College Football Star and NFL Draft Prospect Announces He’s Gay

Michael Sam

A college football All-American SEC Defensive Player of the Year came out publicly for the first time in an interview published on the NY Times website on Sunday.

Michael Sam, above right, a 24-year-old defensive lineman for the University of Missouri, came out to his teammates during a team building exercise at a preseason football practice last year. When it was Sam’s turn to speak, he nervously balled up a piece of paper in his hands, and said, “I’m gay.”

Michael Sam

Sam’s revelation to his teammates wasn’t exactly a secret, but the 6-foot-2, 260 pound lineman said he wanted to tell his story on his own terms.

“I understand how big this is,” he told ESPN’s “Outside the Lines” on Sunday.

“It’s a big deal. No one has done this before. And it’s kind of a nervous process, but I know what I want to be … I want to be a football player in the NFL.”

The enthusiastic support from gay groups and the pro-gay media not withstanding, Sam has a long, rough road ahead of him. There is already talk within the NFL that his draft stock will plummet as a result of his need for attention.

“I don’t think football is ready for [an openly gay player] just yet,” said an NFL player personnel assistant in an interview with Sports Illustrated. “In the coming decade or two, it’s going to be acceptable, but at this point in time it’s still a man’s-man game. To call somebody a [gay slur] is still so commonplace. It’d chemically imbalance an NFL locker room and meeting room.”

From Sports Illustrated:

“Multiple NFL executives questioned Sam’s decision to come out now, as he will be the biggest story in football between now and the NFL draft on May 8. The NFL combine from Feb. 22-25 could turn into a four-day referendum on Sam’s professional future. And his place in the NFL draft will be endlessly debated between now and May.

An NFL assistant coach called Sam’s decision “not a smart move,” as he said it “legitimately affects [his] potential earnings.” It wasn’t lost on the NFL executives that former NBA player Jason Collins, who came out last April in a Sports Illustrated story, hasn’t been signed by an NBA team this year.

“You shouldn’t have to live your life in secrecy,” the assistant coach said, “but do you really want to be the top of the conversation for everything without ever having played a down in this league?

If he is drafted, Sam will become the first openly gay player in the National Football League.

The NFL is one of the last bastions of masculinity left in sports. And while even the most oversexed male doesn’t desire every female he encounters, the fact is that a gay man in a locker room full of sweaty, chiseled hard bodies will be attracted to at least one of them. And no real man wants another man eyeing his Gluteus Maximus in the shower.

Sam follows in the footsteps of college place kicker Conner Martens who came out to his coach and teammates at Willamette University in Oregon last month. Prior to Conner kicking open his closet door, no college football player in the United States had come out publicly.

• Gay NFL Player Leaves Miami Dolphins Due to Bullying
  • Miami Dolphins Player Suspended for Bullying Jonathan Martin
  • Was Lover’s Quarrel Behind Fatal Stabbing of Basketball Player?
  • Robert Griffin III Says Gay NFL Players Should Come Out

229 Responses to “College Football Star and NFL Draft Prospect Announces He’s Gay”

Umm everybody knew. But good for him if he felt like he needed to.. :)

SN: Go Gators. :eek:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Have yet to understand why stuff like this is a major “announcement” Long as you kickin, catching, throwing, running, or whatever the fugg else involves you playing football well, nobody cares!!!

weFukNorNah says:

Hope he get his teeth fixed….smh had to be a sprite tho

He is in good company. Whatever happened to Kerry Rhodes

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@R.Will, I was thinking that too. :lol: Them bottom ones are brown and them gums shole is receding like he has some type of periodontal disease. :no:

:hahaha: :yes: I did… Made my kids read the dictionary to and fro as well… <—j/k. :hug:

@ Hearts~n~Kisses: I’m not here to babysit grown folks today. Do not start any drama on this blog. 1st warning :caution:

:hahaha: :hahaha: Chilleeee.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

You see they 7 diddy’s too? :lol: :heart: you and the chirren of the corn!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

HOW DOES WHO YOU LAY DOWN WITH RELATE TO HOW WELL YOU PLAY FOOTBALL?

I’LL WAIT :coffee:

MY HUSBAND AND I WERE DISCUSSING THIS LAST NIGHT, I GUESS FOLKS WILL START BLURTING OUT I’M INTO BEASTIALITY IN THEIR JOB INTERVIEWS

SINCE IT’S BECOME SO RELEVANT NOWADAYS

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Sandra, I’m sorry. I was just joking with OTB. There is no drama between us at all. I :heart: her lots. I’ll be good today. :kona:

weFukNorNah says:

But I’m glad he is honest..it’s damn if you do damn if you don’t

SINCE IT’S BECOME SO RELEVANT NOWADAYS

:dead: You always come back with a vengeance @Intense! :rofl: I agreen though. :yes:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

BEST WAY TO DETERMINE IF SOMEONE WANTS TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT YOU, WHEN THEY ASK YOU-IJS

WAS THERE AN INQUIRY ABOUT HIS SEXUAL STATUS..

@ INTENSEMOCHA, he just wanted attention. It’s obvious he didn’t get the right kind of attention from his father when he was a boy.

I was just joking with OTB
      I knew that, :heart: Its all good. Prolly wont be around here much longer. :shrug:

HOW DOES WHO YOU LAY DOWN WITH RELATE TO HOW WELL YOU PLAY FOOTBALL?

I think it was prolly more so a big elephant in the room and he just addressed it.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

I know you knew @OTB. :hugs: Sandra @ me saying don’t start no drama after I fonted that.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

SAW SOME INTERVIEW LAST NIGHT WHERE HE DISCUSSED ALL THE TRAGEDY IN HIS LIFE ETC. SEEMS TO ME THAT HE WANTED TO DISTANCE HIMSELF FROM THE STEREOTYPICAL THUG LIFESTYLE HE GREW UP IN BY ADOPTING THIS LIFESTYLE, HIS CHILDHOOD WAS NOT HEALTHY

THIS OF COURSE IS MY PSYCHOANALYSIS & ASSESMENT WITH MY DEVRY MASTERS IN COUNSELING DEGREE :coffee:

weFukNorNah says:

I guess he came out bc it’s niggas in this world that are uncomfortable with their sexuality so any move he makes they will feel like ” I’m not showering with a f#g” or “I don’t want him tackling me” although they are unaware that the doctor that tickle their balls for their physicals could be gay so on and so forth

ASSESMENT WITH MY DEVRY MASTERS IN COUNSELING DEGREE

That’s better than Everest right? :rofl:

Smonae says:

He could’ve kept that to himself, i really dont care who he doing in the bedroom :coffee:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I DON’T MIND ELEPHANTS IN THE ROOM I TYPICALLY IGNORE THEM ALTHOUGH I CAN CLEARLY SEE THEM LIKE THE REST OF THE FOLKS IN THE ROOM

THEREFORE IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING, I DON’T LIKE TO NO SOMEONE’S SEXUAL ORIENTATION WITHOUT FIRST GETTING TO KNOW EVEN THEIR NAME, JOB, LIKES, DISLIKES ETC. IT’S JUST TMI

IT’S LIKE ME INTRODUCING MYSELF AND IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING UP WITH I LIKE QUICKIES IN THE MORNING :coffee:

MY ASSOCIATES IN PSYCOTHERAPY IS FROM EVEREST :coffee:

Smonae says:

Good Morning Sandra :waves:
      OTB
      Heart
      RWilliams
      Intense

Mornin

Matchsticks says:

Do you remember that SNL skit from MANY years ago with Jim Carey, and every person at the party that he talked to he followed it up with “I’m gay… :)

FuturedocDonte says:

:shocked: look who blew the dust off her login

:waves: hey intense
      Smonae
      rwilli
      OTB
      Heart
      Everybody else

Afiya says:

LAWD :smack: Here we go again :sigh: WHY WHY WHY is it newsworthy every time someone comes out the closet :kona:

:waves:

@matchsticks I REMEMBER THAT SKIT!

Smonae says:

Donte & Afiya :waves:

Whats up Doc

_______

I understand. This is his team tho not some ppl he just met. They know each other..well. I don’t know if you follow college football but this dude is well known and accomplished. He is headed to the NFl for sure.

weFukNorNah says:

I guess it’s news just like how ppl announce pregnancies we don’t care about or engagements

Nae :wave:
      Doc :wave:

How the baby? @Doc I saw a new dad at dinner last night and I was too tickled..he passed the baby back to his wife for changing. Thought about you. :lol:

nybrn2 says:

People need to stop coming out of closets especially when no one cares……

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

YEP MY HUSBAND FILLED ME IN ON HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS, AND I WISH HIM THE BEST OF LUCK

HOWEVER, IF I’M NOT MISTAKEN HIS TEAMMATES AND HIS COACHES ALREADY KNEW & I THINK HE WANTED TO MAKE THE ANNOUNCMENT SO THAT THOSE IN THE NFL WOULD KNOW

I’M NOT BUSTING HIS CHOPS BUT I WOULD RATHER HERE OF HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS THAT ACTUALY RELATE TO HIS CAREER SO UNLESS HE’S SLEEPING WITH A COACH OR TEAM MATE I DON’T SEE THE RELEVANCE

:giggles: Babies and engagements are the WORSE. At least its once and done with “I’m gay” Somebody having a baby/getting married and lawd they NEVER let you forget it… :hahaha: Why straight people keep having all these gay babies anyway.. :hahaha:

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
      :yawn: We trying to put him on a sleeping schedule but :no:
      How many 1 months u know that can stay up all day AND ALL NIGHT :eek:
      I can change the baby but if mama is in the room I take the Kanye approach too :nono:

Smonae says:

OTB :hahaha:

Afiya says:

:waves: @Smonae and the rest of the Roses, Thorns & Lurkers :love:

Smonae says:

Donte he’ll eventually get there :yes:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

LOL PREGNANCIES AND ENGAGEMENTS WHICH WOULD BE THE ARRIVAL OF A NEW CHILD, ENGAGEMENT WHICH WOULD MEAN A WEDDING IS TO FOLLOW

YES THOSE ANNOUNCEMENTS SHOULD BE MADE AS TO THEY RELATE TO A FUTURE ENGAGEMENT

I’M GAY, OK IS THERE A COMING OUT PARTY AND INVITATIONS WILL SOON FOLLOW :coffee:

weFukNorNah says:

Because they fuggin these niccas with shaky sperm lol.. they need to start taking their men to the clinic and look under a microscope.. If his sperm tweaking then let it go lol

Morning :waves:
      Donte
      Smonae
      R.Willi
      OTB
      Intense
      Matchstiks
      And Everyone else i missed.

:waves:

TWERKING SPERM-LUV IT LOL!

Afiya says:

:hahaha: @weFukNorNah

missyJ says:

I’m so sick og these folks and they “announcements” bout who they fugg last night. Do yo job and get a check! You being gay ain’t gon change the NFL.

weFukNorNah says:

This snow is fuggin up my weekend. Thought I was gonna get some

Who knows the reasons people decide to make announcements. I think it mustve been serious for him tho. You will have teams that dont want him of the rip…there are some old school NFL players, im sure, making calls right now making sure he aint on their team.. he will prolly lose money..so all that to me says, the young man has some kind of reason that means something to him and thats all that matters to me. I absolutely understand everyone is different. I just dont see the point in being standoffish when ppl wanna get something off their chest.

And his BoiFren smiling so big.. :blink: Maybe he had to make it “official” chile.. :lol:

————

:yawn: We trying to put him on a sleeping schedule but :no:
      How many 1 months u know that can stay up all day AND ALL NIGHT :eek:

LMAOOOOO Not many!!! Is he overstimulated, maybe? I am dying thinking about him up like :eek:

And y’all—-> :yawn: :zzz: :yawn: :woohoo: … gawd.

Matchsticks says:

:hi: @Hearts

MY ASSOCIATES IN PSYCOTHERAPY IS FROM EVEREST

I just saw this. :dead:

Doc fugg him up with some cereal…lol..just don’t tell nobody lol

OTHER THAN THE DISCUSSION WE’RE HAVING AS TO WHY HE MADE THE ANNOUNCMENT

WHAT’S THE APPROPRIATE SOCIAL ETIQUETTE OR DEAR NANCY RESPONSE TO SUCH AN ANNOUNCEMENT?

CONGRATS, A GIFT (SEX TOY), PAT ON THE BACK, PARADE.. :shrug:

Our announcements don’t hold more weight than another..except to us. :shrug: Exactly how we feel about ppl announcing they are gay, others feel that about more “accepted” announcements. Why we all cant just :shrug: <—rhetorical.

You guys following the news of the Justice Dept giving out some protected status for gays?

weFukNorNah says:

I came out… had a coming out party… wish I could have went on live TV to say it bc when u want to live a secret life inquiring minds wanted to know if I was gay bc I didn’t have 45 dycks shoved in my mouth like the hoes in my fam…so I came out the closet now they Askin me why I gotta be so gay… catch 22

________

Good bye, Madam! :hahaha:

Watch. In a month or so, when reporters are still asking him how it feels to be the first openly gay player, and opposing fans are hurling gay slurs at him, he will beg to be recognized for his athletic achievements and not for who he sleeps with. Good luck to him. :lol:

missyJ says:

————

@ San I’m so serious! If it wasn’t me, I don’t curr. And even if it was me, realistically unless’n youse callin to tell me I need to make a trip to the clinic to cop a scipt I still don’t need to hear about it. Grab a baby wipe and swipe it down, zip, then dip….. I miss the the good ol days :rofl: folks had some couth about their extracurriculars

That boy dont look like he mightve been saying, “You either tell everyone or I’m LEAVING, Micheal! :cuss:

Doc fugg him up with some cereal…lol..just don’t tell nobody lol

Noooooooo. :lol: He aint ready. LMAOOO baby gonna be huge. DOnt listen to her Doc. She aint gotta carry that car seat. :eek:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I’M CERTAIN ME FUGGIN MY HUSBAND LAST NIGHT OR ANY NIGHT IS NOT NEWS OR AN ANNOUNCMENT THE GHEYS CARE ABOUT AND ALL I’M SAYING IS THE FEELING IS MUTUAL

BUT THIS CONVERSATION HAS ALREADY BEEN HAD ANY WHO

BY THE WAY I HAVE ANNOUNCEMENT “I’M HETEROSEXUAL” :party: E-VITES WILL SOON FOLLOW

Buttercup says:

Well Mike, if you felt the need to announce it, then good for you. :clap:

Morning y’all :waves:

EXACTLY SR!!

CONFUSED FOLKS DWELL IN CONFUSION

CONGRATS, A GIFT (SEX TOY), PAT ON THE BACK, PARADE.. :shrug:
      ________

:hahaha::thinking: I have never heard them offered anything..but you know what when Frank Ocean came out Beyonce wrote him a letter. :lol:

:thinking: Who else just came out? I thought i remembered someone else sending a gift in support of somebody…was it Mrs. Obama?

45 dycks shoved in my mouth like the hoes in my fam

EYE.HATE.YOUR.FONT!! :crying: Don’t you got some dead folks to tend to? Men with no legs who fam want 1/2 off or sumn? :lol:

I don’t blame him for wanting to live his life without having to look over his shoulders, but considering that he is not a first round prospect he probably should have waited until he was drafted to come out. I’m sure he’s hurt his chances. And players can keep using gay slurs if they want because ain’t nothing changed. There are already gay players in the locker room with them. They’re just in the closet.

He is in good company. Whatever happened to Kerry Rhodes
      ==========
      I heard he got himself a sprite boo thang.

weFukNorNah says:

Lol @hearts I’m for real..I got a cousin so loose they use her puzzy as a haunted house for Halloween. ..

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Man a tablespoon of cereal ain’t never hurt nobody. :coffee: I sure enjoyed them few extra hours of sleep. :coffee:

Why you gotta be so gay? :crying1:

Tell me some of the gay chit you do..??? :popcorn: Not that gay chit..but gay chit. Whats gay coming from a woman? I know what would be a man’s markers. :lol: Baby bro bought his lil lesi fren home. She going natural..and she look it. :lol: Im weak..

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I THINK IT’S IMPORTANT TO THE PERSON COMING OUT AND THOSE CLOSEST TO THAT PERSON AND WHO ALSO SUPPORT THEIR DECISION TO COME OUT

JUST LIKE IF I WERE PREGNANT THE MAJORITY OF THE WORLD WOULD CARE LESS, MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE THE ONES I WOULD WANT TO SHARE IN MY EXCITEMENT, NOT REALLY CONCERNED HOW COMPLETE STRANGERS FEEL ABOUT IT :shrug:

weFukNorNah says:

Bc I look at women and say “damn she got a fat ass or damn her puzzy print fat in those leggings” ..”bet she can do something with those lips”

IS NOT NEWS
      ________

Hetero is the norm, so no that wouldnt be news.. We just happen to be living in the time of this gay agenda ( :lol: ) . There are many periods in history where folks came to terms with folks that were different from them.

____________\

:ghost: Happy Halloween! :rofl: So her babies came out with no push at all huh? :lol:

My Federal Refund is in :party: :yahoo:

weFukNorNah says:

Yep @heart that cereal will have him knocked out for a lil minute… These chirren don’t get full like they use to

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

HOW DOES WHO YOU LAY DOWN WITH RELATE TO HOW WELL YOU PLAY FOOTBALL?

I’LL WAIT

SINCE IT’S BECOME SO RELEVANT NOWADAYS
      ************************

Kerry Rhodes didn’t blurt it out. He denied it to the bitter end. But look where he is now. Watching football games at the house. It shouldn’t matter, but it does.

The thing with cereal is it could trigger allergies that they dont know about. And yeah, it will “fill” him up, because he cant break it down easily. I readily employed cereal after about 4 months, but I tried to be exclusive to the tit for as long as possible.

weFukNorNah says:

@heart she dont have kids..that’s why it’s a haunted house. .All those would be chirren still in there lol

:tea:

Good Morning Loves!

Good Morning Sandra!

I was 15 min late to work b/c Lil Razz decided he wanted to dump right before it was time to leave… :eek:

I strolled into work clean though… no one saw me so I’m at my desk :pc: like I was here 15 min earlier.

And I thought Mel Forde was an FOTB? Why she gotta be twiggy? And Aubrey Graham is just as much of a drug addicted alcoholic as Rihanna if that’s what she is. :rofl:

OTB

THIS SHIAT IS NEW TO MOST AS FAR AS THE PUBLIC ANNOUNCMENT AND SUCH

IT’S JUST SEEMS AS IF THE ANNOUNCMENTS ARE MADE IN HOPES OF ACCEPTANCE AND UNFORTUNATELY IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE WELL RECEIVED

I CANT WAIT FOR THE DAY THAT IT’S NO LONGER NECESSARY TO ANNOUNCE

RESPECT ME AND I’LL RESPECT YOU-THE GHEYS I TRULY ADMIRE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE LIKE THIS IS MY AND I DON’T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK WITHOUT ALL THE EXPLANATIONS OR NEED FOR APPROVAL

HOW CAN YOU ARGUE WITH THAT, OKAY BOO DO YOU

Hey BuddaCup :wave:

weFukNorNah says:

@otb listen to otb .. pediatrician at icdc lol

@Jenie lemmie hol’ sumptin. :tea:

Buttercup says:

I’m so :ashamed: to admit that I started to give lil Butter cereal VERY early. Once that started, I put him down about 7pm and he would sleep until around 8am. *knocks on wood* thank goodness he doesn’t have any allergies.

________

I dont know for sure, but im thinking they feel the same way. I think its just a diff level in this day and age.

In twenty years, no one will do this. I dont think they will have to at least with the way the country is shaping up.

:chase: GAY AS HAIL :rofl:

Buttercup says:

Hey OTB *dry wave* I saw you professed your love for the gators. I guess we can be cool until the last weekend in October.

———–
      So you saying they would be lost in the sauce huh? They’d be 17 damn years old before they find the light at the end of the tunnel huh? They’d come out old enough to shave and get a job huh? They’d come out already knowing how to drive huh? :think:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@OTB, That’s what my sons pediatrician told me…. 10 years later he’s fine. :lol: I did the tit as long as I could too but that every 2 hours shyt was killing me! :nono: My MIL told me plain rice cereal shouldn’t hurt him and it didn’t :shrugs:

@R.Will, see that’s why i would adopt yo baby. You have tendencies to be a good mama if you wanted to. :lol: I’d even let you claim it every other year. :lol:

_______

Im old school just like you, :heart: But I think there is something to learn from all these allergies and gluten intolerances and etc the kids are overwhelmingly afflicted with in the last two decades.

weFukNorNah says:

Razz let’s just say she is a preferred customer at the women’s clinic

weFukNorNah says:

:dead: You on a fukkin roll today! :rofl: She got some Benjamin Buttons in her cooch? :blink:

_________

As long as I have been reading this lady’s thoughts, I am still astounded EVERYTIME she does this. :lol:

weFukNorNah says:

Go to trader Joes or whole foods..get some gluten free..dye free..fat cereal lol

weFukNorNah says:

@heart she’s a pretty girl but let’s just say..she’s not a hoe but she has a friendly puzzy

essenze says:

Good morning folks. Remember there was a time when we didn’t know and didn’t care who a celebrity/athlete was boning? Of course we had our suspicions but as long as the individual was entertaining us it wasn’t a big deal. Im getting little tired of these announcements. Off topic: The Walking Dead came back on last night. *Does the shuffle at my desk*

Buttercup says:

And when lil butter was ready for table food, steel cut oatmeal with fresh fruit would be a orgasm life saver. I’d tell honey dip, “Give me 20 minutes.”

libra80sbaby says:

:facepalm: Man who gives a dayum?!! What does you being gay have to do with your JOB!!!

HOW CAN YOU ARGUE WITH THAT, OKAY BOO DO YOU
      _________

:yes: I think we are on a down swing with these things..its just the NFl is full of men that are on the surface straight, so its gonna be news for a while everytime somebody breaks the “barrier” .. whats left? Baseball? :lol:

Not ice skating. :lol: Isnt it ironic that the Russians hate gays more than Americans even but they are hosting the GAYEST sporting event in the world. :lol: Aghhhh. God laughs..

libra80sbaby says:

essenze says:

————————
      :thankyou:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Im old school just like you, But I think there is something to learn from all these allergies and gluten intolerances and etc the kids are overwhelmingly afflicted with in the last two decades.

________________________

You have a point there OTB. :yes: These kids today have tons of allergies. I think it has to do with some of the preservatives in the food today.

I am officially over the song Drunk in luh. It’s sooooo played out mayn. I want to cry everytime I hear it and CANT change the channel. :(

Buttercup says:

:hahaha: :eyeroll: :hug: <— CHURCH style..

Speaking of, we ran into a Gator bball player and :blink: he was straight print whispering. I didnt see it until after the kids took a pic. :oops:

preservatives in the food today.
      ———–
      :yes:

Buttercup says:

I didnt see it until after the kids took a pic. :oops:
      ========
      :rofl: Did you ask them to send it to your phone? :hahaha: Did you get his name? For, uuuuum, research purposes.

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Razz, Me too!! They play that shyt too fuggin much! How bout when it’s on and i switch to another station and it’s on that fuggin station too! :boxing:

weFukNorNah says:

Smh.. Some hood girl on instagram said she was drankin watermelon. .it was an Arizona watermelon drank

The only OTB that didnt have cereal before “time” was the oldest and that’s just because she was huge from that sustenance they give the preemies in the NICU. :lol: Sure enough one of them little ****ers got some skin issues I’m blaming on cereal and his ashy daddy :lol: .

________

:thinking::no: I dont rem a time. LOL real talk…even Jet mag used to have me like :gossip:

weFukNorNah says:

Everyone worried bout gluten and shyt but they don’t the research of how all these damn shots affecting these kids…my mom was like I ain’t never heard of all these ****in shots n chit

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

DRUNK IN LUV AINT GOING NOWHERE ANYTIME SOON LOL!! :)

free says:

he’s black, he’s good, he’s gay, and he has a white boyfriend. lawd! ignant azz folks are gonna have a field day with this dude.

I posted it on FB…it was tiny so you cant really see it there. But I know its there..calling me. They took it with 16′s phone I had her send it to me and thats when I seen him whispering at me. :blink: :lol: :gossip: Patric Young.

If that’s the case Idk why Magic announced he was gay..hell I didn’t care

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@OTB, I only got one and he sure as hell has eczema. :lol: Guess I’m a bad mama. :shrugs: Least he smaht. :lol:

Buttercup says:

So what are y’all getting y’all (un)significant others for Juno Fructifier?

We usually keep it low key. Other than cooking honey dip dinner, I think I’m going to make him some chocolate covered strawberries and buy a small gift.

weFukNorNah says:

It spose to snow so I guess I won’t be getting any…

:lol: I dont listen to much free play but even I have heard it way too much. :yes: Still jams tho.. natch. :lol:

We were out yesterday and I turned it off..for some reason it sounds so much more explicit on the CD..so i turned it off cause the Beez was in the car..why it was on the radio? :smack:

I was like, “loominati…” :lol:

Intense I know it wont :lol: so long as the hood boogers keep requesting it it wont go no where :lol:

EL CHA CHA says:

OMG :mad: Raise your hand if you wanted to punch Cynthia Bailey in her throak last night :box: She is the true definition of a punk and I usually ride with her!

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

@Intense, I know. :crying: I LOVE the album, but i just grew to hate that song from hearing it so much.
      :headphones: Driver roll up the partition PLEASE :buttshake: <— twerk

I meant had Aids..lawd ..look at that shade I threw at Magic

Buttercup says:

They took it with 16?s phone I had her send it to me and thats when I seen him whispering at me. :blink: :lol: :gossip: Patric Young.
      ==========
      :hahaha: Oh Pat! :pc:

JMO says:

Intense! *super glues your caps lock button down*

:waves:

… haven’t seen your font in a while :lol:

_____

No, there is tons of research and conspiracy theories on links between autism and immunis. :shrug: But what you gonna do. I think a few special snowflakes gonna be better than small pox and chit.

I’m over Cynthia and her sister with their inherited baggage under their eyes

_______

free. :ashamed: Pray for me. Cause I was like even the gay dude want white girls. :crying1:

essenze says:

Oh I really don’t like Cynthia and her donkey butt sister Mel. Shyt I dont like Peter ol’ Uncle Ben ass either!

I’m over nene with her Bruce Jenner hair and her pause button teeth

OTB I just plug in my IPOD and go now :lol: it’s a bit much.

Speaking of… Y’all seen the parody of Two Chainz’s Riot right? Diet? (the cartoon thing)

We watched it yesterday and my son was there… fih min later “Immuh start a diiiiie imma start a dieeeeeeeeeeeet I said slim bigga be quiet”

:facepalm:

Had to get on him this morning. Bad enough Mr. Razz let him say “O-BLAAAHHHH” from Draw my life with Chief Keef :no:

MIA :wave: Hey sweet thang! :hug:

Buttercup says:

:shocked: Pat is not a bad looking gent. I love his skin!

essenze says:

Hmm like Luther. My mother knew he wasn’t checking for her azz but it didn’t stop her from being a fan

OMGAWD. :crying1: Just got a pic of Aaron Hernandez.. captioned, “I’d kill for you.. Be my Valentine? ”

:wail: :wail:

———-
      Cant stand her wide forehead

I’m over Cynthia and her sister with their inherited baggage under their eyes
      ==========
      :dead: Every time I see them and that Govan gal, I always get the urge to take a nap with cucumbers on my eyes.

weFukNorNah says:

Just like how many ppl fugg to Teddy P and he was gay

I’m over nene with her Bruce Jenner hair and her pause button teeth

:dead: Log the fugg off!! You really need to get some cause yo font don’t have NO chill! :rofl: Where yo girl stationed?

I meant had Aids..lawd ..look at that shade I threw at Magic

:rofl: :rofl: Imma leave this blog. You and Sandra got me believing yall everytime yall say somebody gay. Like yall got an in on ppl status cause yall gay. :Gawd. :chase:

@heart I think she in Warner Robbins GA for the week

BRUCE JENNER HAIR. :crying1: :crying1:

*brushes bangs back forward..I was trying something new…*

:rofl: OMAGAWD

EL CHA CHA says:

I’m over Cynthia and her sister with their inherited baggage under their eyes

MEL is so lost, she just be there for no fuggin reason :hahaha:

Im sooo confused by Peter, his old azz with 86 kids needs have several fuggin seats…I think I even begin to dislike Ne Ne last night!

And then Porsha attempted to make a nuetral statement and then got funky by dismissing Kenya,she should’ve back handed that heffah! :mad:

Kandi better than me, I invited you to this spa on my damn $ and you want to act ANTI ..THE WHOLE FUGG! :mad: That whole episode last night had me heated!

weFukNorNah says:

OTB he was gay..In 1991..who was the highest group in cali catching it. .

I got some homies in the warner robbins area

Pat is not a bad looking gent. I love his skin!
      _________

:yes: Even better in person. Yes lawd. :phew: Beez was crampig my style. I wouldve winked if they wasnt with me. I couldnt even groupie hug.. :eyeroll:

Buttercup says:

I just read the Cowboy’s Patrick Crayton’s response to Mike’s announcement. Insecure much?

weFukNorNah says:

Told yall these players that question their own would start to talk..As my nana says “a hit dog will holler

===========
      You should’ve told them, “Mama gotta have a life too, Beez”

crying in a falsetto
      ————
      Oooo Ooo baby aahhh ahhh ahhh in a falsetto!

Buttercup says:

WeFuk, your nana ain’t never lied!

EL CHA CHA says:

weFukNorNah says:

Kandi mad all that noise. She couldn’t be my friend.. we spose to be fighting and you up there crying in a falsetto!

I thought she was gon snatch Todd lil baby azz the fck up :lol:
      It seem like he would get it before anybody else.

What was funny was how they kept referring to Kenya friend as a female…not right but hilarious :hahaha: HE did all that scuffling and filed police reports to change his mind(TV Shyt)….Apollo aint change his mind when he blacked out and was beating the brakes off you like you asked was he gon eat his cornbread :hahaha:

:bounce: RHOA mustve been good.. cant wait.

weFukNorNah says:

I like how kandi can critique other singers considering I don’t think she can sing. .that’s cute

There is a story coming out tomm about Beyonce and Pres. Obama having an affair. :|

EL CHA CHA says:

@OTB yes babes it WAS!…I like how Kandi friend threw that verbal jab at her “You was ackin like yo MAMA” :hahaha:

weFukNorNah says:

Apollo is a bish made as somma bytch.. who fights bc u get poked in the eye…u better be worried bout gettin poked in that azz

EL CHA CHA says:

There is a story coming out tomm about Beyonce and Pres. Obama having an affair

why tomorrow :cry: HOLD ME NOW….RIGHT NOW!…. WTF :sad:

a hit dog will holler
      _______

L O U D. This is usually my fav time on the blog.. :lol: :nun:

Gigi26 says:

I want to slap Nene straight across her store bought teeth, she annoys my life! Her and Cynthia and her struggle leave out ass :rollseyes:

I can’t stand a bytch that light the match, then run amok when the fire starts :no: Nene is just that. Ole fridge shaped bytch.

Phaedra is trash. And Kandi is -___-. Have several seats, bytch your mama disrespects your man and friend on the daily but u ready to jump bad when Cynthia sister do somethin. Bytch sit your grinch looking hoe ass down somewhere.

Gigi26 says:

OTB: Say what nah?

EL CHA CHA says:

Gigi26 says:
      Bytch sit your grinch looking hoe ass down somewhere.

I thought I was the only one that noticed she talk like this :grill: :hahaha:

I guess it’s time for another JFK and Marilyn situation :shrugs:

You should’ve told them, “Mama gotta have a life too, Beez”

:lol: You know how kids are. It all ends and begins with them. :heart: :lol: Me and 16′s dad shared a laugh..he said he would find a new club cause he, “cant club with her.” Then he asked, “why did your fast ass have a baby so early? ” :hahaha: I told him I was just tryna get it outta the way.. :shrug:

“A French photographer named Pascal Rostain claims that Barack Obama is embroiled in a love affair with pop star Beyoncé. And we’re going to read about it in the Washington Post tomorrow. ”

The photographer’s comments were published in French newspaper, Le Figaro. Rostain told a journalist:

“You know, at this time, the United States, there is something big that is happening… Besides, it’ll go out tomorrow in the Washington Post, we can not say that it is the gutter press [reporting on an] alleged affair between President Barack Obama and Beyoncé. I can assure you that the world will talk about it.”

Gigs is here. :crying1: :rofl:

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

Some how I don’t think Michelle would be having that shyt!!

Her and Cynthia and her struggle leave out ass :rollseyes:
      ————
      :ghost:

ION Baleeb it. They just want to throw something out there so they can garner more traffic to their pubs.

Her and Cynthia and her struggle leave out ass :rollseyes:
      ============
      And Gigi never disappoints.

Cynthia sis need to be worried bout her husband and stay out of rhoa business

Buttercup says:

I told him I was just tryna get it outta the way..
      =============
      Amen! I will be just shy of 40 when lil butter has to get out of my house (college, military, trade school, or something) I would like to think I’m going to be foot loose and fancy free, but in my heart of hearts, I know I’m going to be knitting in my rocking chair.

EL CHA CHA says:

Cynthia sis need to be worried bout her husband and stay out of rhoa business

She really does need some business…bytch should have been at home beading some more bracelets….I think Mel can take Peter tho! :hahaha:

JMO says:

a hit dog will holler
      _______

L O U D. This is usually my fav time on the blog.. :lol: :nun:
      ____________________________________________________

:nono:

Maria Carey looks like she picked up some weight. :(

I think Mal wants Peter

Gigi26 says:

I swear fo Gawd if that story comes out Michelle will be wrapping that remy and is snatching somebody up! Fukk wid it if you want to but shiiid ain’t gonna be pretty :no:

Buttercup says:

I think Cynthia involved her mom and her sister too much in her relationship. They only got one side of the story and feel like Peter is taking advantage of Cynthia financially.

That’s why I’m so adamant about keeping outsiders out of my situationship. He and I have to live with it, so only our opinions matter.

Gigi26 says:

Mal don’t want Peter, Mal wants a dollar

:offtopic: Does anyone watch Blood Sweat n Heels? Who the fukk Melyssa Forde think she is? Ole broke hussy

weFukNorNah says:

I didn’t watch it.. I think someone’s daddy died and I turned it

Denise :hahaha: I said usually. Yall Aunt Tea done said enough. :hahaha:

Buttercup says:

I watch Gigi though it pretty much watched me last night. I had some external forces to kill my reality tv vibe.

I understand what Melyssa Forde is trying to do. Unfortunately, she will always be a video vixen until she can brand herself in another area with equal exposure. I think she’s a beautiful and intelligent young lady, but I don’t like her eyebrows :hide:

weFukNorNah says:

WHY was nene so fuggin loud at jeju spa… ugh..gets on my last..big wide back..ole black azz bra strap marks

Yall know France’s president JUST split from his wife.. :tea: he will be visiting here in like a few days so.. :tea: I also think they would just like to detract from his private life.

but in my heart of hearts, I know I’m going to be knitting in my rocking chair.
      _________

:rofl: :chase: 40 is the new Black. We living too long these days..

Thinking bout Vanessa Williams mama and her Croc skin, sequined, fish-scaled coat. :hahaha: :nun:

daprinceofradio says:

This is exactly why. Queen Latifah and Da Brat n Missy never publicly came out…they’re just gay. They be photoed with they girls..and there’s nothing you can ask because it was never addressed publicly…I have to say they are smart woman for not SAYING it. It just is what it is. What you do in the bedroom has nothing to do with your career..well unless ur a ornpo star…lls..oh and honorable mention of LUTHER…the biggest Queen of em all..but never publicly said it…leaving that door closed for questions…LOVE IT.

Da brat tho? Lol

There are over 60 causes of intimate itch. Vagisil cures several, soap and water prevents most. Be smart. Washing the surface area does not suffice. Those beef curtains must be spread apart allowing a thorough cleansing betwixt. Good luck. says:

Oh hail naw :nono: I was ready to come in here and embrace this ol Wayans clone looking sucka…and he hugged up with a White Bitch? Chile @otb. We stay lose’n :smack: First ShaunT, now this big bottom boy :tea: See. Take yo 260lb ass own some where ashy :bye: Big ass porlly aint know a damn thang about wet ones. Stankin ass. Whitey can have you :tea: Chile, now I sees what yall be going thru @chacha. Nukkas aint ish! :tea:

Carrington says:

Perplexed:

Sandra Mae, you made it a bit of habit of “insinuating” that everyone who even MIGHT be on the DL list was “semi-outted” – legally, yet the minute they do it themselves, you don’t understand why?

I think it’s worth noting that any picture you post on here of a dude who might be caught mid laugh, gets called “gay” because, well, REAL men don’t laugh that hard by the SAME people who want to know why these dudes and brudes come out.

So, the only time it’s “fun” is when we can guess – but you better NOT confirm it? I suspect he came out because everyone already knew if he has a boyfriend, so, I’m thinking the MINUTE he got drafted, it would be a free for all amongst the blawgs and likely be a “distraction” to the team – this way, by the time the draft comes up, it’ll be old news and any team who selects him will actually WANT him because they’ll have had plenty of time to “discuss” with management and prospective teammates.

Let that mf play ball, if he sucks, (no pun intended) send his a$$ to play that powder puff a$$ indoor league.

I want my 18 year old (lawd, this dude just turned 18 and I’m officially old) did I digress with that epiphany? Only for a moment – but I’m back…)

I want my 18 year old to marry a broad and give me a whole lot of grandbabies. If he came home and said, “This is my fiancee’, Rufus…” I ain’t gon’ lie, I won’t like it, love it, or want more OF it – but that’s my baby boy and I’m going to love the hell out of HIM, even if I don’t love what he does.

I think the mere fact that there are way more skrate ballers, actors, singers, politicians than there are straight, it becomes a big deal BECAUSE we, as a society, tend to look at it that way.

We want to talk about the fact that we THINK you’re gay, but you take the fun out of it when you confirm it, eh?

________

Im wrong for speaking on this as I have only watched one episode, but is she really intelligent? What makes you say that? She struck me as kind of “dumb” (lack of a better word) to assume that just because she was once pretty/sexy in some music videos that she will magically sell stuff.. :huh: IDK. I like her, I think, but i was disappointed in that mindset.

Lmaoo @my fiancé rufus

:yes: Mama said, dont tell me, cause imma still be mad when yall making up..

Buttercup says:

So Carrington, does that means Joey goes to college in the fall or is he starting this summer? :tea:

“Gay” is always about sex and bedroom to us.. :lol: But to gay ppl i think its so much bigger than that.

Da brat tho? Lol
      _______

I LOL’d there too! :chase:

Brat ta tat tatt. :hahaha: I hollered.

Gigi26 says:

OTB and Buttercup: Melyssa is privileged video hoe trash. If you wanted to brand yourself different, A-Real Estate is not the way to go and B-You can’t be “hosting” parties tapping into your former lifestyle.

Yeah its a catch 22 but carry yourself different so people will treat you different. She’s at an industry event getting slushed up and being belligerent, but complaining about that pay pal/eventbrite party that no one was at but got 5gs for (and she know damn well she lying about that shyt).

And that long nosed wino Mica gets on my nerves!!!

Lol ikr @otb

_________

LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :wail: :rofl: :rofl:

OMgawd HELLUR #madBlackwoman :rofl:

Perplexed:
      ^^^^ :hahaha: Hey Carrington! :hi:

Carrington says:

Mama said, dont tell me, cause imma still be mad when yall making up..
      - – - – - – - – - -
      Co-sign – that’s my motto and I tell ALL of my friends & family up front, “If I see your boo having hot, lovely relations in the dressin’ room at Simply 7, I’m going to say, “skuze me”, close the door, and keep on keeping on because at the end of the day – when I tell, me and him or HER have a beef while your a$$ is right back with them and I”M left feeling uncomfortable, or it eventually affects OUR relationship because you took them back and now that he or she got beef with me, they don’t want to be around me and I feel uncomfortable showing up for the superbowl party, or pig snoot Sunday’s at your house. I minds mine.”

JMO says:

Mama said, dont tell me, cause imma still be mad when yall making up..
      _____________________________________________________________

:yes: … friends too… please don’t tell your friends EVERYTHING that goes on in your relationship

:lol: :applause: :yes:

Lmaoo @my fiancé rufus

And he white. :crying1: Only Rufus i know is Rufus the naked mole rat (Kim Possible..) :crying1:

Buttercup says:

OTB, I’ve read a few of her magazine interviews, and though I don’t think she will find a cure for cancer, I don’t think that she’s as empty as a box of rocks either.

I think Melyssa is struggling now, because she was used to money coming in fairly easily because of her looks. She’s going to have to adjust and not let her appearance be the only thing she brings to the table.

In high school, a member of administration told me that I was too cute to be so smart :eek: Professionally, I’ve had people -particularly older white men- talk to me like I’m stupid because they assume I’ve skated through life on my looks (and I ain’t even that cute!)

Melyssa should’ve had a strong sense of self before being a video model, so that when the looks are gone, her identity wouldn’t leave with it.

:rofl: :ghost: SO WEAK. When IS Joey headed out? :eek: :rofl:

Buttercup says:

Call me, beep me, if you want to reach me… :whistle:

Mama said, dont tell me, cause imma still be mad when yall making up..
      —————
      :yes: Learned this with my momma.. :no: never felt so….”violated” up until after Mr. razz and I got married (at the court house). :huh:

Gotcha @Buttercup. I think you are right about her. Im going to keep watching to see whats up with her. i for one would like to see a transition cause chit why not? Ppl switch lanes all the time. :yes:

if you wanna page me its ok!

The Pearl! says:

:hi: Everyone! Call me petty, but I was mad when I saw as snippet of his interview and he said: “…I’m OPALLY gay…” Can we work on your English though, bruh? :shrug:

________

Thats just a fundamental rule of the game. :yes:

The Pearl! says:

*a snippet

All the boss ass bitches like myself runnin round outchea and this fool go find him a pencil necked other to lay up with :smack: He aint got no booty. Look at that neck. No booty. He got on a forever 21 Tee. Spring collection, clearance section to be exact :smack: No booty, no style. And this is who he chose to help him spend them signing bonus checks? #ItsNotRightButItsOk #RIPNip
      Mr Wayans is obviously a bottom. College aged? He aint hip to fleetin. Im good. Bump him. Ol Chuck Chaser :tea:

————–
      THIS SHYT!!! :eek:

But then look at you in amazement when you give a nice/nasty articulate retort :lol:

Carrington says:

Joey’s a senior in high school. I’m trying to convince him to go to the air force because he ain’t focused enough to do school work if I’m not in his dorm room flippin’ on lights, “GET your a$$ up! Been playing video games all night, but when it’s time to do your SCHOOL work, ya TIDE… you better finish your home work and I MEAN you better not turn on that dam game until it’s ALL finished and I checked it and every effin’ answer is CORRECT… you don’t miss a SHOT on Black Ops, you won’t miss a question in math!! Go wash your face, eat, and pull out that lap top!” – did I just have another flash back?

… I’m back.

Annnnd SCENE!

We watch A LOT of Vines. A LOT. But I NEVER see ones called “Black dads be like…” :rofl: :rofl: Carrington needs an account.

freakaleekaka says:

He’s gay and its great that he came out with the truth. UNLIKE so many other down low men who keep putting women at risk …. I know its going to be a tough road a head for him but I bet he feels a sense of relief

Lady_L says:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

HOW DOES WHO YOU LAY DOWN WITH RELATE TO HOW WELL YOU PLAY FOOTBALL?

I’LL WAIT

SINCE IT’S BECOME SO RELEVANT NOWADAYS

——————————
      I swear I live for your comments!