Singer Usher looking very sporty in a Davy Crockett Coonskin hat as he leaves James Pearse clothing store in Beverly Hills, Ca

Singer Usher was spotted craning his neck to gawk at a woman as he departed a clothing store in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Thursday. Usher wore a Davy Crockett Coonskin hat and gold metallic Air Jordan 3s as he left the James Perse mens store. He arrived on the west coast earlier in the day, after an Atlanta jury convicted a family friend in the Jet Ski death of Kile Glover, the 11-year-old son of Usher’s ex-wife, Tameka Raymond.
Photos: GoldenEye /London Entertainment and Polite Paparazzi for Splash News

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian seen leaving Milk Studios

Kim Kardashian dressed warmly in fur and velvet as she and baby daddy Kanye West braved the New York snow to shop for baby clothes for their daughter, North West, on Thursday.
Photos: Blayze and Splash News

Jamie Foxx walking around Miami Beach,Florida

Actor/comedian Jamie Foxx can’t get enough of the pretty ladies as he strolled around Miami Beach, Florida yesterday.
Photo: Splash News

Jennifer Lopez attends American Idol 13 Finalists Party - Los Angeles

Jennifer Lopez attended the American Idol 13 Finalists Party at Fig and Olive in Los Angeles, CA on Thursday.
Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News

242 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Usher Raymond, Jamie Foxx, Jennifer Lopez”

Americcan Idol not cancelled yet :blink:

I like Kim’s Jacket :yes: :

Why Usher :no: I’d rock the h&ll out of Jlo dress tho :tea:

Gynecomastia says:

I wonder what the Idol ratings are like. They really did Mariah wrong thinking drama would bring in the viewers. Hopefully they are still tanking.

I use to watch AI just to see the auditions :lol: Was too funny

says:

HATE Jlo’s dress!

that bish KNOW her plastic surgeon is the BEST in hollywood! :nun: #flawless

Jamie know he love them yt hoes aint it? :tea:

Jenny, your kiss is downstairs :tea:

San, they used to have folks on there that just ‘wanted to be on tv’ :lol:

Fay :gossip: he GOTS to keep them around him to fool folks :rofl: :rofl:

Gynecomastia says:

Is that Fayla? Oh :tea:

goat76 says:

Goat :lol: wait what? How much your parent owe? If you don’t mind sharing of course.
    ———————————–
    Fukcer owe $120k for me and my sister.

Terrible teeth on those two..

KyCakes says:

Jamie is starting to look like that old, dirty Uncle…

That “Whatch out there, now” type.. :lol:

Beta says:

Jlo looks cute

kanye’s outfit is not approved :banned:

Buttercup says:

There are some very interesting things going on in these photos.

I have a pounding headache… :no:

K & K alway so damn extra! :smack:

Jamie and his stick figures! :smh:

J-Lo dress is cute but the shoes are not! :no:

LISTEN LADIES (about downstairs): Just because a man smiles and you and throws some dollars at you while you are WORKING, does not mean you MUST open your legs to him. If you see $$$ signs because this man has smiled and tells you some sappy story about how pretty you are and you take him home or go home with him, the consequences are really on YOU. Learn to pick your men better if your looking for a husband. Most of these hoes see entertainer and trapping, STOP IT, just :stop: it’s not cute. Ain’t nobody rape these hoes, all they saw was money and gossiped to their friends that they fukked a wrapper. STOP BEING HOES!!!

:kona:

OTB you know they on got no dental…they just there for the Jamie experience :rofl:

Gynecomastia says:

Jamie know he love them yt hoes aint it?

Can you blame him? They know how to take a punch and keep it moving. Yall wanna wait til a brotha sleep and throw hot grits on him :tea: Have me walk’n round lookin like Freddy Kruger for the rest of my life? No mam :nono:

:lol: Jamie Foxx with them ol “two-dimensional” azz hoes!

Goat dizamm. :shocked: Yall talk to him?? Maintain a relationship, I mean.

I think 120k is the estimate for one child from birth to 18 now.

Scratch! Its 241k. :phew: thas middle income folks.

Gynecomastia says:

:hug: I’m sure it is :no: I didn’t even know the show still came on

DTS :hug: thank you for my kiss

Buttercup says:

Fukcer owe $120k for me and my sister.
    =============
    :shocked: If I were your mom, I would still try to collect. I don’t even touch lil butter’s cs. I intend on giving it to him once he becomes of age.

SummerBaby says:

I like Kim’s coat & Jlo’s dress.

PhatCakes :lol: !!! He is! And I’m a fan but sheesh. :no: creepy!

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

I have a pounding headache… :no:

*holds up 4 fingers* :grill: Have you drank your 4 oz. today RAZZLE? :eek:

goat76 says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

@Goat- Ashiiiiid if my diddy paid back AWL of the back support he owes it’d be 45K RIGHT NOW :eek:
    That more than I make..
    And I told my mom if she ever started getting a check for that back pay to send some my way….. SHe said HAIL NAWL like Miss Sophia. :cry: *gabby lip*————-
    We got the same momma. My mom ended up getting some money unexpectedly because that fukcer got sick or hurt and they(Social Security) end up cutting a couple of checks. I think she gave me a couple of hunduns.

LISTEN LADIES (about downstairs): Just because a man smiles and you and throws some dollars at you while you are WORKING, does not mean you MUST open your legs to him. If you see $$$ signs because this man has smiled and tells you some sappy story about how pretty you are and you take him home or go home with him, the consequences are really on YOU. Learn to pick your men better if your looking for a husband. Most of these hoes see entertainer and trapping, STOP IT, just it’s not cute. Ain’t nobody rape these hoes, all they saw was money and gossiped to their friends that they fukked a wrapper. STOP BEING HOES!!!

:claps:

Women… and women alone… got the RESPONSIBILITY of child birth. As mother nature intended it. So, be responsible. Pay for the children no one forces you to have. Stop stealing someone else’s money because you wanted a child.

I try not to be petty but sheesh they caught me off guard :hide:

I know Usher’s head gon prolly stink when he takes that hat off :no:

DTS :hug: thank you for my kiss
    —-
    Excuse the Cookie Dough Doughnut taste :ashamed:

I’ve Decided that I’m gonna eat like MsTake does, today :yes: #lookoutworld :dead: :hi: YOU

KyCakes says:

@OTB Did you see my post about the cub?

Even the women blame the women and absolve the men of being responsible. :lol: Sads.

I know Usher’s head gon prolly stink when he takes that hat off :no:

————-
    *whispers* Menace, yeen have no raccoon hat back in the day? No? OH, me neither *snickers*

Here? @Phatcakes? I missed it. :popcorn:

@San/Goat-I hope my mom tries and collect still. :lol:

My diddy only started being consistent in my life AFTER I turned 18. And I was in basic. :lol: 45K of untaxable money?! Just give me 35%. :lol: that’s $15750 and 3/4 of that would be going into saving for lil razz anyway.

goat76 says:

Goat dizamm. :shocked: Yall talk to him?? Maintain a relationship, I mean.
    I think 120k is the estimate for one child from birth to 18 now.
    Scratch! Its 241k. :phew: thas middle income folks.
    ———————————-
    Hell nah I don’t talk to him. The shat we had to go thru because he didn’t want to take care of his responsibilities. I’ve forgiven him for not being there, but I’m not trying to build a relationship with him. He is the epitome of low down and dirty.

I do need him to sign over my granny’s house over into my name tho.

I know Usher’s head gon prolly stink when he takes that hat off :no:
    ——————————————————————–
    Quite frankly, that nigguhs head looks like it stinks w/o the hat…

Even the women blame the women and absolve the men of being responsible. Sads.

the men can’t make you have no baby OTB. There is no way to blame a man for a woman’s decision babe. :no:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THAT’s because they know some Trifling (who has abused the “system”)
    I know some of them too, but I know far more folks who pay and take good care of their kids WITHOUT needing to go to court…

I saw yew say Peas earlier, I wasn’t ready :kona:

capricorn83 says:

Ush :love:

Smonae says:

Ursh got his sexy back :yes:

I have a pounding headache… :no:
    ————
    Im getting one TGIF

Here? @Phatcakes? I missed it. :popcorn:
    ———————————————————————
    No the other outlet I use to make fun of people…

Anywho, met a cub (11 yrs younger)

:lol: He thank he grown and shyt…ooh, but I got me a young tender…

#Macaroni

gold metallic Air Jordan 3s
    ———-
    Is that what they are

@DTTS I left that shat at home b/c I gave my baby the nike bag I had it so he can take his leap pad to day care with his big ass head phones :lol:

@Goat-idk if my mom would pay it forward :lol: she would make sure to pay her bills first, she might try and get a car too :lol: me being grown and married…i’d be on her list.. lil razz would get some some before I would :lol:

But that’s what gramma supposed to do though :lol:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Str8tUpMenace says:

I know Usher’s head gon prolly stink when he takes that hat off

Nah, my big bro did back in like '84. :yes:

I was saying his head gon stink cuz it's obviously warm enough for short sleeves, and this fool gotta fur ass hat on his head. :lol:

Buttercup says:

It’s disheartening to read the thoughts of some. Oh well, it takes all kinds :shrug:

@SAN
    “gold metallic Air Jordan 3s
    ———-
    Is that what they are

:think:

I don’t think so…..

I do need him to sign over my granny’s house over into my name tho.
    ————-
    :lol: damn What is us gone do?

So that brain dead texas lady. No men can’t force you but a court of men can. Lets just talk about something else. I have been in those stirrups getting begged “not to do that to my baby.” Your view is so warped you don’t even consider the millions of men who don’t believe in abortion.

My point about women vs women was just that. I find that more egregious than anything.

I know Usher’s head gon prolly stink when he takes that hat off :no:
    ——————————————————————–
    Quite frankly, that nigguhs head looks like it stinks w/o the hat…

:hahaha: Ninja prolly smell like Grace’s Geritol.

Afiya says:

Even the women blame the women and absolve the men of being responsible. Sads.

^ YES, I’m blaming the woman, she has a choice to say yes or no.

PERSONALLY, I ain’t never ever had to beg a man to take care of a child he gave me, he was there, he knew his position and I knew mine when I met him. I ain’t just sexing you to be sexing you cause we’s horny, oh-hell-NO. I gots to see some potential before you get past go WITH ME, most of these woman know nothing about these men but will sex them anyway (on the first night)…talking about I only had sex with him one time :smack: THINK LADIES THINK, your body is a temple, respect it and it will be respected.

JMO!!

goat76 says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

But that’s what gramma supposed to do though :lol:
    ————————————-
    See, I don’t have any kids, so Shirley gonna have to break bread. I got some emotional damage, the money will make me feel better.

BUT THEY GO AFTER AND CHASE THESE “HOES”

WHY THEY MAD WHEN HOE-SHATT HAPPENS? :shrug:

They DO NOT want a real live thinking woman, and vice-versa :tea:

@San IKR hopefully my sup lets me go home early today. He knows I get migrains. :shrug:

Goat, Moms said she paid for all yall shatt and used up all her money, and that money is hers :lol:

I don’t disagree with her :tea: djm :lol:

Buttercup says:

I wouldn’t choose abortion for myself, and any guy I’ve had sex with knew this before the clothes came off.

And this is why I said, women fall for the “trap”, too. :yes:

I know of a few ladies that were begged to have the baby, and the ninjas turned out to not be worth chit. :shrugs:

I know Usher’s head gon prolly stink when he takes that hat off :no:
    ——————————————————————–
    Quite frankly, that nigguhs head looks like it stinks w/o the hat…

:hahaha: Ninja prolly smell like Grace’s Geritol.
    ——————————————————————–\
    My money is on her Ben Gay :tea:

They DO NOT want a real live thinking woman
    ——–
    :hahaha: And that’s exactly what they get :crying1:

Beta says:

Razz have you ever tried Excedrin Migrane works wonders for my Pounding headaches and migranes :yes:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    What kind of excuse IS THIS? :eek:

Do a better excuse! :hahaha:

Feel better Razzle! :hug:

________________________

If the nigga say he want it, then he responsible, if he say he don’t, and you have it anyway, that’s on you. I ain’t talkin rocket science. That’s just common sense and chit work.

And yeah, let’s move on cause I ain’t eatin that bullchit about a nigga being 50/50 when the dayum decision to give birth is 100/0. GTFOH with that. :nono:

———-
    If yo husband not asking you to do that sorry bout it :crying1: I would be scared of those men :eek:

@Goat my diddy asked me what I wanted for my birthday the other day and he told me he was going to make up for christmas too for me since he got a gift for lil bit.

I damn there said $500 so I can fix this uh-glass scratch on my coor. But I said idk.. :facepalm:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

BUT THEY GO AFTER AND CHASE THESE “HOES”

WHY THEY MAD WHEN HOE-SHATT HAPPENS? :shrugs:

They DO NOT want a real live thinking woman, and vice-versa :coffee:
    ________________________________

:yes:

Wait I thought you said begged to have one before pregnancy :lol:

Buttercup says:

:no: Don’t save her. She don’t wanna be saved.

goat76 says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

I do need him to sign over my granny’s house over into my name tho.
    ————-
    :lol: damn What is us gone do?
    ————————
    The house and the property is in really bad shape, I mean bad. After my granny died, the house went to my aunt. She rented it out for a while, but was never able to keep the house in good condition. House has been abandon for years now, and my aunt passed away last year. So, the house went to that fukcer, but I’m sure he ain’t trying to pay last yrs taxes. So we suppose to meet, and I’m going to try to get him to sign it over to me.

@MAN

———
    But it’s her fault./responsibility even thogh she IS BRAIN DEAD? :rofl: :crying1: Wow

@AFIYA
    “^ YES, I’m blaming the woman, she has a choice to say yes or no.

PERSONALLY, I ain’t never ever had to beg a man to take care of a child he gave me, he was there, he knew his position and I knew mine when I met him. I ain’t just sexing you to be sexing you cause we’s horny, oh-hell-NO. I gots to see some potential before you get past go WITH ME, most of these woman know nothing about these men but will sex them anyway (on the first night)…talking about I only had sex with him one time THINK LADIES THINK, your body is a temple, respect it and it will be respected.

JMO!!

:preach:
    :claps:

Afiya says:

DTTS, just cause you being chased don’t mean you should give it up, hell the homeless man down the street be ‘chasing’ too are you going to give it up to him too?

Personally, Afiya. Personal to you. You are entitled to do that with your body. “Tameka” is entitled to have sex with hers. If a baby results, those babys parents deal. The law says the deal is fifty fifty or whatever. This is America..So laws can be “wonky” but let me ask? Do you have any tattoos?

Your idea of respect is your own.

goat76 says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I don’t disagree with her :tea: djm :lol:
    —————————–
    That's what she supposed to do. It was a lot of shat she didn't get for me too, so I need my money. Run It!!

@Beta- I have but I don’t have any

@DTTS- I pulled it out meaning to move it to another bag but forgot :rofl:

THIS OLE MANUFACTURED BULLSHATT, THE CAT ONLY GOT MAD AND REACHED OUT WHEN HE HEARD FOLKS SAYING HE OLNY MADE 55K LAST YEAR.

@RAZZ
    “If the nigga say he want it, then he responsible, if he say he don’t, and you have it anyway, that’s on you.
    ———
    But it’s her fault./responsibility even thogh she IS BRAIN DEAD? Wow

I didn’t understand what she meant with the brain dead reference. If she is brain dead than what did she say she wanted to do prior to being brain dead?

If she is married, what does the husband want?

If she isn’t married, what does the next of kin want?

:lol: True.

@Goat- Wow- well in that case I hope for the best for you.

San ah make ya dance says:

Wait I thought you said begged to have one before pregnancy :lol:

:lol: One did. My older sis and her man (long term relationship) planned my niece. Two years later, they had my second niece. Ninja started actin an ass, big sis said “fluck you and the hole yo ass came through”, and the ninja been a deadbeat dad ever since.

Ninjas be bitter, too. :lol:

Ninjas be bitter, too. :lol:
    —————
    :| Nig$$as

Excedrin Migraine will fix ANYTHING :nun:

Afiya says:

ABSOLUTELY NOT :nono: OTB (not nar tatoo) I think women look horrible all marked up, but that’s they body, I don’t roll with that.

Afiya
    <–this Power Cooch over here is and has always bean selective. I got it like that :grill:

Regarding the HOES THAT'S GETTING CHASED. THEY ARE HOES! WHAT MORE DO YOU/THEY/ANYONE EXPECT.

Wealthy men should protect their assets :shrug:

so I need my money. Run It!!
    Oh Goat! :rofl: :rofl:

And :ontopic: Usher aint bit more looking at that broad than the man on the moon. :lol:

———-
    :rofl: The visual :rofl:

Absolutely DTTS!

@DTTS- I pulled it out meaning to move it to another bag but forgot :rofl:

Excuse has Bean Approved! :banned:

Why my coworker in our Texas office just sent me a Friday funny. She sends one every Friday.

If I ever go missing…I would like my photo put on wine bollas instead of milk cartons. THIS WAY….my friends will KNOW to look for me.

:ghost:

:lol: Dont tase me sis. I was just asking because of the “body is a temple” credo. I hear lots of women who say that when we are speaking on sexual matters but then they will have 50-11 tattoos. Just curious. Why do you allow them :thats they body” on that but not sexual matters? Its kind of like you’re saying its only a personal decision if no child results.

SN: Read a study about online dating. if your a woman tattoos hurt you in a potential mates eyes. But if youre a man, tatts help..

If she is married, what does the husband want?

If she isn’t married, what does the next of kin want?
    ————-
    1)Just like you served it to us that your father didn’t want you when your mother got pregnant, (assuming your parents are married) he still took care of his responsibilities, right?

2)Brain dead wife pregnant and they had to deliver the baby. Husband’s responsibilities are to take care of that child.

:ghost:
    ——————————————————————-
    BOOOO that broad stoled-ed my joke….

I personally, want my picture on bottles of Crown so fun people find me…

goat76 says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

@Goat- Wow- well in that case I hope for the best for you.
    ———————-
    Hopefully I can get it renovated for about $30k or less, then I can rent it out section 8 or VA(Disabled Veterans).

I just did my taxes and lawd. :| Im salty as hail. Shouldve never asked others what they got. :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

———-
    ========
    That & when they wanna take you to meet Moms after a week :huh:

:lol: :hahaha: :rofl:

Just Looking says:

Usher and that womans Bag match :tea:

goat76 says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

so I need my money. Run It!!
    Oh Goat! :rofl: :rofl:
    ——————
    I don't want it all, just my %. I remember she didn't want to spend the money to send me to baseball camp. I coulda been Derek Jeter before Derek Jeter. Ya feel me!!..lol

———————————————————————-
    I haven’t gotten shyt back in like 4 or 5 years…

BOOOO that broad stoled-ed my joke….

I personally, want my picture on bottles of Crown so fun people find me…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Unless I am on the side of a bolla of brandy or Henny my mama NOR my big sister gonna know I am missing. :casket:

Buttercup says:

I wish this cold would let me loose :wail: This pressure in my head is no joke.

Just Looking says:

HEADNOD Professor :hug:

goat76 says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

so I need my money. Run It!!
    Oh Goat! :rofl: :rofl:
    ——————

*flirtatiously chortles* :hahaha:
    You calculating: :pc: Spring 1987, Yeen get them Diadoras NOR that Coca Cola top, I need my MONEY! Lemme see what else :thinking:

Her: :huh: Set down somewheres

I haven’t gotten shyt back in like 4 or 5 years…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Not only did I not get shat back in that same time frame…they caught up with my azz for some crap I aint claim back in the 90′s…so I owed :eek:

@Goat- Go VA bruh. but you never know with people sometimes. Either way it’s a gamble.

@OTB-We got ours yesterday… I checked it and was like “Oh. :tea:

As soon as I told Mr. he was like “Can I get assassin’s creed?” :lol:

Even though the game was supposed to be “for me” I haven’t played it yet.

Buttercup says:

I wish this cold would let me loose :wail: This pressure in my head is no joke.
    —————————————————————–
    Can I make a suggestion? (Fawk it, I’m doing it anyways)

Alka Selter Severe allergy and sinus pills. They have day & night formulas.

They are the bees knees and you’ll thank me later!

Yall :stop: “They” gonna steal yall font ideas agane :wail:

free says:

Afiya says: THINK LADIES THINK, your body is a temple, respect it and it will be respected.

***************************

:cosign: but kinda sad that many don’t know this.

Just Looking says:

CORRECTION…
    Usher SHOES and that woman’s Bag match :tea:

they caught up with my azz for some crap I aint claim back in the 90?s…so I owed :eek:
    ————
    I hope this never happen to me :crying1:

Afiya says:

Tattoos are one thing OTB, I can’t compare that to what hoes are doing. They seeking out men with money so they can have a baby and feel like they came up. Most of them know damn well these men are married but don’t care, but soon as they have the baby they running to the courts for that check…IT’S TRIFILING, Plain and simple.

And the funny thing is most of these men ARE PAYING Child Support but alot these woman want more and more. What Luda is paying is sufficient, it ain’t like he running but most these hoes want to be extreme.

Yall see Ky “stealing my medicine advice”, trying to take all the credit :mad:

Gynecomastia says:

102.
    I just did my taxes and lawd. Im salty as hail. Shouldve never asked others what they got.

by OutsidetheBox on Feb 21, 2014 at 11:34 am

I ain’t know you can claim taxes when your main source of income is from the track :think: Are you still receiving residuals from that HBO documentary life at the point :think: Anyway, true story…was playing my numbers the other day at liquor store. Little Hispanic woman with limited English trying to cash a return for 6plus thou. I was like? At the liquor store? Why you ain’t got no bank act? I haven’t received a return in yrs. That’s just how my peeplez set it up. I just always pay my taxes rounst this time. It works out better for me.

Afiya, you are not blaming the men at all in this, huh? :thinking:

Like, why are they seeking out the HOES :shrug:

Buttercup says:

Thanks Ky! Medicine makes me groggy, so I try to go with all natural remedies first. AS SOON as I leave work today, I’m grabbing something to eat and taking the Alka Seltzer pills. Lil butter and honey dip can do as they please.

I hope this never happen to me

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I hope that dont ever happen to even my WORSE enema. It was so long ago I had started thinking it wont never gonna be addressed. TUH. Joke was on ME.

119 San ah make ya dance says:

————
    I hope this never happen to me
    —–
    Me too…

My first two years in the AF I let the folks in the legal office do mine for free and they act like they didn’t know what they were doing… :eek: I took my shat elsewhere :rofl:

San, don’t cheat :lol: They will always (who knows when) find out :lol:

Afiya, you are not blaming the men at all in this, huh?

Like, why are they seeking out the HOES

:facepalm:

Do the fact that she a hoe FORCE her to give birth or do she DECIDE to do that?

Gynecomastia says:

Shut up :lol:

Buttercup says:

Dang, Luda and his second child’s mother were friends for a decade, no? Never mind. She don’t wanna be saved.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Yall see Ky “stealing my medicine advice”, trying to take all the credit :mad:

———————————————————————–
    Oh. My bad. I'm all broken up. :tea: Can't you tell :lol:

That ish saved my life, boy…I'm tellin ERY'ONE about it…

Afiya says:

DTTS, it take two, somebody has to have some brains, the man’s brains been between his legs since the beginning of time, let him go home and masterbate!

Me too…

—————
    Girl I be doing my own, but shyt I made some ends meet one year :eek: Shyt don’t yall need to worry bout the identity theft and shyt

Man, I thought we were done talmbout BIRTHING :huh:

I’m talmbout HOW THEY WANT, NEED, YEARN, FOR THE HOES, AND ONCE HOE-ISH HAPPENS, THEY ALL :shocked: Like they ain’t know :wtf:

San, don’t cheat :lol: They will always (who knows when) find out :lol:
    ———-
    :bite: Just a lil cheat, it aint fair I don’t have children and I pay more :crying1:

goat76 says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

—————–
    I want to do VA, but that area is riddled with poverty. So it will probably be section 8.

Afiya says:

@Buttercup, BUT HE IS PAYING THEM BOTH…he never denied the children, did he?

Excederin Migraine is the best man made invention since the wheel.
    Man, they had to stop selling it a few months back! :facepalm:

Hardest time of my lyfe!

Both parties CAN be to blame, but not always. Men sometimes seek out hoes for easy pussy, women sometimes seek out men for easy money/targets. :shrug: fukced up process but it is just that.

Ky Me Too! :fistbump: I was sick as shatttt you hear me! :eek:

One of the brothers (iwannsbone) told me about it :yes: And I didn’t listen at first, but once I had “had it” I went and got it and The rest was history! :yes:

I tell everybody too! Which IS WHY I ain’t preciate yew stealing my shine :hahaha:

:hug:

@DTS
    “I’m talmbout HOW THEY WANT, NEED, YEARN, FOR THE HOES, AND ONCE HOE-ISH HAPPENS, THEY ALL Like they ain’t know ”

:huh:

… so basically niggas shouldn’t want puzzy DTS. That what you saying?

Chit gettin more and more ridiculous. :facepalm:

She don’t wanna be saved.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Signed,

Project Pat from Memphis TN

San ah make ya dance says:

San, don’t cheat :lol: They will always (who knows when) find out :lol:
    ———-

ION get anything back :no: Because I get it throughout the year.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Ky Me Too! :fistbump: I was sick as shatttt you hear me! :eek:

———————————————————————–
    :rollseyes: Oh goodness

:lick: Here. Feel better now? :lol:

ION get anything back :no: Because I get it throughout the year.
    Tell me how come I claim 0 and STILL be owning. FML

@San- you better *DONATE* clothes and shoes :eek:

People, if you aint’ got no kids to claim, you can claim older relatives too on your taxes…

goat76 says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

——————
    *flirtatiously chortles* :hahaha:
    Her: :huh: Set down somewheres
    ——————
    You got jokes n shat. I was going slide some your way, but NaH…lol

She would break me off, cause I'm sorta responsible when it comes to money and I would put it into my house.

———
    :crying1: They too busy claiming their own

Man come one :lol:
    I’m saying every woman is not a HOE, so why don’t they go after those other women?! BECAUSE THEY DON’T WANT TO :eek:

Buttercup says:

@Afiya, it isn’t about the financial support. It’s about your views of women and men. According to you, she’s a hoe who was looking for a come up. I thought they had been friends for at least a decade. If that is true, then he should have known she was on some “hoe” ****.

“it take two, somebody has to have some brains, the man’s brains been between his legs since the beginning of time,”

Again, the man isn’t responsible for his actions. Truth be told, there aren’t as many differences between men and women as we would like to make it. The majority of differences is because of learned behavior. I guess you learned that men have no self-control and should not be responsible for their actions. I don’t agree, but it’s your truth :shrugs: That’s why I say you don’t want to be saved.

@San- you better *DONATE* clothes and shoes :eek:
    ———–
    Girl I donate to my church all year and I but the amount in, Which aint no lil money :eek: It does nothing!

Str8tUpMenace says:

Responsibility should fall on both parties involved.

Ninjas could recognize a hoe and/or money hungry hoe from the jump. They decide to still f*ck for one night or a few occasions, and end up gettin f*cked for 18 years. :shrugs:

:hug: Goat! She’ll give you somethin’ :lol:

Nah, seriously, just let her know and see how serious you are about fixing up the house, tell her how it yalls investment for later. I think she’ll Approve! :banned:

:yes:

Afiya says:

OFF TOPIC: So I have this yt co-worker who has a 21 y/o son who has NEVER worked EVER, they offered him a job here at the shipyard making $14 an hour, he don’t want because he said the shipyard is dirty. All he wants to do is stay home, eat and play his video games, while his mother complains that she’s getting her shyt cut off :facepalm:

Im cheating bout to get me an Annies pretzel w/hot cheese :bounce:

San, I up my exemptions. Talk to somebody you trust, and maybe you can up yours for 5-6 months and then go back to whatever it was.

Oh welp… Sorry @San… but unless you are putting in loads of clothes every year, then yeah, you wont see it back. :rofl:

I donate tons b/c lil razz is four and four fuggin feet tall :eek: and I go thru a lot of clothes some how… :think:

:shrug:

@BUTTERCUP
    “Again, the man isn’t responsible for his actions. Truth be told, there aren’t as many differences between men and women as we would like to make it. The majority of differences is because of learned behavior. I guess you learned that men have no self-control and should not be responsible for their actions.”

A man
    can’t
    make
    a
    woman
    give
    birth
    :eek:

What about this don’t you understand? :shrugs:

How the phuck should he be responsible for a woman DECIDING to give birth? That was her sole decision. Women wanted the right to decide for themselves to give birth. Now that they have it, they don’t want the FINANCIAL responsibility. It’s ridiculous to even say anything other than that.

————–
    Her fault, kick his A$$ out

Buttercup says:

*clutches my pearls* Did I really type the “s” word?

Afiya says:

The mother’s an ass for allowing him to sit on his ass and play video games all this time. And I’m sure she’s the one that bought the damn video games. :lol:

158 Ewwwwwwww Naughty Naughty! :lol:

——————-
    Girl this year I made more, so I did! I got smarter and it doesn’t seem to make it worse this year so I am going to continue this route :yes: Big difference year round tho

Afiya says:

@Buttercup I NEVER said a man shouldn’t be responsible, I’m saying woman should be more selective. :shrug:

@Razz, I do. Just didn’t really know how to put value on them :| wasn’t worth the hassle so I said forget it

@Afiya- she need to kick his fat tail (assuming so since he eats and plays video games all day) out her house, or at least give him a choice to work, live here, buy food and pay the light bill and or internet bill, b/c these days it’s damn near required to get the full experience of the game, or GTFO

I would tell her “ION wanna hear it” :no:

Folks wanna vent about their x,y,z. No thank you :stop: #thewayifeelrightnowiwouldlooklikefuggyewandyourlazyazzson :dead:

So I finally watched the vid of Ray dragging his lady out the elevator after he sent her azz to night-night. NO BUENO. :no: In my mind this means his lil azz has done it before.

Getcho shat and get the entire hail ON someplace girl. Before he send your azz to a permanent nap.

What about this don’t you understand? :shrugs:
    ==========
    Man, I’m not the one who hurt you, honey. As I stated earlier, some women (myself being one) would not choose to get an abortion. ANY guy who has ever been blessed to have some of me knew this BEFORE we had sex.

==========
    Your font read otherwise.

I’m not the one who hurt you, honey.

:wail: :wail: :wail: :kona:

QueenSJ says:

BOTH parties need to be mindful. Both parties know the consequences. Both parties have responsibility, whether you like it or not.

lil razz is four and four fuggin feet tall
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    He will be taller than @Man by the time he is 7.

:dead:

And she said Blessed
    ===========
    That’s what they should consider it, San :coffee:

A.J. says:

These comments :rofl:

I aint mad at you Butter :hahaha: They “Blessed” over her too girl

Afiya says:

That fat fukk would have BEEN OUT MY HOUSE, he claim that he would feel uncomfortable cause he’s gay. LAWD! :smack:

Man, there’s some deadbeats out there reading and you is their Hero :nun:

:rofl: :rofl:

I can’t wait for you to have a kid that you want, so you can see that it’s not just that black & white :tea:

he claim that he would feel uncomfortable cause he’s gay
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    But he not uncomfortable when there is a dack shoved up his azz huh? Fugg him yo. Tell his mama “a friend of yourn” said it.

A.J. says:

Usher shoes and that womans Bag match

Why why why he wanna wear a coon hat?

If a man is older w/ no kids is he the smarter one or were the women smarter :eek: I know somebody :tea:

AJ, yeen have one back in the day? :lol:

I can’t wait for you to have a kid that you want
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Jeff-Africana and lil BornJamerican.

———-
    :ghost:

Beta says:

OMG why is this conversation still going :smack:

Interesting San :thinking:

Could be, could be not :lol:

@BUTTERCUP
    “would not choose to get an abortion”
    ________

then be RESPONSIBLE for YOUR phuckin CHOICE! If that’s your CHOICE, why steal from someone else to back up YOUR CHOICE.

That’s right, YOU CHOSE that chit. Own it. :shrugs:

=========
    :ghost: Going up yonder

If a man is older w/ no kids is he the smarter one or were the women smarter
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Not smarter always. Just might have good timing and always made it out in time. :shrug: IDK. Maybe his swimmers dont swim with a mission. A myraid of things. Not smarter tho automatically.

Afiya says:

Dubb, I can’t talk to her too long, thank goodness she’s in another building, she e-mailed me this mess. My patience is too short for all that complaining and you ain’t doing shyt about it. I use to help her at first cause I was feeling sorry for her but NOW, OH HAIL NO, you get what your hand calls for. :bye: Ashy! :hahaha:

Beta says:

OMG why is this conversation still going

:facepalm:

OMG why is this conversation still going :smack:
    ———–
    They said its too hard to let go :wail:

A.J. says:

AJ, yeen have one back in the day?
    Hell fukk naw :lol: lookin like “nigga target practice.”

lil razz is four and four fuggin feet tall
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    He will be taller than @Man by the time he is 7.
    :rofl: :yes:

@DUB
    “I can’t wait for you to have a kid that you want
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Jeff-Africana and lil BornJamerican.
    ___________________________
    Jeffrica…

SummerBaby says:

—————
    :rofl: :hahaha:

QueenSJ says:

And when some say that women should be more selective as if men shouldn’t be also, that reduces the man to nothing more than a mindless scum animal incapable of making sound decisions, a puppet under others’ control, forever ruled by his sex drive. I don’t go agree with this line of thinking because slavery has done this to the 10th power, break down the family structure by demonizing the man.

I’ve said this before, I don’t sh*t on men, I don’t sh*t on women. If I do express a concern about the dynamics of these relationships, they’d receive an equal amount of my rant. I’m for building up the family, solidifying the family structure. This does lie with only ONE sex.

:stop: Man, she has already said that her bed partners know that’s how she feels , so if/when she gets pregnant, they too knew :eek: already.

If they disagreed, they should have not slept with her.

You’ve never had a woman tell you that she doesn’t believe in abortions? :waiting:

Didjew still fugg? :waiting:

Beta says:

Guess I’ll head to lunch :pizza:

@DTS

Your choice, your responsibility. :coffee:

Buttercup says:

Anyway… yall saw the new hoe Erica Mena phucking?

:eek:

Dayum, me and Erica got the exact same taste in hoes! :yes:

I hope lil jeffrica don’t get pregnant at no young age…#Iwanttoaddsomanythingsafterthatstatement :kona:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DTS

Your choice, your responsibility. :coffee:

DId you read it all?

You made the choice :shrug:

Anyway… yall saw the new hoe Erica Mena phucking?

:eek:
    ————
    Child is confused :no:

@BUTTERCUP
    “@Man, I prefer to being proactive rather than reactive. If a guy knew he didn’t wouldn’t want to be in his child’s life if we conceived, then all he would have to do is let me know. People want to be grown, but don’t want to be adult enough to clearly state their intentions and be honest.”

Yup. Be responsible for the choices and decisions that you make.

Buttercup says:

Be responsible for the choices and decisions that you make.
    =========
    Likewise :coffee:

@DTS
    “DId you read it all?

You made the choice ”

:smack:

We (men) have no choice in whether or not a woman gives birth. We are victims to her decision after that.

I don’t know if you purposely trying to infurriate me or if your understanding is really that bad. :facepalm:

There’s too many things being passed around nowadays so all Parties should be responsible for themslves (and their :sperm: )

Anybody watched the Braxtons?

Buttercup says:

I don’t know Erica Mena at all, but from what has been portrayed, she seems to be longing for someone to love her.

@San :no: I heard Tawanda is being SEW shady though

Man, I am talmbout 207. Her partner knows her choice. He chooses to sleep with her. The End :tea:

Buttercup says:

Anybody watched the Braxtons?
    =========
    I watch waaaaay too much tv :ashamed: I did.

————
    I agree and at the same time, she doesn’t know how to give it either

@BUTTERCUP
    “Be responsible for the choices and decisions that you make.
    =========
    Likewise ”

Yup. So the max a man could responsible for is 50% of the abortion costs since his choice is limited to getting a woman pregnant and since he has no choice in her giving birth.

Glad we are in agreement.

So what you think about Towanda?? :popcorn:

Razz I think so too. Not very sisterly

Man, I’m not your enemy :hug: :lol: :no:

I just know how ish goes in real life.

San, you are so right!

Man, I do not agree with you, and I am done with this conversation.

@DTS
    “There’s too many things being passed around nowadays so all Parties should be responsible for themslves (and their )”

How the phuck Ima be responsible for what a chick decide to do with my :sperm: ?

One nigga nutted in a hoe MOUF. She took that chit and impregnated herself with it and she hemmed his azz up with Child support. TRUE STORY, you can look it up. GTFOH with that!

But like I always say, if I could extort and steal from an innocent person with no consequences I would too. It ain’t the woman’s fault that she stealing. Its the fault of the system that teaches women that the chit is 50/50 when they know they stealing to give to the woman in incent her to have more kids.

Buttercup says:

Towanda may as well be the Wicked Witch of the West, because she can’t hide how green with envy she is. Do I think Tamar has a mouth on her? Absolutely! The issue is that Tamar asked what the problem was many o’ times, and Towanda wouldn’t answer her.

A couple of weeks ago, Towanda tweeted something to the effect of being jealous and her husband owes $3M to the IRS…she thinks not. That was way out of line :no:

:shocked: Nassy

@BUTTERCUP
    “Man, I do not agree with you, and I am done with this conversation.”

Nothing to “agree” with or not. Either you understand or you don’t and you clearly don’t. :shrugs:

It’s like someone saying they “disagree that 2 + 2 = 4.” That isn’t a “agreeable” point to discuss.

Women make the SOLE DECISION to give birth. It should be their SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. The end. There isn’t another point of view or opposing way to view that. SMH.

I saw that chit. Towanda just mad she gotta tranny name & features. :rolleyes:

————-
    Exactly. Plus she fam, at the end of the day when fam come and apologize and you see change you should accept. I see a change in Tamar because that heifer use to wouldn’t try and see nothing nobody way. Towanda holding grudges over petty ish and it makes her look ugly

————
    Waaaay out of line. What you got against Vince for real tho??

@Sandra, How come you didn’t post that Kandi, Todd and Ms Joyce were all on The View, and Whoopi called Ms. Joyce on her shyt? :rofl:

KEEP YOUR :sperm: Safe and Protected :yes:

IF you even think a bish will do that, please choose a better bish :lol:

Oh Man :facepalm:

Str8tUpMenace says:

@Man, I heard about that old triflin ass heffa. SMH.

@DTS
    “How the phuck Ima be responsible for what a chick decide to do with my ?

KEEP YOUR Safe and Protected

IF you even think a bish will do that, please choose a better bish

Oh Man ”

GTFOH with this foolishness. My :sperm: don’t FORCE nair woman to give birth. Not ONE.

She CHOOSES to give birth. If I GIVE you a gun and you kill people, ain’t that chit on YOU cause you CHOSE to shoot some muthaphuckas?

I mean, women truly believe that a nigga is responible for THEIR phuckin decisions. Chit is beyond ridiculous. I mean, they sit there KNOWING they ain’t GOT to have the kid. CHOOSE to have it, and with a straight face, try and say the nigga is responsible! :lol:

Man, ignorance is bliss indeed!

@SAN