NFL Quarterback’s Wife Leaves AR-15 in Rental Car

Ryan and Lauren Tannehill

NFL quarterback Ryan Tannehill’s wife gives special meaning to the term “dumb blond.” The Miami Herald reports Lauren Tannehill rented a Nissan Rogue in early January but returned the SUV two hours later. The next person to rent the SUV found a loaded rifle of the type that drug dealers and rappers are fond of posing with in Instagram photos.

The unnamed woman found the $2,000 AR-15 rifle on the back seat. The small lightweight rifle is the domestic version of the fully automatic M-16 rifle used by the U.S. military. Although the M-16 is totally illegal in the states, the AR-15 is not.

From The Atlanta Journal-Constitution:

An AR-15 is perfectly legal to own, but the New York woman who found it said she “felt like throwing up” when she saw it.

The rifle was turned over to police, who said, “This is certainly the kind of item you don’t want to forget anywhere, but forgetting isn’t a crime.”

I wonder if that would be the cops’ reaction if a Hispanic teenager left a $2,000 gun in a rental car?

The Dolphins say the incident is a “personal matter” for the Tannehills, who may or may not be running an interesting offseason side business.

Photo: INFphoto.com

104 Responses to “NFL Quarterback’s Wife Leaves AR-15 in Rental Car”

The Master Beta :D says:

The Dolphins say the incident is a “personal matter” for the Tannehills
    _____________________________
    Umph :tea: that’s code for yt and privileged

found a loaded rifle of the type that drug dealers and rappers
    —————–
    Or any other American that wants one…. It’s not illegal to have these guns, so :eek:

kamadiva says:

As long as the gun is legal, what is the issue…opposed to her forgetting it? :shrug:

VDot says:

:blink: So she had to do a drive by right quick :shotsfired:

She should have done it in a Prius :coffee:

Trendsetter says:

:blink:

We can all say “What if ____ happened”.

BUT it didn’t

and she’s lucky that no one else got hurt because she left her gun behind. :tea:

drug dealers and rappers are fond of posing with in Instagram photos.

I’m not on Instagram, but I’d bet 2 bucks that those are Real Drug Dealers (keyword: real) posting on ish…. Somebody tell me if I’m wrong….

She’s pretty though

And now yall finna sit up here and say why is this an issue? Never ceasing to astound me.. :lol: :hahaha:

rwilliams4782 says:

Wtf did she do in 2 hrs to return it..that sounds fishy. I would pull up any murders around that time involving an AR15. If that was me boy I would be swinging from an oaktree

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

How does one forget something like that? :think:

We can all say “What if ____ happened”.
    BUT it didn’t
    ________

What if is huge and should be said. She isnt a responsible gun owner. Period. Permit should be taken. :yes:

SummerBaby says:

Although the gun is legal to own did they have a permit to own?

rwilliams4782 says:

Personal matter my azz..

I wonder how many miles she put on the rental in 2 hours :eek:

We can all say “What if ____ happened”.
    BUT it didn’t
    ________

========
    I was talmbout DAMAGES. LAWSUITS. MONEY. :kona:

rwilliams4782 says:

So u rented a car and needed that big of a weapon? Girl lemme find out you a cocaine cowgirl

She should have done it in a Prius :coffee:
    _________

:tofl: :kiss:

i already seen this episode of Snapped :tea:

it ends with her going to jail for killing the side chick. 2 hour rental? she musta had a zip car.

I seen this, What a dip **** :phew:

@MAN say wut nahhh :rofl: her costume was a GOLDDIGGER?? :ghost:

Court don’t care about ‘what-ifs’
    =========
    I got another Shocker for yew :eek:
    I am Team Tampa Gramps :yes: #andithinksowillotheronceallfactscomeout :tea:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

:waiting: for the real story cause there is def more to this

says:

y she aint locked up? #rhetorical :tea:

gm yaw! :waves: <—illegal gun trade contacts

I was talmbout DAMAGES. LAWSUITS. MONEY. :kona:
    _________

I dont understand. :shrug:

Some fool couldve cleaned the rental then stole the gun then what. Or maybe her pale ass did something :lol: IDk I was just saying this is a big deal.

rwilliams4782 says:

Girl she will on oxygen channel in 2 yrs

Yt people love they guns! “for protection and hunting.” :eek:

Then when they crazy azz kids steal that “protection and hunting” weapon and go on killing sprees they don’t even think about they ain’t have no need for no AR-15. :lol:

Maybe he needed that gun to protect him from Inconito… :think:

says:

Although the M-16 is totally illegal in the states, the AR-15 is not.

From The Atlanta Journal-Constitution:

An AR-15 is perfectly legal to own,

:huh: i’m confused, is it or isn’t it illegal? :confused:

rwilliams4782 says:

SOmebody check out their social media for them 2 hours on that day :rofl:
    The police will be knocking at the door tonight because of what the Roses uncover. :rofl:

rwilliams4782 says:

Girl she will on oxygen channel in 2 yrs

:pray: for anythng to make them stop runnig that Jodi Arias story

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Let’s all be real and serious right now. If she wasa black person, it would be a total police matter. Personal matter my foot. And who forgets a gun in the RENTED car?! OTB is right, her permit nees to be snatched up. Where did they get this gun from? Why do they have it? And why did you, the wife of a football player, have to rent a car? I know yall own about three. So you could not, or did not want to use your car why? I can’t take people with money getting away with all types of shyt. That’s why I hope they lock up Kanye. And these yt people need to have a police person looking al into there shyt. Humph

deedeegirl says:

what the hell is going on in that house? I really question a man that feels the need to have those type of weapons. when I was married, I did not want a gun in my house, but my husband never felt the need to own one anyway. What is going on in your life that you need that kind of weaponry?

Diva says:

Cube is on the View…That nucca is fione as fugg…..

———-
    So fckin dramatic :rolleyes:

@LUVN
    “@MAN say wut nahhh her costume was a GOLDDIGGER?? ”

:rofl: Yup! I’m waiting on Sandra to post the pic! She was flashin cash and everyting in the pic!

ZMT had the pic up I think but she has taken down all her social media pages.
    :ha: :haha:

You do not have to have a gun license or permit to buy a gun in Fl

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

y she aint locked up?
    ——-
    Exactly.

missyJ says:

Cuz everyone needs an assualt weapon. I know our founding fathers are like :facepalm: these m**hafcukas :no:

SummerBaby says:

Drug dealers & rappers aren’t the only one fond of these type of guns. :tea:

CaliYoruba says:

:offtopic: I saw WOLF ON WALLSTREET last night. It was gooood. I love Scorsese movies!

™ says:

Although the M-16 is totally illegal in the states, the AR-15 is not.

From The Atlanta Journal-Constitution:

An AR-15 is perfectly legal to own,

i’m confused, is it or isn’t it illegal?

dont be coming in here teetotaling. you know your auntie is never wrong :kona:

says:

yaw so damn RUDE! :chase:

rwilliams4782 says:

Other than a blood or crip. .dopeboy..who randomly rides around with a AR15? I have a gun in my glove compartment but not a ****in rifle in the back… lol

How does one forget something like that
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That was my thought.

Its not I forgot my cell phone.
    Or even my purse.
    I left my coat in the trunk

No. I forgot my loaded rifle in yalls vehicle.

Only thing in FL u need a license/permit for is to Carry, and it excludes one from the 72hour wait to buy

rwilliams4782 says:

Sorry sandra.. forgot I was on the blog

Diva says:

:wave: Fay FAy

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

:pray: for anythng to make them stop runnig that Jodi Arias story

Man that bish was way past crazy

OTB I agree that it’s very serious, and A WHOLE LOTTA BAD could have happened.

I wouldn’t be against her having to be retrained or whatever they do down there, because there should be some consequence for her neglectual (*snickers*) behavior :tea:

deedeegirl says:

The new Jodi Arias trial is not supposed to be televised, so that should help

@TM
    “Although the M-16 is totally illegal in the states, the AR-15 is not.

From The Atlanta Journal-Constitution:

An AR-15 is perfectly legal to own,

i’m confused, is it or isn’t it illegal?

The M-16 is illegal
    The AR-15 is legal

The government banned “assualt rifles” in the late 90’s so gun manufactors reviewed what the gov’t defined as “assault rifles.”

They made minor tweaks and renamed the exact same assult rifles that were banned so they could still sell them. It’s utterly ridiculous.

Cube is on the View…That nucca is fione as fugg…..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :thankyou:

missyJ says:

Rental car for 2 hours and powerful weapon #AskTI what that means…

I’ve forgotten things that I could not go back and get in rentals in the past :shrug:

FAY :hi:

CaliYoruba. . . I seen Wolf of WALL Street last week, It was aiight to me.
    “american Hustle” was all that and them some for me.

@MAN that is SOOOOO DAMN hilarious!

deedeegirl says:

@ Missy, right? That bish was gettin’ ready to smoke somebody.

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

That was my thought.

Its not I forgot my cell phone.
    Or even my purse.
    I left my coat in the trunk

No. I forgot my loaded rifle in yalls vehicle.

you know……shat she makes me what to dye my hair back cause she is making us blonde look beyond dumb as fuxk

luVn_liFe… says:

Do yall have Conceal & Carry down there? If so, is more training required?

San ah make ya dance says:

So fckin dramatic
    ___________________________

that woulda been me. i would be thinking if i slam the door too hard or wink its gonna pop off and shoot me then my kids will be orphans walking around with dirty feets and singing Mahalia Jackson “sometimes i feeeeeeeel like a motherless child” :wail:

either that or i got my dna on the car handle and they gonna try to pin this case on me then SR gonna ban me and say i shoulda been sterilized. :wail:

says:

OB

:lol: chile lemme shet my teetotaling azz UP! :tape:

I didn’t know Wolf of Wall Street was a true story. I think I wanna see it :tea:

SummerBaby says:

I’ve forgotten things that I could not go back and get in rentals in the past
    ————————–
    My ex forgot his coat & didn’t get it back in the middle of winter.

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

The new Jodi Arias trial is not supposed to be televised, so that should help

damn I was actually looking foward to this……still can’t believe that were unable to come up with a verdict in AZ

Do yall have Conceal & Carry down there? If so, is more training required?
    ~~~~~~~
    Yup smurfette, u have to go to classes and take a test.
    :yes:

Orange Blossom says:

San ah make ya dance says:

So fckin dramatic
    ___________________________

==============
    And I would’ve got right on in :steer: djm :lol:

@SmurFette
    Yup “wolf” true story. alla them crooks are free now and still Rissh

How many hours LuvLife, they are crazy here :huh:
    All the illegal guns is what’s killing folks!
    Regular folks just want to legally carry it :shrug:

Diva says:

What y’all talmbout other than this story? ION like guns :tea:

luVn_liFe… says:

@SmurFette
    Yup “wolf” true story. alla them crooks are free now and still Rissh

I saw something where the affected families were mad about it being made :shrug:

Urbanrose says:

Sometimes you have to use COMMON SENSE, this is a PR stunt….. how many times have you rented a veh and they not check the vehicle thoroughly for damages in and out of the vehicle upon returning. Also when you rent a veh they tell you to check it before driving off lot. If anything lets blame the Rental company for not doing their job…….I just Cant with the Ignorance.

MsDiva, what would you say are the best and strongest sheets out now?
    I’m asking for MsTake, because you know well never mind, but she needs stronger sheets to hold her up :rofl: :rofl:

SR gonna ban me and say i shoulda been sterilized
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I holla’d. And I sit here and WEEP :wail:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@SmurFette
    Yup “wolf” true story. alla them crooks are free now and still Rissh

I saw something where the affected families were mad about it being made

when sprites commit crime its glamourous and cute. like that tv movie about bonnie and clyde. they made it seem like a sexy love story.

now let tyrone and Ki'Shana go on a crime spree. wont be no dam movie about it. i tell ya that much :nono:

Urbanrose says:

============
    If the gun wasn’t registered to this chick, she could have easily denied knowing ANYTHING about it :lol:
    Yep, I blame the rental co too!

kamadiva says:

My cuz has an AR-15 and a few other guns. He hasa fondness of them..but was also robbed and shot before. He is not a thug…hardworking, clean cut, just at the wrong place.

kamadiva says:

All his guns are legal.

EyesofScorpio says:

San ah make ya dance says:

———-
    So fckin dramatic

———————-
    ^^^I was going to say the same thing :tea:

missyJ says:

Y’all seeing this add for straight to DVD movie by Je’Caryous :facepalm: got Pam and Kim in it… What’s the check look like for one of these DVD negro specials I wonder??

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Urbanrose says:
    ============
    Yep, I blame the rental co too!

That tells ya they haven't inspected the vehicle when they gave it to the next customer :no:

Jenny :hug: Don’t worry… ION have NO machine guns :D

Anna says:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

How does one forget something like that?
    ~~~~~~
    The car rental co. does not check the interior of the retunrned vehicle before re renting it?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Even with all that killing in “Natural Born Killers” Quentin T/Oliver Stone tried to make Mickey and Mallory Knox sessi. :no:

I dont think it was a publicity stunt, they have nothing to Gain from it.
    I think she’s just a dippShyte. “true airhead”

deedeegirl says:

@Big Sister a friend of mine spent a whole day handcuffed to Jodi Arias. She was arrested for DUI, LOL. She said she had no idea who she was.

missyJ says:

—-
    They get a choice! McDonalds gift certificates or Passes to 6 Flags :rofl:

thats why i think she may have had a zipcar. you just park it in the designated lot and leave it. its a short term rental car for when you need to go somewhere right QUICK. they call it car-sharing. the parking lot attendants dont inspect the cars before or after. the keys dont even come out the ignition. ppl just take it and go.

:yes:

deedeegirl says:

————
    :shocked: Oh my….

Anna says:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

How does one forget something like that?
    ~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~
    ANNA
    I WOULD say Probably NOT, down their way, they probably have a quick turn over rate for rentals,
    as well as just lazY aZZ fcuk! Service in FLORIDA is thee absolute WORSE.
    I loathe going out down here, hell even going to a store. :no:

~~~~~~~
    Thats an interesting concept. I havent heard of it. I havent used a rental car in over 10 yrs

says:

Divurrr! :waves: sup chica?
    @Man, thx :tea:
    Luvin-bo-buvin! :hug: sup muffin?
    DTTS :kiss: hola mamacita, como estas?

Sincerity7 says:

Why did she even need a 2 hour car rental anyways?

GellySammich says:

:eek:

:newpost: ArianFOSTER :newpost:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

my condolences to your friend……that bish is bat shyt cray

:newpost:

deedeegirl says:

@ Don’t talk to strangers, that’s what I said.

I was like, “heffa why you get arrested?”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That movie American Psycho :no:

deedeegirl says:

@Big sister she said she seemed like a nice, regular person. Said she never acted in any way that would make her think she was crazy or had killed someone.

But that b!sh is bat sh!t crazy. Fo sho. I seen the pictures of that mans body.

luVn_liFe… says:

________________________

we have em all over nyc because most ppl dont own cars. cost about 5-10 an hour but you cant go but so far or keep it for so long.

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

But that b!sh is bat sh!t crazy. Fo sho. I seen the pictures of that mans body.

was terrible how she did that man :cry: