Where Are They Now? Special Ed

Special Ed

Some of you weren’t even born when the youngest in charge, Special Ed dropped his blazing debut album of the same name when he was a mere lad of 16. Propelled by the album’s scorchers, “I Got It Made” and “I’m The Magnificent,” Ed’s album, Youngest in Charge, went on to sell more than 500,000 copies in 1989.

The Jamaican-born rhyme slayer followed up those hits with “Come On, Let’s Move It” off his sophomore album Legal, which dropped in 1990 when Ed turned 18.

But where is Special Ed now?

Special Ed

Special Ed, real name Edward K. Archer, was busted last week in Greensboro, NC on an outstanding warrant for missing a few (dozen or so) child support payments. We’re sure it was all a big misunderstanding, and that the 41-year-old former rapper will cut that check to his baby mama and get this all cleared up.

In the meantime, take a trip down memory lane by peeping the videos below.

Come On, Let’s Move It

I Got It Made

I’m The Magnificent

Special thanks to Crystal @Xscapesightings for the tip

311 Responses to “Where Are They Now? Special Ed”

:love:

Thank you SR! We only been waiting for a post on him :heart: for 4 years :lol:

*cues I Got It Made* :whistle:

*goes back to read write up* :kona:

Well I was born in eighty seh’em… So ion remember them :no:

:offtopic:
    Fantasia just walked out on stage on the view… I saw fantasia and said :shocked: damn Sherri shepherd lost a lot of weight. Then Sherri walked out and me and my wife were like :huh: oh

Beta says:

I used to love Special Ed and his good hair

69 says:

I have nothing on Soul Glow up top.

I will say Good Moanin to all those I font with.

Happy MLK Day!

Now who was it that was talking about Pam Oliver getting drug on Twittah? Cause lemme tell y’all…

There was a meme last night on IG RIGHT after the game with her face and the caption: “Pam Oliver wig be like ‘I been drankin, I been drankin’.”

Man when I seent that shyt :ghost:

Umm yea, I dont know who this is.. Sorry

You gotta take care of them kids yo! :tea:

:chase: SR for putting his business out there :rofl:

Caramel Rain says:

Fantasia just walked out on stage on the view… I saw fantasia and said damn Sherri shepherd lost a lot of weight. Then Sherri walked out and me and my wife were like
    ********
    :dead: really Donte? :lol: leave Sherri alone. She cant help it LOL

Kenya *snickers*
    Go offer some of your knowledge downstairs *snickers*
    :hug:

FuturedocDonte says:

:eek: is anybody watching the view

They talm bout being Mary Jane and being the “other woman” with fantasia as the guest host :eek: she looks so uncomfortable

69 says:

LUVN

And errybody else

HAPPY MLK!

lovezoe says:

Richard Sherman is a coon and I’m here for it. #whowastalkingaboutyou

69 says:

Everytime someone mention Fanny, I think about her looking funky, and sweaty in that Cat suit two years ago on hea.

Sandra KNOW she throw folks into the Rose garden to get pricked by the thorns sometimes. :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I am at home applying for jobs on MLK Jr bday :waves: I think he would be proud I am trying to advance myself :lol: Taken9 is reading a book on him and writing a report.
    Oh and I don’t know who this. Sorry.

lovezoe says:

Oh I called it a few weeks ago, Seattle was gone win it

LaceJagger says:

Special Ed also had a small role in Juice….

meme
    ————
    Fugg does this even mean and this <3. See this chit all over the place and I'm like :huh:

PumpkinsMama says:

Hey Dats!

@ Beta NOT the good hurr, that’s running away from his fo-head :crying1:

:waves:

MisTaken :hug:

Git at them jobs when you can girl. I apply anytime i see something interesting..including when im at work… :coffee:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Richard Sherman is not a coon :nono: He is a very smart man who thinks he is the bee’s knees :rofl: He got crunk and when she said “Who was talking about you???” he said That nig—- CRABTREE :blink: He almost dropped the N word. I get the jokes about him. I will make them too. But he is far from ignorant. He was just amped and he promotes himself like nan other.

lovezoe says:

I don’t care about Pam Oliver hair, it’s that awful wig. I know Fox Sports pay her too much for her to have those ill kept wigs

69 says:

Sothern

If some one “less than 3″ you it’s a sideways heart. If you do it on Facebook it will generate a heart.

A meme is a picture, usually of a famous person, place, or thing with a comical caption.

Oh and hey. Don’t think we’ve ever met. :hi:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

69 and Dats :hugs: I am definitely about to be on my grind looking for jobs :whistle: grinding on that wood… grinding grinding on that wood..
    :stop: Wrong song :rofl:
    Hey YOU :tea:

lovezoe says:

Taken- graduating from Stanford doesn’t mean he don’t got coon tendencies. Funny, but this headline and not them going to tbe Super Bowl in 16 years. It laughed all night tho

Lace jagger, I was just about to font that too! I guess they ain’t seen Juice :shrug:

*serves Alligator soufflé for all* :lol:
    ——–
    Tell Taken8 that EYE want her to read her report tonight at the dinner table! :yes:

Somebody come save me at work :cry: :crying:

lovezoe says:

Richard Sherman is a coon and I’m here for it. #whowastalkingaboutyou

Im sorry i rewound that about 5 times..i was :dead: and the YT girl was like :shocked: “back two you in the studio”!!

Beta says:

:lol: Pumpkin that curly fade was the bees knees in the 80’s

PumpkinsMama says:

I got a frog, a dog, wit a solid gold bone :whistle:

Caramel Rain says:

datsmdubya2u and 69 :hi: heeeyyyyy!

Zoe :gossip: She likes them all RAH Rah RAH like that! :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Love I am not excusing his outburst and obvious hood tendencies :rofl: Maybe the word coon threw me off. I have seen other people saying he is an illiterate fool and another dumb black athlete and he is far from that. But you didn’t say that so my bad. Funny thing is right after that he sat and had a calm interview. I think he just got CAUGHT up. Let me find another job today.. I might go in my job tomorrow like SHERM
    WE DA BESS :trophy: <Sherman post game …. me in a new job

Carrington says:

Sandra Mae,

Will you do a “MF, where YOU been at?” on M.C. Brains who used to have that song, “Oochie Coochie (La la la)” back in the 90’s? I’ve always wondered what happened to him and, as a scholar, I tend to use my google time researching issues that matter, and that actually affect our community – like, “How f*kkin’ old IS Christopher Williams… is that his wife, or is he shackin’… how does Porsha pay the tab at that 8,000 sq ft Georgia mansion when her mammy had to buy her dog a $40 ensemble at the pet store… How soon before Rick Ross is dead a$$ broke after buying the largest home in the state of Georgia from Evander Holyfield when it’s CLEAR that trying to maintain a residence of that magnitude will have you second-guessing that expensive rug and have it rolled up on top of the car on the way to the pawn shop within a few years.

When will brothers learn? SMH Them white boys don’t go for excess… they’re trying to keep their MONEY big, and not necessarily their houses and cars. You see how long it took 50 to get rid of that ridiculous Connecticut mansion he had, Michael Jordan STILL can’t get rid of his, and it took another foolish colored boy to buy Evander’s – how will YOU get rid of it when the time comes – dummy.

Apparition says:

I don’t see what the big deal is about Richard Sherman’s post game rant. :shrug: He has been one of the better, if not the best cb in the league for a couple years now. I remember when he got into it with Darell Revis on twitter and when he shytted on Skip Bayless on First Take. <—google it

Oh Hush DTTS :kiss: silly

Get it Pumpkin! :dance:

I was looking at the screen like :blink: Dude STFU and act like you been somewhere :lol: #aintmyfault

Ms Peaches says:

Im sorry i rewound that about 5 times..i was and the YT girl was like “back two you in the studio”!!

——————————————————
    I was :hahaha: When yt lady said ” Who was talking about you?” She was tryin to get the scoop.

Caramel Rain says:

:dead: @ Carrington. I agree w/you about Porsha and Ricky Rozay is just ignant… :no: hope he getting residuals to upkeep that mansion.

lovezoe says:

DTTS- :kona:

————–
    Taken- I think he got too geeked
    . We laughing at him, they laughing at us sGubg our point was proven.

cteastcoast says:

so y’all gonna continue to act like y’all don’t see me huh :coffee:

Kenya, I wasn’t talking about you yo :rofl:
    You must like them like that too #rahrahrah :hahaha:

@Carrington

______________________________

:ghost: These are pressing questions that need to be answered.. Mlk didn’t sacrifice for this foolishness.

Christopher Williams is about 45 or 46

DTTS my hubby is a lil Sherm like :oops: He has calmed down a bit :blink:

I am watching the view now and Fantasia is trying to sound really polished. She is giving Kate Plus 8 props for being a great mom. Her twin girls are on there looking all :tape: Like they can’t speak without their mom telling them what to say. Kate is so controlling she is trying to answer EVERY question.. even if the girls like Justin Bieber.

kamadiva says:

:hi: All! Happy MLK Day!

@Carrington – :co-sign: Rick Ross is crazy! I know he has loot, but with the maintenance on the Holyfield ranch, he will be BROKE!

“I neva liked that pretty mutha fukka” …Nino Brown :nino:

CT
    We are Not saving you from work :eek:

:hug:

*whispers* Zoe did I say something? :lol:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Kenya, I wasn’t talking about you yo
    You must like them like that too #rahrahrah
    *********
    :ashamed: well carry on then :kona:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Thank you @69 cause usually I can figure out the meaning of these things without asking questions and looking like a simp but those two had me gone. And hello I dont know if weve ever “met ” or not either.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

so y’all gonna continue to act like y’all don’t see me huh
    _____________________________
    Who was taking about/to you?
    _Erin Andrews voice
    @Carrington: I too ponder those question sir :yes: Rick Ross is a certified dummy. He didn’t need all that house. And especially where it is located outside of Atl :nono:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Dats “Sit yo $5 dolla azz down for I make change” :nino:

MsTake
    :love: Fannie
    She is an awesome performer IMB :yes:

kamadiva says:

@Carrington – brainz davis music dot com

“I neva liked that pretty mutha fukka” …Nino Brown
    :dead: Can’t say that now.
    But did anybody else see in the preview for RHOA that Kenya’s :gay: BFF was on the floor cycle kicking at Apollo. BAYBEEEEE :ghost: I missed it but my husband pointed it out and I was weak.
    We need a bike emote :rofl:

Ms Peaches says:

Where are they auditioning for Atlanta Housewive? It seems like everybody’s friend, family member or cousin is getting paid for an appearence. Its seems like the Who’s – Who’s Not hot of Atlanta. Hell bring Jermaine Depree (sp) dwarf a-s on next. Christopher Williams names alway brings a tune to my head “I’m a dreaming “, that was the jam yo!

@Pumkin

I cld quote that movie all day!

“I wanna shoot chu so bad…my dack is hard”

Ima stop now…

cteastcoast says:

Y’all mean on this black man holiday

I knew it! :hahaha:
    Me, you, and Kenya like them Rahrahrah boys! :ashamed:

the VIEW having Fannie on there and discussing GABBYJane was on purpose.
    Im sure of it, DAYMN CACKLING HENS

wave: 69, dats, smurfeTTe, lacejagger,misTAKEN SOTHERN everybody :hi:

libra80sbaby says:

:thinking: wasnt he on that episode of the Cosby Show where Rudy and her friends used fake ids and snuck in an older teen club?? He was a rapper named JT Freeze or somethin…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I have never seen Fantasia in concert but I would like to. People I think give good shows and want to see:
    R. Kelly (I don’t care what YOU think :blink: )
    Fantasia
    Mint Condition
    New Edition..
    I have only seen the first one.

Carrington says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

But did anybody else see in the preview for RHOA that Kenya’s BFF was on the floor cycle kicking at Apollo. BAYBEEEEE I missed it but my husband pointed it out and I was weak.
    We need a bike emote
    – – – – – – – – –
    Again, as a scholar, I don’t get off into such madness, but I just HAPPENED to have my television on during this ridiculous show… and I just HAPPEND to rewind, and rewind, and rewind to find out who Apollo… is that his name? (cause I don’t watch)… was beating upon, and based upon my summation, it was Kenya’s (is that her name because I’m too educated to watch) queen. As he was the only one in red sateen PJ’s.

I won’t watch next week either… but if my TV just HAPPENS to be on that channel…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Luvie :happy: I thought about you when I saw Sherm. I said EYE KNOW Luvie was watching. I rewound that like 3 times and each time it gave me SEW MUCH JOY :lolsign: <– SHERM

:wave: Hey Luvie you had to work today too. :crying1:

ummmmmm I didn’t ask you what you like! :cuss:
    Stop talking to me!
    :hahaha: :hahaha:

Ms Peaches says:

——————————————————
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: :rofl: YES Erin Was! Richard Sherman is very bright, watch his interview with Costeaus

he Also takes Adderall

PumpkinsMama says:

Dammit DTTS stole my next quote :cuss:

“If I was you, I’d be looking for the pimples on her booty” :kona:

libra80sbaby says:

(())))))))))))
    I think you are right. Sandra give libra some sort of prize for this bit of trivia. Nothing from Target though

Ms Peaches says:

____________________________

RHOA cast to their friends “you gotta start some mess when the camera’s start rolling.” “I’m trying to get you hired”

:thinking: how come C Williams never mentioned his wifey on Unsung or Live After whatever TV1 show he was on..

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Carrington I won’t watch it either. I am to refined for that. But if my DVR records it like it does every week I will watch it to make sure I am deleting the right thing :rofl:
    Um I just saw Sherri’s body. And because I am all about MLK Jr today I am not going to even go in. God is SEW good :pray:

@DTTS

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Rockabye Baby

That's one of the best movie lines of all time! :yes:

YES IM working today :confused:
    eeHH whatta GONNA DO :shrug:

misTAKE I like Sherman :D my hubby loathes, I MEAN Loathes that I like him. Hubby last night -> :eek: . . what about him U like?

KK76 says:

Morning all :hi: Carrington, hopefully Rick got that house for a steal. He should bulldoze it, develop it into a few homes, or a shopping center or something. If he were smart.

Sandy did you hear about the Ying Yang “twin” getting arrested for hitting his wife in the head?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

R. Kelly (I don’t care what YOU think :blink: )
    _______________________________________________________

seen her show and it was great. so good i’m going to Jersey to see her for V-day but she can leave Keith Sweat at home

but with the maintenance on the Holyfield ranch, he will be BROKE
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CHEESEBallSlim purchased Holyfield’s Community????

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

You know YOU like what I like too. WELL almost. You are about 4 decades older than me. I know you go crazy over Franki Lymon and ‘dem :rolleyes:
    But for real dude up top lives up to his name based on those pictures. SPED :lame:

Carrington says:

Dead @ Carrington I won’t watch it either. I am to refined for that. But if my DVR records it like it does every week I will watch it to make sure I am deleting the right thing

I’m really mad that on the ONE day I ever have to hang out and chit chat… everybody is off at the MLK Day parades.

LuvLife your hubby Wants to Know! :eek:

:whoot: Rah Rah boys

missyJ says:

RHOA was a mess last night. The “might wife” shoulda just shut the convo down like FIRST OF ALL I had a private conversation with my friend so no I’m not explaining it to any of you heffas. Kandi was way too extra about it. She obviously feeling some type of way.

@Carrington

That queen must’ve forgot..Apollo was pretty and lightskinned in prison.. He gots lots of practice fighting…jus sayin :coffee:

:whoot: all hail

cues I Wanna Sex You Up*
    Ummm… I have told you FOR THE LAST TIME I don’t like YOU like that. I like MEN. I know you say I am the only woman you have ever felt this way about BLAH BLAH BLAH :stop: It’s getting really out of control. The texts, calls, emails. I.DON;T.WANT.YOU.LIKE.THAT. :eek:
    *files restraining order on SR so that she can’t directly font me* :rules:

Bootcampgirl says:

Used to love me some Special Ed :heart:
    Morning Folks :yahoo: I see some of yall had to work too :wail: and I had plans for last night because I thought I was going to be off. I am taking the 16th off instead, my sister’s 41st birthday and we partying in VA…
    Let me go read these comments now so I can join in..

chyt :whootwhoot:

:woohoo:
    dammit!!! :mad:

**********
    Too early, Dats :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

‘Pollo said he has kept mannie a dude off a him. He said his booty hole just healed byke fully and he will DIE before he let’s it happen again :rofl:
    Care is this what you are looking for? :woot:

:pc: 5150 time has arrived…. I will raise the lil Takes theeee right way :lol: Like feed them at least!

missyJ says:

________________________________________________________________

who is the “might wife”

@ Missy

Kandi was way too extra about it. She obviously feeling some type of way.

She was trying hard to turn a negative into a positive… Im like :huh:

its like she saying “Yeah he using me cause im fabulous” that sounds the same as “It ain’t tricking if you got it” ummmmm…yeah it’s still trickin :smack:

:lol: smurFeTTe. . he cant stand Sherman.
    He said he’s always talking Shyte.
    He backs it up, and he’s a lil Special :shrug:

@KK76 yangs wife said he hit her so hard in the back of the head, Her eye SWOLED up :shock:

missyJ says:

I was dying during the clip for next week. The fact that Kenya HAD to bring her Judy got me started (guess her Africa boo couldn’t get a flight) and the round house to Apollo had me :dead:

Sidenote, when are they gonna audition for her African billionaire :think: they gonna have to produce him at some point….

:crying1: Mad I knew what 5150 was off the rip
    My kids been ate today :blink: And I might feed them again today :nana:

Caramel Rain says:

Well, Cynthia started it first. She shouldn’t have told what was talked about between she and her

**********
    Too early, Dats :lol:

________________________

Oh ok sorry :kona:

Settle down Kenya! :lol:
    Looking for this cat here? :woot:

:danban: :rofl:

I watched Twelve yrs A slave this weekend :crying1: . . .
    laWD it Broke my heart

I remember him …. I was lil :yes: but this bring back memories of watching rap city and Yo MTV raps with my older sister ….. I thank God for 2 older sister :danban: cause I still bumping ole skool…. I have a true appreciation for good music… cause this shyt now :nono:

:thankyou: Sandra for the weekend post!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Care is this what you are looking for?
    *****************
    Grosss! MisTaken :lol:

and yes :woot: TY

missyJ says:

@cteastcoast

Natalie is the “might wife” she mhe might be Christopher Williams wife and she might not… I’m sure there was a line at the courthouse to check the receipts :rules: this morning

Lies! Lil bitty Taken just sent me a video asking for help and he had them eyes :wail:

Hmmmp I guess Taken8 just knows how you do :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Luvie: YING YANG beat her up with that 45 degree angle short arm :crying1: I told ya’ll them wittle arms be SKRONG!!! I told yew :rules:
    But how ironic is it that we were just talking about him? I think we created this debacle. Ya’ll should be shamed of yourselves :tea:

missyJ says:

@Caramel Rain I was like :huh: why is she repeating that in mixed company?? Some old azz :tea: from 10 years ago. Just messy!

Oh shyt its Monday :smack: Lawd I thought it was Sunday :facepalm:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Lies! Lil bitty Taken just sent me a video asking for help and he had them eyes
    He do be staring with them eyes :rofl: Check you :cell:

Jenny :kiss:
    Shoooot, I used to rush home to catch Yo MTV Raps :yes:

<<<< JB put the wine down

Ya’ll should be shamed of yourselves
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :mad: SURE SHOULD BE

*turns OFF phone*
    i.HATE. YEW :heart: :rofl:

DTS :yahoo: check your phone :cell: so you can see my latest project for Today :phew:

@missy

missyJ says:

_____________________________

:thinking: hmmmmm I think i know Kenyas African Prince..He’s emailed me in the past……

Allhaji Bala Abu
    Tel/Fax: 234-9050-1399
    Falomo,Lagos

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE – STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Alhaji Bala Abu, an Accountant in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and I head a seven man tenders board in charge of Contract Awards and Payment Approvals. I came to know of you in my search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential transaction which involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account.

Etc….Etc….

Jenie :stop: Don’t send that heffa nothing. She don’t appreciate it :lol:

I’m dead. I know who KILT ME. Dats KILT me :ghost:

I’m watch RHOA and Christopher Williams looks like shyt :nono: I love his voice though :phew: lawd have mercy …. Christopher Williams was fine as hell back in the day….. I was a child sweating him ….. damn he must have lived a hard life :tea:

KK76 says:

Morning all Carrington, hopefully Rick got that house for a steal. He should bulldoze it, develop it into a few homes, or a shopping center or something. If he were smart.
    (((((((((((((((((((
    I think you and I are sort of on the same page. I was thinking could he turn this into a place where weddings are held, some sort of exclusive little getaway, something to help this place pay for it self.

KK76 says:

@Luvn, I didn’t read that part (’cause of my ADD and all) but I did see that mugshot. He looked like he was still mad :lol: Poor lady. I’m thinking this isn’t the first time he’s done it though. :smack: <-Her holding her knot.

Bootcampgirl says:

So none of yall bishes saw my greetings or salutations :waiting:

MsTake
    I told him to do you like we do our terrier yo! :yes:

:dead:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Taken2 just came into the living room bothering me when I am trying to obviously work on a new job :rolleyes: and she told me something and I said okay bye. She said :no: NO BYE BYE… Like you can’t dismiss me :lol:

I’m dead. I know who KILT ME. Dats KILT me :ghost:

_______________________________

NOOOOOO!!!!! Stay with me! :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

He looked like he was still mad
    was his fist balled up :crying1: It looked like a plum????

@DTTS: That mess is not cute. Son is always dropping stuff on accident and then he be all :eek: in my face. Then I pick it up and he :grin: Next time I am going to drop him :rofl:

KK76 says:

@Sothern, that’s an awesome idea. An event/bridal venue. Or bed & breakfast. Although with 109 rooms, those businesses would have to be super successful to pay for a mansion that huge. :think: Bulldozing it is really the only thing that makes sense.

Boot :hug:
    MsTake been hogging all my font time. It’s all her fault! :yes: All!

:hug: How yew bean yo?

******************
    Hail yeah Luvie and this is the fool with the baby arm

I am loving Porsha banana heel shoes :love: Lawd have mercy :tea: I need those in my life chile …. yasss werk !

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Dats :no: You can’t go around exposing people secrets like that Kenya man been hustling folks for decades with that email thread that won’t die :rofl: He might come for you :bite: Kenya too.. she trying to keep that leased Bentley

When Dtts jr threw his stuff THAT was it! For real. Bottle out car window. Say bye bye :bye: Binky down the stairs Say :bye: That learned him real quick :lol: He was worlds smallest baby with a cup :rofl:

:dead: at No Bye Bye
    She like wtf time you think it is! :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I am loving Porsha banana heel shoes
    Jenie you might wanna expound on this. DTTS gon be looking for these thinking it is edible fashion. We know she stay hungry :facepalm:

Bootcampgirl says:

So none of yall bishes saw my greetings or salutations :waiting:
    __________________________________________________________________

they been acting up today so don’t take it personal :coffee:

SOTHERNGRL says:

:wave: Hey bootcamp How are you on this fine MLK day?

missyJ says:

@Caramel Rain I was like why is she repeating that in mixed company?? Some old azz from 10 years ago. Just messy
    **********
    IKR.. what’s the pernt? but i did make for some good TV..

KK76 says:

@Mistaken, he probably still had his hands balled uP. I could hear him cussing her out and adding HANNNNNN to the end of every sentence. Kinda like your mama when you were little. “Didn’t I tell you not to open my door…HANNNN. You gon’ learn t’day….HANNNN”

datsmdubya2u.. :ghost: Dont do Kenya like that… :wail:
    she said she having a baby, she just dont know who the daddy gone be :rofl:

You just saying that cause your hungry self is hopin and wishing for edible food and clothing :rofl: Can’t take you no where :cuss:

___________________________

Somthing don’t add up..that scene where Kenya’s was cooking…she had a container of some sort of spice on the counter..Looked like Garlic Powder or Onion Powder… I know that brand it’s called Supreme Traditions sold exclusively at Dollar General..Cut to the scene at the table where her family is eating..those glass tumblers? Thats by Anchor Hocking..style called is Window Pane…10.99 for 16 at Ross stores.. :thinking:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

special e can be seen here and there around charlotte. I ‘ve seen him a couple times at my office he has an office in my building.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@DTTS: Yea he is learning clean up real quick around here. He “dropped” his cup yesterday and I was like you better pick that up ASAP..
    he walked over all unsteady :kona: and picked it up like :rolleyes: and then said thank you. That is his favorite word :lol:

missyJ says:

I think it’s a bad sign for the FUTURE of the show @caramel rain if all they can do this season to keep it interesting is bring up ol chit. Only so much past and wash up RnB singers they can drag out for an ep or 2

Okay let me go wash my child hair :eek: pray for me ya’ll

Boot came, checked us, and left :wail:

Caramel Rain says:

datsmdubya2u.. Dont do Kenya like that…
    she said she having a baby, she just dont know who the daddy gone be

Oh no im sure it was a legit business deal.. he said if i let him put 5 milly in my checking account all I had to do was send him back $500,000 back..Im sure it was a good deal.. ;)

&****************
    what is wrong with you taday? :wail: Those spices are 2/1.00. So you sayin she can drive a Bently but cant afford Mrs. Dash? :ghost:

Dats :rofl: You read her
    Yea Kenya is lying. Talmbout her cloth dinner napkins still in storage. Chile please :stop: You know you use GV Paper towels erryday.
    But she might want to stop with those Dollar spices. Some of them been expired :ghost: When I saw her living in that dilapidated efficiency I knew she was on tough times. Really it’s sad… well it would be if she wasn’t such a phony.

Hey Baby :kiss: (with a lil bit of tongue)
    :winky:

PumpkinsMama says:

Hey Boot :hug:

You bout to flip dat? YOU ABOUT TO BLOW UPPPPP *Martin Lawrence foot stomp*

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

Dtts :kiss: hey boo how u been sexy

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Hey Baby :kiss: (with a lil bit of tongue)
    That’s how she starts the harassment ya’ll :no:

@Caramel

what is wrong with you taday? Those spices are 2/1.00. So you sayin she can drive a Bently but cant afford Mrs. Dash?

Or Lawry’s, McCormick or Gloria’s..apparently :coffee:

Caramel Rain says:

missyJ that’s true. It’s like do these people have nothing going on in their OWN lives? It’s getting played.

Caramel Rain says:

When I saw her living in that dilapidated efficiency
    *****************
    Really MisTaken? Really?!

I am done with you and Datsmdubya2u :rofl:

So Sandra is just gonna leave us working people in this post all day huh

You bout to flip dat? YOU ABOUT TO BLOW UPPPPP *Martin Lawrence foot stomp*

__________________________

When i get it ima be sooo Philanthropic like…starting with the Roses. “You get a car!” “You get a car!” “You get a car!”

Payoff some people on here student loans too!

:party:

So Sandra is just gonna leave us working people in this post all day huh

I wish I would’ve known this was a 3-day weekend, I would’ve been in Florida. :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

Sorry I must correct the statement below

________________________

Supreme Tradition is sold exclusively at Dollar Tree..not Dollar General..there’s a difference. Must get info correct :rules:

___________________________________________________________

Then I’m glad you didn’t know lol

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Dats *scoots closer to you* Remember I was the first one to support you. It was a lot of crabs in here :eek: *cough* DTTS *cough* who like to drag people down and talk about them.. but watch them be the first with their chubby hand out :nono: Don’t trust it. It’s me and you against the world :happy:

So Sandra is just gonna leave us working people in this post all day huh
    ***********
    TUH I had to beg for this one. chit

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:thankyou: Sandra for the weekend post!

Oh shyt its Monday :smack: Lawd I thought it was Sunday :facepalm:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Dats *scoots closer to you* Remember I was the first one to support you. It was a lot of crabs in here *cough* DTTS *cough* who like to drag people down and talk about them.. but watch them be the first with their chubby hand out Don’t trust it. It’s me and you against the world

I got you, DTTS, Caramel, Kdub, Diva, Pumpkin 1st on the lise

:smack:

I mean Ya’ll first on the list!

FuturedocDonte says:

What ya’ll in here talm bout :popcorn: My mother in law just showed up so… yea… :rolleyes:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Future keep that eyeroll she is there so that yall can get some rest. If she messy nignore her. Let her help.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says

My kids been ate today :blink: And I might feed them again today :nana:

Your kids only eat once a day? :sideeye: Excuse me just one moment :cell: Hello? Child Protective Services…?

Sheen here to help… she just here :shrug: It is my nap time though :yawn:

FuturedocDonte says:

What ya’ll in here talm bout My mother in law just showed up so… yea…

In the Absence of Whodat I’ll attempt this..

in news that is unimaginable a washed up Rapper owes child support. But apparently he was the bomb back in the day cause he had good hair.

Preview of Next Weeks RHOA: Apollo commits a hate crime against Kenya’s chivalrous GBF/Bodyguard.

Kenya cannot afford Name Brand Spices or Glass/Tableware..she’s apparently real familiar with Dollar stores and Ross

I have a business deal with Kenya’s African boyfriend in the works.. I’m bout to git payed!!! :danban:

Jenie is on the prayer list :pray: because she has to use her holiday to comb her babies hair. She gonna be ok tho..

Carrington says:

I’m surprised Fiddy unloaded that McMansion. Did you research what fool bought it? :lol:

missyJ says:

:offtopic: Ion keep track of Wiz and Amber so I guess I’m late.. just saw pics of lil BASH he tooooo cute. Dat boy is HEALTHY, I could see him being like Bam Bam from the flintstones or that baby dinosaur that used to hit his daddy talmbout “not tha mama”

Ms Peaches says:

——————————————–
    OBL- (Out of Breath Laugh) Yall is cra cra fo’real.

:dead: :dead: @datsmdubya2u

So Sandra is just gonna leave us working people in this post all day huh

I wish I would’ve known this was a 3-day weekend, I would’ve been in Florida.

*********************
    I’m in FL and it ain’t a 3day weekend for me :crying: I have a dream too :crying:

PumpkinsMama says:

Aunty callin CPS :rofl:

Tell em come get Pumpkin too! :crying:

@ Doc love the new pic :love:

LadieLeo says:

:offtopic: I’ve been watching this show Stalked on ID…man these folk cray cray. I got too much quit in me to stalk anyone.

Ms Peaches says:

——————————————–
    OBL- (Out of Breath Laugh) Yall is cra cra fo’real.

Peach You laughin now but wait til i roll by you in my Bentley!

:steer: :nun:

—-
    :quietly snickers: :lol:

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey all who spoke :thankyou: even though that damn Jenie was not one of them, I thought we was better than that, is it because I didn’t attend private school… :rofl:

@ :buttshake: I don’t know if you remember me talking about the DI messing with the female cadets but, they shut the entire program down in a few days. I’ve since been relocated to work release, it’s a drag, I have to share an office and computer, hence why I don’t post that often, but my coworker cool, he a nerdy black dude…

Bootcampgirl says:

Congrats Future :love:

SR :pc: I already filed them papers against MsTake :lol:

Knowledge :kiss: Just alittle sleepy still. :kona: (rooftop)

Bootcampgirl says:

@Ladie, you seen the one with dude from 40 year old virgin? Dude was a nut..

I’m in FL and it ain’t a 3day weekend for me I have a dream too
    —-
    :quietly snickers:

********************
    don’t do that :crying:

DONTE :bounce: UR BABY is SOOOO pretty :crying1:

SandraRose where in FL? :wait:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Ladie, you seen the one with dude from 40 year old virgin? Dude was a nut..

******************
    since I watch them at work mostly I don’t really look at the pics, just listen mostly. I’m running on Netflix, this one chick had a dude stalk her for over 10 years. The kicker was she didn’t even know the dude.

Bootcampgirl says:

Hey Luvn :waves:

luVn_liFe… says:

DONTE UR BABY is SOOOO pretty

SandraRose where in FL?
    *****************
    had to be down there with you cause it’s :cold: up here in the ville!

SOTHERNGRL says:

I’m sorry she not there to help. That’s what she should be doing. Take your nap and maybe when you wake up she will be gone.

Awww Boot :hug:
    I will check on you :yes:

:hi: BOOT, forever NO FONT guhhl!

@ladyleo Ya’ll cold UP THERE :blink:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Ladie, them folks take it to the extreme, one of the AI chicks was being stalked..Sad world we live in..

Doc leave your baby up for a minute. Imma get to a pc. I :love: lil babies :yes:

Hmmmm :thinking: last week we could see faces and post numbers on our mobiles. I wonder what happened now…

Bootcampgirl says:

Shat, it’s nice today on the EC but, supposed to be getting 3-6 inches of snow tomorrow. My pipes froze last snow episode and my boss had the nerve to be suspiciuos (sp?) becuase I called out for work, I need water bish..
    @Luvn, I be reading yall posts still just can’t comment as often..these mofo’s expect me to work now :blink:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:ghost: Deez just jokes SR. Don’t call them people on me..

I was actually just got done fixing their lunches. They have already eaten snacks and breakfast. I mean dang what do they think this is :angry: This is my day off. I am prepping for dinner too :phew:
    Taken9 is doing lessons out of the MLK Jr activity books her dad has. It’s pretty awesome :yahoo:

@ladyleo Ya’ll cold UP THERE
    ******************
    yep it was like 30 this am. It’s suppose to get up to 60 this afternoon, it’s probably warmer up there now.

***************************
    the one on now is Arthelle Neville

Boot :happy: That sucks!
    Pumpking :hugs:
    Future: How is it being a parent? It is the most rewarding and challenging thing you can ever do. Kids bring so much joy :love:

Mistake :trophy:
    girl that’s a lot of Feeding, Hubby’s back?

Thanks Everybody :waves:

and Yes taken… it is tiring and rewarding….. and tiring :eek:

look at lil future’s wittle FaNgas :love:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Luvie he got back Sat :heart: I was SEW excited. He took me took me to dinner and a movie. We rarely get one on one time so it was very thoughtful.
    They don’t stop eating Luvie :no: Everybody tells me that my kids eat A LOT. And they be expecting home cooked all the time cause we do it here :rolleyes: They get up on the weekends like where pancakes or grits :eegs: and bacon :blink:

Afiya says:

@Doc your lil man is a chunky face cutie, BUT can you turn the damn picture around, lawd, you killin’ us :rolleyes:

Awww Doc! Such a cutie pie! He looks like a grown man in the face already :lol:
    ============
    LuvLife :gossip: I think she lives at a halfwayhouse :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Future :hahaha: Yea bruh, you are going to be tired until… Until I don’t know when… my oldest in 9 and youngest 1… I am tired RAT NAH :crying1: I don’t know when it ends…

We tryin to put a CROOK in ya neck Afiya! :woot:

:rofl: :rofl:

MISTake I cook ALOT too, My hubby/SON both Expect home cooked dinner sun-Thursday
    and I cook Breakfast on the WEEKENDs :crying:

:phew: but I do most of my cooking on Saturday for the Week :yes:

—-
    look… that’s my trademark… a sideways picture :lol:

Leo, got a big Manatee posing up there :rofl:

I think she lives at a halfwayhouse
    I got yo halfway house :chase:
    They let me out to make breakfast, lunch and dinner :hahaha:
    #ICDCGRAD

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Leo, got a big Manatee posing up there

****************
    She said she is the Big Sexy!

I think she lives at a halfwayhouse
    I got yo halfway house :chase:

:nono: I’M NOT GOING BYKE!!!!! :scared:

Thanks Everybody

and Yes taken… it is tiring and rewarding….. and tiring

*************
    the chirren is a blessing :yes: they is…specially other folk chirren cause you can send them home and they don’t cost as much. I :love: babies, they are so precious.

PumpkinsMama says:

Afiya says:

MAN, you need a new trademark, cause I wanna SEE THE BABY!!! UGH, you make me sick :angry:

:kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Yea Luvie. I don’t do Friday or Sat either. My husband normally chips in or we order out. Its an unspoken rule :lol: I took out steak for tonight. I think I am going to ask him to grill it tho. He had an appointment but will be back by 3 :thinking:

She said she is the Big Sexy!
    ==================
    *snickers loudly* I hear that alot on here from Somebody :rollseyes: #butwhoamitoargue :lol:

Ms Peaches says:

@FUTURE – I now have two grandsons with the same b-day as MLK.

FuturedocDonte says:

My husband normally chips in or we order out. Its an unspoken rule
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Here too MisTaken.

libra80sbaby says:

libra80sbaby says:
    (())))))))))))
    ————————

PumpkinsMama says:

Hey Fay Fay :kiss:

:hi: @Fay

:throwsrock: @Doc :rolleyes:

missyJ says:

Nice to see he grew into his ears….

Fay :kiss:
    <–is SEALED :D
    ————-
    *puts out a steak trap* :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

@FUTURE – I now have two grandsons with the same b-day as MLK.
    —-
    Congrats…. You get to join the two for one club

I wonder what Rwilliams is doing today? :eek:
    Any ideas yall? :lol:

says:

PM :kiss: sup bew?
    Afiya :waves: sup witcha?
    DTTS :2dance: what’s hannin?!

:gossip:

i heard RWilly den went into direct competition with her granddiddy ‘nem & opened up a fune home ret cross the skreet :blink:

iono if it’s tru tho :tea:

Afiya says:

She probably sleep or getting a tat, unemployment office don’t open until tomorrow. Can you get unemployment when you get fired on your day off or you just have to suck it up and eat hot pockets every day? :thinking:

Bad Influence says:

hey hey heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy peepahz :waves:

Special Ed’s new hairline slayed me… :lol:

Hey @Bad, wit yo sessy azz!! :yes:

LadieLeo says:

RWms is using today to protest the stuffing of that po child’s body with newspaper. She told us that’s not standard practice.

Bad Influence says:

Hey Afiya :woohoo: and thank u kindly! :D

says:

yall aint got a lick a sense on this board, dont eva change! :love:

His Bad Bish! :kiss: sup sexsay?! :boobs:

@ladieleo nah she is on the couch watching Martin lol..no protesting

says:

i guess errybody off today huh? :rollseyes:

:rofl: @ that recap @ Datsms.. you are so silly Funny stuff

@ladieleo nah she is on the couch watching Martin lol..no protesting

****************
    aw dayum I was giving you a cause on this MLK Day!

:woot:

says:

oh. is that RWilly? :kona:

Cute pic Donte. Handsome boy there

LadieLeo says:

@RWms, last week my ma classmate past so they had the wake Friday. Well the wife/family left a picture of the girlfriend (the wife’s first cousin) saying this person isn’t allowed in. Have yall ever had an instance like that and then the person who ain’t pose to come came? :popcorn:

Lol yea fugg yall

:hahaha: @RWill lurkin’

BUSTED!! :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I don’t do Friday or Sat either. My husband normally chips in or we order out. Its an unspoken rule I took out steak for tonight.
    *************
    You do ALL the cooking :eek: wow
    :woot:

**********************
    :blink:

rwilliams4782 says:

Yea we have had request like that before esp if the family suspects that person had something to do with it

Nah I wasn’t lurking. .I got a text that I may need to log on lol

*******************
    so yall ever had someone come anyway? Yall have security ready to :karate: at the fune home?

OH so there are ‘SNITCHES’ lurkin’ :smh:

rwilliams4782 says:

Yes grandpa usually have off duty policeman there

says:

had a friend of a friend to bury her 13 y/o son thursday, THEN turn around & her 19 y/o son was killed yesterday. yall stay prayed up! :pray:

Nah I wasn’t lurking. .I got a text that I may need to log on lol
    {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{
    Oh. I thought you had one of those google alerts.

Just now realizing that tight Campbell can’t act

™ says:

*********************
    oh no that’s horrible. What happened to the 13 y/o?

says:

Nah I wasn’t lurking. .I got a text that I may need to log on lol

snitches get stiches :shank:

Just now realizing that tight Campbell can’t act

************************
    can’t sang neither…and they use to have her next to Pam who could blow!

rwilliams4782 says:

Nah I didn’t intend on coming on today. .just woke up about an he ago

rwilliams4782 says:

I remember when she had an album?

says:

LL :hi:

apparently both young men fell victim to gun violence :(

just unbelievable. i cant even begin to imagine :no:

Afiya says:

LAWD @FAY that is horrible, I know she is no more good I :pray: she finds strength! :(

says:

they live in oakland, CA

rwilliams4782 says:

Idk what’s wrong with youth these days..When I was 13 we fought after school and let it be

rwilliams4782 says:

I need to get up and get my car washed

™ says:

LL

apparently both young men fell victim to gun violence

just unbelievable. i cant even begin to imagine

************************
    Hey Fay :hi:

That is so sad. I don’t get why this chirren insist on playing this thug/gangsta game. No one wins, no one wins ever :no:

“FIST FIGHT, FIST FIGHT” May the best man win :box: then came the guns :smack:

Is Oakland going back to how it once was? I thought folks were trying to better there, I see not :smh:

Fay that is crazy :no:

MsB2u says:

rwilliams4782 WHO IS THAT IN YOUR GRAVI? :rofl:

cteastcoast says:

Went to lunch and we still in this post huh :coffee:

Lil Jon senior pic lol

MsB2u says:

Lil Jon senior pic lol
    ———————-
    WOW

LadieLeo says:

:offtopic: My Ma text me yesterday to say someone burned a cross in my stepdad’s sister’s yard Saturday night. I was like say what nah :huh: Some folk still don’t know it’s 2014 but the police seem to believe it’s more of a drug beef gone wrong because of her son’s. I was like nah that don’t sound right to me.

@Ladieleo

Dey lying they just don’t want to investigate

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Ladiloe I tend to agree with you. We got drug beef and I’m gonna burn a cross in your yard, Where they make that type of leap at.

_____________________________________________________________

that’s because they don’t want to deal with the problem but I would the local news station, paper and everybody else cuz if they that bold then no tellin what else they would do

Afiya says:

His lips are POW!!! :hahaha: Can you imagine him kissing you, LIPS would cover your whole face and be juicy too :vomit:

@Ladieleo

Dey lying they just don’t want to investigate

*********************
    I told my ma she need to stay on them cause they need to follow up. The police did pull out a long file on the sons though cause they stacking up info on them and she’s lived on the street for over 4 years so it doesn’t make since for them to tell her to get out now. But I was like still she need to stay on them cause that’s cray cray.

rwilliams4782 says:

I see why Gina didn’t wanna film with Martin no more every scene was sexua with them like wtf

Afiya says:

NO, that’s cause they know who did it, probably lookin’ at them in their mirror, BASTIDS :mad:

_________________________________________

True

Caramel Rain says:

Ladie Leo, does her son owe money to someone? sounds to me like they are trying to send a message.

*******************
    Ion know :shrugs: I just know they sell drugs. But they don’t even stay there so.

@Ladieleo

Are your bros about that life?

Thank you Sandra for finally allowing me to register. Now that I am here, where do I sign up for the SR rent assistance program :think: says:

™ says:

:hi: yall!

Oh. Hey :tea: I read downstairs you passed yo exam. Congratulations. One big announcement huh. Not even a shout out to the Bitch who formed a prayer circle for ya :tea: Whatevs. You passed. Thats all that matters. Hopefully the results are the same for the drug screening :tea: Anyway, I luv Speacial Ed. Looking at him now he favors a friend of minez from Bangladesh. I wouldnt be surprised if at least some of his family hailed from that part of the world :think:

Caramel Rain says:

Ion know I just know they sell drugs. But they don’t even stay there so
    **********
    Girl you know must drug dealers dont sell drugs where they live right?! I know a lot of drug dealers that sell out of their mama’s house or relatives house. That way, if they sell bad dope or short somebody on some money and they come looking for them they cant find them and it throws the police off their track b/c they would never catch them cuz they dont really know where they are. If they ever had a warrant to search, they couldnt find them b/c they dont “live” there. But you said their building a case against him so… they watching. :tea:

Thug lesson 101-dont deal with you sleep :tea:

________________________________________

Only message they sending by burning that cross is we don’t like you around here

Bad Influence says:

Hey. I like your new avi :tea: Yasee I can actually see your pics here for SR doesnt offer the same blocking feature that twitter does :tea: No grudges held here tho. Happy MLK day.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I am at home applying for jobs on MLK Jr bday

Good luck girl. Applying from home suits a person like you. That face was made for radio :tea:

________________________________________

**********
    Could be. She said she’s been there for 4 years tho :thinking: why would they JUST now do that.? I think he’s in deep w/some Mexican/Mafia type gansta ish but then again my imagination is on 10 right now; I been drankink

*******************

_____________________________

Oh lerd that answered my question..tell your ma and stepdad to be very careful..they could lose their home if any activity is traced back to that address ..lots of cities have that on the books.. She’s gonna halfta tell them they can’t be at her house..not at all.. :no:

PumpkinsMama says:

I got a frog, a dog, wit a solid gold bone

And yet not a pot to piss in :tea: Happy MLK day girl, dont fret, your name is high up on that HUD list :tea: Youll be placed in no time.

whats goin on here now? Hud list? :kona: I’m missing something

LadieLeo says:

The sons are adults and they live around the corner not with there mom. I’m not sure what they are into. I think I’ve met one of them once. Them my stepdaddy people.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

:love:

Thank you SR! We only been waiting for a post on him :heart: for 4 years :lol:

Umhmm. Youve made it no secret that you covet the mixed looking males. AlB, ShemarM, didnt you hold a press conference outside the courthouse when ChicoD was sentenced :think: Ummhmm, colorism aside, happy MLK day :tea:

**********************
    it’s not my ma’s house, they live in another city from us.

69 says:

Well well well, if it aint the resident Coq, of dis here hen house :tea: Happy MLKday. Found your squirter yet? #MedicalMinute Squirting is an act the Germans created to take away the shame from women who are incontinent thanks to their wide set vaginas. But good luck with that :tea:

**********************
    it’s not my ma’s house, they live in another city from us.

Oh ok…whew

:newpost: yall

Carrington says:

We need a bike emote
    – – – – – – – – –
    Again, as a scholar

:lol: Boy, you funny. Bye Ashy :bye:

Well I was born in eighty seh’em… So ion remember them :no:

#ExcusesMadeOnSR you takin you classes online, but we still gone call you doc. Bye Ashy :bye:

Oh, hey Sandra. Happy MLK day. Or, are you one of those right wing extremist who believes MLK was just another Colored :think:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Happy MLK day :kiss: Is that liquor I smell on your breath or did you forget to hit that tongue during this mornings brush :think:

Daddy Long Nuts,
    Thee only lights I like are this cat, Al B (of course), and Christopher Williams. That was when I was young #hello :lol:

:tea:

pointhimout says:

DEAD at ‘whr are they now’ and he’s in jail.