Nigerian Heiress Wants to be the next Rihanna

Bim Fernandez wants to be the next Rihanna

A Nigerian heiress to her father’s vast mutlibillion fortune wants to be the next Rihanna — and she will not spare a dime of her father’s wealth in her pursuit of fame.

From The NY Post:

Bim Fernandez When Rihanna first launched her singing career, she may have dreamed about landing the kind of fame and fortune that would allow her to buy a Picasso.

But pop star wannabe Abimbola “Bim” Fernandez, who counts Rihanna as one of her role models, already has an original canvas by the Spanish master hanging above her bed in her Manhattan pied-à-terre.

The 24-year-old beauty doesn’t need to aspire to a life of wealth and luxury. She is the daughter of Nigerian gemstone tycoon Antonio Deinde Fernandez, who Bim says is worth a staggering $8.7 billion.

Her privileged background might raise the hackles of many a cash-strapped artist struggling to break into the music industry, but Fernandez insists: “Money can’t buy a record deal.

“It can’t buy good music. You can either sing or you can’t.”

• Bad Influence

im sorry what? who?

bye rich azz Felicia!! :hi:

• deedeegirl

Two things. One. You don’t have to be able to sing to score a record deal. and Two, can she sing or can’t she?

• GottaBigOne

WELP! Good 4 HER.

• Miany

:danban: Chile she rich so I can’t advise her bout work…she don’t need to work for food n shii…if the pursuit of pop stardom makes her happy let er have at it :happy:

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

This girl wants attention, plan and simple. Child sit down. I am sure ri ri would trade her fame for your dad’s fortune . Again rich people problems.

• jealousCNenvy

u dont need no talent anymore to do anything. Long as you have the look and the money or you know someone, you are in the game. Damn i wish i knew someone cuz i sure dont have the $$

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

LMAO…shut uppp @Bad not rich azz Felicia tho! DEAD

• Miany

im sorry what? who?bye rich azz Felicia!!
    …… :dead: at rich azz Felicia.

• GottaBigOne

We should APPLAUD the sistah . . . Embrace her Dreams (as we all have some).
    Be Unified instead of knocking down one another . . . we remembered the Man, yesterday.

• http://srchronicles.wordpress.com/ iAmChan

RIP MarLu Da King

• OutsidetheBox

Bim is cute. And she can sing better than Rih so there’s that. :yes:

• missyJ

This must be Kenya’s future Sister in law??

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

If she don’t sit her ass down somewhere…….Hello all

:dead: @ Missy J.

• OutsidetheBox

We should APPLAUD the sistah . . . Embrace her Dreams (as we all have some).
    _______

I know you aint new here but gawd I wanna ask.. :hahaha:

• LadieLeo

But why she aspiring to be RhiRhi she’s known more for her out the studio stuff then her in studio stuff. I think the last song I remember by her is Muderer or something bout cheating. I know it’s been one since then but ion remember it.

iAmChan says:

RIP MarLu Da King

**********************
    My Personal :gay: took me for drinks to celebrate the life of da kang

• Bad Influence

“I know you aint new here but gawd I wanna ask.. ”

• Afiya

:no: Bim

:bye: Bim

• OutsidetheBox

RIP MarLu Da King
    _____

Kang.. :crying1: :hahaha:

• DoNotDeleteMe

How tall is dis bish? :blink:

Legs for days!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

:tea: Can this girl sing?

• GellySammich

:eek: billions you say?! I wonder if she looking for sister wives :primpinandpreppin:

• Caramel Rain

We should APPLAUD the sistah . . . Embrace her Dreams (as we all have some).
    _______

I know you aint new here but gawd I wanna ask..
    *********
    :cheer: do it! do it! do it!

Caramel Rain says:

I had a dream last night I jumped on the lil sweet, half slow white boy from Applebee’s last night. We got a dream interprata’ in the house?
    ***********
    Your deep subconscious mind was telling you that you were/attracted this man from Applebee’s last nite. And you need some

************************************
    Kenya, didn’t you read he half slow???? Ion want no slow, white peen…..you just extra nassy. You ain’t no Joseph that’s for sho :mad:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Can this girl sing?

***********
    Does it matter? :tea:

• Bad Influence

RIGHT?! @Afiya :lol:

byeeeeeee Rim Job..Kin Folk..Bim me up scotty, whatever her lil name is

• Just Looking

:nun:

Good Day All!

Wonders if you needs any girlfriends, to hang out on shopping sprees. I support that and her dreams. :yes:

• LadieLeo

@Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake you saying yall don’t line dance in the fellowship hall? Jesus be a DJ :danban:

• OutsidetheBox

I called OTB10 Felicia yesterday …as in Bye Felicia! and I had to reassure him I wasnt calling him a girl/sissy/punk :crying1: :rofl: My kids is CRAZY!

:hug: @BadInfluencezezzzzzz

• Caramel Rain

:lol: Ladie Leo, we cannot brang things from post to post (drag things from up/downstairs) :rules: New Rules. FYI

• Diva

Keya somebody in the e-family is preggers chile :coffee:
    OAN that guhl shole is long. I bet she has a time finding pants to fit all the down to her ankles. #tallgirlproblems

• DoNotDeleteMe

Well, he lost his wife in July to cancer… :cry:

***checks passport*** :tea:

******************
    What’s a Joseph?! :yes:

• Bad Influence

Jackson! MY JACKSON :love:

hey Gelly :waves:

• Miany

:rofl: I’m glad he made you clarify OtB

do it! do it! do it!

**********************************
    This made me think of Khia, do it now, do it good, lick this…. :kona:

• OutsidetheBox

:crying1: Sandra so messy. Yall be kind to this child.. :popcorn:

Caramel Rain says:

******************
    What’s a Joseph?!

*****************************
    Joseph in the old testament was a dream interpretor among other things. He had a coat of many colors, I know it’s a Sunday School song bout him or something.

• DoNotDeleteMe

…and if Paris Hilton can be famous (or infamous) for being an heiress, then my future step-daughter…err, then this sister can live out her ‘Merican dreams, too! :tea:

• Miany

Long legs are sexy….. or I’m wrong?? :tea:

• GellySammich

The deddy lost his wife DoNot?! :( buscept I don’t wanna be his one and only. I wonder if SHE (the daughter) need a sister wife. I have a lovely package deal to offer her. :heart: :giggle: heeeey OTBabe

• OutsidetheBox

billions you say?! I wonder if she looking for sister wives :primpinandpreppin:
    ________

:hahaha: Bark like a dog..a big dog.. :hahaha: :hug:

*steadies your crown * You ready..you da baddest. :yes:

Caramel Rain says:

Ladie Leo, we cannot brang things from post to post (drag things from up/downstairs) New Rules. FYI

*********************
    I gets behind ion have no choice

Miany says:

Long legs are sexy….. or I’m wrong??

:cosign: Indeed

• GellySammich

HisBad! :danban: <— but not too hard cuz I think Braxton Hicks ass is tryna slide through my spot right about now =/

• Diva

Yes, long legs are very sassy <——long legged woman

• luVn_liFe…

:huh: did I miss a sentence somewhere??
    I
    DID
    NOT
    SEE
    that
    she
    Aspires to Be rudeGAL

• Just Looking

Smalls Vs. Talls.

Short legs are crute, if they aren’t stumps. Example when your thighs continue on down to your ankles. :smile:

• Caramel Rain

Leo, Jesus stepdaddy was a dream interpreter? Hmm..I musta missed this lesstion. I know a lotta songs about Abraham.

:whistle: Father Abraham, had many sons. And many songs had Father Abraham. or some like that.

• OutsidetheBox

Hellur. And yes, I see you. :lol: Gotta get da Beez..TTYL. :kiss:

• kamadiva

on to more important news – the remains found in NY are those of Avonte Oquendo! Prayers are with his family!

• LadieLeo

I make my legs look long too…..I grew an inch I’m 5’3…longs legs right here! :yes: :no:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

LadieLeo says:

————-
    Damn….She was like 18 when she put out that song…one of her first REAL hits… She’s had several since though. :lol:

I still listen to “Please Don’t stop the Music” :danban:

• GellySammich

:smack:

• Just Looking

:kiss: :hug:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

LadieLeo says:

I make my legs look long too
    ————-
    Like how you doing in that gravie? :lol:

Diva says:

Yes, long legs are very sassy <——long legged woman

*************
    :love: me too, love. That's they want us to be models and we look great in shorts and boots.

Caramel Rain says:

****************************
    :huh: I said old testament Joseph not new testament Joseph. Lawd, his brother’s sold him into slavery, Potipher wife wanted his man parts…Lawd yeah you missed that lesson.

• GellySammich

just said she was a role model LuVn :shrug:

• kamadiva

<——-have long legs! always receive compliments!

• Afiya

:yahoo: @Razz on the new bundle of joy, cause I refuse to believe it’s anything else :no:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

LadieLeo says:

I make my legs look long too
    ————-
    Like how you doing in that gravie?

************************
    No, I told yall I’m looking Big N Sexy in that gravie! Er’body want one them gowns I got on.

• Diva

Caramel Rain says:

Diva says:

Yes, long legs are very sassy <——long legged woman

*************
    —————————-
    ahem, and short skirts too :yes:

• Caramel Rain

Nevermind, more than one Joseph.. Carry on.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

————
    :cosign:

Be in the store PIST! :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

:kiss: GEllY, thats U there??

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Afaia- :thankyou: and erryone else too :)

****************************

*************
    You aint hve to front me out like that :lol: see #65. I noticed my error :spank:

• Diva

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

————
    :cosign:

Be in the store PIST! :lol:
    ——————
    hell yeah…..

• LadieLeo

I still listen to “Please Don’t stop the Music”
    **************

*************
    —————————-
    ahem, and short skirts too
    *****
    yep. and skorts. and maxi dresses
    ——————-
    yes Caramel and they ain't dragging the ground getting all dirty and torn :woohoo:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

:kona:

Caramel Rain says:

****************************

*************
    You aint hve to front me out like that see #65. I noticed my error

********************
    Sorry, did you have time to :computer: ikid ikid

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

So no one watched Flowers in the Attic last night?

Yep. Tall girls rock @ Diva :yahoo:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Im late. Vanessa looks so cute preggo :love:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Nigerian hair shole is straight these days. :think:

• Just Looking

:wave: @ Razz – I’ve seen it before and grew up in my teens reading V.C. Andrews deranged books. LOL

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

That accordion dress aint the bizness

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

So no one watched Flowers in the Attic last night?

********************
    I ain’t seen the first one, read the book or the one last night.

• GellySammich

LuVn. It usta be. :(

• Caramel Rain

I dont know what that is

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Clearly her desire to be famous doesn’t include the “rich” part. Plenty girls her age dream about the same thing.

Let them eat cake.

• GellySammich

San :thinking: I don’t mind the dress itself. Just don’t like it stretched out.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Nigerian hair shole is straight these days.
    ———-
    :facepalm:

Not every African has hair that cant be cared for. #colorstuckass

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

She good lookin tho. I’m surpised they ain’t just give her a deal cause of who she is by now.

Bet if Prince William’s son wanna be a singer they find him a deal tho!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Care- about four kids who went to live in their rich grand mother’s attic so their mother could get on her dad’s good side again to be written back into his will.. she ran off with a half blood relative and that’s why she was written out.. Mother is greedy, grand mother is a… :think: how do I put this nicely… abusive holy roller, and the two teenaged children (bro and sis) have sex. Of the two younger children (twin boy and girl) the boy dies b/c the mother poisons them…… Just read the synopsis on google :lol:

SHe is very pretty.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@RAZZ
    “Nigerian hair shole is straight these days.
    ———-

Not every African has hair that cant be cared for. #colorstuckass

:huh:

It was more a comment on her being “Americanized” or what not. :facepalm:

• Caramel Rain

Razz, that sounds interesting. Very interesting. I’d give it a gander. What channel does it come on?

• Miany

Gelly :hug:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

you saying yall don’t line dance in the fellowship hall? Jesus be a DJ
    ——-
    :dead: And no!
    @Kenya Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought yo daddy was a pastor? If so, how you don’t know Joseph? Not Jesus step daddy either?! Jesus be some Sunday School stories for her.

• GellySammich

Miany! :kiss: Where you been?!?! Somebody was doubting the boobaciousness that is you the other day. *snuggles in em*

• luVn_liFe…

:popcorn:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Gelly, That too. Shoes are dreadful

• GellySammich

:lol: maybe they’re real gold :eek:

• luVn_liFe…

:pizza:
    gawd there’s gonna be so many newYRResolutionERS in the gym tonight. Cant wait til March
    :popcorn:

• West Coast Chick

1 Bad Influence says:

im sorry what? who?

bye rich azz Felicia!!

__________________________________

:dead:

• luVn_liFe…

:newpost:

• http://talkingwithtami.com/blog talkingwithtami

Ummm :kona: Chile she needs to be a fashion blogger or something, I’m sure her closet is amazeballs but singing, not so much! I can’t see that! #CarryOn :tea: