Celebs Out & About: Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade

Dwyane Wade feeds his fiance Gabrielle Union pizza during a romantic lunch, Miami.

Whipped Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade fed his fiancée Gabrielle Union pizza during a romantic lunch at The Setai hotel in Miami Beach today. The couple spent Tuesday night with girlfriends watching the finale of Gabby’s hit scripted TV show, Being Mary Jane on BET. They left the restaurant in Wade’s white Aston Martin Vanquish sports car.

Photos: SDFL / Splash News

39 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade”

says:

i caught up on BMJ last night. hadn’t seen the last 2/3 episodes. i was underwhelmed by the season finale. i suppose they gonna find her a new round of studs? or is wayne brady supposed to take over next season? :coffee:

the fact that all the time she really wanted her EX? can’t think of his name, but :smack:

so she brought all that turmoil to that couple’s marriage & really aint eem want him? shame on it all :no:

On Break Baby says:

I luv Gabby Union :love: Beautiful, talented, rich, with plus aged cooter capable of keeping these young men whipped :tea: I’d be mad too :yes:

On Break Baby says:

i was underwhelmed by the season finale.

I’ll be sure to let Mara know :tea:

says:

I’ll be sure to let Mara know

u be sure to do that :tea:

i was into the rest of the season. but the 2nd half of the finale was booty. i just didn’t care for the ending.

he just had to end up with a yt guhl? :rollseyes:
    then the bitch was all “this isn’t gonna end well for you” fugg YEW yt guhl! :cuss:
    also i didn’t like his puzzy azz no way. he’s always playing some cheater, who IS that guy??

it would have been nice to see some previews of next season as well :tea:

™ says:

Ill be the otha luva
    Ohhhh in yo life
    Just as long as Im the only one
    Otha than Jethro
    Jethro, how would he feel
    If he caught us togetha
    The same way I would feel
    If I caught you with anotha :tea:
    Home I know comes first
    And second to that Ill be
    But when you aint with Jethro
    I want you right here with me…Ill be the otha luuuuuva….Just as long as I know…Im the only otha luva…you make luv to :sheep:

u be sure to do that

There goes someones shot at singing the theme song to her knew 30min pilot :tea: No worries, Angie Stone would happily oblige :tea:

says:

™ says:

Ill be the otha luva
    Ohhhh in yo life
    Just as long as Im the only one
    Otha than Jethro
    Jethro, how would he feel
    If he caught us togetha
    The same way I would feel
    If I caught you with anotha :tea:
    Home I know comes first
    And second to that Ill be
    But when you aint with Jethro

:love: u always gettin into my mind’s pannies! how u dew that?!?!! :huh:

:voodoo: :nono: :cry:

i needed that luva! right on time doe :thankyou: :nippletweak:

says:

WHAT?! i said gone & tell her the truth! i aint no yes man nih! :nono:

i wish u WOULD let somebody else get a theme song meant for me! u aint know it’s always been a dream of mine? every since Nell Carter’s ‘Gimme A Break’ (yay-yaay-yaaay!) :dance:

The twitta’ers is wispering
    Saying you dont care
    If youll cheat on Jethro with me
    Youll cheat on me with someone else :tea:
    Ill be yo part time luv
    But thats as far as ill go
    To be yo part time fool
    Would be stooping…a lil too low :nono:
    Luvin a murried gal
    This I really dont mind
    But a murried busitwideopenforeveryone, aint worth nan of my time :nono: Ill be the otha luvaaaaa Juss as long as I know, Im the only otha ninja, you make luuuuv to :sheep:

The “gay rapper” Young Thug was arrested today. He got his street cred now. He legit. :coffee:

On Break Baby says:

u always gettin into my mind’s pannies!

Needless to say, you know I really want you
    I feelz like you…can make me happI
    You goes downtown, and gal you does yo thang :fistbump:
    Forget about what ya hurd, lets get personal :love:
    Jussss me n yew….Jussss…me…and yew :dance: We dont need nobody else :nono:

says:

also i REALLY could’ve gone WITHOUT that self hatin ass dialog between MJ & her niece & the niece saying “she gone be pretty with light skin a ‘good hair'”

chit almost made me VOMIT & change the channel. idk what makes me sicker, the fact that it was written into the script, or the fact that blk folk still think like that :cry:

i HATE what the yt man has done to destroy our esteem of ourselves. Jesus wept.

Oh Sandra. That man looks like an ankle, no 1 kurr :nono:

On Break Baby says:

Thats why it was in the script…We got folks runnin round with that mentality :shrugs: Its called Spike Leeing it…You address the issue so that it will be discussed, but no solution to the problem is ever involved…Why you ask? It will never end. We learned it from the almighty White man :shrugs: If a Black pres couldnt bring us together, nothing. ever. will :tea:

says:

The twitta’ers is wispering
    Saying you dont care
    If youll cheat on Jethro with me
    Youll cheat on me with someone else :tea:
    Ill be yo part time luv
    But thats as far as ill go
    To be yo part time fool
    Would be stooping…a lil too low :nono:
    Luvin a murried gal
    This I really dont mind

:eek: PHUCK twitter! it was black twitta won’t it? smh
    u know they’on like to see folk e-happy & chit. how could u fall for the banana in the tailpipe?? :(
    _________________________
    @Sandra,

:lol: cred in the gay community? what was he arrested for? they made lookin dirty as hell a crime now or nah?

The LionS, that gal know
    She can always L-A-Y on my pillow :love:
    Put yo purse down and take off you jacket
    Oh gal its bouta get nasty
    Youll luv what were gonna do :sheep:
    So lay yo head on my pill…looooow (satin cases to protect ya natra dew) and just relax…relax…relax :dance:

On Break Baby says:

how could u fall for the banana in the tailpipe??

Reminds me of discovering my sexchiality :ashamed: Cept it was a cucumba :ashamed: Damn I miss the 60s. The diseases could be cured with penicillin, and aint nobody know nathen bout the dl society :nono: Done blew us all up :smack:

says:

So lay yo head on my pill…looooow (satin cases to protect ya natra dew)
    & if i ever had any doubt about yo true feelins fuh meh? THAT just whooped doubt’s AZZ! :spank: :nun:

so check yo email tonight mk? :love:

k, BYE! :bye:

Bye Ashy :bye:

Hey Ashy :hi: what’s popping ~

CaliYoruba says:

What are yall doing still up?

On Break Baby says:

Hey Yennay :kiss: Not much over here. My great-great aunts surgery went well, I think she is 94 :think: Other than that. Im chilling. No gym tonight. Rain is in the forecast. So Imma just do some perfect push ups at home. Maybe work out to my ShaunT vid :lol:

“What are yall doing still up?”

Aint even 6pm. Chile, this taint shady pines :nono:

Bren I quit that damn Shaun T :crying1: I should have stuck with it, cause my tummy was getting cut :yes: Maybe I will start again next week :pray:

sassyshe says:

Im sick like a dog and only lost 1lb. Sucks thought id be 5.

I quite like the season finale of bmj, that realization that a love has ended was deep

Amazing how cheating and having a baby outside the relationship can bring a couple closer together and make the relationship stronger :coffee:

Boy if Wade aint up there looking like a Fem :hahaha: I’m tired of hearing about them tho geez

:sissyclaws at Chris Bosh: Oh no you must be MISTAKEN cause D Wade asked me to be his BRIDEMAID :nun: says:

A the sudden Wade is all in love an affectionate. Ok. All it took was a side baby :claps:
    If Gabby likes it :tea: Should say I love it but I don’t know them no care so :lol:

They are living the life hunny. Expensive cars, matching baseball caps, matching lip gloss, matching pedicures and manis, matching taste in clothes. GO HEAD DWADE. YOU BETTER WERK GIRL :nun:

Gabby is better than me. I couldn’t be with a man that embarrassed me in front of the entire world. Her clock really must be ticking because she’s hanging on like he’s the last man left on earth.

The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran says:

All this is STAGED :coffee:

:preach: on it chile …… Some will be fooled though :tea:

aRoTh says:

:gossip: Gabby, he on’t like you forreal. :tea:

Jdore says:

Why D Wade look so uncomfortable feeding her?? Anty Whoo Morning Roses! :hi:

Ni ni says:

I bet Gabrielle one of those down low crazy women. D wade probably couldnt leave her if he wanted to. She aint having it.

Jdore says:

Ni ni says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    He better go check his freezer for sperm :tea: :newpost:

PumpkinsMama says:

GOOD MORNTING ERRRRRRRYBODY!!!!! :waves:

OpinionHated says:

All I can think when looking at that pic is where have his hands been – he is gross – his lips look like he can suck the skin off an uncircumsized d*ck!!!!!

I used to love some Gabby – but now not so much – she seems so weak and pathethic…. and Wade need to stop dressing his sons in those skinny jeans or they’ll never procreate – sperm count minimized to nadda cause their baby balls are being vice gripped by denim…..

OpinionHated says:

:ghost:

iluvstrawberries says:

I have NEVER like Gabby, and I really dont like her know, I just read a article about her rape at Payless when she was 19, and I remember when she first mentioned it like 10 years ago, Why bring it up know !!!4 attention !!!!

Off Topic—- Where my Welcome Package ????? :bite