Pregnant Teen Shot During Robbery She Helped Plan

Eva Casara mother

When a pregnant Chicago teenager was shot in the head and dumped in a snowy alley on Christmas day, police believed she was the victim of a botched robbery attempt.

17-year-old Eva Casara was 26 weeks pregnant when she died on Dec. 26. Doctors delivered her baby girl who is in critical condition in a neonatal intensive care unit.

Eva Casara mother

Hours after she died, Casara’s distraught family stood before news cameras pleading with the public to turn the girl’s killer in to police.

But after a thorough investigation, police now believe Casara planned to rob a drug dealer with her 16-year-old boyfriend, Anthony Lee.

Eva Casara mother

Police say Casara, Darius D. Marshall, 19, Lee and his brother Diante Lamont Coakley, 21, all from Dolton, planned to meet a drug dealer and rob him of cash and drugs. But soon after Casara and Coakley joined the intended victim in his car, the dealer became suspicious and ordered Coakley out of the car. As the victim drove off, Coakley reportedly fired at the car hitting Casara who was sitting in the back seat.

The drug dealer later dumped Casara in an alley after he and his passenger heard her gurgling in the back seat. They drove off with her purse, cell phone, and money.

132 Responses to “Pregnant Teen Shot During Robbery She Helped Plan”

rwilliams4782 says:

No words for this time of shyt..she should have had her azz at the house..hope the baby makes it

Caramel Rain says:

Yall, pray for these kids.

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

All these sad post this AM :hide:

Sad,. But,. She wasn’t an innocent victim. Sorry for her daughter and mom. Smh

That video in that last post spooked the crap out of me

The Master Beta :D says:

OMG Sandra we need happy post please

I hpe the baby makes it too R-willi. No words for the others.

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Yea I refused to watch it @therealashland

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Damn. First off prayers for her momma, the baby, and the family. But uhh, why was she out pregnant, and trying to rob someone?!

Angiegirl says:

Good Morning Auntie!
    Good Morning Roses, Rose Buds, and thorns :winky:

I will never say someone “deserves” to die, because Im not God and I cant determine that.

However, I do believe that we can avoid certain outcomes and consequences in our life if we would be mindful of the company we keep, and the things we wish upon others. It doesnt always come back in the way you put it out there. You reap what you sow, not where u sow :coffee:

rwilliams4782 says:

I hope the baby survives and has a brighter future.. im sure father will be a revolving door to jail and their mother is not alive.. send that baby to me

The Master Beta :D says:

Lawd this youth of today :no:

lovezoe says:

So sad.

Gigi26 says:

I may be a cold hearted bytch for this but fukk it.

I don’t feel sorry for her. She chose her outcome. I only feel sorry for the baby and the baby alone. Dirty foot.

rwilliams4782 says:

I got a whole list compiled of ppl I wish just go away from the planet

lovezoe says:

Razzle- are you the one who watches The Good Wife?

*********
    I like that. Agreed @ Angiegirl.

Gigi26 says:

Like how you pregnant and you thinking about robbing some damn body?! With your 16 yr old boyfriend no less? Karma came for that ass quick fast n in a hurry huh? :no:

These youth of today have no damn direction. NONE. And lack common effing sense too.

rwilliams4782 says:

I would never want to rob a drug dealer for drugs… tf? Then I gotta either sell them to make money or smoke it lol… he was gonna find out who u were bc im sure their dumb azzes called from a cell phone

:ghost: oh omg Gigi :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

A drug dealer is one of the best ppl to rob. Not a kingpin but your local weed man. Easy come up. Not that I would know :tea: I mean, who he gone tell? Dont rob YOUR local weed man. Go about 3 counties over :tea: again, not that I would know.

LoveZoe- No Ma’am, I’m the one who watches her husband play 2K14 and talk ish when he loses. :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

I would have tossed her azz out on the snow too.. they probably didnt even know she was preggo … not bein funny but I can close my eyes and imagine them turning the corner and her azz flyin out the backseat

Caramel Rain says:

This Gabby/D Wade situation just gets crazier and crazier. Sandy, are you goign to post about the baby mama coming @ Gabby on twitter?

It’s 56 degrees in my office/building. :cry:

——-
    Major side eye…..Oh you know…. :tea:

JerseyGirl68 says:

We are definitely in the last days. REPENT AND TURN TO YAHWEH (LORD GOD).

Pay Backs a bytch chile :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Kenya I saw what the bm had to say and was cracking up. However, she does not sound bitter to me. Either way, it’s messy and gonna keep being messy.

WOW! That’s a hard pill to swallow for the mother while grieving. Reminds me of what my mom use to say to us growing up “don’t be at the wrong place at the wrong time”.

Diva says:

This story gives me the SADS!!!!! These chillrens have no clue…wasting their lives…. :wave: oh good morning Roses :whistle: Baby it’s cold outside for REALS

SummerBaby says:

This is just sad & the fact that one of her accomplices shot her makes it worse.

rwilliams4782 says:

If im gonna risk my life I want money..5k aint shyt to me.. I want to slip n slide buttnaked on franklins.. got shot in the head for some nickel bags ..fugg that

——-
    Major side eye…..Oh you know….
    ***************
    :tea: No I :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

The choices we make are life changing and long lasting. :no:

The most ridiculous thing any person could plot is to rob a drug dealer.
    The chances of you walking away are slim to none. You truly have to suit up and boot up to do something like that, and the only thing that is going to increase your chances of surviving is taking multiple people with you, which is what these cold-hearted bastards did, and what she foolishly agreed to take part in.

So the drug dealer didn’t shoot her – her dude did? She had a better chance at surviving if his dumb azz would have just let them drive off with her. They’d have probably put her out and then started the hunt for the dudes. These kids today want everything for free, fast, and effortlessly.

These bullchit azz videos, fake rappers with rented chains & cars, and video hoes with fake everything have pushed a materialistic agenda that these kids cannot see through. They are doomed if they don’t wake up.

Gigi26 says:

Easy come up for an easy come down…shiid my former fukk buddy (don’t you judge me) used to do home invasions n capers on them weed dudes until one of em snitched on his ass and he got 9 months. :yes: Do it if ya want to :no:

lovezoe says:

Razzle- are you the one who watches The Good Wife?
    *********************************

Lovezoe, I usually watch it but missed it last night. I’ll catch it on HULU or OnDemand

Carrington says:

I hate to see anyone killed, but I can’t really feel sorry for you if you get killed in the midst of a commission of a crime. You don’t get to be the criminal and the victim at the same time – unless you’re Kanye West, and as an incessant victim, it is what it is for him.

Parents kill me on TV cryin’ and hymn sangin’ about what a wonderful child they had and wanting people to turn in the people who killed theirs, but THEY knew she was dating a thug, and THEY knew what kind of people she hung around, and THEY knew if she had been involved with crime up to the point that she was killed.

Either walk the horse, or ride it. You want to slow down senseless crimes, report them. You want to keep it going, keep your mouth shut.

Mama lost her child and she has my sympathies to a degree, but if this were a teenaged BOY who got killed trying to rob someone and not a pregnant girl the well wishes would NOT be on the same scale.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Gigi I am not mad at you one bit. You have a baby inside you, and your still going out to do crazy stuff?! No regard for your kid or your own life? Naw. Not cool at all.

The Master Beta :D says:

rwilliams :facepalm: :hahaha: you funny

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Pay Backs a bytch chile
    *******
    yes Jenie. And Gabby is getting it…big time

KayCeiSoul says:

I see Gabby all up in the border of the page. :rofl:
    That baby gone call her and DWade house like, “Hey Miss Mary Jane, can I speak to my Daddy?”

:wail:

Gigi26 says:

KAYCEI you better preach it!!!!

All of them things are a damn filter for those who are simple minded. Ppl will do ANYTHING short of killing themselves to impress some niggs who don’t even matter!

lovezoe says:

Therapist- it was okay. Seen wetter episodes this season. The end was good though.

What did DWade bm say to Gabby?

Im at ksu today and this chick is wearing shorts with long socks mind you it’s snowing those ear muffs ain’t gonna stop you from getting the flu boo

lovezoe says:

Post what the girl said to Gabby.

Diva says:

:offtopic: Now OJ needs the Black man again! He wants Obama to let him outta prison…that nucca done lost his everlasting mind…

RWilli trying to get paper cuts slip’n’sliding on some money :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Razzle- my hubby plays NCAA football lol we needs another tv

Diva says:

:kiss: Jenie what it do babes?

rwilliams4782 says:

Whats probably ironic if they were plottin to kill her dumb azz.. dude didnt wanna be a father sent her ig’nant azz on a dummy mission smh

Man folks need to get their own :tea: if ya lie, you will steal, if you steal you have the potential of being a killer or be killed :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Shiiid only crackheads rob the weedman :lol:

You want some real dough, you better go higher up in the chain

Caramel Rain says:

@ Nakeya, I honestly think that baby mama is his girlfriend and Gabby is the side piece, if that makes sense. I mean she and D Wade been kicking for years, before Gabby. I literally LOL’d at them. They are crazy. I think Gabby need to tell D Wade to kick rocks and move on..

KayCeiSoul says:

Gigi26 says:

KAYCEI you better preach it!!!!

****************************

:hug: Gigi-Bew, did you see the story about the dumb azz dude that killed his own MAMA for her insurance policy so he could floss, flex, and stunt for these nuccas in the streets???!

I hope they make a fried bologna sammich out his bootyhole in jail. Lil bish.

@The real ashland- KANSAS state? if so… them bishes do that dumb shyt all the time… I knew a few individuals who, for the whole winter, wore gym shorts, a t-shirt long sox and the jordan flip flops, with a zip up sweat jacket. :no:

——
    lmao. Hey Diva! First off I feel like he is right where he should be. You know you killed that lady! Got off and still acting like a fool? Nope. Obama needs to tell him to stay right there. Humph.

Diva says:

Did you Koolaid drankers know that koolaid EXPIRES? I just heard that on the newscast. I ain’t even know….

KayCeiSoul says:

************************************

:cosign:

I believe DWade is pulling a Peter Gunz too. :yes:

QueenSJ says:

________________________________________________
    Now this is real sh-t

A.J. says:

I’m so tired of families jumping in front of a camera to display what happened to their child. Good grief, can I get some good news tho?

She was a criminal with criminal ties and death is inevitable or time in jail.

Let’s get real families and check our children and their extra curricular activities from the gate to prevent crying mama’s and daddies with rolling tears and snot all up on my screen.

KayCeiSoul says:

I see Gabby all up in the border of the page.
    *****************
    :rofl: :wail: You a foo foo!

Lovezoe- He snatched the tablet from me when I pointed out he was “pissing his earnings away” on that 4 point loss :rofl:

rwilliams4782 says:

[Edited by moderator to remove racially insensitive comment]

——
    ————————
    Hey Keya :wave: Dat nucca sure is right were he belongs chile…Rot nucca Rot…Obama ain’t doing shyt for you…you whatn worrying about blacks when you was romancing all dem snow bunnies….

——–
    You know what, you just might be right. And I said last week Gabby needs to just move on. The BM/Girlfriend is right. I’d rather be alone, than get a ring from someone I know is not gonna be faithful. I have no time for the constant foolishness.

Diva- I ain’t even knowthat. Is it something like twinkies?

rwilliams4782 says:

Oj killed white folks..he ok in my book :tea:
    ———————-
    How do you really feel? :ghost:

KayCeiSoul says:

************************
    Yopp. It expires and turns into Tang. :coffee:
    It can still be used as hair rinse.
    That Tropical Punch makes some flame azz red highlights. :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Oj killed white folks..he ok in my book
    ——
    So because he killed 2 white people he is ok with you?

lovezoe says:

I guess DWade check didn’t clear. Bet chick was calling his phone and Wade was like we just homies.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Diva- I ain’t even knowthat. Is it something like twinkies?
    ———————
    shid ION even know….Diva don’t eat twankies :rofl: and hadn’t made Koolaid in some yeas…

:eek:

“I am a 53 year old African American man, I have always had a weight problem, I am rather large at 375 pounds and counting, and based on what other people think I’m not the most attractive person.. So as you can imagine I have never had a girlfriend or a date for that matter. Nobody likes me, and nobody loved me.

20 years ago I was in the funeral service career field and did some things I am not proud of AT ALL.. But since giving my life to Jesus Christ, who is my saviors, I am a new man by the blood of the lamb thus saith the lord thy God.. Amen.

In my career field I had a lot of access and alone time with the dead, since I didn’t receive human affection or intimacy outside of work I created an atmosphere that would cater to my needs. Yes, I had sex with some of the female corpses, especially the ones that had a nice body and pretty face. I would even change their body positions to make it seem realistic. I would oil their body down, use chains and ropes to place them in stand up positions, etc.. Sometimes, I would engage in anal sex with them. I did this for several years, until one day it hit me that what I was doing was Grossly WRONG and I needed to stop, I needed to cure myself of this sickness. So I put in my two week notice and made my way to quit.

Since quitting that job, I have given my life to Jesus and I know my sins are forgiven but sometimes I am overwhelmed by guilt, even though this happen over 20 years ago. To reconcile my past wrongs, I am thinking about attending a theological school and becoming a full time Pastor to tell the people of the good Jesus, who forgave me of my sins and loved me ANYHOW! I want to tell the people the GOOD NEWS of the Gospels, and it don’t matter what you did or how you did it, God FORGIVES! Amen. The only thing holding me back is sometimes I still get tempted, especially at funerals. I get extremely turned on at funerals to the point I had to stop going. A few years ago I was at my first cousins funeral and couldn’t contain myself so I rushed to the bathroom in the church and masturbated while I looked at her picture on the obituary.

But the Devil is a liar! I have been redeemed!! And I am FORGIVEN!! Amen.

So I have need your advice, from a wise sister, here are my questions.

Should I inform the authorities of my past actions or should I just let it be and move on with my life and dreams of becoming a preacher?

Please keep in mind that it has been over 20 years, and it would probably cause the families of the dead great sadness to know what happen. But I am still willing to accept responsibility..

Do you think a guy like me can still become an effective pastor; I really do have a strong passion for God’s people and spreading the word of God? I have made some mistakes just like everyone else. Just because we sin differently doesn’t mean sin isn’t still sin. We all have demons in our closet.

Thank You, I have been redeemed.”

:kona:

Diva-I’ve never had twinkies and havent drank koolaid since 2011 :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

************************
    Yopp. It expires and turns into Tang. :coffee:
    It can still be used as hair rinse.
    That Tropical Punch makes some flame azz red highlights. :rofl:
    ———————————————-
    *puts Koolaid on grocery list to dye my wig* flame azz red you say? :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Good Day All – Happy New Year to All!

I pray for the family of this child! This is horrible news no matter what time of the year it is.

Google Alert me, when a new lighter post appears. :kona:

@ Aja Metoyer Recylced ring, guess he going green
    @ Aja Metoyer Keep it cute, Dont let me get to TALKING
    @ Aja Metoyer She is the real life Mary Jane.. HA!

The Master Beta :D says:

KayCeiSoul says:

************************
    Yopp. It expires and turns into Tang.
    It can still be used as hair rinse.
    That Tropical Punch makes some flame azz red highlights.
    ______________________________________

I remember those days :kona:

Lol @diva

I remember the lil white girls would color their hair with kooliad back in school. I asked my mom if I could do it (my hair is b/t a 2 and a 4) and she looked at me like :eek: then :rofl:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

:eek:

But the Devil is a liar! I have been redeemed!! And I am FORGIVEN!! Amen.

So I have need your advice, from a wise sister, here are my questions.

Thank You, I have been redeemed.”
    ————————-
    you sir are a sick fugg and should slit yo throat like yestaday :coffee:

A.J. says:

Razzle Dazzle :wtf: good morning tho!! :woot:

The Master Beta :D says:

Razz :wtf:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Razz the fugg was that story? He is fugging NASTY!!!!!!!!! And how you at your first cousins funeral and go in the bathroom to …..you know what, ewwww. He is just nasty!!! Ugh

@ Aja Metoyer Recylced ring, guess he going green
    @ Aja Metoyer Keep it cute, Dont let me get to TALKING
    @ Aja Metoyer She is the real life Mary Jane.. HA!
    ————–
    :rofl: !!!!!!

KayCeiSoul says:

Thanks Queen! :hug:

It’s the truth. Back when I was a teen, Whitney videos inspired me to sing better…hone my craft, New Edition inspired me to find a nucca that looked like Ralph, the BBD, BoyzIIMen and Luke videos inspired me to order videos on Jukebox at the worst, and pop my azz in front of the t.v. – That. Is. All.

None of it was about this fake shyt today. :no:

rwilliams4782 says:

I use to drink the koolaid coolers.. the great bluedini was my shhh.. I still see them from time to time for 99 cent in the juice aisle

The Master Beta :D says:

A.J. :lol: @ the same damn time

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Kenya so he gave her a used ring?! Did he ask the BM and she said no? so he gave it to Gabby?! The fugg?! Oh no. Run Gabby Run. Mind you though, I don’t feel bad for Gabby. :tea:

There’s more… hold on!

@AJ and Beta- That was the story I was talking about I had read downstairs…. I didn’t want to post it there for obvious reasons… but lawd! I read that story like :eek: the ENTIRE time! :no:

But what say y’all? :popcorn:

@A.J :kiss: hey mr.

A.J. says:

Hello RWilliams how you doing lady?

A.J. says:

@A.J :kiss: hey mr.
    _____
    Hey babe how u doing? :hug:

essenze says:

I cannot wish death on anyone and I am not God so I will not say what a person deserves. However, I will say if you live by the sword, you will most certainly die by it. It is time parents hold their children responsible. All that coddling and “my baby was a saint” shyt needs to end. I believe that over a certain age your ass know right from wrong. In the real world there are consequences for your actions.

A.J. says:

@A.J :kiss: hey mr.
    _____
    Hey babe how u doing? :hug:
    ————————-
    just a little cold over here….you got some heat to warm Diva up? :rofl:

what is this? morbid monday?

A.J. says:

But what say y’all?
    ________
    You know I don’t give af; it is right in line with the post downstairs and upcoming episodes of Law & Order SVU and The Following so… :rofl:

@Diva- But he wants to become a pastor… would you be willing to “accept” his past and as your pastor?

BayouBoy says:

Good mawning, E’erbody. :kiss: to all the beautiful ladies up in here. Daps to all my brothas.

rwilliams4782 says:

Ive heard of ppl having sex with corpses. . Dont have to worry over here…

Caramel Rain says:

@Aja Metoyer If it were about the money, I would have got pregnant when we first started dating 9 years ago. oh

The Master Beta :D says:

That is some sick ish I tell ya

——-
    Nope. Because what if it was time to lay someone to rest. Soon as I see him creeping off to the bathroom with the program in his hand, I’m a snap.

Man! @DWade BM :lol:

@AJ- :lol: You’re silly!

rwilliams4782 says:

I think its called necrophilia

QueenSJ says:

@KayCeiSoul

You’re welcome love. :hug:

essenze says:

His fat nasty funky ass :mad: sick bastid

The Master Beta :D says:

Bayou :hi:

———
    :hahaha: Well dammmnnnnn

Just Looking says:

:vomit: :vomit: :kona:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

————————
    Nope I couldn’t sit under him knowing that! sawwy I ain’t that person

lovezoe says:

I’m shole glad God don’t judge like man.

The Master Beta :D says:

:newpost:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

So what is his plan if he is asked to preside over a funeral

Gigi26 says:

Chilllle Aja better shut her filthy side whore mouth fo she come up missing! Lord :eek:

If she been fukkin with him for 9 years that mean she been fukkin him while he was still married to Siovaughn.

You know what they say tho, when you take “wifey” place, there’s a new opening for the side chick :rofl:

lovezoe says:

So if Aja been dating Wade for 9 years, don’t that mean she cheated on Damon Waynas Jr. Do we need to phone Maury.

Just Looking says:

@RWILLIAMS – Yes, we discussed this in class for 1 hour. The term necrophilia was first brought about in the late 1800’s/189 something, coupled with sadism.

This is all I remember, in case in was on exam. I tried to erase it from my mind.

********
    Me either!! Gabby did his ex wife so bad! karma

@ @Aja Metoyer I am No One’s ‘baby Mama!’ I’m a Proud Mother @ Entrepreneur With several Businesses @ Investments!

@ @Aja Metoyer I was Told my Ol’ boy They Were Not Together Because of his cheating and her Drinking. He approached me.

@ @Aja Metoyer I Would Rather Not Have A Ring At All, Than To Have A Ring by Someone Who is Unfaithful

@ @Aja Metoyer Didnt Do it for the fame, My Kids Think I”m Famous Already I’m ‘Super Mom’, Didnt do it for the Money I have 2 Degrees from NYU. Any Questions?

BayouBoy says:

Hey Master. :hi:

The term for people having relations with cadavers is like necrophilia or something…I was like “ain’t that illegal? :blink: ” the whole time I read it :lol:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

What did DWade bm say to Gabby?

If you find out, email me.

Caramel Rain says:

It makes perfect sense. Men who are in the public eye usually have a trophy wife or arm candy to represent them in public. But these attractive women usually have flawed personalities and many are narcissists. So, men being men, they always have a side piece — a woman (or man) who is obedient and emotionally stable.

Caramel Rain says:

A drug dealer is one of the best ppl to rob. Not a kingpin but your local weed man. Easy come up. Not that I would know I mean, who he gone tell? Dont rob YOUR local weed man. Go about 3 counties over again, not that I would know.
    ______________________________

you must not watch the First 48. that shyt dont usually go as planned. lurkers, do NOT try this simple shyt at home. get your own. a drug dealer dont got nuthing to lose. if he is already poisoning the community then whats to stop him from killing you?

CaliYoruba says:

I love Aja’s name…that’s all i got :shrug:

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE says:

as in Dolton, IL? I CAN NOT DEAL with Chicago anymore. 2 weeks ago some wanna be rapper and his wack friends were arrested for killing HIS MOTHER, yes his own mother. He set her up and had her murdered. Folks ask me where I’m from now I just say Atlanta. U knew it was over when they proudly referred to Chicago as Chiraq. SMH.

Topic: So basically her own boyfriend shot her, not the drug dealer. Yeah, she set herself up with this bs. I know it’s hard to face, but the family have to mourn her being gone and accept her silly decision at the same time. Tisk, tisk, tisk.

It’s hard to accept that your family member may or was involved in shady ****, which could’ve ultimately led to their demise. I get it, trust me.

tintin1979 says:

Very sad story but I know girls like Casara that wanna be down. Girls carrying the guns in the punani into the club, girls counting the drug money, girls making the drugs, girls selling the drugs and they know they ain’t about that life.