John Legend and Chrissy Tiegen fresh out of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Beach House Party in NYC

R&B crooner John Legend, 35, and his supermodel wife Chrissy Teigen were seen leaving the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Party together in NYC last night. Teigen, 28, is one of the models featured on the 2014 SI Swimsuit issue. Teigen made headlines yesterday when she told gossip blog TMZ.com that she allows her husband, John, to be a man. She said she doesn’t care if he stares at other women — she knows he’s going to do it anyway. In fact, she said she loves it when John brings other women home to their bed. “We’re pretty open to that kind of thing,” Teigen said. Theirs is a marriage that will last the test of time.
Photo: JDH Imagez / Splash News

Mel B Celebrates Daughter Phoenix's Birthday at Mr. Chow

Former Spice Girls singer Melanie “Mel B” Brown celebrated daughter Phoenix Chi Gulzar’s birthday at Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills, CA, last night. They say young Phoenix bats for the other team. This is what happens when young girls do not form a healthy bond with their fathers. Having a father in a girl’s life is crucial to her emotional growth and development. Phoenix’s dad is former Dutch dancer Jimmy Gulzar. Mel B and Guizar divorced in 2000. Guizar cited Brown’s breast implants among the reasons for the divorce. Mel ended up paying him $4.6M USD alimony.
Photo: INFphoto.com

Skylar Diggins at the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Beach House in NYC

WNBA star Skylar Diggins (who is rumored to pitch for the other team) showed off her lanky legs as she exited the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Beach House Party in NYC on Tuesday.
Photo: Blayze / Splash News

Karrueche Tran

If socialite Karrueche Tran and singer Chris Brown had a son, he would probably look like this kid. Karrueche posted these adorable pics on her Instagram page today. The young entrepreneur bides her time with friends and family while waiting for Brown to be released from court-ordered anger management rehab.
Photo: Instagram.com

211 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, Mel B, Karrueche Tran, Skylar Diggins”

Chile look at that strut on John Legend :hahaha:

Mel and Skylar look cute :tea: I have nothing else

Mr.BluPhi says:

John and Chrissy look like they have the same “walk” ….

In fact, she said she loves it when John brings other women home to their bed.

Chile :tea:

How long is Chris rehab for anyways ? :tea:

Lol @ the idea John would bring a woman…lol

I like her pumps heads over to Victoria secret :pc:

weFukNorNah says:

Skylar can get it….mels daughter will be a stud soon

I’m sorry, Phoenix has a father figure in her life, though.. even YEW said that you don’t have to be a childs biological father to be a father in their life.

69 says:

“They say young Phoenix bats for the other team. This is what happens when young girls do not form a healthy bond with their fathers. Having a father in a girl’s life is crucial to her emotional growth and development. ”
    Well damn. Boys and girls without skrong mens in their life end up gay.

Sandra some psychologist say that it is imperative that sons see their fathers naked in order to properly develop mentally. What you think about this?

And secondly, chirrens without their mommas (since we know the results on no daddies) what happens with them? :waiting:

Smonae says:

Am I the only one that doesnt get the hype ovr Chrissy? :shrugs: This chile aint got no curves :no:

weFukNorNah says:

If she bats for the other team she got it honest bc I heard her mom did too

69 says:

:spank:

Let Sandra have her moment. You know she changed opinions more than the wind changes direction. :eek:

Phoenix looks like she’s pissed to be there :rofl:

weFukNorNah says:

@smonae I agree. . I’m not into lslh much..and I’m not into women that look like trannies..

They don’t have anymore :cry:

RWilliams :hahaha:

69 says:

Skylar

:lick: :hump: :skeet: :yes:

Koochie and Skylar could GET… IT! :yes:

Straight plow machine!
    :danban1:

Chrissy looks scary as chit in this first picture. @69 it’s : blow :

===========
    So it’s a man’s responsibility to be fruitful by multiplying the earth and being there for his children?

Did Chrissy get cheek implants :huh:

Do we have to list it as a “rumor” that female basketball player :licks: from time to time? :think:

weFukNorNah says:

Guess this whole post is about guys cause that’s all I see… beauty and the beard and pariah

Anna says:

Smonae says:

Am I the only one that doesnt get the hype ovr Chrissy? This chile aint got no curves

~~~~~~~~~
    She has no filter. She makes John look bad.

________________________

Yeah, ok she said she loves it when John brings other women home to their bed. :lol:

She musta meant “female attire” or something.

He look like he got more hips than her in this pic too. :facepalm:

:wtf:

69 says:

Wasn’t it TLC who said they like it licked from the back? :thinking:

I’d let Skylar sit on my face they way my co-worker sits on his wife’s face. :yes:

Jenie :kiss:

*gays

They say young Phoenix bats for the other team.

How old is “she” to bat for any team?? I mean, she clearly “warming up in the batter’s box” for team :lick: but she might not have batted yet. :shrugs:

Cubarican says:

Chrissy does not look 28 in the face. It just looks off.

weFukNorNah says:

She just trying to set john’s azz up..it won’t last ..give it 5 yrs… interracial relationships as well as gay relationships very seldom last… Once John’s career is over and he’s playing at fairs she will be on to the next.. monkey bar bitches swing from one to the next

Buttercup says:

the way my co-worker sits on his wife’s face.
    ============
    Ummmm, WHET?!

@JUST LOOKING
    ““Sports Illustrated” swimsuit model Chrissy Teigen isn’t the selfish type — telling TMZ, she doesn’t care if her husband John Legend ogles at other hot women … in fact, she loves it.

Prolly happy he lookin at women and not men… as per usual.

Cubarican says:

Chrissy does not look 28 in the face. It just looks off.

She looks 48 :tea:

Chrissy does not look 28 in the face. It just looks off.

She do look old in the face in this pic. :yes:

That poor baby boy had Koochie’s mouf up on him. :sad:

Who knows where her mouf been? :shrugs:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Has Chrissy done something to her face. She looks like a off. Her cheeks look like Madames

SOTHERNGRL says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Kind of chit is this right here. Keep heffas outcho bedroom.Someone is learning this hard lesson now. IT. DONT. HELP.

SOTHERNGRL says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:thankyou: smh !

cteastcoast says:

Skylar mmmm

:eek:

Who learning this lesson now?
    :popcorn:

BCinKS says:

Chrissy and JL look like to 2 homegirls walking home from the bar drunk. :coffee:

Chrissy need to have lunch wit Tiny :coffee:

BCinKS says:

Chrissy and JL look like to 2 homegirls walking home from the bar drunk.
    —–

Long time no font!

@WE FUK
    “I wonder how celebrities feel when they sit and think if I was a regular guy working at a kiosk in the mall would this person even look at me no less marry me….”

Of course not. The reason half of them are celebrities is because they truly felt they were “great” before anyone else did.

So in their mind, it comes as no surprise when someone “loves” them. That ego is what truly pushes them past other people with equal or even more talent.

**see Jay Z/Kanye West/All black atheletes**

capricorn83 says:

In fact, she said she loves it when John brings other women home to their bed. “We’re pretty open to that kind of thing,” Teigen said
    ——————————

That’s Chrissy’s quote but she said nothing about bringing other women home. Always reaching… :tea:

BCinKS says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

BCinKS says:
    Chrissy and JL look like to 2 homegirls walking home from the bar drunk.
    —–
    Long time no font!
    February 19, 2014 at 10:28 am
    —————————
    “They” were watching.

@BCinKS were you fresh as hell though? :lol:

weFukNorNah says:

Body language. .look at how John is touching her… He looks like “lemme stroke her hand for the cameras” cheeseeee

Paint Chrissy yellow and she would be confused for Sponge Bob.

@ Smonae says:

And her face is old and hard and nothing to write home about either. :no:

But what I’m trying to figure out is why JL’s coat isn’t around Chrissy’s shoulders and it’s snow on the ground/cold outside.. bish you aint that fabulous

@WE FUK
    Heck, I’m a regular chic, I ain’t got time for kiosk dude. Go on with that. :nono:

Heck, I’m a regular chic, I ain’t got time for kiosk dude. Go on with that.
    ———-
    But he got a job though :lol: most of the time they make decent to good money…

weFukNorNah says:

Wasn’t yall the ones 2 weeks ago talmbout it’s ok to date sanitation workers and bus drivers

@ BCinKS says:

:lol: :dead:

Sometime Chrissy look cute sometimes she don’t :shrugs:

——-
    ION remma who said it wasn’t and ION remma who said it was, but they make good money and have good benefits. :yes:

Just reading where juror #4 said she wanted to convict michael dunn if murder

@Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

:lol: Chrissy knew it was cold out there. I don’t blame JL. Doesn’t make sense that both of them get the flu.

weFukNorNah says:

Yall made it seem like a job was a job..everyone else said I was wrong for staying in my tax bracket….When I had a job

SOTHERNGRL says:

((((((((((((((((((((
    No Dear you are not cause I’m right there with you like what the what ION get it.

SOTHERNGRL says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:lol: I hear that :yes:

Just Looking says:

San ah make ya dance says:

Sometime Chrissy look cute sometimes she don’t :shrugs:
    ++++++++++++
    SOTHERNGRL says:

++++++++++++++
    as Grandma usta say, her mouth cut funny :tea:

Kah- Yeah she should have brought her ass a coat, but I would think for camera’s sake he would drape his coat on her shoulders til they got inside. :lol:

weFukNorNah says:

Whether you know about other women or not when he get that thang sucked good and that good wet wet..those home visits will start to be a one on one without u

Whole bottom part of her face is :yes:

SOTHERNGRL says:

:nono: @Man Hail you know who.

Smonae says:

as Grandma usta say, her mouth cut funny
    :dead:
    I take it granny in the south :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

Yeah, I this was Dear Ms. Sandra was a misquote, I don’t think funny mouth chic said she cool with women in her bedroom.

———–
    :shrug: idk who “y’all is” cause I don’t beleeb I was present in that font. But to me so long as it’s honest money and you’re taking care of what you need to, I’m kewl. :cool:

SOTHERNGRL says:

:nun: Amen @Smonae

Hush razz

My thing is, why give a man “til the end of the year” to marry her, if you’re only going to allow someone else in your bed with him? If that was the case she may as well have just played the GF roll, but then again, she could be just wanting the $$$$$

She look like madame from solid gold

FuturedocDonte says:

Is Man or some of the other fellas here?
    I’ve got to know if y’all think that’s really skylar in them Pron shots :thinking:

Buttercup says:

I worked at a wireless store in college. I made close to $40K a year for 2-25 hours of work a week. When I left, I had my pension rolled over. A dude working in a kiosk probably wouldn’t be able to afford the eating out and vacations I like to take, but he ain’t broke either.

Beta says:

Who watched the Haves

SOTHERNGRL says:

She look like madame from solid gold
    *******************
    Look up top I swear I think this was the 1st comment I made cause I promise that is who she looks just like.

Beta says:

Who watched the Haves

I forgot :smack: I taped it though :yes: The acting on that show :rofl: is a hot mess

Fantasia borrowed a kiosk dude :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

Jenie :waves:

Just Looking says:

A dude working in a kiosk probably Wouldn’t be able to afford the eating out and vacations I like to take
    Exactly + Plus all the other Plus Plus life items.

Majority of people just be in here talking :yes: :hahaha:

@Buttuh- thank you. LoL I know two people working at a phone kiosk somewhere and one that works in the actual phone service store. The one that works in the store has three kids and is fine, the other two are single and making good money. They sell their asses off, but they make good money. :lol:

Beta says:

Yes Jenie but it was good last night

Smonae says:

So come to find out Kenya never even gave the money to that charity Saving Our Daughters
    :facepalm:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

John looks like when he takes off his pants he has a thong on :buttshake: and he got a fatty….
    If they bringing anybody to the bedroom their name would start with T and end with dack in the mouth :stop:

I need a dude that work on foreign cars :yes: :nun:

:facepalm:
    ——–
    Word? Where you see that at?

IDK why I opened this damn protein bar..SMH

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I missed Haves and BMJ *plugs ears* LA LA LA LA LA…
    SR post the episode please so I can watch it on my lunch beak :pray:

Smonae I saw that :no: Chile her and NeNe both a damn mess

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I need a dude that work on foreign cars
    ——-
    Now these muhfawkers right here :yes: hunty :lol:

Razz is that Prince in yo gravie?? I never did understand whether he was a man or woman. Sort of like lil Richard. Confuse me soo :no:

NeNe issued an appology for acting an ass… I hadn’t seen it, but I hear it isn’t sincere. :|

Fantasia borrowed a kiosk dude :hahaha:
    ________
    She shole did :yes:

@Have and Have NOts – This sounds weird, but I don’t like how it’s shot or the camera/lighting they use. #dontjudge :kona:

Razz I’m trying to tell ya :yes:

@San yes. :lol: He confused me too but my “elders” would always ensure I knew he liked women. :lol:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Nope cause she followed it up with the blame game :nono: them broads have issues :no:

Buttercup says:

Razz, I thought I was balling when my rent was only $600 a month :lol: I had great benefits, worked about 4-5 hours a day, and got tuition reimbursement. If a guy can’t afford to take all of us (he, I, and lil butter) on vacay, I don’t mind chipping in. If we’re building a future together, then we’ll work things out together.

Where the fawk is Fay so we can discuss that video we watched last night :rofl:

weFukNorNah says:

She probably didn’t make money at the charity..those bidders looked hired

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

——–
    Well duh. :lol: I knew that when she set that fake mess up. She had 3 :chickenhead: there and the men they were auctioning off looked like SPEDS. While Nene was wrong in her approach I agreed with her assessment . Kenya is a phony and did it for show not charity. I mean how you invite me to be a BRIDEMAID via evite and never talk to me about it ???

I missed Haves and BMJ
    ===========
    You let Mr.T open that housecoat last night, didn’t ya?

Buttercup says:

I don’t like how it’s shot or the camera/lighting they use.
    ==========
    Not weird at all. I always say Tyler needs a Sony camera or something.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

——–
    Yeah, I read that….

Those bidders looked hired and EXTREMLY TIRRRRRED and look like thye needed some charity. :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

———-
    :warning: Don’t do it :stop: I almost got excommunicated yesterday saying I don’t get the hype. I even said he is a gifted musician but that wasn’t enough. Don’t her branded a :hater: :lol:

@Taken – :stop: Do no talk about PRINCE. I will start a petition :ban:

:winky: Seriously don’t talk about him :mad:

@San B*ssip

I just saw a picture of someone compairing dutchess’s crusty lips to a dry, cracked glazed donut. (the kind you eat not lick) :rofl:

Smonae says:

So Keyna put on that damn show for nothing,, Nene went in on Twitta too :hahaha: just messy

————
    :hahaha: I don’t give a dmn :no: I’m still sooo very confused. Please don’t bring the hater stuff up :rolleyes: If that’s the case we all haters you know :eek:

Just Looking says:

Saving Our Daughters said they got $500.00 but not sure if was NeNe or Kenya :shrug:

Just Looking says:

12 hours – This is from Saving Our Daughters Website – I don’t read other blogs. :tea:

On February 16, 2014, Saving Our Daughters was mentioned on the episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta as being honored with a fundraiser on its behalf.

Our charity was contacted by publicist April Love to get approval and give notice of this upcoming event. Much to our delight, we were indeed honored to be chosen. After all, one of our largest financial contributors, Mrs. NeNe Leakes who has been responsible for contributions in the thousands of dollars throughout the years, is a member of the cast. Days later, to our surprise Ms. Love did contact me and inform me that she had decided to terminate her company’s involvement with this event. At that point, Ms. Moore contacted me to continue moving forward with the event as purposed and planned. This call took place a day before the event was scheduled to take place. Upon seeing the event unfold on TV, it was noticed that Ms. Kenya Moore stated that she was giving this charitable event in honor of Mrs. Leakes, with Saving Our Daughters as the recipient of the proceeds from the charity event. Honorees at this point were switched without our knowledge, but again, we are appreciative of any and all support for the organization. Had we been made aware that this fundraising event was in honor of Mrs. Leakes, we certainly would have been present with the plaques and certificates of appreciation that we currently have to present to Mrs. Leakes for her outstanding efforts and support for Saving Our Daughters. This would have been the perfect opportunity for us to honor her, as well.

We were not aware of this and it appears that Mrs. Leakes wasn’t aware either. The light in which Saving Our Daughters was depicted was less than favorable. The organization received several calls from other supporters about our involvement in this event. They were extremely disappointed and felt that the organization was being taken advantage of. We go on record by stating that we at Saving our Daughters have never and will not ever be involved in any drive where the exact purpose is not clear, stated or held to with only approved changes. We would not ever jeopardize our continuing support from our friends by being a part of what appears to have been tainted from the start.

In closing, Ms. Kenya Moore stated that thousands of dollars were raised at this event. To protect the integrity of Saving Our Daughters, our records show that we did not receive any of the proceeds raised from Ms. Moore’s masquerade ball. However, we do appreciate the contribution we did receive of $500 for our annual Christmas doll drive for children

Beta says:

Butter who you telling when I was in college my rent was 425 I’m talking some serious stuntin :lol:

@Buttuh I will give almost anything for my rent to be $690 again :rofl:

Taken true!!!

Somebody at work said she held that charity to pay her car note, since there is no African prince in her life :hahaha:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

@Buttuh I will give almost anything for my rent to be $690 again .

Them days is long gone :lol: well if you trying to stay somewhere decent, without having to dodge bullets :lol:

capricorn83 says:

Kenya forwarded texts and cancelled checks to B Scott…they are on his blog. Somebody is lying somewhere

JMO says:

Beta says:

____________________________________________________________

$425 for rent?? Who was your roommate? Jesus?? :lol:

JMO says:

@Just lookin :hug:

Prince is at Essence Festival this year. Are you going? :waiting:

JMO says:

Beta says:

____________________________________________________________

$425 for rent?? Who was your roommate? Jesus??
    ———–
    LMAO!!!
    @JEnie- Here for $690 it wouldn’t be bad- only thing is, is that the land scape would look so damn dry :lol:

Buttercup says:

:hahaha: I’m looking to move back to GA this summer. If I end up in the town I went to college in, I’m going straight back to my old landlord. I still talk to him on a regular basis, and he has a duplex open, and I know he would hold it for me until I came back. It’s just enough room for lil butter and I, but I would stack checks to put down a hefty down payment for a house when I’m ready to purchase.

Beta says:

JMO nobody :lol: I held it down all by my lonesome I worked at Olive Garden,a hardware store, and cleaned apts on the weekend

_________________________

Cancelled checks don’t mean it went where it was supposed to go! :lol:

JMO says:

@Just lookin :hug:
    Prince is at Essence Festival this year. Are you going? :waiting:
    @Essentric – I would love to go, see my first imarginary lover. Not though, we have Int’l Travel plans around that time, …I went to Essence once and was like, I’m good. :tea:

How about you? Typically about this time, rooms are sold out.

From what I saw there was a check for 500 and one for 1000 , :thinking: is that all the money she raised ?

felinelurker says:

Lawd, The View is playing the clip from RHOA when mama Joyce went off via voicemail. smh

JMO says:

@Beta really?? Kudos to you! I don’t think I couldve done all that

@Butter that sounds like a nice plan! :thumbsup:

Buttercup says:

Kenya should be so :ashamed: of herself. Nothing from the masquerade ball? Despicable!

July 2 – 6

Hyatt Daily Rate
    Average Daily Rate
    464.00 USD1

Ummm no, our hotel room a week later in France is less and I think it comes with more than supa hot air, vagrants and….. never mind.

JMO says:

@Just I’m going. I’ve gone before and it was fun. Its me and 8 or 9 other women. We have our tickets but we’re getting rooms soon.

WHY is my plane ticket $600+ though?! Stupid holiday. I’ll find a way around that though :think:

“…certainly would have been present with the plaques and certificates of appreciation that we currently have to present to Mrs. Leakes for her outstanding efforts and support for Saving Our Daughters.”

this is what i said yesterday… where were the representatives from the charity????? kenya wanted to put on a costume and make an entrance because she obviously still craves the attention and acknowledgement she never received from her mother. it’s sad that she’s scarred by her lack of relationship w/her mother, but your hurt is never a good excuse for bad behavior.

I need to offer to clean college dorms/apartments on the weekends :lol:

JMO says:

@Just yea I know. Its much more expensive than I thought. I didn’t realize that until after we bought tickets :tape:

My plane ticket out the country was about the same smh

Buttercup says:

I need to offer to clean college dorms/apartments on the weekends
    ===========
    Don’t do it Miss Celie! Those are the nastiest people ever. I’m not bashing. I did have a housekeeper when I was in college…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

You let Mr.T open that housecoat last night, didn’t ya?
    —————-
    :ashamed: He was on top of me

Just Looking says:

I’ll find a way around that though :think:
    This I know :tea:

Skeezer :rofl:

:winky:
    Not paying $600 to fly there :nono: No way Jose

Beta says:

I wish I could go to Essence and see Prince but nobody else wants to go

Buttercup says:

Now y’all have me looking for jobs in Athens. I miss that place!

weFukNorNah says:

Carmen..what chu call cyrstal fuh?

My plane ticket out the country was about the same smh
    _______
    Yeah exactly

Beta says:

Yes Razz listen to Butter :no: ion know how I did it

Athens ga?

Athens ga?
    =======
    :yes:

He was on top of me
    ===========
    Then you decided to flip it, drop it, twerk it, pop it on him. Y’all so nasty!

Can we get a newpost :cry:

I was there 2 weeks ago and u couldn’t deal..that’s where my boo does her drill

Jon Stewart Highlights The Racist Idiocy Behind Stand Your Ground Laws

By: Justin Baragona more from Justin Baragona
    Wednesday, February, 19th, 2014, 10:07 am

During Tuesday night’s episode of The Daily Show, host Jon Stewart started the show off by discussing the verdict in the Michael Dunn trial. Dunn was convicted of attempted murder, but not convicted of the actual murder of Jordan Davis, who was killed by Dunn after Dunn fired nine shots into the teenagers’ fleeing car. Stewart showed clips from the trial and pointed out the silliness and outright lunacy of Dunn’s defense.

Stewart picked out moments from the trial to show just how outrageous Dunn’s defense of his actions really were. Dunn said he has ear sensitivity from a diving incident and that the teens’ loud music hurt his ‘good’ ear. Yet, he also said that once he asked the teens to turn down their music, they did. He rejected that he referred to their music as ‘thug music.’ Instead, Dunn said he would have most likely called it ‘rap crap.’

Stewart also highlighted how Dunn seemed to state that the courts have a bias towards blacks. Because, apparently, blacks really want to go to jail more often than whites. The courts are doing black people a real favor by incarcerating them at a greater clip than the white population, per Dunn’s reasoning. The courts are obviously racist towards white people by keeping them out of jail.

Stewart then stated that even though Michael Dunn chased after the car while it was fleeing and kept shooting, even though none of the teens inside were armed, Dunn was still able to not be convicted of murder. He said how could Dunn be considered standing his ground when it appeared that he was gaining ground on the teenagers trying to get away. He then brought on Jessica Williams to discuss the aftermath of the trial.

Williams completely killed it in her segment. She proclaimed that this verdict was the cherry on top of the sh*t sandwich that is Black History Month. After making some jokes about how crappy it is for African-Americans to be given a terrible month like February to celebrate their history, she then moved into discussing what black teenagers can do to avoid scaring white people and being shot. Essentially, they just need to stay inside, avoid hanging with other black teenagers and never listen to music.

She ended the segment by literally dropping the mic after stating that “Stand Your Ground defense is like bleach, it works miracles for whites but it will ruin your colors.” This was after pointing to the fact that the Stand Your Ground law only works one percent of the time for blacks.

Once again, you have to hand it to Jon Stewart and his team. Whenever we need someone to cut through all of the BS, he is the man.

Buttercup says:

Why didn’t you like it, RWilli?

Bad Influence says:

my gawd Chrissy is so fcking unattractive #barf

Chris’ bew KomputerHacker looks kewt in those pics..

yeah, thats all i got. Hows er’bawdy dern?? :hug: s

FuturedocDonte says:

Does anybody watch Paternity Court?

They got the lead singer from the ” Chi-lites” daughter up here trying to argue paternity. She want her royalties :coffee:

sassyshe says:

Kenya is an attention whore who was tryna butter up nene to keep her job, try to get some relevance in hollywood (rather than the straight to dvd chic she is) and thought shed be the new queen b when nene left. When things fell apart for nene tv wise she thought shed shame nene to get more tv time because lets be real kenya has no story line unless shes being messy

Felt like bun fukk Egypt. .no mall..white folks etc

Beta says:

Bad gal :waves:

Bad Influence says:

hey Beta bew! :waves:

Felt like bun fukk Egypt. .no mall..white folks etc
    ==========
    I understand how some people wouldn’t like it. I prefer to shop at the boutiques downtown. When I wanted to experience the fast life, I would go to honey dip’s place when he lived in Dunwoody. I’m originally from a VERY small town in South GA. Athens is perfect for me.

Buttercup where u from Albany lol..jk

Buttercup where u from Albany lol..jk
    ===========
    30 minutes away. We used to have to go to the mall in Albany, because we don’t have one :hahaha:

weFukNorNah says:

Moultrie? I went to Albany state and I worked at job corps then I transferred. .

Nawl child, Cordele.

Oh it was ppl from there that went to job corps

Oh it was ppl from there that went to job corps
    =========
    My brothers went. The older one only went so that he could help the younger one, because he ain’t too bright.

Buttercup says:

I guarantee you that if you throw out some names, I would at least know of them. It’s toooooo small.

weFukNorNah says:

I helped with the athletics dept… I was there from 2001 to summer of 2002.. I had to go…mfs was bad

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Jon Stewart Highlights The Racist Idiocy Behind Stand Your Ground Laws
    By: Justin Baragona more from Justin Baragona
    Wow! Thanks Ashy :kiss:

Good Read

weFukNorNah says:

They use to all hang at the greyhound station lol

Beta says:

Where is Sandra?

I was there from 2001 to summer of 2002
    ==========
    I think my brothers were there around that time. Maybe a little earlier.

weFukNorNah says:

Sandra must be running errands fuggin up someone’s day on twitter

Whose coming to ciaa?

Whose coming to ciaa?
    :shrug: It’s some money to be made down there though.

Food…Day Parties..That’s my goal may next year…

You going?

69 says:

Wait. Who talking about Albany and Moultrie? Them my peepas part of the woods. Southwest Georgia stand up! :fistbump:

Afiya says:

:wave: Good Day Roses.

I have nothing for this post but can one of you skolars tell me what ‘thot’ stands for or mean? Thanks.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Bad :hugs: Up there looking all GOODT

Buttercup says:

69, I was born and bred in SoWeGa.

Afiya, thot=that hoe out there (I think)

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

CIAA …. She trying to set somebody up. DENY. DENY. DENY. I will NOT be in attendance :kona:

69 says:

Buttercup

I love it down there. From Tallahassee up to Albany. From Valdosta to Bainbridge. Gots family all around them parts of the 229 and 850. I was partially raised there too. Where you from?

69 says:

Practically* not partially

Cordele, The Watermelon Capital of the World :lol:

Afiya says:

:wave: Good Day Roses.

:hahaha: I asked this the other week (That ho3 over there) :rofl: hell I didn’t know either

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Butter :whistle: I been draking… WALLERMELON

Afiya says:

Thanks Butter, sounds like it could also mean ‘that hoe over there’ :grill:

Afiya says:

:rofl: @Jenie Got it mommy! :hug:

I been draking… WALLERMELON
    ========
    If you catch me after I’ve been drankin, I’m sure I would pronounce it like Bey tool. Wallermelon :rofl:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So this is it huh.. This post… Okay… I guess SR wants me to go back to work. I just KNEW ya’ll was in here cutting up with 50-11 posts. OH :eek:

Diva says: