Celebs Out & About: La La, Drake, Kanye West, Gavin Rossdale

La La Anthony is all smiles as she hops into a waiting car after attending an event in Chelsea, New York City

La La Anthony is all smiles as she hops into a waiting car after posing for the paparazzi in Chelsea, New York City on Wednesday.
Photo: Santi/Splash News

Drake spotted out and about in Paris

Rap star Drake was spotted out and about in Paris, France early Thursday.
Photo: KCS Presse / Splash News

Kanye West Arrives At His Hotel

Musician Kanye West joined his pals Rihanna and Drake in his second home in Paris, France on Wednesday.
Photo: INFphoto.com

Exclusive - Gavin Rossdale Walks His Dog Today In LA

Metrosexual Gavin Rossdale really doesn’t care what anyone thinks. The 48-year-old former Bush lead singer and guitarist was seen walking his Pomeranian on Wednesday in Los Angeles. Rossdale sported a trendy and oversized scarf which he draped delicately over his shoulders. He also rocked a man purse, aka “murse”. Rossdale admitted to having a gay romance with gay British rocker Marilyn when he was 17. The gay rights mafia would have you believe Gavin was born gay and that being gay is not a choice. Rossdale and his wife Gwen Stefani, 44, are expecting their 3rd child.
Photo: INFphoto.com

45 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: La La, Drake, Kanye West, Gavin Rossdale”

Just Looking says:

:love: La’s Dress :nun: Werk It Girl

That’s all I got

Good Morning All :happy:

Jdore says:

Why are La La’s feet hanging over the front of her shoes… oh wait is she a FOB??? :kona:

Love La La’s dress so pretty!!

OpinionHated says:

LaLa’s dress no beuno… looks like one of those things the old ladies at church used to make to cover toilet paper – and I hate when people mix seasons – winter dress and bare legs – uggghhh

How the heck did Kanye get his foot into that itty bitty opening of his pants…. I can’t stand skinny jeans on men and can’t wait for the trend to go away – so gay…. I blame Jude Law

Thank you Sandra – I been saying it for years – sex is not like breathing you won’t drop dead from lack of – we CHOOSE to have sex and we CHOOSE our sexual preference….

LaceJagger says:

@ sandra
    Gavin and Gwen are expecting their 3rd child not 4th… Gavin has a grown daughter from a previous relationship

Just Looking says:

:coffee: :popcorn:

Afiya says:

I love LaLa dress outfit, shoes kinda short tho :)

They some weird lookin’ pants Drake. :huh:

Kanye don’t change clothes much, always grabbing the same thing :no:

Them short pants Mr. Gavin :nono:

Hey Pumpkyn :waves: saw you spoke down stairs

Chile I thought Drake had on a leg brace for a slight second :thinking: Ion like Lala dress….. :no:

That chick that taking Kanya pic whew got them J Hudson legs :no:

@JENIE
    “That chick that taking Kanya pic whew got them J Hudson legs ”

:eek:

Dayum! She built TERRIBLE. Just waddle everywhere and chit. How you wear out the SIDES of your shoes but the soles still look brand new? :blink:

Afiya says:

:wave: Good Morning Roses, Thorns, Lurkers & Newbies :hi:

Who’s giving out packets today?

:kona:

Hey Fiya :yahoo: packets will be given out around noon :tea: Management !

Beta says:

Hey all :waves:

libra80sbaby says:

I guess rich folks STILL don’t give a fawk about what they wear. :facepalm:

libra80sbaby says:

:hi: Beta

Jdore says:

Morning Everyones :waves:

The Pearl! says:

:waves: Morning, Everyone! I had to go back up and check out the bad-built chick. @Man, WHYYYYYYYY? :rofl:

Cute dress, but it doesn’t fit :eek: ‘s body type. :| Oh well. So long as she thought she looked good.

Damn… y’all not gone say nothing about how Ol’ girls Uggs be on that Purp? :ghost:

Like the dress but not on LALA.. Them chicken legs ruined it for me :no:

Everyone else looks tired, broke, worn out, and ran thru :coffee:

Gavin ROssdale is kewl in my book. Kanye only wearing jeans cause I hid the pleather ones. :rolleyes:

I just want to meet Aubrey and talk to him. Just to see what the fawk be going thru his head sometimes. Like really :think:

that girl with the struggling uggs is just BIG fo no reason at all. She stands just like a penguin :blink:

I be I be on that #sipslow -Big Gul’s Uggs.

I’m going to get me a teacup Pomeranian one of these days man. One of these days. :lol:

Man, Gavin got a taste of that puzzy and couldn’t control hisself cause he got Gwen poor twat wo’ out spittin all them babies out!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

———-
    He trapped her ass :lol: He said yo ass ain’t going on tour with all them menfolk. Here’s some milk.. :jack: JK

Hey ,
    Razz :kiss:
    Beta :hug:
    Libra :happy:
    Picka :hug:
    Pearl , Man and whoever I left off :hi:

Jdore :happy: chile that fool with that weave on his eyelids in your gravie :lol:

@RAZZ

I think with him being gay he never knew about the “pull out method.” He never had to worry about it with other men.

Plus he found out puzzy is naturally wet and and chit. Poor Gwen aint’ have a chance! :lol:

:facepalm: <<<Gwen

Anyone ever been to the Zoo/Aquarium/Bot. Garden in Albequorque (sp)?

The Pearl! says:

Jenieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :grill:

deedeegirl says:

Gwen is on her third baby. No way I would marry a formerly gay man.

“pull out method.” :nun:

Gwen’s ass is probably just as elate though :lol:

Y’all do know that Gavin also has a 25 y/o daughter… I’m thinking maybe he wasn’t as gay as most would make and just had a fling with someone who was famous?

@ LaceJagger: thanks.

OpinionHated says:

When I debate the gays about this on message boards, I drop the names La La, Eddie Murphy, Johhny Gill, Tichina Arnold, Queen Latifah, all of whom straddle the fence. :coffee: