Popular Atlanta DJ Shot Dead

Popular Atlanta DJ Shot Dead

A popular Atlanta adult entertainment DJ was shot to death outside his Clayton County home Monday night, numerous media outlets are reporting.

William Fernando Barnes, also known as DJ Fernando or DJ Nando, was fatally shot as he arrived home from a night out at Atlanta’s Magic City strip club. He is pictured above right with rapper Rick Ross.

Nando was a popular DJ who helped to break local artists as part of his gig spinning records at Club Onyx, one of Atlanta’s prominent strip clubs. Nando also worked as a DJ at Magic City though he wasn’t working there Monday night.

Friends believe Nando’s assailant may have followed him home from the club.

From MyFoxAtlanta.com:

Barnes was a well-known DJ who frequently worked in local adult entertainment clubs like Club Onyx in Midtown and Magic City, which is located downtown.

The incident happened around 4:30 a.m. in front of the home located near Mt. Zion Boulevard. Barnes died, shortly, after the shooting.

Hurricane Dave, program director at local hip-hop station HOT 107.9, said DJ Nando was “well respected” among artists and DJ’s and that he “broke a lot of records” for a number of artists in the Atlanta area.

Clayton County Police have not released any information on the incident. However, they say they’re searching for suspects, at this time.

Photos: Instagram.com

• KK76

RIP, Nando. Rick Ross :no:

• http://www.facebook.com/juanhustle JuanHustle

Well respected in our industry. Prayers with his family.

• sassyshe

Sad

• Gigi26

Horrible way to go. I don’t know him but damn that means someone close to him had to have done it. :no:

Jealousy is some real shyt nowadays.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

SMH. Man, prolly over some ol dumb azz chit too.
    Just ridiculous…

• OutsidetheBox

Some kind of beef.. :| This is sad.

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

I was wondering if you were going to do a post on Nando…….RIP DJ NANDO :cry:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

All for what a come up? People do NOT value life.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:no:

• OutsidetheBox

Sn: I love Fat Ricky on the Royals remix..

• https://www.eventbrite.com/e/black-comic-book-festival-2014-networking-event-and-conversation-milest Orange Blossom

but why Officer Ricky bout to lick his scalp tho :smh:

Rest in Peace, Nando. its like the wild wild west out here sometimes.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

That second pic…. :huh:

Look like Rick Ross “making a move” on another dude and showed him his junk. And the other dude is shocked… pleasantly shocked.
    :facepalm:

Of course that pic seems to have little to do with the story. That Sandra is something else.

• Gigi26

Ahhh not to be a jerk or anything but who’s ole buddy on top with the coat? Cuz the one talking to Rick Ross looks VERY different :no:

• OutsidetheBox

People do NOT value life.
    ________

In the last two weeks..maybe three, I have known three murder/suicide couples.. :| What you possed to do? Get cats..

• OutsidetheBox

So *tight face* Glad yall see that too.

• Diva

RIP to that young man…never heard of him. Ricky Rozay needs a wash down with a washrag…

• i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove

People are just plain evil these days. Got to keep your circle small and don’t be afraid to remove someone who’s spirit is hateful.

• Gigi26

Sooo ahh…welll…..will the strippers do a tribute for him or something?

Asking for a friend. I’ll go :kona:

• libra80sbaby

This is sad. I bet it was some ol bullchit too. :no: Smh…these “new nigguhs” trippin

• SummerBaby

RIP DJ Nando.

• Diva

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

——————-
    that debil is on his mission to kill….

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

OTB how you single moms dew it :cry. I miss my hubby. He been outta town 3 days so far for business and I am tired.everything. He used to travel a lot more bit this is going to be the longest (8days) since the third kid was born. And I was raised by a single purunt!! I weak!! OMG what would Beyoncé think :bite: :rofl:

• rwilliams4782

Yep like I told my grandfather.. We are burying young people these days.. I mean so many ppl under the age of 50.. I don’t understand how you can have so much hate in your heart to take someones life and shoot them like a rabid dog in the street..

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

R.I.P. bruh :(

Sandy….You’ve got mail.

• libra80sbaby

Rick Ross know good and hell well that hat aint for that head he totin :nono:

• cteastcoast

Gigi26 says:

Sooo ahh…welll…..will the strippers do a tribute for him or something?

Asking for a friend. I’ll go :kona:
    _____________________________________

:ghost:

• Diva

somebody in my city broke into a Sketchers Store and stole 50 pairs of shoes… :gossip: somebody gone be buying dem Sketchers up. :rofl:

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Just in case Sandy don’t check her mail, did yall already discuss Ciara finally confirming that she is preggers with Future’s 357,234 child?

• kamadiva

Tragic!

• libra80sbaby

Diva says:

———————–
    Why this made me holler?! :wail:

——————
    he gots that many uh chirrens? :shocked:

libra80sbaby says:

Diva says:

———————–
    Why this made me holler?! :wail:
    —————————
    chile folk gonna be SKETCHED out, you hear meh :rofl:

• JerseyGirl68

“I never ran from the Klu Klux Klan and shouldn’t have to run from a Black man.” ~ Kool Moe Dee (Self Destruction)

#RIP

________

:rofl: This that boolchit.. and you have little babies. Girl bye. Holler at me when they have attitudes and underarm musk. :hahaha: You will be fine.

• i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove

———————————-
    Ciara’s belly is full of dopamine.

• OutsidetheBox

Oh they have the suspect? :blink:

JerseyGirl68 says:

#RIP
    ——————
    the KKK just sitting back watching and laughing as we kill our own…they ain’t gots to do it no more…we doing it :nono:

________

This that boolchit.. and you have little babies. Girl bye. Holler at me when they have attitudes and underarm musk. You will be fine.

:wail:

• JerseyGirl68

I can’t believe folks are making jokes on this post. You have failed as human beings. No respect or compassion. SMH

_____

We touched on it just a bit. :facepalm: Im happy for her new life. Sad if she gonna be bothered by the comments tho cause they out here. :|

:heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Ciara’s belly is full of dopamine.

and cum :sperm:

• rwilliams4782

damn…

JerseyGirl68 says:

——————————
    chile cheese!!!!!!

JerseyGirl68 says:

Selah :tea:

Orange Blossom says:

:heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Ciara’s belly is full of dopamine.

and cum :sperm:
    ————————
    she ain’t washed that out by now? :shocked:

• OutsidetheBox

I think Gun Control is a better issue to champion here. Cause saying that a Black person did this juct cause what? Its Atlanta? I mean I get *it*, chances are the suspect is Black but to imply DEFINITIVELY that the person is Black and then tell us we failed? *pokes out lower lip*

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

no actually the very fact that we exist and are human means we passed THAT test….. It was easy.. I Scored 110… got bonus points for breathing….
    now as far as you coming on here passing out your opinion just like everyone else… well u know the old saying about that… :buttshake: holes and opinions… everyone has one :bye: Felicia

• Diva

Sandra mustve had the wrong pic up top of the DJ cause it’s gone. *Gabby Lip Quiver*

• OutsidetheBox

“Not R.I.P” . :no: Or “I wonder what happ’d?” No.. :no: Just straight up “Black ppl be killing each other so whatever the KKK did is irelevant..” :no:

• Gigi26

:rofl: :rofl:

• rwilliams4782

lmaoooo

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@OTB
    “I think Gun Control is a better issue to champion here. ”

:yes:

Been sayin it for years! Can’t stand these gun nuts! Never should have allowed guns. Biggest mistake the Supremem Court ever made.

Diva says:

she ain’t washed that out by now?

you cant wash out no baby!

cuz if you could Man would stay with a water hose for these hoes. :lol:

• i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove

JerseyGirl68 says:

———————————-
    People deal with loss differently. I am sure you have never made an inappropriate joke or comment. You are totally infallible :nun: let me :bowdown:

110? :eyeroll: And she MURRIED to her children’s father.. :crying1:

Orange Blossom says:

Diva says:

she ain’t washed that out by now?

you cant wash out no baby!

cuz if you could Man would stay with a water hose for these hoes. :lol:
    ___________________________________
    ghost:

cause it’s gone
    _________

:wail: That teetotaler day… :rofl:

cuz yall know yall auntie is never wrong :grill:

• OutsidetheBox

Can’t stand these gun nuts!
    ______

The worse! I cant believe Sandra didnt post on the trigger happy retired cop down south… she wouldve if he was Black..

Orange Blossom says:

JerseyGirl68 says:

——————–
    :stop: You DO remember what blog you on right?! :shrugs:
    ————————
    this family oriented blog for entertainment purposes only… *wallslide*

• LadieLeo

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@OTB
    “I think Gun Control is a better issue to champion here. ”

************************
    Did yall see the story out of Tampa where the man got into with another man because he was texting during the previews at the movie. The man was so upset about the man texting him that he shot and killed him, shot the wife too.

• luVn_liFe…

SAD

• OutsidetheBox

The man even said to him, look im just texting my young daughter?

Say old dude was like :rules: no texting allowed (there is no cell phone use at this theatre..) and when the father went to say something back oh dude pulled out that fire. The wife stuck her hand in front of her hubby.. :no:

• Who Dat

I wanna just get out my old school wig brush and brush them recycled pusscee clippings on Officer Ricky FACE. Just shave it off once and for all. SOMETHING. It pisses me off everytime I SEE IT.

• LadieLeo

*******************
    something about some popcorn was thrown too. popcorn high at the movies I wouldn’t throw it for nothing.

:newpost:

• Apparition

Rick Ross head meat look like a backwards Kangol. :no:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:offtopic: So I went to another building for lunch. Was walking byke reading SR on my phone like :pc: and I fell. HARD. Like ugly fall. I had a cup of icy water in my hands …. I Crushed that thang I guess to brace myself for the fall :crying1: Nobody helped me.
    *Gabby lip quiver* Le Weep :crying1: Now my ankle is tweaking
    :rofl: :hahaha: :dead: :ghost: I should be shamed cause I know somebody had to have seen me. But I was a very blocks from my job so maybe not :pray:

this family oriented blog for entertainment purposes only… *wallslide*

:lol: I get why it may be deemed insensitive but why be inflammatory about it..? Cause you like to get the ppl going? Some ppl dont care what attn they get…just give em some.. and they right as rain. :bounce:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    FUGG YEW.

Selah!

• luVn_liFe…

Can’t stand these gun nuts!
    ______

~~~~~~~
    or if the VIcTiM would have been black, that would have been a much better story.

• Who Dat

Your azz failed as a human bean singing into that camera like a deranged NUT on Youtube.

• kamadiva

Did anyone see the flyer for a teen club in Michican called ‘Freedom to Twerk’ with Dr. King’s head photoshopped on the flyer!? DISTASTEFUL!

• http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+an+e-zine laterthannever

If you’re currently growing another person you get bonus points on the “Human Test,” right?

…Right?

:lol: Leo why that lady sitting on that surfboart like that?

:newpost:

• rwilliams4782

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

• Ms Peaches

JerseyGirl68 says:

——————————————————–
    People just don’t give a damn, shoot and scoot.

• SOTHERNGRL

That teetotaler day…
    ***********
    Had me all the way fugged up. I’m like a know what a teetotaler is.

• SOTHERNGRL

********************
    Saw it and what i dont get is how was the texting bothering him. Texting is quiet. Its not like he was talking. did his phone chirp everytime he texts or what. why was this is problem?

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

RIP and all.

Yall read this?

A defense contractor tried to smuggle thousands of secret documents, including blueprints for the F-35 stealth fighter to Iran in boxes labeled as “household goods.”

• SOTHERNGRL

You cant text in the theater but you can have a damn gun. Yes that seems so right.

• JerseyGirl68

You punk ass bitches hide behind your keyboard and talk ****. Get a life, bitches. You can tell that none of you are worth **** because you are always on this blog commenting all the damn time. Kiss my black ass for real.

• Hershey