Celebs Out & About: Ciara, La La & Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade, Karrueche Tran

Ciara and Laiyah

R&B Diva Monica Brown posted this adorable photo of her infant daughter Laiyah Shannon Brown and pop singer Ciara. Mo’ wrote: “Becoming a mother changes everything about who u are in the most beautiful way !!! CC your going to be a great Mommy #Love #Family #Purpose #Joy…. @Ciara & #Laiyah”

La La and Carmelo Anthony

La La Anthony, the long-suffering wife of NBA star Carmelo Anthony, posted this image on her social media accounts. This was her attempt to show the messy haters that the couple is doing just fine — despite the fact that ‘Melo regularly misplaces his peen inside nameless NBA groupies. La La’s protective body language and the look of resignation on her face tells us all we need to know. She has no plans to leave him (at least not yet), and she will suffer through the public humiliations because she really does Love her man.

LeBron James Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh

Actress Gabrielle Union’s long-suffering fiancé Dwyane Wade, center, of the Miami Heat posted this photo of himself and teammates LeBron James, left, and Chris Bosh. Wade was among the millions of women who sat glued to their TVs to watch the 2-part finale of BET’s Being Mary Jane last night. Wade wrote in the caption: “My face once Andre and David moved on from #Maryjane. I guess you stuck with me naaa haaaa.”

Dwyane Wade the girls night out

Karrueche Tran blond hair

I hate this blond hair on Chris Brown’s concubine, Karrueche Tran. What do you think of her blond tresses?

Photos: Instagram.com

126 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Ciara, La La & Carmelo Anthony, Dwyane Wade, Karrueche Tran”

Mo baby is sooo adorable :love:

Wades room does not look comfy

Duck lips really :tea: I wanna slap everybody who does that especially the dudes :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Uhh am I the only one trying to figure out why D.Wade is doing the duck lips!? Eww And the blind hair on Karacchae or however you spell her name, I don’t like. :tea:

————–
    :ghost:

A certain person needs to shut her mouf. Preachin with the same mouf she :blow: niggas with.
    :facepalm:

Wades room does not look comfy

cause the people in the room don’t look comfy… they sitting all still & stiff looking like: :eek: did they say TWO hours tho?’

Except for Coochie in that comic book lacefront, all of these pics are really nice. The room that the ladies are watching Being MaryJane in seems too big for no reason at all. Love the pic of Melo.

69 says:

So this is a compiled post of long sufferin hoes huh?

KyCakes says:

San beat me to it :lol:

Man…Sandra and her write ups :ghost:

“Come for the comedy;stay for the snark”

@KUCHE

:thumbsup: on the blonde hair! Lookin secksy!

Very secksy!
    :eek:

69 says:

:smack:

MAN

If nothing else, you’re consistent as hell.

————
    They don’t all all and yes, that room seems too big

deedeegirl says:

Melo looks handsome for once. Leave? for what? LOL

@LA LA
    “This was her attempt to show the messy haters that the couple is doing just fine — despite the fact that ‘Melo regularly misplaces his peen inside nameless NBA groupies. La La’s protective body language and the look of resignation on her face tells us all we need to know. She has no plans to leave him (at least not yet), and she will suffer through the humiliations because she really does Love her man.”

:claps: for La La!
    Dayum, let some chit GO! Nigga is young rich and famous, chit GOIN happen. Pick your battles and let the small chit go! :yes:

that rooom is furnished like a hotel lobby :no:

hell_on_heels says:

Wishing Ciara the best, I LOVE that song SH&T by Future…..LOL

I’m going to need for Ms. Chris Bosh to NEVER EVER in life make that face….it just looks awful!!! I’ve never watched an episode….

La La #ICan’t…until she tells the trust about her age

Hi Roses

Miany says:

Chics in the pic look like they’re into the show….I don’t care for the living room decor, looks too resorty for my liking. …um mm karrue is better dark haired Imo :tea:

hell_on_heels says:

I meant until she tells the truth about her age… :smack:

:think:

Why is Smokey the Bear lurking against the wall in Gabby’s room? Whose decorative idea was that?

Nakeya_J says:

Uhh am I the only one trying to figure out why D.Wade is doing the duck lips!?

If you haven’t figured it out by now, D. Wade is quite comfortable switching roles with Gabrielle Union.

Keya :spank: (not too hard though since you just got the ring, but do better) :hug:

It is a dmn bear by the wall :hahaha:

San says:

Wades room does not look comfy
    ———

———

IsThisThingOn says:

that rooom is furnished like a hotel lobby

That room looks like an oversized ego. It does not look warm and cozy like a media room should. I could never watch TV that far back.

69 says:

So this is a compiled post of long sufferin hoes huh?

Anyone who dates a public figure is going to suffer. :coffee:

@SAN

They got all this “New Art Deco” type chit in there. White couches, that new sythetic type wood, the flat screen… and there go “Smokey” just chillin in the cut watchin that chit with em.

missyJ says:

The rundown:

Laiyah! Ugh my uterus just whistled…. Too cute!

LaLa “Managed to make him smile” ummm shouldn’t yo man light up just cuz you his wife I see your book in the bargain book bin shortly

DWade trying to sneak a kiss on BronBron cheek.. I see you Boo

Ion like the layout of that familyroom and them sofas needs plastic covers.. all that white. My Munchie (grandma) would not approve

Kangaroo and her pal Roo :facepalm:

CaliYoruba says:

@ Man, yes WHY is that bear in the corner? :think: maybe he won it for her at an amusement park or something.
    That room just looks really uncomfortable and TOO spacious not to have a bigger t.v. with some more deco than that hotel lobby furniture. It looks like a Bachelor’s pad..no feminine touch to it

————
    :rofl: Shyt don’t make no sense. I looked and was like :blink: Ok. He protecting the T.V. :thinking:

KyCakes says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LA LA

:claps: for La La!
    ———————————————————————
    My gawd…I’m agreeing with @Man :blink: :lol: :hug:

Morning y’all! :wave:

Y’all see Sandra edited out ol’ dude’s print whispers downstairs?

I also saw that Man claimed that Sandra don’t be posting real grown ass men for morning woods.

We BEEN asking for your Morning Wood @Man. :eek: We would like to see all of what God’s gift to the women on Earth has to offer us. :eek:

#myfacecrackedholdingback

missyJ says:

Look how far you got to reach for your drink… I can’t have that

————
    Aint nobody smiling everyday tho. They’ve known each other how long?

Look how far you got to reach for your drink
    ———–
    Right, I needs all my shyt easily accessible.

So this is a compiled post of long sufferin hoes huh?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I love this summary.

FuturedocDonte says:

:offtopic:

:smack: Keyshia Cole mama done made a new music video with a dance called the “Frankie Leg” :eek: sad thing is… I kinda like the dance tho :ashamed: :kona:

Where is everybody?? I wanna laugh damnnit :|

KyCakes says:

Chris Bosh is truly Sammy Davis Jr. to Brons Frank Sinatra and Wades Dean Martin…

He’s so glad just to be a-part… :lol:

He protecting the T.V. :think:

yeah, since there’s just the one tv… a space tha big should have several monitors installed. and i think i’d end up sitting on the floor, leaning on the sofa so i’d have some back support. i hate trendy plushy seating that’s not supportive.

missyJ says:

Aint nobody smiling everyday tho. They’ve known each other how long?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry San. My grandma and granddad at 64 years, my granddad still moons all over her.. DAILY. It’s creepy and weird to be around at time :rofl:

lala\melo look like they just stroked one out real quick :tea:

is GabbyJane Really proud on this show, I feel uncomfortable for her every time I hear it and\or ESPECiAllY when WADe posts on it and CALLS her his MaryJane :no:

I absolutely HATE the handle of “@telltell_heart”

BYE.

I like that subtle photo bomb Adrienne Bosh made in the pic. It would have been more obvious though if it was an ACTUAL beard. :coffee:

@KY
    “My gawd…I’m agreeing with @Man

Listen; he may not love her the way WE think is right, but if that love is honest and real, it’s from him and it works for them…”

Babe, Barkley said it best:
    “I may be mistaken, but I’m never wrong.”

————–
    What you said—> :|

I absolutely HATE the handle of “@telltell_heart”

BYE.

come byke Dubb! ion like it either (but tell tale heart is one of my fav classic stories – that and the monkey’s paw :bite: )

Buttercup says:

Laiyah has my ovaries jumping. *Looks at statements for tuition and after school care* :phew: That was a close one.

————–
    Couldve even had a projector for that big a$$ wall

missyJ says:

:think: I ain’t never known that’s how Dwyane Wade spelled his name

Paige says:

Melo is fine as wine in the summertime! Nice smile. Monica’s babe is too cute and precious!!! Love love love it! Bron, Wade, and Bosh need to have several seats. Why r they all on each other like that? And those unattractive faces…

KyCakes says:

luVn_liFe… says:

———————————————————————
    I know, huh?

I was watching ‘Deliver Us From Eva’ last night…

“Martin Luther King Jr. was uncompromising; Nelson Mandela was uncompromising….”

Gabby Union? Not so much… :tea:

I got the sads :crying1:

Missy his mama may have been either confused or ****- eyed. I hate the spelling

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:offtopic: So this girl at my job is “dating” this guy at my job. Mind you he telling ppl he is single, and he live with his baby mom. But I guess she don’t know that we at the job know that the baby mom beat her up, after catching her at the house. Smdh. She still be in here all in that man face.

@MISSY J
    ” I ain’t never known that’s how Dwyane Wade spelled his name”

:snort: <<<Wade's momma

KyCakes says:

Buttercup says:

———————————————————————-
    When I see a cute baby in a store, I scurry past quickfast and in a hurry..

Look, Man. I ain’t fallin’ for no banana in my tailpipe…

KyCakes says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——————————————————————–
    She caught the fade and STILL ain’t learnt the lesson? :nono:

Shame :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@ky hell no. And I have no respect for that. Dumb ass.

The girl in the pic with Karrauche looks like Angela Simmons.

The girl in the pic with Karrauche looks like Angela Simmons.

A big fat version of Angela Simmons…

VDot says:

:blink: Is that a 28in tv in that big azz room?!

________________________

:shocked: she went to they house????!!!!!!!!! Oh no! :nono: :hailnaw:

VDot says:

That blond really makes Kauchie look like a Pikachu. Me no likey :no:

missyJ says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One a y’all need to be a friend and tell her she done tucked her skirt into her pantyhose so to speak

SOTHERNGRL says:

Gabrielle Union’s long-suffering fiancé Dwyane Wade,
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    When his azz became long-suffering? :wave: GOOD MORNING ROSES.

Diva says:

:wave: hey Roses :buttshake: on the eve of my bday :koolaid3:

VDot says:

__________________________________

That dikk must be good. Couldn’t be me. Someone would have to find another job or transfer. after that azz beating and it wouldn’t be me :coffee:

Buttercup says:

============
    If she keeps it up, she’s going to catch a two-piece in the parking lot. :box: <—–Babymama saying, "The Champ is here!"

Gigi26 says:

Chile that room is ugly as hell, this is what happens when people have no sense of interior design :no: just a lot of wasted space. And what the hell the bear in that room for :blink: Just TACKY!!

MOEs baby girl is SOOO DAMN PRetty! Her daddy is going to be Knicks for the next 10 days..

I guess 10 day contracts are better than 0

VDot says:

luVn_liFe… says:

THEY say art imitates life. And she’s an artist, so she’s sensitive about her chit. :hahaha:

I guess 10 day contracts are better than 0

He’s actually a really good signing for the Knicks. I expect them to keep him for the rest of the year.

Buttercup says:

I’m not a fan of the room either. When I’ve vegged out, I need my wine within an arm’s reach. Getting up to get my drank? Ain’t nobody got time for that!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    WHY the fugg would he take her round his crib that he share with the BM? Did SHE know the BM lived there? What was he telling her (girl atcho job).

Fugg folks.

JMO says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I feel YOU ON THAT! Was going thru this 18 months ago. Im Better Now :tea:

AND IF ONE MORE daMN person says anything about that bear in the ROOM :hahaha: lawd Ima give myself a blood clot in my eye :rofl:

SOTHERNGRL says:

WADe posts on it and CALLS her his MaryJane
    *********************
    I hope this is not his idea of a damn compliment cause see the way their relationship is set up its not. :nono:

Gigi26 says:

Her daddy is going to be Knicks for the next 10 days..

I guess 10 day contracts are better than 0
    —————————–
    The Knicks need him so that’s a good signing! I hope they keep him, matta fact they will cuz the rest of em other than Melo (and that’s a stretch sometimes) are bums :no: They’ll clear out some salary space and sign him :yes: I see him going very far with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    @MAN
    They need him, who knows whats going to arise from FelTons arrest :lol:

I was hoping he would work out for SAN AN :shrug:

JMO says:

Shiddd JMO, hoes is thirsty :lol:
    They wouldn’t want the next bish and her friends up in there chilling :lol:

#disregardifthisdontapplybecauseihaventreadnothing :rofl:

weFukNorNah says:

Her daughter favors the youngest son

Is MsTake in here? I heard she was being nice to me today and buying my :pizza: for lunch :eek: #theyacceptpaypal

SOTHERNGRL says:
    *********************
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I Know, He makes me cringe with that BS and GABBY be :D
    I wish I knew her to shake her marbles loose!

@JMO
    “Had this not been D Wade and just an ordinary guy, there’s no way women or “Gabrielle’s girls” would just be chillin at his house watching tv after he had an affair and a baby… nawp!”
    _________________________

Yup!

Female Friends Reaction When A Broke Azz Nigga Cheat:
    “Giiiiiiirl, you betta get you chit and get out of there. I knew you was too good for that ugly azz nigga. With his broke azz. That other hoe did you a favor cause now you ain’t got to worry about him. He ain’t have no money anyway.”

Female Friends Reaction When A RICH Azz Nigga Cheat:
    “Giiiiiiirl you betta stay yo’ azz right there! Don’t let that other hoe ‘WIN!’ I knew her azz was plottin the whole time. Let that bytch know you ain’t goin nowhere! Girl, let’s all go over there and watch your show. Let that hoe know we ain’t goin no where! :nono:

Buttercup says:

I feel YOU ON THAT! Was going thru this 18 months ago. Im Better Now
    ==========
    :lol: I’m sure the pendulum on wanting another child will keep swinging for me seeing as though I’m not 30 yet.

@GIGI
    ” I hope they keep him, matta fact they will cuz the rest of em other than Melo (and that’s a stretch sometimes) are bums ”

:huh:
    Melo ain’t EVA been a bum. Not even in one game in 10 years. Nigga should never let La La ugly shaped azz talk him into goin to New York.
    :facepalm:

MAN
    that’s what GIGI said MELO is not a bum.

Man, we’re saying the same thing :rofl:

Don’t nobody(neither one) “want” him, BUT don’t nobody want somebody else to have him UNLESS he’s broke :no: smh :lol:

noo… she said it’s a “stretch” to say he’s not a bum. Ain’t no stretch tho. :shrugs:

Good Morning RWilliams & LuvLife :hug:

and YOU don’t :cell: me until I tell you to :D

(and that’s a stretch sometimes) @MAN, got it!

:wave: <—Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

BBL, I’m hungry for real
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    me TEW, whatchU Eating?

weFukNorNah says:

Hey dtts

SOTHERNGRL says:

(((((((((((((((
    Well its not hideous.

Gigi26 says:

@Man: Melo when he first got to NY was a bum, he’s vastly improved but he wasn’t at his best when he left Denver :yes:

I think him and Shannon would work well together, the Knicks need to get rid of the Stoudamire, Shumpert, Smith and def Felton. Matta fact they need to rebuild all together :lol:

@GIGI
    “Melo when he first got to NY was a bum, he’s vastly improved but he wasn’t at his best when he left Denver

I think him and Shannon would work well together, the Knicks need to get rid of the Stoudamire, Shumpert, Smith and def Felton. Matta fact they need to rebuild all together ”

:no: Melo was never, never a bum at any point. Unless over 20pts a game is a “bum” which it aint. :lol: People just hate on Melo for reasons that mystify me.

Poor Stoudamire. he was a dog but the injuries mounted up. :cry: Shumpert was shaping up to be a player before he got hurt. I think all them niggas just want to leave.

weFukNorNah says:

I haven’t cared for the knicks since John starks…ewing..Oakley…mark Jackson days

weFukNorNah says:

Stoudamaire lost me when he punched that damn glass…

Gigi26 says:

Man those cats started to fall into the let me dabble in the social scene and got caught up with it :yes: They didn’t have the mantra of work hard play harder they just had the play hard party harder :no: Knicks wasted heavy cash on Stoudamire too :no:

free says:

that whole miami crew (waiide, bish, and bron) and the broads weird me out.

weFukNorNah says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Y’all, this girl know he lives with the baby mom and still went over there. So when old girl comes up to the job to beat her up, that’s on them. But don’t even be in conversation with this man, because the chick at the job acts like you want him. A total mess.

@WE FUK
    “Use to love sports. .When ppl didn’t get paid much..gave u your money’s worth..appreciated their fans…I don’t have any players that I go hard for…spud webb..tim and penny..ewing..jordan..paxson..webber..hill..rodman .pippen..cartwright..malone..oneal…mourning..Larry johnson..Kevin johnson..wilkins..David robinson..mutumbo.”
    _________________________

Basketball players actually gettin paid less now than then they were then. Jordan in the 90’s got $30 million per season.

Lebron is earing about $15 million per season now.

Oh, and you named Kevin Johnson! You get mad respect from me. I loved me some KJ. One of the most underrated athletes of all time. It’s a crime that he isnt’ in the Hall of Fame. I tried to play like KJ back in the day. That’s who I modeled my game after. :yes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    She is what I term a work wife. We have a couple of them here. PLENTY of them at the newspaper. And not even REGULAR convo. Can be about WORK and they trip. I went the entire hail OFF on this bish at the paper. I am asking ole boy about his expense report cause he done went and covered hockey games in CANADA and aint filed NAH report. CC company calling me tambout he bout to max out his corp card. His “work wife” come over and was like what is the nature of yall business? It was UGLY. My boss had ranned her azz out to the floor to fetch me and was like :facepalm: brang your azz on here ghul.

@GIGI
    “Man those cats started to fall into the let me dabble in the social scene and got caught up with it They didn’t have the mantra of work hard play harder they just had the play hard party harder Knicks wasted heavy cash on Stoudamire too ”

Yeah, I think this is true too. But man, they need a better coach too. They had idiot D’antoni and now they have puzzy mouf for coach. :facepalm:

KyCakes says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ———————————————————————
    Naw, Dub. I’M a work wife! I take care of the expense reports, foreign and domestic travel, make sure they get the real wives birthdays, anniversaries, etc…

I don’t smash ANY of the cats I support…

She, is a work HOE!

spud webb
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    NC State Wolfpack out this bish :nun:

(runs away before a UNC fan sees me big upping Da Pack)

His “work wife” come over and was like what is the nature of yall business?

I have always had “work wives.” Just help with the small chit. :yes: And yeah, they will get possessive and chit. :lol:

His “work wife” come over and was like what is the nature of yall business?

:shocked: nawl Dubb!! what a dumb arse she ill. how you territorial ’bout somebody else property??!!! AND you interfering with me conducting biness in accordance with MY job description?!! :hailnaw: come git me cause she done messed up! :nun:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Well I was one too then. Yep :yes: I mean that bish popped up outta nowhere that day! She pist me off sew BAD. This one old skool yt reporter is who went and got my boss and was like ya girl Dubb is in the milla of the newsroom KIRKING the hail OUT :rofl: Said I scared even him so he KNEW the yt girl was terrified. :rofl: She TRIED it.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Dubb and Ky she gave me the nastiest look when I was talking to him about work. Won’t even let the man hand me a pen. Snatched it out of his hand and gave it to me, when he tried to hand it to me. Just crazy. She a work hoe

“in the milla of the newsroom”

oh the visual! :rofl:

“milla” :ghost:

KyCakes says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ——————————————————————
    Boy, when ‘they’ bring out the real ‘you’?

Shidddddd

Watch out there, now! (in my J. Anthony Brown voice)

KyCakes says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

——————————————————————–
    See. I’d instigate. I’d be messing with dude purposely…you hear me?

Be looking at that bish like Mary Ann did to Margie when Mary Ann got the solo :rofl:

“What kinda Man are you?”

____________________________

Yo azz round there stealing work husbands. :rofl:
    Yeah, she know your type! You ain’t breakin up they happy work home!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@man :hahaha: His lips all extra dark, I don’t want him!! Lol. She is not playing though. Got ppl at the job really thinking they together. Mind you, Feb. 14th was not spent with her….after work hours.

KyCakes says:

@Nakeya He got Whoopi lips, huh? :lol:

Keya, you should go to HR and report her for creating a ‘hostile work environment’ and tell them you feel ‘uneasy’ in carrying out your normal duties whenever you need to interact with her boyfriend when she’s around :tea:

Fugg her @Nakeya.

I woulda took the pen she gave me and handed it BACK TO HIM… and been like “lets start over”

Im sucha BISH :rofl:

If he doin all that, he prolly phucked her. chiiiid I phucked a few of my work wives. Not all of em but a few. It happens.

You know most affairs start at the job.

“lets start over”

awesome… :rofl:

now what, heifer?! :eek:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@man they been fuggin. That’s why the live in baby mom beat her up!

Sandra I thought you were a DWade fan? Cause there’s a lot of shade throughout this post. lol