Celebs Out & About: Lupita Nyong’o, Mary J Blige, Rita Ora

The Hollywood Reporter Nominees Night - Beverly Hills

Lupita Nyong’o was seen arriving at tThe Hollywood Reporter Nominees Night at Spago in Beverly Hills. Magic Johnson’s flamboyant son, EJ Johnson, credited Lupita as his fashion inspiration during a guest appearance on the Wendy Williams Show yesterday. “I have to give it to Lupita Nyong’o,” he said. “Like, I’m obsessed with her!” he gushed.
Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News

Mary J Blige  is seen at New York Fashion Week in NYC

Fashionable R&B icon Mary J Blige was seen arriving at New York Fashion Week in NYC on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
Photo: Splash News

Rita Ora at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

British singer Rita Ora was spotted arriving at DKNY fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York on Monday, Feb. 10.
Photo: NIGNY/Splash News

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Lupita, I :heart: you, but you left me wanting in the bust department. I think chicken cutlets should have been your friend for this outfit :hug:

• Just Looking

:tea: :popcorn:

• Jdore

PETA bout to come for Mary and Rita :tea:

• Beta

:heart: Lupita

• Who Dat

Lupita is giving me Grace Jones 1981 in that pic and I love it.

• Just Looking

Lawd that Fur Mary got on is giving me all kinds of life. :love:

Yes, Chile :nun:

It’s looks like Sable and $$$$$$$ :love: :love: Wonders if she gets tired of it can I have it. PLEASE

• weFukNorNah

Lupitas Body frame reminds me of my gf..small e’erthang

• VDot

Mary is serving!! :bow: Lupita too :bow:

• Beta

Aunt Mary looking fab

Gosh I LOVE Murray’s coat! :nun: Rita is looking right. :phew:
    Lupita NEEDS bust for that dress. Sheesh. Who did that? Fire them. :no:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:huh: :tape: Imma just say gon’ head Mary J :yes:

• Smonae

MJB :clap: Flawless

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Rita actually looks nice in this look. :)

Lupita :nun:

Mary and her twisted mouth looks nice :)

• flsun99

Lupita is BEAUTIFUL!

• weFukNorNah

Yasss auntie mary… you the chit long as u don’t dance *does the Mary Blige bop

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

You better WERK Mary *snaps* :winky:
    EJ Antoinette aspires to EAT Lupita…. He thinks she is a menu item from Taco Bell… a cheesy chalupa with beans :pizza:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Good morning loves Good morning sandra!

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

———
    :dead:

• Mr.BluPhi

Everybody looks good….

• OutsidetheBox

I kinda like Nupita’s 90’s fade. Its sweet..

• Smonae

Not feeling Lupitas dress :no: Rita looks good :yes:

Hey Razz, OTB andyone else I missed from earlier :waves:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

If I could just brush Ritas bang across her head some :thinking:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

All of these nice furs I’ve seen lately. I may have to see if the Macy’s that’s going out of business have any left.

• Beta

• weFukNorNah

I grew quite fond of EJ although he is team too much he didn’t spill all his financial business to wendy like she wanted.. He was like bish don’t worry bout these coins

• Just Looking

Lupita’s Face and Shoes :yes:

That Shift of Dress OVERPRICED Slip :nono: FIYAH DEM

Color, Stitching all of it is DREADFUL (SAY in DWights Voice)

• Who Dat

Rita got sessi legs in that ‘fit. You best get it ghul! :yes:

I remma when MJB could cut a rug @Nori. :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

I really like Mary’s hair too. I wish she would give up tribtoos but eh.. gotta be Mary.

• Who Dat

I kinda like Nupita’s 90?s fade. Its sweet
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Its paying homage to Omar Epps in “Juice”

• Just Looking

Macys where? The Fur Vault :bounce: Got my 1st fur vest from there.

They will probably ship to another Vault. But Ummm What state

*sucks teeth

• Diva

:wave: morning Roses I finally watched 12 years a slave the other day

• OutsidetheBox

Hey Nae. :hug: I meant to ask if you saw that pic Bey posted of young Celestine Beyince? Those Shirley Temple curls? That smirk? :heart: Tell me Tina wasnt too much. :lol:

• Just Looking

I kinda like Nupita’s 90?s fade. Its sweet
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Its paying homage to Omar Epps in “Juice”
    ++++++++++++++++
    :ghost: That the Truff :kona:

Anyone has sexy legs in heels

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Its paying homage to Omar Epps in “Juice”
    ———
    Dubb I can’t with you!!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Its paying homage to Omar Epps in “Juice”
    ———-
    :wail:

weFukNorNah says:

Anyone has sexy legs in heels
    ————-
    Even :eek: ?

• Who Dat

Promise on all things GOOD that is the same fade Q had in “Juice”. Go and Google it.

omar epps haircut in juice

Lines and all. :yes:

• OutsidetheBox

Its paying homage to Omar Epps in “Juice”
    _____

BOL!!! :hahaha: On point Dubb!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

@Looking, KS.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

:offtopic: Why did my boss just say the snow is supposed to be 6-12 inches….smdh.

• Diva

omar epps haircut in juice

Lines and all. :yes:
    —————————-
    Dubb you ain’t got a bit of sense…but she sure is channeling Q’s hairstyle :rofl:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

:ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

:yes: It sure is Dubb. You said it. Chit. Lupita say she gone be fresh as hail all her peepah watching.

• essenze

Good afternoon peeps. I love Lupita’s skin. It’s flawless and a rich chocolate tone. Mary’s fur is the biz. Even though she may be having some financial issues her wardrobe is typically nice.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I was in there a couple of weeks ago, but it was very picked over. The fur vault was still in tact though. Hopefully the retirees haven’t gotten to it yet, because they sure went through the driving shoes :nun:

• Just Looking

Buttercup says:

@Looking, KS.
    Ohhh, Fur Vault Kansas. DELETED

• Who Dat

Sherri Shepherd Swimsuit Photo where them legs got heels on. :rofl:

I gotta geaux walk. I done cried myself to a break.

• missyJ

lUPITA THIS WAS NOT THE LOOK FOR YOU… STILL GORGEOUS THO

• Just Looking

Sherri Shepherd Swimsuit Photo where them legs got heels on. :rofl:
    I gotta geaux walk. I done cried myself to a break.
    GO RET NOW! TEARS TEARS :rofl:

• weFukNorNah

Yep heels are an illusion

• weFukNorNah

Take her heels off then her legs turn into cottage cheese

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

It took everything in me last night not to shave my head (to a 2 or 3) while Mr. Razz was sleeping.

I got so frustrated with it. So I just cut it shorter, then gelled it down. :cry:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

Sherri Shepherd Swimsuit Photo where them legs got heels on.
    I gotta geaux walk. I done cried myself to a break.
    ——-

• essenze

Poor Sherri. She has one of the most unfortunate shapes I have ever seen :-(

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Since I got played in the middle of :typing: my thoughts on LHHNY eye am going to post rewrite both of my fresh comments here:

OTB I want that LHHNY post right nah… While I can talk about it…
    peter last night People can say it is scripted but that ish was real! Amina said she didn’t want no secret baby and she wanted it out in the open. Peter would’ve told her to dead that baby and she wanted to be strong enough (for once) to let pole know before he could. He did not want any more kids and now he went from Tara who at least kept a roof over their kids with school aged kids to a brand new baby and a struggling artist …. Them was real tears

Monique was like people need to say your face if you are trying to APOLOGIZE Peter. Peter was like :cool: Then when that lip started to tremble them tears snuck out from under his shades and I was like :crying1: Gabby Lip Quiver he ain’t gone be able to hold it folk :hahaha: I do not feel sorry for him at all. But I do think Amina knew better. If for nothing else protect yourself. Who wants a baby with Peter Gunz??? When they went to visit that apartment she said a space for out babies and he was like :stop: :wtf: She dumb

• OutsidetheBox

I got so frustrated with it.
    ______

Never do your hair when you’re frustrated. EVER. :| :hug: With that said, its just hair. And you’re pretty, Come back with real problems… :lol: JK.

• Who Dat

Who wants a baby with Peter Gunz???
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Whole lotta bishes probably did… back in 1998.

• weFukNorNah

Someone that wants their baby to look like stitch from disney

• LaceJagger

Danai Gurira from the walking dead is just as hot as lupita… Wonder why she doesn’t get as much recognition..?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

I got so frustrated with it.
    ______

Never do your hair when you’re frustrated. EVER. With that said, its just hair. And you’re pretty, Come back with real problems… JK.
    ————-
    That’s the way I feel about it. “its just hair” :lol: Mister wouldn’t approve of it though. :rolleyes:

:hug: and thank you gaw-jus. I just need some braids before I do end up shaving it off and wearing a wig. :lol:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Someone that wants their baby to look like stitch from Disney
    :crying1: He do ..I been racking my brain. YOU GOT THE ANSWERS :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

rewrite both of my fresh comments here:
    _________

Tee. :crying1: I am having a tough week. I need you and all your foolishness tuhday. :heart: God bless you! *finishes reading*

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Who wants a baby with Peter Gunz???
    ——-
    Other than Amina’s stupid self? Not one damn soul.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

Lupita need some tits STAT!

… and someone to do her toes! Dayum, them bytches look busted!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

@Dubb: People that want a baby with Peter Gunz:
    Amil
    Blu Cantrell
    Total.. the not gay one
    Brownstone
    Lil Kim’s old face
    Adina Howard
    Changing Faces
    CNC Music Factor Lead Singer

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

@Lace she hasn’t been casted in a largely know slave role like Lupita. :|

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

LaceJagger says:

Danai Gurira from the walking dead is just as hot as lupita…

No she’s not.

But she looked real good all dressed up when they showed her last night! :yes:

• VDot

Them was real tears

:yes: He was crying like a newborn baby. I wonder what he said to Amina after the show. He didn’t even look at her after she threw that pissy stick at him. He just politely got up and walked backstage. :lol:

• cteastcoast

This day is dragging hurry up 8pm please hurry

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

@Man it looks like Lupita has gold nail polish on her toes. Ain’t nothing wrong with them thangs :lol:

• Beta

I’m watching Ghosts of Mississippi and I’m getting :mad: & :angry: all over again God ain’t done with me yet cause……..

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

<– For Dubb
    :hugs: OTB I am here for you. You can't count on my ignorance :lol:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

If Peter already told this girl he did NOT want any more kids, why would you go get pregnant?! Come on girl. You did this one alone. You done trapped the man, and he still might not stay with you. I hope she don’t think she was doing something last night with that test. You see how he got up and was done with it.

Other ppl that want a baby from Peter

Foxy brown
    Nicole Wray
    Heather B
    Changing faces
    Tracy Spencer
    Shanice Wilson

:tea: *says all this in my voice too* :cosign:

I know she felt crazy!!! And did you see Tara with a Gabby lip quiver? I was like is she on Mollies?? :huh: I cant call it…but she will let Peter hit. :tea: I aint judging.

SN: Wasnt Yandy the elephant in the room? Why we didnt talk about Mandeecess, his other kid(s), his time? :gossip:

And what the fukk did I miss with Saigon and EricaJ? :wtf: He straight snapped on her!

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

________________________
    He looked like he hated her :hahaha: Like whatever love he had for her died when she pissed on that stick

• cteastcoast

Then he had the nerve to say I only want to talk to Tara…that was the biggest slap in the face and if she’s still with him she just need that green card

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ‘Pita nominated for a shatload of awards. It’s currently awards season. Thats all.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

How come folks cant come with documentation confirming they’re pregnant instead of piss on a stick? :rolleyes: No one wants to touch your urine.

• Diva

VDot says:

Them was real tears

——————–
    The best thing he said during the reunion show was he was too old to be acting like that…. I :applause: him for coming to that realization.

• OutsidetheBox

Danai is cute but I dont think she is “hotter” (star power, facial, aura..) than Lupita. :no: Nicer body tho for sure.

Zhane

Mokenstef

• VDot

Saigon is an angry black man.

And I don’t like Ronald McDonald :no:

• Diva

weFukNorNah says:

Other ppl that want a baby from Peter

—————–
    add Cece Penniston & Stacy Lattisaw

• essenze

Amina thought that the baby ess gonna change things? Look at how he did Tara, nuff said lol.

• Who Dat

For Dubb
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Not for me. For @Rwms. Who said ANY pair of legs is sexy…with heels on. And I used Sherri “Big Top” Shepherd as case where that is knat always true Jesus :crying1:

I am crying up on a break agane. :ghost:

• OutsidetheBox

Naw. :| The men like what they like dont they :lol: :| Yeah you should give it a rest with braids. That will give you time to miss it, grow out a bit and decide what next.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

*says all this in my voice too*

I know she felt crazy!!! And did you see Tara with a Gabby lip quiver? I was like is she on Mollies?? I cant call it…but she will let Peter hit. I aint judging. (Like someone already said, Peter was gonna leave Amina. He still in love with Tara. Tara would fugg out of spite. She not getting back with him though. Mind you Amina was in some interview saying she still has not met Tara’s kids with Peter. She is a damn fool)

SN: Wasnt Yandy the elephant in the room? Why we didnt talk about Mandeecess, his other kid(s), his time? (What was she gonna say? He locked up, snitchin. Oh and I missed her and Rich. What was she saying?)

And what the fukk did I miss with Saigon and EricaJ? He straight snapped on her!
    (I wish she had brothers. Because baby, I would of had my brothers beat him down to the ground. He is disrespectful. Period. If I was his momma I’d be so ashamed.)

• Diva

essenze says:

—————————–
    I don’t know when these women are going to wake up and realize a baby is not going to keep a man. It’s been proven over and over again.

I’m talmbout her legs..yall crazy

• Who Dat

Mokenstef

^^^^^^^^^^^
    Amina sings “He’s Mine” into the Tara’s VM once a week.

• OutsidetheBox

He just politely got up and walked backstage.

:hahaha: That chit was :cold:

He only wanna talk to Tara. She crazy. i wouldve fought him. :lol:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Amina thought that the baby ess gonna change things?
    ——–
    Her mother failed her if she really believed that. :tea: Babies don’t change anything for a man.

• VDot

I KNOW Taken did not make her gravi Sherri in her heels. I can’t stand her :lol:

• free

i usually love lupita but um, er, i don’t know about that dress. looking like a 13 year old boy in the chest….

• Who Dat

I’m talmbout her legs..yall crazy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    We tambout her legs too. In heels.

Google “Sherri Shepherd Swimsuit photo” and look at her legs in heels. Tell us…is they sessi or nah?

PS Dont hate me after looking. :wail: LE WEEP like Jesus.

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

:blink:
    chit yall talkin a lot this morning!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

He only wanna talk to Tara. She crazy. i wouldve fought him.
    ———
    And Amina took her unwanted ass back to the back. Peter could of cared less about her tears. She is still with him, still looking dumb. Jesus be some self esteem and a book from the Roses. This girl needs help.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

OTB: All jokes aside :lol: *sucks up my laugh* I think Erica Jean is slow. REAL TALK. I think it might have trickled down to the baby. Not because he is slow but because she doesn’t HAVE THE EDUCATION TO RAISE HIM :crying1:
    And I think Saigon is a semi trained monkey. He can’t even stay in one emotion for more than 30 seconds.

OFF OFF TOPIC :offtopic: Who said something about old girl’s man off Blood Sweat and Heels and his blinking issues? I was watching last night and he was :blink: like 3 times a seconds. I was like is he tweaking????? I quit on him.
    Going to grab some soup BRB

• VDot

He only wanna talk to Tara. She crazy. i wouldve fought him

________________________________

Naw, with the way he was pissed, she aint wanna :karate:. Especially if she wanna keep that baby. He may have accidentally on purpose made sure there wasn’t a baby on the way, and been able to get away with it because she hit first.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

OTB I was trying to get in contact with this girl here who did them, trying to save my self a trip to el paso to let the africans do it, but it looks like I will spend some of my refund money instead of dumping it in all savings. ugh!

• OutsidetheBox

Oh and I missed her and Rich. What was she saying?)

Yandy like Rich as a partna and a friend. :yes: She justs wants to steer clear of the messy-ness of Rich. She said she would not “hate as much” on Amina..but she didnt say she would let her get in on them checks. :hahaha:

• weFukNorNah

I don’t think her legs are bad

• OutsidetheBox

Amina sings “He’s Mine” into the Tara’s VM once a week.

:rofl: :hahaha: :rofl: I rem singing this..to the top of my lungs in middle school! Couldnt tell me CHIT. :phew:

Thank you, Lord, for deliverance. :lol:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

____________________________

YUP! Don’t want and CAN’T AFFORD! Just like I ALWAYS say in this muthaphucka! She did that chit outta spite!

And she too dumb to take of a child on her own. Hopefully child services watches the show and “pre-emptively” take this child before something happens.

• VDot

I think Erica Jean is slow. REAL TALK.

____________________________________

:ashamed: I think so too :yes: I’m pretty sure she was in the slow learner’s class in school.

• essenze

And that big bytch Rocki is a hater. She mad she don’t look like Tahiry. She did not come across as a concerned friend but as a jealous bird. Im pretty sure she was sucking random peen before she found a dummy to marry her.

:rofl: +1

• OutsidetheBox

chit yall talkin a lot this morning!
    _________

Bruh!! Sandra playing. :popcorn:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

——-
    I have to agree with you on this one. She did that shyt to herself. She clearly knew, and did it anyway. That’s on her. You see he can’t even take care of himself. Stupid.

• Just Looking

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Ummm both of them is slow.

He was like “Praise Jesus Christ my Lord” then he was like Fugg you bitch and and all the other trick arse baby mamas. That is a special for reallu. :yes: :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

:newpost: Michael I kill ‘Bout music Dunn..

• weFukNorNah

I’m ready for this Obama story…. smh

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

——
    Exactly! All that yelling for nothing. You are on parole. Your not about to end anyone. Not one soul was worried about her all damn season. Bye Clown.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKUg9iK7xeU Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss:

I saw the picture of Sherri Shepherd in some gold outfit with her belly showing :ghost:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I had JUST graduated when that song came out. Literally like a month before. And some bish hit BFF pager (YES PAGERS :thankyou: ) and when she called the numma byke? That song was playing. LOUDLY. Like somebody was holding the phone to the radio :rofl:

*snot*

• missyJ

@RAZZ

FOR SOME REASON I’M INTRIGUED

• Just Looking

:stop: Safety Announcement

Safety Announcement

[02-11-2014] The Just Looking Administration (JLF) is informing the public (WOMEN) that the use of penis and vagina mixed with STUPID, can produce a baby. This combination of foolish will leave you alone and bitter and possible on welfare. There is no sceiftic diagnosis for this. But word of the street is that you should not lay up with a NIGGA that aint SHAT.

Women should immediately contact their healthcare professional to take and stay on the pill, if they care about themselves.

• http://mobile.twitter.com/iamwonderchick2 LesBinLuv

Am I the only one who thinks Rita Whora is screamingggg Rhi-Rhi…she tries so hard…bless her lil heart!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgpRw9tiuM bnatural

RE: LHHNY (I copied my previous response)

Me thinks Peter regrets getting with Amina in the first place…all night long the focus seemed to be on Tara and not necessarily Amina…Peter didn’t want another kid and he was vocal about that…
    Amina look extremely dumb throwing that pregnancy test at Peter, what wife has to do that? She basically “trapped” him because Peter had suggested that he needed to “find himself” (or something like that) before he could be better men for both of the women. I think he planned on leaving Amina but now feels stuck….How DUMB did Amina feel sitting there listening to Peter say he wouldn’t have married her if he knew Tara still had feelings for him…

——-

Oh and did anyone else see Amina’s about Tahiry last night? :rofl:

• Afiya

@Lipita, you’s all WRONG, from the lips to the shoes, lawd :smack: and you was doing so good :nono:

Mary, you need some pants on, your legs look… :smh:

Rita looks pretty nice here…for change :shrug:

• OutsidetheBox

Like somebody was holding the phone to the radio :rofl:

LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :casket: :dead: :rofl:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

———–
    :clap: :rofl:

• hell_on_heels

MJB LOOKS FIERCE!!!

• ms_no-no

:thumbsup: Mary looks good and her coat sets it off.