Usher Raymond does some shopping at Maxfield store in West Hollywood, LA

Pop singer Usher Raymond, 35, was spotted dashing to his Range Rover SUV after shopping at Maxfield store in West Hollywood, LA. Usher was later seen having lunch at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles. I broke the news on Twitter.com that Usher finally unloaded his $3 million Roswell mansion at a loss ($2.2 million). I’m told it took some convincing to get Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster Raymond to move her things out after the closing, but don’t quote me on that. Tameka reportedly took a job working on a reality show to make ends meet.
Photo: PM / Splash News

Drake and Fabolous leave 1Oak nightclub after a Super Bowl party

Rappers Drake (above) and Fabolous (below) were seen leaving 1Oak nightclub after attending a Super Bowl party last night in NYC.
Photo: 247PapsTV / Splash News

Drake and Fabolous leave 1Oak nightclub after a Super Bowl party

Colin Kaepernick arrives at Le Bain Nightclub in the Meatpacking District, NYC

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, 26, bypassed the lessers standing in line outside Le Bain Nightclub in the Meatpacking District of NYC last night. Colin, and every other professional athlete, is in town to attend the Super Bowl.
Photo: TK / Splash News

Victor Cruz arrives at Le Bain Nightclub in the Meatpacking District, NYC

NY Giants star Victor Cruz, 27, and his baby mama Elaine Watley arrived at Le Bain Nightclub in the Meatpacking District, NYC, after attending the Miami Heat vs NY Knicks game at MSG last night..
Photo: TK / Splash News

23 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Usher Raymond, Drake, Fabolous, Colin Kaepernick, Victor Cruz”

Yardgirl says:

Whoooweee!! Miss Sandra on fiyah tiday, thanks again!! Superbowl fever in the tri state area!! I go to the parties for the :pizza: while secretly wishing the TV was showing :bball:

hell_on_heels says:

Thanks Auntie for the Sunday post…..I LOVE me some Colin Kaepernick!!!!

Afiya says:

That don’t look like Fab’s baby momma (HHNY) following him, I don’t think she would be happy with this photo :nono:

69 says:

Sandra

Usher sold that Roswell house for ONLY $1.3 million? :eek:

That has to hurt, because I know that house HAD to have a fair market value of least $3 million. That means he sold that bish for pennies.

But that’s the problem with buying in the suburbs tho. You never know how many folks with money want to be so far out. That house would have fetched $10 to $12 million easy in Buckhead. Lee Naijar mansion hasn’t sold yet because it’s too big for almost anyone with sense to WANT to buy.

Could you imagine those COA taxes or that Georgia Power light bill? :nono:

BlackBeauti says:

Colin Kaepernick is handsome but no bueno to that nose. His nose is so long I can’t imagine him giving fellatio without it getting in the way.

Fab Girls Stomach is on point :thumbsup:
    I seen a pic of emily earlier.She’s HUGE!

@69
    he may have sold it for less than market value, However he probably is still winning on the bottomline.
    The up keep is costly.

FuturedocDonte says:

So who’s face does Elaine Watley’s Knee look like…. I got Craig Mack :yes:

countrytexasgal says:

@blackbeauti let’s hope he’s not giving anyone fellatio since that would mean he’s gay lol

pointhimout says:

Usher sold the manse for $2.2M. I think it’s Chipper Jones or some braves player with his manse in the same community still on the market for over $3M and it hasnt moved in over 7 months.

Colin and Victor Cruz can both get it. I’m waiting for the crowd to settle down before I take the superbowl game serious.

@NikkeMinxx says:

BlackBeauti says:

____________________________________________________________
    :popcorn: Girl, what you know or did you mean cunnilingus? If you really meant the latter, Humpty said the nose is an accessory (and I agree).

deedeegirl says:

That Colin has quite a strange shaped head!

says:

*day dreams about the commission on the sale on Usher’s house* :eek: :love:

Sandra u betts get them coins on today gurl! :nun:

says:

If the commission was only 5% that’s still $110, 000! :thumbsup:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Fay when do you start selling? If I missed your announcement that you’d passed and started already, please excuse me….

PumpkinsMama says:

I LOVE BRUNO MARS :love:

69 says:

(In the milla of this uninspiring performance)

Fayla :mad:

If you start hitting it big, you better be putting that money in the bank! Don’t be doing broke nigga shyt, buying stuff that loses value faster than Naomi Campbell lost her edges. Then be looking crazy if the well dries up! :spank:

69 says:

Pumpkin

I like Bruno and Red Hot too but this performance :nono:

LuvN

I agree but I would have kept that house tho and put Maneka out the door. :eek:

PumpkinsMama says:

Good Evenin Sir 69 :lick:

Um it’s kinda different for guys no? :thinking: It’s not alot of dancing and stuff for guys to do. When Prince (my REAL forever and future Kang) performed he just kinda stood there in all his fabulousness while I salivated. :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey Yall. Listen,this is so random, but I know yall watching half time….it was dry for me. The ratchet side of my brain was thinking maybe next year they could have a Cash Money Hot Boy reunion…but the FEDS might not let BG out for that…but it’s a good idea right? :lmao:

pointhimout says:

I tip my hat to anyone who’s successful in real estate. If you’re married or have another strong second income, you should be okay with selling real estate FT. My advice is go after the listings. Do not spend your time driving buyers around. Get listings, listings, listings. If you have a strong and true network of people, you should get off the ground pretty well. It’s hard work, so get ready.

My experience in real estate was good when I sold PT and held a regular FT job. You better know you will work for those commissions. Although the million $$ listings look great, they’re probably the most difficult to get. I knew no one and had to build my business from nothing. When you look at CCOS, Sugarloaf CC, etc, you’ll find the same 3-4 agents have all the million $$ listings in these communities.

Usher has used the same agent (black lady) who lists most of the celebs/athletes homes here in Atlanta. I came to know of her brokerage firm when they got the listing on TBoz’s other house while she lived in SCC.

I would encourage anyone and not try to sway you. My friend stayed in the business and is still doing very well. Good luck to you. But yeah, the first 3 years, ur going to work like a dog building your business. As with any sales, the money is in your referrals because you don’t pay for that. New business, you’re spending money on ads, etc.

pointhimout says:

Also, I say if you have a strong network because take Ron Devoe of New Edition who has his own real estate company here. Although he may know all these celebs and other folks, those same people still go to other companies to sell/buy homes. So do not feel as if your family or friends will definitely buy from you.

When I started, I had 4 family members buy houses, but not thru me. My brother and two best friends were the only ones who came to me when they wanted to list or buy homes. So your friends and family will piss you off in that respect. And yes, everybody will come to you for information, so be careful with that too because it’s not a guarantee they will use your services to buy or list. You want listings though. Go after listings.

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    :hahaha: u know dayum well them white folk don’t know what a Hot Boy is. Let alone let then near the damn stage… I didn’t even watch the game :no: a waste