Celebs Out & About: EJ Johnson, Amar’e Stoudemire, Paris Hilton

EJ Johnson looking fabulous in a white knit poncho and Christian Louboutin spiked flats as he leaves the 'Wendy Williams Show' studios in NYC

EJ Johnson, the flamboyant son of famed NBA legend and businessman Magic Johnson, was seen leaving the Wendy Williams Show studios in NYC looking fabulous in a white knit poncho and Christian Louboutin spiked flats earlier today.
Photo: Fortunata / Splash News

Paris Hilton poses with "homeless" man, gets Birthday gift from fan in NY

Socialite Paris Hilton’s body language was priceless when she posed with a homeless man outside her hotel in NYC today. Paris was also given a Birthday gift (a custom made “Paris Hilton” hanger) by a female fan.
Photo: Steffman-Turgeon / Splash News

Amare Stoudemire Cradles his Baby Son Alijah at Breakfast with Wife Alexis

7 foot basketball Star, Amar’e Stoudemire was seen showing his softer side, as he kissed his young son, Alijah as he and his wife left breakfast Monday morning. The Knicks Center cradled the baby gently as they strapped him into his stroller to leave Bubby’s Restaurant in the Meatpacking district.
Photo: 247PapsTV / Splash News

57 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: EJ Johnson, Amar’e Stoudemire, Paris Hilton”

Where’s the hangar?

When I attended Lorraine Hansberry Pre-school they taught us one of the the golden rule(s). If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it at all.

West Coast Chick says:

i need EJ’s bag in my life – hashtag-wishlist :winky:

If I wouldn’t have looked at the man’s shoes, I wouldn’t have known he was “homeless”. :lol:

MSVALLDAY says:

EJ’s makeup is giving me life.

@DTTS Jonny Quinn got stuck in an elevator too :lol:

How old is EJ?
    Is he still a virgin? :eek:

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

MSVALLDAY says:

EJ’s makeup is giving me life.

I was about to say, EJ is positively glowing! :nun:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

@DTTS Jonny Quinn got stuck in an elevator too :lol:

Oh my goodness :rofl: Are you serious? :lol:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

How old is EJ?
    Is he still a virgin?
    ———–
    I beleeb 21 or 22… :think: AND YEW KNOW HE AIN'T :eek:

He got him a Becky Biff

#8
    They announce everything else :shrug:

There are over 60 causes of intimate itch. Vagisil cures several, soap and water prevents most. Be smart. Washing the surface area does not suffice. Those beef curtains must be spread apart allowing a thorough cleansing betwixt. Good luck. says:

EJ Johnson, the flamboyant

:bowdown: Love him :love: Hes here hes queer and we shall get used to it :yes: #Flawless. EJ aint just big, hes tall too. Most big folks make me wonder with them lil T-rex arms they be having. But not EJ. At 6’6 he has plenty of reach :yes: No dingleberries, no assistance needed :fistbump: I bet his passion tunnel smell like honey :love:

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

My son has eczema and I found a really good lotion over the weekend. I tried Gold Bond with Shea Butter and when I tell ya, it really keeps him moisturized….that’s by far the best lotion besides cetaphil

#carryon

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Razz n Tazz n Such says:

@DTTS Jonny Quinn got stuck in an elevator too

Oh my goodness Are you serious?
    ——–
    :yes: :lol:

Trendsetter says:

So EJ was on Wendy Williams twirling and such…so I heard….

West Coast Chick says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

How old is EJ?
    Is he still a virgin?

______________________________
    he said he's a 21 yr old college student at NYU

Tragedy has struck the Lamas family,Lorenzo Lamas’ daughter Shayne has just lost her baby from a freak pregnancy complication … and she’s in a COMA.

Shayne and her husband Nik Richie were pregnant with their second child. Shayne was 16 weeks along.

But Sunday, at 7:35pm, law enforcement sources tell us paramedics were called and rushed to Nik and Shayne’s OC home after Shayne collapsed. She was taken to the hospital.

When Shayne arrived, doctors determined she was bleeding internally around her uterus and the situation was dire. Doctors were stumped and brought in specialists to figure out what was causing the bleeding.

Shayne lost the unborn child during surgery.

We’re told Shayne is currently in a coma and not breathing on her own. Doctors are optimistic about her recovery.

Nik and Shayne’s dad Lorenzo are by her side.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    :shock: omg DID Ya’ll talk about this today?

:pray:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

How old is EJ?
    Is he still a virgin?

:roleyes: Im sure Kang EJ has had more than a few visitors to his back yard boogie :tea: He like them lil white bois :tea: Envision a Chihuahua mounting a Shepard :lol: In fact, with alldatass…EJ prolly does the missionary, head behindst the ears position. Makes for easier access to that pot of brown gold :fistbump:

*Legs behindst the ears :smack:

Trendsetter says:

:offtopic:

#carryon

:hug: Thanks Trend! Nakeya is looking for a lotion for her son! Is this the one on the commercial called Gold Bond Eczema, or is the Shea Butter one a different one altogether?

Again Thanks! :)

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Razz n Tazz n Such says:

@DTTS Jonny Quinn got stuck in an elevator too

Oh my goodness Are you serious?
    ——–
    In Sochi? :bounce:

I’m about to head out the door right this minute. I gotta get home and watch Wendy. I’m expecting this interview to be epic. I heard he twirled and errthang.

I’m about to head out the door right this minute

Bye Ashy :bye:

Trendsetter says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Trendsetter says:

#carryon

Again Thanks!
    _____________________________

I was looking for the Eczema Gold Bond but I didn't see it at my local Walgreens, so I ended up getting the Shea Butter and Aloe (buy one get one half off)….and I can say I'm so impressed with the results so far…so hopefully that can be an option for her.

I am annoyed. I’m trying to get the proper documents for registering my car here in nm but these fools keep sending me in a circle…. UGH!

EYE DID NOT need to have a vision of EJ doing the Lamborghini doors in bed :nono:

Trendsetter says:

I heard he twirled too…I will catch it tonight at 11pm.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

#PoorPeopleProblems :bye:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

EYE DID NOT need to have a vision of EJ doing the Lamborghini doors in bed

A great way to expose booth holes at the same damn time :yes: Ever had the shocker :think:

Razz n Tazz n Such says:

#PoorPeopleProblems
    ————-
    Cause the rich folk have people do this type of work for them huh? :lol:

I guess I need to change my line of work to high priced escorting like yourself huh? :think: *sits next to you with eyes filled with wonder* Teach me your ways!

#sharingiscaring

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

yes DTTS :lol:

awwwww helllll :hahaha:
    Well, now he’s gotta get stuck somewhere else over there :lol:
    ==============
    :thankyou: Trend :yes:
    She’ll be on here soon, and she’ll see it!

Either that or something legal like “out call massage” :yes: Cuzz babay, my insurance provider takes care of all my dmv needs *tosses hair back* Like a good neighbor state farm is there :hi: With a tube sock and some astroglide :hi:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

My bh is a v :tea:

You trynna tell us you got the herp :think: No worries girl :hi: It happens to lots of folk who "forget to put a toilet seat liner down" :tea:

They have every other organized sport here but v-ball… dafuq? :blink:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

See PRECIOUS…

THIS is how you do BIG and FABULOUS… :coffee:

“forget to put a toilet seat liner down”
    ————

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

The homeless man is quite fashionable for a homeless man… minus the kicks. He killin it :lol:

TrishHTx says:

Trendsetter says:

#carryon

————————————————————————-Long time lurker checking in to say I’m going to check that out. My son has it too and it gets worse during the winter. I don’t like using the steroid cream he was prescribed, not too much anyway. Thanks for the info Trendsetter! Hey Roses!!

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Ok RAZZ I just really paid attention to your pic and um LMAO :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I bet EJ feet smell like rotted bologna sammiches :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Taken and @DTTS Thanks!!!! I’m going to go out tonight and get it! Y’all are a blessing for trying to help!!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Shhyyytt I bet EJ smells period. Not just his feet. Something about him don’t sit right with me. And its not because he is gay.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@SugarPie EJ is big, but he is not fabulous. :no: lol

datsmdubya2u says:

EJ could be a handsome man but he wants to be a tall version of Precious…don’t understand..

One of my pet peeves is when people say “jew-la-ree” for jewelry. It’s JEWELRY!

This is probably the first time in EJ’s life that he has ever gotten this much attention. How sad. :no: Fathers, please spend quality time with your sons. They are your priority.

lexdiamonz says:

LAWD!!! SOMEWHERE the KARMA GODS are laughing MAGIC treated women SO TERRIBLE now his son wants to be one BLOOP

chile i would rather folks say JEW LA REE than JURRRY like that poor child dashawn on RHOA used to say…

Smokie says:

I don’t get it. How does a big, fat, black man twirling around equal fabulous? I could see it if he WAS fabulous, but he’s just not. That word is being used a little too loosely. He’s personable. He’s nice. He’s rich. He’s HUGE. But he is not fabulous. He’s a big gay man who likes wearing women’s attire. Where exactly is the fabulousness?

Carrington says:

Damn u, Sandra!! That is one of THEE hugest pet peeves and what kills me is that even people who SELL jewelry say that. I can’t STAND that $hit – that, and people who say, “I could care less”… Really, because I couldn’t.

Carrington says:

Yeah, they took that word and made it something else. But hell, Nene Leakes thinks she quantifies, so whatever.