News Details Emerge About Jeezy’s Arrest for Assaulting His Son

Jadarius Jenkins 16th Birthday Party by Mikey/Exclusiveaccess.net

Prominent Atlanta rapper Young Jeezy denies assaulting his 17-year-old son Jadarius Jenkins during an argument in his Buckhead penthouse in September 2012. Jeezy listed his posh Atlanta penthouse for $1,100,000 3 months ago.

Jadarius Jenkins 16th Birthday Party by Mikey/Exclusiveaccess.net

According to an incident report, Jeezy turned himself in on Friday on a warrant charging him with assault and battery, false imprisonment, and making terroristic threats against his son.

A source close to Jeezy tells gossip website TMZ.com Jeezy did not assault his son. The source says Jeezy blames his “greedy” gold digging baby mama for taking out the warrant for his arrest. The rapper says he and Jadarius did get into an argument that day, but he denies punching the youth or throwing him against a glass shower door.

In the original complaint, Jadarius claimed Jeezy’s bodyguard blocked his escape at the top of the stairs. He said his father dragged him into a bedroom, threw him on a bed and choked and hit him repeatedly.

The youth accused his father of threatening to kill him, quoting him as saying “I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it” and “I will kill you. I will put a bullet in your head right now.” Jeezy denies making those statements.

Jadarius Jenkins 16th Birthday Party by Mikey/Exclusiveaccess.net

According to another source close to the rapper’s camp, Jeezy loves his only son and generously caters to the boy’s every whim, including purchasing a car, jewelry, a cell phone, and expensive clothing and high end clothing and sneakers for Jadarius.

A few months before the incident, Jeezy rented out local millionaire Lee Najjar’s opulent $19 million mansion to throw a lavish 16th birthday party for Jadarius, who arrived in a chauffeured SUV. Jeezy paid rap artist Soulja Boy thousands of dollars to perform live during the birthday bash.

The source described Jadarius as a spoiled rotten teenager who regularly talks back to his father and refuses to follow rules.

The source said Jeezy is disheartened by the “latest” betrayal of his son and baby mama.

Photos by Mikey/Exclusiveaccess.net

174 Responses to “News Details Emerge About Jeezy’s Arrest for Assaulting His Son”

Gigi26 says:

Welll well well :tea:

deedeegirl says:

spoiling these kids beyond reason and then surprised when they reveal themselves to be the little monsters you helped create.

libra80sbaby says:

Lee Najjar :thinking: Wasn’t this Kim Zolciak’s ex “Big Poppa”?? :yes: Why yes, yes it is.

libra80sbaby says:

deedeegirl says:

———————–
    Right. :tea:

Ms. Thickness says:

LuvMySailor says:

deedeegirl says:

—————————–
    :claps: :yes:

I’m starting early with mines. I took my 4 year old shopping for a Thanksgiving drive to show her how nice it is to buy food for those who need it. I also took her to donate clothing with me to show how nice it is to help people out.
    When my kids are old enough, they will come with Mommy to help feed the homeless.

Jdore says:

Thank God Jeezy has a hat on!

And just you typing that he is a spoiled kid that often talks back makes me think that Jeezy tapped that a** Carry On! :tea:

Ms. Thickness says:

*HE

Chile bye

Jdore says:

Please tell me that’s a grill in Jeezy mouf in that 2nd pic and his teeth ain’t that yellow?!?! :scared:

Ms. Thickness says:

HE WOULD BE RECEIVING THE BARE MINIMUMS NOW IF I WAS JEEZY…ONLY WHAT YOU NEED..NOT WHAT YOU WANT.

GAGIRL87 says:

Can Jeezy’s shirt get any smaller that has to be large he KNOW he need an X-LARGE :huh:

____________________________________________________________________

:dead: :ghost: :casket:

Gigi26 says:

This shyt is a mess, but that is his kid and he can discipline however he deems fit :tea:

Now Jeezy should’ve taken it a step further and take all that fly shyt he bought for him and let his trife baby mama buy him all the shyt he wants. See how easy it’ll be for them then :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

Chile bye
    —————
    Your disdain for Jeezy runs deep all up in thru. :lol:

Yeah
    I read the New details in this case. although Jadarius’ mother had alot to do with getting JeeZy charged
    the son obviously signed some type of affidavit saying Jeezy did this.
    :tea:

bnatural says:

Homeboy will be 18 soon huh? Child support checks will stop rolling in huh? :coffee:

They were having a debate about disciplining your children on the Breakfast Club this morning…there is a thin line between child abuse and discipline

libra80sbaby says:

Somebody hand Jezzy some Carmex..the kind in the JAR not the TUBE. That tube chit be kinda watered down. He needs that concentrated chit in the JAR

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Jeezy giving to the needy cause that fool needed that gatdayum gig like the living need AIR.

Like TT on Set It Off…he needed that mon-nay.

anw_rootbeer says:

deedeegirl says:

—————————
    yep!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Like TT on Set It Off…he needed that mon-nay.
    ———–

deedeegirl says:

True dat. :coffee:

VDot says:

libra80sbaby says:

Chile bye
    —————
    Your disdain for Jeezy runs deep all up in thru.

__________________________________________

Don’t it tho. I used to :love: me some Jay Jenkins, but GaGa got me :scared: to even mention how I (used to) wanna rub that lemon head. :ashamed:

libra80sbaby says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

That’s a grill boo :rofl:
    —————
    :thinking: I’on know…them look like TEEFUS to me

:claps: for Jeezy if this is true. Sometimes you gots to beat a nigga azz. Just how it is.

Prolly shoulda did it more often.

Tenesha Dykes and Jadarius are in CO HOOTS

Ms. Thickness says:

Violence is never the answer for domestic conflict. Stop beating your kids and talk to them like human beings!

Caramel Rain says:

Soulja Boy used to be so cute

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:ghost: You said he had on a smedium and his DCups was owt?

LuvMySailor says:

:clap: Comment of the Day :trophy:

Smonae says:

Take all his shyt away, that car them clothes & let him fend for himself. That lil ninja will get his act together. IF he stepped to his dad like a man, Jeezy needed to handle him accordingly :coffee:

Ms. Thickness says:

:yes:

Homeboy will be 18 soon huh? Child support checks will stop rolling in huh?

:think:

…so now a “Civil Settlement” will make all this go away…

bnatural says:

Exactly. :coffee:

Caramel Rain says:

Soulja Boy used to be so cute

:blink: Say What now ???????????????????????????????????????

rwilliams4782 says:

Yeah I told y’all when I use to misbehave in school my mom use to take me to Goodwill and buy my clothes and shoes and she said since you wanna act a fool in school you’re gonna look like one too.. I had holes in my shoes smh.. This was before goodwill got top notch

Like TT on Set It Off…he needed that mon-nay
    I always say this :rofl:
    Who else here thinks Jeezy head looked like a eggplant in that mugshot? :popcorn: I need a quorum

@SANDRA
    “SOOO IN OTHER WORDS…HIS BEAT HIS SON @SS FOR TALKING SH*T AND THINKING HE GROWN…IM SURE ALL OF OUR PARENTS AT SOME POINT OF TIME TOLD US “I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it”.

Human beings are violent by nature. They need to be introduced to azz whoopings early. :yes:

VDot says:

Caramel Rain says:

Soulja Boy used to be so cute

__________________________________

:stop: Lies

rwilliams4782 says:

Anyone on IG go to hiphopvines and look at the last video lol

Comment of the Day :trophy:
    :stop: There is a lot of day left. *crack typing knuckles* :lol:

it sounds like an abusive relationship. its ok to beat on you as long as he buys you shiny things and doesnt hit you in the face :rolleyes:

great example there, buddy.

Libra & V dot I don’t like him but I’m gonna be nice and not bash him :grin:

Goodmorning loves :hug:

Smonae says:

~~~~~
    :hi: NAE my Question is or thought; How long was Jeezy allowing him to act this way towards him.
    surely it didnt just happen over night, OR it would have never gotten to that point.
    :shrug:
    why was this day, “THAT DAY”

Caramel Rain says:
    Soulja Boy used to be so cute
    :blink: You still listen to
    :whistle: Hop up out the bed turn my SWAG ooonnnnnnn GET MOONNNEYYY
    don’t you? She got Tiger Beat magazines with her Soldier in there with hearts.
    Was you mad when you saw the post with him boo’d up on the dirty mattress with the girl with the hospital socks on :huh:

Smonae :hug:

Soulja Boy DID have a cute smile and great pearly whites :grill: but now… :no:

Luvie :kiss:

Who else here thinks Jeezy head looked like a eggplant in that mugshot? I need a quorum
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    :peace: <<< My vote for yay

VDot says:

:hug: GaGa. Now, what color you got on your lips? :love: :waiting:

:kiss: <- for those puckered lips GaGa got up thuur :bounce:

rwilliams4782 says:

I don’t think he did it.. you wait almost 2 years to go to the police…sounds like some extortion to me… *looks for rev. Otis byrd

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

why was this day, “THAT DAY”
    :thinking: Maybe Jeezy was under the covers with his head out and the son bite into his head thinking it was a black egg and then :box: Jeezy was all mad :shrugs:

@R WILLIAMS
    “I had holes in my shoes smh.. This was before goodwill got top notch”
    _________________________________

man, I donate clothes every year, and a couple of years ago I walked through the “store” section and that chit looked just like our mall! :lol:

Jdore says:

libra80sbaby says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

That’s a grill boo :rofl:
    —————
    :thinking: I’on know…them look like TEEFUS to me
    ~~~~~~~~
    See I’m ALL confused

Orange Blossom says:

————–
    Sounds like Ike and Tina’s relationship :lol: cept he did hit her in the face :huh:

Smonae says:

GA :yahoo: :kiss:

What u reading boo?? I just finished with “Playing the Hand You’re Dealt” by Trice Hickman… it was cool

GAGIRL87 says:

Taken ppl need to get their clothes in their size :cuss:

Jenie & Taken :hug:

Sandra can we get a :newpost:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

why was this day, “THAT DAY”
    ~~~~~~~
    :facepalm:

lovezoe says:

Gabby was ok GMA this morning and she says drinking a gallon of water everyday helps her maintain beauty. She also uses SPF 50 everyday too. Say anything else, but that skin is flawless!

The Master Beta :D says:

Umph :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

Gabby gotta look as young as she can..alot of competition

lovezoe says:

You go on YT a lot if fashion bloggers hit up Goodwill. I’m lazy. I hate rifling through clothes. I like to grab and go.

She is attractive! :yes: Even with them flat titties.

@GAgirl
    Jeezy’s shirt doesnt look like a bad fit to me. IOn like oversized clothes on people. Makes em look sloppy.
    NOW He could have Ironed it, you can still see the fold marks in the shirt, he flew into the mall/swap and snatched a shirt to GO.

U know like they used to do back in the day, stop at the Ugas and by a new white T and go to the club :eek:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Maybe he can talk to 50. His BM and son was snitchin on his azz on a reg too there for a minute.

Smonae says:

Luvn
    I’m pretty sure that boy been showing signs of popping off and talking back, he prolly just got to bold with it and Jeezy lost it.

rwilliams4782 says:

I dont do Ross..Tjmaxx..Burlington or goodwill..all that clutter makes ne have seizures

JerseyGirl68 says:

I would die for my mutha f****n n****a. Keep my finger on the trigger for my n******a. My n*****a. My n****a.

That’s all I have for this post.

bnatural says:

Homeboy will be 18 soon huh? Child support checks will stop rolling in huh?

yeah like in 5 more years. child support is the gift that keeps on giving :yes:

:hi: BETA; whos’ in ur gravie maam?

Hmmm. I like Jeezy…always have..I dont like his dating habits, thats for sure but I do trust his, umm, judgement with his kid..

He said he pushed his ass down. :shrug: Prolly called his mama a bitch too. :giggles: He told the police he called the boy a punk ass kid and the boy got fire hot. :yes: You know hit dogs be hollering.

I wonder how these co parenting relationships get so sour. I dont have these issues.

Smaone Ghetto Pochantas by Jade Jones it’s good boo

Nah in Ga it’s 18 whether u in college or not…no more child support

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

She is attractive! Even with them flat titties.
    ————
    That’s b/c she always wore sports bras. she should be lucky they don’t sag :lol:

:hi: RJWilliams
    I dont so those places to shop either. I just dont have tHe patience for all that cluttered stuff everywhere

I hate too big clothes. My sons wear fitted and boy do we hear it when we see our ppl.

Buttur umm Ma’am Dad? He will buy him a tshirt from the Arab with the quickness. Right now. :hahaha:

JerseyGirl68 says:

@Sandra As a mother of teens, you have to f*** these kids up for real so the cops won’t have to.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

That’s all I have for this post
    That’s all you got?? Song lyrics :rofl: That is not real life buddy.

@Dubb: Thank you for the vote :hugs:
    Gabby is a very pretty lady

GAGIRL87 says:

GaGa. Now, what color you got on your lips
    ______________________________________________________________

Vdot

Purple passion it’s from Ulta I think they discontinued it :(

Smonae says:

GA :wink: Thanks boo, about to download this now for .99

That’s b/c she always wore sports bras. she should be lucky they don’t sag

:eek:

Sports bras flatten titties????????????????????????????????????

B!

:bounce:
    Hey lady, i sent u sumpthin earlier

Trendsetter says:

Caramel Rain says:

Soulja Boy used to be so cute

:blink:

so he aint suing for naming him Jedarious tho? :huh:

ppl will get tats of their kids’ name/face but wont put the time or energy into really raising them. :no:

Ghetto Pochantas
    ———–

Does she have the Indian Remy that’s 24″ long? :lol:

________

She was so pretty. :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:

Luvie I don’t like big clothes either I agree they look sloppy BUT it has to be balance. Some ppl just don’t buy clothes in their size straight up. I have a friend of mine who refuses to accept she needs a large in some shyt bish ALWAYS trying to squeeze in a medium chile chicken get a LARGE an move on boo :coffee:

lovezoe says:

Yeah, I def done do Ross. I guess that’s why I mess all the deals.

_____________________________________
    Nah playa… she flat :no: Everybody ain’t able
    *playfullyy lets hands graze my decolletage* :winky:

And good morning y’all! :wave:

GAGIRL87 says:

Does she have the Indian Remy that’s 24? long?
    ___________________________________________________________

Razz

yes actually she does frfr :rofl: you’ve read it too lol

lovezoe says:

Is that third pic recent? Were charges filed in 2012? Why is this just coming to light?

rwilliams4782 says:

when i worked at a dept store and i saw big ppl with Larges I use to be like who is this for.. A&F was not made for anyone over 150 lbs

The Master Beta :D says:

Luvn :hi: Tika Sumpter

Taken I love that avi pic :love:

OTB :love:

otB
    I was going on a date with a dude once, and he was like I gotta stop and grab a shirt.
    Me: oKay <_<

he stopped At the corner store I was like :eek:
    O
    K

____________________________________________________________________

:dead:

LuVie, I love you.. :heart: :pc:

Luvn :hi: Tika Sumpter
    They need to up the weave and makeup budget for the Haves. Tyler Perry knows he has plenty of money and is wrong for that mess they had on Tika head and face. She is a pretty girl but looked like she had on old Fashion Fair and one of Kandi’s old weaves that her friend already wore :nono:

GAGIRL87 says:

Smaone I’m about to download yours too

Of Pleasure & Pain 2 was free yesterday it might still be free

GAGIRL87 says:

my friend asked me to go shopping with her. i walk in the store and go wait by the plus section. her big ass in juniors talkin bout “why you over there?” (me in my head–cuz you big :shrugs: )

of course nothing fit her in jrs. she said it was bc the material was cheap so we left. i will never go shopping with a big girl in denial again. awkward as fugg.

my friend gotta be AT LEAST a size 14 (at least!). im a size 4. now you know big ppl dont like us in they section. she had me over there bout to get jumped.

The Master Beta :D says:

OTB :hi:

__________________________________________________________________

:cry:

Taken I love that avi pic :love:
    Thanks :hugs: You are big gravie cute :lol:
    My gravie is my face when I read the comments about me being Marvin Sapp missing stalker. Ya’ll really let Chan rev ya’ll up and was cosigner yea she do look like her :huh: Except for Beta :hugs:
    Ya’ll think all black people look alike. SEW RACIST :rofl:

Yeah GaGaGirl ummh, some folKs really need to get hit with a “Be for Real” BAT!

*cosigning

The Master Beta :D says:

MissT :lol:

:crying1: Le Weep

TAKEN say what?? Ur stalking M.sapp tew. Y 4 COME???

B :ashamed:

bnatural says:

Smonae says:

GA :yahoo: :kiss:
    -*————

I have reignited my love of urban fiction…rand through about 8 books in 3 weeks…don’t make no sense…but now I’m starting on 12 Years a Slave, and a couple of other books that are similar….

Any other avid readers up here?

:crying1: Le Weep <- I cannot STAND YOU! :rofl:

damn stalker

Razz

yes actually she does frfr you’ve read it too lol
    —————————

No Ma’am :rofl: it just seems “obvious” if you get me :lol:

Why is this just coming to light?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Cause it prolly about time for his dad to fugg his lil azz UP agane…and the lil nigglet scared. So he still thanking bout that LAST azz whooping like :eek:

As a parent you gotta do it on a sked. Off of GP.

Bird says:Maybe Jeezy should have spoiled him with positive attention and guidance instead of material possessions. Sounds like he created this monster. Has the child been accepted to a college yet?
    ~~~~~~~~~
    BLOOP! BLOOP!
    there it is
    Wut up BIRD!! cant wait for the game this weekend :bounce:

Carrington says:

So, your son is regularly disrespectful to you, but he gets a rented mansion and chauffered limo for his birthday – in addition to the jewelry, etc.

I understand the concept of spoiling your son wholeheartedly becuase I’ve been there and done that. My 17-year old basically told me that he thought I had a whole lot of money, but I had to explain that that’s because he’s never heard me making payment arrangements and my struggle is not HIS struggle, so I’m willing to go without to see him with it.

But the concept of him talking back and disrespecting me is likely foreign to him, well, I take that back – he probably HAS those thoughts when I’m going off, but they remain neatly tucked into his head where they’re safe, and can keep HIM safe.

I put up with a lot, but disrespect will get you a quick a$$ whoopin’ and some cardboard and a sign asking for help.

My child loves me too much to disrespect me because he knows I’m kinda cute and he doesn’t want to see his deddy in prison braiding mf’s hair and ironing grilled cheese sandwhiches.

rwilliams4782 says:

Im so hungry I just ate some almonds like they were miniature ribeyes

deedeegirl says:

Any other avid readers up here?

______

Present!

DUBB…
    As a parent you gotta do it on a sked. Off of GP.
    ~~~~~
    Solange DID say (as per SR) she makes sure she’s spanks Jewels 3xs a year

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Luvie :rofl: NO I am not stalking Marvin. He ain’t even small gravie cute. Chan started a mani crisis while I was on vacation in the Marvin Sapp post talmbout “ain’t nobody gonna say the lady looks like one of the postes on here” Jenie was all :tea: I wasn’t gonna say nothing.. and then other were all :hahaha: when he said it was me
    Chile :stop: She was small gravie cute. I am a least a medium :rolleyes:

________________________

Cole you stupit! :hahaha:

GAGIRL87 says:

my friend asked me to go shopping with her. i walk in the store and go wait by the plus section. her big ass in juniors talkin bout “why you over there?” (me in my head–cuz you big )

______________________________________________________________________

:dead: :rofl:

I’m curvy 11/12 so it’s a struggle boo :lol:

This dude :dead:

rwilliams4782 says:

Wayment…so we arent gonna discuss why this mf is 17 and already tatted up like he has a 401k and benefits

~~~~~~
    GAWD
    this just made me laugh so hard, OUT LOUD my co-worker walked in and I switched my face to the ugly cry look!

:ghost:

rwilliams4782 says:

I even noticed it on his sweet 16.. I mean im tatted up but she (me) has her life lol

Wut up BIRD!! cant wait for the game this weekend :bounce:
    Since both times are Falcons rivals I don’t know who to boo more :thinking:
    I use to like Cam since he is a Ga boy… but every since they beat MY DIRTY BIRDS this year and Cam did the east side stomp in our faces I have been numb to him… it hurts but I have to do it :lol:

Tee yall look nothing alike imo so there’s that. :lol: MisT is pretty. Not that GhocstVideo-r isnt…small gravi cute herself..she just dont look like MisT.

MistaKen
    Babe’s I luvU, are you oKAY?

IsThisThingOn... says:

________________________________

Yep, a solid education, an abundance of healthy meal choices, ‘mediated’ father/son discussions/counseling to rebuild their relationship (and re-train this child on what’s acceptable), and all the ‘fashions’ he wants – from SEARS!

I love Cam. LOVE HIM. Watch out now. :lol: :huh:

When he got us I was like I still win. Go Black! :lol:

VDot says:

:kiss: OTBayBay

A search warrant filed in Connecticut indicates that police think former New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez was in an SUV when someone inside shot two people to death in Boston in 2012.
    ~~~~~
    this fool is gonna GET the electric chair!

maybe he is an Ar-teest. :lol:

speaking of which, anyone in the nyc area there is a black comic book convention on the 17th and 18th at the Schomberg. :yes: you never know what your kids will take to so expose them to all sorts of career/hobby options. you may have the next Stan Lee at the crib. :thumbsup:

click my link for details (in a minute)

Big fren was in that section cause she wouldve bought some chit if’n you wouldnt have been there, Im betting that. :hahaha:

I have been every size from chit 20 to about 6. You learn how to shop. :lol: The problem is these new big girls forget their shapes.. and they making stuff in these new *unbreathable* fabrics and :no: Hated it.

bnatural says:

deedeegirl says:

Any other avid readers up here?
    ______
    Present!
    ——-

Are you into urban fiction or Afro-American studies/relations type books? I don’t know what’s going on with me but both have me intrigued right now. I’ve started a book club with a couple of ladies at my job….I love it so far!

I’m trying to expand my book (ebook) collection!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Luv I am ok. I :love: you. I just had to come byke and say something :rofl: But Chan isn’t here to get roasted so it’s old now :lol:

OTB :hugs: You didn’t have to say that. That’s why you my friend. Guess what!!!!!!!!! TakenSon got a haircut :bite: Since my phone is still enroute I don’t have any pictures. But my husband posted one and tagged me on it. He is SEW cute :heart: As soon as I get my new phone you know I am going to take like 87 pictures and send them out to everyone because no one has seen him

__________________________________________________________________

chile :coffee:

Carrington says:

LOL @ everything you wrote, except for the azz whupping. Domestic violence is never the answer. :nono: This is why so many black men are in jail ironing grilled cheese sandwiches. We must do better as a race.

VSPottttt :kiss: Hump day :hump:

:phew: Good TAKE, I was alMost concerned about ur mental state . .
    ION wanna have to Bakker ACT U :eek:

while wer at BUD’s :hahaha:

JMO says:

___________________________________________

Who said this?? :rofl: :rofl:

bnatural says:

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~
    this fool is gonna GET the electric chair!
    —–

Nope…he resides in a state that does not have capital punishment…

LBJ is Manziels idol, he really lOOks up to him,He SAYS;
    today he’s going to announce if he’s going to declare for the draft.
    Is he going to do a LBJ like show for his “decision”
    :kona:

I have been every size from chit 20 to about 6. You learn how to shop. The problem is these new big girls forget their shapes.. and they making stuff in these new *unbreathable* fabrics and Hated it.
    _____________________________

she did. she went back the next day by herself and came back with some bullsht. :tea: talmbout “they musta put the wrong tags on these because this size usually fit”. i was like “oh ok”.

my friend aint never been small. never gonna be small. she thick like oprah (big oprah, not catsuit oprah).

___________________________________________________________________

:applause: you have to know your body I’m curvy and proud

rwilliams4782 says:

I’m so freakin hungry .. trying to hold out bc i just ate yogurt.. I need to go get checked for a tapeworm lol

VDot says:

:newpost: on Being :blunt:

this fool is gonna GET the electric chair!

:no: They gonna give it to him LuVie. He is an idiot.

—————–
    :wail:

Luv.. You know my husband went to Buds at least twice :rofl:
    And he came byke into his mom’s house telling his cousin that there was nobody outside at Cherry Hill anymore. I was :hahaha: and he was looking like why is that SEW funny to you?

bnatural says:

Carrington says:

—————–

Sandra, I’m curious about something….did you have a chance to view 12 Years a Slave?

Something about the whipping scene and the beatings the slaves endured made me think of the way we (blacks) discipline our children…there HAS to be a correlation between the two…what do you think?

I find it odd that white hardly ever physically discipline their children (similar to whites back in the day) however blacks who were beat savagely now accept this a form of discipline for their/out children (just as they were beaten back in the day)…your thoughts? anyone else see the correlation?

_________

Some of the best parenting advice ;yes:

bNatural
    He’s lucky
    Im starting to Believe he is a true monster :eek:
    Linked to these two murders, the murder of llyod oden and the two in Fl. (wait were the two in Fl killed) or just shot at?
    :pc:

rwilliams4782 says:

Someone on IG just asked Porsha Stewart if that Hairfinity is making her grow chest hair too

luVn_liFe… says:

BLOOP! BLOOP!
    there it is
    Wut up BIRD!! cant wait for the game this weekend
    ***********************
    :bite:
    I’m too nervous to be excited. I want to win! All yall who’s teams will be watching from the sidelines say a little prayer for my Panthers. Say it for my homie Sam Mills. He was so sweet. He deserves this up in heaven. Please! :pray:

CaliYoruba says:

:newpost:

rwilliams4782 says:

Give it a few years Hairfinity gonna have women walkin around like Rick Ross smh ..

deedeegirl says:

@bnatural, I read some of everything. Right now have been heavy into survival stories. I did purchase “On the come up” though (Urban by Hannah Weyer). Started reading it and it was pretty good, but I put it down and have not gone back to it yet.

Carrington says:

Domestic violence is never the answer. This is why so many black men are in jail ironing grilled cheese sandwiches. We must do better as a race.
    – – – – – – – – – – –
    My father was VERY respectful of me and my space, but my mom was the exact opposite. I’ve only caught my dad in my bedroom ONCE. I was about 16 and I walked out of my bathroom and he was standing in my mirror. When it was time to wake me up in the morning, he would lean into my room just enough to reach the light and flick it on and off. He has NEVER hit me – ever. But my mom tore my a$$ up wherever I acted out.

I’ve spanked Joey’s a$$ maybe twice his entire life and I think I tee hee’d harder than he did. My mom’s discipline was physical and emotional, but my dad was different. Never raised his voice, just gave me a look like he was disappointed in my ever-bad a$$ and it hurt me to my heart that I had hurt him. Mama? Please… she tore my a$$ up and I still did what I did when I wanted to do it.

I think I’m a combination of both, my mom and my dad. Not so much hitting, but I will cuss your a$$ out long enough to make you ASK for an a$$ whoopin’ just so I’ll shut up.

Carrington says:

bnatural says:

– – – – – – – – –
    Once, I stole a plastic frog from K-Mart. My mother tore my a$$ up so good that I have never stolen anything since. I recently found a wallet in the middle of the street and tracked the lady down through FB. She didn’t respond to my messages, so I contacted her friends and they had her contact me. She got her credit cards and her cash back.

I’m 40 – never had ONE sip of alcohol, never had a single drug in my system that wasn’t prescribed (barely take aspirin). Never been to jail. And on and on.

My belief is that black people passed down the physical beating because, as an oppressed people, you have to understand that our children could not walk into the grocery store and touch anything because it could mean a broken jar of jam could cost your father $300 that he didn’t have and had to work off, and if he didn’t work it off, he was lynched.

A black child, who didn’t know any better could not run up to some random white child and hit them, because that could net the equivalent of a stripped down beating for the parent, or even worse, the child being killed.

Black people HAD to be stern and keep our children in line because it could mean the difference between life and death if a black child threw a rock at a little white girl, or looked at a white woman in the wrong way (Emmit Till)… hence, we had to be able to instill a FEAR into our kids by any means necessary. If that meant you got the message that if, when mama said, “stop” you IMMEDIATELY stopped, because she said “stop” once and beat your a$$ – then you were better off because it saved your life, or her life, or the father’s life.

That’s why so many black women are so ignorant with their kids today… they get it from their mother’s, who got it from THEIR mother’s, who got it from THEIR mother’s… it’s been passed down and now, many sisters don’t even know WHY they treat their children the way they do in public.

IsThisThingOn... says:

@Carrington :rofl: :hahaha:

IsThisThingOn... says:

GAWD

____________________________________

:mad: Lawd-dee!!! these nosey co-workers who always gotta come over to investigate what’s happening in YOUR office. ain’t nobody sent fo’ you!
    GIT! OWT!!!! :chase:

bnatural says:

I made that connection numerous times in my rants about corporal punishment. No one hears me though. :coffee:

Carrington says:

Is that why you hold such resentment toward women?

lovezoe says:

The 3rd pic was taken as Jadarius arrived at his birthday party. He must have changed inside the mansion. I’m not sure when charges were filed.

Carrington says:

Carrington says:

Is that why you hold such resentment toward women?
    – – – – – – – – – –
    I love when Sandra Mae tries to probe you into a debate with a random a$$ed statement that she pulled out of nowhere. LMAO

Soooo, you’ve discerned that I have a “resentment” toward women because of what, exactly?

If anything, you can say that I’m a REALIST. If a WOMAN is a jackup, I call it what it is. If a MALE is a jackup… I call it what it is.

This is why I cannot like Nene Leakes – because I don’t like how she REPRESENTS women, but BLACK women in particular. This is why, I can not like the way most rappers REFER to women. This is why, I defend Oprah. This is why I WORK for a woman with no problems – other than the fact that she’s crazy as all hell, but that’s not the point.

If you want to push your agenda to eliminate a$$ whoopins, please use some VALID arguments and text book examples because my mother will NOT be your poster-child when she whipped a$$ and raised a son who has is NOT violent. Who has never been to jail. Who has never gotten suspended. Who takes DAMN good care of his child as a SINGLE parent. Who has NEVER tasted a beer, drank cup of wine, nor Hennessey, and never had a drug that wasn’t provided by my physician. Who left home at 18 and there by the grace of God and sheer determination to make something of himself, has only HAD to go back home for funerals, and willingly went to visit.

As a single father, I have even MORE respect for women who deal with dead-beat a$$ed men.

In other words… I got whipped and I think I turned out just fine. Meanwhile, I can provide you with PLENTY of examples of people who DIDN’T get an a$$ kickin’ who are the exact opposite. Mean. Resentful. Combative. Confused. And Angry.

I will NOT be the poster-boy for your bull. #you don’t know me like that.

1 Pingbacks