Nicky Minaj was seen arriving into LAX on a flight from NYC

Rapper Nicky Minaj, left, was seen arriving at LAX without her longtime man servant Safaree Samuel. Word is Minaj kicked her boyfriend slash hype man to the curb and told him to get a real job.
Photo: SPW

Rita Ora and Calvin Harris leave The BRIT Awards - After party

British singer Rita Ora and her boyfriend Calvin Harris were seen arriving home in London after attending the 2014 Brit Awards. Rita Wore a pink beanie hat with the word ‘Badass’ written on it, and looked very weary after a long night out partying. Calvin has that same look on his face that Matt Kemp had when the paparazzi always shouted Rihanna’s name while virtually ignored him. Rita recently moved into Calvin’s California residence. The royal couple split their time between both continents.
Photo: Will Alexander/WENN.com

Brit Awards 2014

Music producer Pharrell Williams and his androgynous wife Helen Lasicanh posed together on the red carpet at The 2014 Brit Awards in London this morning.
Photo: Splash News

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis land at LAX in Los Angeles, California

Hollywood power couple Mila Kunis, 30, and Ashton Kutcher were spotted arriving to LAX after a flight from NYC on Wednesday. Ashton, 36, dumped his longtime love 51-year-old Demi Moore for a much younger version.
Photo: Ron Asadorian / Splash News

281 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Nicki Minaj, Rita Ora, Pharrell Williams, Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher”

I like Mila and Ashton :love: nothing else on these other folks

Gigi26 says:

OH SHYT. I know shorty in the black coat, that’s my homegirl!! I won’t put her gov’t out there but we went to college together :hahaha:

I have nothing on the rest of these lames :rollseyes:

Ashton went back to his first love :love: good for him :yes:

Nicki’s coat is cute :yes:
    Nothing on rita bORing :yawn:
    I still like Pharell :shrug:

n1kk1a says:

I had no idea those two were together. That’s weird after that 70’s show…

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Just how long is Pharrell gone be renting Smokey the Bears hat?

I like Freckles

Rita look like she get down with that booga suga :yes:

This nigga Pharrell

I like Nikki and her friend’s coats. I think I’m going to claim Helen as my new girl crush. Luh dat gal!

“royal couple” tho’ :blink: :huh:

oh! it’s jokes :lol:

:eyeroll:

Str8tUpMenace says:

Those damn ankles!!!!!!!! :hahaha:

Anna says:

What are they wearing? Nicky is looking tiny in the pic.

Buttercup says:

Just how long is Pharrell gone be renting Smokey the Bears hat?
    ============
    Arby’s has already told him that they want their hat back.

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Im out for the day yall :bye:

:wink: and booty pinch Goat…

Aight WUT WUT!!

@NikkeMinxx says:

Damn Gigs, you almost homies with Nicki Minaj. Lol. Nah, but for real, I :heart: black girls with freckles. And we’ll see how Nicki does if she did dump him becasue word on the curb has him as her ghostwriter.

I was just saying I fcuks with Pharrell but I don’t fcuk with him :no: Weird looking as$

Smonae says:

Pharrell and his taller & bigger woman, them ankles too :hahaha:
    Rita looks ok
    Ashton & Mila look happy

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: Nikke maan she was riding hard for ole Nikki :yes:

But she’s a sweet girl though :yes:

Man, that heiffer is BIG. And they NEVER look happy together. :lol:

Sandra GOTS to be on Rita’s payroll. WHO KNOWS HER??? :shrugs:

:eek:

Royal YEW say?

mmk. :tea:

Rihanna is SEW much bigger than Rita, and YEW know it :lol:

MATTA FACK! Can we get a birfday post for the birfday gal?!

weFukNorNah says:

Everyone look sleepy

I’ve seen plenty of photos with them smiling – just not this site :tea:

sassyshe says:

Nikki never getting rid of safree he writes all her lyrics.I mean u saw the mess of that last album when she attempted the work herself.

Ashton and mila were meant to be

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Sandra GOTS to be on Rita’s payroll. WHO KNOWS HER???
    *********************

People in Europe….and Sandra Rose readers.

Sometimes I forget Mila and Ashton were together on That 70’s show. That was my shyt. :lol:

That episode when donna and ol dude lied and said they were virgins :rofl:

sassyshe says:

@Razz :cosign:

I was surprised SR didnt post anything about her arch nemesis bday.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

MATTA FACK! Can we get a birfday post for the birfday gal?!
    ******************

Yaasss! Happy Birthday ex-boo!

Starships… wtf was that? :lol:

She went pop too fast. Shame on it all Nikki

Smonae says:

Nikke :waves:

Gynecomastia says:

Hollywood power couple Mila Kunis, 30, and Ashton Kutcher were spotted arriving to LAX.

Were so quick to give praise to these people. Nothing powerful about them. Her looks are overrated and will soon fade thanks to her pack a day habit. He’s a mediocre actor at best, and is severely under endowed. If were gonna trash La and Mel, Jay and Bey, then it’s only fair we give these people we covet the same treatment :tea: 2 White folks who’ve both been caught cheating. Him with a call girl, her with pictures of Justin Timberlake’s d.ck in her phone…Good thing they’re White. That so called power may have been stripped from them otherwise :tea:

WHO KNOWS HER???

Sandra and her fellow Brits :tea:

Helen :stop: I can’t with you and skateboart dude
    Just mismatched
    Beyoncé voice :whistle: skateboarT skatebaorT

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

Sometimes I forget Mila and Ashton were together on That 70?s show. That was my shyt.

:cosign: :thankyou:

spiceykay says:

This is the best Rita has looked in probably forever. I don’t mind Pharrel fashion sense but his wife fashion is not right.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

About to send YOU a picture of my face and how I feel every time I think about YOU
    :typing: :rofl:

Music producer Pharrell Williams and his androgynous

Joselyn Hernandez is androgynous, this woman is just a woman. She doesn’t feel the need for a pound of make up, thigh high boots, and tons of accessories to exploit her femininity :shrugs:

sup just walked back in the office… time to get my extra :sick: on

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

One of these days i will care enough to figure out who/what Rita Ora is.

Razzle
    Put the AS in 4 oz of water and just chug it! :eek:

Bren I love ya :tea: but I think Mila is beautiful with her pretty eyes…. I loved her in Friends with Benefits…. :hug:

@Gynecomastia *daps you, with my eyes shut tight tho* :fistbump: :hide:

spiceykay says:

I hope this person ain’t a FOTB but the person with Nikki isn’t a women for real?

Music producer Pharrell Williams and his androgynous

———-
    :thankyou:

I think she just likes using the word androgynous though. :lol: Like I’ve said before, even when she’s done the “punk/skater” thing, it was to compliment Pharell and still showed loads of femininity.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Razzle
    Put the AS in 4 oz of water and just chug it!
    ———-
    I did that an hour ago :lol:

If somebody doesn’t Get Off my line :nino:

I already toldjew I ain’t got No Food :chase:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Raz, just go to the clinic and get some motrin. You know that’s the cure all for military folks. :lol:

I am going to start bringing a gallon of water in the office :cry: I be getting so thirsty

weFukNorNah says:

Had anyone tried ear candling

Why isn’t today Friday :wail: I may have to tip out of here early :oldman:

Mila is ok to me though… I think she’s funny… Ashton, is just Ashton. :shrug: I never knew she was cheating with JT :lol: I still believe he will dip in the brown sugar from time to time too. :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Every time YOU don’t picture that face I am along :confused: <chile please :lol:

spiceykay says:

I don’t mind Pharrel fashion sense but his wife fashion is not right.
    ***********************

That’s what I love about her. She appears to be on her own planet and not giving and fvcks about it.

______________________________

:blink:

…OVERRATED????

Gynecomastia says:

She’s cute Jen. And nice. Look at her in person and tell me if you feel the same. She’s I’ll shaped and over rated. The same reason she used a booty double on that movie you loved her in. Don’t get me wrong tho. Its just weird to me that you have to be dark skinned, non threatening, irrelevant, or **** ******* to receive praise :shrugs: My beef is not with Mila :nono:

Had anyone tried ear candling
    ==========
    :no: A peroxide flush always does the trick for me. You can always go to the doctor and they’ll use the machine.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Man your pressure getting high today huh? :rotfl:

You thirsty, she STAY hungry! :facepalm:

@MISTAKEN

People just puttin any ole statements out here now! :mad:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

My beef is not with Mila
    ———–
    Dang DTTS said she was sorry for breaking into yo house and eating all the food out yo dog’s bowl. How mannie times are you going to bring this up? :angry: She was hungry. HOW LONG MUST YOU PUNISH HER??!!!!

Did YOU me tell you off downstairs? :eek:
    :dead:

Bring it in Man :hugs:

…OVERRATED????

Maybe not to you, but then again you’re undersized. So. Our standards may be different. I’ve never had to settle :tea: Look to God, he’s been good to me :love:

Afiya says:

Sandra Darlin’ what is up with you and this Rita Ora woman, you want her to play in your Rose garden or something, she up here er’day :thinking:

———-
    LAWD! Got an ear infection, “Here’s some motrin.”

Got leukemia, “Here’s some motrin.”

Bleeding to damn death, “Here’s some motrin.”

Fawk them PAs man. This man I know was pissing blood and damn near died… they kept giving his ass motrin before they found out what was wrong. :no:

Gotta ya snicker limps :winky: bring it in :lick:

weFukNorNah says:

Had anyone tried ear candling

what is that ? :thinking: :typing:

Gynecomastia says:

and eating all the food out yo dog’s bowl

:rofl: omg could you imagine :lol: Was it Robert Downey who broke into someone’s house and slept in their Childs bed :think: He was able to come back with vengeance. Must be nice :tea:

Afiya says:

:smack: @Pharell & his wife, LAWD children, you’ll just REFUSE to get it right! :nono:

Lumps , 72 should ‘ve said lumps :smack: although limps maybe more fitting :huh:

They kept giving me childrens motrin and tylonal for my baby b/c they thought he had a bad cold. Took his ass to the er he had WALKING FAWKING PNEUMONIA. :eek:

Same thing with me… before they found out I had cysts because I kept complaining of pain, they gave my ass Motrin. :angry:

IHort dun got me damned started…

eating all the food out yo dog’s bowl. How mannie times

:ghost:

@GERM
    “Maybe not to you, but then again you’re undersized. So. Our standards may be different. I’ve never had to settle Look to God, he’s been good to me ”
    ________________________

Naw, she just beautiful by any standard. Just blasphemy to sit up here and say otherwise.

And if YOU ain’t “settle” than who ever you dated did. :coffee:

Afiya says:

Lawd… :eek: :hahaha:

76.Lumps , 72 should ‘ve said lumps although limps maybe more fitting

Only when I forget to refill my prescription :rofl:

Bren made sure to censor Ricky’s tig ol biddies, unlike @Man with Hallie’s :rofl:

Afiya says:

BRUH!!!! :facepalm:

Looking like someone impersonating Beyonce and chit…

Gigi26 says:

——————————-
    :stop: Gat dammit that’s mah friend :rofl: She was thick in college but she blew the fukk up after :no:

Bren got me wanting to put ole Ricky up with his skinny Jeans on :tea: stunting on these ninjas chile

Ricky with his skinny Jeans on
    ————
    :eek:

:no:

:rofl: Tell me he didn’t!!!

Gigi. :lol: you say she is a FOG Friend of Gigi so we can’t ride on her :ghost:

and why am i on the list, EYE didn’t say anything :rofl:

Gynecomastia says:

And if YOU ain’t “settle” than who ever you dated did.

You mean THEN. And you would know all about that huh :tea: I wish your ol lady luck, cawk rings don’t increase the size :tea:

Gigi26 says:

Mistaken She’s such a sweet girl :rofl:

———
    :crying1:

———
    :crying1:

Afiya says:

@Man :champ: I think you got my man, that’s about the closest she gonna get to Lady B :yes:

Since MILA got with AshtoN, she just doesnt look the same.
    she looks like she needs a bleach bath!

I can’t see numbers Thing! Butchew did it! :lol:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Gigi tell your FOG she might not wanna be like Beyoncé cousin Angie and be out there :nono:
    They will hunt her down and they will find her :crying1:

And then Razzle doubles it up :facepalm:

Gynecomastia says:

And if YOU ain’t “settle” than who ever you dated did.

:cool: :cloud:

:no: no i didn’t… um… *little baby doe eyes* ??? :shrug: :kona:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:popcorn: it’s a sword fight up in here..
    Well more like a butter knife and a fork…

@DTTS ive counted several times you’ve done it… :tea:

luVn_liFe… says:

Since MILA got with AshtoN, she just doesnt look the same.
    she looks like she needs a bleach bath!

She seems a lot more laid back with him :lol: hell that may be her real MO .

her with pictures of Justin Timberlake’s d.ck in her phone…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :shock:

timberlake is SNEAKY!

Ok all is forgiven :hug: Thing

*whispers* Lemme know if we gonna fake fight agane like yesterday :dead:
    Lmao

Jennie I saw that they were saying Mila’s pregnant now. :shrug: shiiid… her face looks it whether she is or not :lol:

Gynecomastia says:

Taint pullin out my sword :nono: He must got me confused with one of those kids who are always after his lucky charms :tea:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

I agree :yes: her face is round as hell :lol:

Oh we keeping ‘tabs’ now :blink: + :lol:
    :hahaha: Razzle!

deedeegirl says:

Helen looks better with the dark hair. But her and her husband are a turn off

dizzamn….

“Oh, baby. Following rumors that actress Jessica Biel is expecting her first child with husband Justin Timberlake, a new report has surfaced this week claiming that the duo isn’t expecting but are actually fighting over baby plans amid allegations of cheating.

According to a report from the most-recent print issue of OK! via TheHollywoodGossip.com, the married superstar’s relationship is on the rocks following multiple marital issues. “Justin and Jessica are battling over his long tour absences, his refusal to start a family and his alleged liaisons with other women,” a source told the magazine. Despite allegations that Timberlake, 32, has strayed, the report indicates that Biel is most upset about her husband’s reluctance to start a family.

“Before they wed, Justin promised Jessica they’d try for a baby,” said the insider, adding, “but then he decided to put his energy into touring instead.”

So with rumblings of marriage trouble, does this mean the beginning of the end of the A-lister’s two-year union? The report said that divorce isn’t an option completely out of the question for the 31-year-old actress. CelebDirtyLaundry.com claims the pair is “already living apart” and are ready to make their split permanent.

Following the rumors, Biel discussed her marriage and the topic of parenthood with The Daily Beast on Tuesday while promoting her latest film “The Truth About Emanuel.”

“You know what it’s like when you’re even dating someone from a few states away, and it’s a really big challenge,” Biel said, later adding, “It has to be important enough to you to make the effort, because it is a lot of effort.” The actress also commented on the topic of having children, saying, “I do think it will be in the cards for me at some point in the future. I don’t know when. But yes, I’d like to experience that.”

Contrary to recent rumors, fans speculated that Biel was pregnant with the couple’s first child after she failed to attend the American Music Awards with Timberlake in November. Following prompts from her social media followers as to why the “Suit & Tie” singer went stag to the awards ceremony, Biel responded on Twitter saying, “I’m watching from home tonight. Calm down, internet.”

timberlake is SNEAKY!

Hmmph. Soon after t m z broke the story he and Jessie were engaged. Much like the on break babies, dack pics will secure a trip down the aisle :tea:

I guess I better do like MsGobble and go chomp down on some :pizza:

Bbl :pigsfly:

deedeegirl says:

Milan starting to look more like meg griffin

@GERM
    “And if YOU ain’t “settle” than who ever you dated did.
    You mean THEN. And you would know all about that huh I wish your ol lady luck, cawk rings don’t increase the size”

Oh, now this nigga an English teacher too? :huh: GTFOH.

You ain’t gotta wish her luck. She can always leave if she ain’t satifisfied so no luck needed. :coffee:

Razzle
    That story was in thee Enquirer months Ago :tea: (pinky up)
    And it’s true

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

dizzamn….

:crying: there is no hope

deedeegirl says:

MILA

:rofl: @Jenie’s gravie

@DTTS :yes: we ill keepin tabs chile :lol: jk

Soon after t m z broke the story he and Jessie were engaged
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Figures.
    I dont know why Biel was SO desperate to lock him down. Now she’s miserable and it shows :nono:

________________________
    So she cool with him cheating, long as she get her 18 year payment plan. :think:

it’s a sword fight up in here..
    Well more like a butter knife and a fork…

who ‘clawing’ in here?! :rofl:

:sissy claws: :karate:
    :kona:

@DTTS I got it from ibtimes so hmmm… :think:

I’m getting a new work computer :danban: :whistle: I wish it was a new job though :ashamed:

who ‘clawing’ in here?! :rofl:
    ————
    Yall soo stupid :crying1:

She wanted to lock him down b/c he ill JUSTIN damn TIMBERLAKE :rofl:

Sheww I remember when I was so in Love with Justin :lol:

@Man he probably peeped that. He knows she knows he is gonna cheat.. might be why he opted not to impregnate her. :lol:

missyJ says:

I :love: Mila but she looking a little bloated in the face. you know there are always them pregnancy rumors

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Man singing to ole girl she can leave if she don’t want them inchases
    :whistle: I gotta go.. I can’t stay .. You said things would change… But now things are still the same…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

IS get outta my head :lol:
    :claws at yo face: MEOW

What has Biel been in since getting J-Lake? :think:

Ya know, it’s quite funny and sad when the Huff Post is reporting that you’re cheating.

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

She wanted to lock him down b/c he ill JUSTIN damn TIMBERLAKE :rofl:
    Sheww I remember when I was so in Love with Justin

Chile was :crying: I’m still in love and I’m so ashamed :crying1: :kona:

She was in that Valentines Day movie with Jamie Fox. She was in the A Team….. :think:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

What has Biel been in since getting J-Lake?

Texas Chainsaw :thinking:

Gynecomastia says:

Oh, now this n**ga an English teacher too? GTFOH.

No. Im not an English teacher. However I am a person who can stand up in the deep end of the pool without having to kick my feet to stay afloat :tea:

YEW get outta mineS! i been using :karate: for sissy claws since you first said it :hahaha:

Hitchcawk**

Ugh Sandra sometimes Cawk is so innocent. It’s not like we’re saying pussy. :rofl:

Black folk don’t even go swimming nigga.

Gynecomastia says:

Black folk don’t even go swimming n**ga

Yeah. We like to protect our hair. Oh. Wait :tea:

Mobwives season finale is tonight :eek: well that was quick as hell ….. they need to get rid of the new girls (new blood) or whatever…. sick of Alicia, and Natalie :no:

Yeah. We like to protect our hair. Oh. Wait :tea:

Playing for Keeps
    Hitch****
    Emanuel and the Truth About Fishes Linda

————–
    So whack and lame. Brought nothing to the table :no:

__________________________

She seems to ‘settled’ for him. it’s her own fault though. she knew he wasn’t really ready. so why try to force it now? :shrug:

:huh:

I must not be black then.. I must be everything but.. :lol:

Yeah. We like to protect our hair. Oh. Wait
    ——-

Gigi26 says:

I betchu Justin chasin some black poon :yes: he can’t bring her home but he knee deep in it :yes:

Sorry Mary from 7th Heaven

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
    So whack and lame. Brought nothing to the table

and I am so sick of Alicia’s azz :angry: blaming everyone for her damn choices….. bytch you knew the deal when you married his azz…… I believe she going to jail for a couple of months :yes: and Natalie :rolleyes: get on my damn nerves…… But Ang and Drita :fistbump: Renee I can deal with her :tea: hell she been a nutjob

Gigi26 says:

Gloray :whistle:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

I must not be black then.. I must be everything but.. :lol:

Cause me and Lil J be all under the water :lol:

@GERM

“Yeah. We like to protect our hair. Oh. Wait”
    ——-

:huh:

——————-
    My sentiments exact :yes: Natalie think she hard :rolleyes: Don’t need no more of those. Alicia know dmn well she knew what he did. You lived with this fool :huh: Don’t cry now

*too

she seems like she needs a more mature already-sown-his-wild-oats kinda guy. JT is still hot, youthful, and fly! there may be a real personality difference that just doesn’t work for her. shoot, carmen wassaface is in her 40’s and she and JT were a compatibly ‘fun’ couple :shrug:

Gynecomastia says:

The same way Black folks seem to have settled for him. Nothing better, so lets embrace him
    make him honorary. Maybe Jessie felt similar :shrugs: Hr ain’t all that :tea: But we live him :tea: And he lives us. Evident by all the Black people in his wedding party :tea: I once attended a BBQ at the home of the late, great, Teena Marie. Only non Black person there was her Maternal aunt. #ijs

San ah make ya dance says:

——————-

and had the nerve to say Renee dude looked like a turtle…. has she seen her man :blink: that fool is :no:

*love

:bite: Shumpert to OKC

IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

*too
    she seems like she needs a more mature already-sown-his-wild-oats kinda guy. JT is still hot, youthful, and fly! there may be a real personality difference that just doesn’t work for her. shoot, carmen wassaface is in her 40?s and she and JT were a compatibly ‘fun’ couple :shrug:

totally agree, Jessica just seems :thinking: well let me shut up … cause lord knows I wish JT was not married :facepalm: He gets the juices flowing chile :crying1:

@Jenie Let me tell you if my baby was a fish I wouldn’t have him anymore :rofl:

Gynecomastia says:

:stop: I can’t speak for others, but JT :yes: been feeling him since the mickey mouse club :ashamed: like for real …… :love:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

@Jenie Let me tell you if my baby was a fish I wouldn’t have him anymore

He love the water aawwwwwww :love:

I can’t speak for others, but JT been feeling him since the mickey mouse club like for real ……
    ———–
    Moms and nem would give me shyt for watching the mickey mouse club over and over again… :lol:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

———–

Chile back then he had swag :lol: his azz was dancing better than the black dude on there :danban: youtube it ….. JT I believe been swagging ….. I fawks with JT…. :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

My sentiments exact Natalie think she hard Don’t need no more of those. Alicia know dmn well she knew what he did. You lived with this fool Don’t cry now
    ———-
    :cosign:
    Natalie’s voice aggravated me. Renee wants to be young and beautiful…
    And Alicia clearly knew the deal. And I didn’t fault Renee for not snitching on her friends to you. She knew them first!!!

luVn_liFe… says:

:bite: Shumpert to OKC
    ———————–
    Hey LuVn!!
    Has it happened yet?

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Hey all. I personally have always believed that JT is black. Remember he is adopted. And what’s this about Luda on break bm wanting 15k :eek:

:hunch: GOAT :bounce: whey U bean!??

No hasnt happened Yet, its pending an MRI :smack: he got hurt last night

what’s this about Luda on break bm wanting 15k :eek:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    @PUPPYLOVE HE SAID HE’s broke. Fast and furious hasnt paid him, he’s in a bind :tea:

luVn_liFe… says:

:hunch: GOAT :bounce: whey U bean!??
    No hasnt happened Yet, its pending an MRI :smack: he got hurt last night
    ————————
    I miss you too :kiss:
    I’ve finally came down from that “awesome college football high”.

Everybody making moves, that would be a nice pick up for OKC.
    Shat! The Heat need to make some moves too. Like ship Dwade off, he’s done.
    I’m ready for the game to night

Somebody stick a dack in Gab Union’s mouth so she’ll hush:

“No, no. I’m doing wine tastings,” Union said during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Tuesday. “He’s — secretly this is his princess moment. He has waited for this for a long time. He’s been hoarding bridal magazines. He’s very ready.”
    “The biggest is for music,” the actress told DeGeneres on what they disagree on most. “I want the OG’s to play at our wedding. He wants Young Jeezy. I’m like, ‘Ooh Patti LaBelle!’ And he’s like, ‘Ariana Grande.’ It’s night and day.

“He’s very particular about the music and the guest list,” she added. “I think people are thinking it’s a lot bigger than it is. They’ll find out when…”

“They aren’t invited?” DeGeneres jumped in. “Exactly,” Union said

Somebody stick a dack in Gab Union’s mouth so she’ll hush:

:ghost:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

:popcorn:

Like ship Dwade off, he’s done.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My sentiments exact. But they would never get rid of WADe. they did just unload MASON

Gynecomastia says:

I personally have always believed that JT is black

He is. When it’s convenient :tea:

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: the jokes don’t stop on here. Now Safahbkbkvc is writing Nickis rhymes :lol: In any event hey roses doing a quick drive by. New job so don’t want to show true colors yet. Have a great day yall :waves:

luVn_liFe… says:

Shumpert to OKC

For who? :mad: bet not be nobody good!! They can keep him!

Harlem come back :wails:

Gynecomastia says:

So cute. I’d ride with Gabby and get some good ol soul. That Koon Shaq doesn’t know how lucky he was to book Luther. I don’t know who Grande is :pc:

luVn_liFe… says:
    Shumpert to OKC
    For who? :mad: bet not be nobody good!! They can keep him!
    —————–
    Shumpert for Durant.

MissHarlem says:

IS, MISTAKEN BREN :waves:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Wade too worried about planning his black Barbie dream house wedding to Gabber to hear her tell it. He ain’t worried about :bball:
    With his old knees but steady wearing tight capris self :oldman:

Like ship Dwade off, he’s done.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My sentiments exact.

Man… yall some ungrateful mofos! :lol:

Naw, Wade leaves, Bron leaves. Wade has played pretty good… when he decided to play. They just waitin on the playoffs.

MissHarlem says:

GOAT :kiss: :shakebutt:

Lemme go back to my new plantation

Gynecomastia says:

I have heard some of her music, she plays on a show my daughter watches… :tea: she is a cute young lady

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Bren: Ariana can sing. She is off Disney channel or nick… She was on a show that my daughter watched. But that let’s you know right there… That’s like him booking Justin Bieber for himself :stop:

luVn_liFe… says:
    Shumpert to OKC
    For who? :mad: bet not be nobody good!! They can keep him!
    —————–
    Shumpert for Durant.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :hahaha: LMAOOOO for a first round draft pic :rofl:

HEY STANKBUGG!

I tell you what, Bresticles, we are on the same page to-day. I am also suspect of JT’s seemingly “convenient” ‘down-ness’ …for me he’s no different from J Lopez who forgot she was “from da block” when it went down in the club w/Puffy, and conveniently took up with Ben Afflack – she the dummy tho’ cause ain’t no way he was taking her home to boston (unless she didn’t mind being the ‘maid from manhattan’) – jmo :tea:

:kona:

Sharper hasnt been arraigned Yet?? Shoot its 10Am west coast time :popcorn:

Hey Harlem :hi: Happy New Year :hi:

MissHarlem says:

GOAT :kiss: :shakebutt:
    Lemme go back to my new plantation
    —————————-
    MzHarlem :kiss:
    Betta watch out, shaking that thang around me. You mess around n get poked!

That’s a good trade for the Knicks. why OKC want Shumpert tho? They already got Theba Shaouflajfoajr who plays defense and shoots an occassional 3.
    :think:

black Barbie dream house wedding

so wrong, on so mannie mannie levels… :hahaha:

Gynecomastia says:

oh ok yes. I’ve seen this girls face before. Maybe I’ll YouTube her later.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Like ship Dwade off, he’s done.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My sentiments exact.
    Man… yall some ungrateful mofos! :lol:
    —————–
    Man, DWade is done. Yeah yeah, he got some games left, but he don’t play smart like I thought he would as he has gotten older.

—————–

Gotta love these LeBron fans.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

—————–
    Gotta love these LeBron fans.
    ———————-
    That really ain’t got nothing to do with it, but what ever makes you feel good.

free says:

jeniefrumdabloc says: I want a newpost

*************************

luda is on the front page of the AJC talkimbout he broke and can’t pay his baby mama. i’m late so has this been discussed somewhere?

@GOAT
    “Gotta love these LeBron fans.
    ———————-
    That really ain’t got nothing to do with it, but what ever makes you feel good.”

Oh, so you a Wade fan and you want him to play smarter or the Heat should ship him off? The team he played his whole career for and took to the promise land? :lol:

I’m sure LeBron ain’t a factor at all.

Buttercup says:

I think the only person in my department besides me tipped out before lunch. He has 30 minutes to return, or I’m going to mosey on along.

MissHarlem says:

LUVN :hug: heeeeyyyy

GOAT that’s the plan :winky:

PEWN

Gynecomastia says:

205.I tell you what, Bresticles, we are on the same page to-day. I am also suspect of JT’s seemingly “convenient” ‘down-ness’ …for me he’s no different from J Lopez who forgot she was “from da block” when it went down in the club w/Puffy, and conveniently took up with Ben Afflack – she the dummy tho’ cause ain’t no way he was taking her home to boston (unless she didn’t mind being the ‘maid from manhattan’) – jmo

Helllllllllo :tea: My Mamas cross dressing half brother Peaches taint raised no fool :nono: I see thru them folks so clearly. A sure test for me when folks through people like Pink in my face,,,I ask-What were her thoughts on Trayvon Martin :waiting: Exactly. She’s too busy trying to save the lil rabbits and the fuzzy minks to be concerned about issues that effect yo Black ass, yet you’ll praise her just cuzz she used rnb to get put on :smack: And ain’t looked back on 16yrs. Chile…

SOTHERNGRL says:

Damn has Sandra found a new woman or some chit. Been in here all damn day.

by free on Feb 20, 2014 at 2:02 pm
    ————
    You is lying :shock: :typing:

Darren Sharper being investigated in Miami as well. This brings it 4 different states I think.

luVn_liFe… says:
    Shumpert to OKC
    For who? bet not be nobody good!! They can keep him!
    —————–
    Shumpert for Durant.

Boi STOP!! Hursh it up Goat. Durant ain’t going NOWHERE!! :cuss:

Sharper is sick :no:

Buttercup says:

He just came back :wail: why me!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@GOAT
    “Gotta love these LeBron fans.
    ———————-
    I’m sure LeBron ain’t a factor at all.
    ———————-

SOTHERNGRL says:

Somebody stick a dack in Gab Union’s mouth so she’ll hush:
    “They aren’t invited?” DeGeneres jumped in. “Exactly,” Union said
    ******************************
    This chick is really smelling herself for some damn reason. With her chitting with the door open azz.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I feel like :blow: and :hump: but I gotta couple hours for i get off. :crying: #yallcare

@GOAT
    “I’ve been a fan of Wade. Hell yeah he should play smarter, because his athleticism is diminishing and that’s what he’s relied on his whole career. Ain’t no loyalty in professional sports. Lol… why you keep bringing up Lebron? Besides now, I have yet to mention him.”

I know the rantings of LeBron fan when I see it.
    “..play smarter..”
    “Ain’t no loyalty in sports..”
    “..get rid of Wade…”

Buttercup says:

Me too I hort! Honey dip is still traveling. I was going to head over to his place in my trench coat :steer:

You is lying :shocked:

Luda is lying :tea:

Poor Gabby. Basically anything she says at this point will be ridiculed. Mite as well just not give interviews. They aren’t helping her. :no:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Buttah, the struggle is real outchea. :sad:

MissHarlem says:

I know I’m suppose to be gone BUT I’m not a Pink fan. Something about her from day one never sat right with me. And if that bitch do that Damn cirque de sole chit one more motherfckng time I’m gonna get Samuel Jackson on that pasty ass.

Buttercup says:

I hort, are you going to try the “fish face?”

@HEARTS

You ain’t got no boo at the job like everybody else? :blink:

@Harlem, I love Pink!! :lol:

@SOTHERNGRL, say it witcha chest! (you came in movin furniture today!) :rofl:

@HARLEM
    “And if that bitch do that Damn cirque de sole chit one more motherfckng time”

MJ ain’t moonwalk as much as she swing on them same dayum strings she must carry with her everywhere.

LET IT GO PINK, LET IT GO! :facepalm:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Buttah, I did it the other night for a lil bit and he was like :blink: :lol: My mouth starts hurting after a while though. Imma get it together though. :yes:

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Harlem – Give your mama a :hug:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Man, maw. Mine works bout mins from me but he busy today. :crying:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I’m sorry @IS but I’m telling you every since DWADE came out with that damn on-break baby and gave her that STFU ring you cant shut her azz up **blows bangs**

Buttercup says:

It’s okay Hort. When them jaws get tired, just hook him up with some hand action*

*please make sure that he is well lubricated.

:clap: :clap: :rofl: :rofl:

Just COOKING
    Take Brenden’s Valentine’s Day picture down from there! Now! :lol:

MissHarlem says:

Bc of MAN I gotta log out. Got me in training crine

You ain’t got no boo at the job like everybody else? :blink:

this really that widespread tho?

capricorn83 says:

Luda says he only made 55k in 2013… :tea:

————–
    BOOM *explosive hands*. :rofl:

sassyshe says:

So luda gott a pay ms tamika 7000 until they review his financial records and now big boi wants the judge to give his wife the bare minimum cause he says shes young and able-bodied, smh

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@GOAT
    I know the rantings of LeBron fan when I see it.
    “..play smarter..”
    “Ain’t no loyalty in sports..”
    “..get rid of Wade…”
    —————–
    You got to take your emotions out of the equation. Your love for Wade is clouding your judgement.

Luda says he only made 55k in 2013… :tea:
    =========
    :huh:

Luda says he only made 55k in 2013…

bet his mama got account(s) bursting at the seams tho’ :tea:

Buttercup says:

Luda says he only made 55k in 2013…
    ———
    Wasn’t he in FF6? Didn’t that come out in 2K13? Who he fewlin… pssshhh… :tea:

shes young and able-bodied
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    What’s that matter? :D

:popcorn: Yall carry on, especially you Man because I know you about to get riled up :lol:
    BBL

SON :yahoo: God bless!

“*please make sure that he is well lubricated.”-BUTTERCUP

:preach:

Educate her azz Buttercup! You do that chit with no lube and get “Ray Rice-d” in that bytch! :box:

IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

Luda says he only made 55k in 2013…

bet his mama got account(s) bursting at the seams tho’ :tea:

The IRS got receipts :rofl: His mama’s name wasn’t on his paychecks though :lol:

capricorn83 says:

Man says:

Poor Gabby. Basically anything she says at this point will be ridiculed.
    ____________________________

I agree. But she’s doing promo and, just like all celebs who interview, of course they are going to ask her about the engagement/wedding. I guess some people want her to hide :shrugs:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Man to pulling your sword out again :duel:
    Goat like to poke so you might have met your match :lol:

@GOAT
    “I know the rantings of LeBron fan when I see it.
    “..play smarter..”
    “Ain’t no loyalty in sports..”
    “..get rid of Wade…”
    —————–

Ok Goat… who is your fav player tho?
    Who is your fav team?
    How long they been your fav team?

========
    I had to learn the hard way, Man. Thank goodness I have cat-like reflexes :phew:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@GOAT
    “I know the rantings of LeBron fan when I see it.
    “..play smarter..”
    “Ain’t no loyalty in sports..”
    “..get rid of Wade…”
    —————–
    Ok Goat… who is your fav player tho?
    Who is your fav team?
    How long they been your fav team?
    ———————-
    Jordan
    Bulls
    As long as Jordan played with the Bulls.
    LOL

Goat/Man
    THoughts on Northwestern’s football player? :eek:

I am 1/2 and 1/2 on it, going either way, both money-related :lol:

———–
    No not hide :stop: stop making your man look like a BISH saying he over here with bride magazines ordering monogrammed velour jumpers that say Mr. Union while he :cell: Ray asking can he sing One Wish for him at the bachelor party acapella. She know better :lol:

Wade wanna be a BRIDEMAID
    :ghost: :dead: :crying1:

=========
    :rofl: :wail:

But you in Dallas so :kona: :rofl:

goat76 says:

@Man… You’re not getting your ROI with Wade anymore. You keep pointing at Lebron as the reason why “people saying” Wade should be hanging it up. I’m just going by logic.

:newpost:

Ok Goat… who is your fav player tho?
    Who is your fav team?
    How long they been your fav team?

———————-
    Jordan
    Bulls
    As long as Jordan played with the Bulls.
    LOL

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Goat/Man
    THoughts on Northwestern’s football player? :eek:
    I am 1/2 and 1/2 on it, going either way, both money-related :lol:
    ———————–
    That's the dude that got hurt? That's why I think these athletes should get more than "the free education they get".

and get “Ray Rice-d” in that bytch!

:ghost:

I guess some people want her to hide :shrugs:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    No they want her to SHUT DA FCUK UP!

*straightensMYskirt*

confessedcynic says:

This is what’s wrong with paparazzi and fame in general.
    Calvin Harris was the world’s highest paid DJ in 2013. But the paparazzi are screaming out Rita “nobody listened to my 3 songs” Ora’s name. I’m British and she’s pretty much only famous for staging paparazzi shoots HERE. She must have given Jay-Z the good stuff, her PR firm has MONEY because she really does not have fans.

confessedcynic says:

Calvin Harris was the world’s highest paid DJ in 2013.

Really? I never heard of him until Rita hooked up with him. He should thank her for the free PR. :)

confessedcynic says:

confessedcynic says:

Calvin Harris was the world’s highest paid DJ in 2013.

————-

Lol he’s talented so he doesn’t need it!
    Rita’s obviously got her next album on her minded – he produced Rihanna – We Found Love & Where Have You Been. If you see Calvin Harris credits on her next try, you know why she was with him lol