Celebs Out & About: Rita Ora, Tamar Braxton

Rita Ora spotted smiling while wearing a furry coat, after attending at the DKNY in New York City

Whether we like it or not, British sensation Rita Ora has made her mark in America. The 23-year-old biracial songbird was spotted smiling while wearing a furry coat, after attending the DKNY Runway show in New York City as part of NY’s Fashion Week. Rita also wore a black leather jacket with the words “BAD BITCH” emblazoned on the back. When was the last time you saw Rihanna attract this much attention?
Photo: Santi/Splash News

The BET Honors 2014 hosted by Wayne Brady - Performances

Singer Tamar Braxton performed during The BET Honors 2014 concert hosted by Wayne Brady, honoring Aretha Franklin, Berry Gordy, Ice Cube, Ken Chenault and Carrie Mae Weems held at the Warner Theater.
Photo: Derrick Salters/WENN.com

74 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Rita Ora, Tamar Braxton”

Tamar looks like a comic book character.

:facepalm:

Sandra loves this Rita chick….

Please notify me when she drops a sex tape or flash a titty or something. :coffee:

Rita looks cute here….. and Tamar :facepalm:

Singer Tamar Braxton performed during The BET Honors 2014 concert

I hope to God she lip synced :no:

Ni ni says:

British sensation Rita Ora has made her mark in Amererica…but what song does she sing? Tamar looks nice. Sandra please post on the Obama cheated with Beyonce news, (rumored).

LSLH says:

Tamar will perform ANYWHERE!

Buttercup says:

I love the color of Tamar’s dress :nun:

West Coast Chick says:

sandra Rose says: Whether we like it or not, British sensation Rita Ora has made her mark in America
    ________________________________________

really????? :shrugs: welp, why hasnt nobody even heard a smidget of this chile vocals on any radio station in America? Maybe she should do a colabo with Chris Brown :yes:

JMO says:

Tamar is a pretty woman without all that extra stuff.

Is Carrington still around? I have a question about that last comment? :waiting:

weFukNorNah says:

Tamar singing national anthem at the special olympics. .. BET love them some Tamar…grammys was like Tamar who

West Coast Chick says:

Tamar looks pretty in that dress and wig

Buttercup says:

Jenie, your comment along with that gravi has me :crying:

Afiya says:

Fur coat and summer shoes :nono:

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Singer Tamar Braxton performed during The BET Honors 2014 concert

I hope to God she lip synced :no:
    ———————————————————————

Moanin’ all :hi:

Matchsticks says:

Tamar has a great post baby bod! :yes:

I don’t understand the constant comparisons of Rita to Rihanna…I truly don’t… :shrugs:

Afiya says:

Tamar looks goofy :hahaha:

weFukNorNah says:

In my trina voice I don’t wanna talk aboat it

Gigi26 says:

Rita Ora is not going to happen. Just stop trying. She doesn’t even have a single out now..at least that US Americans care about

KyCakes says:

Gigi26 says:

———————————————————————-
    Rita Ora and ‘Fetch’ :nono:

Chile Tamar and them damn eyes :hahaha: >>> :blink: that’s when she about to try and hit a note :lol: why does her eyes do that ?

DoNotDeleteMe says:

‘Bad Bitch’ you say? :thinking:

No…you are doing bad, bitch! :rofl:

Smonae says:

This the best I’ve seen her look from the face up tho :applause:

MsB2u says:

I guess Rita is only famous to Auntie :thinking:

Buttercup says:

I thought it. Ky typed it. Hence now and forever more, Rita will be Gretchen.

weFukNorNah says:

She fugged up and signed to Roc nation

There are over 60 causes of intimate itch. Vagisil cures several, soap and water prevents most. Be smart. Washing the surface area does not suffice. Those beef curtains must be spread apart allowing a thorough cleansing betwixt. Good luck. says:

:rofl: Still trynna make Fetch happen :tea:

Smonae says:

KY :waves:
    Tamar looks good, but her and her sisters have on too much damn make-up :no:

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

——————————————————————-
    Wide eyes are akin to stretching out that diaphragm…

Wide eyes, lotsa breff.. :lol:

KyCakes says:

Smonae :hug:

weFukNorNah says:

Her eyes get like that bc when she looks in the audience she can see how big Vincent really is

biracial songbird
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    What is Rita mixed with?

weFukNorNah says:

She is Albanian I think

KyCakes says:

biracial songbird
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    What is Rita mixed with?
    ——————————————————————-
    Judging by the pic up top, Zebra? Casper, maybe? :think:

What is Rita mixed with?
    _________

**** and cli.t. :eyeroll: Sandra play too much.

D!ck. *Black girl face at being moderated .. *

The 23-year-old biracial songbird
    ————
    When did she become biracial? I thought she was born in one country, and raised in the next?

She may have hit on hit on hit in Europe, but I haven’t heard anything from her since Party and Bullshyt and that other song that she sang with Tiny Temper, that was supposed to be for Rihanna in the first place. .

In my trina voice I don’t wanna talk aboat it
    ________

:rofl: :heart:

I think its wholly ironic that Rita’s single is called “Hot Right Now..” :hahaha: She is also going to be in 50 shades I think…

I hear her music but Im much more interested in her relationship with Calvin. :popcorn:

@Jenie gurl the White menzes is on a straight come up. We done lost another one :smack: My pocket book gone stay on struggle if I got to compete with Chuck :smack: #FML

Helmet hair. :giggles:

JMO says:

Sandra and her censored words :lol:

can we still say BITCH?!!!

just checking…

says:

:yawn: this chic is still BO-ring as hail to me :shrug:

and to date i’ve not heard any of her music. still ok with that :tea:

hey Brenda :hi:

She will be in 50 shades. And she hit the jackpot when she jumped on that Calvin Harris money train dyck. :lol:

I think its wholly ironic that Rita’s single is called “Hot Right Now..”

Girl. Taint nathen hot bout that gal :nono: Look like she just missed that albinism gene by > < that much. Cant even call her pasty ass ashy :bye: The bad Bitch is a sad Bitch-okay :bye:

Afiya says:

OTB who dat in your gravi?

I just saw that her coat says: “When I wear DKNY I feel like a Bad Bitch! -Rita Ora”

:rofl: ok.

says:

i haz the sads. babygirl went back to tx. :crying:

84 hours left on this hell-hole job tho. yay!

™ says

Hey girl. Long time no font, speak, email, secretly text message :tea: How you? How the kids? How the dog? How whats his name :tea: #ShadeNoShade did you see the post downstairs? A prospect…Likes his Whites heavily bleached…if you get my drift. A mess…How Im gone be self made without a blank check writer posted behindst me?

KyCakes says:

™ says:

i haz the sads. babygirl went back to tx. :crying:

84 hours left on this hell-hole job tho. yay!
    ———————————————————————-
    Ooh, ooh…what did the Sup say when you told her ass Adios?

_________

Speak, babygirl. :lol:

<—Trina @Afiya.

PhatCakes!!

Fay!!!

:wave: :kiss: :love:

KyCakes says:

OTBizzle :yahoo:

i haz the sads. babygirl went back to tx. :crying:
    84 hours left on this hell-hole job tho. yay!
    ________

Had me misty in the eyes this morn. :| :hug:

But :yahoo: righttttttt. I been plotting ALL wknd bout how you gonna exit. LMAO. I need a life.. *blows bangs*

I read that post about the commercial..singing in all the languages upset her :confused: ? :crying: Devil let these ignorant Americans go.. :no:

:rofl: ok.
    ________

Gotta say Donna is wrong for this. Thats why she let DKNY do it. :hahaha:

I had to have ALL the DKNY sneakers back in 98-99… I used to get them from Rich’s. Made my mama travel way to North Georgia once for an “exclusive” color. :hahaha: Oooh She was a good mama. :heart:

I didn’t know 50 shades wasn’t due until a year from now. :think: Idk why I thought it would be lat e this year.

JMO says:

@OTB I thought your gravi was Pam from Martin :lol:

Afiya says:

Trina is that bitch baby!!! :yes:

says:

™ says

Hey girl. Long time no font, speak, email, secretly text message :tea:

i thought u broke up wit meh. was expecting a termination letter or SOMEthin. but i guess that’s how ppl ack when good chit start poppin foe ‘em. they forget about the ones that nurses them thru the drought with homemade possum soup. smdh :tea:

How you? >>fair to middlin
    How the kids? >>>wondafurr
    How the dog? >>>still at the shelter
    How whats his name :tea: #ShadeNoShade Hew dat? :tea:
    did you see the post downstairs? :no:
    KY
    it was no surprise, she’s been knowing i been tryna xcape! so she just said congrats :rollseyes:

the CEO did ask me why i was leaving like i was & if it had to do with anyone up here. i just lied & said nawl. wasn’t gone change a GD thing, so why bother.

just looking fwd to not have to deal with the pure PHUCKERy that goes on here. doing chit on my own terms, basically working for self. it’s sink or swim outchea so we’ll see which one i end up doing..

Hershey says:

When was the last time you saw Rihanna attract this much attention?

_________________________________________

Every time she steps out of her door, she has attention…you can always scroll back thru your previous Riri posts and see for yourself :coffee:

#ritaaintnevergoneberiri

Trina looks like Kenya in ur gravi :think: Did yall talk about how sad them bumpkins are? I watch sporadically #RIPBRIT so Im not sure, but looks like them heffers is mad at KeyKey. Id bee too if I looked like summa dem. Cindy and the faux civil rights activists aside…Bullwinkle n da rest of um is :eek: When they showed the moose lookin one at the spa in them white jean shorts from the back I was like damn :eek: Her body is straight up Marshalls…Irregular if yeen familiar :bye:

KyCakes says:

@Fay :applause:

I so happy for youuuuuuuu :biggrin:

Sheeeewww if I was single and Calvin Harris/Afrojack/Avicii/Alesso was fond of me…. I’d do the very same thing :lol:

fair to middlin

:rofl: reminds me of terrlitt :rofl: youre like a martian :biggrin:

Afiya says:

:yahoo: Fay, do the damn thang!!!

says:

Had me misty in the eyes this morn. :| :hug:

:hug: guhl we was slangin snot all ova Pensacola regional airport! :crying:

it’s hard. like i said u’d think it was easier bc this is her 3rd time leaving. we are just so CLOSE & have gotten even closer if possible the last few months. she’s maturing so beautifully, i was worried there for a moment but she pulled it back in. :thankyou:

did i tell u bout the time the bish said my hair lookin like Buckwheat & i let her live? :tea:

KyCakes says:

——————————————————————
    :no:
    YT people… :tea:

*mouths* GOD BLESS YOU. You let her live. Yes you did.. *rocks..* :shank:

says:

thx Ky-Ky! :kiss:

Bren u know i’m outta this wurl! :nun:

Afiya says:

:yahoo: Fay, do the damn thang!!!

thx Suga! :hug: