R&B Singer Ashanti Slammed for ‘Homophobic’ Tweet

Ashanti claps back

R&B singer Ashanti is catching heat for what her fans are saying was a “homophobic” tweet. The singer, who once dated rapper Nelly, asked her Twitter followers to pick the winner of the upcoming Super Bowl, the San Francisco 49ers or the Seattle Seahawks.

After one rude fan tweeted: “Your flop single”, Ashanti clapped back by tweeting: “don’t be mad at me cause u in the closet… Flop that ya lil b#tch lmao!”

Some of her fans took offense to the tweet. One Twitter follower wrote: “I didn’t know u were homophobic like this. Being gay is no laughing matter And I was just rooting for u. Never again”

Another fan wrote: “that was rude. Who are you to call someone gay? Smh”

Ashanti’s oft-delayed album, Braveheart, is expected to be released in early February.

Photo: Instagram.com

455 Responses to “R&B Singer Ashanti Slammed for ‘Homophobic’ Tweet”

:popcorn: lawd how did I miss them draggin po SHANTI :phew:
    If I were a celeb I would just completely stay off of Social Media.

HELL
    come to think of it, i DO! and Im not a celeb

:facepalm:

Now the gay mafia will be drum this to be attempted murder…

EL CHA CHA says:

:hahaha: :lol: :crying: Ashanti have several

FuturedocDonte says:

And the gays come marching in :rolleyes:

I DO the Twitter lil, but mostly to read celebs/athletes TWEETS,bizness,etc.
    However I dont tweet much as soon as you do and say the RIGHT THang to get the twiiter verse mocing,
    them mofos get to @’n and reTweeting like fewls . . Much ado about nothing, HUH SANDRAROSE?

@LUVN
    “If I were a celeb I would just completely stay off of Social Media.”

:yes:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

This is lame. So we cant call people sissies no more?? Thats homophobic?

Soooo, did her number of Twitter followers actually decrease? Had any of the people commenting ever bought an Ashanti CD? Yeah, probably not on both questions. Move along. Nothing to see here.

UpgradedLurker says:

I am sure “the gays” have bigger fish to fry than Ashanti’s guppy self. All of 11 people tweeted her…. Nothing to see here let’s keep it moving.

How was that homophobic?

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Yes celebs need to stay off social media. They end up looking stupid most of the damn time. Like really, keep some mystery about yourselves.

rwilliams4782 says:

Too bad LGBT doesn’t know who she is

I’m sorry his response had nothing to do with her question. He came for, she came for him. Stop trying to drag these celebrities at any and every opportunity.

Yes she gonna flop but that was gonna happen anyway

UpgradedLurker says:

I did like that movie where she was a cheerleader with the girl from 702. *shrugs*

Did we lose DTTS cuz nobody said :newpost: TWICE :rofl:

So now, saying that you think someone is gay, is an insult, to the gays… because being gay is a bad thing… :think:

I Meant To Say GLAAD doesn’t know who she is

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Yes she gonna flop but that was gonna happen anyway
    Exactly. Cant nothing save her right about her. Maybe she need to reunite with JaRule? I mean, he aint doing nothin either :thinking:

rwilliams4782 says:

John tucker is gonna die?

Man

This isn’t a crisis at all. Nothing was an insult. It was a shade war

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

because being gay is a bad thing…
    ________________________
    Right bc I thought they was supposed to be so proud and shyt

UpgradedLurker says:

@Man I almost took your bait but I know you are better than that…

Sugar and Man

I think it under the assumption that if he isn’t “out” it becomes defamation or slander. The ones that are out and proud are….out and proud

@UPGRADED
    ” I almost took your bait but I know you are better than that…”

No bait babe. I’m very direct. Read what she said. She essentially said that he was in the closet, aka gay. Even if she meant it as some sort of “insult” why would anyone think being gay is an “insult?”

The fact that gays thought that being called “gay” was some sort of “homophobic” statement just shows how they think of themselves. :shrugs:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Oh ok then Therapist. Gotcha!

one thing I never understood was that gay folks (some of the ones I knew) would call each other kweer or fagut (spelled wrong purposely) but would be all up in arms if someone of the opposite sexual orientation called them those names… I guess ITS like black PEOPLE? calling each other! Niggas? *kimbella voice* :eek:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

That damn MAN :lol:

Smonae says:

They making a bog deal out of nothing :coffee:

:yes: Smonae. A BOG deal. :tea:

:lol: :hug: how you B?

Unshakable says:

In Otha News 101:

The new trend amongst kids now is: snorting Smarties

Whatever happened to Slap Bands and being in the D.A.R.E. program? Whatever happened to being a latch-key kid?

My, how times have changed.
    ———-
    Snorting smarties is nothing new. :lol: they were doing this when I was in school. I have a few friends who did that and snorted table salt.. Shidd even pixie sticks cause it was already powder :rofl:

says:

:rollseyes:

that dress is cute tho.

but uhm, i gots nathan ontopic :tea:

And they said weed was a ‘gateway’ drug. :lol: please. They are already there.

says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:facepalm:

Now the gay mafia will be drum this to be attempted murder…

:lol: :yes:

PumpkinsMama says:

So um Razz I missed when you were supposed to get conf if thats a new bundle or not :thinking:

Nobody else got this damn snow :angry:

says:

FuturedocDonte says:

And the gays come marching in

:lol: heyyy Doc! how’s lil Doc? :love:

Hey Smonae :kiss:

Smonae says:

Im good Razz :hahaha: how bout u :hugs:

UpgradedLurker says:

@Man

Okee dokee… if you were being serious than here is how I see it.

It doesn’t matter if he is actually gay or not. It’s not about if he is proud or not. It’s about her intent when she said what she said. She was using it as a way to insult him. For example, I am proud to be a southerner. I love that I am from the country. But if someone says “You need to go back to the farm with your country ass”, I know and they know they don’t mean it as a compliment.

With that said I don’t give a damn what Ashanti says or thinks. But since you asked, that’s my take on the situation.

Smonae says:

My bad, big :hahaha:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Exactly. School kids are being taught that anything other than glowing opinions on homosexuality will not be allowed by the gay agenda.

FuturedocDonte says:

FuturedocDonte says:

And the gays come marching in

:lol: heyyy Doc! how’s lil Doc? :love:
    —-
    little future in here going ham… I feel like I aint been to sleep in 2 DAYS :eek: Just in here going off. other than that, he fine :lol:

PumpkinsMama says:

Sandra you igged me earlier, are you back on the market?

@UPGRADE
    “It’s about her intent when she said what she said. She was using it as a way to insult him. For example, I am proud to be a southerner. I love that I am from the country. But if someone says “You need to go back to the farm with your country ass”, I know and they know they don’t mean it as a compliment. ”

I get that too. But stating the fact about you, even if it is intended as an insult, is only insulting if YOU are ASHAMED by it.

Using your example, why would you be “insulted” that they said something about the farm, unless you were embarrassed by said farm?

I want some Fajitas :pizza:

sassyshe says:

Are we really giving Ashanti an extra 15 mins

EL CHA CHA says:

OMERGAWD SUGAR PIE :hug: THERAPEES :hug:
    Faybella :hug:, ESS$$$ :hug:,

UpgradedLurker says:

@Man

Take the receiver out of the equation totally, it is about the mind of the person doling it out. If I am trying to insult you and call you gay to do it, it’s because I think it is an insult.

To my previous example,
    Even if I were to say “I am sure going back to the farm, I can’t wait to eat some chitlins” that doesn’t mean the person was trying to come for me.

I have never spoken about Ashanti this much in my life…. and it’s 6pm so ummm I am out of here.

*church hugs*

EL CHA CHA says:

Hey who was it that asked if anyone watched Houston Beauty.,… :rolleyes: THANKS ALOT…thats all I needed was more RATCHET THEATER in my life, I am so there for Mia Ryan though and the white boy :popcorn:

Mia is ah mess

EL CHA CHA says:

yesssss arra ….She is not half bad as a inbetweenxt….Im only on the first episode because Im watching it on youtube and I keep falling asleep but its a new fave….Im trying to get in to House of Lies what can I watch that on?

@ El What time and channel :facepalm:

EL CHA CHA says:

@ PM, I dunno hon, I watch it on Youtube…Youtube Houston Beauty season 1, episode 1…If Im not mistaken it comes on OWN network….Cant believe Oprah cosign this ratched-nization :hahaha: I blame Iyanla

MrsL says:

Ashanti knows better than that. You can’t say ANYTHING like that on social media as a celebrity without being bashed for it. :karate:

@UPGRADE
    “I think the disconnect we are having is that in reality it’s not about whether the person is actually insulted by the comment but that the intent was to be insulting. ”

Naw, no disconnect. We on the exact same page. You are questioning her “intent” and I’m questioning why would they automatically interpret her comment to be an attempt at an insult. :shrugs:

Basically with anything anyone says we could question their “intent.” This is only a story if one thinks “being in the closet” is an “insult” or an “attempt at an insult.”

PumpkinsMama says:

Sandra you igged me earlier, are you back on the market?

Nope. I’m content with myself. :yes:

EL CHA CHA says:

Ashanti was like YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TWITTER IS BANANAS :danban1: :hahaha:

sassyshe says:

Are we really giving Ashanti an extra 15 mins

Well, she still has fans, so… :coffee:

Trendsetter says:

UpgradedLurker says:

___________________________

The girl from 3LW

@ UpgradedLurker: Even if her intention was to insult, this is a free country where insults are covered under freedom of expression. It’s not what she says that matters, it’s your reaction to it. :coffee:

EL CHA CHA says:

@ Trendsetter you see the movie with Adrienne Bailon and Ja Rule….All I could think while watching her was LIL AZZ J LO :nono: acting was horrid but the movie was cool…..I guess, for what it was worth (my time sick in bed with the flu)!

Ooh I’m shocked at Ofra too :rofl:

Ashanti boo, ya boy was nutt bumping while with you :rolleyes: have several damn seats, with your weak azz music>>> \_ Bye Chile :bye:

PumpkinsMama says:

Awwwww that was my ONE direct reply for the year of 2014 :love: Lemme file it away :yes:

You ain’t need no Sprites no way :nono: can’t trust em :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

Jen you ain’t get me a doggy bag :rolleyes:

and her tweet was a bit much :tea:

Girl I was only sipping no food :tea: You know I don’t eat that shyt :lol: They food nasty

PumpkinsMama says:

Don’t matter, you coulda put me some “sip” in a damn kids cup. Shady azz :rofl:

PumpkinsMama says:

Darren Sharper kinda fione. He aint have to TAKE the puzzay :facepalm: But rape is about power and control than sex. Fuggin niggaz

™ says:

:rollseyes:

that dress is cute tho.
    ___
    Ain’t it though??

EL CHA CHA says:

OMG!!!! I got hooked, too from reading that same damned comment! I LOVE some Mia/Ryan, the white boy and just love to watch ole Queensley’s over-the-top ass!

EL CHA CHA says:

Why her mama name her Queensley tho’..sweatagawd that was a character in 12 years a slave :sad:

Hi, my name is VA and I’m trapped in the closet. :rofl:

Ni ni says:

I see nothing wrong with her comment :shrugs: .He came at her like a messy queen. Its ok to respond to a tweet once in a while. Ashanti looks nice up there btw.

Ni ni says:

Agreed. People come at celebrities (and I use that term loosely with Ashanti) like they aren’t real people. If he isn’t a fan, why is he following her anyway?

Ni ni says:

rwilliams4782 says:

As a gay person I’m not offended he was outta line addressing her career..He hit her where it hurts so if u wanna piss a man off question his sexuality

Anyway whas on teevee tonight??

rwilliams4782 says:

OTB I’ma watch teen mom… I know some ppl here watch the have and have not

cteastcoast says:

I know y’all was worried about me gettin home safe and all but I made it safely :coffee:

leat says:

He sent for her and she came case closed!!!

Thank you Sandra for finally allowing me to register. Now that I am here, where do I sign up for the SR rent assistance program :think: says:

:lol: Who is she catching flack from? Manufactured crisis. Ashanti has friends on the extreme right. It would take more than this to get her in the news. Seems like an attack on the gays :think: Fans talk ish to celebs all the time on twitter. Some times they clap back :shrugs: Meanwhile people are still calling Mr Sherman a N#gger on twitter. I guess the so called gay agenda is more post worthy.

61.Ooh I’m shocked at Ofra too

by PumpkinsMama on Jan 21, 2014 at 6:10 pm

Hi there :hi:

66.Girl I was only sipping no food You know I don’t eat that shyt They food nasty

by jeniefrumdabloc on Jan 21, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Hey there :hi:

77.I mean, the girl still working. He tried it unfortunately, she aint got much to lose…po grasshopper. He betta sit down.

Anyway whas on teevee tonight??

by OutsidetheBox on Jan 21, 2014 at 8:10 pm

Heaux there :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

An inch and a half of snow… and the city has office been shut down :coffee:

Just saw a post on MissJias gram from what is allegedly a White womans facebook feed. This White woman talks about being Saddened by Avontes death, yet relieved at the same time. He would have grown up to be a thug. According to her. This. This. This is, the agenda that concerns me. The White agenda :tea: But thats just me. Im Black :tea: Religion, sexuality, and everything else is irrelevant, or at the very least secondary. Im seen as Black. Thats it and thats all. My treatment because of, is much more pressing.

Diversion
    Deflection
    Deception
    Trickery
    Were being tricked into focusing on the wrong things.

There is indeed an agenda. Many of us are being paid to do the Don Lemon shuffle to appease the man. I will not step. I shall not fetch :nono:

cutiepie32 says:

I find it so funny how these little internet punks can attack people but when somebody come at their necks then they wanna cry wolf goodbye

FuturedocDonte says:

Brendan I saw that comment on jia’s page. I was just :no: at the ignorance… just :no:

I gets a text bout my Bren in here reading folks! :clap: I do approve :nun: Bren I’m a Stan for u :whistle: in my Brittany voice :lick:

I Run New York says:

Damn, the gay mafia is going to take what little bit of a career she had left. SMH. Look what they did to Isaiah Washington. Haven’t seen or heard from that niguh since.

:wave: MORNING ROSES and SHRUBS :yawn: March madness bracket players get YO MIND RIGHT!
    Warren buffett is offering a billion to the person with the PerFect Bracket
    :bounce:

Its Cool here where’s B! Its :cold: there

The Pearl! says:

:wave: Good morning, LuVn! 18 degrees here!

:wave: Good morning, Auntie! Saw your well wishes in the Keri post. Thank you so much!

Pearl, Luyvn, Taken :hug: Morning Sandra :kiss: Hello everyone :waves:

Diversion
    Deflection
    Deception
    Trickery
    Were being tricked into focusing on the wrong things.

:preach:

The Pearl! says:

Hey-Hey, Jenie! Bundle up if you’re goin’ out there this morning! :cold: in the A today, girl!

Diva says:

:wave: morning Roses

Diva is heading out for a job fair this morning! I need my praying folks to pray that I land a gig. I know he’s going to do it for me. Just pray, please and thank you! :hug:

The Pearl! says:

:wave: Heeey, Diva! :pray: for you to have success at the job fair today!

cutiepie32 says:

Yesssss Ashanti come for his neck

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra :woot: wut it iz!

Luvn
    Pearl
    Jenie
    Diva

How are my lovely ladies doing? :waves:

Cutie pie: are you new? :hi:

The Pearl! says:

:wave: AJ! Good morning to you!

A.J. says:

Hey Jen and Pearl :buttshake: whats going on?

AJ its cold as hell :cold:

Diva I got ya
    ________
    Ditto. Stay warm and stuff.

Morning ppl

AJ its cold as hell
    _________
    Shole is.

Rwilliams morning lady!!

I am so sick of that Drunk in love song :shank: :deadhorse: the radio will make you hate on song :no:

Yall don’t know what :cold: is :nono:

the radio will make you hate on song
    V-103 indeed then they bring Wanda back in the morning. I might have to put satellite in the doom-buggy.

The Pearl! says:

A.J., just tryinta stay warm up in here! How the hell are you!?

Hey San!

Hey RWilli!

V103 act like they only have 3 records

A.J. says:

@Pearl not too bad and no complaints!

:pray: For @Chan. He got into a bad car accident yesterday. He’s in the hospital ppl

V103 act like they only have 3 records

it’s crazy ….. they apparently on know 3 artist, Jay z, Beyonce, and Drake…… :no: sheesh

Good morning fan! It’s a toasty 16 degrees in Atlanta. Hopefully it will warm up to 20 degrees. :yes:

rwilliams4782 says:

That cold slapped the chit outta me this morning. . I was bout to call my trainer and sing the Winans to her azz tomorrowwww I will give my life tomorrow

the radio will make you hate on song

My phone has internet radio, heck I bought a adapter …. that mess is crazy

A.J. says:

Hope Chan pulls through! Sorry to hear that.

UpgradedLurker says:

Good morning!

Off topic: Is it true that “drinking watermelon” = swallowing sperm?

Off topic: Is it true that “drinking watermelon” = swallowing sperm?
    ————-
    I think ppl reaching, but if so I’m like :shrugs: Ok

No drinking watermelon juice is an afrodisiac

No drinking watermelon juice is an afrodisiac

Hope Chan pulls through! Sorry to hear that.
    ————
    Winter time is no joke. You really see who can’t drive

UpgradedLurker says:

@San I thought it was watermelon vodka myself… :shrugs:

UpgradedLurker says:

@RWilliams4782 I swear you are a wealth of knowledge lol

Sorry to hear bout chan

the radio will make you hate on song
    *****
    I’m a TJMS listener but will flip around during commercials…heard Wanda’s ole barkin’ ass yesterday (sigh)…couldn’t even listen long enough to find out if she’s toned some of that name-droppin shyt now that frank ski’s ole thirsty ass is gone :no:

UpgradedLurker says:

Prayers up!

A.J. says:

Off topic: Is it true that “drinking watermelon” = swallowing sperm?
    ________________________
    :lol: If that’s true folks just making up anything. Just say you like swallowin’ and leave it at that. The kids are confused enough as it is. :tea:

Lol..

San ah make ya dance says:

what :shock: how do you know? Is he ok ?

Winter time is no joke. You really see who can’t drive
    :yes:

rwilliams4782 says:

Just like pineapple juice will make your semen taste sweet and same effect for women with their cum

@San I thought it was watermelon vodka myself…
    ———–
    Exactly ppl had me :blink: saying that.

San ah make ya dance says:

What the hell??? Lord :pray: that Chan’s gonna be alright. Jeez!

I always drive for myself and others..atl traffic esp on 285 at 5 oclock

————-
    :yes: :pizza:

A.J. says:

Off topic: Is it true that “drinking watermelon” = swallowing sperm?
    ________________________

Beyonce say that in her song ….. I hope that’s not true….. sperm taste nothing watermelon chile :tea:

What happen to Chan?

cteastcoast I’m glad you made it home safely! :huh:

what :shock: how do you know? Is he ok ?
    ———–
    He hit me up yesterday. Said his truck fcked up, he damn near fcked up but they are running tests to make sure everything ok. Got hit twice

I always drive for myself and others..atl traffic esp on 285 at 5 oclock
    Chit you don’t have a choice! You gotta do it or risk staying in an accident. It’s rough out here in these Atlanta streets.

sperm taste nothing watermelon chile :tea:
    ———-
    :tea: x2 :hahaha:

Sperm=watermelon ……how so? What are the context clues in the song to help derive this conclusion?

A.J. says:

Off topic: Is it true that “drinking watermelon” = swallowing sperm?
    ________________________
    *************
    Chile :preach: I heard my lil cuzin singing that song. I’m like lil girl you better stop. She like :shug: what? It’s just a song… No boo, it’s not. You have no idea what you are sanging..

Chan and I are in the same area, let me hit him up and check on him. Darn snow and roads are not good

San is freaky :hahaha:

San ah make ya dance says:

what :shock: how do you know? Is he ok ?
    ———–

Wow, he was in a accident once before :thinking: I will say a quick prayer for him…. You guys be careful driving :tea:

A.J. says:

What are the context clues in the song to help derive this conclusion?
    If we talking context clues, then I really need some help because I can barely make out anything “King B” says on her album.

I listen for the beats alone.

rwilliams4782 says:

It’s a wreck every damn morning. Roswell road will cause u to lose your fuggin mind

Hush up Caramel. :huh: I don’t know what you talking about :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

Only song I care for is the one with drake. “Mine”

The Pearl! says:

I think ATL drivers are so crazy because of so many transplants coming here with various styles of driving…and then driver’s education is not mandatory in Atlanta schools…so you’ve got a bunch of people out here with varying degrees of skill/experience just all jumbled up together :shrug:

A.J. says:

Off topic: Is it true that “drinking watermelon” = swallowing sperm?
    ________________________
    *************
    Now either way I don’t care but do you get some ill..chants and vibes?

A.j.

I can help u with the lyrics. Hell I can understand Toni Braxton. I’m gifted

A.J. says:

Only song I care for is the one with drake. “Mine”
    That and “Superpower.” I think Frank Ocean and B sound good at times.

rwilliams4782 says:

I still drive like a slow bish from the south. I can not fugg up my car lol.. I treat that bish like a new born lol

San ah make ya dance says:

sperm taste nothing watermelon chile :tea:
    ———-
    :tea: x2 :hahaha:

ok San :lol: folks need to cut the mess :lol: how did they get watermelon and sperm being one in the same :lol: yes fruits will make the juices more tolerable, but that shyt still has on distinct taste ….. folks need to go head on with the nonsense :nono:

rwilliams4782 says:

I listen to a lot of dance hall so I have an ear for everything

I like a few of the songs, some once you listen to em get ya going :yes:

Awww prayers up for Chan

distinct taste ….. folks need to go head on with the nonsense :nono:
    ————
    Capital on Distinct honey :hahaha:

rwilliams4782 says:

My home said sperm tastes like how bleach smells… I was like bish who u fuggin

cteastcoast says:

I swear these jobs don’t care nothing about us by not closing down during a snow storm

cteastcoast says:

@Caramel it’s to early for you to be rolling your eyes and what not

A.J. says:

What are the context clues in the song to help derive this conclusion?
    I listen for the beats alone.

I ain’t supporting that shyt period, beesh lost me long time ago…. :nono: I usually get her albums too….. not anymore :nono:

Unshakable
    TalkingwithTami
    FayFay
    Brendren
    Chan
    Dr.Donte
    Man

MORNING ROSES :wave: Ya’ll cold yall SAY??

Unshakable
    TalkingwithTami
    FayFay
    Brendren
    Chan
    Dr.Donte
    Man

MORNING ROSES :wave: Ya’ll cold yall SAY??

San ah make ya dance says:

distinct taste ….. folks need to go head on with the nonsense :nono:
    ————
    Capital on Distinct honey

:rofl: LMAO !!! Don’t let ya man be a drinker, or a smoker… that mess is salty :no:

Hey luv

Yuckkkkk

EwwH that posted twice
    :hi: cteastcoast says:Awww prayers up for Chan
    Whats going on with CHAN?? the Snow?

Luvyn :woot: good role call list :clap:

AJ. Says:

Now either way I don’t care but do you get some ill..chants and vibes?
    **************************
    Chile, that song is full of demonic symbolism,chants… Listen to the when it first comes on and the video-from the inverted pyramid on her necklace to her her and 666 symbols with their fingers.. I dont f with it. Be careful what you let into your ears. It can poison the mind. But….

———
    You say smoke girl! :shocked: :hahaha: Yes

Milky says:

:pray: for Chan I hope you are alright boo!
    Good morning all :wave:

rwilliams4782 says:

Can’t wait til blue writes an autobiography

Caramel Rain says:

cteastcoast, I’m sorry honey bun :hug: Have a great day at work!

luVn_liFe… says:

They say he’s in the hospital had car accident in this snow

:happy: MILKAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!

Now either way I don’t care but do you get some ill..chants and vibes?
    ————
    Nah, I get that roll in my hips vibe :danban:

cteastcoast says:

@Caramel Rain you as well beautiful

AJ. Says:

Now either way I don’t care but do you get some ill..chants and vibes?
    **************************
    I wanted her video collection so I bought it. I wanted to see her booty shake :buttshake: and she does it well.

Caramel Rain says:

:lol: @ that roll call. Morning Luv.

Chile Dentistry for children must be hard up for appointments…. I don’t have time for they azzes :nono: who calls and begs for a appointment…. hell Jordan teeth is fine…. they trying to fill teethe that will fall out… and the way my child teeth falling out left and right sheesh :no:

Milky says:

:crying: I didnt make the roll call! Hmpff!

cteastcoast says: They say he’s in the hospital had car accident in this snow
    OMG. :pray: I pray its NOTHING Serious. :(

The Pearl! says:

YAY @LuVn!!! :applause: Only you!

I only swallowed once — ex-husband. No one since has been deserving and, well, I wanted to be able to say I have lived!!!! :dance:

Luvn :happy: hey babe

Caramel Rain says:

AJ so you bought the whole CD? Do you like it? I’d watch it on UTUBE for free :lol:

Lol

:spank: Milky you got ur OWN Spessial shout out though :blink:

@JENIE what’s up with that! Why on EarffH would a dentist think saving teefh that’s going to fall out ANYWAYS,Be a good idea
    FoH!

AJ. Says:
    Now either way I don’t care but do you get some ill..chants and vibes?
    **************************

Caramel her music been like that :shrugs: so if you heard any of her old music you have already been exposed :hahaha: if you a strong woman of faith you will feel some kind of way playing a lot of songs …. lol she not the only one out here on some more stuff :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

:ghost: OMAGAWD Pearl! It’s too early.
    I’ve never swallowed. I’ll take in my mouth, but I’ll spit it out. Hell I spit out prec*m

The Pearl! says: YAY @LuVn!!! :applause: Only you!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Only ME WUT Pearl??? :huh:

ya’ll nastEE Heffer’s talking bout dranking Gizz :hurl:

AJ so you bought the whole CD? Do you like it? I’d watch it on UTUBE for free
    _________
    It’s alright but I enjoy the video collection better than the music itself.

———–
    Might as well finish it off then :hahaha:

Milky says:

@luvyn :kiss:

The Pearl! says:

YAY @LuVn!!! :applause: Only you!

Shid swallowing is mandatory for me :tea: but eh !!!! I can’t stand to see it… so I swallow…. clean you up real nice too. Then I get me a nice hot rag full of soap and clean ya up :yes: balls and all….. :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

:ghost: OMAGAWD Pearl! It’s too early.
    _______
    And say you have lived-did-did @Caramel? :no:

:kona:

Waste not want not…..swallow

Caramel Rain says:

:ghost: OMAGAWD Pearl! It’s too early.

:nono:

————–
    :hahaha: Girl after my own :heart:

luVn_liFe… says:

The Pearl! says: YAY @LuVn!!! :applause: Only you!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Only ME WUT Pearl??? :huh:
    ***********
    With that long assed (yet impressive as hell) roll call!!! :woot:

:waves: @Milky!

Milky gone head on with that surfboard photo :nono: :hahaha:

Caramel Rain says:

Jenie, I agree.. Nicki, Rihanna, Gaga, Kanye, Katy Perry, Ke$sha, Lil Wayne etc.. All of them. It’s all throughout their music. I wont buy it, but I’ll listen to it if it comes on :)

rwilliams4782 says:

Funny how the word watermelon got everyone on semen lol

cteastcoast says:

I swallow all the time :grill:

cteastcoast says:

It’s only Wednesday and y’all going in

rwilliams4782 says:

Nicki transformed into a white bish.. I don’t trust her

Shyt what yall think he licking up when he down there :hahaha: :phew:

Caramel Rain says:

OMAGAWD Pearl! It’s too early.
    _______
    And say you have lived-did-did @Caramel?
    *********
    I never said that :lol: yall said that. :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
    :hahaha: Girl after my own

:yes: clean that ninja real good…. the fellas like when you bathe them balls :winky: you ladies be careful though …. might end up with a couple of stalkers…. so make sure you do this with one and only man

jeniefrumdabloc says:

The Pearl! says:

YAY @LuVn!!! :applause: Only you!

*********
    Thank Gawd for you Jenie! :ashamed: I was beginning to fear I’d shared TOO MUCH!!! Then you come along and SAVE MEH!! :thankyou:

rwilliams4782 says:

Anyone that can transform into another race..got to be the devil

I swallow all the time

Well done :fistbump:

————
    :rofl: One and only ladies, One and ONLY :rofl: And use hot water, not that cold shyt

Whoa, this conversation took a turn down Adultville Lane and Xxx avenue.

AJ so you bought the whole CD? Do you like it? I’d watch it on UTUBE for free
    _________
    It’s alright but I enjoy the video collection better than the music itself.
    *******
    Nothing wrong with that. :) I feel that way about Rihanna. I love to look at her, but hate when she starts sanging

I’m glad i don’t have to worry about all this nasty crap

Pearl :hahaha: IJS …… nothing wrong with slobbing the knob :lol:

*********
    I never said that :lol: yall said that. :lol:
    *********

Oh! My bad! Then git ta livin, girl! :woot:

chile I said slob the knob <<< :ghost: ole skool for that azz :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

R Williams you so silly! Nicki has gone through some transformations.

Yea idk Nothin bout balls so I’m over here :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

————

cold water :rofl: lmao !!! Use cold water if you want too :ghost:

I’m glad i don’t have to worry about all this nasty crap
    ***********************
    :kiss: what’s wrong

:rofl: Don’ got it started only on this family blog.

I bet Caramel would swallow D. Wade’s :blow: :coffee: Morning n shyt :waves:

I bet Caramel would swallow D. Wade’s :blow: :coffee: Morning n shyt :waves:

Milky says:

So yall in here all willy nilly drinking nutshakes :kona:

@The Pearl! says:
    ***********
    With that long assed (yet impressive as hell) roll call!!! :woot:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :thankyou: all though I HAVE TO ADMIT :ashamed: I plagiarized it
    :crying:

Caramel Rain says:

:hahaha: OMG @ Jenie and San. I’ma have to build myself up to drank it. He wont c*m during head so only way to get it is after he pulls out :lol: Then I’m licking my own…… Ok. Im done w/this convo

willy nilly
    ————
    :nono: Not willy nilly just kneeling :huh:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

chile I said slob the knob
    This made me think of this song
    :whistle:
    Slob on mah knob
    Like corn on the cobb

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Pearl :hahaha: IJS …… nothing wrong with slobbing the knob :lol:
    *******
    Nothin’ wrong AT ALL with slobbin the knob — as long as you know what you’re doing!!! :yes: Slurp the hell outta that mugfugga, too!!! My ex-hubby had to help me refine my technique…apparently, when I first tried it with him I was a bit too aggressive…he told me to do it like it was an ice cream cone I was trying to not let drip. And voila!

@Caramel you must get him early on, he will love ya :rofl: :phew:

:hahaha: OMG @ Jenie and San. I’ma have to build myself up to drank it

:stop: drank it :ghost: I didn’t say drank :nono: I said swallow ….. one big gulp !!!!! His bird is not a bottle :rofl:

Milky says:

So yall in here all willy nilly drinking nutshakes :kona:
    *****
    :rofl: OMG! I wasn’t ready!

Heeey, Eye!

I bet Caramel would swallow D. Wade’s
    **********************
    :rofl: girl I would suck the skin off that n!gga assh*le if he wanted me too :lol: :thumbsup:

rwilliams4782 says:

Slob on my knob like corn on the cob..check in with me then do ya job

UpgradedLurker says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:hahaha: OMG @ Jenie and San. I’ma have to build myself up to drank it

:dead:

*********
    Well, Hell, Caramel! One is BOUND to taste oneself at some point! I’ve even given myself a, um, taste test on occasion…just to make sure what he’s tasting is delicious! Um-hmm :yes:

:phew: My boo be like and you wonder why I might get mad fast about certain shyt :phew: Hook, Line, Sinker

Check in with me and do ya job :danban: lay on the bed :headphones:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

OMG @ Jenie and San. I’ma have to build myself up to drank it

drank it I didn’t say drank I said swallow ….. one big gulp !!!!! His bird is not a bottle
    **************
    :hahaha: big gulp?!! :ghost:

:phew: Grown folks shyt…..

I bet Caramel would swallow D. Wade’s
    **********************
    girl I would suck the skin off that n!gga assh*le if he wanted me too

:dead:

I bet Caramel would swallow D. Wade’s
    **********************
    girl I would suck the skin off that n!gga assh*le if he wanted me too

:dead:

Icecream cone huh Pearl? :thinking: :rofl:

R Williams, you never had any balls? Never :huh:

rwilliams4782 says:

Did u guys hear where one of the lead detectives in the Oscar grant case was shot and killed

Y’all heffas nasty! Glad I’m a good wholesome type. :coffee:

Beta says:

So y’all straight no chaser this AM huh :tea: go on

Milky says:

So yall in here all willy nilly drinking nutshakes
    **********
    Dont act like you dont :huh:

what ? :shcok: no I didn’t

rwilliams4782 says:

Nope I have never been attracted to men.. I’m cool with them tho..

Yep it happened yesterday @jenie

Eye of Heart says:

Y’all heffas nasty! Glad I’m a good wholesome type.

***************
    LIES :tea:

Icecream cone huh Pearl? :thinking: :rofl:
    ***********
    Yep! :yes: Ya gotta work them veins, girl!

rwilliams4782 says:

Kenya messy azz was on arsenio

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Good morning Luv and everyone

:crying: not my Outkast homie :pray:

Eye of Heart says:

Y’all heffas nasty! Glad I’m a good wholesome type.

You got a lil something on the side of your mouth :tea:

rwilliams4782 says:

Nope I have never been attracted to men.. I’m cool with them tho..

Shut your mouth :shock: not a one ? Girl whew …… :phew:

Eye of Heart says:

Y’all heffas nasty! Glad I’m a good wholesome type.

***************
    LIES
    ___

I only speak truth’s :coffee: I’ve lived tho :wink: :lol:

*********************
    :chase: I just scrolled up and saw this! :rofl:
    Taste test tho? OMG!!!!

Caramel Rain says:

So you a reformed freak!. Ummk. Gotcha!

rwilliams4782 says:

Nope.. Love women ..The caress and scent of a woman. .. I was taken advantage when I was smaller by a man but I still find men to be handsome but I don’t wanna sleep or date them

The Pearl! says:

Yes, Caramel…an occasional taste test…trynta school you, young’un!

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Eye of Heart says:

Y’all heffas nasty! Glad I’m a good wholesome type.

You got a lil something on the side of your mouth

:no: It went all down my throak :coffee:

Milky says:

@kenya I never….. Clutches pearls and closes housecoat extra tight.

Caramel Rain says:

I dont want to sound ignorant, but how do you know you dont like men if you’ve never been with one? Like if you got a taste of the D, you might like it?

rwilliams4782 says:

Have you ever been with a woman caramel?

rwilliams4782 says:

Have you ever been with a woman caramel?

:waiting:

Strike 280 from the record please :oops:

rwilliams4782 says:

It’s not about sex.. Hell u can get raped and still have an orgasim bc it’s your body’s natural instinct..it goes more beyond than sex for me

Milky says:

@kenya I never….. Clutches pearls and closes housecoat extra tight.
    *****************
    ….. You know we can see your gravi right? :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

:bite: what do you mean “been” with?

rwilliams4782 says:

Guys ask me that all the time..If u never been with a guy how do you know you’re not gay…me:have you ever been with a man? Him: hell no …me : well how do you know you’re not gay..

rwilliams4782 says:

Caramel u don’t have to answer just sayin…

OMG Pearl. I just cant with you taday :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

Ok. R Williams, I see what you mean. Kinda: :huh: I thought you wanted me to really answer that. :phew:

rwilliams4782 says:

Ppl think experiencing duck will make my thesis on why I love women sound better… I don’t even have sex like that with women.. nobody can fuc me better than me anyway so sex is not important

rwilliams4782 says:

Have you ever been with a woman caramel?

:waiting:
    ****************
    :waiting:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    Eye of Heart says:
    Y’all heffas nasty! Glad I’m a good wholesome type.
    You got a lil something on the side of your mouth
    :no: It went all down my throak

:hahaha: :hug:

Somebody call me when we get a new post……well an interesting new post. I’m off today…..again

Eye of Heart says:

@R.Will, I see where you are coming from. You don’t have to experience something to know it’s not for you. Like I have never experienced an abusive man but I know that shyt ain’t for me. :nono:

Blanche Devereaux says:

@rwilliams4782 I have and I understand what you’re saying. Women are eh different. More gentle. I still prefer men though but since you were taken advantage by a man I can see why you would prefer women. I was too and it makes you look at men differently.

Anywho Good Morning fine people :waves:

@Caramel, Whatchu waiting on? :lol:

cteastcoast says:

Yeah caramel have you ever been with a woman

rwilliams4782 says:

Being molested is not why I fugg women..but ok.. but any who

For you to answer the question I of :heart:

cteastcoast says:

Well if any of the women roses ever want to experience being with a woman I’m available to make it happen for you :coffee: you’re welcome

rwilliams you like what you like :yes:

Praying for a new post

rwilliams4782 says:

Lol … This post went all the way left ..right..left ..

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

How bad were you guys yesterday? It’s after 10 and not one new post :think:

rwilliams4782 says:

I don’t turn out or prefer to be a woman’s first u will never get rid of her azz

Caramel Rain says:

*clears throak* ahem. I’ve never been in a relationship with a woman. There.

@Caramel, :yes: Have you? :waiting:

@BLANCHE/EAST COAST

Tell us of your first time with a woman… was it a friend? Did yall keep it a “secret?”

Do you consider yourselves “bi” or just “freaky?”

:eek:
    **sitting down Indian style**

FuturedocDonte says:

Off topic: Is it true that “drinking watermelon” = swallowing sperm?
    ________________________
    —–
    :eek: but watermelon has seeds and sperm is the seed :eek: :yuck: wow

Caramel Rain says:

cteastcoast – I dont think you girlfriend will appreciate you offering up her box :huh:

@ caramel I knew it

I guess SANDRITA’s Fangas is FROZEN this morning :coffee:

:hahaha: @ Man…

:popcorn:

FuturedocDonte says:

What are y’all in here talm bout? :huh: :popcorn:

rwilliams4782 says:

Caramel I see what u did there..clever lol

Eye of Heart says:

Nah Caramel, That ain’t eem gone work! :nono: I ain’t never been In a relationship with one either but I HAVE had relations with one. *puts MIC in yo face* Now answer the querstion! :mad:

@Caramel, Have you?
    **********
    Please refer to Man’s 310 post. Please answer accordingly. Please and thanks. :popcorn:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Good morning nasty ass roses. Damn can folks finish their :coffee: before yall start discussing :blow:

cteastcoast says:

Rwilliams being their 1st had its perks never had a stalker after. Then again I’m a Leo and we’re natural lovers so we know how to end it peacefully

cteastcoast says:

Caramel I’m trying to be a safe help to others

midwestgyrl says:

:newbie: Hello Everyone!!

@Caramel, Have you?
    **********
    Please refer to Man’s 310 post. Please answer accordingly. Please and thanks.

Refer to my #318 first. :coffee:

@Caramel, Have you?
    **********
    Please refer to Man’s 310 post. Please answer accordingly. Please and thanks.

Refer to my #318 first. :coffee:

rwilliams4782 says:

Is it a new post yet..lol geez

@EYE OF HEART
    ” I ain’t never been In a relationship with one either but I HAVE had relations with one.”

Elaborate…
    :eek:

:popcorn:

welp, guess I need to do some work :peace:

Eye of :heart: relations, huh? I’ll have to explain later long sturry. Happy ending tho. :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: I aint NEVER seen a group of ppl be so dayum SENSITIVE!! :gay: folks be sooo pressed. Can’t nobody say chit about a closet or a gay cause here they asses come. :stop: STHU and sit down somewhere. DAYUM!!

Leo’s are natural lovers :yes:

libra80sbaby says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@BLANCHE/EAST COAST
    Do you consider yourselves “bi” or just “freaky?”
    :eek:
    **sitting down Indian style**
    —————————
    :lol: *sits next to Man* with :tea: and :popcorn:

@EAST COAST
    “It was a older woman for me and we did at 1st but then she moved in with my family (parents had a big house) and I think everyone knew but we didn’t broadcast it we are very good friends to this day I was 15 at the time”

How much older? Do yall still get down from time to time? Secretly of course…
    :eek:

libra80sbaby says:

I don’t know not ONE woman who hasn’t at least :thinking: about lettin another chic :lick: What’s the prollem :shrugs:

Welp let me exit this conversation :bye:

libra80sbaby says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Welp let me exit this conversation :bye:
    —————————-
    :nono: Brang yo ass ret on back heah

cteastcoast says:

Sandra must be shoveling snow

@LIBRA
    “I don’t know not ONE woman who hasn’t at least about lettin another chic What’s the prollem ”

:yes:

All women got a little lesbian in ‘em. Been saying it since forever…

Nah I would never be 28 sleeping with a 15 yr old…. consenting or not

@EAST COAST
    “@man I was 15 she was 28 with 2kids and heck no we don’t but she looks good as hellz”

That’s beautiful.
    So, were you her “secret?” Like, did she have a husband/boyfriend at the time that didn’t suspect anything?

Been with any other women since then?
    :eek:

libra80sbaby says:

——————-
    Ummmm :nono: that’s pedophilia and molestation

Caramel Rain says:

welp, guess I need to do some work

Eye of relations, huh? I’ll have to explain later long sturry. Happy ending tho.

I used relations cause you said relationship. :lol: But, Yep :yes:

Now you wanna run away, huh? :lol: You know the folks on the blog don’t forget shyt, right? So you’ll be esplanin later.

I ate cooch in a church b4..I repented

Me either rwill

felinelurker says:

:newpost: please!

libra80sbaby says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@EAST COAST
    That’s beautiful.
    Been with any other women since then?
    :eek:
    ————————
    Man!! :stop: We don’t want to hear about pedophilia/molestation. Exchange email addresses and get the full story. That age gap aint right. At ALL :nono:

FuturedocDonte says:

This conversation :eek:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

I ate cooch in a church b4..I repented

______

How you pull that off? Was it during Sunday service??? :popcorn:

rwilliams4782 says:

Bbl when it’s a new post

libra80sbaby says:

I ate cooch in a church b4..I repented
    ———————–
    Ma’am!! This here :nono: :nun:

@LIBRA
    “That’s beautiful.
    Been with any other women since then?

————————
    Man!! We don’t want to hear about pedophilia/molestation. Exchange email addresses and get the full story. That age gap aint right. At ALL

:facepalm:

FuturedocDonte says:

I ate cooch in a church b4..I repented

—–
    :shocked: in the confessional booth laws :wail:

cteastcoast says:

Nope she didn’t have anyone but me…and we weren’t open about it. She should be ashamed I was a baby

:warning:
    To the ladies who wear spanXs and Majic Body suits:
    the form fitting garments are said to cause ACID Reflux and digestive issues :warning:

libra80sbaby says:

:kona:

I ate cooch in a church b4..I repented

I hollered!! :rofl: You heathen!! :lol:

Jezzy got arrested again

Nah it was after choir practice

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

Where is Auntie :cry: we need a :newpost:

:whistle:
    Funny you’re the broken one but
    I’m the only one who needed saving
    Cause when you never see the lights it’s hard to know which one of us is caving
    :headphones:

FuturedocDonte says:

Nah it was after choir practice

:dead:

Good Morning All –

Who is checking for Ashanti?

She is like Mya….crute girl, career OVA

@RWilliams – Due in that photo look like this kid I went to school with named MIKE.

It’s Lil John @justlooking

cteastcoast says:

@libra it’s never that serious

:waves: @ R.

Ohh…Damn I wish I could find the photo..they look like twins.

Where is lil John? YEAHHHHHHH :danban:

@R.Will, I have seen that pic for years and NEVER knew it was Lil Jon :rofl:

@R.Will, I have seen that pic for years and NEVER knew it was Lil Jon :rofl:

rwilliams4782 says:

Lil John doing virgin mobile commercials now

:hi: Yawl… How is hump day going?

I just want to say fawk chicago weather.. (going to be there this weekend)

Did yall see that the body parts that washed up on the beach were confirmed to be the missing autistic boy?

Caramel Rain says:

Eye of Heart, is your submit button sticky?

midwestgyrl says:

_________________________________________________________________

That poor little boy. So sad!

cteastcoast says:

Yeah that was sad. But at least his family got closure

Yea man I heard

Eye of Heart says:

@Carmel, No, It';s this stupid ass internet at work. I need a new computer :crying:

@Man, I saw that yesterday. :sad:

@Man, I saw that yesterday. :sad:

@EAST COAST

But the thing is, the mom says those aren’t the clothes he left the house in. Also, why/how did his body become dismemebered? If anything it raised more questions.

Just sad…

And how in the hail did the school just let him walk out the door like that?

Diva says:

Y’all is nassy! swallowing man milk and eating coochie in church service :nono:

It was practice not service

rwilliams4782 says:

They said he may have been running from a dog .

Mornin Roses :waves:

Diva says:

It was practice not service
    —————————
    in the chuuch though :nono:

Beta says:

Did anyone watch Mary Jane last night I missed it

It was still in the house of the LORD! :lol:

@man

If he was in that water since oct. his body would have been tore up like that those water currents are strong and dangerous and the rocks prob did most of the damage but she is suing the school they have it on tape of him running out and the guard just chillin watching him

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Think Sandra posted something a couple of days ago, that he was running from a dog, but I didn’t finish reading article.

So sad whomever it may be, and now A family knows what happened to loved one. :sad:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

they have it on tape of him running out and the guard just chillin watching him

______

Lawd that is awful……how could you just sit there

Diva says:

It was still in the house of the LORD! :lol:
    ——————–
    essactly….

Caramel Rain says:

Diva, how did the job fair go? Did you leave your resume with a lot of potentional employers?

@Man- I was looking up if a cadaver was in water long enough would the limbs break off… :shrug:

They were saying they didn’t suspect foul play.

rwilliams4782 says:

And when you pass esp in water or in heat your skin falls right off of the bone..very soft to the touch

Aunty don’t Ban me

@ the East River is also known as “Hell Gate”. The currents are really strong, there is alot of boat traffic, and lots of sharp jagged rocks around the perimeter. I’m starting to think there wasn’t any foul play. Water does extreme damage to bodies. The blades from a boat could have tore up the body, or it could have been slammed against the rocks repeatedly. Whatever the case, I hope our city is making his DNA matching a priority to give his mom some closure :pray: R.I.P. Avonte

It’s like mush

Just Looking says:

@Beta – Don’t watch live TV. I will watch tonight and SPEED through the 45 commercials.

However, Mista caught 14 year sitting up in bed watching it. Like she GROWN. :karate:

Just Looking says:

@R – Did you grow up in the Funeral Business? Do you have formal training? I’ve always been interested in Mortuary….More so on the family planning side of the business.
    #curious

Yeah, I figured a body would fall apart like that if in water long enough.. especially if a strong current and rocks are involved.

Diva says:

———————-
    I did boo. Got there early and got in and around to the booths and talked to some employers. I’m very hopeful. Thanks for asking!

rwilliams4782 says:

Yep I’ve been around the dead since I could crawl.. I have a degree in mortuary science.. to do the planning a business administration degree or accounting is good enough. .

Lil Razz walked in on him :lick: her… :facepalm:

He was like :eek: Um.. mawmee.. can I … um…umm.. have the snacks? :eek:

Boy get outta here!

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Diva – Well its the start of the year! You will have something by March/April. Are you gonna stay in the mortgage business? It seems to be picking back up?!?

Diva GOOD LUCK! Hunny

rwilliams4782 says:

If u soak in a tub just for a hr think of how soft your skin is so just think of how it would be in a matter of months

Just Looking says:

@R – Masters in Health Administration….

Just always thought it was interesting, but not a easy business to “break” into.

Never a “dying” business

:kona:

Beta says:

Just Looking says:

However, Mista caught 14 year sitting up in bed watching it. Like she GROWN.
    ————————————-
    I only caught like 10 mins and I think Gabby was doing a poor attempt of head on Omari
    I seey they air it at that time

Eye of Heart says:

They say they think that he ws running from dogs and feel in the water. :sad> I read that he was petrified of dogs and water. They are also saying that they expect no foul play but the mom has said that the clothes that the found matched except the underwear. They said they were the wrong brand and size.

Just Hooking :shocked: :happy:

No…New…Post. Not that cold in Atlanta :huh:

rwilliams4782 says:

@justlooking it’s always something to fall back on.. that’s one thing in life that’s guaranteed..death and taxes

Just Looking says:

@Pumpkin – :kiss: How’s you been? Figured you forgot about me.

:happy: Threw away my e-mail and number Thought about getting you:shank:

Eye of Heart says:

@San, Yes the hell it is! It’s in the 20’s you know folks in the south can’t function in anything under 50. :lol:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

@Razz :lmao: poor baby

@San, Yes the hell it is! It’s in the 20?s you know folks in the south can’t function in anything under 50. :lol:
    =============
    Chile come get some of this negative :cold: :hahaha:

Diva says:

———————-
    No, I’m trying to get out of mortgage…been laid off way too many times.

Thanks Pumpkan!!!!

Beta says:

—————————–

We sure cant I have on a hoodie and a coat at m desk with a space heater blasting

Just Looking says:

@R – Seems like many of the family business is being bought up by the syndicate….

Diva says:

anybody got an update on Chan?

San ah make ya dance says:

=============
    Chile come get some of this negative :cold:

No ma’am!! I thought i was gone freeze to death when i visited DC and the high was only 19. :lol:

So who forsaw that her brother was still using before they actually showed he was still using?

PumpkinsMama says:

On a lighter note Razz, when do we find out if that’s our new baby? :love:

———–
    :hahaha: 20s is better good

What’s the matter with Chan?

Just Looking says:

@San – We must all go that way.

Birth, taxes and death.

LIFE

New baby? :shocked:

nybrn2 says:

Soooo did anybody else think that Gabby fell asleep or was taking a nap in Omari’s lap!!! Worse BJ ever!!!!! I was hoping her brother was going to stay strong!!!! When he sniffed them 87,000 lines of white stuff. I knew it was a wrap. Did Aunty Sand take the day off?

Just Looking, I saw the talk about the lil boy. I’m in a light mood today

PumpkinsMama says:

On a lighter note Razz, when do we find out if that’s our new baby?
    ———————
    :lol: My apt is later today… and I will NOT be returning to work either.

When he sniffed them 87,000 lines of white stuff. I knew it was a wrap.
    ————-
    Is that the bro that was asking for money? :popcorn: I must go watch this

Caramel Rain says:

Yes, Ma’am. I sent up prayers for you to receive suitable, gainful employment that will meet all of your families financial needs. @ Diva.

It’s not that cold here. It’s like 49 degrees.

Beta says:

—————————–

I got on my coat and it’s buttoned up,a scarf and a blanket on my legs at my desk. Me no likey the cold :wail:

@ Razz Me :tea:

EYE hort- I either have a cyst or a fetus..and I have an apt today to find out.

@nybrn2- I thought the both of them were sleep after a drunken night :rofl:

@Caramel, I’m still waiting for that story. :lol:

————-
    They don’t have the heat on :huh: :hahaha: Its amazing how our bodies adapt tho

@ Razz ain’t nuttin wrong w/Chan cept he Messy :rofl:

Just Looking says:

@San – :hug: It’s all good, well it is :sad: if it is him, at least the family can put him to rest.

@Rass – Didn’t know you had a bun in the oven. CONGRATS :party:

When is the due date. Do you know who the father is?

:kona:

:kiss:

Beta says:

Razz you expecting?

I either have a cyst or a fetus..and I have an apt today to find out
    ———–
    :bite: Don’t like issues with the lady parts

:woot:

Eye of Heart says:

@Razz, Which are you hoping for? :lol: Is lil Razz ready for a bro or a sis?

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Finally a :newpost:

Is that the bro that was asking for money? I must go watch this
    ———-
    :yes: He asked for money to get his daughter a stroller though.. Gabby ended up buying the one she wanted and didn’t know that he was trying to suprise his daughter with it.

It took me 5 minutes to scroll down this post,. To post a comment ,.. :yawn: where is sandy? Is it a holiday or did she call in sick today? :tea; hey y’all how you doing

Caramel Rain says:

It’s not that cold here. It’s like 49 degrees.
    That is my prayer as well. This does not include buying your 7 year old $300.00 head phones.

@ Just, SHE don’t know either :rofl: :rofl: ok I sowwwwy Razz :ashamed:

:dead: @ Do you know who the father is. :lol:

————
    :| Why he just aint say that

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    I know someone who wants to do what you do. I find it morbid, but need info. Did you know it was what you wanted to do at an early age?

I know who the papi ill if i am with child. :lol: And Lil Razz keep telling people I have a baby girl in my tummy and he wants to play with her.. :facepalm: My stomach is flat (so I wouldn’t appear pregnant) and he been saying this since before we left key west :| My kid, my kid…

OMG @ Just Looking lol