Celebs Out & About: Kelly Rowland, Rita Ora, Angela Simmons

Kelly Rowland in New York

Fresh faced beauty Kelly Rowland was seen leaving her hotel in the SoHo area of New York on Friday, February 7.
Photo: NIGNY/Splash News

Rita Ora Picks Up Lunch At In-N-Out Burger

Seductive British singer Rita Ora grabbed a fast food meal at In-N-Out Burger in Los Angeles, Calif., before heading to LAX to catch a flight on Friday.
Photo: RCF/INFphoto.com

Angela Simmons attends the NYFW Charlotte Ronson Show

Socialite Angela Simmons attended the NYFW Charlotte Ronson Runway Show wearing an all white ensemble in New York City on Saturday.
Photo: 247PapsTV / Splash News

11 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Kelly Rowland, Rita Ora, Angela Simmons”

That Rita chick looks like a base head :no: …. Kelly looks cute. I like Angela shoes nothing else though :no:

Sandra thanks for the weekend post Mam !! :thankyou:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Lovin Kelly without that raggedy azz wig on. :yes:

I still don’t know (or care to know ) who this Rita chick is. :shrugs:

Not feelin Angela’s look at all

Blanche Devereaux says:

They all look…ok :tea:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Take that back…Kelly looks cute. I like her shoes.

Paige says:

Kelly looks beautiful! Love the short hair. I don’t know anything about Rita, but I like her style. I like Angie’s shoes….not the fit so much. Hello all!!!

nybrn2 says:

I love Kelly’s hair!!!

Thando says:

Kelly has not let me dowm. From the early days of DC I declared Kelly my… ‘If I were a dude who would I go for…?’ People thought I was mad to not feel anything for Bey. Now all these pips are suddenly team Kellz.

That woman oozes effortless chic and class. She looks good whether she is in a tracksuit or a sexy outfit. That to me is chic a la Audrey Hepburn. I never bought the whole Marylin Monroe obsession either, she to me is like Bey… manmade and forced down our thraots by media.

West Coast Chick says:

Im so proud of Kelly’s bob! it looks so real :shocked:

“seductive” huh? :think:

looks more like someone on their way back to the double-wide after snagging a bagfull of $1-dollar-menu items to munch on while they watch the honey boo-boo marathon (and smoke that Tina)

@Thando – Hi there! :hi:

Is Rita Boring actually a big star on your side of the pond?