Celebs Out & About: Gabrielle Union, Lauryn Hill, Oprah Winfrey

Gabrielle Union at the Clippers game

Being Mary Jane star Gabrielle Union, 41, expressed her Love and devotion for her fiancé Dwyane Wade and his Miami Heat teammates, who defeated the Los Angeles Clippers in a nail biter last night at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. The rejuvenated Miami Heat beat the LA Clippers 116-112 to remain undefeated in February. While in town, Wade visited with his 2-month-old son, Xavier Zachariah Wade, whose mother is a longtime friend.
Photo: London Ent / Splash News

Amnesty International Concert in NY

R&B singer/songwriter Lauryn Hill, 38, performed live at the Amnesty International Concert at the Barclay Center in Brooklyn, NY, on Wednesday.
Photo: Janet Mayer / Splash News

29th Annual SBIFF Montecito Award Tribute to Oprah Winfrey

Media tycoon Oprah Winfrey looks fit as a fiddle at age 60. The former talk show maven attended the 29th Annual Santa Barbara International Film Festival Montecito Award Tribute to Oprah Winfrey held at the Arlington Theatre in Santa Barbara on Wednesday.
Photo: AdMedia / Splash News

108 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Gabrielle Union, Lauryn Hill, Oprah Winfrey”

Diva says:

1st :trophy: Morning Roses :wave:

kamadiva says:

Hi, All! I’ve been buried with work lately and been a lurker!

Lauryn looks like a reject from ROOTS. Cecily Tyson called and she wants her wardrobe returned!

Trendsetter says:

:tea:

Diva says:

Hey Kama!!!! :wave:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Why lauren whyyyyyy looking homeless didn’t keep them from locking you up. Cut it out.

Oooo wee Lauren :tea: I have nothing for Gabriel stupid azz, other than her hair is cute … Hey Oprah :hi:

weFukNorNah says:

Did Gabby ride a Harley to the game?

R&B singer/songwriter Lauryn Hill, 38
    __________________________

You made sure to put that age :hahaha: cause she is looking hella old up yonder

Beta says:

Ms Sophia looks nice

weFukNorNah says:

Oprah I love you but your skirt looks like a drive thru car wash…. I respect my lesbian family tho

kamadiva says:

:hi: Diva! , I Heart, Jenie…and er’body else!

I gotta get back to :pc:

Sure don’t look like no “vegan/p0rn” diet worthy food Gabby is eating there :lol: I hope its her night to cheat.. no pun intended.

I just want Lauren to visit someone about her eyebrows. Other than that her makeup/face is GAWJUHS!

Oprah’s hair is pretty. :)

weFukNorNah says:

Jamaican dyck must drive u cray cuz lauryn ain’t right no more..she need to go back to joyful joyful lord we adore thee

I respect my lesbian family tho
    ——–

R&B singer/songwriter Lauryn Hill, 38
    __________________________

jeniefrumdabloc says:

You made sure to put that age :hahaha: cause she is looking hella old up yonder

:rofl: AND :casket: AND :dead:

Gabbriel seem like the type to get on ya damn nerves :no: I remember when I played ball there was always a fool in the stands working everyone damn nerves :no: annoying as hell …. Get some where and sit down :spank:

kahmmillion says:

:sideeye: Gabby still out here trying to be supportive….Couldn’t be me. At 41, I guess she’s just rolling with the punches so she doesn’t end up old and alone. :shrug:

We 6 days into the month!!! :wtf:

weFukNorNah says:

The woman in front of Gabby probably fuggin Wade too lol..

__________________________

THAT’S why Gabby was there!

weFukNorNah says:

Did Gabby ride a Harley to the game?
    ————
    She was in her niece’s closet :lol:

Caramel Rain says:

I like Gabbys jacket. Cute. Oprah looks good. Cute outfit. Lauryn? I thought it was Whitney Houston at firs glance

weFukNorNah says:

Memba on sister act Sheryl Lee Ralph fugged lauryns mental up so bad they had to play the intro of joyful joyful bout 4 times

kahmmillion says:

I wonder if Gabby went to visit her new stepson as well. :think:

***caption for Gabby’s picture***

“Who is that bytch giving Dwayne a towel and a cup while he sit on the bench?!!”

Everyone around Gabrielle looks as though they are saying “If this bish dont STFU and sit TF down!” :rofl:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

weFukNorNah says:
    Did Gabby ride a Harley to the game?
    ————
    She was in her niece’s closet

Sure as hell look like it :hahaha: then she is going to try and play it off and camouflage it with a black long sleeve :ha: nice try though

That pic with Gabby stuffing her face? Them hands look about 60 yrs old

—————-
    That stern face she always gives before that passive agressive smile? :rofl:

Is that Josie below Gabby? :lol:

*dresses up MsTake in Lauren’s whole outfit* :dead:

And Buttercup, YEP! You are correct! We can boycott any sponsors. AND you need to get some Charmin or something else for your bum :shakebutt: :lol:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:thinking: wonder if Gabs accompanied Wade to the BM’s house to ensure no more side babies came outta the visit :confused:

Buttercup says:

I would like to have a conversation with Ms. Hill concerning her song, “Consumerism.” I wonder if she thinks she’s a slave to materials and labels too. She always rocks nice pieces….all at once.

weFukNorNah says:

Gabby got a deep thought tho

Lauryn is still on her BS. Why she gotta be poster child for Goodwill???? Imma need a pic of Rohan man bidness. I wanna SEE what drove this bish to dress out of the Salvation Army.

Oprah looking old as hail. Man, them tig ol bitties look like they about to headed down to have a conversation with her feet.

That bra gotta be skrong.

Caramel Rain says:

Lord I want some nachos/tacos..

You can tell a lot by a person’s hands :no: I remember a guy in highschool :no: chile if you had to guess a age based on just his hand :oldman: chile he would at least be 60 lol

Buttercup says:

========
    But my mama said Charmin clogs the main line :wail:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

That bra gotta be skrong.

*********
    actually her back and shoulder would have to strong to hold up the bra.

weFukNorNah says:

Rohan Marley said.. bumbaclat me seed bag everyting is irie… me lik Di fat pum pum

@Man Oprah don’t look 60 maybe a overworked 49 year old. AND her tits are sitting up much higher than most 20, 30,40 year olds with long, flat tiddays. :rofl:

TELL ME IM LYING!! :eek:

Buttercup says:

Some of us have always had “mature” looking hands *rubs hands with Avon hand cream* :kona:

That bra gotta be skrong.

*********
    actually her back and shoulder would have to strong to hold up the bra

I just know SOMETHING strong. :yes:

weFukNorNah says:

Bet Oprah shoulders black from the bra scraps digging in her skin

I bet Gabby was the butt of everyone’s joke at the game. She shouldn’t sad quietly instead of bring attention to herself. She already can’t keep her man out of other women’s wombs.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

That bra gotta be skrong.

Blanche Devereaux says:

Lauryn….:facepalm:

I used to think she was so beautiful too now she looks older than my granny :no:

clogs the main line
    :facepalm:

Welllll, there’s gotta be another soft one :lol:
    This is serious business yo!

What cable network is broadcasting this? Do you know?

I bet Gabby was the but of everyone’s joke at the game. She shouldn’t sad quietly instead of bring attention to herself. She already can’t keep her man out of other women’s wombs.

Caramel Rain says:

Lord I want some nachos/tacos..
    —————
    me too… :wail:

Kdub/RWilliams
    I wish EYE could share in this convo :kona:

@RAZZ
    “Oprah don’t look 60 maybe a overworked 49 year old. AND her tits are sitting up much higher than most 20, 30,40 year olds with long, flat tiddays.

TELL ME IM LYING!!

I had to look at her age saying 60 a few times, then I went and researhced it cause you know Sandra will throw shade on your age.

I thought she looked 70 in this pic! Yall need to quit playin. :lol:

Man you tell that’s a thick azz “Acme” bra she wearing and her chit still sittin right next to her belly button. She take that bra off and I know she leave two dents in the floor from them phuckas hitting the ground.

I just put ten pumps worth of vaseline lotion on my hands :lol:

weFukNorNah says:

Wonder what type of drug Oprah would have been on had she not became famous…she look like she would smoke crack and play ball tickets

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

Why is Lauryn dressed like Zorro meets lil house on the prairie?! :blink: :nono:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

You can tell a lot by a person’s hands I remember a guy in highschool chile if you had to guess a age based on just his hand chile he would at least be 60 lol

********
    :rofl: :rofl: :oldman: < gabby hands

:2dance:
    :whistle:
    Traveled down the road and back Agane
    Your :heart: is true
    You’re a pal and a confidante
    :violin:
    And if you threw a Party
    Invited everyone you knewwwwww
    You would see the biggest gift would be from me
    And the card attached would say
    :love:

thought she looked 70 in this pic! Yall need to quit playin.
    ———–

essenze says:

Oprah looks very good for her age. Black don’t crack when you take care of it (good diet, no smoking, drugging, getting adequate sleep etc). I ain’t got nothing for Gabby. I’m going to give Lauryn a pass cuz Miseducation still knocks :-)

Buttercup says:

What cable network is broadcasting this? Do you know?
    ============
    It’s supposed to be PPV. They did one with Danny Bonaduce and Donny Osmond a few years ago. I think it was TNA wrestling or something or another.

WTH wrong with Lauryn :no: Just a shame, beautiful voice

overworked 49 year old
    ————
    :eek: :tea:

———–
    :ghost:

weFukNorNah says:

I know mfs in their 40s that look wayyyy worse than oprah…lark Voorhies looks 63 and a half

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Caramel Rain says:

Lord I want some nachos/tacos..
    —————
    me too…
    *************
    :wail: What we gone do?!
    I dont want this chicken and broccoli

essenze says:

Well im a part of the big titty crew and there is nothing wrong with a good bra to hold them boulders up. Shyt I pay a pretty penny for my bras. Don’t want my shyt hitting the floor lol

Some wan’ play young Lauryn like she dumb <<< No word on who playin grown up Lauryn. Cause Ro is gone…and you still dressing like Harriet Tubman. You almost 40 heffa. :no:

IF you dont get help at Charter…please get help somewhere.

Caramel Rain says:

DTTS… You :heart: the Golden Girls dont ya?!

Oprah look just like my granny in her 60s she could look worst :yes: But she does have money added

That is Josie and Floyd’s daughter, I think… Remember when she wore that lil grown up gown to the fight :lol:

Cause Ro is gone…and you still dressing like Harriet Tubman.
    ———–

Buttercup says:

===========

Lauryn dressed like she on Hee Haw

Caramel Rain says:

I’m finna make today my cheat day…

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

weFukNorNah says:

The woman in front of Gabby probably fuggin Wade too lol..

*pushes you into traffic* :lol: ’cause I swear I was gonna type that :rofl:

Milky says:

Hello ALL :wave: Why Lauryn looking like a 75 year old Whitney? and why in the heck is that girl lookin at Gabby like that? Like she want to bite it at the same damn time!

My uncle was saying couldnt nobody tell him that Oprah aint sexy with them billions of dollars she has. He says that she is one sexy MF! :rofl:

Yes Kenya.
    ————
    Kdub
    Her words from that song: “Now I don’t, I used to, Love him, Now I don’t” :rofl: :rofl: have always cracked me up!

These people get a lil money and go stone cold crazy :rofl:

singer/songwriter Lauryn Hill, 38
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    WHAT SONG DID LAURYN WRITE????????????????????????????????????

Hope you aint talking about them songs the ghostwriters wrote on Miseducation? That Tommy Motolla had to dayum pay to STFU and sit the fugg down. :eek:

THing & RWilliams, that’s Floyd’s BM. SO maybe yall right! :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:wtf: Lauryn trying to steal my housecoat swag?? She got it all wrong. DTTS must’ve designed this.
    @IS: No the lady came from a financial staffing agency and temped during Christmas to get out EOY grants and donations. When a spot came open she applied and I guess they felt like she’s been here and hired her. But I promise you she is either missing a tooth or its mad short. I saw space. It’s 2014 and people still missing teeth :crying1:
    @Man: you want me to ask her WHAT DAT MOUF DO? It’s gummy in the middle :eatme:

Razz n Tazz n Such says:

Caramel Rain says:

Lord I want some nachos/tacos..
    —————
    me too…
    *************
    What we gone do?!
    I dont want this chicken and broccoli
    ————–
    Well we are having a burger burner at work here tomorrow and it’s with the thing buns and turkey burgers…. I’m going to be in semi heaven… like the Jack Mormons be.

Today I will have to eat my salad and be happy. :cry:

Now “Lost Ones” will always be my song.

Told yall that song had me in my car like :facepalm: I guess this mean The Fugess is not getting byke together. First time I heard it.

That song is forever fuego.

77 Caramel Rain says:

I’m finna make today my cheat day…
    ———-
    Don’t let man catch you.. he lookin for tiddays today :lol:

weFukNorNah says:

Anyone ever used molly maids?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

DTTS… You :heart: the Golden Girls dont ya?!
    Well she do look :gossip: like Dorothy ZBornak so what you expect???

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

And she prolly up there pooting all over the place and not even saying ‘scuse me! :rolleyes:

essenze says:

Off topic: Am the only one who finds myself annoyed when someone is using the washroom while on their cell? That is so unsanitary to me. Is the convo that important that you risk getting bodily fluid pathogens on your phone/by your mouth?

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Don’t let man catch you.. he lookin for tiddays today
    ***********
    :rofl: Silly…I dont think he’ll like these. HE wants some Oprah tits. I cannot oblige. I only have one C.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:newpost: About DTTS …. Apparently somebody was strong enough to flip cars Deebo….. :cell: Or not that kind of flip???

IsThisThingOn…Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

weFukNorNah says:
    The woman in front of Gabby probably fuggin Wade too lol..
    *pushes you into traffic* :lol: ’cause I swear I was gonna type that

:huh: <<<Gabriel reading this comment :cell:

Buttercup says:

It’s 2014 and people still missing teeth :crying1:
    ===========
    Every member of the cast of Black Ink is missing a tooth. I don’t know why Cesar won’t offer them dental insurance. :cry:

Mimi?

Caramel Rain says:

Well she do look like Dorothy ZBornak so what you expect???
    ********

Taken :wail:

Anyone ever used molly maids?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    When she get there Imma need you to say “HEY MAID” in a Joseline Hernandez voice okay?

weFukNorNah says:

He won’t even offer Dutchess lip balm

Ms Peaches says:

Lauryn needs to give Sheila E back her hat. Why is Sandra Rose watermark covering Gabby’s rang finger. Maybe she aint wearing it? And finally, I wish Oprah would give me her used hair like Kandi’s does her best friend. Lady O’s hair be tight.

Essence, some Nasty Mofos on here be fonting FROM THEE BATHROOM.

I’m not gonna say any names though :eek:

essenze says:

Dfl

IsThisThingOn...Turn my Mic Byke On! :mad: says:

:rofl: @Taken
    (I still refuse to believe her though) :tea:

I Run New York says:

weFukNorNah says:

“I wish I could cheat on my gf and she still support me like gabby…that’s love….or stupidity. .either way I wouldn’t mind dating a mindless bish”

Would you marry one?

West Coast Chick says:

kamadiva says:

Lauryn looks like a reject from ROOTS

___________________________

:casket:

m9ser1 says:

money mayweather BM still see them checks i see. and brings her daughter with her so it wont seems she spent all the money

Un_LIKE_Any_OTHER says:

kamadiva says:

_____________________________________________

:dead: Your comment literally had me LOL! Best comment on earth

Sheena215267 says:

Correct me if Im wrong or not but isnt that light skin woman in front of Gabby Mayweather’s baby mother…MMMMM HMMM YULLLP THATS HER!