Celebs Out & About: Khloe Kardashian, Bruce Jenner, Jessica Alba, Cash Warren

Bruce Jenner, Khloe Kardashian & Kylie Jenner Meet For A Valentine's Day Lunch

Reality TV stars Bruce Jenner, left, and Khloe Kardashian met up for lunch on Valentine’s Day at Jinky’s Kanan Cafe while filming scenes for their new season of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ in Calabasas, California. Bruce and his stepdaughter Khloe are both single (and not by choice). Khloe is a Love Addict who chases Dopamine highs, while Bruce is suffering a midlife crisis that no 64-year-old man should have to endure. He is reportedly undergoing hormone replacement therapy in a sad bid to transform into a woman.
Photo: INFphoto.com

Jessica Alba and Cash Warren out and about with their daughters in West Hollywood

Actress Jessica Alba, 32, and her biracial hubby Cash Warren were spotted out & about with their 2 daughters, Honor Marie Warren, 5, and Haven Garner Warren, 3, in West Hollywood on Saturday, Feb. 15. Later, the happy couple were seen grocery shopping together in Hollywood. Cash and Jeesica’s successful 6 year marriage makes them an oddity in show business where marriages crash and burn on a regular basis. Cash is the son of Hill Street Blues actor Michael Warren. Michael also starred on CBS TV’s The White Shadow, about a high school basketball team filled with misfits.
Photo: WENN.com

Other photos of Jessica and Cash: Mariotto/INFphoto.com

24 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Khloe Kardashian, Bruce Jenner, Jessica Alba, Cash Warren”

FuturedocDonte says:

:tape: <— Bruce's Adams Apple

libra80sbaby says:

Bruce :facepalm:

SOTHERNGRL says:

cteastcoast says:

Is this man really trying to be a woman?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Bruce….I’m gonna say a prayer for you. Jesus be some…ugh…everything for Bruce. He needs it.

missyJ says:

We just gon call Bruce cain’t get right from now on

FuturedocDonte says:

Congrats Keya :waves: Welcome to the dark side :coffee: (almost)

libra80sbaby says:

Bruce done been emasculated for so long he just said fugg it, let me gone be a woman. That fool lost his balls as soon as he said “I Do” to that Madame Pimp Kris

SOTHERNGRL says:

Why Jessica aint washed clothes? That has to be the reason her husband has on her dortoor socks.

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

Keya, I’m downstairs shouting in the corner over your good news! Won’t he do it! :nun:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Thanks Donte! Lol

libra80sbaby says:

Bruce is turning into a woman before our eyes yall. Kanye I want you to take note of how the men in these peoples lives turn out. I’m not eve gonna start on Rob BMW body.by SOTHERNGRL on Feb 17, 2014 at 11:09 am

That nigga look like a laundry bag full of Xboxes :facepalm:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

(Don’t pay Doc no mind – he running on fumes and sleep deprived :lol: )

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Yes HE will!!!! *shouts in corner with you* chhiillleee Praise the Lord

essenze says:

He still “transitioning”?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

That new baby got Doc on “E” lol

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:dead: at laundry bag full of xboxes Y’all ain’t shyt

Anna says:

Two seasons back Kris wanted to change her name back to “Kardashian”. Now Bruce is really trying to keep up w/the Kardashian’s so much, he wants to be a girl. :lol:

Bruce = Greta Van Susteren.

The anchor on Fox News that used to be on CNN. That’s a bad “template” to use to become a female because it look like she used to be a male herself.
    :facepalm:

@ Man, I just don’t care™: Greta is a woman of a certain age. You don’t expect women to look stunning forever, do you?

I thought Jessica had broke up with Cash. I remember when she was first pregnant that nigga got fat as hail. Yes, HE got fat as hail.

And yeah, I know “men gain weight during their woman pregnancy” and blah blah blah.

That nigga was just getting fat tho. She musta told that nigga to shape up or ship out literally and he started hitting that gym. :lol:

@SANDRA ROSE
    “Greta is a woman of a certain age. You don’t expect women to look stunning forever, do you?”
    _________________________________

She looked like Bruce’s “Uncle” even in her youth.

But I’m not even talkin about her… homely… looks per se. I’m saying THAT’S who Bruce has patterned his transition after.

Like he went to the surgeon and said:

“Make me Greta Van Susteren’s more attractive sister.”- Bruce :eek:

“….” -Doc :huh:

IsThisThingOn... :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

@Sandra

I’m gonna have to agree with @Man on this one. I’ve watched Greta for years (before and after she had ‘work’ done). It has nothing to do w/age – she looks how she looks. And, Bruce does ‘resemble’ her. :tea:

MrsL says:

What in the world is really going on with Bruce? :think: