Zhukova Dasha

Buro 24/7 website editor-in-chief Miroslava Duma sparked outrage by publishing an interview with Garage magazine editor-in-chief Zhukova Dasha. A photo accompanying the interview shows Zhokova posing on a ‘black woman chair’. Zuma, who posted the image on her Instagram and Facebook pages, defended the photo as a work of art. But some are calling it ‘racist art’.

Sensitive art critics bristled at the fact that Zuma posted the image during the celebration of civil rights icon Martin Luther King Jr’s birthday.

Zhukova is seen posing on a black woman chair by ’60s pop artist Allen Jones. According to Styleite.com, “Jones’ forniphilic chairs were a source of controversy during the height of their popularity in the ’60s, though it’s Buro who have amped up the cringe factor by selecting one of the few pieces that uses a woman of color.”

Duma’s followers on Instagram blasted her for posting the image. She also caught flack on Twitter.com. The images were quickly removed.

Dasha is the model girlfriend of Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich. In April, she gave birth to the couple’s first daughter at New York Presbyterian hospital. For two months, the couple awaited the baby’s birth on board Abramovich’s $500 million, 533-foot yacht docked in the Hudson river. Forbes magazine dubbed the birth “the most expensive baby delivery ever.”

Thanks to loyal reader Ernest O. for the tip.

73 Responses to “Russian Billionaire’s Girlfriend Sparks Outrage by Sitting On ‘Black Woman Chair’”

PumpkinsMama says:

But the model fake tidday look like it’s gon rupture :facepalm:

hmm rich people ish,… buy a chair that looks like a magic city dancer…. :tea:

:facepalm:

Why would this sista even agree to this chit tho?

I know some folks goin claim “artistic expression” and all that chit, but what kind of symbolism is this “art” expressing? Why not get a yt woman to do it?

I can see other rich yt women wanting a “black woman chair” of their own. SMH.

Jfalls says:

Absolutely Disgusting :no:

I would want one, but that chair looks tacky as heck… they couldn’t make a better looking stripper chair?

@man that isn’t a real person. its an actual chair.

lovezoe says:

Time to get off topic. Man, how bout them Niners :rofl:

kamadiva says:

I leave to do some work and come back to this post :facepalm:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Man negroes STAY dranking the Kool-Aid. All money ain’t good money. I woulda showed up on set and been like “you want me to do what?” :huh:
    Um, I’m good :kona:

Beta says:

Weird

@man that isn’t a real person. its an actual chair.

:facepalm:

I guess I should read huh…

iAmChan says:

I want that chair.

@ Keya check your email

The Pearl! says:

Awww hell no! HELL NO!

SOTHERNGRL says:

Are they sure this is from the 60′s that looks like a pole dancer from now.I’m confused were they upset that she posted it on MLK day or what. IONO maybe she didnt know it was MLK day.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Ashland oops cuz I SURE thought it was :rofl:

Chair still tacky as fugg :tea:

Beta says:

Who made this couldn’t have done a better tiddy job that hair looks nice tho

The “chair” should be available in Black, Brown, White etc IF IT’S ART, right? :thinking:

Tacky IMB, but I could see how someone would think this is “artistic” :tea:

iAmChan says:

I bet MarLu Da Kang would’ve had one too

@LOVEZOE
    “Time to get off topic. Man, how bout them Niners ”

:nono: Touchy subject there! Never tease a man about his team after they have suffered a tough loss. Remember that.

But yeah… ugh. Still proud of my team. I was so close to having my own private Superbowl of sorts since my son Peyton Manning made it.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:rofl: I can’t with this. I can’t even be mad at the lady because the black lady sat for it. LITERALLY :no:

Southern I replied downstairs. don’t wanna bring it up here :bite:

iAmChan says:

My chair would look like a certain Rose tho :tea:

Afiya says:

LAWD, where did that damn idea come from? :smack: FOLKS AIN’T SHYT :smh:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

But that titty ain’t about to make it tho :shock: She look like when Phaedra needs to pump

That’s not a real lady though, right? :huh:

The Pearl! says:

I thought it was a real chick, too

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

And why are her yes like this :shock: I guess the white chick heavier than she looks :lol:

I don’t really have anything for this :shrugs:

lovezoe says:

@pumkin yeah it is tacky, that chair looks like Tiffany Pollard from I love New York.. I am sure flavor flav would love this “art”

EYE wouldn’t care if it black or white, THAT’S A HOE CHAIR/SEAT.
    It’s looks sickening IMB :yes: Damn strippers bishes seat :wtf:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

That’s not a real lady though, right?
    I read the article and everything. I was like this O look plastic :facepalm:

The Pearl! says:

I caught up on yesterday’s posts…ya’ll is funny as hell…um, til got to that HIV post and VIP was threatening multiple posters AND talkin’ shyt to Auntie

MsTake, You first, then me :eek: Go do like up top and lemme sit down :kona:

————
    Shid he told Sandra don’t come for him :tea:

iAmChan says:

Who is this @ VI you guys speak of?

The chair arms should come up and cup the lady’s azz :kona:

The Pearl! says:

I know, right, @San? I couldn’t belee his gravi didn’t turn into the banned gravi

iAmChan says:

Can’t be too muchof an IP if ion know em :tea:

The Pearl! says:

@Chan…he’s not

————
    I was expecting the same :shrugs: Confused. Maybe its something we don’t know :thinking:

libra80sbaby says:

Black ppl need to do better. Why in the fugg would the black model agree to this degrading chit? Anything for a check huh? :nono:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Mistake you sooooo damn ignant. I. CANT. WITH. YOU. Saw my message from downstairs.

@LOVE ZOE
    “I laughed at the whole Sherman thing, but these alabasters are killing me with the labeling. Let Tom Brady act like that, no one would say boo.”

Man, phuch Sherman, Seattle and they whole team. Ol steroid using azz team. But yeah, that chit was hilarious as phuck! Then he almost said:

“That nigga Crabtree.” :rofl:

If he had said, that, the whole internet would have just literally exploded. :lol:

Still :rofl: at Erin Andrews face, and response :lol:

The Pearl! says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@THE PEARL
    “B-b-but why fugg the whole of Seattle, @Man? (I ask as I sit here wearing a Seattle Tee…always reppin’ my city)”

:blink:

They didn’t even sell the tickets to anyone from California! Who do chit like that? :shrugs:

:facepalm:

You know what, let’s not discuss this chit any further.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Why would this sista even agree to this chit tho?

It’s not a real woman, it’s a wooden chair.

Afiya says:

So you mad @Man :shrug:

GO SEATTLE!! :hahaha:

I’m just jossin’ Man, I’m mad too :crying1:

Milky says:

Hello my beautifyl roses. :wave:

We are always the scapegoat for this said “art” But if it was the other way around, there would be a lot of red faces :yes:

The Pearl! says:

Okay, @Man. C’mere. :hug: it’s gon’ be alright…we don’t have to discuss it any further

lovezoe says:

Man- he shole did almost say nig. That was a good game. Real good game.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

MsTake, You first, then me :eek: Go do like up top and lemme sit down :kona:
    You not finna steal my air :ghost:

Sherman was hyped :danban: Nobody else better come for him :eek: I personally enjoyed and he almost called Crabtree a nigga. I was here for that :hahaha: But I don’t want them to go in on him so I am glad he caught. Erin old messy self “WHO.WAS.TALKING.ABOUT.YOU?”
    *mushes Erin in the face* :facepalm:

@SOUTERN GIRL
    “@Lovezoe about the Sherm thing I guess since I dont watch football. I dont get what the big uproar is about. I just thought he was hype. I dont understand why they have to have mics in these people face right after a game. If you want them to give thoughtful answers wait till they calm the fugg down.:”
    __________________________

It’s mainly cause that yt girl looked “scared” and didn’t know what to do. They didn’t like seeing a black man make a yt girl feel like that.

Now they trying to make Sherman out to be Bin Laden or something. Like he is just another ignorant black athlete. But he is really an intelligent and educated brother. Got his MASTERS from Stanford.

But we know how the media handles black niggas with “attitude.”

SOTHERNGRL says:

Shid he told Sandra don’t come for him
    ********************
    Sure did and didnt say it it so many words. I meam came straight out with that chit.

The Pearl! says:

:hi: @Milky

@SANDRA
    “Why would this sista even agree to this chit tho?

It’s not a real woman, it’s a wooden chair.

_________________________

Oh.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Milky :spank: You being fass
    Southern: You know that those razors be stealing edges if you go them up there like that. somebody could’ve warned her :no: Ya’ll is not real frens.

lovezoe says:

He’s very well spoken, when he was up there with Strahan he didn’t mumble or say uh. He was hype. He made a game changing play.

FuturedocDonte says:

Morning again :waves:

The Pearl! says:

I’ll say it agane: I ain’t mad at Mr. Sherman…at all

SOTHERNGRL says:

libra80sbaby says:

((((((((((((((((((((
    It was the 60′s time was hard. She needed that check because she was looking into getting her boobs fixed.

Sherman graduated with an 3.9 GPA from Standford with a degree in engineering….

…but he is originally from Compton. :rofl:

supa says:

Whites always tell on themselves, letting us know which one of them would own slaves if they could get away with it. And eastern europeans really hate us, so it’s no wonder that this was done without batting an eyelash.

I Run New York says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Why would this sista even agree to this chit tho?”

The same reason a woman let Nelly slide a credit card down her behind. People will do anything for a paycheck.

Afiya says:

In Nelly’s defense @ILoveNewYork

It was the girls idea to do that, Nelly was surprised himself but ran with it because the girls asked him to do it :shrug:

Afiya says:

My bad ..RunNewYork….

How does one approach another person and say, “hey with got this cool art gig for yah” and she agreed to do it! Rent must have been due! #Fail :tea:

I Run New York says:

In Nelly’s defense @ILoveNewYork
    It was the girls idea to do that, Nelly was surprised himself but ran with it because the girls asked him to do it”

You don’t know that, and it wouldn’t male Nelly’s conduct any less shameful.