Celebs Out & About: Mariah Carey-Cannon, Sanaa Lathan, Wendy Williams, Emily B.

Mariah Carey Fuels Pregnancy Rumors as she cradles her Stomach while out in NYC

Pop star Mariah Carey sparked pregnancy rumors yesterday after paparazzi photos surfaced of the Diva caressing her tummy. She cradled her abdomen with one hand, as she headed to a radio appearance. The songbird made the rounds promoting her new single in NYC Wednesday. Mariah and husband Nick Cannon have twins, Moroccan and Monroe.
Photo: 247PapsTV / Splash News

Sanaa Lathan seen returning from a shopping trip in NYC

Actress Sanaa Lathan was seen returning from a shopping trip in NYC.
Photo: Blayze / Splash News

Wendy Williams sports an Chanel scarf as she leaves the Betsey Johnson show at New York Fashion Week

Talk Diva Wendy Williams was seen cutting a fabulous figure in New York City yesterday. Williams wore a luxurious Chanel scarf and a fashionable wool overcoat.
Photo: Splash News

Emily B from 'Love and Hip Hop' coming out of a hotel in NYC

Reality TV star Emily Bustamente from Love and Hip Hop NY was spotted leaving a hotel in NYC on Wednesday. It looks like Emily recently visited her cosmetic surgeon.
Photo: JDH Imagez / Splash News

148 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Mariah Carey-Cannon, Sanaa Lathan, Wendy Williams, Emily B.”

LadieLeo says:

********************
    Never seen her or that show

Bad Influence says:

hey Sanaaaaaaaaaaa (das my bew :love: )

ummm Mariahs Face is weird. why is Emily B and that soaked pamper here? :coffee:

dare I say that Wendell is looking nice tuuudayy!

Bad Influence says:

and Emily needs her ass beat for that shoe line. How u coming out the gate with louboutin prices hussy?

my homegirl wanted some booties (which were cute) and them shyts were like 2100 :eek:

bye Emily :bye:

:wave: HIS, LadyLEO :hi:

Mariah looks good up top and her shades are to DIE for! :bounce:

Nawhh mariah aint preggos wasnt she just pissy drunk last week falling on the ground or NAH?

I don’t usually like visible logos but Wendy looks cute.

:hahaha: lOOk at Wendell’s feet, those shoes are struggling to stay together.

Crickett says:

Sanaa is so pretty. Emily…please stop, it will not keep him. Its cold in New York, get a coat to cover your assets. Mariah looks like she is drinking and taking multiple medications- her jawls and coloring are off.

Wendy’s so big a blanket looks like a scarf on her :kona:

:sigh: What’s going on with Mariah’s face? Why is it so bloated? Is she on steroids?

Wendy has those big men feet. :lol: If you just look at just the feet, you would think it was a man in heels.

weFukNorNah says:

Dear sanaa..When u coming out the closet?

weFukNorNah says:

Wendy had to stuff her feet in them mfs..I will never forget her toes on dancing with the stars

damn i didnt notice how large Wendys feets be.. :no:

weFukNorNah says:

Never found Emily attractive

sassyshe says:

Poor Em she keeps trying but I dont ever see Fab putting a ring on it

Like Mariahs jacket :yes: Wendy big chest a## like your scarf tho

Mimi has been TOO :cell: lately!!!! :hahaha: I LOVE it. Cant tell her ass nothing. :yes:

Wendy could stuff 2 of each animal on earth in them Noah ark’s she call FEET. :no:

weFukNorNah says:

Look at mariahs legs …yummy. …

Naw Em been wide as outside I thought.. :lol:

Wendy and Tyler Perry share the same shoes.

weFukNorNah says:

Smh..man these azz shots gonna be a mess in 20 yrs

Wendy’s so big a blanket looks like a scarf on her :kona:
    _____

That part. :tea:

weFukNorNah says:

I would toss Sanaas salad :lick:

EyesofScorpio says:

Emily B.
    the word ‘celebrity’ is SERIOUSLY thrown around too damn loose now a days.

I would toss Sanaas salad

WHO WOULDN’T???

Bad Influence says:

@Jackson, Em been wide but her ass wasn’t always THAT ass… thats fat transfer upkeep ass right thurr…yea buddy

Mariah lookin old in the face.

weFukNorNah says:

Her azz was flat as a pancake season 1 of LHHNY

Hmm. I would think she would be reducing a bit. :| If you cant wear nothing but leggings .. *stank face*

weFukNorNah says:

Emily is alaskan.. nah I think she’s Asian

I hope she didn’t have the same dr. that petite went to although he did an ok job on shanana

says:

i thought Mimi & her one sangin fanga said she aint want no mo chirren? :huh:

Sanaa lookin good..is SHE preggo?

Wendy lookin quite womanly up there! :shocked:

whoever Emily ill at least her booty look real vs Chyna black or whatever her name ill, & KK :buttshake:

Bad Influence says:

i want Mariah to give lil karruche her cheeks back…and what is her feet doing in that pic :huh: #watermelon :koolaid:

*WILL come byke for a Mimi post*

Something wrong with my girl after she fell her drunk ass off that stage few months back. :no: Havent seen her arms SINCE. :shrug: She keep em covered in gloves and long sleeves. Staph? Prednisone for swelling hence the puffiness? Whatever the fugg going on the public will NEVER know. All we need to know is she is Gone With The Wind Fabulous :nun:

says:

*caresses HIS knee* hey suga! :kiss: how yew?

Bad Influence says:

Em is wearing leggings er’day and taking on the Bailon girl as a sister wife out of desperation. Fab still ain’t shyt..

:hahaha: :ghost:

Mariah and husband Nick Cannon have twins, Moroccan and Monroe
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Mariah has said Skittles and Starburst were enough. No more kids. I think she is most likely tied and bunt (yes bunt) after them.

*WILL come byke for a Mimi post*

:shocked: Dubb wait. she FELL off stage?? :wtf:

Wendy Williams looks like the “Cowardly Lion” from the Wizard of Oz.

Fab is :hump: Adrienne Bailon? :blink:

yeah.. he really ain’t shyt… and she sloppy too. :no:

Bad Influence says:

@Fay, im otay bew. :hugs: thx 4 asking! how ju be luv?

Fake or not, Emily’s azz looks good. :yes:

I don’t know why women always gotta point out if a chick’s azz is fake or not? :facepalm:

Only thing matters is if it looks good! :yes:

essenze says:

Awww Wendy, no comment. Emily is a pretty girl but she was looking a little hefty last season. Her and Chrissy been eating good as hell.

Buttercup says:

It seems like black people don’t age between 25-50. :koolaid2: <—-water

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Wendy Williams looks like the “Cowardly Lion” from the Wizard of Oz.
    ————
    More like the one from the Wiz, love! :rofl:

I just looked at a LHHNY Season 1. Em was fat..

Dubbz :hug:

RazzmaTazz! hi purdi =)

@Man, hey wedge bew’ty! :fistbump:

Her and Chrissy been eating good as hell.
    —–
    :cosign:

says:

HIS i’m aiight. skwugglin, but imma make it :hug:

:whistle:

like a good neighbor state farm is there! make sure y’on sleep on gettin chkd out! :winky:

essenze says:

I could care less if its fake, shyt its your money and body. Just make it look believable and have it fit your frame. Nothing wrong with a nice ass. I just hate when I see a 40 inch ass on two stick legs. It looks weird :no:

Fake or not, Emily’s azz looks good. :yes:
    Only thing matters is if it looks good! :yes:

You stay trying it.

Yes @Fay. Mariah fell off a platform during a vid shoot with Jeezy. Back in July/August. Bish was likka’d up is my guess. Hell she was dranking yesterday morning on the Breakfast Club. :shrug:

But in her fall she dislocated her shoulder, she cracked a rib and she chipped her shoulder bone too.

Drunk heaux shat. Like Aunt Bunny falling down the stairs at the fam cookout ala Eddie Murphy.

supv fckd around & aint come in today? a-shiddd if i’m doin JACK! :nun:

All seasons. :hahaha: They too short for all that food. :lol:

Anna says:

Why did MiMi take her own lighting crew w/her for a radio interview?

andddddddddd now that fat is in a better place :lol:

:huh: What i miss?

:hug: @His…

essenze says:

:cosign:

my shoe! *continues falling down sturrs* :rofl:

well dayum tho Mimi!

@OTB
    “You stay trying it.

Must forgot you do the same thing when Lebron/JayZ are here. :snickers: EVERYTIME.”

Huh?

I ain’t got nothing against LeBron. He awiiiight with me.

And I don’t hate on Jay Z camel faced dyck riding azz either. I just tell the truth about him. No more, no less.

essenze says:

—————
    I saw this ish in Miami when I was shopping for my lil retarded dog once…. the person was a stick with big bewbs and a fat ass. NO HIPS. Face was pretty though.. idk if it was a man or woman.

Dont mind that fool :lol: Ppl body snark all the time. Its not just women with butss.

Let a fat lady get posted today. :eek: He will pick it slap apart.

essenze says:

Mariah will forever be a legend in my eyes and she can do no wrong :love:

^^^^things Haters say….

Bad Influence says:

@Fay, im going..ion have a choice anyways…. *sigh*

andddddddddd now that fat is in a better place :lol:

:hahaha: Ba da bing. :lol:

says:

All seasons. :hahaha: They too short for all that food.

:dead:

Beezy, she den fugged around & caught a DUI! :gossip:

:steer: + :koolaid: aint NEVA did nobody no goot! :kona:

Bad Influence says:

@Jackson, u miss er’thing since u stopped loving me many many moons ago *gabby lip quiver*

Why did MiMi take her own lighting crew w/her for a radio interview?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That is who she ill. I am surprised she aint bring her famous bling’ed out mic actually :rofl:

says:

I saw this ish in Miami when I was shopping for my lil retarded dog once…

:rofl: :rofl: RAZZ!!! why must u talk about that dog that-a-way?! LMAO

slain in the spirit by @Man’s honest font :ghost:

Huh?
    I ain’t got nothing against LeBron. He awiiiight with me.

Okay :hahaha: The truth is that Chyna’s azz looks weird. And Kim’s on most days. :lol:

I dont think Em’s ass is fake, I do think its enhanced …cause if she was beasting in the gym to get that shape the rest of her would match..move around. :tea:

————
    :hahaha: :cool:

essenze says:

If I were to get surgery I would want stuff to be in proportion. I would take fat transfer over injections or silicone :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

oh and i no longer want Progressive.

fcuk Flo n dem.. #random

Beezy, she den fugged around & caught a DUI! :gossip:
    ______

:rofl: I know you lying :rofl:

Why did MiMi take her own lighting crew w/her for a radio interview?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:facepalm: <<<Nick Cannon

*bites that sexy lip like Omari dew* :lol: :kiss:

:waiting: What happ’d?

Mariah will forever be a legend in my eyes and she can do no wrong :love:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Runs around the blog 15x’s :thankyou:

A fellow Lamb :2dance:

“Thank Gawd I foundt YEWWW…I was lost without yewwww…I was all by myself for the longest time….” :headphone:

essenze says:

Naw, never that @ man :box

Did yall see that with the latest album, Beyonce has officially sold more albums than Jay Z?

…even tho that nigga was doin verses with Moses and Adam and Eve?

WHEN that divorce come, that nigga goin try to get alimony from Beyonce. Watch what I tell you.

Beezy, she den fugged around & caught a DUI! :gossip:
    ______

:rofl: I know you lying :rofl:

hell yeah! she aint eem catch it neeva *pouty face lip quiver*

where in hell HARLEM been? :huh: acting like she working hard? :rollseyes:

i miss her font :confused:

:shrug: Who is challenging MiMi..

If she dont show up like that, thats when we worry! Look at that lip up top! :nun: Like bihh you see me… :hahaha: :heart:

essenze says:

This is for you man :box: since i messed up the first one lol

:think:

…did…. did Essence just offer her box to me? (comment 87)
    I know V-day do something to women tho.

says:

Beezy i’m finna get some senegalese twists & then i wanna cut it all off :shrug:

…even tho that nigga was doin verses with Moses and Adam and Eve?

OMgawd I yelped! You ass! :rofl: :rofl: :chase:

essenze says:

This is for you man :box: since i messed up the first one lol
    February 13, 2014 at 1:31 pm
    Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:think:

…did…. did Essence just offer her box to me? (comment 87)
    I know V-day do something to women tho.

:rofl: :rofl: the irony!

essenze says:

Hey fellow Mimi fans :waves:

@TM

She tried to clean it up real quick. Gotta give it to her, it’s a convincing cover up. :thumbsup:

hell yeah! she aint eem catch it neeva *pouty face lip quiver*
    where in hell HARLEM been? :huh: acting like she working hard? :rollseyes:
    i miss her font :confused:

I talked to her a while back..she been working. Let me check on her too.

I AM WEAK @Mayne. :crying1: :rofl: See.. Thats delusion right there bruh

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@TM

:rofl: :rofl:

essenze says:

You know what Man….. :wail:

says:

my recreation mayne is outta town :(

like aint BEEN no crystal sturrcase! :crying:

Say what nii. :huh: You’on really wanna. Cause you would just cut it all off if you wanna…right? :huh: Or do you? Tired of styling? I feel like imma have Michelle Obama arms in another six months. Sheesh.

Bad Influence says:

@Jackson, i was in a car accident on Tues…smh I fugged my knee up a bit.

@Fay, my Fiance is switching jobs so shes been home for awhile. she don’t DO innanetz from the crib….maybe her come back one day. lemme text her bout it… :cell:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I’m all late but I dont think Ms.Carey is gonna be having anymore kids. Maybe the wind was blowing and thats why she grabbed her coat not her belly. That lipstank does nothing for Sannaa IMO and Wendy looks to be having a EJ moment cause to my eyes those shoes look to be leaning a bit.

SOTHERNGRL says:

I could be wrong but I really think that is Emily B azz for real

i was in a car accident on Tues…smh I fugged my knee up a bit.

:shocked: :hide: :hug: Awwwww Im sorry. I suck! Im sorry!
    :| If the knee is terrible I will steal one from here for you. We would only need a surgeon after that.. :yes:

@Fay, i just polished off some GT Dragon #yum

im in the process of ordering some fcking incredible now…u can come by after work bew *bats lashes*

says:

:lol: i feel u on them arms tho guhl! :phew: i need a CHANGE & cutting it is all i can come up with :shrug:

that’s why imma do the twists 1st to gimme some time to think about it since it’s gone take 20 years to grow back to it’s current length with my slow growin ass hair :crying1:

SR, that’s her hurt arm :rofl:
    Now Sanaa’s face looks preggers :lol:

@Fay, i just polished off some GT Dragon #yum

:crying1: and u KNOW i’m dry?? guhl watch. i told a fren when my cake is up, that’s ALL imma fck with. exotical :nun:

i heard that medical be hittin tew! whatchu know bout that?

tell yo Fiancee that i miss her. ok nm, i’ll tess her. i can feel a smart-ass response from u passing along that message :rofl:

Look at y’all smokin’ ass niggas
    After every pull, niggas start chokin’ ass niggas
    Nigga-nigga
    Look at y’all bitch ass niggas!
    Stop lyin’ on your **** ass niggas!
    Nigga-nigga
    Look at y’all lookin’ ass niggas
    Stop lookin’ at my ass ass niggas! :buttshake: :cool:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

SR, that’s her hurt arm :rofl:
    Now Sanaa’s face looks preggers :lol:

i asked was she preggo, nobody aint say nuffin. just me & yew got "the sight" :hug: :lol: sup bew?

@Fay, i just polished off some GT Dragon #yum

:snort: jealous.

Is that thee latest hawt song :eek:
    :kona:

Look at y’all smokin’ ass niggas
    After every pull, niggas start chokin’ ass niggas
    Nigga-nigga
    Look at y’all bitch ass niggas!
    Stop lyin’ on your **** ass niggas!
    Nigga-nigga
    Look at y’all lookin’ ass niggas
    Stop lookin’ at my ass ass niggas!

:rofl: LMAO! who in hail rapped that? i knowed it was a wrapper aint it? :yes:

:think:

Krit? Plies? Boosie? E-40? who said it?

Fay, as soon as I saw them cheeks, and chin, I knew it! :lol:

If I was in person I’d be studying the neck! :yes:

<– tells folks all the time they preggers :hahaha:

Bad Influence says:

@BoyGahhhhhh :hug: i’m otay bew…how u?

Jackson, now u know ur always welcome in my be…err umm AT MY HOUSE :D :blunt:

says:

Beezy, she ALWAYS braggin on her pine, ole exotic ass! :rollseyes:

but BAYBAYYYYYY when i knock on that do’ she BETTA answer! :blink:

It done got so bad Fay it take me bout two days to do my hair.. :hahaha: Shame.

You need a break from it huh. It seems when folks get a protective style they miss their hair shortly after :lol: Dont chu preach to the choir about slow-gro. :blink: Nap85 said she been growing her chit for five years and I was like :| Fugggggg. I am year three (almost 4) and gonna need six years in for her length. :shank:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Fay, as soon as I saw them cheeks, and chin, I knew it! :lol:

If I was in person I’d be studying the neck! :yes:

:yes:

especially if they got rangs!

u can tell how far along they are by the rangs :yes:

that's how i knew Bey won't preggers. she aint had NAN rang! :hahaha:

Bad Influence says:

That Nicki song is already annoying and i havent even bothered to listen to it yet….

Bad Influence says:

@Fay, i’m always smoking good round here. #calibud

and yassss bish yaaaaaa to the medical :yes:

Krit? Plies? Boosie? E-40? who said it?
    _________

:hahaha: One of Nikki’s personalities. This one might be Roman.. :lol:

Look at y’all sharin’ one bottle in the club
    One bottle full of bub’ ass niggas
    Look at y’all not havin’ game ass niggas
    Y’all niggas share a chain ass niggas
    Same cup in the hand ass nigga
    In the club with a credit card scam ass nigga
    No d!ck in the pants ass nigga
    I be damned if I fu.ck a non-man ass nigga
    I will, I will, I will never **** a non-man ass nigga
    I would never lie..
    Even if that nigga flew me and my bitches all the way out to Dubai…

Im trying learn it. And please stop judging @DTTS :stop: :hahaha:

Tell @Harlem I love huh :crying1: <<< overwhelmed at the love I have for her.

:hahaha: :bounce: Got a reason to go to the left coast. :lol:

says:

Dont chu preach to the choir about slow-gro. :blink: Nap85 :chase: (love/hate r’ship with her, WHY must her hair be SEW FAB?!?!)

:gossip:

but chile u seen that LSA dragged her?? i aint eem know they talked about natural hair over there, but they were talking about the dragging in this group i’m in on FB & lawd they was goin IN on po’ Whit! i was gettin heated reading the unnecessary dragging! :cuss:

said she been growing her chit for five years and I was like :| Fugggggg. I am year three (almost 4) and gonna need six years in for her length. :shank: <—hence the l/h r'ship

*le sigh*

if i don't cut it, i will most likely be in weave or SOME kind of PS all the rest of this year. that's the only way i retain length! :crying1:

why lawd why????

One of Nikki’s personalities. This one might be Roman.. :lol:

Look at y’all sharin’ one bottle in the club
    One bottle full of bub’ ass niggas
    Look at y’all not havin’ game ass niggas
    Y’all niggas share a chain ass niggas
    Same cup in the hand ass nigga
    In the club with a credit card scam ass nigga
    No d!ck in the pants ass nigga
    I be damned if I fu.ck a non-man ass nigga
    I will, I will, I will never **** a non-man ass nigga
    I would never lie..

:ghost: i read it in her voice tew!

that’s how i knew Bey won’t preggers. she aint had NAN rang! :hahaha:

LTOSR :rofl: I never got a ringy neck..the nose would not allow for any hiding tho. :hahaha:

But frfr :huh: She had rang-y neck when she was wearing them damn caftans in Miami at one point.

124 & 125. :hahaha: *deep sigh* I love you gal.

FuturedocDonte says:

Good googlymoogly Emily :phew:

that’s how i knew Bey won’t preggers. she aint had NAN rang! :hahaha:

:rofl: chile u aint heard? u count the rangs on the neck the same way u do a tree! chit is scientific! i’m surprised u let this get by you, u be so in the know! :no:

i had preggo nose both times :(

Doc

how’s lil Doc?

GellySammich says:

Neck rings? :lol: yall crazy

™ says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Fay, as soon as I saw them cheeks, and chin, I knew it! :lol:

If I was in person I’d be studying the neck! :yes:

:yes:

especially if they got rangs!

u can tell how far along they are by the rangs :yes:

that's how i knew Bey won't preggers. she aint had NAN rang! :hahaha:

YEW WANNA KNOW HOW ELSE I TELL :eek:
    The heartbeat in the neckthroat! :hahaha:
    <–be staring :dead:
    ==========
    Ok, Good, just checking Boygah!
    I kinda hurt my knee 11 days Ago and it's slowly getting better.
    ============
    No judging OTB, just funnies :grill:

GellySammich says:

Neck rings? :lol: yall crazy

:thinking: Lemme see yo neck! :hahaha:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

So Lil Saw I mean Lil Kim is pregnit :popcorn: Happy Snow Day bishes :D

:facepalm: Girl Im bout to create an acct on these hoes bout Whit. :karate:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Whose getting dragged :popcorn: :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Who is* :smack:

GellySammich says:

Ion have no rings…. Nose a ill bit wider but I don’t carry too much in my upper area.
    OTBabe got me watching that child :facepalm: been doing my hair ever since. Babe I want some curl formers for valentimes!

Whitney Houston? :blink:

Go in on her daughter, BUT leave her Alone! :karate:

GellySammich says:

Lol no DTTS not Houston. This youtube hair girl naptural85 name is Whitney.

I got chu! :heart: