Celebs Out & About: NeNe Leakes, Tracee Ellis Ross, Kevin Hart

NeNe and Greg Leakes talk love and marriage on 'Access Hollywood Live' on location in Rockefeller Center Plaza in NYC

RHOA star NeNe Leakes, 46, and her husband Greg Leakes (not shown) talked love and marriage on ‘Access Hollywood Live’ on location in Rockefeller Center Plaza in NYC today. NeNe apparently heard all your complaints about her ill-fitting blond lacefront wigs.
Photo: Fortunata / Splash News

Tracee Ellis Ross celebrates Amla Legend Rejuvenating Ritual in NYC

Actress Tracee Ellis Ross, 41, attended SoftSheen-Carson Laboratories Optimum Salon Haircare event to celebrate legendary style and new innovations from Amla Legend Rejuvenating Ritual. As you know, Tracee, whose mother is legendary Soul singer Diana Ross), once dated Def Jam VP of A&R Bu Thiam, whose brother is famed Senegalese singer/songwriter Akon. Bu is now Chris Brown’s sole manager, after Brown quietly fired his former longtime manager Tina Davis last week. The young man posing with Tracee is Johnny Wright. The event was held at the Dream Downtown in South Chelsea in NYC today.
Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News

Kevin Hart leaving 'Good Morning America' today in NYC

Comedian/actor Kevin Hart, 34, was seen leaving the ‘Good Morning America’ studios earlier today in NYC. Hart signed autographs for fans outside the studio before climbing into his waiting limo. Hart’s movie, Ride Along, is still the #1 movie in America after 3 weeks in theaters. Congrats to co-star Ice Cube and director Will Packer!
Photo: JDH Imagez / Splash News

295 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: NeNe Leakes, Tracee Ellis Ross, Kevin Hart”

Just Looking says:

:love: Ms. Ross :nun:

Just Looking says:

ill-fitting blond lacefront wigs <<<<<< Not a FOB

That lace front nene popped on her head looks tragic,..

Is tracee gay??? any tea on her failed love life. Ie Bu?

Neni’s hair is Peculiar :blink:

Paige says:

NeNe looks like a horse with a blond wig. Tracee looks fab as always!! Kevin Hart…..no comment.

EL CHA CHA says:

Peculiar :hahaha: My granny used to say that…. Yeah her weave is giving me the sads…. Am I the only person that stairs at Tracee’s eyes for a long time to see if one is on the next floor :think:
    KEBIN HART MY LIL SHRIMP-KA-BOB :love:

BlackBeauti says:

Nene just stop it already….Stop copying me..You cannot look as fierce as me in a lacefront… A mess

TheRealAshland says:

Is tracee gay??? any tea on her failed love life. Ie Bu?

Back in the day, when Tracee was a wild child teenager hitting up all the NYC nightclubs with her girlfriends, we lesbians thought she was fam. But she seems to be strictly ****ly now. :shrug:

EL CHA CHA says:

I feel like petting Ne Ne hair :brokenheart:

Nene’s got that weave growing outta her arms :kona:

thought she was fam
    =======
    Why’d you think that? :eek:
    Did she do thee secret handshake? :kona:

lmao :popcorn:

Woody allen/Soon-Yi have two young daughters :eek:

i was just looking at images with the “new girls” *shiver*

LaBellaGemini says:

Everything about Nene is just wrong :no:

he keeps his hands tight on his young Chinese daughter :no: i cant find any pics of her smiling :(

playbaby4 says:

Who tole Nene she was cute?! HIiiii! I’m finally commenting!

coco creamy says:

NeNe Chile Please Please , PLEASE Take that Chit out your dam head, What is wrong with Black Women and that Chit in they head, GOTDAMN :nono:

Sandra, I’m strictly dyckly too, How bout you? :rofl:

deedeegirl says:

If Nene was going to get all of that plastic surgery, I would think they could have done a much better job on her nose.

Nene got a Shock G/Humpty Hump nose. Makes ME angry…. so not sure how the hell SHE feel about it.

by Sandra Rose on Feb 4, 2014 at 6:11 pm
    _________________________________________
    Dang :tea:

Keys says:

Does nene actually think her hair looks good?! That ish is hit!

luVn_liFe… says:

he keeps his hands tight on his young Chinese daughter i cant find any pics of her smiling
    *********************
    That whole situation is gross. While I understand he didn’t adopt her he grew up in the house with her and he was seen as a father figure. I’m quite sure he saw her in various stages of undress and such when she was a minor so to begin a sexual relationship with her :nono:

GWU says:

Nene’s real hair can’t be worse than this. Nor could it need that much “protection”. She better be Naomi Campbell-bald under that ish.

Woody Allen and Mia Farrow. ALWAYS been bizarre as all HAIL. Comes to find out from reading old articles about them…he NEVER in 12 years spent the night at Mia’s house. Woody and Mia never have been married. So cant even say he married his wife’s daughter–adoptive or otherwise. Woody was her mama man. That is it.

BUT…and this is where I always and will always be creeped out by…there is STILL that almost 40 year AGE difference. I mean I am creeped out by other factors and ALWAYS have BEEN. But after reading NYT article…THAT fact still remains and is enough for EYE. :hurl:

And again Woody still a big azz weirdo to me. ALWAYS has been. But Mia rubs me the wrong way TOO. Google for shyts and giggles “Ronan Farrow and Frank Sinatra”. That is NOT Woody’s son that she been trying to pass off to folks for almost THREE DECADES. :eek: That is ole Blue Eyes Son. WHY THE FUGG LIE? :eek:

I do believe Dylan though. On the molestation accusation. I just DO.

And Sandra always blaming BLACK single mothers for certain fuggery. BLAME MIA FARROW.

I do.

This dude aint never stay overnight atcho house…how in the HELL he have the opportunity to take nudies of your teen daughter and touch the other? BISH where you was? :wtf: You ONLY starred in movies HIS ASS WROTE during that time…so its not like you was at work! Yall WORK together! Epic fail. Folk keep blaming Woody. And I do too. But shiiiiiiiiiid… as my daddy would say “its PLENNY blame to be HAD right now”

datsmdubya2u says:

why wear a weave if its gonna look like that NeNe? she and pam oliver must really hate their natural hair if they think their weaves look better..

:no:

69 says:

What I love most about Knee-Knee and them TEEFS :D is the fact that she you say something negative about her, she tries to act like the words don’t faze her. She loves to sit there :D knowing what folks say be eating her alive.

With that being said, that wig and that dayum blond hair needs to go. You got yo teef fixed, you played in your nose, now do something with that head. :kona:

n1kk1a says:

Tracee is still stick in Joan mode….

@ Who Dat, I followed this story back in the 90s when Mia and Woody stayed in the headlines for all the wrong reasons. It’s interesting that this is all coming out now about his predilection for young girls. Yes, I shuddered when the courts allowed him to adopt those 2 little girls from different states. Everybody (except dumb and blind Barbara Walters) knows Woody Allen is a pedophile. :no:

69 says:

I’m just waiting for some clever “Woody” jokes. Where is the American ingenuity? :waiting:

HE IS Sandra. A pedophile. And I am not sure why the defenders are so staunch WITH THIS DUDE. :no: I wasn’t paying attention back then. I mean a little bit I was. But I was in HS back when it all happened. It is all so very SICK. And Woody? He need help. :no: I pray all those involved find peace. Found out the other week…one of Mia’s other adopted daughters…Lark, died from AIDS. Was she using to mask the pain of being ABUSED? I still blame Mia for a lot of this. I do. Woody is sick…but Mia? Wasn’t paying attention to all them kids she adopted. Said she treated the one who ended up dying from AIDS like the maid. :sad:

Anna says:

@ Who Dat, I followed this story back in the 90s when Mia and Woody stayed in the headlines for all the wrong reasons. It’s interesting that this is all coming out now about his predilection for young girls. Yes, I shuddered when the courts allowed him to adopt those 2 little girls from different states. Everybody (except dumb and blind Barbara Walters) knows Woody Allen is a pedophile. :nono:
    ~~~~~~~
    WaWa needs to retire sooner. I am not a fan of most of what she says. Even Regis Philbin made me cringe w/forgetting his thought(s). On Mia, how do you have 50/11 kids and trust them w/Woody, when you were a young girl when you got w/him?? He married her adopted daughter. Mia found naked pics of her adopted daughter among Woody’s personal belongings. :offtopic: Found out two hrs. ago, school is closed tomorrow. We are at a level 3 again this Winter.

MrsL says:

Nene’s hair looks like a straw hat… :think:

lexdiamonz says:

NENE hair looks like a COTDAMN GEORGE WASHINGTON costume wig I CAN’T !!!! EVERYTIME I see her all I think about is her voice from i dream of NeNE saying BRIZE MAZE deese my BRIZE MAZE !!!! :dead:

cteastcoast says:

Gm Everyone

cteastcoast says:

Big s/o to my job for not caring about our safety today like we a ER :mad:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

On topic Nene I try to rock with you but that hair wig starting in the middle of your head :nono: You look ridiculous. I blame Greg. He sees her everyday. He is just worried about getting that check cut off. He be like BAE you look good :yes: Behind her back :ha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

As for Mia and Woody. Woody is a pedophile. PERIOD. It doesn’t matter if he stayed in the house with or not that was her adopted daughter and she was underage when he met her. This was not directed at Dub by the way :lol: Just my thoughts. Shoot she was 17 when he officially married her. THAT’S STILL NASTY!!! What grown man does that???? One who is depraved and wants to raise a wife he can control. Mia… she an attention whore and assembles children like collectables. Like she thinks it looks good. And Barbara needs to eat a dack talking about stuff she doesn’t know about. I HATE when someone says someone would NEVER do something based off of their interactions with them. You never know what happens behind closed doors. It really makes me questions Barb. W even more. She is twisted. Friendship is great. Loyalty is great. But I am not going to hell for you

NENE hair looks like a COTDAMN GEORGE WASHINGTON costume wig

____________________________

:rofl: I was thinking the samething. She lookin kinda King George-ish :lol

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So the radio (Rickey Smiley show) gossip reports are now just flat quoting SR :rolleyes: They reported on the body language at the basketball game they attended. Even how she crossed her legs. Hey Gary :hi: I know you are ready this

Nene that wig is the devil :nono:

———–
    Did she now :rofl: She need a new style asap

How to sissify your man per Nene. That Gregg is her lil Bish now :tea: All to keep his comforts

. And Barbara needs to eat a dack talking about stuff she doesn’t know about.
    ———–
    :shocked: I can’t believe you said that

Four people were arrested on Tuesday in connection with drugs found at the home of film star Philip Seymour Hoffman following his death of an apparent heroin overdose, the New York Daily News reported, citing unidentified police sources.
    ———-
    This is what kills me, like the police just gotta find who gave this GROWN A$$ MAN DRUGS. HE WANTED said DRUGS. He killed himself. POINT BLANK PERIOD.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

San :oops: Some things really irk my soul. Messing with children is one of them. And people blindly defending pedophiles angers me.
    *closes housecoat* I’m still classy though :winky:

ShoYaRight says:

lexdiamonz says:

NENE hair looks like a COTDAMN GEORGE WASHINGTON costume wig I CAN’T !!!!
    _____________________________________________________________

lmbao! so true!!!

* I’m still classy though :winky:
    ———
    :lol: Yes you are

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

But why did he have SEW MANNIE bags of drugs? Either he had bought his supply in budles or he was selling himself. I mean he had stacks on stacks on stacks on cocaine. NARCOTICS :blink: Said like Lawrence Fishburne as Ike. That don’t make no darn sense. I wonder how much he spent on drugs :thinking: Now in retrospect he did always look a bit touched… I just thought he was a creative genius. And I didn’t really care.

Jenie :happy: San :hugs: for my fellow classy rose :lol:
    I hope today flies by and I can post a lot. I am tired and do not feel like being here.

cteastcoast says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Nene that wig is the devil
    ________________________
    Good morning boo :kiss:

Mistaken, the kind of money he had, he prolly stocked up. Prolly let friends help themselves too. I don’t put it pass him. They said he was sober up until last year. Should have never let him get in Hunger Games, gave him too much money to backslide :lol: <–I know its not funny but dmn

for my fellow classy rose
    ————-
    Yesss :buttshake: <–ok that wasn't classy tho :nun:

I went to the gym this morning so I am up :bounce:

San ah make ya dance says:

OMG I wonder what will happen with Hunger games :bite: these next movies will be the shyt :woot: I think they can replace him though…… he has already started filming most of the last movie I think …. but they might have to edit something…. I can't remember if he died in the book…. I know quite a few will not make it out of the capital << slight spoiler

Paul Walker has left his entire estate to his 15-year-old daughter, Meadow. The late actor, who died in a horrific car crash Nov. 30, had assets worth $25 million, including a $10 million home
    ——————
    :heart:

OMG I wonder what will happen with Hunger games :bite: these next movies will be the shyt :woot: I think they can replace him though…… he has already started filming most of the last movie I think …. but they might have to edit something…. I can’t remember if he died in the book…. I know quite a few will not make it out of the capital << slight spoiler
    ——————
    I was just wondering that. I wouldn't be surprised if he finished up, the way they've been filming. I think he may have died in book, but I can't remember.

San that is what I was thinking too….. I am going to read the last book again too :yes: it was a good quick read :yes:

Chile I love me some Paul Walker with his fine self :love:

There was smoke nearly 40 years ago — Woody Allen didn’t explicitly say he was a pedophile …but he sure came close … openly describing a hypothetical orgy involving him and fifteen 12-year-old girls.

TMZ dug up the 1976 interview published in People. Then 41-year-old Woody said, “I’m open-minded about sex. I’m not above reproach; if anything, I’m below reproach. I mean, if I was caught in a love nest with fifteen 12-year-old girls tomorrow, people would think, yeah, I always knew that about him.”

He added, “Nothing I could come up with would surprise anyone … I admit to it all.”

And here’s another gem: “It’s no accomplishment to have or raise kids. Any fool can do it.”

Funny … because 4 years later — in 1980 — Woody began dating actress Mia Farrow, with whom he’d have one child and adopt two, including daughter Dylan … who later accused him of sexually assaulting her at age 7. He then married her sister.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    HERE’S A NICE GEM ON THE PERV;WOODY ALLEN!!

I will be reading it again too, so I can be on it :yes: Love that series

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Should have never let him get in Hunger Games, gave him too much money to backslide <–I know its not funny but dmn
    ————
    I giggled. Does that make me not a lady :eek:
    Hey I don't revel in his death but let's be real.. He didn't die like Trayvon or from cancer or something. Now I have drug addicts in my family. It is an addiction but you can seek help and get past it IF you have the will power and really want to.

flsun99 says:

NeNe’s hair never looks good.
    Is it just me or does Traci look MUCH older than 41? But I love her though!
    Kevin Hart is a cute lil sumthin.

felinelurker says:

*****************************************************************

And Sandra, on the View on Monday, Barbara Walters was STILL taking up for Woody. When Sherry was bashing him but Barbara was like no, no, no! :rollseyes:

felinelurker says:

:waves: mornin roses

I giggled. Does that make me not a lady :eek:
    Hey I don’t revel in his death but let’s be real.. He didn’t die like Trayvon or from cancer or something. Now I have drug addicts in my family. It is an addiction but you can seek help and get past it IF you have the will power and really want to.
    —————–
    Nope long as you giggled with your hanky :) And you are right. I cannot feel that much remorse for someone who dies that way. Its a terrible way to go out and leave your legacy like that. They say he had been sober for 20 years

Barbara better shut her old azz up :tea: even the highest can be brought to their knees :nono: She better sit that azz down and retire….. old prune

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Yea babs aint shyt, never been shyt they propped her up there cause shev:blow: the right ones. Got to where she is on her nees. Oh, morning roses :coffee:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Yea babs aint shyt, never been shyt they propped her up there cause she :blow: the right ones. Got to where she is on her nees. Oh, morning roses :coffee:

Old boy had some addiction issues…. very sad he died that way…. Some of your favorite stars have very bad addiction issues though….. I don’t ever want my child in the industry :tea: ever !

lovelyleo03 says:

Gm everyone :hi: I finally made it in LOL Thank you auntie :bow:

Ole girl Diane Sawyer is another dope head :tea: and she be geeked right there reporting the news :no: It’s a lot of fawked up folks out here …… I believe ya girl Bey on that shyt…… Nene a damn base head too…. Nene trying to stay slim and shyt. :lol:

I don’t ever want my child in the industry :tea: ever !
    ———–
    I was thinking this the other day :no: Its a shame what they resort to sometimes while in those positions

A.J. says:

Good Morning Sandra!!

Jenie
    Puppylove
    San
    Feline
    Flsun
    Taken
    Picka Picka

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

But why did he have SEW MANNIE bags of drugs? Either he had bought his supply in budles or he was selling himself. I mean he had stacks on stacks on stacks on cocaine. NARCOTICS Said like Lawrence Fishburne as Ike. That don’t make no darn sense. I wonder how much he spent on drugs Now in retrospect he did always look a bit touched… I just thought he was a creative genius. And I didn’t really care.

******************************
    Maybe he just buys in bulk…My Gew buys his weed like that. He travels to Orlando to get it so he buys a 3 month supply.

oh and Morning :waves:

AJ :kiss: how r U

morning roses :wave: JENAAAAAAY ,puppylove,flSUN,mistake :hug:
    sanAhmakeYAdance, felinelurker

San all if not most are pedophiles, and gay ….. its a lot of shyt they have to subject themselves to just to get to the top…… please believe…. I want no parts of their demonic mess….. The Devil ya hear me …. The Devil….
    Folks can keep thinking Satan isn’t real :tea: ashid….. Gone bust hell wide open :coffee:

A.J. says:

AJ :kiss: how r U
    Hey babe, sup sup?

Lord Nene. That hair :nono:

AJ :happy: hey Bew !!! Thanks for the follow :winky:

——–
    I agree. Keep thinking that if you want :tea: Its getting worst these days too

Caramel Rain says:

I like Joan’s outfit, less the shoes. And I care not for Kevin Hart.

A.J. says:

AJ :happy: hey Bew !!! Thanks for the follow
    _________
    Anytime lady :woot:

San ah make ya dance says:

——–
    I agree. Keep thinking that if you want :tea: Its getting worst these days too

San chile :tea: say that…. pray for em….

Don’t matter how skinny Nene get, she gon’ still be wide :no: I would hate that

PumpkinsMama says:

Good Mornting Mi Gente :waves:

and I saw a video of Jay the other day getting his Grammy…. why that ninja said I want to thank God (a little) the fugg …. you should have seen my eyes >>> :huh: Oh ninja you getting straight gutter wit it huh … shid ….

PumpkinsMama says:

Aunty apparently NeNe did NOT hear us cuz she STILL got a ratchet lacefront on her head :tea:

why that ninja said I want to thank God (a little) the fugg ….
    ————
    That’s why I said its getting worst. Publicly too. I didn’t see his acceptance but I heard something of the sort :no: God will put you on your knees the hard way

PumpkinsMama says:

Jenn :kiss: Don’t worry Jen imma got to Manh and throw eggs at him and his Stepford Skripper wanna be Brooklyn wife :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

why that ninja said I want to thank God (a little) the fugg ….
    ————
    That’s why I said its getting worst. Publicly too. I didn’t see his acceptance but I heard something of the sort God will put you on your knees the hard way

***********************
    He said what nah :huh: He’ll either bow now or bow later but in the end every tongue shall confess.

He’ll either bow now or bow later but in the end every tongue shall confess.
    ———–
    :cosign:

PumpkinsMama says:

San :hug:

Jen my hair is REALLY jacked up today :crying1:

Pumpkin you didn’t wrap it? No saran either?

PumpkinsMama says:

What is this Saran wrap you speak of? Honestly idk if just wrapping it is gonna work. It’s got a crimp at the roots because it was blowed then pinned

Mawning :yawn: What’s the topic? :coffee:

BostonBabe says:

Nene, needs to return that hair ASAP!! Good Morning all, :waves:

You wrap your hair then you wrap saran wrap around it. Close the top part and sit under a hair dryer for about 10-15 mins. This will cause it to sweat some and stretch out. This is how I did my roller wraps when I started going natural. I started out with big curls and saran wrap straighten it plus gave it bounce at the same time. Try it one day :yes:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Nene must not know that she can get any type of hair she desires in ATL. :blink: They doing smash and grabs and selling brazallian for the low out they trunk. She should let Shekina hook her up cause that dead animal on top of her head is a :nono:

Pumpkyn what did you do :facepalm: did you get a silk cap like I said ? You want the curls to fall right ???? I not do you some pin curls at night and tie it down with a scarf…. for a looser curls ….. instead of using small amounts of hair , use a slightly larger amount hair for your pin curls….. Chile you need be here in the A!

:cosign: Leo …. I couldn’t believe that ninja said that shyt :facepalm: and it was the way he said, as like yeah right ! You know :no:
    Then again hell shyt should not surprise me with that fool….. but lawd have mercy :no:

P if your hair is relaxed before doing the saran wrap, may sure your hair is tightly curled cause if not chile, your shyt will have body but it will straighten your curls out….. from the pic you sent me … that might not be a good idea….. wait what kind of look you going for :thinking: your hair was very pretty

lola says:

Snow snow go away! Til next winter please. :cold:

PumpkinsMama says:

*************************
    If Jay keep cuttin the monkey He won’t have mercy…depart from me I never knew you

San ah make ya dance says:

****************************
    hhhmmm I wonder if that will work with my hair?

Jdore says:

Morning Roses! :hi:

Morning peoplez

Hywin says:

Good morning everyone

weFukNorNah says:

Black history fact Robert “fatback” nickels was the first black man in 1964 to ask woman what dat mouf do

Why you gotta get started so early @R.Will :lol:

So DMX is really going to fight George Fattazz Zimmemerman :ghost: that is going to be a sweaty mess :rofl:

Jdore who’s casket is that :ghost:

weFukNorNah says:

Sorry..lol..I will start off light… happy birthday trayvon

Smonae says:

Good Morning :waves:

Clarification on Jay’s speech,, He sd he wanted to thank God a little for the award and mostyl for bringing Bey in his life..

I dont know how people got that he was only thanking God a little for his success :coffee:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I hate to be the bearer of non-crisis news :lol: BUT I heard Jay-‘s speech and I THINK :thinking: what he was saying was he thanks God a little bit for the Grammy BUT MORE SO for bringing his light/wife into his life Beyonce…. Along with Blue. That is how I interpreted it :shrugs: I thought that was sweet.

weFukNorNah says:

Zimmerman has lost weight..he’s training. .dmx is doing crackpipe curls and lifting Hennessey bottles..If he wins he’s a hero..If he loses he will probably go on a 24 hr bing….can’t deal with it…dmx couldn’t whoop iyanlas azz so I’m worried

Hywin says:

Smonae says:

AJ wherea ya been boo :hugs:

Who’s tried the saran wrap on natural hair?? So u curled ur hair first then wrapped it??

:hi: Smonae says:Good Morning :waves:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :hahaha: we thankU! :hahaha:

weFukNorNah says:

I was hoping that after the trial he went into hiding but if killing someone makes u famous yall can have it…but anyway…..

felinelurker says:

************************************************************

u know u aint shyt for dis right? :hahaha:

weFukNorNah says:

Who got their taxes back….call me..I miss u

Smonae says:

So is DMX gonna fight porky or the Game?

weFukNorNah says:

Sorry feline..just felt like it’s not a fair match..maybe in dmx Brenda lisa..about 3 kims prime…but not right now….He don’t even have a drivers license..that’s y I have trust issues

Smonae says:

Good Morning :waves:

Yeah ok Smonae :tea: we just gone have to disagree on this one …. Morning :hi:

FashionAddict says:

Good morning roses!!I really don’t like NeNe’s hair and for her to be so “rich” you would think she would put a little bit more money into her hair.

I disagree :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

:rolleyes: sticks and stones. why yall always threatening people with jesus? this is part of the reason why so many people dont follow behind religion anymore. too many empty threats over stupid shyt.

much people out here starving and suffering FOR REAL and yall really think God doesnt have anything better to do than be worried about an acceptance speech?

church has people believing some weird shyt and a lot of us are tired of feeling like we have to live in fear of big bad jesus and his supposed wrath. this is EXACTLY why slavery was successful—keeping niggas scared and docile.

Smonae says:

Jenie :hugs:

Why does Nene insist on looking like Little Richard :think:

Caramel Rain says:

Hymin is that your wedding cake?

I have a pointless meeting in 4 mins :crying1: our meetings be about a bunch of damn nothing….. that crap he talk about can be sent in a nice memo sheesh :crying1:

weFukNorNah says:

Right.. I’m not a believer in Jesup Christmas although I serve a God… Jay didn’t specify which God.. I never try to get in religious debates because some ppl feel if it’s not Jesus it’s not the right God.

luVn_liFe… says:

Neni’s hair is Peculiar

so is tracy’s eye (just one), outfit, and face. she doesnt look like her usual self here. I hope Bu aint put that JuJu on her :smh:

weFukNorNah says:

Meant to say Jesus christ lmaoo

:eek: someone sacrificed their hair only for NENE to look even more like a moose. :eek:

Good morning loves!

good morning Sandra!

Orange Blossom says:

San ah make ya dance says:
    :rolleyes: sticks and stones. why yall always threatening people with jesus?

Excuse me :stop: right now …… :nono:

Got to get out of the post …… I do not debate about Jesus or even like to discuss with non believers …. a pointless argument ….. good day :peace:

Hywin says:

Caramel Pain—yes it is.

Smonae says:

Morning Razz :waves:

How’s ur little handsome fella?

FashionAddict says:

That is a pretty cake Hywin!

Bye

Anywho….In other news…

Hey smonae! He’s good. He was trying to negotiate with me about how many times a month we need to take him to the dollar tree (you know since they got toys and shat for cheap :lol: )

Smonae says:

Jenie,, come on back in here,, its plenty to talk about dont leave :nono:

Well we cant discuss TIP.
    Nene’s hair
    whether or not Phaedra getting locked up
    who’s gone beat Zimmermans azz
    Lala’s book

Hywin says:

Thank you Fashionaddict!!

:bye: BBL :pigsfly:

______________________________

well whatever god it is, he or she needs to get about his or her business in north korea or at least see about them starfishes. jay speech aint hittin on nothing so why an entity as huge as God would even care is beyond my comprehension. we as humans really need to stop speaking on Gods behalf anyway.

FashionAddict says:

I would love to see :pigsfly: get his azz beat, but I hate to see that he’s making fun and money off this baby’s death. I wish someone would just knock his azz out in the streets.

weFukNorNah says:

Yea I don’t question what God someone wants to serve….not my place… I know atheist who are heart warming people…I have people from all walks of life around me… idc nor do I question… I don’t ask ppl why they like dyck..white girls…or Jesus ..I don’t care

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Excuse me :stop: right now ……
    __________________________

:lol: why whatchu gonna do? throw some blessed oils on me. :rofl:

all we do is sin on here anyway. stay and play Jenny :happy:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

In other news.. They found 70 bags of heroin in Phillip Seymore Hoffmans apartment.

I wish someone would just knock his azz out in the streets.
    ————
    Me too.

weFukNorNah says:

I clown on the blog but outside of the blog I’m a totally different person. .sandrarose.com is entertainment..ppl take it seriously.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*Throws on HolyGrail and blasts it in Jenie’s face* You wanna :box: like Zimmerman and DMX??? :blink: :rofl: I don’t even like that song. We just agree to disagree on this one :hugs:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I was really hoping Game would :boxing: zimmershyt. DMX prolly just gonna get in the ring and bark at him.

Way to seriously.

weFukNorNah says:

Yea it was a lot of dope they found..someone must have pulled a never die alone on his azz bc he still had the needle in his arm

weFukNorNah says:

Hearts. .uhhh game couldn’t either. ..memba them white folks in the Netherlands whooped his azz lol

New York (CNN) — Four people thought to be connected to the drugs found in Philip Seymour Hoffman’s apartment were arrested late Tuesday night, law enforcement officials told CNN.

During the raid that led to the arrest of the three men and one woman, police recovered 350 glassine-type bags of what is believed to be heroin, the officials said.

No additional information was released.

When police were called to Hoffman’s fourth-floor Manhattan apartment Sunday, they found the actor lying on the bathroom floor with a syringe in his left arm. He was wearing shorts and a T-shirt, his eyeglasses still resting on his head, according to law enforcement sources familiar with the inquiry.

Philip Seymour Hoffman’s final days

Journalist: Hoffman ‘wasn’t quite right’

Naloxone: Could it have saved Hoffman? Investigators discovered close to 50 envelopes of what they believed was heroin in the apartment, the law enforcement sources said. They also found used syringes, prescription drugs and empty glassine-type bags, the sources said.

Also found in Hoffman’s apartment was his personal journal, resting on a living room TV stand, two law enforcement sources said.

Smonae says:

I hate taking mine in those stores, a whole wall of bs and my kid be acting a complete fool if she doesnt get something :hahaha:

Im like all u gone do is put it in the toy graveyard :shrugs:

RubenT says:

What is that atrocity on NeNe’s head? Is that road kill?

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@R.Will, Don’t you bring that up bout Game! :mad: We only remember when he whooped dudes ass while recording it. :lol:

Huff Post-The New York Times reports that police searched three apartments, arrested three men and one woman and found 350 bags of heroin.

The identities of the suspects have not been released.

The paper says a tip led police to the building. TMZ reports that the tip came from a heroin user who claims to have shared a dealer with the actor.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Razz, Whatever the amount, it was just too damn much. Kinda makes me wonder if he did it on purpose.

weFukNorNah says:

Black history mom Laneithia NENE Leakes first black woman to proclaim to be a rich bish yet insist on wearing Davy Crockett hats for weave

wearing Davy Crockett hats for weave

:dead:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

________________________

ppl in the hood been out here overdosing since when with not nary an arrest but a celebrity dies and they got people in custody within 2 days :tea:

weFukNorNah says:

Was the heroine called blue magic?

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

*Slides in* :bandan1: Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae Nae :bandan: WHAAAAAA!!!

Don’t you just HAAAYATTE that song! lolololol!

Heeeyyyy yall!!!!! :kiss: Dammmmmmmm I miss my fariendzzz

Smonae says:

WUT :happy: how ya been hun

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

all we do is sin on here anyway.
    :whistle: All we do is sin sin sin no matter what… every time we type :typing: On the blog feelings get buck :eek:

AND THEY STAY BUCK! :danban AND THEY STAY BUCK! :danban:
    :rofl: I need to :pray: That was not of God

Diva says:

MOrning Roses!!! :wave: I thought a weave/quickweave/lacefront was supposed to look natural…chile Nene weave looks like a blonde muskrat laying on top of her head.

weFukNorNah says:

LEVER BURTON SAID HE ANT APOLLO GIVING FOR CHIT AND DONT COME FOR HIM BC HE WILL READ YOUR AZZ LIKE GOOD NIGHT MOON

70 bags of dope sound like Phil wanted to be prepared in case another snowstorm came to NYC. Some folks stockpile groceries. He wanted to be sure he had his smack. So sad. :no:

:lol: I try to reward him for outstanding days at school and stuff. I Do however need to go thru his toy box and get rid of all the broken stuff. He got that big ass Iron Man for his birthday in July and that shat be breaking stuff lol @Smonae

weFukNorNah says:

I meant to say apologizing

Dammmit 2 seconds in and my Fantasia is acting up already :smack:

I meant :danban1: and :danban: :no:

weFukNorNah says:

Levar said who shoots dope when they have children..

all we do is sin on here anyway.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    *shoulder hunch 3 x’s*

That is not true.

Smonae says:

Diva :waves:

SMOOOOOOAAAAAANNEEEE! Run and huggs the “M” outcha name :hug:

Hey sugah!

Orange Blossom says:

Razz n Tazz n Such says:

________________________

————–
    My Sentiments exactly!!!!

Levar said who shoots dope when they have children..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love did.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Dub, Sounds like he was gonna go on a marathon binge or just take himself out the game. All bad. :sad: I read that he also had prescription drugs that most addicts take to fight addiction. He was in a real struggle.

*********************
    I love Levar Burton….he’s so smart. He was on Celebrity Jeopardy one time and kilt the competition.

cheeks8683 says:

___________________________________________________

Honey Barbara Walter is half senile…she is darn near 80 if not already….

193 weFukNorNah says:

Levar said who shoots dope when they have children..
    ——
    dope heads lol Just like crack heads :lol:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

DIVA :hug: what up snugglebutt?

LadieLeo says:

Levar said who shoots dope when they have children..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love did.

***************************
    Kurt :dead: too though and Courtney don’t look alive herself :kona:

Orange Blossom says:

Razz n Tazz n Such says:

________________________

:coffee: :yes:

OB :hug: I got ya ….

RWilliams we all know not to take things seriously on the blog… but I take Jesus Christ very seriously :shrugs: I do… I’m pretty much the same off the blog, as I am on the blog…. I don’t fake shyt easy…. that ain’t me :tea:

@Wut :love:

And @Diva :hug:

And all the Roses, Tumbleweeds, and Prickly shrubs :party:

Hey WUT :happy:
    Dub :crying1: You say he was Doomsday prepping??? When D Day comes he wasn’t about to be clean. He wanted to be tweaking :snort: in cae them zombies came for him

————–
    To each their own. Bow down

Smonae hey girlllllllllllll :hug:

@Wut in the Butt…hey ma!!!!! :hug:

weFukNorNah says:

Levar said who shoots dope when they have children..

Any of the mamas on intervintion.

Kdud :hug: hey mamas

———–
    Agreed :tea:

Heeeeyyyy Diva. :pepsi:

Kurt :dead: too though and Courtney don’t look alive herself
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    My sentiments zacklee! Why I used them.

They was a hot dirty junkie mess before they had a kid. Fugg folks thought they was gonna do after Frances Bean (aint that her name?) got here…

Courtney got clean and still look dirty. Literally.

weFukNorNah says:

Ok well continue to serve Him…

Milky says:

Peeks in.. Why does Nene have a blonde squirrel wrapped around her head :kona:

Is that Wut :shock: hey Bew where you been :happy:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

So I been gone a long time give me the rundown yall:

Whose new?
    Whose been banned?
    Whose been banned brought back and banned again?
    Whose the newest male SR Hottie?
    Whose claimed him (prolly Diva smh LOL)
    Whose mad at who?
    And finally…Has anyone converted Redeemed into a Muslim yet? :blink:

weFukNorNah says:

I smoke weed….don’t have no chirren so I can roll up where ever

weFukNorNah says:

Ok well continue to serve Him…
    Chile please believe :tea: never stopped hunny!

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Hey my JEEEEENNNAY! :yahoo: How are you! I missed you… lays my head on your shoulder and sighs…

weFukNorNah says:

he shoulda ended it with “but you dont have to take myyyyyyy word for it”

LadieLeo says:

Drugs are just bad I’m so thankfully that’s not a road I ever traveled down…..Grace

Hearts and Kisses :kiss:

@Wut I don’t take all the new nuccas :rofl: :rofl:

cheeks8683 says:

Regarding Woody….Ummmm I don’t even know why think people would think that he was anything but a peto…. Ever see that movie Woody directed ans starred in with Mariel Hemingway…She was what? 14 or 15 and he played her lover???? They shared a passionate kiss on-screen…I’m sure him and Roman Polansky (sp) were homies ol nasty arses…

I love Levar Burton….he’s so smart
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Reading Rainbow was MY SHATTTTTTTTTT :yahoo:

Take a look. It’s in a book. A Reading Rainbowwwwww. I can go anywhereeeeeeeeeeeee :headphone:

I had a PBS watching rotation outchea in those 80’s learning streets.

I’m sorry. I meant Hywin :lol:

Caramel Pain.. See what you did there? :wink:

Beautiful cake!

Diva says:

@Milky you better come give me some sugah guhl :waiting:

weFukNorNah says:

Where woody Allen come in at?

Hershey says:

Can someone ‘splain zacklee how you use Yeezus to get someone back? Cause I got a laundry list full of folks I need him to terch in an ungodly manner…owl wait… :coffee:

I love Levar Burton….he’s so smart
    ———————–
    dat nucca also is/was fione :coffee:

Caramel Rain says:

**splashed bless oil, burns sage in the name of Jesus on the blog**

splash splash

San ah make ya dance says:

To each their own. Bow down
    _________

bowing down aint eem in my nature. slavery is over.

I still love you tho :kiss:

MIZZZTAKEN and WHOOO DAAYT HI YALL! :hi:

What fukkery has I done missed since I’ve been gone?

:happy: I missed you too…. you been neglecting the blog :crying: why

Ghost writer..321 contact and Carmen sandiego was my chit..then that lady died

I love Levar Burton….he’s so smart
    ———————–
    dat nucca also is/was fione
    *************
    :wtf:

FashionAddict says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I totally :cosign: with you!

Diva says:

So they done rested 4 people linked to Hoffman…I want who ever gave Whitney that coke to be rested too…tuhday! :crying1: muthafuggas

I love Levar Burton….he’s so smart
    ———————–
    dat nucca also is/was fione
    *************
    :wtf:
    ——————–
    guhl I ain’t got time to play wif you tuhday…you better gone somewhere :rofl:

my nipples hurt

weFukNorNah says:

Levar looks good for his age..He still got that hoop earring tho

Hearts and Kisses :kiss:
    @Wut I don’t take all the new nuccas :rofl: :rofl:
    ————————–
    You’re right…just the cute ones.. :waiting: :rofl:

Whose new?…@Rwilliams. We welcomed her with open arms. She is now Nori AKA weFukNorNah :hug:

Whose been banned? Too many folks to list. Gyp and Ty and a whole lotta ova folks. :crying1:

Whose been banned brought back and banned again? Well folks sneak byke in all the time and I have no clue as to who they ill. :shrug:

Whose the newest male SR Hottie? Ummm ???? :shrug:

Whose claimed him (prolly Diva smh LOL) Diva still looking for @Goat with a flashlight in the daytime. :rofl:

Whose mad at who? Trouble Dont Last Always. :headphone:

And finally…Has anyone converted Redeemed into a Muslim yet? No. She is responsible for those dead azz starfish. I just KNOW IT. :yes:

weFukNorNah says:

I remember this nigga that wear hoops tried to holla. .told him only nigga I need with hoops in his ear is a genie to grant me a wish for 3 bad bytches

Whose been banned brought back

:waves: I was IHeart. :biggrin: You memma me? I memma you. :hugs:

Where the heck is Goat ? :thinking: haven’t seen his font in a min

I love Levar Burton….he’s so smart
    ———————–
    dat nucca also is/was fione
    *************

——————–
    guhl I ain’t got time to play wif you tuhday…you better gone somewhere
    *************
    :rofl: that ol crust mo…

OK. Im gone.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Whose mad at who? Trouble Dont Last Always.

You just NAT gone let this go huh? :rofl: She aint been back tho.

Milky says:

Runs into my wifey’s arms and snuggles into ur breasts. I misseded u. :lick: yeah still tasty.

Hershey says:

Yeezus? I think you just buy the cd and throw it at people :yes:

sometimes instead of ppl saying “i dont like that” they will say “jesus is gonna getcha”—thats how you use jesus as a threat.

just like saying “the meek shall inherit the earth” is how you use jesus/religion as an incentive to get people to do stupid shyt.

weFukNorNah says:

Why yall won’t let me see that videooooooooo

I was IHeart
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    See what I mean? I aint know that was you @Ihort. I shoulda know’d you when I seen you… *puts my glasses on* :blink:

weFukNorNah says:

Heartd I wanna see the video

Hearts and Kisses :kiss:
    @Wut I don’t take all the new nuccas :rofl: :rofl:
    ————————–
    You’re right…just the cute ones.. :waiting: :rofl:
    ————————-
    :buttshake:

@Wifey :lick: :lick: :hump: :hump: overtime loving

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:happy: I missed you too…. you been neglecting the blog :crying: why
    —————————-
    Girl I have been uummm…laid up tending to my new relationship! shyyyd this nigga is a freaking Aries…:wail: no rest for the weary kitty lololol… he is younger than me and he is wearing me out! Today im off and his azz is at the shop :whew: Shaiiit!!!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Whose mad at who? Trouble Dont Last Always.

You just NAT gone let this go huh? :rofl: She aint been back tho.
    ————————-
    HEY :rofl:

Wut getting that azz worn OUT by Winston :fistbump:

my nipples hurt

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Put some Monistat on them.

*Disclaimer…may cause hair growth

my nipples hurt

_________

What you been doin Caramel? Fass self. :lol:

I love Levar Burton….he’s so smart
    ———————–
    dat nucca also is/was fione
    **********************
    I saw that calendar he was in….I was already :love: by then.

Whose been banned brought back
    :waves: I was IHeart. :biggrin: You memma me? I memma you. :hugs:
    ——————
    Memba you? MEEEMBA YOU? child boo… my side just healed from yo foolishness.. :lol:

Hywin says:

Thanks Caramel Rain ;)

weFukNorNah says:

Yep I’m an aries….. ole freaks…All we really good for… we smart but fulla shyt

Aweeee shucky duck nah :woot: new man :yahoo:

Ghost writer..321 contact and Carmen sandiego was my chit..then that lady died

I used to love some show called Mathman and the Bloodhound Gang

whenever there’s trouble we’re there on the double, we’re the bloodhound gang. if youve got a crime then weve got the time, we’re the bloodhound gang :love:

aint levar burton gay tho?? :huh:

Smonae says:

Arresting the drug dealers for what, they didnt force him to take the drugs :shrugs:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Whose the newest male SR Hottie? Ummm ????

Whose mad at who? Trouble Dont Last Always.

——————

Wut getting that azz worn OUT by Winston :fistbump:
    ———————-
    Girl Imma post a picture of him in a minute and you will see.. Im happy and sad all at once (Katt Williams voice) lol

I love Levar Burton….he’s so smart
    ———————–
    dat nucca also is/was fione
    **********************
    I saw that calendar he was in….I was already :love: by then.
    ———————
    fugg yeah…don’t sleep on Kunta Kinte :nono:

DIVA :happy: that gravie throws me off :lol: keep thinking you are someone else lol

I’m good on Kunta :no:

I was IHeart
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I tried to tole you who i was but you acted like my font was white :sad: I had to change it cause folks was confusing me and puppy love.

Yes levar is gay….still cute tho some women don’t mind

Wut getting that azz worn OUT by Winston :fistbump:
    ———————-
    ———————–
    Oh shyt now… :waiting:

Whose been banned brought back
    I was IHeart. You memma me? I memma you.
    ——————
    Memba you? MEEEMBA YOU? child boo… my side just healed from yo foolishness.

:ashamed: You must got the wrong Iheart then :eek: :kona:

bowing down aint eem in my nature. slavery is over.

I still love you tho :kiss:

———-
    Sho you right :hug:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

——————
    hey lil sis :woohoo: who you thought my gravi was? :rofl:

*Disclaimer…may cause hair growth
    ————–

Yes levar is gay….still cute tho some women don’t mind

**********************
    Say what nah? Lawd :cry: well I ain’t have a chance no way. But I’d still throw my panties at George Michael, that man :hunch:

Who said reading rainbow was fine? :hurl: He look like his lips stank :no:

Hywin says:

Thanks Caramel Rain ;)
    —————
    @Hywin you a female, right? Hi welcome

I think being gay is almost a pre-req in order to be on PBS?

Mr. Rogers was mighty happy
    The dude who has his hand up Elmo’s azz
    Bert and Ernie
    We aint NEVER seen Oscar with no woman…
    Levar Burton
    That Teletubbie with the purse that is shaped like EJ Johnson now that I think on it…

The list is long. :shrug:

PBS is accepting.

I hate you @Dub!! :rofl:

weFukNorNah says:

Mr.Rogers was a thug..did you know the reason he had to wear a sweater was because he had tattoo sleeves on both arms and he was a navy seal

weFukNorNah says:

Bert n Ernie been together a while

Whose been banned brought back
    I was IHeart. You memma me? I memma you.
    ——————
    Memba you? MEEEMBA YOU? child boo… my side just healed from yo foolishness.
    :ashamed: You must got the wrong Iheart then :eek: :kona:
    ————————–
    :nono: See that right there… I am going to sit back today and read that stuff that rolls off your finger and the moment IHEART shows up…Imma say thatsdatshytrightthere! :rofl:

EJ JOHNSON LOOKS LIKE THE CHICK FIL A COW

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Put some Monistat on them.

*Disclaimer…may cause hair growth
    *******
    :hahaha: no thanks! That would be a pain to pluck

Hywin says: