggs for sale
    ___________________________________________________________

:dead:

Tatts wasn’t on the one I did.. :think:

All that time I spent by my self in key west I should have donated eggs.. :smack: Oh well…

Caramel Rain says:

never mind then. I’ll keep my eggs. I drank and I’m tatted. Meh. Good luck Misses Man! :thumbsup:

Ya’ll so mean :cry:

Gagirl only difference with this she can grin all she wants
    >>>> :ha: :grill: and it makes her look worse

rwilliams4782 says:

If she would have married him a long time ago she be building her house beside Juanita Jordan right about now

Caramel Rain says:

Does she and DWade live together or do they each have their own place?

Just Looking says:

:tea: Soooo Ummm you like them older? Mid 20s? Mid 30’s? MATURE????

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

____________________________
    Mine too!
    That is why when the wife read her when she tried to talk about sleeping with the husband I was like :clsps: Even if he is dead wrong you are not about to get your shine on :nono:
    But when we get home :chase: All types of hot grits finna be flying
    *DTTS calls that foreplay*

I’m tatted so that would be the one dink agaisnt me. :(

GaGa
    Mean gets the people going :hug: come here wiT YO senSITive self :D

Gagirl cute gravie :lick: werk :nun:

EyesofScorpio says:

2 women accused of robbing man of Jay Z tickets, running him over in car
    Jan 02 2014

HOUSTON –
    Doctors say a man may be disfigured and lose some of the use of his fingers and feet after a violent robbery that started as a Craigslist posting. Two women are accused of robbing a man of Jay Z tickets he was selling through the website, then running him over in their vehicle.
    We aren’t identifying the 26-year-old victim because his family is still concerned for his safety.

The incident on Dec. 15, 2013, left him with a series of injuries that include a broken arm, a broken leg, crushed fingers and severe road rash to his face and body.

“He did everything right. It was a public location, broad daylight,” said the victim’s attorney, Andino Reynal.
    He says it all began when the man went online trying to sell tickets to a Jay Z concert at Toyota Center on Craigslist.
    The victim set up a meeting at a Heights-area Starbucks, but when the suspects — later identified as Denitra Green and Cessica Darden — pulled up, they told him they had a baby in the car and they asked him to come outside.

“He leaned into the car to start discussing the transaction with the women when one of them snatched the tickets out of his hand, and the other one hit the gas as hard as she could,” Reynal said.

With his arm stuck to the car, the man was then dragged 200 yards. The man asked Green to stop the vehicle, but she refused and Darden kicked his arm to try to get him off the car, according to court documents. Eventually, the man fell off and the suspect’s vehicle ran him over.
    Police say several witnesses saw the car speeding down Durham with the man hanging on. One of them was able to write down the license plate number.
    The women got away with the tickets and, according to the criminal complaint, used them attending the Jay Z concert.
    “Both of them were actually interviewed at the Jay Z concert. They cared little enough for my client’s welfare that they felt comfortable enough going to the show with their best friends,” said Reynal.
    Police arrested the 20-year-old Green, charging her and her friend, Darden, 20, with aggravated robbery.

According to court documents, they admitted to being at the Starbucks and showed no emotion or remorse when police showed them a picture of the victim in the emergency room.
    Green is out of jail on bond and Darden has not yet been arrested. Bond was set at $30,000 each.

The victim’s attorney says his client’s family is very concerned about others falling into the same trap
    and they are urging everyone to use caution when they go online to sell something.

Juanita Jordan
    _________________________________________________

I wonder how Juanita been :coffee: or an Ivanka did that!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

:cosign: RWilliams. She could living it up. Cheat on me? Pay me! I’d be somewhere kicking w/Juanita and Elin Nordegren

GaGa
    Mean gets the people going come here wiT YO senSITive self
    __________________________________________________________________

Luvie I am sensitive lol :hug: hold me

rwilliams4782 says:

Juanita is fine…she has a grand house in chicago.. their daughter gay now..tryna to get in the jordan fam

———–
    he wasnt trying to get married to her after the mess with siovoghn (sp)

Scorpio I saw that :facepalm:

Did anyone see her on Kelly and that Black guy show
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This made me holla. :crying1:

**********************
    :facepalm:

GAGIRL87 says:

Jenie thanks babes :kiss: I’m still gonna try your hairstylist what’s the name again?

Just Looking says:

Soooo Ummm you like them older? Mid 20s? Mid 30?s? MATURE????

*********
    She’s likes them over 50. Before, she’s stated her interest in Whoopi Goldberg

Craigslist posting
    _________________________________________________________

They haven’t learned about Craigslist yet :huh:

Chileeeee people have been killed when meeting up with some of these sickos off craigslist :faceplam:

rwilliams4782 says:

Juanita..Elin..Robyn Moore.Ivanka ..like gabby not about that life..

GAGA
    Juanita is JUST fine and Ivanka TEW. Trust they are,Hence why NO1 EVER hears a peep

EyesofScorpio says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Scorpio I saw that

———————

did you see the pic of dude? f-ed him right up

rwilliams4782 says:

I need a publix chicken wang in my life

Speaking of Elin..

Elin Nordegren, the former nanny who won one of Florida’s richest divorce settlements when she sent cheating golf champ Tiger Woods on his way in 2010, just took out a $2.5 million-loan, according to Palm Beach County records.

That won’t sit well with Jupiter Island resident Woods, who historically made a point never to take out loans — even when he spent more than $20 million on his Jupiter Island home.

It’s yet another Gossip Extra exclusive: Woods’ former nanny of an ex-wife broke the family tradition shortly before Christmas when she signed a $2.5 million mortgage from SunTrust Bank — despite the $100 million-plus she settled for when she and Woods were divorced.

No one’s talking about the new mortgage, and Nordegren’s lawyer has yet to reply to a request for comment. But records show Nordegren offered up one of her two properties in North Palm Beach’s Seminole Landing neighborhood as collateral.

Nordegren, 34, bought adjacent properties in the ocean side community for a total $25 million.

The mortgage is on 12395 Banyan Road, which Nordegren bought through an LLC in April for $4.25 million.

Craigslist posting
    _________________________________________________________

They haven’t learned about Craigslist yet

************************
    I’ve helped my stepdad sale a few trucks on Craigslist….we met in the parking lot of Dog Track on a street that’s always backed up with traffic.

GAGA
    ___________________________________________________________________

I mean you don’t hear shyt :rofl: I wish Juanita was my auntie or some shyt

I’d be somewhere kicking w/Juanita and Elin Nordegren
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :rofl: at the THOUGHT that D.WADE has as much money as Mike or Tiger. Yeah he would have to pay but SHE aint never getting THAT much money cause HE aint got that much.

Juanita: Chilllle Elin… that dayum Gabby called me :coffee:
    Elin: What she want?
    Juanita: TO HAVE LUNCH. Her and her measley few million.

:haha:

Gigi26 says:

Dude Cara is not even hot man, she looks like she has catepillars for eyebrows and looks like she smells like sour milk :no:

well Michelle looks like she smells like bad bologna so they’re even. Filthy smuts

rwilliams4782 says:

Wtf Elin get a loan for?

Lol @ Dog Track

you cannot name your baby something like cesspool and expect her to grow up to be good. :nono:

GIGI
    I just refresed my page and looked at Michelle and thought EEEWH, she looks stank and all wrong
    <—

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    But lil Krimson Tyde is destined for greatness. :shrug: No? Okay.

:dead:

GaGaGIRL
    NOt a peep, they aint got No worries. :tape: <-them with not a FcuK to give
    :tea: <– them reading about these GF,wives, babymamas

rwilliams4782 says:

Jayz tickets werent but like 60 bucks. They nosebleeds but still…girlllllll… I cant deal with Cesilly..cessica whatever

Gigi26 says:

thankfully they cant breed together cuz that baby would come out like Gerald from the simpsons. (google it)

Krimson Tyde is destined for greatness
    :facepalm:
    Dubb
    Are they still dragging deedeeBonner (mcCarron)for Dear life?

:dead: @ Who Dat. Yea I just looked up D Wade’s worth.. nvmd

i GOOGLED Gerald
    :chase: OB :hahaha: lol!!!

Lol @ Dog Track

****************
    folk love to gamble, its always busy

luVn_liFe… says:

i GOOGLED Gerald
    OB lol!!!
    ________________________

but am i lying tho :tea:

Gigi26 says:

:hahaha: Orange hell yea!

Are they still dragging deedeeBonner (mcCarron)for Dear life
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Last I heard AJ mama joined the witness protection program and took the name Sharkeisha.

She so dayum dumb.

Are they still dragging deedeeBonner (mcCarron)for Dear life
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :dead:

LadieLeo says:

Are they still dragging deedeeBonner (mcCarron)for Dear life?

**********************
    I only heard about the fallout the next day. We were talking about it last night at dinner. My cousin said he’s young and still excited and he’ll get better at his public speaking. I was just saying to myself I hope so.

IsThisThingOn... says:

Celica and Toyota acted like they were raised in a barn, by wolves. Throw them in a cage.
    I hope this young man fully recovers and puts a lifelock block on his computer for ANY thing “craig” related.

Caramel Rain says:

I just read that DWade paid for Siovaughns attorneys so essentially, they were working for him.. WTF!!

rwilliams4782 says:

She made that I’m not racist disclaimer.

*******************
    Maybe that was part of the settlement that he had to pay her attorney fees. I wouldn’t think she’d let him pick out her attorneys and such.

Orange :dead: @ Gerald and that big arse unibrow
    why do you know thiiiiissssss!!?? :wail:

duBB
    Not only did deedee’s BS, the GF kat Webb favorited the tweet and got pummeled as well
    WEBB said she ACCIDENTALLY fav. the tweet :smack:
    SO DUMB

IsThisThingOn... says:

well that makes it all better then

Leo NOW I sold my honda back in the day for parts only on craiglists

ladyLEO
    Yeah I thought the same about Winston

IsThisThingOn... says:

:partyhat: Happy Birthday Romelo! cute cake..

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Orange: I saw the picture of Gerald :ghost:

lovezoe says:

These alabasters won’t let Vick live. Wish they had the sane compassion for us when their folks kill us. They don’t say nothing about dogs being kied when they eating at China Express.

Orange @ Gerald and that big arse unibrow
    why do you know thiiiiissssss!!??
    _________________________

:lol: cuz i watch hella cartoons. even before i had kids i was a cartoon/animation/anime fiend.

Leo NOW I sold my honda back in the day for parts only on craiglists

***************
    folk just cray cray now….over the weekend here a dude got mad with another over some barbque hit him with a bat and killed him. How the hell you get mad at somebody at they house bout they food :huh:

Gerald Samson :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:bday: YAY ROMELO
    Looks at time.. almost time to :steer: and not a moment too soon. I feel aches and a sore throat coming :no: I am going home to drink a hot toddy

GAGIRL87 says:

Baby Boy :kiss: I haven’t been in a min though … but he is still hooking heads up :tea: He did my cousin hair Saturday…..

I have been way to lazy to go to the salon, so I have been doing it myself :tea: I dab a lil in hair myself :winky:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

How the hell you get mad at somebody at they house bout they food :huh:
    Why am I laughing at this :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Lose you life over some baby byke ribs

FEEl Better MisTAKE!
    Romelo is a cutie! and look at luDa over there playing with NO care in the world :no:

Jenie, you do everything. Hair, make up, eye lashes.. the works

rwilliams4782 says:

for 15 min shows that shyt should have been free :no: but I hear he does a longer show up north :yes:

IsThisThingOn... says:

They don’t say nothing about dogs being kied when they eating at China Express.

———————

Well, duh, they’re exhibiting their openness to cultural diversity while dining :rolleyes:

EL CHA CHA says:

Why is the logo blurred on Romelos shirt Sandra :think:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

How the hell you get mad at somebody at they house bout they food
    Why am I laughing at this
    ****************
    :wail:

Jenie, you do everything. Hair, make up, eye lashes.. the works

I don’t do make up cause I hardly wear make up :nono: been done messed ya up lol !!!! But hell yeah I do my lashed or anything I see is costing me too much money … :yes: but I have always known how to do hair :shrugs: … learned how to do my lashes on youtube :yahoo: I want the mink lashes and trust and believe I am going to learn how to do em too :yes: but I don’t think I will be able to do mines though…. :sad:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

How the hell you get mad at somebody at they house bout they food
    Why am I laughing at this

*************************
    Cause it’s humerous but it’s sad cause the man died.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Bye Luvie :hugs: Headed home! TTYL
    Everyone else take it easy :bye:

Leo so silly :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

:hi: MisTank Safe travels! get some rest and take an echincea!

:bye: TAKE

Romello is such a cutie . . .

IsThisThingOn... says:

be careful Taken, they sending folk home around here… AS IF! :mad: why you coming to work and you got the pnewmoanya???!!! :chase:

I am going home to drink a hot toddy
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Whatever you do dont put any liquor in it. Cause yesterday I read that “hard liquor is for birds”…on this very blog. Dayum SNOB.

Dont put any Moscato in it neevah.

I was reading…

Leo so silly

*****************
    Nah girl the man actually died. His neighbor came to his house for a get together and killed him with a bat over some food.

I am going home to drink a hot toddy
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Dont put any Moscato in it neevah.
    I was reading…

:eek:

IsThisThingOn... says:

murdering folk over bbq?! throw him in the cage too…

EL CHA CHA says:

Why is the logo blurred on Romelos shirt Sandra

cuz niggas is crazy and will show up at that little boy’s school with a dam birthday present for real. :smh:

I am going home to drink a hot toddy
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Dont put any Moscato in it neevah.
    I was reading…

*******************
    or Boone’s Farm, Cisco, MD 20/20, Smirnoff Ice or Milwaulkee Best

:coffee: <<< toddy with WHISKEY in it.

Dont put any Moscato in it neevah.

I was reading…
    __________________________

oh well i aint even gone tell yall bout how i mixed some moscato into my henny black las nite. nope. aint gone say a word :tape:

was good too :tea: may do it again tonite. who gone check me, boo?

Oh and Happy Bday to Mo’s big boy up yonder! :hug:

You are growing into a nice lookin young man! *pinches them cayute cheeps*

IsThisThingOn… says:

murdering folk over bbq?! throw him in the cage too…

******************************
    shame ain’t it……like the same day another dude shot his girlfriend and killed her daddy cause he was at they house and didn’t like the sleeping arrangements. Took the girl to the hospital and said someone broke in the house. The girl was like ni@@a killed my daddy and shot me!

:tea: say what now OB … that might give me a head ache

Damn I’m hungry as hell :sad:

LadieLeo says:

Ion drink henny or moscato :no:

may do it again tonite. who gone check me, boo?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    NOBODY. Whatchu like is whatchu LAK! Folks kill me generalizing. If I wanna drank my HenRock top from the bolla like ‘Ye did when he hopped his azz up on that stage in front of Taylor…who bidness is it? I read that ish yesterday like for real? Ummm okay.

:coffee: <<< hard likka. Straight up. Hot. No ice. Cowboy style. LIKE A REAL WOMAN.

another dude shot his girlfriend and killed her daddy

note to self: buy ammo, construct survivalist bunker, and hide. :scared:
    :shotsfired1:

_________
    :rofl: I was only referencing myself on yesterday. I will not speak for others. Drank up!!

IsThisThingOn… says:

another dude shot his girlfriend and killed her daddy

note to self: buy ammo, construct survivalist bunker, and hide.

*********************
    what’s crazy is they have 2 kids together and have a history of domestic violence……

jeniefrumdabloc says:

say what now OB … that might give me a head ache

was trying to lighten up the henny because its too strong for me. call myself making a ghetto spritzer. :kona:

dont judge me. :rofl:

Oh well, I cheated on my Daniel fast. :shrug:

_________________________

beat him with the cage with the other strays in it, then throw him off a cliff

I got something for y’all asses concerning Gerald. :D

that cake is really nice. wonder if red fondant tastes as bad as red frosting.

happy bday lil melo. Monica daddy got some STRONG ass genes tho. my goodness!

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

I got something for y’all asses concerning Gerald.

:bite:

Must have been some hell of a barbeque

A.J. says:

Oh well, I cheated on my Daniel fast.
    *****************
    I did 7 days successfully, it was so hard

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I was like well let me shut my bird azz the hail up and dont join in. Last I heard there are fewer calories in a non mixed drink and zero grams of fat. Judge if you must. But was like wow that is harsh. :sad:

Orange Blossom says:

that cake is really nice. wonder if red fondant tastes as bad as red frosting.

************************
    That hot pink real nasty too

EL CHA CHA says:

:mad: why the fack have I been writing 01.07.14 on everything today :cry:

A.J. says:

Oh well, I cheated on my Daniel fast.

I cheated big time on dieting and everything :cry:

Ms Peaches says:

Somethang in the milk don’t look clean.

“ghetto spritzer”

You not a mixologist! You don’t got the ansahs! You didn’t do the education!!! :eek:

But do you though, I just can’t drink much moscato because it tastes ‘diabetical’ to me, like super sweet :pucker:

Must have been some hell of a barbeque

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    So good make you slap your mama!

***************
    that’s why I just do seltzer water and vodka. Seltzer water has no calories, carbs or anything

Lemmie know when my gravie change… :tea:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    **********
    Truth. IF you drink your liquor straight, theres hardly any calories. I like to take a swig or two when I leave work and before bed.

Sandy did you turn off the comments on the Romelo post because you know I be stalking Monica and begging her to hand those babies over to me? I mean you did the right thing because I was going to beg again, but I was just asking. That woman has the most adorable children. I would spoil the hail out of them and have them acting like Jeezy son and I still wouldn’t cave their chests in when they hit me with the sad face.

A.J. says:

Oh well, I cheated on my Daniel fast.
    *****************
    I did 7 days successfully, it was so hard
    _______
    I still have a headache tho; maybe coz I havent had my caffeine yet. I took my nigga ass right over to the BBQ shack at the gas station and got me some BBQ chicken and don’t feel bad at all. Lord knows my heart and even it was hungry.

Must have been some hell of a barbeque

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    So good make you slap your mama!

****************************
    I vote for just an ignant a$$ ni@@a. How you locked up for the rest of your life over food at somebody else house. These ignant n’s

may do it again tonite. who gone check me, boo?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just how I like my 1800 Dubb :tea: No salt, maybe sometimes a lime only cause its cute :tea:

IsThisThingOn... says:

What’s wrong Ms. Peaches?

———-

why the fack have I been writing 01.07.14 on everything today

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Cause you dont wanna forget that yesterday was Jay and Bey’s baby…Lil Green Tulip’s 5th birthday.

SORAS.

She gonna be in college by next year.

Just Looking says:

Dis is why I love you :hug:

I would love a stiff Vodka and splash of cran, topped with Cointreau .

Chile, that was my DRANK :nun: :danban: When I put my lips on that glass, I was like Pookie from New Jack City.

JUDGE IF YOU MUST

I can't no more, :love: my new organ

its ok who dat, you can come sit with me and luvin in the “not a lady” section. we gone need more seats over here. :lol:

i drink moscato with red meat, white meat, veggies, pasta. pfft, again i ask, who is gone check me boo? if i bought it then it “pairs well” with whatever the hell i say it pair well with :koolaid:

A.J. says:
    Oh well, I cheated on my Daniel fast.
    *****************
    I did 7 days successfully, it was so hard
    _______

:rofl: AJ LMFAO !!!! Not shack in the parking lot :yes: bet it was good too

———–

A.J. says:

Oh well, I cheated on my Daniel fast.
    *****************
    I did 7 days successfully, it was so hard
    _______

*************************************
    I don’t drink coffee so that wasn’t a problem for me. I actually came up with some good recipes. I was so sick of eating mixed nuts though. That was 7 days out of a 28 day fast…..one set was an 8 hour fast, the next set was Daniel and the last set was no tv. That no tv week liked to killed me!

I like the gold 1800. :yea:

Lil Green Tulip’s 5th birthday
    ————-
    :dead: Remma Purpa Fern?

YASSS @Bird. Mo’s boys so daggum handsome. :love:

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

I’ve seen a picture of this Tameka (Luda side babymama) chick with short hair and she doesn’t look old or ugly…

anywho #carryon

Caramel Rain says:

:chase: Razz for that gravi!!!!

goes to google daniel fast

:rofl: AJ said dammit fix me a Pork Sammich and add a pickle wit it :bite:

Ms Peaches says:

Somethang in the milk don’t look clean.
    __________________________

i know what you thinking cuz i was thinking it too but you bet not dare type it. :nono:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

What ya’ll talking ’bout??????? :warning: RE-CAP PLEASE :pray: :warning:

————–
    Does watching others play video games count against the fast? :(

LadieLeo says:

Just how I like my 1800 Dubb No salt, maybe sometimes a lime only cause its cute

**************
    have you ever tried pineapple? This dude I know uses pineapple. I just do it straight when I do shots of 1800.

EL CHA CHA says:

SORAS.

She gonna be in college by next year

:hahaha: Because of you I think Soras is real :hahaha:

I like the gold 1800

:fistbump: my drank indeed :yes:

Me checking Orange. :spank:

:rules:

@Razz

that’s actually a great improvement
    :thumbsup:

LadieLeo says:

Does watching others play video games count against the fast?

*********************
    during the tv week it was no video games, no blogging, no social media, no electronic games at all. I was fine with all that…but that tv I was hurtin.

rwilliams4782 says:

Im about to go to publix n get some wangs..I cant take it anymore

its ok who dat, you can come sit with me and luvin in the “not a lady” section.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Sats my non-lady like azz down :love:
    I love you tew @JustLooking :hug:
    YASSS @Razz. About Purpa Fern :rofl:

AJ LMFAO !!!! Not shack in the parking lot :yes: bet it was good too
    _________
    It was the closest thing to me I couldn’t drive no further and if I didn’t have legs I’d walk on whatever I had left attached to my body to beg for a plate!! Believe dat!!

Caramel Rain says:

What can you eat/drink on this Daniel Fast. I’ve never heard of this.

Caramel Rain says:

R Williams get the naked wings

What ya’ll talking ’bout??????? RE-CAP PLEASE
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I am just glad you can log in. Lordt. That scared me. I logged out and just logged back in this post when I thought you was banned. *throak lump* :sad: IDK what the hail going on. Recap somebody.

:rofl: I feel ya AJ….. I did a fast with no meat and bread I lasted bout 2 weeks but lawd I swear I was smelling chicken everywhere…. the commercials :crying: it was torture

Just Looking says:

@AJ – When I lived in Cali there was TACO truck that I was in LOVE with. I would drive clean cross town for that truck, I be dreaming about them….Those were the

best Carne Asada tacos I Everest College had. :yes:

—————
    :( Damn… Welp better find me a goodt book then :rofl:

EL CHA CHA says:

@ WHO DAT…I mean I know its a real term, I meant I be using it on family membas and they be looking at me sideways :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

Love and War finally grew on me… hmpf

goes to google daniel fast

****************
    basically it’s eating and drinking only natural foods with no additives or that have been processed, also nothing from an animal so that includes milk,cheese, dairy. you can use garlic, salt and such but it can’t be seasonings that have words you can’t pronounce.

Caramel Rain says:

What can you eat/drink on this Daniel Fast. I’ve never heard of this.

Water, no meats, breads, sugar chile that shyt can’t be healthy :no: but I found a lot of vegetarian dishes that were really good while I was on my fast.
    Morning Star chicken nuggets are good :yes:

IsThisThingOn… says:

@Razz

that’s actually a great improvement
    ————–
    Watching video games or my gravie? :rofl:

A.J. says:

best Carne Asada tacos I Everest College had.
    _______
    Right!

IsThisThingOn... says:

“I vote for just an ignant a$$ ni@@a”

__________________________

:yes:
    Now, I love me some Us! …but I do NAT play ‘roun w/no “ignant a$$ ni@@as”, not eem fam. They roll-up, I rolls OUT! *alright Auntie, let me get on here (before ‘they’ get started and get the police sent to your house)*

LadieLeo says:

Damn… Welp better find me a goodt book then

*************************
    I got books for the evening and books on cd’s while I was at work. Since I was fasting for church I was careful about what I listened to as well.

goes to google daniel fast

****************

*************
    Oh thanks Leo. I may need to do this. :thinking:
    :dead: works you can’t pronouce LOL

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Water, no meats, breads, sugar chile that shyt can’t be healthy but I found a lot of vegetarian dishes that were really good while I was on my fast.
    Morning Star chicken nuggets are good
    ________________________

speaking of which, my veggie-collard green lasagne came out delicious!

LadieLeo says:

Oh thanks Leo. I may need to do this.
    works you can’t pronouce LOL
    ******************
    You know them additives that are like zylomethazine and such

Caramel Rain says:

Thanks @ Jenie.. I will do this! I’m look up some vegatarian receipes and give this a shot. I need to cleanse my soul.

You know them additives that are like zylomethazine and such

*********************
    :rofl: :hahaha: yep. I know.

@ Orange, I made a Collard green/kale/banana/pear smoothie. It’s very intestering. :lol:

Orange Blossom says:

Ms Peaches says:

Somethang in the milk don’t look clean.
    __________________________

********************************************

<—— is more lost than liberace in a hoehouse :no:

—————
    Easy peezy!

Caramel Rain says:

Monica has a beautiful family

Caramel Rain says:

eggs are considered dairy, so is yogurt..
    :thinking:

words you can’t pronounce.
    __________________________

fantasia be done starved to death :smh:

only thing she might be able to eat is Kix.

A.J. says:

speaking of which, my veggie-collard green lasagne came out delicious!
    _________
    Sounds good as hell!!

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

DUBB guhl I was PANICKED when I couldn’t log-in I ALMOST went to Tribeca & stole one of Beyonce’s wigs & went to Barney’s & bought an MCM bag to give Auntue as a sacrifce for my log-in guhl #DontJudgeMe #IWasDesperate :kona:

IsThisThingOn... says:

you know what I’m talkin bout, gal!

(we don’t want to never see ‘it’ no mo’) :no: :phew:

fantasia be done starved to death :smh:

only thing she might be able to eat is Kix.
    _________
    :dead:

A.J. says:

:ghost: @ Bombshell; glad to see you back in full force!!

Caramel Rain says:

eggs are considered dairy, so is yogurt..

***************
    eggs are a protein but they come from an animal so they are out as well

“Kix”

:ghost:

Have we talked about the hoe who got caught trying to get in the US from Mexico…via suitcase?

This bish was curled up in the fetal pos. in a fuggin Samsonite. :wtf:

:newpost: What’s wrong with our people? :(

Peaches!!!!!!!!!!

Orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know y’all see me trying to figure out what y’all talkin about! Just point at it… gimme a clue… Sandra in a mtg, go ahead and tell me before she come back…

Oh, I get it… fruit clique, huh? okay then… bye. :kona:

Hey, Sandra Girl! :waves:

:phew:

is this thing on:

somebody look like they could be somebody daddy. thats all imma say. :tea:

*gets out spy glass*

(thanks, O)

Caramel Rain says:

only thing she might be able to eat is Kix
    **************