Kelly Rowland in New York City

Superstar Kelly Rowland was spotted leaving her hotel in NYC today wearing a colorful dress and black overcoat. Kelly was in New York attending NY Fashion Week events.
Dave Spencer / Splash News

Mariah Carey is all smiles as she steps out to appear on the Z100 Radio Show in NYC

Pop Diva Mariah Carey visited ‘The Elvis Duran Z100 Morning Show’ at Z100 Studio in New York earlier today.
Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News

Christina Milian shows her fiance Jas Prince some affection as they were seen arriving at Supper Club Nightclub in Hollywood, CA.
Photo: SPW/Splash News

Rihanna was seen wearing a large Fluffy white jacket and short denim shorts as she was leaving 'Giorgio Baldi' Italian Restaurant in Santa Monica, CA

Troubled singer Rihanna was seen leaving Giorgio Baldi Italian restaurant wearing a chicken feather coat and denim shorts on Tuesday night in Santa Monica, CA.
Photo: SPW/Splash News

Kendra Wilkinson goes to Lure Nightclub in Hollywood, CA

Reality TV star Kendra Wilkinson, 28, and her husband, former NFL wide receiver Hank Baskett III, 31, were seen leaving Lure Nightclub in Hollywood, CA, on Tuesday. Wilkinson is pregnant with the couple’s second child. Their son, Henry Randall “Hank” Baskett IV, is 4.
Photo: All Access Photo / Splash News

Other photos by NIGNY/Splash News

48 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Kelly Rowland, Mariah Carey-Cannon, Christina Milian, Rihanna, Kendra Wilkinson, Hank Baskett”

Hershey says:

I like Kelly’s dress, reminds of a circus :party:

Matchsticks says:

I didn’t know Kendra was preggers again…congrats! :)

SOTHERNGRL says:

Why does Kelly dress make me want some Starburst.

Texas tuxedo..I love. The fuzz coat I dont. :lol: Where the chickens look like that tho…those birds must have the mange.. :no:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Kelly and MiMi have on similar shoes

Mimi and Kelly :heart:

Kendra is so.. *wrankles mouf* preggo. :)

Just Looking says:

Spring in New York already :tea:
    Mimi and Kelly same shoes Red Bottoms
    Christine – PYT she don’t age. HEIFER
    RhiRHI -
    Kendra – Knocked up again, I’m glad Hank lost the weight :yes:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I cant seem to get off of Kelly outfit. I swear this looks like something that is in the works nothing seems to be fitting. the dress looks unfinished around the top part, the jacket sleeves are so long and the shoes seem to be ilfitting. I cant call it.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Serious question does Hank have a job now?

Gynecomastia says:

White privilege. You can be a former call girl, known for giving a mean hand job while simultaneously changing the bed pan of your 150 year old “husband” and still pull a respectable Black man :shrugs: And even be called a star :smack: Meanwhile sista Carter is just a glorified studio singer. Happy Black history month :hi:

n1kk1a says:

Kelly looks breathtaking!

:hahaha: … but really I’m :cry:

Buttercup says:

Kelly looks like she was dressed by Solange, but she doesn’t quite serve like Solange does.

Gynecomastia says:

but really I’m

You and me both. We can’t get mad when they shoot and kill us, if deep down we carry the same anguish for us :shrugs: Our people are dying. And its not just aids that is the culprit. Our activists and pillars took more than their legacy’s to the grave with them. We give the White man a mean assist. We are the Klans Scottie Pippen :shrugs:

NO no and no.
    I did not know that lil yt girl was pregnant again

Sunkissed404 says:

Kelly looks cute…Just wish she would stick to the short hair.

Gynecomastia says:

Kelly looks regal :yes: Mariah can do no wring at this point. Nothing to prove. The queen should knight her :yes:

Gynecomastia says:

*wrong

Matchsticks says:

:eek:

Dayum Kelly is so ugly in the face. Who ever told her to cut her hair or take her weave out really don’t like her.

She need all the hair she can get. Anything to draw attention away from her face.

:think:

…maybe that explains the dress tho.

Matchsticks says:

@Man

huh????? Kelly is FAR from ugly… :wtf:

I bet @Man has a shrine of Kelly in his closet the way he dogs her so much on SR :rofl:

:kona:

Christina’s boo looks like he was giving one of those church hugs :rofl:

Rhianna know to NEVER cover up them legs.
    :lick: <<ALL over her body…

Jas Prince looks SEW uncomfortable. :eek:

@MATCHSTICKS

:blink:

Kelly “Seabiscuit” Rowland?????????????????? Um, that heifer had boatloads of work done and she STILL look like a horse!

@RAZZZ

that nigga lookin like:

“I don’t know this drunk bytch.”

Rih stole somebody’s bowling shoes :lol:

Aprilbaby says:

Matchsticks says:

@Man
    huh????? Kelly is FAR from ugly… :wtf:
    ___________________________________________________________________________

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it’s because she isn’t light skin :shrug:

Just Looking says:

:preach:

sassyshe says:

Jas is not attention hungry like Christina.

Matchsticks says:

@Man

I totally disagree, but we all have an opinion… :shrugs:

She’s beautiful IMHO…

I could have sworn Kendra was in her mid thirties… :think:

He looks like he’s holding in a fart or is constipated while she’s :grill: for the camera :rofl:

Why Bren’s gravie look like a muppet gone wrong?

Gynecomastia says:

34.I could have sworn Kendra was in her mid thirties…

Probably because they age in dog years :tea:

@APRIL
    “huh????? Kelly is FAR from ugly…
    ___________________________________________________________________________

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it’s because she isn’t light skin

Actually its’ the oppsoite. People only say her ugly azz is beautiful because she is dark.

IF she was light she would get the same treatment that other horseface woman on Basketball wives used to get. :shrugs:

She ugly as phuck. Everyone knows it but these days we gotta lie to protect people’s feelings and chit.

Blanche Devereaux says:

Man, what is specifically wrong with Kelly because I don’t see it :shrug:

GellySammich says:

Uuummm sir :huh: you don’t get to look uncomfortable with PDA after you’ve agreed to coordinate colors with your girl :nono:

Yardgirl says:

I have always thought Kelly beautiful with flawless skin. I am liking the short hair!! :yes:

Matchsticks says:

@Man

:blink: no sir not me…I have no problem saying a bitch looks like a dirty foot…if she indeed looks like a dirty foot! Kelly is a very beautiful woman to me…I don’t have a problem “hurting anyone’s feelings” because Michelle looks like she’s 45 with her 3rd wheel of DC lookin’ azz….but yeah ok…lol…

GellySammich says:

*giggle* his name is moobs

Gynecomastia says:

42.I have always thought Kelly beautiful with flawless skin. I am liking the short hair!!

by Yardgirl on Feb 12, 2014 at 4:46 pm

I agree. You’re not too shabby yourself :yes:

West Coast Chick says:

Kelly looks so pretty, loving the hair. Mariah LOOKS rich. I bet she smells like a wad of cash LMAO

Yardgirl says:

Gynecomastia says:

by Yardgirl on Feb 12, 2014 at 4:46 pm
    I agree. You’re not too shabby yourself

************

Bren is that you?? I cannot keep up with your names!! :D Thanks for the kind words and right back at ya!! :happy:

Smonae says:

Kelly looks good, not sure about the fit of that dress or skirt, Im loving her hair :yes: