Tika Sumpter Moves Arsenio Hall to Tears

Tika Sumpter Moves Arsenio Hall to Tears

Gorgeous actress Tika Sumpter moved Arsenio Hall to tears during her appearance on his talk show Wednesday. Arsenio didn’t shed tears because she’s so fine (although I’m sure she has made grown men cry). Hall broke down in tears when he asked The Haves And The Have Nots actress about working with Whitney Houston on “Sparkle” and her comments struck an emotional chord with him.

Watch the video clip below.

The Arsenio Hall Show is syndicated nationwide. Please check local listings at www.arseniohall.com/watch

Photo and video courtesy: The Arsenio Hall Show / Courtesy CBS Television Distribution

• Aryanna

Good Morning Sandra. Tika is such a beautiful woman!

• FuturedocDonte

:huh: that was awkward

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Good morning Aryanna. I agree. :)

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

I’m already emotional this morning… :cry:
    RIP WHIT

• rwilliams4782

Tika is a great actress and I wish her the best… something about arsenio’s show bores me but I’m glad he is working again… Love Tikas skin tone

Then again I find queen Latifahs show boring..they are being too safe

• Milky

Awww… Tika is one sexy bad bish! I love her skin ot always seem flawless!

Yes @milky I love brown skin… it’s so smooth

• FuturedocDonte

Then again I find queen Latifahs show boring..they are being too safe

I actually like Queen Latifah show much more than the show she had like 10 years ago :no: And at this point, ANYTHING is better than Steve Harvey :chase:

• Mr.BluPhi

Tika is beautiful….

I haven’t watched one episode of Arsenio Hall…. and this little clip is evidence as to why. #Awkward

• rwilliams4782

Awww today is Aaliyah bday…someone better go babysit Drake today to make sure he’s not curled up in a ball crying to rock da boat

• Milky

Arsenio tryin to get some sympathy puscee :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ FuturedocDonte: Cute baby! :pacifier: What type of phone are you using?

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:lame: :hahaha:

• FuturedocDonte

Thanks Auntie :waves: I have an Iphone ((whispers 4s)) :lol:

• FuturedocDonte

:mad: <— Oprah right now. Sheen get not ner golden globe or Oscar nomination for Lee Daniels The Butler :no:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Where is everybody?? That chick already don’ blasted yall about not working, so don’t act like you work now :hahaha:

• rwilliams4782

I don’t recall them being so close but maybe they were…trying to think what ties arsenio and Whitney would have had….other than black entertainment. …hmmmm..

• deedeegirl

He is all kinds of extra. But Tika looks great!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

FuturedocDonte says:

Thanks Auntie :waves: I have an Iphone ((whispers 4s)) :lol:

Is it working now?

• FuturedocDonte

Thanks Auntie. It works now

• missyJ

Arsenio done asked dang near every guest about their connection to Whitney :think: he is definitely trying to get some shine

• cteastcoast

I have yet to see this show

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Missy you don’t think he miss Whitney? She was his fren! She was hot during his hey day. That’s like if Eddie, Johnny, Magic, Paula or Wesley Snipes died…. He might not make it :rofl:

• Caramel Rain

umm.. we go to bed to early to watch late night shows. Congrats Arsenio.

• rwilliams4782

But I’m try a figure out how that question came about…I’m sure she came on to talk about THATHN and he went to a movie from almost 3 years ago..

• cteastcoast

umm.. we go to bed to early to watch late night shows. Congrats Arsenio.

by Caramel Rain on Jan 16, 2014 at 9:22 am
    ______________________________________

You ain’t neva lied

cteastcoast says:

umm.. we go to bed to early to watch late night shows. Congrats Arsenio.

by Caramel Rain on Jan 16, 2014 at 9:22 am
    ______________________________________

You ain’t neva lied

**************
    :zzz: in front of the TV. LOL

How are you taday!?

• rwilliams4782

I be up watching golden girls

• kamadiva

I like Tika! She is talented and beautiful.

I love me some Whitney!

I just burnt the crap outta this popcorn

• rwilliams4782

Every time I see Arsenio I can only think of that eye liner he wore in coming to america.. haven’t been able to shake that since 1987

• FuturedocDonte

I just burnt the crap outta this popcorn

Hopefully you are not at work

Popcorn at 930 lol…

• cteastcoast

How are you taday!?

by Caramel Rain on Jan 16, 2014 at 9:25 am
    ______________________________________
    I’m good off till Monday but phone posting cuz I’m to lazy to get my iPad..how are you?

Hello Sandra :waves: Roses :waves: at the pediatrics office … I hope this child don’t have strep :facepalm:

• cteastcoast

Hello Sandra Roses at the pediatrics office … I hope this child don’t have strep

by jeniefrumdabloc on Jan 16, 2014 at 9:31 am
    _______________________________________
    Good Morning…I could have mailed you some antibiotics from my office

Good Morning…I could have mailed you some antibiotics from my office
    :rolleyes: Now you say something
    Hey Jenie! I hope lil J feels better :pray:

It’s 8:30 here :lol:
    And yes I’m at work :( had to open the windows.. Folks stay complaining about the smell :rollseyes:

cteastcoast says:

How are you taday!?

by Caramel Rain on Jan 16, 2014 at 9:25 am
    ______________________________________

********
    well aint you lucky :rollseyes: :lol:
    I’m good. Ready to go home, alllready

• rwilliams4782

Jennie what are the symptoms…sometimes sinus drainage can make your throat sore..If it’s white and patchy then yea they probably do.. aww

• https://www.eventbrite.com/e/black-comic-book-festival-2014-networking-event-and-conversation-milest Orange Blossom

seems kinda fake to me, but ok :tea:

morning yall. :hi:

• cteastcoast

Don’t always have to be white and patchy for it to be strep..

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Man they playing old school on the radio
    :whistle: Let me see you go byke…byke…forth and forth…..
    #80sbaby :rofl: :lol:

Old school for DTTS is the Song of Solomon :ghost:

• Caramel Rain

I got so many antibiotics laying around it’s ridiculous. Strep is going around tho.

• i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove

Good morning everyone. Tika is so beautiful.

I got so many antibiotics laying around it’s ridiculous
    :cell: send me some. I am still sick :wails: 2 people here had the flu….

• rwilliams4782

True.. There can be a bacterial strep and a viral strep.. viral strep is extremely raw and red

• http://SandieAtkins.Blogspot.com SandieAu05

She is flawless!!

so my friend said the only thing she is putting on her baby shower registry is a nanny & a personal trainer.

i feel where she coming from but im still buying a box of pampers.

aint today aaliyah’s 35th birthday? :think:

Cteast :shock: awww man…. Lil J had bad headache yesterday, sore throat really bad and a fever…. :sad: they just swab her throat ….. :waves: thanks guys

• Anna

rwilliams4782 says:

~~~~~~~
    She was in Sparkle.

• Caramel Rain

cteastcoast are you a nurse? #nosey

• Caramel Rain

:waves: clindamycin for MisTaken.. Here ya go!

Caramel Rain says:

_____________________________

that pink stuff they give kids expires real fast. plus they only give you just enough for the amount of time you need it. amoxicillin i think its called.

• Anna

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I got so many antibiotics laying around it’s ridiculous
    send me some. I am still sick 2 people here had the flu….

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I have never had a flu shot, and don’t want one. 5 ppl in my county have died from the flu this season. Be careful ppl.

@Anna I know that..I listened to the interview

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

Morning y’all. What it be like?

• Diva

:wave: good morning my loves and Caramel

Orange Blossom says:

Caramel Rain says:

_____________________________

*********
    that stuff that tastes like bubblegum?
    I’ve never had the flu shot but if you work at a hospital you have to get one..

• rwilliams4782

That pink shyt makes me gag… ugh I hated that as a kid… still can’t even take pepto… I usually get a Zpak ..I’m allergic to bacteria and penicillin

*bactrim

• rwilliams4782

I’m so over this new galaxy update..

Caramel Rain says:

It’s 8:30 here :lol:
    ———————
    you need to wash that thang more frequently :rofl: JK

:hi: Hewwo.. :yawn:

• anw_rootbeer

FuturedocDonte says:

Thanks Auntie I have an Iphone ((whispers 4s))
    ———————————————
    I’m still rocking with the 4…no shame :-)

Lawd I want me some of that Tika skin .. :|

Hey Chan *bats lashes* :hi:

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

Lawd I want me some of that Tika skin .. :|

I just wanna taste of it

• rwilliams4782

Lmao @diva ikr. . It was funny because if you didn’t know she was talking about popcorn

• Diva

Sandra why can’t I see gravi’s on my new Galaxy s4?

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Morning all. Tiki look nice up there….I have yet to watch this show…don’t think I will either. Sorry.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Somebody in here ain’t wrapping’ it up? Why y’all in here talking about penicillin? :lol:

:hi: Good morning loves! Good morning Sandra!

• https://www.facebook.com/ChanAndACamera iAmChan

Hi @ OTBooThang, what’s good with ya?

rwilliams4782 says:

——————————-
    Oh she was talmbout :popcorn: ashid I thought they was saying she had a funky monkey :rofl:

• cteastcoast

jeniefrumdabloc oh a headache too

Caramel Rain yes I am

LOLLLL

@Toast I thought you was changing your gravi? :waiting:

• cteastcoast

Caramel Rain: I was a social worker for my state for 10yrs and I got burnt out around my 7th year so I had to pick another career so medical field it was

Hush Diva :spank: I cant even say non back b/c that was funny :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

Hush Diva :spank: I cant even say non back b/c that was funny :rofl:
    ———————-
    :hug: morning babes *whispers* I know…..

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Sandra why can’t I see gravi’s on my new Galaxy s4?
    ——-
    I don’t see them on mine either?!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

I AM HAVING A WONDERFUL MORNING! :)

I HOPE THE REST OF YOU ALL ARE TOO! :happy:

Hey OTB :happy:
    My skin be glistening too :winky: :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Sandra why can’t I see gravi’s on my new Galaxy s4?
    ——-
    I don’t see them on mine either?!
    ————————
    I can see em on my ipad now…but I want to be able to see em on my S4…come on now Sandy make it happen (Mariah voice)

• OutsidetheBox

Nothing much.. having some coffee, checking some mail, waiting on you to be chit.. :lol:

I AM HAVING A WONDERFUL MORNING
    Ugh. SHEDDUP. What you had? Sex? :rolleyes:
    Some of us tired and at work.

@Taken good morning gal

• rwilliams4782

Why last night all I could think about was GAgirl running over that man..I am so wrong for laughing…

Hewwo..
    ___________________________

lets get lost tonite. you could be my black kate moss tonite :listen:

:buttshake:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Ugh. SHEDDUP. What you had? Sex?
    Some of us tired and at work.
    ——–
    lol @Taken don’t be mad. Maybe is is at work and tired too….from all the good loving from last night…it gets like that sometimes…

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Diva :yahoo: You in the bed laying on how mannie thread counts :lol: ??

• Caramel Rain

@ cteastcoast, that is sooo funny b/c that sounds like my career path. I worked for social service co for a min. Now I work in HR. I started grad school last year to get my Masters in HR/BM but I took a break.

I really want to go to nursing school and be an RN then be nurse practitioner. Is it true that your are not able to work full duty while doing clinicals? Do you like it? Sorry for so many questions. I really want a career change. I think I missed my calling

rwilliams4782 says:

——————————————————-
    You always got bodies on the brain….you probably wanted to embalm that body, no?

• Anna

rwilliams4782 says:

@Anna I know that..I listened to the interview

~~~~~~~~~~
    I didn’t know she was in the moive. Guess he wanted ppl to re watch it. :shrugs: Ppl still talking about “Coming To America” 20+ yrs later. :lol:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I AM HAVING A WONDERFUL MORNING
    Ugh. SHEDDUP. What you had? Sex?
    Some of us tired and at work.
    ————-
    :rolleyes: No :hater:

I just slept really well and are having a delish breakfast :lol:
    :hug: <== cuz you need one nucca :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Diva :yahoo: You in the bed laying on how mannie thread counts :lol: ??
    —————————-
    12 hunnid ashid…..almost slid off on the flow :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

:lol: The glow I got, its the uniform-ness I’m coveting. :yes: You got that too tho.. :chase: GONE TEE!

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

I AM HAVING A WONDERFUL MORNING!

I HOPE THE REST OF YOU ALL ARE TOO!
    *********
    so he put it down last night huh? :tea: Nothing wrong with that!

:wave: hey Anna Mae

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

:smack: **and am

• rwilliams4782

Coming to america and house party are my favorite movies (showing my age)

rwilliams4782 says:

Coming to america and house party are my favorite movies (showing my age)
    ————————–
    :fistbump: show you right

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

:rofl: I didn’t even get none last night.. I am just in a good mood..

Why a bish gotta get some dack to be happy? :lol:

• FuturedocDonte

Sandra why can’t I see gravi’s on my new Galaxy s4?
    ——-
    I don’t see them on mine either?!
    ————————

She updated the mobile site so my phone wouldn’t take all day uploading gravies :coffee:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

:hug: <== cuz you need one nucca
    I do :hugs: I was being petty. Knowing you just really getting reunited with yourn.
    Thank you for being a fren :earphones:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

rwilliams4782 says:

Coming to america and house party are my favorite movies (showing my age)
    ————-
    Well you said you were 30 or 31 soooo… :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I AM HAVING A WONDERFUL MORNING
    Ugh. SHEDDUP. What you had? Sex?
    Some of us tired and at work.

********
    YEW MAD :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

Sandra why can’t I see gravi’s on my new Galaxy s4?
    ——-
    I don’t see them on mine either?!
    ————————

———————-
    apparently for IOS only :coffee:

lets get lost tonite. you could be my black kate moss tonite :listen:
    :buttshake:

:buttshake: :heart: Its her bday too..

GONE TEE!
    Did you here that they are now saying :gossip: Kanye hit that dude 30 times :box: Words hurt yo..SLUT. I think he hit him for each dude she slept with that he knew of… well at least the ones they showed on her reality show.

Why a bish gotta get some dack to be happy? :lol:

:hahaha: :lol: I’m happy and its drought season thru here. :lol:

———————
    She really shouldn’t have blasted anybody, what she should have been doing is getting every bottle of do-grow to get them edges together :coffee:

YEW MAD
    Not hardly *Gabby lip quiver* :confused: BYKE THAT CAMERA OUT MY FACE
    I am strong *Adrian voice crack* :cell: BAE you’ll be home in 2 days right?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

———–

I wish I remembered all the words to this song but the violin and such are playing in my head now.

• OutsidetheBox

:shocked: ARE YOU SERIOUS? He gonna need a new jaw fukking round with the penal system! What a dummy! :smack:

Lawd… :no:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

——
    I always miss shyt. Ugh. Who and why? and Diva pour up please. Hey @OTB how are the kiddies?

I cant with ppl on facebook calling Aaliyah the greatest of all time. :rolleyes:

she was cool dont get it twisted but what was she the “greatest” at? :shrugs:

________________________________
    Not today :stop: Me and Dubb voted and we gon be ish today. Now that does not discount us from other slick remarks but we got to move on to keep the block from being hot. :chase: You get outta here trying to drag us down :crying1:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Why a bish gotta get some dack to be happy?

I’m happy and its drought season thru here.
    —————
    *slides you a glass of woorter*

We ill happy folk :lol:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Did you here that they are now saying Kanye hit that dude 30 times Words hurt yo..SLUT. I think he hit him for each dude she slept with that he knew of… well at least the ones they showed on her reality sho

Lawd…
    —————-
    It had better not been for the guy calling Kim a slut. As mannie times as she has been called that, now you mad? HOE have a seat. This may sound mean, but I hope his simple ass gets locked up. Raheem from down the way would of been locked up, why not Kanye. It will get him out of those musty pants he lives in, if nothing else. :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——
    ————————-
    Keya click on Whodat’s name and you will find that Trouble Don’t Last Always….HEY *pours you a Mimosa*

• Caramel Rain

BAE you’ll be home in 2 days right?
    ***********
    OH MisTaken :lol: you SEW needy :rollseyes: j/k!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

keep the block from being hot
    —————
    *the blooock is hot the bloooock is hot! the blooock is hot the bloooock is hot!*

@Orange… teen bride?

• OutsidetheBox

:hahaha: The RIP post for the DJ who was gunned down has some funnies…

And they are well! :hug: Playing hooky today ..convinced me to turn their four day wknd to five.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

————————-

********
    #116

*slides you a glass of woorter*
    We ill happy folk :lol:
    _________

:fistbump: :koolaid: Matter fact woorter all day on my way to some Tika skin :lol:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

He gonna need a new jaw fukking round with the penal system! What a dummy
    ___________________________________
    Girl :tea: I mean I am all for honor. But know your role and place. And as a woman Kim has gotta know what situations NOT to put her man in. I have NEVER called my husband to get NOBODY. You know why? I want my kids to have a diddy. If I ever called him about anything he would be :steer: :karate: :shotsfired: and I would be all :pray: Florida Evans face :cry: To me she is petty for this. And to those that will say oh she just answered her phone… chile :stop: She knew he would react. She got herself a black puppet. At the end of the day it was words and she got a mouth just like Kanye. Now if he hit her that would’ve been different.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Raheem from down the way would of been locked up, why not Kanye. It will
    :fistbump: Right! Since when they still investigating what happened. Let me punch somebody at my doctor office. I will be :lock: by the end of the day. No bail.

scandal-on-a-budget.tumblr. com

^^^^ Hasnt been updated in a while but for those of you who like Olivia’s classic look.. worth a shot. :shrug:

LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rofl :KEYA done went it! :rofl:

• The Master Beta :D

:newpost:

H E Y :hahaha:

• Caramel Rain

But know your role and place. And as a woman Kim has gotta know what situations NOT to put her man in. I have NEVER called my husband to get NOBODY. You know why? I want my kids to have a diddy. If I ever called him about anything he would be and I would be all Florida Evans face To me she is petty for this. And to those that will say oh she just answered her phone… chile She knew he would react.
    *************
    :cosign: She set him up to take that L. I woulda waited til we got home and told him. You cant put your man in situations like that. No excuse. Hell I woulda cursed him out myself! Bish you raising a Black daughter, do better.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

uhhhh…sigh. Bless her heart. Jesus be some sanging lessions though. And how not to look like a creep 101. Amen.

Oh and Dear Diva, If you ever suggest I click on something like that again, even if I did ask, our e-friendship will be over. I am now on a one way ticket to hell for falling out laughing at this mess. Thanks for nothing.

I AGREE WITH YOU MIST. YOU THANK BEY WOULDVE CALLED JAY :eyeroll:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@OTB oh you the cool momma today! My son asked if he could stay home, I told him to take his behind to school. Humph. lol. He won his first basketball game last night. #ProudMommy

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

@Orange… teen bride?

I guess :lol:

• Smokie

Whitney was on his show a few times back in the day. You could tell that they were all good friends. She dated Eddie Murphy back then. His responses seem very genuine.

• West Coast Chick