Celebs Out & About: Sean Penn, Charlize Theron, Halle Berry

Charlize Theron and Sean Penn go grocery shopping in Malibu

Actors Charlize Theron and Sean Penn went grocery shopping with her son Jackson Theron in Malibu, California over the weekend. 38-year-old Charlize, who is originally from South Africa, and the 53-year-old Penn have been dating for at least 6 months. Rumor has it that the couple are ready to settle down after shacking up together for a few months. Both Charlize and Penn have been married before, and both have difficulties maintaining stable relationships. According to a source, Sean and Jackson are getting on great. “They were adorable. Sean was making funny faces for Jackson, and they all seemed comfortable together,” said the source who observed the family at Whole Foods. But Jackson’s body language says otherwise. The boy never takes his eyes off his mom — a troubling indication that he may not be entirely comfortable with Penn, who is known for his famous temper. By the way, Charlize is wearing a pair of jeans by Superdry.
Photo: JD / Splash News

Halle Berry goes to Craig's Restaurant on Super Bowl Night

An exhausted looking Halle Berry was spotted leaving Craig’s Restaurant on Super Bowl Night in Los Angeles. The 47-year-old Oscar winner gave birth to actor Olivier Martinez’s son, Maceo, born on October 5, 2013. She also has a daughter, Nahla Aubry, who turns 6 on March 16. Halle will soon learn that having a baby to keep a man is an exercise in futility. When Halle and Olivier eventually split, it will be Halle’s 3rd divorce.
Photo: VLUV / Splash News

47 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Sean Penn, Charlize Theron, Halle Berry”

Charlize son is so cute

Trendsetter says:

:tea:

missyJ says:

Today was not the day to be hungover! Ion think I’m gon make it!!

free says:

sean has a face only a mama could love….

Bad Influence says:

fack! its a slow news monday huh?

i’m trying to watch this Flowers in the Attic remake but i just cannot get into it….and NODODY loves a good VC Andrews story more than me. This ish feels so bootleg tho :crying:

i have been trying to get thru this movie for 2 weeks *sigh*

Smonae says:

Halle looks great for just delivering a baby :clap:

I hope Charlize and Sean work out, she done introduced him to the kid now

Smonae says:

Hey HIS :hugs:

I havent even attempted to watch it :no: and everyone keeps reminding me thats its On Demand :shrugs:

Is Pavilion’s and Whole Foods the same thing?

They all look nice together though. Halle looks good.

Flowers in the attic was a… :shrug: drag? Heather Graham was a terrible choice for the kid’s mother. She was so bland.

Anna says:

Bad Influence says:

fack! its a slow news monday huh?

i have been trying to get thru this movie for 2 weeks *sigh*

~~~~~~~~~
    That movie sucked. :lol: Everyone was boring, even the Grandmother’s acting sucked.

Chan gone :cloud: me but I'm gonna take the high road and not be petty. For no reason he :box: in the parking lot when I wasn't ready! says:

Lawd folk just be introducing folk to they chirren all quick and ish. Ion know if it’s a specific amount of time but shoot folk still acting sane for the first 4-5 months.

weFukNorNah says:

When charlie gonna come out?

MSVALLDAY says:

Halle don’t look tired she looks drunk!

:cosign:
    BUT how you know this? :waiting: Alot of ‘straight’ women don’t even know this :no: I’m just being curious :eek:
    ========
    I hope she can tame Sean Penn’s crazy azz :tea:

weFukNorNah says:

Halle probably loose. .Every man she dates cheats. .started with David justice

Chan gone :cloud: me but I’m gonna take the high road and not be petty. For no reason he :box: in the parking lot when I wasn’t ready! says:

____________________________

thats what i was thinking. the guy i been seeing since last summer asked if his son was invited to my son’s party. as sandra would say, “i respectfully declined”. :tea:

we already got enough family as is :stop:

libra80sbaby says:

Charlize….YOU.CAN.DO.BETTER :tea:

chirren be having 15 stepdaddy’s and 32 uncles….your uncle don’t sleep in yo momma room.

libra80sbaby says:

____________________________
    we already got enough family as is :stop:
    ——————-
    :lol: I agree. Ppl bringing folks around their kids too soon and if it dont work out, you gone be bring folk around your kids every 3-6 months? :nono:

says:

Halle betta werk that post baby body! :nun:

libra80sbaby says:

Charlize….YOU.CAN.DO.BETTER
    *****************
    I like Sean, liked him every since that movie Bad Boys

libra80sbaby says:

——————
    :lol: :cosign: :hi: Chan The Man!!

I wonder who the fukk her trainer is… :think:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Sean has a type dont he. @Libra you and I agree I think she can do better also. Its just something about him that seems dirty and not in a good way.

libra80sbaby says:

I like Sean, liked him every since that movie Bad Boys
    —————-
    No prollem with him…just think she could do better :shrugs:

libra80sbaby says:

SOTHERNGRL says:

——————-
    Right!! Like somethin dont sit well with me about him :thinking: can’t put my fanger on it tho

And what’s worse is the chicks who let the dude tell they chirren what to do and have say after 2 days in. I was standing behind this chick at church trying to sign my child in but she was taking forever. I get up to sheet and see she putting her name for mom and his name for dad. I’m like you silly broad you the 15th chick we done saw him wit….dummy sign yo name and keep it moving.

Unshakable says:

@BadFlu – the remakes are seldom ever as good as the original. Keep pressing towards the mark….you will get through it.

@NorNah – loose as in promiscuous or as in her roast beef curtains no longer have folds cause her walls collapsed? I’m not pressed one way or the other, I just don’t want egg on my face. :hahaha:

No prollem with him…just think she could do better

******************
    She might be cray cray too, she played the heyul out that serial killer, lesbian prostitute :yes:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Libra he needs to gone go back to the Princess Bride but funny thing is when he was with her I kept thinking Kelly you can do so much better.

Unshakable says:

@Chan,

Let’s hope that art does not imitate life, mkay? We won’t speak that into existence. :rofl: and :hug:

Unshakable says:

@Chan,

Let’s hope that art does not imitate life, mkay? We won’t speak that into existence. and

************************
    Let me change my name back cause IAin’tChan :lol:

Madonna be leaving that stank on ppl. thats probably what happened to Sean Penn. :yes:

Unshakable says:

@Auntie Sandrita,

Are you going to post about Eva delivering her bundle of joy? She had a little girl, whom she named Marley Ray, I believe. Would you please do a post on her?

(Whispers in Auntie’s ear) You know once they are featured on your site, they have officially made it. They in the Big Leagues. See, I even capitalized it because I recognize your greatness. :hahaha:

Unshakable says:

@32,

I sawwy……you done pulled the wool over me eyes!! Arrrggghhhh, shiver me timbers! :rofl: and :hug:

weFukNorNah says:

Eva had the baby and everyone was like :tea:

Orange Blossom says:

Madonna be leaving that stank on ppl. thats probably what happened to Sean Penn
    *********************
    Yeah Madonna leave em cray cray…so is she to blame for Rodman :blink:

Unshakable says:

@32,

I sawwy……you done pulled the wool over me eyes!! Arrrggghhhh, shiver me timbers! and

****************
    It’s cool :hugs:

weFukNorNah says:

Everyone popping out babies with no nuptials

weFukNorNah says:

Eva had the baby and everyone was like
    ********************
    I aint even know she was pregnant til I saw it on this blog…who she had a baby from nah?

weFukNorNah says:

Kevin McCall

weFukNorNah says:

Everyone popping out babies with no nuptials

*********************
    but the gays killing our society and families :tea:

:newpost:

weFukNorNah says:

Lol..yep blame us for everything. ..I understand

*********************
    but the gays killing our society and families
    ________

:nono: thats the starfish with no arms and the bees that dont come out in the wintertime thats doing that.

:tea:

weFukNorNah says:

Lol @orange

He will always be Spicoli to me… LOL Love Sean Penn’s efforts in Katrina Haiti and what not. Charlize and Stuart Townsend didn’t make it and that really ROCKED her. Robin Wright I think moved on with a younger beau and Madonna well her and Penn were photog’d all good on the smiling faces. I do wish these two the best. Charlize from what I heard can SERVE ‘Don’t Even Try It With Me I am Not The One’ moment very well.

Here’s to Spicoli: MOVIE Fast Times At Ridgemont High Movie 1982

[Spicoli has had a pizza delivered to class]
    Mr. Hand: Am I hallucinating here? Just what in the hell do you think you’re doing?

Jeff Spicoli: Learning about Cuba, and having some food.

Mr. Hand: Mr.Spicoli, You’re on dangerous ground here. You’re causing a major disturbance on my time.

Jeff Spicoli: I’ve been thinking about this, Mr. Hand. If I’m here and you’re here, doesn’t that make it our time? Certainly, there’s nothing wrong with a little feast on our time.

Mr. Hand: [takes away box of pizza from Spicoli] You’re absolutrly right,

Mr. Spicoli. It is our time. Yours, mine and everyone else’s in this room. But it is my class.
    [calls up a couple of students]

Mr. Hand: Mr. Spicoli has been kind enough to bring us a snack. Be my guest. Help yourselves. Get a Good one.