Kerry Washington attends Essence Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon in Beverly Hills

Pregnant ‘Scandal’ star Kerry Washington attended the 7th Annual ESSENCE “Black Women In Hollywood” Luncheon at Beverly Hills Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Thursday. Kerry was escorted by a man who was not her husband, unemployed NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha. There are wild, unconfirmed rumors going around that Asomugha is a homosexual AND the father of 2 out-of-wedlock children. Rest assured that Sandrarose.com does not entertain such petty rumors.
Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News

Brandy Norwood attends Essence Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon in Beverly Hills

Actress/singer Brandy Norwood (The Game) was one of the beauties attending the ESSENCE “Black Women In Hollywood” Luncheon on Thursday.

Lupita Nyong'o attends Essence Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon in Beverly Hills

Gorge Kenyan actress Lupita Nyong’o (12 Years a Slave) was one of the well-heeled stars attending the 7th Annual ESSENCE Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon yesterday.
Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News

Tamera Mowry attends Essence Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon in Beverly Hills

Tia Mowry-Hardrict’s twin sister Tamara Mowry walked the red carpet at the ESSENCE Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon yesterday.
Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News

Nicole Beharie attends Essence Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon in Beverly Hills

Cutie pie Nicole Beharie (Sleepy Hollow) posed for the paparazzi at the 7th Annual ESSENCE “Black Women in Hollywood” Luncheon held at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Thursday.
Photo: AdMedia/Splash News

63 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Kerry Washington, Brandy Norwood, Lupita Nyong’o, Tamera Mowry, Nicole Beharie”

Whe was the last time Kerry was seen with ol boy?

Yardgirl says:

Happy Friday Miss Sandra and Roses :waves:

Lovely ladies of color looking good!!! :yes:

Everybody looks good but Brandy.

Nasir Rahim says:

Supp yall, did yall see me clowning on RHOA I was the last one to audition. And You all ready don’t have to ask was it scripted cause ummm…

Bella770 says:

It was funny how they were working those camera angles last night on Scandal trying to hide that belly!!!

FuturedocDonte says:

Actress/singer Brandy Norwood (The Game) was one of the beauties

So it’s not Okay for Lil Kim to turn Asian but perfectly fine for Brandy :mad: #doublestandard

n1kk1a says:

Brandy looks washed out and boring to me.

I always wondered why brandy was more popular than monica in the 90s monica is beautiful and brandy is ,.. Well not so much :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    :waves: Ain see that part. Ill have to watch again

spiceykay says:

I like Brandy and I like her hair and suit but something isn’t right with all of that put together.

GottaBigOne says:

” . . . . Rest assured that Sandrarose.com does not entertain such petty rumors.”

Morning Ms. Rose . . . and everyone else.

Ms. Rose whenever I am feeling down; depressed I can Always get a chuckle from your style of writing!
    (I love your article introductions with its sarcastic wit)

Thank you for starting off my day . . . right.

Agape,

GBO

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    Brandy had a better agent and manager. Even though she wasn’t the better auger (in my opinion) her people made sure she was on TV shows, movies, Disney and remained a recording artist. Mama Brandy was no joke :no:

hell_on_heels says:

If Kerry Washington is with child again…she may want to consider a different stylist……I’ve HATED the way she’s been “dressed” during her pregnancy.

Auntie, did Brandy’s fiancé end the engagement…spill the tea? :thinking:

Hi Roses

Just Looking says:

:happy: Friday

Anna says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Whe was the last time Kerry was seen with ol boy?

~~~~~~~~
    I’ve never seen them together.

Just Looking says:

:waves: Good Morning Hell on Wheels :welcome:

Anna says:

hell_on_heels says:

~~~~~~~~~
    Can you imagine how more unflattering she would look if she didn’t have that beautiful glow. I have not liked 95% of the pregnancy outfits.

Blanche Devereaux says:

@Hell on heels she looks like she’s been dressed in designer potato sacks :nono:

Brandy was more popular because Brandy was nice to people and got more oppurtunities.

“Some other singers” had fame go to their head, started using drugs and became arrogant bytches and started phucking people’s husbands and chit like that.

Kerry has a mumu smock on for a dress :lol:

Rocsi looks stank with the way she’s standing but I like her dress and shoes… idk about them together yet, :think:

Lupita, Tika, Tamera, and Nicole all look great! :nun:

I would like Brandi’s get up more if she styled her hair differently, possibly… maybe… :think: could be the shoes too… idk yet… :think:

I am not liking this look on Brandy :nono: Kerry looks cute, Lupita :nun: Nichole Biharrie I’m hearing some not so good things about her :nono: but she looks gorgeous …. Tia looks cute :love: those twins….

:sissyclaws at Chris Bosh: Oh no you must be MISTAKEN cause D Wade asked me to be his BRIDEMAID :nun: says:

Nasir lemme go byke and look for you :eek: Tell me more about this script process :waiting:
    Brandy looks a bit shriveled up and worn. That suit could have been sharB but something went awry with it. Maybe it was the matchy chunky shoes.

Brandy is still my chick though :yes: Again I still think she is one of my favorite artist :yes:

@Man :claps: thank you for finally (kinda) spilling the tea on why you might not like someone. While I still like said person if that’s the case I could see why. By the by since we talking *scoots closer* anybody famous she slept with :waiting:

Jdore says:

Morning Roses! Happy Friday!! :waves:

All I can see is that jewelry sitting on top of ol girl head :hahaha:

————
    Yesssss. People be sleeping on Brandy. Great voice and love her last CD

Is it me or has Tika Sumpter nose spread like 3 extra inches :thinking: her nose has been looking huge lately….. Maybe its the contouring :thinking: her makeup is hit or miss with me :huh: beautiful girl though :nun:

I actually like Rocsi’s outfit. Just not her face :phew: She has always looked like a healed burn victim to me :oops: Like they sewed her ears byke on wrong after they gave her a new face. That sounds really harsh and I feel bad but *FUTURE VOICE* I am just being honest :kona:

I kinda like Brandy’s getup. Goes with her Asian face

KyCakes says:

Rest assured that Sandrarose.com does not entertain such petty rumors.
    ————————————————————–

I lubs you <<<<<<>>>>>>

Matchsticks says:

…features I mean and ummm why Kerry got on a Muu Muu :no:

@Jenie: Tika has skin issues. I see it under her make-up on the Have Nots. I think they tried to pile it on to hide it :no: Her skin is never going to get better like that. She needs to take a month off and go hide :hide: until she has a change to purge all that out if she is afraid to be out in public. No shade at all :yes:

@CHRIS BOSH
    ___________________________

Use to have a link breakin it all down… but um yeah. I better leave it at that.

You can emial me tho.

Ky :happy:
    Why is it when you are getting off early it seems like the day drags even more :waiting:

VDot says:

—————-

{:blink: forreal?!?! :rofl:

:blink:

What THE PHUCK is that dude wearing next to Kerry?????

He is out in public at events with celebrities dressed like that?
    :facepalm:

Taken yeah something is really off with her makeup, and on the Have nots …. sometimes that shyt looks a damn mess…… she was beautiful on one life to live :yes: I remember now it seems like something is off with her makeup or something… she is beautiful to me though….. her complexion is fierce :nun:

KyCakes says:

Jenie
    Taken

:hug:

Man what’s the email :waiting:
    I will have to send you a code or something it’s me cause you know people be stalking you. It will come from takencell @ :yahoo:

SummerBaby says:

Tamera looks very pretty.

@JENIE

Everybody there in nice threads and chit, this nigga in some too small warm up pants, some sneaks, one of those 80’s “Members Only” jackets… and tried to “dress it up” with a button up shirt. :rofl:

That nigga look like he there to raid the trash bin and just so happen to be there a lil early and got caught in the pics. :lol:

VDot hush :tape: I am trying to get the deets so I can go byke and laugh. I do not remember anybody being good. So you know the story will be he had to sound/act bad for the script :crying1:

deedeegirl says:

All of the ladies look beautiful. You never see Kerry with that husband of hers.

:think:

I thought you said she was crazy or whatever Sandra….

Everybody there in nice threads and chit, this nigga in some too small warm up pants, some sneaks, one of those 80?s “Members Only
    Why did I scroll back up :lol:
    He has on fitted yoga pants with a drawstring it looks like.

KABYEYOU says:

why homey not wearing socks next to Kerry smh

deedeegirl says:

Monica is a lovely woman but Brandy is all around more talented in my opinion and she is beautiful as well. Stop the hate. She’s the ONLY reason The Game has been worth watching since Tia Mowry left the show.

By the by since we talking *scoots closer* anybody famous she slept with
    ————-
    I went to google to search this and “learned” that missy and aaliyah used to take x and screw, will smith and his ex wife split b/c she caught him in bed with his manager (?), Vanessa Williams caught the herp from her ex when they were married, gave it to RIck Fox, and that’s why they split,Redman and Method was confirmed to be bottoms as someone here told us :lol: , Beyonce got an abortion at 18, she was pregnant by her ex, Brandi poochi stinks, (this one is the most laughable) Ray J is a blood, :hahaha: Michelle Williams used to get paid less than the two who got the boot b/c of her insecurities, Jay Z is NOT hung, Hezikiah Walker beat his wife.

All of this to say.. I didn’t find anything on said FOTB other than she had a baby.. :shrug: she has three now so. :shrug:

@ Man :pc:

————
    :blink:

@futuredoc smh

Monica was a better singer too and man monica is sweet as pie she only let miss thang out when needed

Thanks @ GottaBigOne. Good morning fam! :wave: :newpost:

Stop the hate.
    I think they were just differing opinions but okay :lol: :hater: :kona:

hell_on_heels says:

Auntie, did Brandy’s fiancé end the engagement…spill the tea?

I covered the split last year. The dopamine faded and they realized they were total strangers to each other. This is why I caution you young ladies to stop getting caught inside your feelings when you meet a man. Your Feelings do not = Love. :nono:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I thought you said she was crazy or whatever Sandra….

She can be crazy and still be a cutie pie. :yes:

Lupita has the most gorgeous skin! Goodness! Tia, Nicole and Tika look great.

Wasting time says:

:newbie:

Kerry looks less pregnant in this picture than she dud last night on Scandal.